Different World [1]

By KillerFrost298

We've been chasing our demons down an empty road Been watching our castle turning into dust Escaping our shad... More

DIFFERENT WORLD
Profile
Emma's Playlist
Graphics
ACT ONE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
ACT TWO
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Eleven

58 1 0
By KillerFrost298

Meet My Friend, Mal

'Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed' 

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Emma walked into the gazette, looking around for Lois. "Lois!" Emma called out, her answer being a loud bang. Lois came out of the office, smiling at Emma. "Do I even want to know?" Emma asked the woman about the bang. Lois raised an eyebrow, "Just Chrissy" She told her.

"So what's the craic?" Emma asked Lois, seeing her Morgan Edge board behind her. "I need your help, have you ever seen a yellow kryptonite before?" Lois' voice was quieter, making sure Chrissy wouldn't hear her. Emma scrunched her eyebrows. "Uhh, I know how different kryptonite effects both Kryptonians and humans differently, but the colours? It varies depending on Crisis, Barry fucking the timeline or simple storyline purposes" Emma explained to her.

Lois bit her lip, she knew that Emma's memories seemed to stop coming back in the last few weeks but still a small part of her was hoping for anything. "If you want I can give you all the information on what they might do depending on the colour" Emma offered just as Chrissy walked out of the small office. "Yes and remember that-" "Sienna is picking up the boys for school" Emma smiled at her before leaving the gazette with a small wave to Chrissy.

<><><>

"Boys, Sienna will be here in a minute! You know what Emma's like if she's late!" Clark shouted up at his sons as he heard them scramble upstairs. "Clark, we have to do something, and nobody's gonna listen to me. They haven't since that first town hall, but they will to you" Lois told Clark, finishing their previous conversation as their sons came into the kitchen.

"Hey, which one's mine?" Jordan asked as Clark pointed to his lunch bag. Jordan thanks his father. "All right, guys, we're probably gonna have another late night working on this Edge case" Lois explained to the boys as Sienna's car pulled up outside. "All right, we were gonna see Emma's revue tonight anyway" Jon shrugged mindlessly at his parents, unaware of Jordan's shocked face. Jordan hit his brother's side with wide eyes.

"Dude, you weren't supposed to say anything" Jordan hissed at him as Jonathan's face paled. "I'm so screwed," Jon muttered as Emma walked into the house. Lois turned to the young girl, hands on her hips. "You're performing tonight and you didn't tell us?" She questioned her.

Emma looked in the twins' direction, glaring at them and seeing Jon's face. "I didn't want to make a huge deal out of it. Taking down Edge is more important than a small performance" Emma explained to Lois, handing her a folded piece of paper. "No, we will be there" Clark confirmed, seeing Emma's body go a little tense. "Cool. Now let's go! If we're late I will decapitate you both" Emma pointed at Jordan and Jon before leaving the house.

Lois and Clark gave Jordan a suggestive look. "Come lover boy, don't wanna piss off your girl" Jon snickered at his brother as he went red. "I raised you not to keep a pretty girl waiting" Lois added, earning a groan from her son. "You're mother's right Jordan, where's your manners?" Clark joined in before Jordan walked out with a red face.

Emma waited on the steps of the porch, impatiently tapping her fingers. She heard Jordan mumbling angrily behind her. "Let me guess, teasing you?" Emma asked with a knowing smile. Jordan held out his hand to help her up, "You've got no idea" He sighed.

Emma kissed his cheek, holding his other cheek. "Trust me, I know. Older sister of horny brothers and cousins. I'm the queen of teasing" Emma told him before letting her hand fall to his side, intertwining their fingers.

"Come on, I'm not being late even if it's that hellhole" Emma gently pulled Jordan along to Sienna's car.

<><><>

The ride to school was calm, Emma having Speak Now by Taylor Swift playing as she had a nap in the front seat. Sienna was having small talk with Jonathan while Jordan looked over the music for Emma's performance.

