Cookie Run Alterkingdom: the...

By Stardust_Cookie

This book will be part of a series of books that I will call "Cookie Run Alterkingdom". None of these stories... More

Chapter 1: An Unexpected Event
Chapter 2: Secret Mission
Chapter 3: New Student Undercover
Chapter 5: Corrupted Wishes
Chapter 6: The Melody Of Lost Nature
Chapter 7: The Journal
Chapter 8: The Cute Train Conductor And The Fights
Chapter 9: Fight Of The Nonsense
Chapter 10: A Visit In The Soul Realm
10 Chapters Special
Chapter 11: Fight Between Ice And Glass
Chapter 12: The Skills
Chapter 13: Skill Training Pt. 1
Chapter 14: Memory Tape#1: A "horrible" First Day Of School
Chapter 15: Skill Training Pt. 2
Chapter 16: The Simulation Gone Wrong
Chapter 17: The Castle Of Love
Chapter 18: Behind The Spotlight
Chapter 19: Halloween Special
Chapter 20: An... Alien At School?!
20 Chapter Special

Chapter 4: The After School Clubs

30 3 0
By Stardust_Cookie

Ca- mmmmmmmmmmh... So these two use cookie wishes to draw mental energy from cookies, and by fulfilling these wishes, they also create "protectors", who must prevent the wish from being broken... I'm not getting it nothing, let me tell you...
Sd- in a nutshell our job is to break cookie wishes under the magic of those two.
Ca-... Oooooooooh!!! UNDERSTOOD!
All four laughed. SnowDream pointed to a picture of the book that showed spheres, though they weren't colored, as were all the pictures in the huge, ancient book.
Sw- this is concentrated mental energy, the one that those two take as soon as the wishes come true... The more time the wish is fulfilled, the more the energy increases and the sphere becomes bigger...
Sh- got it! At least now we have an idea of ​​what we need to do-

Ding don din don!

The ringing of bells could be heard throughout the school. They were about to make an announcement.
Sw- h? What is this sound...?
Sh- they're about to make an announcement!
Sw- oh, got it...

"beep beep beeeeeeeep! Good morning to all students! I want to inform you that the lessons in these three days - from now, will be interrupted for the club orientation activities! You already know how everything works, so I won't explain! Also why not This information is built into my system... Oh well, enjoy!!! Get out of your classes and go find your own club OR a club to join! Beep beep beeeeeeeep!!!"

Sw-... That was... Weird...
Sh- beep-bot is always like this...
They both chuckled. Both Stardust and Caspaicin were walking out of the classroom.
Sh- h-hey!!! wait!!
Ca- if you're fast come on!!! I have to run, or I get wet!!
Sd- you know we have clubs to run Sherbet, and now that they have re-opened the club orientations, we have to go double to show everything...
Stardust sighed.
Sd- and you know how popular the astronomy club is these days...
Sh- actually you're right...
Ca-... Wait, what about the book?
SW- I've already thought about it, don't worry...
Ca-... Oooook... I think... Well, let's go now!!!
Sd-... Caspaicin Cookie- oh well, it doesn't matter...
The two cookies went away followed by Sherbet Cookie and SnowDream Cookie.

Sherbet reached the fight club, a rather messy room actually, and immediately was almost hit by Mala Sauce Cookie. The cookie noticed it and immediately apologized!!
Ms- oh dear, sorry!!! You should be more careful though, this is a minefield if you don't know your way around...!
Sh- t-thanks for the warning...
He was scared, it was obvious. Mala Sauce immediately returned to her club activities. One of the guys from the club walked up to Sherbet curious.
S2- (it stands for student 2 qwq) are you new in the club? Are you going to join?
Sh- I was thinking about it, I'm walking around everywhere to see...
S2 - got it! If you want to know more, you should ask Caspaicin Cookie directly-
Ca- someone called me?!

Caspaicin arrived immediately as soon as he heard his name. As soon as she saw Sherbet, she smiled super happy.
Ca- dude! Thanks for dropping by! While you most likely won't join, I'm glad to see you.
Sh- thank you... But... Exactly what are you doing?
Ca- oooooooooh, training, that's all! The paladins are coming soon too, so... We've decided to combine our activities for a while, but then they closed the clubs for you know what reason, so...
Sherbet was amazed at the ideas cookies could have.
Sh- woooooooh... I would love to stay and watch, but I also have to look around!
Ca- have you thought about joining the exploration club? Since you love to travel and explore... And then your friend is there, right?
Sh- I can try! But... The club president doesn't like me so much... I don't know why...
Ca- if you don't like it, I'll show him!!!
They both looked at each other for a few seconds, and then started laughing.
Sh- thanks... However I go, say hello to Kouign-Amman Cookie and all the other paladins for me!
Ca- I will!!! If you are looking for a place to go, there is only the fencing club nearby!!
Sh-ok!!
The cookie flew off, looking for the fencing club, though he knew nothing of it, but at least he had somewhere to go... Right?

Entered the beautiful crystal clear veranda, decorated in a very elegant way, but still in a way that made it clear where you were. There were a lot of very young cookies rehearsing the club's activities, they all seemed busy... He looked around for a moment, finding a small armchair to sit in while he waited, didn't want to be too much trouble... He sat down , waiting to see someone free... He waited... And waited... And waited... For maybe half an hour, but then he fell asleep without even realizing it.

