Undeniably Fated

Av 4GGirls

“I’m sure that on my birthday when my wolf comes out, it would reveal that Sarah is my true mate.” I suddenly... Mer

Undeniably Fated
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 19

5.8K 86 15
Av 4GGirls

Oh my!!! Guys!!! You're the best!! Thanks for all the votes, comments and fans!!!!

So here's the next chapter ENJOY!!!!

Chapter 19

“Your safe now, I got you.”

Those words should be comforting, right? But why does it make my heart ache so much, oh yeah, because he rejected me.

“Let go of me.” It was barely a whisper, but I felt him tensed up, like realizing all that has happened. I was expecting him to loosen his hold of me but he just tightens it more. I tried to break free but miserably failed. I was feeling so weak not just because of what happened but also because my wolf doesn’t want me to break free from our mate’s hold.

I looked up for help; I saw coach and Macky looming at me looking very worried. I tried to wriggle again on Xander’s hold, and thank God Macky noticed it this time. He dropped down to his knees and looked at Xander, telling him to let go.

“Ms. Hale needs to be brought to the school nurse.” Coach interrupted the staring contest of the two boys.

“Macky can bring me there.” That made Xander loosens his hold of me.

“Slowly now.” Macky helped me stand up after I refused to be carried on his arms. I then changed first to my regular clothes, I don’t want to walk in the school hallway only in bathing suit, and then we proceeded to the clinic.

I don’t know what to think on Xander’s actions, he rejected me but awhile ago he was holding me like his life depends on it.

‘It’s his wolf; his wolf would never reject us.’ I didn’t comment on my wolf. Maybe she’s right, but that won’t change the fact that he rejected me. ‘He’ll come around for sure, let’s give him some time.’ I internally rolled my eyes, now my wolf’s giving me advice to stay strong and think positive when all my hopes of him changing his mind was gone with all the tears that I’ve cried.

I think it’s not just Xander that’s disagreeing with his wolf, I don’t think that my wolf can sweet talk me about waiting for our mate to come to his senses. Enough is enough.

“What happened?” The nurse asked as we entered the clinic.

“I got cramps, and…drowned?” The school nurse look at me suspiciously. “Ok, I’m sorry I should have done some warm up before diving in the pool.”

The nurse then let me sit on the bed and inspect me, after that she told me to just stay there and that my parents will pick me up soon. I think I have a lot of explaining to do later.

“What’s wrong with you young lady for doing such a stupid thing!?” My Mom yelled at me as I stepped inside our house. The car ride with Dad was silent; he just hugged me tight as if making sure that I was really fine, I think he knows that Mom would do all the scolding for him.

“Mom, I didn’t purposely drowned myself, it was an accident.” I then felt her arms around me; tears were now drenching my shirt. “I’m sorry for making you worry.” I hugged her back as tightly as my weak body could.

She then let me go after a few more minutes so that I can rest more inside my room. I plunged my tired body to bed thinking of what just happened, it has been two weeks but my body’s reaction to his touch was the same, or even stronger.

I sighed not really wanting to think about it more ‘cause for sure the tears will emerge again and I’m tired of that. I closed my eyes making myself think of anything else than him, but as a tear flowed down my cheek I know that I failed.

**********

“What’s with the scowling?” Macky asked as we speed away from my house to school.

“Nothing, just Mom and Dad. Don’t mind me.” Today’s Wednesday, and about the scowling, it’s because Mom and Dad wants me to attend to our regular human training. I’ve been absent for the last two weeks, Mom’s not ok with it, but I just dismissed it, but now Dad is home, it’s another story.

“So I’ll drive you home later, before I go to the pack house, ok?”

“I’ll be going later with Max and Lana to the training.” I dismissively said while looking outside the window of the car, where the school is now in full view.

“Are you sure Sam?” Macky parked the car and looked at me warily.

“Yup.” I chimed popping the ‘p’. When I told him last week that I will not be attending the human training he bombarded me with a million questions, now he’ll ask me if I’m sure. What’s with him?

‘You told him that he rejected you.’

