𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒...

By booksxswiftie

︻╦╤─ ҉ -¨ * ‧₊˚*♡ * *" ♡. ♡ They hate each other. She thinks his twin brother is the one. He thinks he'll nev... More

1-...ready for it?✯
2-Hot n' Cold✯
3-Night changes✯
4-Drivers license✯
5-You belong with me✯
6-Maroon✯
7-Wish you were sober✯
8-Sparks✯
9-good morning✯
10-Last night(Beer fear)✯
11-Maniac✯
12-Can I call you tonight?✯
13-Movies✯
14-Sign of the times✯
15-Labyrinth✯
16-Friends✯
17-Cigarettes out the window✯
18-I think you're really cool✯
19-Malboro nights✯
20-Betty✯
21-Kiss me✯
22-Shut up and drive✯
INFO
23-Prom dress ✯
24-Still into you✯
25-I can't handle change✯
27-Say you won't let go✯
28-If we have Each Other✯
29.0-Our last Summer ✯
30-Strange effect ✯

26-Line withiut a hook✯

2K 16 20
By booksxswiftie

OH,WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE A BURDEN?

Y/N POV:

Javon was right. I should've worn something because now I am laying in bed sick es ever. It feels like little monsters are scratching my throat. The fever is still the same as it was yesterday night. Also I have terrible coughing attacks and as if all of this wasn't enough, my body is not only torturing me physically but also mentally.

I'm thinking about Javon, about Jaden and my parents and I haven't talked to nor of them. I thought I loved Jaden but yesterday was kind of special I guess. There are two options: I either am not in love with Jaden, and with that I mean that I misunderstood the feeling I was feeling or Javon changed my mind. Even though it would technically be impossible for me to change my mind so quickly.

I hear a knock on the door, which I decide to ignore. Problem is that then I hear another and another one.

"Ugh come in!"I say in a sleepy tone.

I see my mother walking in with a cup in her hand.

"Out."I don't even hesitate.

"What happend sweetheart."she says, concerned while putting the cup with the mysterious liquid( I think it's coffee but I really am not sure) down on my night stand.

"I said get out!"I scream this time.

"That is no way to talk to your mother!What's been up with you these days Y/N!"she shouts at me.

"Shouldn't I be asking you this question?"

"What do you mean?"she says, crossing her arms.

"You think I don't know you payed Jaden to ask me out? To look after me?"

At that she freezes. She's standing there not knowing what to say. Her face has gone pale and her mouth is slightly open.

"Sweetie we-"

"You payed a guy to hurt my feelings mom! You did this! You're the reason why this prom was worse than I could have ever imagined!"

I push my covers aside and get up. I walk straight away without looking her in the eyes.

At the front door I put my shoes on and start to walk towards the waltons house. I still have my Pajama on which consists of an Oversized t-shirt I threw on yesterday night and a pair of shorts that are barley visible since they're covered by the massive shirt.

I haven't tied my shoe laces, that's why I almost stumble on them.

I knock at the door and wait, then a beautiful woman opens the door.

"Hey Y/N!"she greets and hugs me quickly.

"Hello Mrs.Walton."I say while she's still hugging me but then suddenly pulls away with a thin voice because of all the yelling but also because of how bad my throat is hurting.

"Dear how many times have I told you that you can call me by my first name?"

I giggle and say:"It's just, I want to be respectful."

"Oh Y/N you always are! Also being called like that makes me feel old!"she laughs."What are you still doing out there? Come inside!"

"Oh uhm..is Jaden home?"I ask, trying to sound as casual as possible.

"No sweetie. He actually didn't come home yesterday. Javon said he saw him run away and get into his friends car, so we called his friends' mother and she said he's at theirs."

"Okay.."I say as I step inside their beautiful house.

I see Jayla, cute Daelo and Mr. Wal-DJ at the breakfast table talking,laughing and eating.

"Y/N!"shouts Daelo as soon as he spots me. He runs over to me and hugs my waist tightly. I get down on my knees so I can hug him back properly.

"We haven't seen each other in a while, haven't we buddy?"I ask as the little boy pulls away.

"Yeah but it doesn't really matter. Do you wanna know why?"

"Of course I do."I smile widely.

"Because Jaden told me about you every night."I freeze at his words and so does Jayla, the fork she was about to put in her mouth stops mid air.

"We would play Baseball and then, when we'd take a break, he would tell me about how you two go on dates."Daelo giggles.

I clear my throat(even though I know it'll hurt),then ask:"What would he say about me?"

"Ohh a lot of things. He would tell me that you are very very pretty and that you make him happy."

