✨SECRETS✨ || BTS SIBLING FF |...

By _Kim_Aura_

Y/n a girl who went through many things in life. She lives alone. She only has her mom and her sister whom... More

✨INTRO✨
✨CH-1✨
✨CH-2✨
✨CH-3✨
✨CH-4✨
✨CH-5✨
✨CH-7✨
✨ CH-8✨
✨CH-9✨
✨ CH-10✨
✨CH-11✨
✨CH-12✨
✨CH-13✨
✨CH-14✨
✨CH-15✨
✨CH-16✨
✨CH-17✨
✨CH-18✨
✨CH-19✨
✨CH-20✨
✨CH-21✨
✨CH-22✨
✨CH-23✨
✨CH-24✨
✨CH-25✨
✨CH-26✨
✨CH-27✨
✨ CH-28✨
✨CH-29✨
✨CH-30✨
✨CH-31✨
✨CH-32✨
✨CH-33✨
✨CH-34✨
✨CH-35✨
✨CH-36✨
✨CH-37✨
✨CH-38✨
✨CH-39✨
✨CH-40✨
✨CH-41✨
✨CH-42✨
✨Ch-43✨
✨CH-44✨
✨CH-45✨
✨CH-46✨
✨CH-47✨
✨CH-48✨
✨CH-49✨

✨CH-6✨

2.8K 112 17
By _Kim_Aura_

🖤_____________________🖤

HEADS UP,
STAY STRONG.
FAKE A SMILE
MOVE ON.

🖤______________________🖤

A/n pov

Y/n woke up with a nightmare and looked at the clock to see it was 3 am in the morning. She decided to get up as she has to go to the HQ for the code red training. Her training starts at 4.

She went to the bathroom and got changed.

She went downstairs to see that everything was quite as the maids  were still sleeping. She thought not to disturb them so she went to the kitchen took a energy bar and an apple and went out. She ate the apple while going to the garage.

She kept the energy bar in her pocket and took her bike. She looked at her watch and saw it was 3:35.  She wore her mask and lenses and headed towards the HQ.

Reaching there she scanned her id and went inside. It was early in the morning still the HQ was busy. An agent life is hard. She went to the reception to ask her where the training room is.

Receptionist: good morning Agent Black *bowed*

Y/n: hmm whats your name *cold*

Receptionist: Agent Dark

Y/n: oh ok btw where is the training room Agent Dark *cold*

Agent Dark: it's on the 5th floor mam

Y/n: ok

She went in the left and reached the 5th floor. The whole floor was a training room.

Y/n: hmm not bad *impressed*

She said looking around the room. Then she heard a voice

??: Agent Black?

She turned around to see Agent Sky

Y/n: Agent Sky looks like you are pretty early

Agent Sky: i didn't go home yesterday so i am here mam

Y/n: see don't be so formal we are gonna work on the same mission and if you are gonna be so formal with me then i don't think we would be able to do this mission. Call me Agent Black or just Black *cold*

Agent Sky: ok Agent Black.

Y/n: what are we waiting for let's start *cold*

Agent Sky: we need to wait for GD he said he'll meet us before the training.

Y/n: ok let's sit then *cold*

They both sat on the bench that was kept there. Y/n noticed that Agent Sky was a bit nervous as if he wants to ask smth

Y/n: go ahead *cold*

Agent Sky: huh?

Y/n: ik you wanna ask smth so go ahead *cold*

Agent Sky: oh actually i was thinking what you told me that day that you are hemophobic.

Y/n: is it a crime being hemophobic *cold*

Agent Sky: no i mean i have heard from other agents that Agent Black kills the enemies or tortures them brutally to take out the information.

Y/n: it's true what you have heard. I have a good control over my phobia but in some cases i can't. I can even treat someone's bullet wounds if i have to but when it comes to going near a dead body flowing in blood or smth like that i can't control. *Cold*

Agent Sky: oh i see.

Then they heard a voice

??: Oh you both came

They turned around to see GD. Agent Sky bowed to him

Agent Sky: good morning

GD: good morning so shall we start

They both nodded then another person came.

GD: he is Agent Z. He is an ex-Agent he will be take your training

Agent Z: hello

Agent Sky bowed to him where as y/n just nodded. Then GD left

Agent Z: let's start.

He took them to a room which was all white with just a small rectangle glass window.

Agent Z: so your first task it that you I'll be in this room and there will be more 10 people with you who would have gun and knives in there hands. They all will attack you and you have to defend yourself and have to fight with them. Make sure you don't kill them and one more thing you won't have any weapon. I will be watching you through this glass window.

Y/n didn't have any reaction where as Agent Sky gulped down his saliva. It's not that he never did this it's just he doesn't like it.

Agent Z: Agent Sky you go first

Agent Sky: yes sir

He went inside the room and stood in the middle then another door open from where ten people came inside the room. They all surrounded Agent Sky. He got ready to defend them

All ten of them attacked him together. He took 10 mins to take all of them down. He had a small scar oh his hand and he saw sweating badly. He came out of the room

Agent Z: good job Agent Sky. Agent Black?

Y/n: don't you think ten is a less number *cold*

Agent Z: huh?