As soon as they began to pull up to the school, the quick cut of Haunted caused Emma's eyes to open. "Hey, who cut the bridge?" Emma asked groggily, the side of her temple red from leaning against the window. "We're here" Sienna told her as the boys had already begun to leave the car. Emma seemed cranky at this point, her eyes flashing neon for a moment before leaving the car.

Sienna turned back to the twins, especially Jordan. "Keep an eye on her today please" She asked the twins who nodded before leaving the car. Emma had stopped a little away from the car, looking out at the crowd. For a moment she could see someone, someone that felt familiar. But when she blinked, they were gone.

Jordan placed a hand on Emma's shoulder, taking her out of her dazed state. "You good?" Jordan asked, interlacing their fingers together. Emma gave his hand a small squeeze, "Just tired". Jordan nodded before they caught up with Jon.

He was staring at Teagan as she walked in. "Don't forget to close your mouth lover boy" Emma teased him, nudging his side. Jon rolled his eyes at Emma, nudging her back. "Whatever" He mumbled, earning a few chuckles from Jordan and Emma. "What? Can you dish it but not take it?" Emma snickered at him before Jordan gently pulled her inside to leave his brother to be lovesick.

<><><>

Emma smiled as Jordan finished playing the piano. "You're amazing, it sucks you had to stop" Emma admired, smiling at Jordan till her cheeks hurt. Jordan chuckled, "Yeah, anxiety's a bitch" Jordan sighed, making Emma laugh. "Definitely, the bitch of all bitches" Emma agreed, resting her head on Jordan's shoulder. "You're so good at singing, honestly how weren't you famous?" Jordan asked Emma, knowing she was a part of the Superman Musical.

She shrugged, "It was a hobby..." she spoke lightly, already seeing Jordan's eyebrow raised at her feeble statement. "...I just didn't get famous for being a gigantic nerd, okay!" Emma pushed Jordan weakly, seeing him shake his head at her as he laughed off her statement. "I'm surprised that you haven't, you would definitely make a living as a gigantic nerd" Jordan told her wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "Oh yeah and create the biggest Superman Musical this universe has ever seen. Name changes in all" Emma exaggerated with her arm in the air. Jordan struggled to contain his laughter while Emma giggled profusely.

Jordan wrapped his arms around her, placing his chin on her shoulder. "I'll be in the front row cheering you on" He told her, kissing her cheek softly. Emma hummed, taking in Jordan's embrace. It was a dream come true for her. She was in Smallville and dating Jordan Kent. It felt surreal.

Emma turned her head to kiss his cheek in return. "You're a dork. But you're my dork" Emma told him with a simple smile as she looked into his eyes. "And you're my fangirl" Jordan smiled before sneezing, turning his head away into his wrist. Emma felt a coldness wash over her, eyes burning that she ducked down.

"Em" Jordan looked down with wide eyes. He turned to see her eyes glowing for a moment as her breathing was laboured. "ELT, now" Emma said urgently, helping Jordan up as he sneezed again, fumbling to take out the small device as Emma hid him from people who might see him.

The ringing of the high pitched frequency took Emma off-guard, her eyes still glowing. Clark came through the doors of the empty school hall. "Jordan?" Clark asked worried about him seeing the glowing on Emma's face. "Something's wrong with me2 Jordan managed to force out as he sneezed again, more ice appearing on his arm.

"The kryptonite grenade. It's affecting him, you must have accidently passed it on, Clark" Emma told him, making Clark confused. "Then why aren't you sneezing ice?" He asked her. Emma shrugged, "Go, before someone sees him" she urged Clark. "What about you?" Jordan asked, not wanting to leave Emma while her eyes and cheeks were still glowing.

Emma kissed his cheek, "I'll be fine, now go" reassuring Jordan enough to leave with Clark. "I'm sorry" She whispered before running out of the school, determined to find one person. Her vision showed her the truth, and she'll do anything to stop it. To stop Zeta-Rho.

