π“πžπšπœπ‘πžπ«'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐭 β€’ 𝐄...

Per paige_2807

Elizabeth Olsen, renowned for her acting prowess, made a life-altering decision to step away from the limelig... MΓ©s

β€’ Introduction β€’
1β€’ First Day Nerves
2 β€’ The Office
3 β€’ WandaVision
4 β€’ Sleepless Nights
5 β€’ Lunch
6 β€’ Cheater
7 β€’ "Make me one?"
8 β€’ Emotions
9 β€’ Bathrooms
11 β€’ Welcome home.
12 β€’ 1945
13 β€’ Familiar Stranger
14 β€’ The fire which didnt burn
15 β€’ Germany
16 β€’ Tea?
17 β€’ James Gordon
18 β€’ Eggs
19 β€’ Lou
20 β€’ Family
21 β€’ Goofball
22 β€’ Double, Double, Toil and Trouble
23 β€’ Who am I?
24 β€’ Fishsticks
25 β€’ Saturday Markets
26 β€’ Pianos
27 β€’ Graduation
28 β€’ Austin
29 β€’ My Greatest Hello and Hardest Goodbye
30 β€’ Sun & Moon
31 β€’ Fans
32 β€’ Its out.
33 β€’ Between Sisters and Sweethearts
34 β€’ Pup Wars
35 β€’ Photoshoots and Apple Juice
36 β€’ Oopsie Daisies
37 β€’ Aelucia
38 β€’ Coldest Winters
39 β€’ Pup cups
40 β€’ Empty Cityscapes
41 β€’ Back to Brown
42 β€’ Early Morning Walks
43 β€’ Vicky
44 β€’ Showers
45 β€’ Cafes

10 β€’ Dinner

1.4K 47 101
Per paige_2807

                ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"Vicky, I can't see anything," Stella sighs, tired of helping the girl look for her missing homework assignment.

"I'm so dead, Miss Olsen is going to eat me alive," Vicky whines, throwing herself back on her bed. Stella rolled her eyes and pulled out the girl's desk chair, sitting down temporarily.

"You'll be fine, we can redo it tonight," Stella offered and Vicky groaned, rolling over onto her stomach as she spread her limbs out as far as they could go.

"I am not rewriting that bitch of an essay, no matter how desperate I am," Vicky mumbles into her pillow and Stella shakes her head in disapproval.

"Well, I need to practice singing for music class. Mary and I have to play another song tomorrow, Mr Laprio doesn't leave much room for practice does he?" Stella sighs, dreading standing in front of the class tomorrow once again.

"No, he's all about natural talent," Vicky agrees, sitting up. "It's so fucking annoying when you don't have any," The girl disparages as Stella feels her phone vibrate in her pocket. The brunette checks the lock screen and a wide smile makes its way to her lips when she sees it's from Lizzie.

"Just keep looking for your assignment, check the entire house," Stella lightly orders, walking out of the girl's room, and into hers.

🐝Bee 🐝
      Come over tonight?
       I'm making dinner :)
You:
Sure! I was
bored anyways.
🐝Bee 🐝
Happy to be of service
You:
Oh shut up
See you in 15.
🐝Bee 🐝
Drive safe love xx

"Vik, I'm going out. So order pizza or something," Stella poked her head into the blonde's room after getting dressed into something cute and redoing her make-up fresh.

"Where?" Vicky asked, in the middle of pulling her entire desk apart to find her essay. "Oh and put this on," The blonde looked over the girl's simple shirt and skirt, throwing over a crop tee.

"Lizzie's," The brunette shyly revealed, wanting the girl to know the truth encase anything happened as she pulled her shirt over her head. Vicky raised a suspicious eyebrow playfully at her, a wide amused smile on the blonde's lips. "Oh shut up, it's just dinner," Stella finished changing and Vicky nodded, throwing a sweater at her after.

"Mhm, well make yourself useful and get me an extension. See you at 4 am when you try to sneak in without getting caught." Vicky snickered. Stella rolled her eyes and walked off, leaving the apartment within minutes.

A knock sounded at Lizzie's door and the blonde ran to open it, not caring about all the flour and ingredients on her clothes and apron that was folded halfway at her hips. "Hi! Come in, you look so good," Lizzie smiled warmly at the girl, opening the door wide for her to step into the grand lobby of the house.

