Darmiyaan ❤

Von punjabi_kudi

she was strong but shattered... she never laugh it seems like she has forgotten how to laugh ....... he was r... Mehr

characters sketch ❤
shehnaaz ❤
sidharth ❤
accident 🥺
galti❤
stay ❤
soft shukla ❤
sorry❤
possessive shukla ❤
she is a kiddo ❤
curious to know about her ❤
she knows him very well ❤
dance ❤
drive ❤
stalker ?????
kon hai tu meri ? ❤
shaadi ki baat ❤
hopes shattered 💔
his ignorance 💔
🥀❤
sangeet ❤
ye faasle kyu ? 💔
main karungi ye shaadi ❤
scared 💔
phir ek dhokha 💔
glimpses of past 💔
sidnaaz da vyah ❤️
chali jao naaz 💔
biwi hoon aapki ❤️
kheer❤️
koi nhi ho tum meri 💔
office 💔
party ❤️
feelings ❤️
romance ❤️
satvik is back ?
her traumatic childhood 💔
Shukla mansion tour ♥️
letter ?
satvik's Rainbow
her past 💔
love is painful 💔
hopes ? ♥️
mujhe teri zaroorat hai ❤️
pampering her ❤️
special ❤️
taking her stand ❤️
her breakdown 💔
mat jao na ❤️
sukoon❤️
her heart ❤️
Mrs. shukla❤️
secret ❤️
you don't trust me 💔
teaser 💔
after 4 years 💔
aap kon hai ? 💔
hum tabah ho gye 💔
tumhe chodke kaha jaunga? ❤️
kya ho raha hai mujhe ?❤️
main kon hu ? 💔
dooriyan 💔
kho gye hum ? 💔
pain of love 💔
haal e Dil 💔
distrust ? 💔
feelings❤️
dil ki baatein ❤️
epilogue ❤️

hawao main mehsus karna 💔

1.2K 184 70
Von punjabi_kudi

His whole body was shivering and trembling thinking about her ..

His heart blanked out as his mind was immediately mocking and blaming himself giving rose up to his anxiety

As he anxiously drives towards the hospital ... Running inside ...

He saw the sukh ji there ... He anxiously took steps towards him ..

He was emotional mess trying to control his emotions where was pammi ji was sitting there with her head hung low ...

As soon as the doctor came outside from.yhe ward sidharth showered him with various questions

Her condition is critical ... Though earlier we tried treating her with medications but her nerve is more damaged them before maybe because of too much stress she is taking .. 

I have earlier strictly denied her to take any kind of stress as it is a big threat over her life ...

We need to do a surgery ... Because of the surgery is delayed she can loose her life too ...

I hope you all to do all the formalities... And yes ... She has some hours of consciousness before the surgery so you all can meet her and try preparing her for surgery ... Doctor said ...

As sidharth stumbled back on his feets ...

Sukh ji held him ...

He was shocked and scattered ... Though he wasn't in the condition... To understand the situation his condition is sensitive...

Why her ... He whispered ... Looking at sukh ji as if getting done fatherly vibes from him ...

Why only her uncle ... He whispered painfully uttering Reminsing her past ...

The way she suffered ... Her whole childhood....and even was on the verge of loosing her whole life her future ... Just because of him ...

"Pyaar toh dard ka marham hota hai na ? ... Phir Mera pyaar kaise uske dard ki wajah ban gya ? ... "

He whispered painfully ... She is here suffering just because of him ... Just because of him ... Everything was so perfect ... There life were perfect ... But he I'm his own fucking insecurities couldn't able to handle himself ...

And his world came scattered that night when blamed her ... When he with his own hands with his fucked up mind ... In his anger couldn't able to see her love ...

Maybe it isn't his whole fault ... When we get something in too much excess we started to take it as granted ... that's what happened with him ... She loved him in excess ... There wasn't any limits of her ... Because maybe love isn't bound to any limitations love is free ... Pure ...and the most painful that was proved for her as ... She had only faced the pain of love. .. thanks to the man whome she loved her with all she ever had ...