<><><>

Emma stormed into the small EdgeCorp building. Her face stoic as she made her way to Edge's office. No one noticed her and if they did, they didn't care or want to know why an angry teen was stomping around.

She found Leslie first, the woman staring at her like the town hall and harvest fest. "If you have a problem Larr, spit it out" Emma glared at her. Leslie remained quiet, opening the door to Edge's office. Emma huffed as she walked passed, and quickly spat at Leslie's feet. The woman growled at her inhumanly as she slammed the door.

"Now that's no way for a young lady to act" Edge spoke, legs crossed as he sat at his desk. Emma rolled her eyes, "Fuck off Tal". Edge's relaxed demeanour vanished at the mention of his real name. "You're remembering" He stated, standing up slowly. "Barely but I know about the Eradicator and your mud pile of a father" Emma stated, seeing the anger in his eyes. Tal slammed his hand on the desk, the whole room shaking with it. "HOW DARE YOU!" He shouted at her, expecting some fear or a squeak of terror. He was taken back by Emma's lack of response.

"Was that supposed to scare me?" Emma asked him cheekily, crossing her arms. Tal glared at her for a moment. "I bet you're curious why I chose–" "Smallville natives are more receptive to Kryptonian consciousness' due to the over exposure of X-Kryptonite" Emma answered simply.

Tal seemed impressed by Emma's knowledge. "You truly are an Alor daughter, spitting image of your grandmother, Naeza" He told her with a sense of truth. "I don't care Tal, but I know you're gonna send those brainwashed lackeys after Lois" Emma reminded him of his little plan. "Well, not yet" Tal clicked his tongue.

Emma furrowed her eyebrows. "Not yet? What are you planning?" Emma questioned, her eyes glowing fiercely as two dots appeared under each eye. Tal seemed intrigued. "You see young Alor, my dear mother knew that my father was up to something and added a failsafe" He told her, clicking his fingers.

The door opened behind Emma, causing her to turn. She looked in shock at the silhouette. Her eyes faded as she gasped, tears gathering in her eyes as she stepped back. "No" She breathed out, her breath heavy. "It can't be" She whimpered. The young man stepped forward into the light.

"I'm sorry Emmsie"

A gust of dark yellow was blown into Emma's face. Knocking her down to the floor, eyes drooping. "No...it" Emma slurred out painfully, coughing up with a coldness in her throat. A cold breath left her mouth, crystallizing into ice on the floor.

Tal dropped his shoulders, hands in his pants pockets. "Bring her to the fortress, prep her for...7 ounces" He ordered the man. The young man lifted Emma into his arms bridal style. She murmured trying weakly to fight back. "Please...C-C" She forced out before her eyes closed. The veins on her face turned a bright yellow.

<><><>

Sienna walked into Jordan's room, her eyes full of worry as she saw all the ice manifesting from Jordan's illness. "Where's Emma?" Jordan asked, his voice low and raspy. Sienna looked at Jordan confused. "I thought she was here" Sienna stated, looking around at the rest of the Kent family. "She's not at the school?" Lois asked Sienna, just in case Emma had stayed behind to provide a cover up for Jordan's sudden exit.

Sienna shook her head. "No, I had to gather her things after Sarah noticed her notebook on the piano" She explained, her heart began to race. A gust of wind broke into the room. Clark was quick to shield Jordan while Lois did the same with Jon. Sienna's eyes began to glow purple as she watched her little sister carefully.

"What a lovely little room" Mal commented to start a conversation. "What do you want, Mal?" Sienna asked, creating a small dagger in her hand. Mal tutted at Sienna, walking away from the middle of the room to the door for a quick exit plan. "Put the blade away sister, there's children present" Mal scolded her like a child. "As if you ever cared for the safety of a child" Lois glared at the kryptonian.