"Thank you, you do too," Stella chuckled, glancing over at Lizzie's simple black shirt covered in flour that was tucked into her light blue skinny jeans.

"Oh no I don't! Don't lie, Stell," Lizzie looked down at her attire momentarily.

"You're beautiful, Liz, no dirty clothes will change that," The German offered and the blonde gave her a loving smile, her nose scrunching in beatitude.

"Alright, that's enough from you. Oh! I want to show you something," Lizzie tried to contain her blush but she couldn't, a small smile unable to leave her lips as she drags Stella upstairs.

"Where are we going?" The German asked, following the blonde down a hallway of closed doors. Lizzie stopped at one door and opened it quickly, letting Stella go in first.

The brunette gasped as she saw guitars lining the walls, different pianos and keyboards placed around the room, recording microphones and a computer along with a drum set and professional editing software installed on the empty screen. "This is amazing," Stella smiled at Lizzie, excitement filling her eyes as she pulls a guitar from the wall.

"I figured since you like music, you would like this," Lizzie explained and Stella nodded, noticing small writing on the neck of the guitar, 'Robbie'.

"Oh yeah, um thanks," Stella's mood dimmed as she was reminded of the man the woman was married to, pulling the guitar back where she got it almost instantly. "I'm hungry, should we eat?"

"Yeah sure I cooked my famous butternut squash risotto with leeks and spinach," Lizzie listed and Stella hummed, guiding the blonde out of the room and downstairs.

"Wow, this looks amazing!" Stella walked up to the stove to see the pans full of food. The girl could feel her mouth watering at the smell of the food, she didn't know she was hungry until now. The German pulled out her phone quickly before she forgot and checked her blood sugar, knowing she would have to wait 15 minutes after taking insulin to eat.

"Thank you, it's my favourite thing to make," Lizzie took the lid off of the simmering pan, stirring it slowly with a wooden spoon. "Do you need help, my love?" the blonde curiously looked over to see what Stella was doing.

"No no, all good. Thank you," Stella pressed go on the pump on her arm, hearing it beep, and then she put her phone away to focus her full attention on the blonde.

"Alright then," Lizzie smiled kindly at the girl, putting the lid back on the pan to let it sit for a few minutes. "What's going on?" the blonde asked, making her way over to stand in front of Stella to snake her hands around the brunette's hips slowly, pushing her into the counter.

"Not much, a just spent an hour helping Vicky to try to find her assignment due tomorrow. She's honestly so hopeless," Stella summed up and Lizzie chuckled.

"Well, you know I don't-"

"Give extensions, I know, that's why I told her to rewrite it," Stella finished Lizzie's sentence and the blonde smiled wider. "So don't expect anything from her tomorrow,"

"Did you finish yours?" The blonde asked, curiously.

"I finished it a week ago," Stella proudly states, watching Lizzie's eyes flicker down to her lips.

"Mm good girl," the blonde praised, gently connecting their lips into a slow kiss. A timer goes off set on the oven and Lizzie breaks their kiss, shuffling to dull the annoying sound. "Are you hungry?"

"Starving," Stella answered, her mouth watering at the smell of the food. The German reached into a cupboard above her to pull out two plates, earning a thankful smile from the blonde as she dishes two servings up.

The two sit in silence at the dining table, watching each other eat slowly. "So um, we need to talk," Lizzie clears her throat, breaking the silence. Stella's stomach drops at the serious tone in her voice and carefully puts down her fork to sit up straight.

"Yeah?" The brunette asked nervously.

"Robbie is coming home next week, I've been thinking and I don't want to end our marriage. Even though we are in a rough patch right now, I still love him." Lizzie rubs her eyebrow and her eyes stare down at her lap, afraid of how Stella would react.

"Oh," the German managed to get out, a confused expression on Lizzie's face as her eyes snap up to meet the brown iris' staring at her.

"Oh?" Lizzie asks, watching Stella's careless behaviour. Confused to see the brunette shrug in response.

"I always expected you to choose him over me. I'm literally a nobody and he is your husband," Stella answered, Lizzie's eyes dulling at her explanation. "I'm not upset, Bee, I get it,"

"Why aren't you mad?" Lizzie whispers, her eyes glossing over as Stella smiles lightly at her.

"I'm just not, I'm not too sure as to why. I'll probably cry to Vicky about it later," The German shrugged, picking up her fork to shovel some food into her mouth. Lizzie couldn't bring herself to think of an answer so she sat back in her chair, thoughts racing around her mind as she ate slowly.

