𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 | Enhypen...

By NotMeHavingThisApp

After her mother got a new job in jeju, Haewon was set to live alone in a apartment. She has had a though chi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter: Thank You
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 30

1.2K 60 78
By NotMeHavingThisApp

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I'm having my exams now, and I got math. Ugh

- moonlight

———————————————————————

( ✌︎'ω')✌︎

———————————————————————

Lee Heeseung POV

I let out a satisfied sigh as I leaned my back against the hot wooden wall. Jay and I had been working out together for the past two hours and decided to tread ourselves by spending some time in the sauna after to relax.

I've been thinking a lot about Haewon the past few days. Or is that a little too cliche? I kind of missed her, seeing her, and being with her.
I saw on her Instagram that she and Jungwon had been doing a lot of things, so I knew she was doing well.

"Here," Jay said bringing him out of my thoughts. He handed me a beer and slumped down beside me. "What's on your mind?"

"Nothing important-"

"So my sister is not important?" He chuckled. I know he knew I liked her, we had talked about it, but I still felt kind of exposed and uncomfortable when people joked about it. Why?
"Shut up" I opened the can of beer and took a good sip.

"Yeye- so what's your plan? It's been quite a while since we talked about it" he lifted a brow.

I placed the van beside me and loosened my shoulders a bit. "I'm taking her out to the carnival- festival thing happening in two weeks. I'm thinking of confessing my feeling there. Or is that just a little bit too cliche?"

"It's hella cliche. That's for sure. But who knows, maybe it'll work?"

"Maybe..." I bit my bottom lip and thought. "Or maybe I just have to-"

"NIKI!" Just as the name rang through the walls the youngest of us came springing into the sauna with one hand holding the towel around his waist.
He closed the door behind him with a smug look on his face.

"Fancy seeing you two here hyungs- Ooh beer" he reached out to grab Jay's beer can only to get smacked away. "Aw, one can?" Jay lifted a brow. "Half?" Jay didn't budge. "A sip?"

"Niki" he warned.

"Fine! CUZ IM SUCH A CHILD!"

"Do you want to be an adult?"

"WHAT?! Fuck no!"

"Then?" I asked.

"I don't know. Sunoo is out shopping or something, he'll be back in half an hour so I have to kill some time" he shrugged his shoulders and sat beside me.
"-and Jake-"
As he spoke he was suddenly cut off by a breathless Jake running into the small room. He leaned against the glass door catching his breath. 

"Yah! Close the door! You're letting all the heat out" Jay complained.
Jake, who was still wearing regular clothes rolled his eyes and muttered something before he closed the door and folded his arms as he looked towards Niki.

"Go change Jake, or else you might melt" I rose up and pushed Jake out.

"What did you do to him?" I chuckled as I sat back down.

"Nothing..."

"Nothing?" I and Jay said at the same time as we waited for the kid to continue.

"... serious. Nothing serious.

I just, maybe, may have, em blackmailed Jake into buying me ice cream, and then almost breaking my part of the deal..." I reached out and smacked him in the back of the head, not too hard.

"Eich- wait, what did you blackmail him with?" I asked curiously.

"Give me the beer and I'll tell you-"

"Absolutely not!" Jay protested.

Niki turned towards me "Deal?"

"Deal" I answered after a few seconds of thinking. He swirled the can a few times and took a big sip, letting out a good 'tsk' sound at the end as a sight that he was satisfied. "So what do I know that you two do not? Ah yes, our very lovely brother has a crush-"

"NIKI! Jake shouted as he walked through the door.

"Time to go~"

(*'ω'*)

I fell back onto my bed with my phone in my hands and a towel wrapped around my neck. I wore my usual sweatpants and hoodie as I unlocked the device in my hand to scroll through social media.

"Whatcha doin'?" Jake asked as he suddenly came skipping into the room.

"Nothing in particular" I answered not lifting my gaze off the divide in my hand.

"Have you thought of how to make Haewon like you yet?"
I looked at him, Jake, with a lifted brow as he said something g that actually held my interest.
"We'll you capfuls try to rizz her"

"Rizz?"

"Seduce her."

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I WITNESSING?" Niki screamed as he stood in the doorway. "You can't rizz someone. That's just cringe man! Jeez, old people these days..." he threw his hands up in the air and walked out shutting the door.

"Anyways~" Jake wiped out his phone and searched 'how to rizz someone'.
I leaned over his shoulder as the two of us scanned the screen.

We spend the next few hours trying out different pickup lines, rizz, and general flirting tricks. I must say, in all the years I've known Jake I never thought i would end up in a situation where Jake would be helping me hit on Jay's unknown sister. But hey, life is full of surprises.

^ - ^

A few days passed and we were now on our way home. Thinking it would be a reasonable voice to take the plane home did not become o so popular with mister eagle face. No, he insisted in fact on the idea of renting a car, a big one, and driving home from the mountains ourselves. THERE IS A REASON PEOPLE TAKE THE PLANE JAY. You see, by plane the travel was only three hours long. But by car, it would be almost ten hours.

