Not My Type

By miniessona

I like men who are mature, well groomed and have a good job. Men who are kind, sweet, has a good image, loves... More

πŸ‚ PROLOGUE
[DISCLAIMER]
πŸ‚ CHAPTER 1
πŸ‚ Chapter 2
πŸ‚ Chapter 3
πŸ‚ Chapter 4
πŸ‚ Chapter 5
πŸ‚ Chapter 6
πŸ‚ Chapter 7
πŸ‚ Chapter 8
πŸ‚Chapter 9
πŸ‚ Chapter 10
πŸ‚ Chapter 11
πŸ‚ Chapter 12
πŸ‚ Chapter 13
πŸ‚ Chapter 14
πŸ‚ Chapter 15
πŸ‚ Chapter 16
πŸ‚ Chapter 17
πŸ‚ Chapter 18
πŸ‚ Chapter 19
πŸ‚ Chapter 20
πŸ‚ Chapter 21
πŸ‚ Chapter 22
πŸ‚ Chapter 24
πŸ‚ Chapter 25
πŸ‚ Chapter 26
πŸ‚ Chapter 27
πŸ‚ Chapter 28
πŸ‚ Chapter 29
πŸ‚Chapter 30
πŸ‚ Chapter 31
πŸ‚ Chapter 32
πŸ‚ Chapter 33
πŸ‚ Epilogue
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

πŸ‚ Chapter 23

2.6K 106 26
By miniessona

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

"I feel sick." Jimin says as I grab my stuffs and walk to the door.

"Serves you right for drowning yourself in alcohol last night."

"You're being mean." Jimin pouted as I turned to face him.

"Will you be okay?" I asked.

"I will, you go and check on Jungkook and his family." He smiled.

"Sure?"

"I'm fine," he laughed. "Just go and update me okay?"

I nodded and gave him a hug before leaving.

I reached the hospital a few minutes later and Jungkook was waiting for me at the reception.

He looked so tired, yet I couldn't really read him well but I did know that there is so much going inside his head.

As soon as Mrs Jeon saw me, she burst into tears again and I engulf her in a hug, patting her back.

"He is so sick." She said. "He had an attack and I, I don't-"

She struggled to form her sentences. Jungkook wasn't even looking at me, he was staring at the empty space while his brother was pacing around, checking on his dad from time to time.

The doctor informed us that they need to keep Mr Jeon here for observation for a few days.

"I think, umm, I'll go home and then come back, you should come with me, you've been here all night." I told Mrs Jeon.

"No, I can't-"

"Please, let's go home, you rest for a few hours, your sons are here in the meantime and then you can come back later. I know it's hard to leave but it's important you eat yourself and keep yourself strong, if not for yourself then for your husband." I added.

"Y/N is right, Mom. You can come back in the evening. We are here to take care of him." Jungkook's brother, Jeonghan said.

After a few more minutes of trying to persuade her, Mrs Jeon finally agreed and came back home with me. I cooked her lunch and made sure she ate. I stayed with her until she fell asleep in her room, and then left to freshen up at my place.

After a hot shower, I grabbed the meal that I packed for Jungkook and left again for the hospital.

🍂🍂🍂🍂

"What did the doctor say?" I sit next to Jungkook as the doctor walked away.

"You're here." He said.

"I am."

"Why? You could have slept for a few hours too-"

"I'm okay! I wanted to be there for you! Here!" I gave him the lunch I packed for him. "Jeonghan will pick your mom later, right?"

"Yes!"

"You should go home later when they come."

"No, I want to stay." He insisted.

" Didn't everyone agree to take turns? Why are you being stubborn then?"

"I just", he sighed, "I just want to be here just in case Dad wakes up and I don't know."

"They'll call you when he does, atleast you can go take a shower and come back?" I said

As soon as Mrs Jeon and Jeonghan came to the hospital in the evening, Jeonghan convinced Jungkook to go and rest and come back in the morning.

"I'll drop you." He said as he walked towards his car.

"Okay.." I said.

I didn't want to insist or argue with him at this moment. I can see he wasn't fine and the least I can do now is go with him quietly.

"You're sure you'll be okay?" I asked Jungkook as he pulled over in front pf my house.

He hummed.

"Text me when you reach home, okay?"

He nodded.

"I'm serious. If you don't, I'll be really worried." I said.

"I'll text you, I promise." He gave me a weak smile.

"And umm call me if you uhm want to talk or you need anything,hmm?"

"You're being too nice today." He said, attempting to joke.

"Jungkook, I cooked, you wanna come in? Have dinner before you leave?"

He shook his head.

"I'll go home and just try and sleep." He said. "I'll order take outs."

"Okay!" I muttered. "Take care then!" I said as I pat his hand.

I watch as he disappears from my sight before closing my door.

Will he really be fine though?

🍂🍂🍂🍂

After a quick shower, just when I was heating dinner, I hear the bell rings.

I rush to open the door, only to see Jungkook standing there with tired eyes and a weak smile.

"You said you cooked, mind if I have dinner with you?" He asked.

I gave him a smile and opened the door wider.

**************************************
AUTHOR'S NOTE

!NEW FANFIC ANNOUNCEMENT!

MEANT TO BE : A JJK FANFIC

💐 SYNOPSIS:

Y/N has been working for the Jeon Investment Management Company for years. She was always dedicated to her job, never had one complaint. She loved her professional life so much. However, when the new CEO, Jeon Jungkook,is appointed,she is forced to assist him despite the fact that he wasn't someone she wanted to work with. In between her personal life, looking after her daughter and managing the new change at her workplace, it becomes harder for her.

But still, even though she should clearly hate her boss for putting her in tough situations, she can't stop but be attracted to him.. Is it lust? Or....

RELEASING: END OF APRIL 2023

TROPES :

💐Single Mom
💐GrumpyxSunshine
💐Office Romance
💐 Billionaire CEO

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So as I just announced it, I started working on a new fanfiction, it'll come out by the end of April 2023, most probably after the 24th!! I hope you'll like this new fanfiction! As always, it's a new trope that I'm trying.

I'm a little nervous for this😭 I hope you guys support it as much as you supported My First Love and Not My Type😭💜

Coming to Not My Type, I hope you like this new chapter👀

SPOILER : In the next chapter, we will learn about mouth to mouth👀👀

Until then, take care of yourselves and make sure to keep yourself hydrated🫶🏼

Also, thank you so much to the few people who sent me heartwarming messages these days, I love you😭

💜I'm also on instagram, add me and let's be friends🥹🫶🏼

See you soon, I purple y'all💜

BEFORE I GO, DID YOU SEE THE NEW CALVIN KLEIN PICTURES? I WAS CLOSE TO EATING MY FIST!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 380 17
He knew deep down, through their rivalry he always wanted her. Wanted her all to himself. His. And only his. He pulled away before mumbling. "Mine."...
26K 708 19
{𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 π—π˜‚π—»π—΄π—Έπ—Όπ—Όπ—Έ π—”π˜‚ 𝗙𝗳} Why am I acting like I'm π—”π—±π—±π—Άπ—°π˜π—²π—± π˜π—Ό 𝗡𝗲𝗿?!" π½π‘’π‘›π‘”π‘˜π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘‹π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π’ŠΉοΈŽplayboy π’ŠΉοΈŽordinar...
34.3K 1.2K 22
"𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 π—π—π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—π—ˆ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 π—π—ˆ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‰ π—Žπ—Œ π–Ώπ—‹π—ˆπ—† 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—π—ˆπ—€π–Ύπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹, π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ." ↦↦↦↦↦ↀↀↀↀ↦↦↦↦ↀↀↀↀↀ He...