His eyes welled up again ...

Sukh ji caressed his back as he hugged him ...

Uncle wo ...wo mujhe ... Dobara ...chod ...kar ni ... Jayegi ... Na ...he stammered ...

Painfully uttering his fears. .. gulping the lump formed in his throat ...

Nahi puttar honsla rakh kuch ni hoga ... He said though he was scared to loose his one more daughter looked up as if asking his almighty to save his daughter ...

Hmm ... Sidharth humms trying to control his broken self from overpowering his senses ...

.
.
.

Sid..dharth kaha ha.i ... She stammered difficult ly

As it's been a while she saw him ...

Wo ...ay.a hai .. hospital... She asked with great difficulty couldn't speak without stammering which made her eyes filled more ...

She has been weak ...

He didn't had the courage to tell her ... About her condition so he avoided ... Except visited himself in the other formalities...

Hmm ... Puttar aaya hai ... Tu jyada tension na le ... Surgery ki toh bilkul ni ... Baba ji hai na .. tenu kuch ni hoyega ... Pammi ji said wearing a smile in front of her daughter whereas her heart was breaking every moment ...

Mummy ... Main thik hu ... Surgery nai karani ...she sobbed ...

Like a baby scared ... For the first time felt scared ...

She wanted to live her life with him ...she wanted to know him ... she wanted to fell in love with him ...

What if she will die ? ... What if she lost herself ... She can't take that risk ...

She can't loose him ... She can't... Her heart was scared ... What if she died ? ...before falling in love with him....

Maybe ...she is ... In love with him ... Her heart revived... As she got the answers of her every question realising he depths of her love ...

.
.
.
.

His hands were shivering and trembling at the contract which says that the surgery is tricky ...

It can be the threat to her life ... She can lose her life ... Or may be ... Her body will not respond to it ...

"Sidharthhhh ap ho na mere sath mujhe kuch ni hoga"

"Bebu .. i love you ... Main apni zindagi kho sakti hu ... Par apko nai kho sakti "

He closed his eyes in remorse... Remembering her words ...his heart peirced he is the reason she is suffering ...

He is the one ...who landed her up in this condition... He is the one responsible for every fucking chaos that are happening with her ...

He is such a bad luck ... She isn't... She was never ... She was never worst ... But ... She loved the worst ....his inner self mocked ...

He deserves it ... Actually he deserves more punishment

Right now ... Right here what he wants is just too end his life ... And end up her every problem ...

Which she ever faced just because of him ... But ... He can't... Because ..  it's his third time ...

And destiny never knocks the door more then two times ... But in his case ...

It's his third chance then how can he just as easily move back ...

Looked up ... Maybe asking some strength ... There are thousands of reasons for him to die ... But ... One and thr only reason is that ... She is living ...he can't... Loose hope ... Not that easily ...

She had to live ... For him ... It doesn't matter right now if he is selfish or not ... But now he won't let her go anywhere ... He will not ...

He signs the papers ... As he walked back ...

Towards her room ... She was laying there ... Looking up straight pammi ji was there along with sukh ji ... They were sad upset and broken. .. it's for the second time destiny is playing with both of them .. .

Aren't they the one deserved to have there young daughter whome they lost in her teenage ...

And after when ... Their daughter came back in the form of sana ... Destiny again started her crucial roles ...

.
.
.

Sidharth ... She whispered... As he held her hand smiling ... Though she could see his eyes glancing with tears ...

Pammi ji and sukh ji left the room ... Not able to control themselves more ...

Hm ... Kaise ... Mere jaise tu bhi toot kar baith gyi ... Aagyi hospital huhh. ? ... He giggles but his voice ...

The voice which ever reflected some peace ...some joy ... And some serenity ...

Now reflected the pain ... Her poor innocent heart broke. ...scattered in peices ...

Sidharth... She whispered painfully uttering ...as the tears rolled her eyes drop by drop ...

Hm ... Bol ... Waise ruk ... Pehle meri sun... Tu mujhe kehti hai main apna dhyaan nahi rakhta ... Tu rakhti hai ... Gadhiii ...

