MAFIA'S DARK LOVE ( K.Th ff )

By kimminkook1208

This story about the most scariest and dangerous mafia king fell Deep in love with a innocent girl. what will... More

πŸ’œintroduction πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ part 1 πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ part 2 πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ part 3 πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ part 4 πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ part 5 πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ part 6 πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ part 7 πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ part 8 πŸ’œ
πŸ’œβ€ Notice β€πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ part 9 πŸ’œ

πŸ’œ Part 10 πŸ’œ

260 10 2
By kimminkook1208

Y/N pov

I came in my room

I sat on my bed. My head is paining so much. Taehyung told me that i had panic attack last night. I think that's why my head is paining. But last night's that scene is very scary for me. But taehyung saved me like hero. he did so much for me. He is very caring, handsome.

Ohh Y/N what are saying . Are you falling for him. No no no what are you thinking Y/N. This is not possible. ( i said myself ) but why he said princess to me ? Does he like me ?
After sometime Nancy came to my home. I told her everything. She was shocked after hearing me.

Nancy :- are you okay Y/N

Y/N :- I'm okay nancy. Because of taehyung.

Nancy :- okay You will need some rest now take rest.

Y/N :- okay mam.

I said dramatically

Taehyung pov

I have very important work to do . And that work is killing the bastard's who tried to touch my princess I'm going to show them how the hell fill in alive.
I'm not going to leave them. I will make them beg me for there death.

Time skip

In basement

My guard's are beating that bastard's. There whole body was covered with blood. Blood are flowing down from their mouths. But I'm not satisfied. I stand from my chair and walked to them. They begged me to leave them.

Boy 1 :- please leave us

Boy 2 :- we will not show up again. Please leave us.

Taehyung :- tss...tss..do you really think that i will leave you After touching my woman.

I said while making deep cuts on their body. They are crying, begging, screaming but i don't care.

I ordered my guard's to bring hot boiling oil. They placed it infront of me.
I threw that oil on their body. They are screaming but their sounds is like. Music for me

One of my guard gave me match box
I threw burning matchticks on their body.
Their whole body are burning in fire
They are screaming loudly.

Taehyung :- i don't care who is the person who touched my women. i will make their life living hell.

My shirt are covered with blood i need to clean it.

Taehyung:- clean this mess.
Guard :- Yes sir.

I gave command and I left from there.

Time skip

In college

There is someone who is searching Y/N. And that person is baekhyun.

Baekhyun pov

I'm searching for Y/N but she is not in university. Where did she go ? I want spend some time with her because i love when she is with me. I don't know what is happening to me but whenever i see her i lost myself in her. I obsessed with her.
And i know that i will get her by hook or crook 😏.

Suddenly i get call from one of our guard

Guard :- hello, young master master came home. But he is unconscious and doctor is here.

I get worried about my hyung what happened to him i need to get there fast as fast.

Baekhyun :- ok I'm coming.

Time skip

In baekhyun's mansion

I rushed to my brother. He is lying on bed shirtless i can see wounds on his body.
Sometimes letter Doctor went out of room. I went to him.

Baekhyun :- why you like this hyung who attacked you tell me name of that person.

????? :- don't worry baekhyun i will handle this by myself. You don't need to worry about me.

Baekhyun :- what are you saying hyung. Only You are my family. Tell me the name of that person.

?????:- when i will recovered i swear i will not leave him.

Baekhyun:- it's him ?

????? :- Yes

Baekhyun :- what that bastard want from us ?

????? :- Don't worry baekhyun this kai is alive now. Just wait and watch what i do.

Baekhyun :- I'm always with you hyung

Kai :- soon i will show that kim taehyung what is result of challenging
And provoking the demon inside me......

______________________________________

Thanks for reading......💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
388K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...