???- hey... Hey, wake up! You're not going to sleep here all the time, are you?
The figure laughed. Sherbet slowly opened his eyes, adjusting them to the light in the room, then seeing the figure before him, and he gasped. The latter was none other than... Raspberry Cookie, the president of the fencing club. Raspberry looked at him with a playful grin on his face.
R- are you going to sleep all day? It's not like you.
Sh-aha, very funny...
R- okok, I'll stop...
Raspberry took two seconds in Sherbet's arms, to make him stand in front of her.
R- anyway, why are you here?
Sh- I was looking at the various clubs... Eheheh...
He chuckled slightly, making Raspberry laugh too, who then looked at him with his proud gaze.
R-so you'll want to see a bit here, right?
Sh- yesyesyesyes!!! Please at least...
R- I owe you way too many favors, so I'll show you the basics myself!
Sh- oooooooooh... This is an honor
He laughed, making Raspberry laugh again.
R- come on, let's see a few things.
Sherbet nodded, and followed the girl into the field...

R- mh... You lack grace, but with the speed of the blows you're not bad.
Sh- uff... Uff... I'm happy about it... Damn it's tiring...
Raspberry smiles, then looks at him.
R- if you plan to visit other clubs, you really should go...
Sh-yeah... Is there any place you recommend me to go?
R- mmmmmmmmmmh... Not that I can think of- wait, you're already leaving!
Sh-h?
Raspberry took a very elegant little bag and gave it to Sherbet.
R- it's for Parfait, would you bring it to him? I would, but have you seen how full the club is...
Raspberry blushed, but tried not to show it. Sherbet took the bag and nodded smiling.
Sh- I'm going then! See you Raspberry!
R - See ya! And thank you very much!
Sherbet ran off, while Raspberry was watching him chuckling elegantly.
R- that cookie is unique...

Sh- Parfait Cookie, Parfait Cookie!
In no time, Sherbet reached the music club's huge and well-equipped classroom. But Macaron and Clover were missing... Anyway, Parfait noticed the boy and smiled at him; he was trying to contain his Parfait nature a bit, at least until school was out, so as not to get into trouble like the last ten times.
Pa-Sherbet! What an unexpected visit! We were getting ready to rehearse a new song, in case the school events come back!
Sh- oooooooooh, strong! That would be fun actually- oh! It's from Raspberry!
He gave the bag to Parfait. The latter blushed visibly, and all the members of the club were starting to think about a beautiful relationship between Parfait and Raspberry, and above all how to make it real.
Pa- t-thank you Sherbet... Mmmmmmmmmh... As soon as I can I'm going to thank Raspberry in person- n-don't you all look at me like that!!!
Parfait Cookie covered her face all red as everyone was teasing her about her super obvious crush on Raspberry Cookie.
Sh-... Emh... I thiiiiiink I'll go away and leave you to your own business, yeah.
Slowly the cookie began to walk away, then ran out of the room.

Sherbet visited all the clubs in the vicinity, and had managed to amuse both himself and the members with his disasters... That was until he finally found the exploration club; he walked slowly to the door, then entered, finding the room filled with geographical maps and photos of various places, and a rather large planetarium in the corner. All the members were talking to each other, except the leader, who was disgusted to see Sherbet, even if he wasn't disgusted.
Ep- (it stands for president of exploration club qwq)... What are you doing here, spirit?
Sh- well, here... I would like to... Ask if it's possible to join the club please...?
Ep- mmmmmmmmmmh... Let me think about it... How about... No?
Sh- no? Why?
Ep- because you are not worthy. I don't owe you any more answers. Now go away.
Sh- but-
Ep- go I said!!!
Sh-...
He stormed out of the room, but he wasn't quite sure where it was coming from, and slammed the door behind him, causing everyone to interrupt their chat, although this interruption didn't last long.

Sherbet was angry, really angry, he was wandering around trying to calm down, but he couldn't, not so much because of anger, but more because he felt watched... And this feeling would have been his focus for a long time, if if it weren't for the fact that he found a room in some club he'd never seen before...
Sh- h...? What is this...? It's a club, for sure, but I've never seen it... I should go in...
He slowly opened the door, finding something he didn't expect in front of him; the room was huge, and very elegant, full of stationery and more. There were only two cookies in the room, Sherbet knew both of them, for two completely different reasons; the first, Prune Juice Cookie, was one of Caspaicin's closest friends, so they already knew each other. The other, Cream Puff Cookie, was the current president of the student magic council. A very important figure practically, and was also a companion to many of Sherbet's classes. Was he amazed to see them, did they look like they were trying to write a draft of something, or were they testing an ink? Who knows, but they were certainly demotivated... Sherbet decided to approach, and try to understand what was wrong with the two cookies.
Sh- hey, ehm... Is everything ok...? You seem very... Demoralized...
Pj- we are.
Sh- how come...?
Cream Puff Cookie sighed.
Cp- the club is in danger of closing... We are the journalism club, so to speak club then... We have recently opened, but due to the closure of club activities and the fact that there is nothing interesting to write, we risk having to close the club...
Pj- and I was hoping I'd finally find something to do...
Sh-... Weren't you in the alchemy club?
Pj- they kicked me out after a little accident.
Sh-... Ah. ANYWAY, you can't demoralize yourself like that!
Cp-...?
Sh- you will find something to write about, just look hard- indeed, we will find! I join you!
Pj-... Are you serious?
Sherbet nodded, making the two cookies super happy.
Cp- t-thanks Sherbet...! At least in this way we have a little higher morale than before...
Prune Juice laughed for a moment.
Pj- at least there's someone new we can talk to-... Wait though, how do we find the information? Everything is ok here at school, and there are no events going on.
Sh-... um...
Cp-... Uh... Talking to the other clubs can be a start, as long as we don't talk to the exploration ones.
Sh-it fits as an idea!
Pj-... Why didn't you think of that sooner?
Cp- and what do I know-
Their conversation was interrupted by the sudden slamming of doors. Two tired cookies had arrived inside, in total panic.
???1 and ???2- we need help now!!!

(God this chapter is so long qwq)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
118K 5.8K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...