He said ... Looking at her with the forced smile on his face but his eyes ... That were not in his control ...

They were filled with tears which were on the edge but denied to fall down ...

Sidharth ... She stammers ...

Mu..jhe ... Nai ...pta ... Mere pass kitna ...waqt hai ... Mujhe ... Nai pta she whispered

Par jitna bhi hai... Ek akhri baar ... Tumse ... Mulakat hui ...acha laga ...

Hn janti hu hame mile ... Itna waqt ni hua ... Par phir bhi tum koi apne se lagte ho ... mujhe ni pta ...she giggles with the tears ...

Dil ko lagta hai ... Or ab jab ...tumhare saath zindagi main sukoon aaya... Mohobbat aayi ... Toh zindagi bachi hi nai sidharth ...

Zindagi bhi kaisa khel hai na ...

Jab jeene ki icha nai thi tab zindagi thi ...or ab jab tumse mohobbat hui toh zindagi ne mujhse muh mod liya ... she chuckled ... Wiping her eyes ...

Mujhe nai pata ... Tum bhi pyaar karte ho ya nai ... Kyuki mujhe pata hai so dinn main pyaar nai hota ...she giggles ... painfully .. 

Par ab tum hi toh bolte ho gadhi hu ... He was about to say something when she shushed him ...

It's ok ... Her voice break ...

Agar pyaar nai. Bhi karte toh ... Par jab mar jau na ... Toh bas ...ek baar seene se laga lena ...

She whispered smiled ...

Her words rang in his mind ...

"Sidharthh ... Agar main mar jau na ... Toh bas ek baar gale laga kar... Has kar muskura kar mujhe vida dena ... Or apne pyaar ka izhar karte waqt hawao main mujhe mehsus karna "

Tears fell down ... As he kept his head low on the bed hiding his tears from.her but maybe he was too late ...she had already saw him ...

He looked up ... Wiping his eyes.   

Chl chup kar. .  bakwas kare Jaa ri hai ... Rest kar abhi huhh ... Jyada stress mat le ...

Sidharth ... Agar main kahu mujhe Tera jawab chaiye ... Dil ko Sau dafa samjha liya ... Nai samjhta ...

Tumhare jawab se shayad sukoon se mar pau ...

Chahe wo na hi kyu na ho ...

Na kaise hoga ... Meri toh shuru se haan hai ...sirf abse nai ... Bohot saalon se ...bohot intzar karaya hai tumne mujhe ...or ab jab mili ho toh aise jaane ki baatein kar rahi ho ...

Naaz ... Itna intzaar kar wa kar aise hi tumhe Mai kahi ni jaane dunga. ..

Tum meri ho ... Or tum meri hi rahogi... He kissed her hand touched to his eyes ...

She closed her eyes smiled ...

Even if she died now ...she will live peacefully after death ...

Isse jyada haseen maut hogi nahi
Teri baahon main hum mar sake 💔

.....,,....,.

Ok ... So ... Sorry ... For being absent the whole one month ... For me ...the whole month was a mess with my mental health ...

I wasn't able to take all this happening around me ... Not ranting ... But just wanting you all to know that ... I was not fine ..  still i am not ...

But ... Nor wanting you all to wait any more ... Here I am back ...with the first update after a while ... I hope you all will like it ...

❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

148K 11.1K 23
•UNEDITED• Sidharth Shukla the sarpanch of the village fallen in love with Shehnaaz Gill. A cute innocent girl. Shehnaaz Gill She is innocent girl...
164K 20.7K 56
Shanaya- sidharth i love you... Sid- i m sorry shanaya... pr m tumse pyaar nhi krta... Shanaya- kyu?? Sid- kyuki... kyuki.... m kisi or se pyaar krta...
101K 12.3K 17
Shehnaaz wiped the layer of tears that had rolled down for the nth time.. she knew it was destined. she knew this had to happen knew day.. she knew s...
63K 6.8K 30
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...