Mal walked up to her very slightly. "Watch it Lane, unlike my offspring I don't care for your life" Mal threatened her with a sharp tone. "What do you want, Mal?" Clark asked this time, his own anger beginning to bubble at the threat to his wife. Mal was quick to drop the evil look and turned to Clark with a smile.

"Just to tell Emma's alive... for now" Mal shrugged simply. "What are you doing to her!" Jordan shouted, standing up only to fall back down with a fit of coughs as ice chunks came out. Mal grimaced at the sight, "I'll make sure she's returned alive. I just need her for a little project" Mal avoided the question without hesitation.

"Mal" Sienna dragged out in a dangerous tone. "What have you done?" She asked. Mal only smirked at her sister. "Only Lara Lor-Van deemed necessary" She answered vaguely before flying off from the farm.

<><><>

Emma groaned as sunlight blared into her eyes. The feeling of sand putting her off as she felt the grains stick to her skin. She opened her eyes slowly at first, blinded by the light. SHe began to sit up, realising her body felt unnaturally weak. As if she had just woken up from a drug haze.

"You're awake!" Tal cheered as Emma groaned. "What the fuck!" Emma snapped, looking up at the alien. Tal crouched down in front of her, clicking his tongue. "Welcome to my humble Fortress. Unlike my dear little brother, I much rather feel this world's magnetic sun on my face" Tal welcomed her, confusing the teen greatly at his lack of coldness. Maybe if melted in this dying heat. "Almost like a drug, something you know very much about". Nevermind, there it was.

"What the fuck do you want with me Tal? Ransom, Kal-El's human identity? Not happening" Emma guessed with her usual softheartedness. Tal rolled his eyes at her. "No, that will come at its own course and I'm a billionaire" He answered with the same energy. Standing up right Tal walked away from Emma.

"Are you aware of the maker of the Eradicator?" Tal asked her, turning to face her again. Emma thought for a moment. "Lara or-Van, you and Kal's birth mother. First kryptonian to have a natural pregnancy in centuries'' Emma answered him. Tal hummed in agreement, "Your mother was right, you do know your stuff" Tal complimented her. "How else was I supposed to cope with the shit she put me through?" Emma counterated his words. 

"Mal's way of 'readying' you, but please believe me when I say, I never agreed with her methods" Tal spoke softly, as if he actually cared. Emma bit her tongue, " Like what Zeta did to you?" Emma asked him, crossing her legs. "Don't worry, you haven't been exposed to any drugs, I give you my word" Tal spoke with a harder tone, ready to get back to his topic.

"My mother, she created the Eradicator as a safety net. But when she realised how dangerous it could be she sent it into the universe. Unaware it was linked to my brother and his cousin's pod. She also created a failsafe, incase the universe had other plans. The blood of the most current Alor protector" Tal explained while he brought out a familiar object.

An hospital IV drip, ready to use.

"Unfortunately for you, I am not qualified for this" Tal smacked his lips. Emma watched as his face morphed into concern. It was weird, Emma felt like she could feel his concern as someone walked into the small cavern.

"But I am"

Emma narrowed her eyes at Mal and the woman held the needle in the air. "Let's get started" Mal's smile was vicious as she grabbed Emma's arm. She stabbed her vein harshly, making Emma wince. Her mother only snickered at Emma. "Pathetic, all those years of needles and you still can't handle the pain" Mal tsked Emma, making sure that the IV was working.

Emma growled at her, "What do you expect, it was torture" She fired back. Mal glared at her before slapping her face hard. Emma could feel the stinging on her cheeks, already feeling the bruise form. "Be quiet! You're just like your brother" Mal hissed at her as the blood began to be taken from Emma's arm.

"You gonna kill me like you did to Connor?" Emma asked boredly, already getting ready for a long wait. No one would have noticed she was missing. Jordan was more important right now. Emma could wait for a rescue as long as Jordan was okay.

Mal snickered at Emma's statement. "I never killed Conner, Elrisia. That's just what he wanted for you to believe" Mal answered, sitting across from her daughter. Emma looked at Mal suspiciously. "What are you talking about? I saw you kill him" Emma stated with strong belief in her words.

"Why don't I show you" Mal stated, her eyes glowing green. Emma's eyes widened as her eyes flashed blue and then green.

<><><>

Emma stood in the parking lot of the hospital her mother worked, Deirdre standing in front of her. "Emma, you need to think this through" The detective warns her gently. Emma only scoffed at her. "No! I know my mother did this, she's not getting away with it. Not after Billy" Emma snapped at the woman. Deidre sighed, rubbing her temples, "You don't know this for certain and if..if you did you should go to the station or tell me where Marty is hiding" Deidre suggested, knowing Emma long enough now. Emma looked at her for a moment, biting the inside of her bottom lip.

"Twomey,!" a man called from inside the hospital. Deirdre huffed at her partner. "Do not go anywhere Emmie, I mean it. You've been out of this mess for three years now, we don't need you back in this" Deirdre pleaded with Emma. The young teen nodded as Deirdre ran inside to the hospital. Emma waited till the woman was fully inside the building before running to a bus stop.

She had run to her mother's small council house, the windows boarded up with wood scraps. Emma held a dark hurley in her hand, her knuckles white from her grip. She walked up to the door covered in spray paint, fisting it harshly.

"MAM! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" Emma screamed till her throat burned. The door opened quickly, causing Emma to step back. A man with a joint in his mouth. Emma saw the fresh and old patches of blood on his arms before the man crossed. "Word of advice, veins on the thighs are better, now move" She pushed away from him into the small house.

The walls were thick with smoke, either from crack, weed or both. Emma walked past the man in the front room, pipes in hand while scraps of tinfoil were discarded on the floor. "Hey Emma!" some of them mumbled, the girl waving back nicely. They were made addicts by her mother, she was there for most of them. Needles forced into their skin by Marty's hand.

Emma made her way upstairs, knowing which room her mother would be in. Marty sat on a rocking chair, joint in between her fingers. On the bed was Conner, just like their mother. Joint in hand only there was a fresh patch of blood coming through his grey shirt. And a needle beside him free hand.

"Con! What are you doing?" Emma snapped, walking past her mother to inspect her big brother's arm. "Emmsie... it's fine just a little boost" Conner slurred as Emma slapped him in the face. 6 months dealing cocaine and weed to put you into Tabor Lodge. Almost two years clean... Conner, how could you do this?" Emma began to tear up, her rage left to a dangerously simmering fury.

"He's finally embracing who he is Elrisia, my son" Marty stood up behind her. Emma swung her hurley at Marty, the wood snapping in half as it hit Marty's head. "WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE US ALONE!" Emma screamed, dropping the broken hurley. Marty walked up to Emma, grabbing her arm. She shoves her joint into Emma's shoulder, the sound of sizzling skin and the smell of flesh burning making Emma gag.

Marty laughed maliciously as she pushed Emma back. "Looks like little Conner isn't doing so well little one" Marty fake grimace looking behind her daughter. Emma turned to see Conner, dropping a larger needle than most addicts use. Blood dripped from his forearm, his body beginning to seize up violently, shaking the bed frame of the mattress he was on. Emma tried to hold him in the recovery position, his breathing becoming dangerously slow.

Then he stopped. His entire body collapsed, his chest stopped rising and his lips were slowly turning a blue colour. Emma felt her body turn rigid, hot tears falling down her face as her mouth was left agape. She turned slowly to Mal, seeing a small box cutter in the corner of her eye. She very carefully moved towards it, picking it up from the shelf it sat on. She saw red.

Marty was against the wall, the box cutter no longer in Emma's hands. Instead it was on the floor covered in blood as sirens began to blare, blue lights flashing rapidly. Emma's body paled as she fell to the floor. Blood covering her body, a fresh cut made from under her chin to the centre of her chest just above her heart.

