Young justice x Sasuke Uchiha

By kxd106

This story is based around Sasuke Uchiha in the young justice world. The Uchiha clan was the most powerful fa... More

Bio
Sasuke Uchiha origin
Sasuke meets Superman
What Now?
4 years later
Schooled
Infiltrator
Denial
Itachi Uchiha Of The Sharingan
Bereft
Targets
Twin terror
Homefront
Alpha Male
Injustice League
Sasuke meets Zatanna
Double Date??
Failsafe
Disordered
The Genjutsu Master pt 1
The Genjutsu Master pt 2
Secrets
Misplaced
Coldhearted
Agendas
Insecurity
The Unknown Partner
Usual Suspects
Auld Acquaintance
The Ghost of the Uchiha pt 1
Battle of Brothers pt 2
Let's end this pt 3
Final Valley
Young Justice X Sasuke // Q&A
Happy New Year
Earthlings
Alienated
World War 3 pt 1
Madara vs Hero Alliance
Aftermath
Itachi vs Sasuke Uchiha
It's all over
Salvage/The Truth

Performance

632 11 1
By kxd106

Haley(show runner): "Ladies and gentleman. Welcome to the Haly International Traveling Circus where the world of the centre ring is your oyster. And these are our latest pearls. The Daring Dangers."

Inside a Traveling Circus show, six heroes disguise themselves as a family of dangerous acrobatics, strength men, and sharp shooters.

Haly: Dan Danger(Robin). Dawn Danger(Miss Martian). Diane Danger(Artemis). Dane Danger(Red Arrow). Dave Danger(Sasuke), Dean Danger(Superboy)!

Haly: You'll never see another trapeze act like this, folks. And all performed without a net."

They perform it almost perfectly, but it's obvious "Dan" Danger (Robin) was struggling. And he falls

Luckily Sasuke and Superboy(strong men) were able to throw a barrel in the air for him to jump on

But how did the heroes end up in this predicament? Nearly 24 Hours Ago, Robin gives the rundown about something.

Flashback

Robin: "Advanced weapons tech has been stolen at manufacturing plants throughout Europe. And each theft coincides with tour stops made by the Haly Circus."

Robin gives the rundown to Miss Martian, Sasuke, Artemis and Superboy.

Robin: "Batman's sending us undercover to catch the thieves. Sasuke and I will run point.

Red arrow enters the cave and approaches Sasuke and Robin

Red arrow: "This clown car have room for one more?"

Robin: "Uh... We've got this covered."

Red arrow(to Robin and Sasuke): "You two got the mission covered but who's covering the three potential mole suspects you're both bringing along?"

The present

the Dangers return off stage to an upset pair of twins.

Twin 1: Haly, what's the deal? Giving the top slot to those Danger kids?"

Twin 2: "That's our slot."

Haly: "Was your slot, until you missed that performance in Paris."

Twin:1 "Carlo was sick. He's better now. Plus those Dangers are a sham. They say they're brothers and sisters. They don't even look alike."

Haly: You just don't like the competition."

The ringleader says and walks off, only to bump into an Interpol agent. He glares at the ringleader.

Haly: "Oh, for crying out loud, not you again. We're in the middle of a show."

Agent: "Then we'll talk after. But we will talk. Another city last week. Another tech firm robbed. Another stop on your tour. If I prove you're responsible, I will shut you down."

Haly: "I've got three minutes to gather props and get back to the center ring."

The Ringleader leaves. The Man in suit sees the Danger family and approaches them

Interpol agent: "King Faraday", New act?

Dan(Robin): Yeah. Just joined the tour.

Faraday: Probably clears you, but don't get too comfortable Haley going down.

Timeskip

The group arrive off the Traveling carnival and to a shipping facility that the carnival is conveniently stopped by.

Conner: "If Interpol's already on this... why are we bothering?

Robin: "Because Batman said so. Why? You had something better to do?"

Artemis: "How do we know the thieves will hit here?"

Red arrow: "There are more obvious targets."

Robin: "And Faraday will have them covered. I've analysed the tech already stolen and the pattern suggests this is the place."

Robin begins to sweat and miss Martian notices this

Miss Martian: "How are you feeling?"

Robin: "Lousy, actually. But I'll manage."

Superboy and Sasuke picks something up and they notify the team.

Superboy: "Contact. Northeast quadrant."

He says and they look in that direction to spot a mysterious and hooded man approaching the fence, he leaps and flips over the fence with acrobatic ease.

Sasuke :Looks like we know why Carlo missed a performance.

Robin: Could be Carlo. Could be his brother. Keep an open mind. And move in.

The group disperse and Connor uses one of his shields, while next to Sasuke. He sees this and then looks concerned about it.

A/N: The shields were gift given to him by his human father "Lex Luther" only Conner and Sasuke now about it

Sasuke(whispers): Conner, you sure you wanna use them?

