Literate 21+ Individual Rolep...

By _BlackRoseDemon_

Art is not mine Any minors, get out! To clear up some confusion, this is a lore-base romance rp with smut be... More

๐•ฝ๐–š๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–˜
ATTENTION!! (pls read)
๐•ฝ๐–Š๐––๐–š๐–Š๐–˜๐–™
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–˜๐–˜๐–†๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•พ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐– (F)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–—๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–›๐–ž (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–‚๐–—๐–†๐–™๐– (F)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–‰ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฒ๐–‘๐–š๐–™๐–™๐–”๐–“๐–ž (F)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ท๐–š๐–˜๐–™ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–”๐–‰๐–ž๐–Œ๐–š๐–†๐–—๐–‰ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–“๐–Š๐–— (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–“ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— (F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–Š๐– ๐•ญ๐–”๐–ž๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐•ฌ๐–‡๐–š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š ๐–๐–†๐–’๐–•๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–”๐–ž๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฐ๐–›๐–Ž๐–‘ ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–Ž๐–’ ๐•ญ๐–—๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Ž๐–’๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ด๐–“๐–ˆ๐–š๐–‡๐–š๐–˜ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–š๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–š๐–™๐–‘๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘๐–—๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–” (M/F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–‚๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–œ๐–”๐–‘๐–‹ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–ž๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐•ฎ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‰๐–๐–”๐–”๐–‰ ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ (M)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™ (F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–”๐–‰๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ด๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•พ๐–ˆ๐–๐–”๐–”๐–‘ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–”๐–š๐–˜๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ด๐–“๐–›๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–†๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š๐–“ (M)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š ๐–‚๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐•ฌ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™ (F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฒ๐–†๐–‘๐–†๐–๐–ž (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•ญ๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐– & ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–‰ (M/F)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–•๐–ž ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–†๐–“๐–ž ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–๐–”๐–—๐–“ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–Ž๐–—๐–ž (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–—๐–’๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–†'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–”๐–“ (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–‘๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‚๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–”๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ท๐–š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฐ๐–-๐•ฎ๐–”๐–• (M)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–— (F)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–‹๐–‹ (F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–ž๐–‡๐–”๐–—๐–Œ (M)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–“๐–Š๐–— (M)

โค๏ธ ๐•ฌ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–• ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฌ ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–— (M)

81 2 0
By _BlackRoseDemon_

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Hybrids}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Hybrids-020

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "So this is the the Rhodon, huh Boss? Names Kase Shuno."

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Species: Wolf Hybrid

Appearance:

Personality: His personality is somewhat you least expect. Kase a kind nature, and a sense of justice, and is willing to risk his life to catch other criminals, even if they're from his
own kind. However he is unpredictable and hard to read at times. He does possess quirky mannerisms, such as his morning routine. Kase is confident in his ability to fight and has a strong sense of duty.

Height: 6'1"

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Catching criminals

Dislikes: Waffles

Backstory: Nothing much about Kase's past.

The only info he has that he lived a simple life until he graduated highschool. A year later, he joins the police academy and the LAPD.

No one has been able to access what he did during that one year before he joined, not even his family members know what he did.

During his training, he became top of his class, becoming a LAPD officer. He even graduated early due to his 80% catch rate of criminals, joining the police when he was 20.

Power(s): Super strength and can turn into a white wolf

Strength(s): Obervation, gun handling and high sense of smell/hearing

Weakness(s): Insomnia

Fear(s): None

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Dirty talk
Turn off: Werid fetish
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): He's not a morning person

_______________________________________

Name: "..." Taragi

Age: 25

Gender: Male

Species: Wolf Hybrid

Appearance:

Personality: Taragi is a someone who thinks everything is boring so he takes his risk to make more interesting. A laid back type of guy who gets bored easily. That's the reason why he became a killer. He wants to make his life more fun, having to commit crime after crime for the past two years.

Height: 6'2"

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Hunting targets

Dislikes: Cops

Backstory: [REDACTED]

Power(s): Can turn into a black wolf

Strength(s): Blade handling, hand to hand combat and high sense of smell/hearing

Weakness(s): [REDACTED]

Fear(s): [REDACTED]

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Grinding, teasing and dirty talk
Turn off: Werid fetish
Kinks: N/a
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): He has a pet rabbit

_______________________________________

Scenario 1: Human and Hybrids have been both allies and enemies for a long time. It's unknown who the first Hybrid is.

Humans have grew use to Hybrids being in their world, same with Hybrids. However, some have highly disagreed to these laws and rules revolting in each other being at their throats.

Alot of Hybrids made a rebellion organization to free Hybrids from Humans, causing an uproar and Humans hating Hybrids. While some were against the rebellion, Humans saw them as a threat.

You were one of those people who were against the rebellion, being one of the humans/hybirds of the police department. You have been in the department for awhile now and the chief has set partners to clear up anyone who is with the rebellion to cover their main base, find their leader and stop it.

Unfortunately, you were assigned with a Hybrid - a wolf hybrid to be excat. You've heard many stories about them and alot aren't so good.

"Officer (L/n)?" A voice is heard next to you as you work on some papers, looking over your shoulder to see the Hybrid himself.

You?

Scenario 2: You are one of the many Hybrids who were with the rebellion and you had your reasonings and motives.

The leader, unknown to the public and themselves, has given tasks to everyone and assigned everyone with a partner. Luckily for you, you were assigned with a wolf hybrid. While walking around the halls, one of the doors open very suddenly causing you to fall.

Looking up, you see a black haired male with wolf like features holding a tray of syringes, wearing a lab coat.

You?

Scenario 3: Make It Up

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File Hybrids-020?

[Yes] No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

[Yes] No

Logging off now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 228 13
sad mlp pictures and story's to
143K 2.7K 9
A bunch of angsty stories! Different types of angst coming your way! Hope you enjoy! *Trigger warning: This is an ANGST BOOK, so there will be time...
39.8K 149 17
Basically a photo book of all your favorite Waifu's, some pictures will be 18+ while the rest will be Hot. So enjoy everyone
158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad