[ From Another World] Future...

By Hatsuko12

you, you is (y/n) shiroka, a 14 year old girl. You are suddenly transported to a world you don't know where... More

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 6

97 1 0
By Hatsuko12

"How did they get here!?" I thought worried.

"Wait a minute- if one of them is here then... are all of my friends here!?" I thought frantically.

"No, they are all still in your world. The only ones here are card hunters." asteria said.

' How do you know???' asked the phoenix.

"...I feel some spirit hunter card power here." She replied.

I was silenced without realizing that the robed person had already aimed his attack at me "( y/n) watch out!!" I heard a gao scream- gao!?

I widened my eyes when I saw a fireball aiming at me, I immediately carried mr. Nakihara away before we were both hit by the attack.

I stared intently at the robed person then I heard groans from Vedora "Who is that person who dares to attack you!?" he said angrily.

"hold on vedora. That person are not ordinary opponents." I said seriously.

" What do you mean?" he asked.

"... I know this person." I answered coldly.

Unexpectedly that person laughed making everyone stare at him except for me who growled at him.

"Finally I found you... (y/n) shiroka." said a familiar voice.

".... go to hell, fudo." I said.

the robed man took off his hood revealing gray hair and green eyes, fudo kenshin.

"I've been looking for you for a long time, it turns out you are here. This interesting world." he said with a grin.

"interesting world? what did he say." said vedora.

I saw his gaze directed towards vedora "so you managed to get a buddy too huh." Judo said.

" DON'T YOU DARE TOUCHING MY BUDDY WITH YOU'RE FLITY HANDS!!" I said with sharp.

"oh~ is Miss Commander angry?" he asked.

"commander!?" exclaimed gao surprised.

I forgot if I had that right "shut up card hunter." I said.

now he glares at me " i don't chase cards like the rest of them, who would want to do that rubbish!?" he said.

"Who else if not you, scumbag!" I snapped.

he and I gave each other sharp glances "( y/n) this is not the time to fight." asteria said.

I felt someone holding my shoulder making me look at that person "calm down first (y/n)." gao said.

"... why don't you run away from here even though I said that I would be fine." I said annoyed.

"Sorry! I was so worried if something more happened even though you have a buddy to protect you." said gao sweatdrop.

I sighed "... whatever." I said.

"( y/n) ... may I know who that person is and why he calls you commander?" whispered gao.

"... he was a card hunter in my town before he came here and for that... I'll explain it to you sometime, when I'm ready." I replied.

I then saw Tasuku coming downstairs while approaching Mr. Takihara "Mr. Takihara! Are you okay?" he asked.

"yes." responded Mr. Takihara then he looked at me.

"Thanks for saving me." he said.

"no problem mister takihara." I said.

"Why did the cards become real?" ask gao.

"You four should leave immediately, you don't need to know anything about this battle." he said, looking at us.

"in that case, use this." Gao said while showing his Gargantua Punisher card.

"But that..." Tasuku said doubtfully.

"Use this, and beat that guy!" gao said.

"but the card is yours now." tasaku said to him.

"then I'll give it back!" gao said.

" he hurt drums and ... please, in my respect." Gao said sadly.

I tightened my hand "I'm going to beat the white-haired man. He dared to make my friend sad and his buddy hurt." I thought annoyed.

"gao..." Tasuku said surprised.

"You might as well take it." said Mr. Takihara.

"Mr. takihara." Tasuku said surprised then he nodded and accepted the card.

" i'll carry you passionate feelings with me." he said then the card turned into a picture of him instead of gao.

" and Ryuenji-san for the other person leave it to me." I said.

everyone looked at me surprised "no way! that person could be very dangerous like a wolf and you could get hurt by him." said Tasuku.

"Believe me. I really know that criminal, he is one of the enemy subordinates in my city who is being sought by the police organization there." I said seriously.

"So he's a criminal who escaped in your hometown?" asked Mr. Takihara.

I nodded "Believe it or not if I was assigned by Comander there to deal with people like this." I said.

"Wait so you're also a member of the police just like senior Tasuku!?" gao said surprised.

not only gao was surprised but tasuku and mr. takihara too " ... opps." I cover my mouth that accidentally let out my big secret.

then i heard a laugh from yudo's direction annoyed me " i don't think i need to tell them your secret anymore, Lady shiroka." he said.

"Shut up you stalker." I asked.

" I TOLD YOU IF I DON'T FOLLOW YOU AND BEFORE THAT HAPPENED WAS NOT INCIDENTAL !!" he shouted angrily.

I rolled my eyes lazily " anyway I'll explain to all of you... maybe?" I said a little doubtful.

I then stood up "Come on vedora!" I said.

"You better explain to me when this is over." he said.

" yeah I promise." I said.

"I hope you are willing to fight me again this time." Fudo said.

"I should be the one telling you that." I said.

we both face each other "i wont hold back against you." he said.

"entrance card to the arena !!" we shouted.

yudo : HP : 10/10

( y/n) : HP : 10/10

all the cards standing in front of us "I use the world of darkness." Judo said.