"Do not mess with me Elrisia" Marty whispered into her ear, a small flicker of green glistening in Emma's eyes as she did before Marty left the room. It was silent for a moment until a loud crash echoed throughout the drug den of a house. People running as Gardaí made their presence known. Loud thumps of footsteps shook the floorboards as people came into the room.

"We need two ambulances now, one unconscious with signs of overdose and another bleeding rapidly from chin to chest" a Garda spoke into a radio on his shoulder. "Wait, these are Marty Clarks' kids. Emma and Conner" A different Garda released. "Requesting back-up. Possible suspect by Martha 'Marty' Clarks, search perimeter for suspect. Victims are Conner Ó Chroídheán, twenty-two and Emma Ní Chroídheán, fourteen"

<><><>

Mal watched as Emma squirmed, replacing the third and fourth blood bags with fresh ones, packing the older ones into a special box. "Why do you torture her like this?" Tal asked, finally having his first subjekts activated. Mal simply watches Emma as she mumble incoherent words. "It's fun. Seeing her helpless like a fly in a glass box" Mal commented with a ghost of a smile.

Tal glared at the woman with disgust. "She's a child!" He snapped at her. Mal gave him a stink eye. "Really? Zeta!" Mal called out, the hologram A.I appeared. "Yes my dear" He greeted the Alor sweetly. "Your son needs a little...fix" Mal suggested sweetly, seeing the fear in Tal's eyes. "He's not feeling himself" She added before turning back to her daughter.

"Now let's allow the dam to break" Mal smiled, brushing hair out of Emma's face. Her finger tips glowing green as the glowing followed veins on Emma's head. "Remember little one...remember the truth" Mal spoke into her ear.

"Mam, that's enough"

<><><>

Emma walked down the small path, covered by trees and bushes. Sophie was asleep in her arms, her head resting on the crook between Emma's neck and shoulder. Emma hummed a sweet lullaby as they walked into a small tunnel. "Almost home baby, promise" Emma whispered into Sophie's hair.

She felt her body tense up as she walked out of the hidden path to a main road. A pub on her right and a primary school to her left. She walked past the small scouts building that was across from a chemist, the zebra crossings illuminated by the small yellow lamps.

A few cars would pass, their lights guiding Emma's way home. She had earned a few scratches on her body from the prickly thorns that hide the path. A car pulled up in front of Emma, making her hold Sophie tighter.

"Emmie, it's me Deirdre" The woman stepped out of the car, a small smile on her face. "You scared me Dee, thought you were.."Emma trailed off ,kissing Sophie's head. "Marty? No one has seen her since that night Emmie, maybe she's finally gone from your lives" Deirdre spoke softly, taking a car seat from her boot and securing it in the back of her car. Emma nodded gratefully at the gesture, strapping Sophie in while trying not to wake her.

Emma closed the car door silently, entering the front of the car. "What were you even doing in the Wella at this hour? With Sophie no less" Deirdre asked Emma as they began to drive back to Emma's home.

"Graveyard, it's Billy Rose's anniversary" Emma responded, watching Sophie from the side mirror on the car. "Two years right?" Deirdre asked her, eyes on the road. "Yep, not even thirteen when it happened" Emma answered bluntly, not wanting to cry and wake her baby sister up. "How's school? Junior Cert is coming up" Deirdre changed the subject. "Fine, failing most subjects but we get on with it" Emma shrugged as they stopped at a traffic light.

That's when the car shook. Emma felt her body tremble as she saw the road in front of her start to crack and crumble. "Sophie!" Emma gasped, unbuckling her seat belt to grab Sophie. As Emma turned to grabber sister, Sophie seems to have disappeared from the backseat. The seat belt ripped in half and the side door hanging by a thread.