I stay in silent and so do the others. I know that they know that something's up but DJ and Jessica aren't like my parents. If they sense that the topic will make me uncomfortable they won't bring it up.

"Uhm so where is Javon?"DJ breaks the silence.

"Ugh he's probably still sleeping."says Jayla.

"No, I told him to get ready like a year ago!"

And they all start to talk, one over another.

I look over at DJ and mouth the words 'thank you'. He smiles and gives me a little nod.

"What's this chaos!"screams Javon as he walks down the stairs. He stops in his trace as he sees me.

"Y/N"his face lights up "Uhm hey how are you?"he asks and comes over to me.

"I'm pretty good, how about you?"I ask and he takes me in his arms.

"I was feeling good but now that you're here I'm feeling even better."he giggles in my hair, since his face is deep buried into it.

_

Javon and I had decided to go upstairs in his room. We're lying on his bed and laughing about old memories I had totally forgotten about. He even put a blanket on me because I told him I didn't feel well.

"I can't believe you forgot about luke the teddy bear!" he shouts at me while laughing.

"I'm sorry!" I laugh "You know I have a really bad memory."

"I know you do. I mean you forgot about me pretty quickly as soon as Jaden appeared. You probably do that with all of the guys you approach even that one Alexander guy at the party."

At this, I do not answer. I look straight forward, then at my hands that are resting on my thighs. I glide my tongue on my upper set of teeth because I'm embarrassed and humiliated and don't know what to do.

Javon realized pretty quickly that what he had said was wrong in so many ways.

"Oh my god."he whispers to himself "Y/N I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said that. It's just I was mad about the fact that you did get with Jaden and that's why I thought you were playing with me and I thought that you got with every guy that walked by-" his eyes widen as he proceeds to process what he just said. "God I made things even worse haven't I? I am so incredibly sorry-"

"No really it's fine, I just didn't know you thought so little of me."I say as I get up to leave and take the blanket with me.

He doesn't follow me. I'm glad he doesn't to be honest. I thought he knew me. Well a guy who knows me wouldn't ever EVER think something like that about me. Jaden would have never said something like that to me. Since Javons words left his mouth, this thought has been haunting me.

I open the front door just to find myself standing in front of Jaden.

"Hey.."he says looking me in the eyes."Woah are you okay you don't look good at all."

"Well thank you Jaden."

"I meant that in the sense that you look sick."he puts his hand on forehead."Y/N if you were water you'd be boiling right now."

I shove his hand off of my forehead."Don't touch me."

"Sorry..what were you even doing here?"

I try to avoid eye contact and I think the trees on the other side of the street have never been this intresting.

He chuckles a little then says:"Javon. You came here to see him, didn't you?"

I try to walk out of the house and past him put he grabs my waist and holds me steadily at my place.

"I saw you yesterday with Javon. And I swear I was about to throw hands. So if you don't want to create any more drama, try not to make out with him in front of me, okay? I can accept the fact that your pissed at me but it's not fair that because of this you, you're trying to get with my brother for 'revenge'."

"What are you talking about?Revenge? I can't believe it? He was the first one I liked remember!"I remind him and I think even my parents might have heard it from where they work because of how loud I'm speaking

He doesn't respond, instead he laughs for a minute or so, then says:"It's funny because while you're saying all these kind of things and are showing up to see him, you're wearing my shirt."

Shit,shit,shit. Jaden gave me this one, the day he almost let me freeze to death. I hadn't realized it was Jadens yesterday because of how exhausted I was! I'm so stupid. My cheeks start to flush. I'm so embarrassed right now. I try to speak up, to defend myself but nothing comes out of my mouth.

The universe has something against me for sure. I just lost my voice, in the most embarrassing situation ever.

"Oh my god you lost your voice didn't you?"he asks me.

I've always wondered how he was able to do this.How he was able to manage changing subject so quickly.

I nod to say yes.

"Okay you're not going anywhere. As much as you hate me right now and as much as I don't blame you, you have to come inside."

I shake my head 'no' quickly.

"Why? Is it because of me?"

I shake my head as in to say 'a little'.

"Javon?"

This time my head moves up and down very fast.

"Do I have to hit him?"

'No' I signal with my hand.

"Wait...do you forgive me?"

I once again signal my head 'no'.

"Fair enough let's get you home shall we?"

He picks me up bridal style and takes me to my house.

AN:Hey guys!! I still have to edit this chapter so don't mind any spelling or grammar mistakes. I just wanted to know what you think of the story. Do you like the way it's moving forward? I'd really LOVE your feedback.🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...