"....I use the celestial world." I said.

" celestial? not galaxy." he taunted.

" Asteria needs rest. I'm not like you who forced your card spirits to work hard for you." I said.

Yudo growled at me then took out his deck "I draw my cards and draw." he said.

now it's my turn i look at my card "... i draw and draw." I said.

"I summoned my steel eagle and sword into the arena." Judo said.

an eagle in armor entered the arena holding a sword standing proudly in front of him "now attack ( y/n) !!" Yudo ordered with a grin.

the armored eagle charged at its foe on master's orders before I could use my shield card the attack had already hit me.

yudo : HP : 10/10

( y/n) : HP : 8/10

I winced as the attack hit me "still as weak as before." he taunted.

" noisy!" I muttered annoyed.

"I summoned the holy guards to the arena and summoned Teńkì's spear." I said.

" hah! you took out your weak card spirit?" Judo said.

I smirked slightly "You are wrong. The holy guard has small points but with the tenki spear it will increase its HP and I can destroy your steel eagle from the arena!!" I said.

" What!?" shouted yudo surprised.

"attack the steel eagle!!" I ordered.

the holy guard directly attacked the steel eagle so it shattered and exited the arena.

yudo : HP : 5/10

( y/n) : HP : 8/10

"Don't underestimate the master of the cards." I said.

yudo growled "I summoned armor golems and tyrannical knights into the arena." he said.

armor golems and tyrannical knights appeared "what kind of monster is that!?" I heard mr. takihara shout.

"It's not like a monster buddy." gao said.

"Of course not. This card is a special card that is where we come from isn't that right?" Fudo said.

I can only be silent, not responding. I know if I answer anything from him, my secret will all come out and I don't want them to know more about me.

"You can actually trust your secrets to them, you know." asteria said.

"... I still can't be sure. I'm still traumatized by the big mistake I made before." I thought worried.

"and I won't lose you a second time... so are all my cards." I muttered.

"armor golem! attack the holy guard with red fiery lashes." Fudo said.

The armor golem then charged at the holy guard "I won't let it! I threw a shield card." I said.

then a shield appeared so as to protect the holy guard making yudo glare at me "we are playing shiroka, we are playing. alright! i put back the golem armor from the arena and summoned the demon wolf!"

then appeared a huge black wolf with red eyes and bat wings next to the tyrannical knight, I stared at it nervously.

"Its attack points are small but its defense is bigger than holy guards." I thought nervously.

"...the sacred guard attacks the tyrannical knight with a blade of wind!!" I shouted.

the holy guards attacked the tyranny of knights but suddenly a huge burst of flames defeated the holy guards making my eyes widen "no!!" I shouted.

" hahahaha!! You can't fight me ( y/n), Amatereus attacks ( y/n) with blood red scratches !!" Yudo's order.

Amatereus took out his claws and then attacked me making me cross my arms and step back a bit.

yudo : HP : 5/10

( y/n) : HP : 3/10

I took a breath I felt my life points reaching the limit, I held my shoulder "why did that attack hurt so much more than the others!?" I thought surprised.

"It's because I used attack points on Amatereus that his points increased and he will now become the Demon Wolf King." said yudo with a grin.

Amatereus then turned into a wolf king demon making his size 2× bigger than before, I widened my eyes "It's bigger than before!!" shouted gao surprised.

"(y/n) be careful with his attack !!" shouted gao worried.

my body started to shake a little "I... am I scared?" I thought surprised.

"... I'm afraid not because of the yudo but..." I thought.

I then saw a black aura around him which was very dense making me freeze where I was so scared, fudo grinned "what's with that scared look of yours? Have you given up." he said.

I bit my lower lip doubtfully and nervously "what should I do now." I thought.

"( y/n) looks like it's about time you used 'that'." said the galaxy dragon.

"Wh-what!? But if I use that it's possible that I'll become their target again!!" I thought disagree.

"We have no other way! It's either you summon your buddy to the arena or you use 'that'." said galaxy dragon.

I paused then closed my eyes choosing my answer " There must be another way! There must be- wait! That's it." I thought immediately remembered something.

"Yeah, I'm not going to give up that easily." I said.

"I will make you regret today, shiroka ( y/n)." Judo said.

"amareus! attack him with the crimson flames of death!" shouted Judo.

I let the attack attack me silently I attack wide "you are in my trap yudo." I thought.

Amatereus shot a large red flame towards me so that it burned where I was.

"(y/n) !!" shouted gao.

| TO BE CONTINUE||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777 51 22
Semi x Fem!Reader Fluff A girl just moved to the Miyagi prefecture from Tokyo and started her first year at Shiratorizawa. After school and on weeken...
12.2K 314 18
Insert a book summary of an anime of a trading card game. || Fan-fiction: Various X Female Reader || Status: Completed || Requests: Open for the next...
295K 8.5K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...
14.7K 127 20
Unknown to us, there are millions of parallel worlds. Including those from books and movies. All of them face a single threat...... When that threat...