"SOPHIE!" Emma screamed, getting out of the car as fast as she could. The sky was no longer black as it seeped green. Everywhere seemed to be crumbling around her. Emma looked around to see Sophie held in her mother's arms. "LET HER GO!" Emma screamed at Marty running up to her.

Marty only smirked at her daughter. "Are you willing to sacrifice yourself for her?2 Marty asked Emma before throwing Sophie to the nearest crack. Emma screamed as she ran towards her sister. Her veins on fire and her eyes burning. She has to catch her, she has to save her Sophie.

Emma jumped into the crack as Sophie screamed for her big sister. That's when Emma saw it. The black and white portal was underneath them, getting closer every second. Sophie was the first to fall in, Emma barely grasping her fingers as she followed suit. The mix of darkness and light engulfing her before Sophie disappeared from her sight.

"SOPHIE!"

<><><>

Mal smiled contently as Emma finally stopped moving, the final blood bag filled and put away. "Well?" Tal asked the older Alor impatiently. "Yes, I'll have Vor prep her for Kal-El. You get the device?" Mal asked him back, crossing her arms at him. Seeing if there was anything she needed Zeta to take care of. Tal held up Lois' ELT, shaking it slightly. "Good. Vor!" Mal called out hardly, her voice echoing.

The boy came to the woman, his face hidden in the shadows of the cavern. "You know your job, see to it" She demanded him before walking away with Tal to go over their plan with Leslie Larr. The boy kneels over Emma's body, brushing her hair out of her face. He gently stopped the bleeding in her arm with a pristine white bandage. "Talk about tables turning" He muttered to himself mostly, wrapping up Emma's arm.

He noticed the scar under her chin, eyes turning soft at it. "I'm so sorry, you had to face her all alone, Emmsie" He sighed, seeing her eyes open ever so slightly. The ice blue like frost on a window pane. "Now you need to listen to me" He spoke softer before whispering something into Emma's ear. Emma's mouth opened slightly, trying to say something.

"Co...nn...er" She managed to slur out before closing her eyes again.

<><><>

"I'm glad you came" Tal said, seeing Superman land near him. Superman gave him a determined look. "Everything you're doing is gonna stop" He warned the man he believed to be Morgan Edge. The older kryptonian sighed with pity. "That's exactly what your friend Lois Lane and the young girl Emma keeps saying to me" Tal spoke with a smirk on his face.

"You can't make that happen any more than she can" He added seeing the look on Superman's face as he mentioned Emma. Superman flew straight for Tal, fist balled up ready to punch him. But Tal gracefully dodged him at the same speed. Superman missed him completely. Then Tal punched him harder, knocking Superman to the floor. "Did you really think I'd be giving people powers without having them myself?" He asked Superman rhetorically as the hero got up swiftly, confused for a moment.

"You see, I got mine the same time you did, Kal-El, when I arrived on this planet" Tal spoke, walking slowly towards Superman who was silently stunned he knew his first name. "When you arrived?" Superman asked him, raising his eyebrow at the villain. "I think it's time you learned the truth about who I am and where I'm really from, brother" Tal spoke, floating into the air to assert some sort of dominance over Superman

Brother?" Superman scoffed at him, not believing a word he was saying. "I know how unlikely it may seem, but the two of you do share the same Kryptonian blood" a new voice added in, flying to the ground. "Meet my friend, Mal" Tal introduced Mal to Superman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 327 30
When Mason Bennett falls through a portal into Smallville. he finds out that it is not the world he knows and loves, where there is no Mystic falls...
1.4K 27 5
what if Clark and Lois had triplets instead of twins and her and Jordan are the ones with powers all rights go to the cw/ DC comics
69.5K 2.4K 88
Titans S1 - ❝ the 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 will know our names ❞ Titans S2- ❝ we will be 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 ❞ Titans S3- ❝ shall we show them what 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 can do...
32.9K 665 52
Y/n always felt...different, she was stronger, faster, healthier than most people, but she just brushed it off like it was nothing, until one day the...