Stella felt her heartache as she forced herself to stay composed in front of the woman she seemed to easily fall in love with, yet the blonde doesn't quite reciprocate Stella's feelings. "So what does that mean for us?"

"I'm not sure, I never thought I would be the type of person to cheat," Lizzie shakes her head, eyebrows knitted together in worry.

"Well you are," Stella answered nonchalantly, earning a saddened glance from Lizzie. "I need to know if you want to end us, I don't need another week to adore you even more than I already do. It will hurt less if you just tell me now," Stella sighed, resting her chin on her hand.

"I- I don't know," Lizzie shook her head, refusing to choose between the two right now.

"Fine, I'll choose for you," Stella stood from her chair, noticing a scared expression on the blonde's face.

"No Stella, wait," Lizzie's voice was as shaky as her hands. The blonde rushed to pull the brunette in for a tight hug. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry,"

"I know, me too," Stella inhaled the familiar sweet scent she grew to love for the last time, noticing how hard it was to pull herself away from the warm body that clung to her. Finally, Stella pulled away from Lizzie, stepping up on her tippy toes to kiss the blonde's forehead. "Goodbye, Bee,"

"Can it be a see you later? Please," Lizzie whispered, a frown on Stella's lips as her emotions finally decide to catch up with her.

"Bye, Elizabeth," the German took a deep breath before turning on her heels and making a beeline for the front door.

Lizzie watched from the patio as Stella climbed into her car, driving off almost instantly when she got in.

Stella walked through the front door of the apartment in tears, watching Vicky turn her head to see the girl in shock.

"Baby! What happened?" Vicky frowned, jumping up to encase the small girl into a comforting hug. Stella sniffled as she squeezed Vicky tight, words unable to leave her mouth as uncontrollable sobs made their way up. Vicky shushes the girl soothingly, swaying her side to side gently.

"S- she choose h- him," Stella forced out, tears streaming from her eyes.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry, Stell. You deserve better, I'm so so sorry," Vicky sighed, she couldn't help but feel a little hurt as well. Vicky always thought of Stella like a sister, when Stella is upset, so is she. "It's going to be okay, I promise,"

"No, it's not," Stella cries, pulling away from Vicky to show her smudged mascara. "I loved her, b-but she was never mine, to begin with,"

"Hey, listen to me, you're going to be okay," Vicky wipes Stella's tear-stained cheeks with the pads of her thumbs. "You're so strong, Stell, I don't know anyone stronger than you."

"It all hurts too much, Vik, I've always had this constant weight on my chest. It won't go away," Stella sniffles, holding her hand over her chest.

"I'm going to run you a bath and get you a glass of wine. And you are going to chill for a bit, yeah?" Vicky tries to solve some tension, not knowing how to console the girl.

"I don't want a bath, ... I- I want my brother," Stella's eyes widen as she reaches for her phone. Vicky instantly snatches the phone off the girl.

"No, it's 3 am for him! Stella, you need to chill," Vicky tries to calm the girl's erratic breathing down. The brunette feels her breath being knocked out of her lungs, her hands flying to grip Vicky's arms in a panic. "Shit! Stella!" The blonde seethes as Stella's nails dig into her skin.

"Stell, you're having a panic attack. I need you to calm your shit please," Vicky's eyes scan over Stella's face in worry, scared out of her mind if anything was to happen to the German.

Vicky took Stella to the couch to sit her down, getting the brunette to breathe along with her. Stella calms down within a few minutes, exhausted after the adrenaline ceases to run through her veins. Stella went to bed moments later, and both of them ended up sleeping in Vicky's bed since the blonde was too scared to leave Stella alone.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

A/N: No, i'm not paying for anyones therapy.
Love you xx
- A

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

663K 19.2K 107
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem Reader Y/n is a senior NYFA film student in LA, with past's demons that still haunting her life; while Elizabeth grapples with...
954 51 7
In the heart of a prestigious NYC university, amidst the hallowed halls of academia, two souls find themselves entangled in a forbidden romance. Y/n...
6.7K 286 14
Life hasn't been that easy on Y/N since her teenage years: losing her mother who was one of the brightest broadway actress of her generation, an unkn...
98.2K 3.5K 26
Story is about Elizabeth olsen, the woman who is amazing and talented but doesn't know what real love is, she thinks that her relationship Is good an...