Conner: Yeah it will be fine

Robin: Did you see where he went?" Robin asks and Superboy uses his X Ray vision.

Superboy: The warehouse.

He says and they move in, the culprit breaks open a wooden crate to retrieve an odd device, obviously high quality tech. But his plan is foiled by the arriving team.

Robin: "Caught red-handed. Red-faced too, I'll bet."

The man turns to them with a flare stick, he uses it and breathe a torrent of fire at them.

Superboy: Look out

Superboy takes the brunt of the attack but is barely unscathed.

While Sasuke puts up and Ice shield in front of himself and the team to protect them

Flames danced all over the building and Arrow notices.

Arrow: Those crates are full of live ammo move !

He yells, a massive eruption rings out, blasting the glass out, most of the building is up in flames. The team team escape barely but M'gann is in worse condition.

Superboy: "That guy's dead meat!" Superboy growls, but Robin stops him.

Robin: You need to get her out." Robin says and Connor turns to him angrily.

Superboy(yells): He's getting away!

Robin: "And that matters more than Miss M? The fire's killing her."

Robin replies and Superboy snaps put of his anger and begins to rationalize.

Superboy: Right, right.

Superboy says taking M'gann and quickly running out of the building.

Robin: Sasuke, Artemis, Arrow. Find the thief. Uhn...

Robin says, but is close to collapsing. Artemis and Red Arrow take him by the arms and help him out, while Sasuke covers there backs

Red arrow: We're getting you out too!

Timeskip
At the circus

Agent: "Another weapons plant is hit, and once again the circus is in town. I don't believe in coincidences.

Haly: "I don't care what you believe. My people are not responsible. I did a bed check last night. Every single member of my troupe was asleep in their bunks."

Inside the train car, the team discuss the issue after eavesdropping.

Miss Martian: Well, we sure weren't. And if he's lying about us...

Robin then shows the team footage of the thefts.

Sasuke: So two thieves, right? The fire breather and one of the acrobats."

Artemis: Dressed in identical clothes.

Robin: Maybe not just two. Here's the Madrid security footage." Robin says showing a video of someone using Super strength to pry bars off. "And now Paris." He shows another video of someone walking along power lines.

Arrow: "So the strongman and the clown too. If the entire circus is involved, Haly himself may be the mastermind."

Robin(defensive): You don't know that.

M'gann: It would explain his lies.

Robin: I told you to keep an open mind!

He says obviously frustrated, and storms off.

Sasuke sees this and walks away aswell following Robin.

Miss Martian: Hello, M'gann. I'll read Haly's mind.

Red arrow: I'm not sure we can trust you to do that without tipping him off." Roy says, but Connor comes in with a snide remark.

Connor: Or maybe you don't trust her, period? I heard you talking to Robin and Sasuke back at the cave. You're only here to spy on the three of us.

Roy: There's a mole on this team and good reasons to suspect all three of you. Both Artemis and Miss Martian have already been caught in lies. You could be programmed by Cadmus without even knowing it.

Connor: "Or maybe I take your head off without even trying."

M'gann: "Okay. Let's all take a time out before we do something we regret."

Connor: "Speak for yourself." Connor and M'gann leave. Artemis stands up.

Artemis: "None of us are perfect. But each of us would give our lives for this team. So try to keep an open mind.

She says before leaving Roy all by himself.

Robin walks by himself outside in the snow, and he stops before a poster of the Flying Graysons. He's then approached by Sasuke.

Robin(sadly): Hey...

Sasuke: I know why this circus means so much to you, we should have called Wally. We know you're backstory, this is where your...

Robin: I didn't invite him because he's know my backstory I didn't want too of my closest friends question my decisions.

Sasuke: I think that's what friends are for. Either way, whatever decision you make I'll support you. That's why you invited me right because unlike Wally I won't stop you?

Robin looks at Sasuke but doesn't respond because he knows Sasuke right

Timeskip

The train is ready to depart for the next city.

Haly: "Pack it up. The train leaves for Geneva in two hours."

M'gann reaches for a case, but a burly Blonde man attempts to help her, accidentally touching her hand.

???: "Need a hand? (He smiles)

M'gann: I'm good, thanks. Maybe one of the others could use some help. A lot of them seem to have that flu.

???: "Yeah, it's going around."

Haly steps onboard.

Haly: All aboard. Everyone. Now!

Roy: Someone's in a hurry."

The team boards and they continue down their path.

Artemis: "You look better."

Robin: "I feel better. I'm sorry, M... Dawn."

Robin: I hope you didn't catch it from me." He says.

Miss Martian: I feel so silly. Who knew a Martian could be vulnerable to a human virus?" She says.

Robin: Uhh. H.G. Wells. Look, when did you first feel Sick?