Y/n: make it 20 I'll fight them. *cold*

She said taking off her jacket.

Agent Z: are u sure?

Y/n: yes *cold*

Agent Z: if you say so

Y/n went inside the room and stood in the middle. Soon 20 people came inside and surrounded her. They all attacked her together.

She fought with all of them in just 5 mins and came out of the room she was not even sweating.

Agent Z: impressive Agent Black

Y/n: hmm next *cold*

Agent Z led them to another room which was divided into two halves on both the sides there were ten dummies dresses as humans.

Agent Z: you both can do this together. You will have a gun in your hand and the dummies you see there would be moving so you have to shoot them before any of them comes near you. Understood?

They both nodded. They both went inside the room and both of them stood at their respective places. Soon the dummies started to move. They started to come near them.

Agent Sky took 5 mins to shoot each one of them where as y/n she did it in less than a minute.

Agent Sky: how can you do it so quickly?

Y/n: people call me Agent Black for a reason *cold*

Agent Z: you both are pretty good i see. Now let's go to the last one.

In there last task they were tied to a chair and some people would beat them up but they don't have to make a single voice.

Agent Sky hissed in pain one or two times but y/n she didn't even utter a word.

Agent Z: Agent Sky you can go back and Agent Black you have one more task which you have to do to have a good control over your hemophobia

Agent Sky: can i pls stay here and watch.

Agent Z: if you want you can.

They went to another room just to see a dead body lying there.

Agent Z: so Agent Black as you can see the dead body there you have to find a chip which is inside that body. You can use the medical kit kept there. I will give you one hint that the chip is near the stomach.

Y/n nodded. She went near the body and sat down on her knees.  She picked up the scissors.  She took a deep breath and started cutting the body's stomach.

She saw blood dripping down that body. She took a deep breath and continued to find the chip. While finding the chip she felt dizzy but she managed it

Soon she found the chip. She removed it and carefully kept it on the glass tray. She got up and walked to where agent Sky and Agent Z are standing.

She was still feeling dizzy she walked to them but trembled on her steps. She was about to fall but Agent Sky catched her.

Agent Sky: are u ok?

Y/n: yeah just give me some water *cold*

Agent Sky nodded and went near the table on which a water bottle was kept. He poured the water in a glass and went to y/n

Agent Sky: here...

He said giving the glass of water. She took the glass of water and turned around so that they don't see her. She removed her mask and drank the water in one gulp. She again wore her mask and turned to the other two agents.

Y/n: thanks

She said giving the glass back to Agent Sky. He took the glass and kept it back.

Agent Z: you are getting better day by day Agent Black. Just don't over work ok

Y/n nodded

Agent Z: you both can go now.

Agent Sky bowed where as y/n just wore her jacket and left. They both were in the same lift. Y/n saw the time it was  7 university starts at 8:30.

She went out of the HQ and went home to change her clothes.

She changed her clothes and went downstairs to see a maid ready to prepare breakfast.

Maid: good morning Miss

Y/n: good morning are u preparing breakfast

Maid: yes miss

Y/n: no need I'll eat outside just make breakfast for yourself and the other maids ok

Maid: ok miss

She went out. She took her bike and left for a coffee shop. She went inside the coffee shop and took a cappuccino and a croissant with it. She came out of the coffee shop and spotted a park in front.

She went inside a park and sat on the bench having her breakfast. There she saw two siblings playing together. She smiled sadly

Y/n(in mind): look where my  fate has brought me. I have no one with me. I lost everything just because of one stupid person who is gonna die with my hands soon. *Looks at the sky* hope you are doing well Mr.park See Mrs.park is getting married and i am having siblings again but i won't get close to them. I don't want to repeat what happened in the past. I will distance myself from them as much as i can and looking at them it looks like they also hate me. Which is a very good thing.

She was sad thinking about her past but she didn't cry. Then someone came and sat beside her. She wasn't able to see his face as he was wearing a mask and cap.

??: I don't know what your are thinking  but you look sad. Don't be sad it's ok everything will be fine you know. 

Y/n: i never expect anything to be  fine. In my life everything is messed up. Nothing is fine in my life

She doesn't know why but she spoke to that stranger.

??: You know i also used to think this but i kept going you know why?

Y/n:why?

??: Even if you fall and get hurt. You should always keep walking no matter what cuz there is someone whom you are making proud. My mom used to say this to me.

Y/n: your mom must be a really wise person.

??: She is no more in this world

Y/n: i am really sry

She felt guilty.

??: It's fine. Now I'll get going.

Y/n: it felt nice talking to you bye.

He left. Y/n also got up and went to her university.

[TIME SKIP AFTER UNIVERSITY]

Y/N finished her university so she decided to go to mr.kim. She went to his office. She went near the reception and asked

Y/n: mr.kim? *Cold*

Receptionist: do you have any appointment miss

Y/n: no but tell him y/n is here to meet him. He'll understand *cold*

Receptionist: ok. Pls wait here.

She went. After 5 mins she came back.

Receptionist: you can go miss. His cabin is on the 5th floor. Want me to guide you?

