In-Zayn love (Sami Zayn x rea...

By RachelHallowell53

Y/n is the cousin of the Usos and the sister of Roman Reigns. She been in the company for couple years and is... More

Getting Gold
Gain Respect

Poving loyalty

113 5 1
By RachelHallowell53

It was Monday, I got to the arena and only a few cars were here. I liked to get there early to be safe. I saw Sami was also here. He was on his phone sitting in catering. "Yo, Sam what's up dawg." He slightly jump "Jeez Y/n , I'm good." I grabbed some food. "You have anything on raw tonight?" Sami asked me "Yeah I have a match against Asuka tonight. What about you?" "Nah I got nothing." "Hey maybe you could join me at ring side. Roman has a meeting so he can't come out and stop you from being there and I'll tell my cousins so they will be cool about it. You down?" Sami's face lit up "Yeah totally let's go!" "Alright I will find you before my match. I'ma go stretch and change before Roman gets here." Sami waved me a goodbye and I left.

(You will take the hoodie off after your entrance)

I had texted the Usos that Sami was joining me at ring side. They saw it, Jimmy said that it was cool but Jey just didn't say anything. It was in about 20 minutes. Jimmy and Jey came into my locker room. "Hey Uce, you sure you want Sami out there." Jey asked "Yeah I'm sure if we are going to give him a chance we need him to prove himself." "Well that's chill with us." Jimmy said with a smile. Jey just rolled his eyes. I know Jey had to work hard to get into the bloodline. He's been to hell and back but I believe Sami just might have what it takes. "Ok I got to find Sami and go to my match." "Alright see ya."

Sami was waiting in the gorilla for me. "You ready?" He asked "Hell yeah let's go."

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making her way to the ring accompanied by Sami Zayn from Pensacola Florida she is the Raw womens champion Y/n." Hearing me be announced as the Raw women's champion just felt amazing next my opponent came out

"And her opponent from Osaka Japan Asuka." She got into the ring and the match began. Me and Asuka went back and forth through out the match. I have to admit Asuka is one of the best wrestlers I've ever step into the ring with. But I got lucky this night Asuka had the upper hand towards the end of the match. Sami realized I was about to get put in the Asuka lock. He jumped into the apron to distract her. It work and Asuka hit him with the poison mist. This gave enough time to get up and when Asuka turned around she got hit with the Super Man punch. And I pinned her for the three count. After my hand was raised I went and grabbed my title then helped Sami to the back.

I brought Sami to my locker room and gave him a towel to get as much of the mist of as possible. The Usos came in to the locker room. Jimmy gave me a hug "Great job out there Uce." "Thanks Jimmy" I said getting a wet towel wet to help Sami. Jey was just side eyeing Sami the whole time he was in there. "Well we got get going. See ya Y/n" Jimmy said giving me a fist bump "Yeah see you guys later I love you." Jey still looking at Sami scoffed and left with his brother. "Feeling better Sami?" I asked "Y-yeah I'll be fine." He said with a grin. "You can go Y/n I'll see you Friday." "You sure?" "Yeah I'm going on be fine." I offered to drive him home but he said he would be fine. I gave him a smile before going out to my car.

Time skip to Friday

I hadn't talked to Sami to much through out the week. Roman found out that I invited Sami to ring side and wanted to talk to me personally. "Shit Uce you done pissed off the trible chief!" Jey yell. "I knew I should've taken out Sami went I-" "Hey chill out man." I cut him off "I'll explain my reasoning to Roman and it'll all be fine." The Usos left as I went into the locker room. Roman was standing there. He signaled for me to sit down. "Now y/n can you explain why even after I told you not to you still went with Sami. Not only that but you took him ringside." "Listen Roman I know you upset but we might be able to use Sami. You saw him with me he would make a great ally." Just then Paul Heyman walked in. "My trible chief, I was told to tell you that Sami Zayn hear Shinsuke Nakamura talking bad about you my trible chief and he will have a match to pay you respectfully." I grinned knowing Paul was proving my point. Roman sighed and that was my sign to leave. I texted Sami asking if I could join him to the ring to which he said yes. We came out to the ring after a couple matches. Shinsuke was already in the ring.

Sami was  using the 'This Is It' theme which personally I don't really care for I prefer 'Worlds Apart' but whatever "The following contest is scheduled for one fall making his way to the ring accompanied by the raw  women's champion Y/n from Montreal Quebec, Canada Sami Zayn."

Time skip the match

Sami got the win by count out but a win is a win in my book. Me and Sami ran to the back before Shinsuke could kick our asses. We hid in my locker room for a bit. As we were laughing Roman shot me a text

Roman ☝️

Cheep win

Yeah he's one to talk. I didn't really care though. Me and Sami were having a blast. After a little bit we went out of the room to go home we got to the parking lot and a gave Sami a fist bump "See ya man." Sami smile and went to his car. We both left and I got another text . This one was from Bianca thankfully

Bianca💋

Hey girly I just wanted you to know I'll be front row at backlash to see you whip Becky's ass ;)

Thanks girl I'll see you there ♥️

♥️

I got home and changed into my PJs and laid down and got on Instagram to make a post

@Y/n_Anoaʻi: fun time at #WWEsmackdown BUT EVEN CHAMPS NEED SLEEP 😴

Liked by Biancabelairwwe, Samizayn and 5,439 others

Comments:

@Y/N_fan_88: AHHH I LOVE YOU

@Samizayn:  me too y/n 😴

@loving_wrestling: Is Sami joining the bloodline 🤔

@beckylynch call yourself 'champ' for as long as you can. IM GETTING MY TITLE BACK

I finally got of my phone and went to sleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 14.6K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
84.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
131K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
794K 47.9K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...