Miss Martian: Just after boarding the train. It came on

Robin: Same with me the other night. I remember the other night Ray rubbed my bead for good luck right, before we went on."

Connor: Ray? That roustabout? He touched her before we boarded Guy must be a walking
Petri dish."

Which gets Robin to think.

Robin: Yeah: Yeah, maybe."

He says and leaves the room to investigate, he turns right to Haly.

Haly: "Dan. You look refreshed."

Dan: "Thanks. Jack, how long has Ray worked for you?"

Haly: "Picked him up at the start of the European tour. Poor lad's down with the same flu as the rest of them.

Artemis: "We'll check on him. It's the least we can do. "

The whole team exist and looks for ray on the train. Once they all leave Haly slowly morphs into Ray and goes the other direction. The heroes enter rays room to find it empty.

Sasuke: Guess he wasn't that Sick

Roy looks at a label on a chest which reads "Elephant"

Roy: Does this circus have an elephant i dont know about?

He opens it to see its empty, beside some odd dust inside.

Roy: Empty. No, wait. Ash!

Sasuke: From the warehouse fire in Bruges

Artemis: Uh... Guys, I found Ray.

Artemis pulls form under the bed a rubber mask of Ray's face,

Robin: Split up, search the whole train!

The group split up and actively search the train, Robin heading down a car and hearing a voice. He opens one of the storage closets to see a tied up Haly. Robin removes the gag.

Robin: "Who did this to you?"

Haly: "Ray. Ray the roustabout. Right after the train left Bruges."

Robin quickly leaves to find the false Ray, but forget to untie Haly

Haly: "Hey, I'm not Houdini here!"

Robin(telepathically): "M'gann. Dawn, come in." He says telepathically, but nothing, he then uses the communicator.

M'gann: "Uh, Dan?"

Robin: "I tried to reach you the other way."

M'gann: "I tried to reach you the other way."

Robin(comms): "That clinches it. Dane, Dean, Dave, Diane. Come in. We're chasing someone who's stolen Dawn's act. Her whole shtick, if you catch my drift.

Sasuke and Superboy find Parasite attempting to escape.

Sasuke(comms): "We found him. But he's on to us. Exiting the dining car now! He's gone topside.

Sasuke and Connor both fly on top of the train after conned puts in another shield letting him fly, the rest of the team join the duo and spot a clown ready to fight Connor and Sasuke.

Sasuke: Your defiantly no clown. He's the Parasite. The guy who once stole Superman's powers.

Parasite: As if you kids are who you claim to be. Please.

The clown says and his face morphs to a disgusted monster like man.

Sasuke: Stay out of his reach. There's no flu going around. The weakness comes when he makes contact and feeds off the powers of others.

Parasite: "I have been a bit of a glutton today. Chowed down on the skills of nearly every loser in this troupe. But, oh my, the "piece de resistance "was Dawn Danger or whatever her real name is. Thought I'd munch on her trapeze skills. Imagine my surprise when she tasted like Martian Manhunter instead. She made a lovely appetizer. But guess who I want for my entrée?"

Parasite uses his stolen Martian powers to yank Superboy to him, grabbing him by the neck and draining him of his powers.

Parasite: "Mm. Now that's the full-bodied Kryptonian flavour I love."

He drops Connor on the ground. He then looks at Sasuke and notices the symbol on his t-shirt.

Parasite(laughs): Forget Kryptonian, now I want that Uchiha power.

Parasite once again uses his telekenis power to levitate Sasuke towards himself. Sasuke slowly gets pulled towards parasite but he then quickly uses his lightning to punch parasite backwards

Sasuke: Chidori

The blast sends parasite flying backwards, he quickly gets up and smiles.

Robin: "Everyone, stay whelmed. Subdue, but keep your distance."

Artemis and Red arrow Aim their bows but Parasite somehow fires heat vision from his eyes, melting their bows, he then takes his case.

Parasite: "You know, I almost never say this, but I'm sated. Hate to eat and run. And I'll come back for that Uchiha power later Kid"

He flies off and Robin attempt to stop him by grabbing into him but Parasite kicks him off. Miss Martian rushes to a drained Connor.

M'gann: Connor!

Sasuke: You all right loser?

Connor: Fine , I'm fine

Robin: "You're drained. Parasite took more power than you even have. Heat-vision?"

Connor goes quite, so Sasuke answers quickly to help protect Connor secret.

Sasuke: He has the genetic potential for it, it must have been enough for parasite.

The Heroes return to the Caboose to plan.

Robin: It's not a complete debacle. I picked Parasite's pocket. Got this flash-drive.

Robin says, he jams it into his wrist mounted computer and begins to pull up information.

Robin: Looks like Parasite's working for Intergang. Everything he's stolen, they're all pieces of something. They're putting together a weapon that generates black holes?"

Roy: "Come on. To build that, you'd need a particle accelerator."

