Tokyo revengers ships

By MinYoonNa5

Tokyo revengers smut book my favourite ship RanSanRin, Mitake, Alltake, Mikey x Sanzu Warning- grammar error... More

RanSanRin
Babysitter (mitake)
HeatπŸ”ž (Ran x Sanzu)
AccidentπŸ”ž (mitsuya x darken)
pool partyπŸ”ž(KoKo x Inui)
One night ❀
Attention πŸ”ž (Rindou x Sanzu)
Daddy's baby boy πŸ”ž (Ran x Sanzu) part 1
helpβ•₯﹏β•₯
Daddy's baby boy πŸ”ž (Ran x Sanzu) part 2
Daddy's baby boy πŸ”ž (Ran x Sanzu) part 3
Daddy's baby boy πŸ”ž (Ran x Sanzu) part 4
need ideas
κ’―κ„²κ‹Š'κ“„ ꒒ꏂ꓄ κŒ¦κ„²κ’€κ‹ͺ κ’―κ‹¬κ’―κ’―κŒ¦ κ€˜κ‹Šκ„²κ… πŸ”ž (Chifuyu x Kazutora)
ꉔꁝ꒐꒒꒯ꁝꄲꄲ꒯ ꊰκ‹ͺκ’κ‚κ‹Šκ’― πŸ”ž (mitakedra) part 1
just a picture
ꉔꁝ꒐꒒꒯ꁝꄲꄲ꒯ ꊰκ‹ͺκ’κ‚κ‹Šκ’― πŸ”ž (mitakedra) part 2
some stuff
I love you but you love her (Rindou x Sanzu) part 1
I love you but you love her (Rindou x Sanzu) part 2
I love you but you love her (Rindou x Sanzu) part 3
My queenπŸ”ž (Santake)
My teacherπŸ”ž (mitake)
about something
BitchπŸ”ž (Haitani brothers x Takemichi)
Dating appπŸ”ž (Shinichiro x Takemichi)
Honeymoon πŸ”ž (Draken x Mitsuya)
Haitani brothers x Haruchiyo Sanzu
sorry πŸ˜“πŸ˜©
My first loveπŸ’œ (Izana x Mikey)
I'm back
......
question...
My new book
nothing but very special for me

I love you, Mitsuya (Mitsuya x fem Hakkai)

859 18 9
By MinYoonNa5

                  Mitsuya x f! Hakkai
                  Don't like don't read....                     
        ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Hakkai p.o.v
Today is my 2 year anniversary with Mitsuya.  Does he even remember?  And there was Mitsuya's baby in her stomach.

The two of us got married because of the company.  The wedding was arranged by our parents.  And even though I know Mitsuya doesn't like me, I love Mitsuya very much.  I have never tried to open up.  If I do open up, I'll ruin our friendship.

I was so happy when I heard that Mitsuya and I were getting married.  But he treated me coldly.  No matter how cold he is, I love him so much.

Hakkai is now in the kitchen preparing Mitsuya's lunch.  I just hope he likes it.

While she was preparing lunch, she heard the bell ring in front of the house.  Hakkai also thought that Mistuya had returned, so she turned off the stove and went to the living room and opened the door.  But it was different from what she thought.  The person she saw in front of the house was Mitsuya's ex.  At first she just stood there looking like that, but then she remembered and let him into the house.

"Oh, come inside. Mitsuya isn't home. What do you have to say to him? You could have told me," Hakkai said politely.

"I have nothing to say to Mistuya. But I have to say something to you."  Mitsuya's ex replied in a friendly manner.

Hakkai didn't say anything anymore, just sat in the chair and listened.

"When will you divorce Mitsuya?" Mitsuya's ex said calmly. "Why should I divorce him?  If I didn't divorce him, what are you going to do with me?” Hakkai was calm on the outside, but inside she was very scared.

"Because Mitsuya doesn't love you. Why are you clinging to him? I feel so sorry for you."  Mitsuya's ex said with a smile.

This time, Hakkai's side was silent.  She didn't know what to say.  Even if Mitsuya doesn't love her, Hakkai doesn't want to divorce him because she loves him.