I sighed for a hundred times today as I leaned my head back, resting it on the headrest.
Jay was drinking with Jake beside him. I sat in the middle row with the two youngest behind me, fast asleep. Sunghoon had also drifted off to sleep, leaning against the window.

"How long until we get there~" I whined.

"Not long," Jay said enthusiastically "only another eight hours!"

The car was driving smoothly over the plowed roads lying in between the tall snowy mountains. Snow could be seen on both side, it stood as tall as the big car, if not taller. Although the car was warm and comfortable we chose to bring with us blankets and a pillow for comfort, something that came in handy with the two youngest as they had already occupied them, using them to provide themselves max comfort.

"How about we play 'one-word story'?" I asked.

"Sure, why not. Finally, something to make you stop sighting every ten seconds" Jake laughed.
Jay started, followed by Jake and me.

"Once upon a time..."

"A"

"Boy"

"Named"

"Hemsworth Carlongston the Fifth of Alofistan"

The story continued for another hour with some icebreakers here and there. In the end, we all agreed to not write a book any time in the future for the sake of society. Sunghoon even woke up and joined us.

"Let's stop for some snacks" Jake suggested as soon as he spotted a gas station along the road. We had now been driving for four hours. The sun shone brightly above us as we stepped out of the vehicle.
Sunghoon stayed a few extra seconds to slash some cold water on the two sleeping in the backseat.

"PARK FUCKING SUNGHOON!" A loud high pitched voice screamed behind us. Soon a tall slim figure ran past us, Sunghoon, followed by a very angry Sunoo.

"I thought he said "Splash some water in their faces" not dunk them in it" Jay uttered age turned around to see Niki walking toward us soaked in water with a frown on his face.

"Don't say anything" he muttered dragging his hand through his dark wet hair.

The two glass doors parted way as they let us into the small gas station. A small bell rang above us, signaling that consumers had entered the store. The small gas station was decorated nicely, although it looked like the store itself hadn't been renovated since the early 1980s.

"How many snacks should be bought?" Asked Sunoo dragging Niki around the store, stacking his arms with numerous snacks.
"Who's paying?"

"Jay~" we all sang in chorus. The younger sighed and nodded his head in defeat.
"Fine, but don't take too much or you'll have to pay yourselves"

"Thank you!" We all shouted.

Suddenly a young girl came walking out from a door behind the counter. She was texting on her phone when she stopped suddenly and looked up at us. She pinched the bridge of her nose and put her phone down on the counter. "Anything I can help you with" She suddenly shifted towards us with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"No, we're good," said Jake as he headed to the bathroom.

After about ten minutes all six of us were ready by the counter. We had stacked up with snacks, soda, and some salads Jay had pressured us to buy. It was apparently for our own good. Even though they will most likely be thrown to the back of the car to never be seen again until someone deep cleans the car in a decade or two.
I leaned my head back as I took a deep breath, before taking out my phone and unlocking it. Surprised I opened a text from Haewon. I opened the chat to see a picture of Haewons face partially covered by a gigantic hand.

Hae<3

Did you meet the big hand of something?

It's Soobin
The friendly giant

Soobin?
Ye

Who's that?

Wonnies Cousin
My new bestie

Oh

His really tall
Has blond hair
Dimples
And reminds me of a bunny, kinda cute

Do you like him?

His super nice and funny

Guess I'm out of the picture then?

No no no
You can be the third tallest person
After Niki
He is growing like a tree

Groot

Oh my, YES
He is the teenager Groot

I looked up from the screen once I realized I had walked into Sunghoon accidentally on the way to the car. "Ey watch where you're going" he grunted irritated. One of the sodas he was holding had just fallen on the ground. "You're getting this one" he shot at me as he picked up the fallen soda.

"Ye ye, sorry. Now get inside"

For the next few hours we ate, had a karaoke competition, acted like therapists, filmed a music video, took some weird selfies, and acted like full-grown men. That was until we pulled up by a pizza restaurant and devoured half the menu in less than an hour. Safe to say, everyone except me fell asleep afterward.

With one hand on the wheel, I drove through the night. Quiet music playing in the background as I hummed to the soft tune. I checked the screen on the dashboard to see how long until we were to arrive at our destination.

"Three hours" I read in a whisper.

Do you ever dream of dreams

Of dreams

Of dreams

Of dreams

Of dreams

Of dreams yeah

"I'll fucking dunk you in pink paint you fucking asparagus"

I turned my head towards my right to see Jake sleep-talking beside me. He was fighting and lightly hitting something in the air as he muttered some words and sentences.

"Cow Juice"

"You know Niki, if it weren't for the fact that I am scared of Jay, I would have sent you off with some random Santa last midterm"

"Oh bagel-cobs"

———————————————————————

1951 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 30K 72
When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Yena, a girl who was diagnosed with depression, had no will to live anym...
393K 7.5K 79
Inseparable... that's how you describe this couple. But that was years back. As they live their separate lives, how will they face it today? Second c...
283K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
751K 25K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...