Y/n: no I'll go on my own *cold*

She left and went to mr.kim's cabin. She knocked on the door as she doesn't want to disrespect him.

Mr.kim: come in *cold*

She went inside. Mr.kim looked up from his laptop and smiled.

Mr.kim: why did you came here. You should have told me i would have come to you

Y/n: no it's fine. I came here to tell you smth *cold*

Mr.kim: what is it?

Y/n: i am ready to stay with you all but......*cold*

Mr.kim: but?

Y/n: i have some conditions *cold*

Mr.kim: and those are?

Y/n: 1st- i will keep working in the company i am working. 2nd- no one will ask me where i am going or what i am doing. 3rd- even if i come home late or i don't came home someday no one will ask me anything. *cold*

Mr.kim: but y/n....*cut off*

Y/n: if you can't follow these conditions then i won't live with you guys. *Cold*

Mr.kim: ok i am fine with these conditions.

Y/n: thank you now I'll get going.

She bowed and left. Then she went to her house and got changed as she has to got to her company and do work.

She wore her mask and lenses and headed towards the company. Reaching there everyone bowed to her and she nodded.

She went inside and saw Felix working while sitting on the sofa.

Y/n: Hyung i told you to sit on my chair then why are you sitting on the sofa huh?

Felix: it's your chair and i don't want to disrespect you by sitting there

Y/n: you are elder then me so disrespect is not gonna happen and more over idc who sits on that seat it's just a seat. It's not like if someone will sit on the chair he/she will become the CEO right.

Felix: ok ok don't bring this now. Go and do your work you have plenty.

She sat on her chair and started doing her work.

In the evening when she was doing her work she got a call she checked that it was from Jungkook so she picked it up.

OTP

Jungkook: hello y/n are you busy right now

Y/n: no why

Jungkook: can you come to xxx cafe right now

Y/n: why?

Jungkook: i wanna talk to you

Y/n: ok I'll be there in 5 mins

Call ended

She got up from her chair.

Y/n: hyung i am going. See you tomorrow

Felix: drive safe and eat your dinner bye.

She left. She removed her mask and lenses in her car. Soon she reached the cafe. She went inside and saw Jungkook waving at her. She went to him but got surprised by seeing all seven of them.

Y/n: you said YOU wanted to talk to me

She raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook: well that was ture but these people came with me so i can't help.

He said scratching the back of his neck.

Jin: sit *cold*

She sat down. The the waiter came to them.

Waiter: oh miss y/n. What would you like to have

Y/n: same as always *cold*

She turned to BTS

Y/n: you guys order whatever you want my treat. *cold*

Jungkook: you sure?

Y/n: Yes.

They gave their orders. Soon the orders came and the waiter bowed to y/n

Waiter: enjoy your meal miss y/n

Jungkook: looks like you are a regular customer here

Y/n: hmm now tell me why did you guys call me *cold*

Tae: getting straight to the point. Cancel this wedding *cold*

Y/n: why? *Cold*

Jimin: we don't want a bitch like you as our sister *cold*

Y/n: then who said i want you guys as my brothers *cold*

Yoongi: then just cancel the wedding *cold*

Y/n: i can't

Namjoon: why *cold*

Y/n: this wedding is non of my business so why should I *cold*

Hobi: it's your mom's wedding and you are saying it's non of your business huh? *cold*

Y/n: first of all she.is.not.my.mom and second idc about this wedding at all. I don't even want to live in your house after the wedding. It's just i am forced to live nothing else. *cold*

Jimin: just do as we say *cold*

Y/n: i am not your dog to listen to your shit ok and why don't you go and tell Emma to cancel it. I won't cancel it.  it's not my business. *Cold*

Tae: we will pay you how much ever amount you want but cancel this wedding *cold*

Y/n: do you think of me as a gold digger? Either you tell Emma to cancel the wedding or fuck off *cold*

Then there was silence no one said anything just BTS x Jungkook was glaring at her. But she doesn't give a fuck. She drank her coffee and got up.

Y/n: i am going good luck in cancelling the wedding *cold*

Jimin: didn't you say you would pay for our drink

Tae: gold digger

Y/n rolled her eyes.

Y/n: excuse me mister kim Taehyung i am not paying right now cuz i am the owner of this coffee shop so i don't have to pay and better mind your language in front of me *Cold*

She left from there. While BTS was shocked to hear what she said.

Jungkook: did she just say that she is the owner of this coffee shop *amazed*

Tae: i don't believe her

Jimin: me neither. She's just a attention seeker

Jin: let's ask.

He called the waiter

Waiter: yes sir

Namjoon: how do you know the girl who was sitting with us. Is she a regular customer here?

Waiter: oh no i won't say that mam is a regular customer here but she comes here often and more over miss y/n  is also the owner of this coffee shop

Hobi: ok you can go now.

The waiter left.

Yoongi: Well it's confirmed now

Jin: leave it let's go home.

To be continued............. ◉⁠‿⁠◉

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219 111 32
A story of surprises and twists Sarah!19 years old.Can see the future of other.she love to help people. Everyone think she's fine...but dee...
1M 27.6K 77
What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her brothers who lost her when she was just 4. B...
997K 31.7K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...