Hakkai got up and drove away Mistuya's ex.  "Get out of here. I can't get a divorce from my side. Because I'm already pregnant."  Hakkai spoke clearly and was about to escort Mitsuya's ex to the front of the house when Mitsuya's ex grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"Please divorce him. I want to be with him."  Even though she said that, Hakkai remained motionless.

"I'm sorry.  Let me be selfish this time." Hakkai removed the hand that was holding her. Although she didn't push too hard, Mitsuya's ex collided with the side of the table on the back and hit Mitsuya's ex on the head and the table next to her. Ex also got up and pushed Hakkai. Hakkai's tummy hit the seat and got hurt. When she looked down, she was bleeding. At that moment, Mitsuya came into the house. But when he saw his ex, he became shocked.

Then, seeing the blood coming from her head, Mitsuya was startled as well.  When he looked at Hakkai and saw that nothing was wrong, he called her and left the hospital.

Hakkai didn't know anything about what was happening, so she slowly got up and called Koko.

On call.....
''Hello...Koko please save me' Before Koko could say anything, Hakkai's pained scream rushed to Hakkai.

When Koko arrived there, he saw Hakkai lying in a pool of blood.  Koko picked up Hakkai and quickly drove to the hospital.

When Koko arrived at the hospital, he quickly called the doctors to check on Hakkai's condition.  "Please save the baby."  Hakkai could only say one word and lost consciousness .  The doctors looked at Hakkai's condition and left.

A few moments later...

When Hakkai remembered, she looked at Koko and asked, "What about my baby?"  I asked.  "....." Koko didn't say anything back and was quiet.

"Koko, I'm asking about my baby." "You....you miscarried. I'm sorry....I should have come so early...I'm truly sorry.." came out from Koko's side.

"That's okay...That's not your fault anyway..." Hakkai could only say that.  All she could think about right now was Mitsuya who didn't save her from falling.....

"Can I ask you some favor. Should I divorce him and leave him alone?"  Hakkai said it with a cold tone.

"...." Koko remained in silence and didn't say anything.  *sigh* Koko just let out a sigh and started to speak again.

"Do whatever you want and I'm not gonna say anything and no matter what I'll be by your side." Koko said it to Hakkai who is really looks down.

"Give him the divorce papers.." I don't wanna divorced him but I have to....I can't help it but feel so hurt.... I don't wanna leave him alone but I have to...Fuck I don't know what to do with him I'm madly in love with him yet hurt so much.

Mitsuya p.o.v

When I came back home I saw that my ex and wife were on the ground.  My ex's forehead is bleeding and I was shocked by it.  I look at my wife who is on the ground.  I looked at her.  She seems fine so I go to my ex and pick her up.  Then I had to drive to the hospital quickly.

When he returned from the hospital, he saw Hakkai's brother Taiju standing in front of his house.  Even though he didn't know anything, he entered the house and greeted Taiju.  Beside Taiju, Hakkai's older sister Yazuha is also seen.

"What are you doing here?"  Mitsuya said in a calm tone. The atmosphere in the living room is so cold.

So Tajiu sent a letter to him. Mitsuya didn't even think about it, and when he took it, it was a divorce contract.

  "Do I have the right to know what this means? I can't get a divorce. Hakkai and where is she?" Mitsuya spoke calmly, but inside he was in a lot of pain.

  Tajiu didn't say anything. A voice came out later. "We can't say this from our side. I can't say anything because Hakkai himself has asked me not to say anything." After Tajiu said that, he turned to Yazuha and said. "I'll just wait outside. Bring the paper when you're done."

  After Tajiu said that, he went out to the car. Mitsuya couldn't say anything and just stared at the paper. Yazuha couldn't stay any longer, so she ended up telling Mitsuya.

Just like that, a voice came from Yazuha's side. "Mitsuya-kun, I have something to say. Please listen to this carefully. When you comes home, how is Hakkai and your ex doing?"

  Mitsuya didn't want to talk about it again, but he came to tell that Yazuha had asked. Mitsuya also told her everything that happened.

  Yazuha didn't say anything and was silent for a while. Then she started talking again. "Hakkai is pregnant." Mitsuya was very surprised to hear what Yazuha had said.

  "She didn't tell me anything. Where is Hakkai now?" Mitsuya spoke in an excited tone.