Robin: "Like the Large Boson Collider in Geneva?

Sasuke: The circus next stop.

Robin: "Now that Parasite can fly, he's got a big head start on us. This thing could wipe out entire cities. We need to hurry."

Roy: "You and I need to hurry. Without powers, the others would hold us back. And if he gets all of Sasuke powers he'll be unstoppable

Artemis: Hey, you're not the only one with a back-up bow."

Artemis pulls out a mini crossbow. And Connor slams his fist against the wall.

Connor: And my powers are back !

Robin: How??

M'gann: I'm still...

Connor: I guess Kryptonian recover faster than Martian or Humans.

M'gann: "Don't even think about leaving me and Sasuke behind."

Inside the Plant, Parasite continues his plan.

Parasite: This would be a whole lot easier with my flash-drive. There. Now let's fire this baby up and see what's left of Geneva when we're done.

The machine begins to power up, wind heavily picks up and dark energy begins to swirl around the top of the building.

The team are awaiting a opening, waiting patiently behind cover

Robin: Now we need to take him down. Or at least lure him away so we can safely disengage the-

Superboy just screams and charges in.

Sasuke(tsh): That loser

Parasite turns to see him coming.

Parasite: Seconds? No, I couldn't. He says, but effortlessly disputes of Connor. Draining his power.

Parasite: How do you do it, kid? Even Superman never recharged this fast. All right, Dangers, come on out. And I hope you brought that Uchiha kid with you.

Miss Martian steps up first confidently

Miss Martian. What do you have against Geneva anyway?

Parasite: Never liked the food. But the menu keeps improving.

Parasite uses his stolen Martian powers to drag Miss Martian over.

Miss Martian: I'm just the appetizer, remember?"

She ducks under it and sweeps his leg Roy comes in and fires an arrow, it explodes, encasing him in hardening foam.

Parasite: Foam? You think foam can hold me? Or stop me from crushing you with a thought?
Combined Martian and Kryptonian powers here.

Robin: But do any of those powers free you before I sabotage your death-thingy?"

Parasite breaks out of the foam and walks over towards Robin but sasuke drops down infornt of him

Parasite(smiles): Ahh there he is

Sasuke: You want my powers ?

Sasuke: Come and get it.

Parasite charges at Sasuke but Sasuke moves out the way, he then uses his left hand to send fire around Parasite forming a circle of fire around him.

Parasite: "So clever. But you forgot doofus' double-dose of invulnerability. Fire ... can't .....touch me."

He says, getting more and more fatigued. Miss Martian stands up, next to Sasuke.

Miss Martian: "Unless you make a meal of my powers and get my weaknesses as a side dish."

As Parasite continues to collapse from his weakness, Robin is able to shut down the Black hole generator. The Interpol agents arrive and cuff Parasite.

Agent: "We'll take it from here. Thanks for the tip, by the way. Definitely helps to prep the inhibitor collar in advance."

Robin: "Glad to be of service."

Roy is helped up by Artemis who offers a hand.

Artemis: Wow. He deigns to touch the hand of a suspected traitor." She says sarcastically, and Roy stands up.

Red arrow: Mind open. I guess I never really saw you three in the thick of it before. Superboy's a hothead, but I know I'm not one to talk. You could each have betrayed us here. You didn't. I'm sorry I doubted any of you. There is no mole..

Timeskip

Nearing the end of their travels, "Dan" gives a goodbye to Haly.

Haly: So the show will go on, and I have the feeling I have you Dangers to thank."

Dan: Don't know what you mean." Dan says oblivious.

Haly: No, of course not. But I'm guessing you'll be leaving now.

Dan: Time to move on."

Haly: Well, Dick, I'll miss you." He says, which surprises Dan.

Dan: It's Dan. Dan Danger." He says but Haly can't be fooled.

Haly: Son, you've grown but some things never change, like the sight of a Grayson on the trapeze. You can't fake that. Can't hide it. So do an old ringmaster one last favor....

In the last grand performance! It begins!

Haly: Ladies and gentlemen the farewell performance of the Daring Dangers!" He yells, as The Flying Grayson takes the Stage once more!

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.8K 47
Jinchuriki of the Ten Tail,an Uchiha,Born five Years earlier,Brother Of Itachi and Sasuke,with these,Nothing can go worse right? Well I have no...
24.1K 667 28
After the Uchiha clan massacre there were two known survivors. Sasuke son of the Clan heads and Y/N the grandchild of the legendary shinobi Madara an...
32.5K 631 32
They were soulmates, Itachi Uchiha and Asuka Uchiha. They were in the Anbu together, and had been extremely close since they were young. Neither of t...
30.4K 1.9K 21
Uchiha Sasuke was born in battle, and expects to die there. If the only difference he can make is to take as many of the enemy with him as possible...