  Mitsuya's happiness was short-lived. Yazuha's words made Mitsuya's happiness disappear. "But that pregnancy crashed because of your ex."

"How come?" Yazuha calmly answered Mitsuya's question. "Your ex pushed Hakkai while they were talking. That's why. Now you sign this paper."

  Mitsuya couldn't say anything and had to stay quiet. He didn't know what to do. It was their 2 year anniversary. That was the day he opened up about how much he loved Hakkai. Now he has regrets. He couldn't say anything and just signed the paper.

A few years later...

Hakkai is now in France. She started a company there. It's quite convenient. There is only one problem. Except when she remembers her beloved Mitsuya.

  Now she is working in the office. At that moment, her secretary knocked on the door. She also gave the voice to come in.

  "Miss, Your friends are coming to see you," she was think about what her secretary said, and allowed her friends who come to see her to enter. When she came in, she was very startled by the face she saw.

But Hakkai didn't say anything and asked to sit on the seat. "What are you doing here? For what purpose?" Hakkai asked calmly.

  "I came here to apologize to you. I'm sorry for what I did." Mitsuya's ex bowed her head and said.

  "What? Even if you apologize, my child can't survive. You must leave." Hakkai said calmly.

  "I know you must be upset, but I'm sorry. So I'm going back." Mitsuya'ex said the same thing and started to leave the room.

Hakkai held her tummy and began to cry. It reminded her of her past. She wanted to forget everything. How is he (Mitsuya)? I want to be aware and meet. I love and hate him. If he had saved her, the child would have lived and she would not have had to leave.

  In Japan...
  Mitsuya misses Hakkai and stays at home. These are his mistakes. If he had looked carefully at Hakkai, he would have been able to live happily together with the one he loved so much and his baby. Now, his one mistake has cost him his baby and the woman he loves so much.

While Mitsuya was thinking that, a man entered his room. "Mitsuya-kun" He heard his name called and turned around to see Kazutora. "....." Mitsuya didn't say anything and just stared at Kazutora. "Someone sent a message for Mitsuya-kun." Kazutora said the same thing and left the room.

  Mitsuya glanced at the envelope. After a while, Mitsuya also opened the envelope and read it. Mitsuya started to cry because of the words written on the paper.

The letters written in the paper are . . . .

  To Mitsuya,
                       I wrote a letter to Mr. Hakkai. Even though we were apart for some reason, I love you. The words I wanted to say from the 2 years anniversary day. I'm sorry. I apologize for not being able to give birth to your baby. May you live your life happily. Leave the past in the past. What has happened has happened. we can't fix it anymore. And always know that I will always love you and forever.
                                                    From Hakkai

  Mitsuya start cried after reading it. His mouth said it again and again 'I love you too' and was crying.

  The next day.....
  Mitsuya, after reading Hakkai's letter and went to the orphanage today to donate things to the children. Then he went to the little yard in the west of the orphanage and was painting.

  While Mitsuya was painting, Kazutora arrived. "Mitsuya-kun are you alright?" Kazutora looked at him with a strange look and said.

  Mitsuya also stared at Kazutora without saying anything. And without saying anything, he continued to do his usual work.

  What they don't know is that there is a woman watching them from a distance, she don't think they know that she's here.

  Hakkai p.o.v
  I am very happy. I am pleased to see you so happy. I love you very much.

  Mitsuya p.o.v
  I want to see you. Do I still hate you? Forgive me. I love you. If you're around, you'll say those words until you're bored. I'll find you so you can't go anywhere and stay with me........
                      ◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆
♡Hope you all enjoy it ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 889 15
A story about the daily life of a married Kenma and Shoyo. ------------------- This story will include... -Fluff -Boy X Boy -Manga Spoilers -Smut(?) ...
6.2K 128 17
The adventures of Y/n. (Request open) mainly CRACK fics. We OD with Sanzu but Kakucho always saves us. Crack πŸ’Š angst 😬 fluffπŸ¦‹ smut πŸ’‹ Tease (sl...
112K 4.4K 52
My first time writing Tokyo Revengers fanfic There may be some errors Will probably make a sequel
1.2K 36 10
"will you be able to forgive me ..... will you still love me after all I did?"