“I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me.” I sarcastically answered my wolf back. I just hope when I tell Lana and Max about me attending human training again they would not react like this of Macky, yah I know, you wish Samantha.

“You saying something?” I shooked my head as Macky opened the car door for me. “Ah ok then, come on.” We then walked our way to the school building.

“I told you they really are back together.” I got hold of Macky’s arm to prevent him from going to the two girls who was talking about us rather loudly.

High school will not be high school without rumors and all, I’m just thankful that no one really got the truth. Just typical rumors, they were all lies, maybe some suspect the truth but again in high school lies spread much easier than the true story.

Based on what I heard, they thought that Xander and I were using each other to forget or make our exes jealous, who were, according to them, are Sarah and Macky.

At least they won’t look at me with their eyes full of pity ‘cause I’m the girl who was rejected by her mate.

“I’ll see you later?” I nodded in response to Macky’s question as we arrived at the front of my locker. He then suddenly kissed my head and walked away leaving me stunned of his action.

The tingling of my skin took me out of my stun. Xander was looking at me full of rage, his hand firmly gripping my arm. But before I can utter a single word he was gone in front of me. Did I just imagine that or what? But the tingles that were still lingering on my body tell me that it was all true.

“Sam?” I looked at Max who was now in front of me. “Are you alright? You look pale.”

“I’m fine, let’s go.” I ushered her to start walking to our classroom. I just wish that this day would end really fast.

**********

“What are you still doing here?”

I pulled away my eyes at my phone to look at Macky who was now sitting beside me here outside the school.

“Just waiting for Lana and Max, they’re finishing something.” I then went back on playing logo quiz on my phone. I then felt him scooted closer to me and bend his head towards me to also look at my phone.

“I know that one.” He pointed out the logo that is a blue square with a smile in the middle. “That’s ‘Hasbro’.” I typed what he said and it was correct, we just played the game while waiting for Max and Lana.

“Hey Sam, hmm Macky.” Max greeted us when they stepped out of the school building and he was with them, Xander, who is looking really pissed at the moment. Macky then helped me to get up, as I was now standing face to face with him I saw a bruise on his chin, which is now healing, but I think it was a nasty bruise.

“What happened to this?” I put my hand to Macky’s face, caressing the bruise with my thumb, he didn’t even flinch, I’m right it really was healing already.

“Nothing, just entered the changing room the wrong way.” I eyed him suspiciously but Max tugging on my other arm stopped me from asking more.

“Let’s go, we’re late already.” I looked at them then I suddenly let go of Macky’s face when I saw Xander’s eyes looking dangerously at him. Lana was on his side trying to calm him down.

“Macky please go.” He hesitated for a moment but when he saw my pleading face he turned around and walks away to his car. Xander then was visibly relaxed after Macky went away; I then motioned them that we need to go.

The car ride was silent, Xander’s car was on our tale. When will he let go of me? He rejected me, but his actions are so confusing, it’s like he was still staking a claim on me which he has no right at all.

I stepped out of the car and run as fast as I can to the pack house’ backyard, not really wanting to face him anymore, it’s just too much.

The training went out peacefully for me, I abruptly pulled Trish to be my partner, knowing perfectly that Macky will ask me again to be his partner but that would just aggravate the anger Xander, or I think mostly his wolf, have with Macky, and I suspect that the bruise on Macky’s face was his doing.

But again, I can’t hide and avoid them all the time, my luck is really fading. Now I can see Macky jogging his way to me with all smiles. As he was now in front of me he put his arms around my waist and pulled me up so my feet are now suspended from the ground. He then spun me around and around, after a few seconds he then put me down and makes his face level and closer to mine.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I asked a little breathless from him spinning me around and also because of fear and anxiety on what Macky was planning to do, and on what Xander is thinking and what he’ll do if he sees us like this. No, I need to stop thinking about him.

“Just infuriating your mate.” He then let go of me and walk away with a big grin on his face, as if he just won the lottery.

I was then pulled, carried and slammed against the tree by a furious looking Xander. But I didn’t felt scared, his grip was strong but not enough to hurt me. The sparks was now shooting all over my body, I was paralyzed, my mind telling me to push him away but my heart and body wants me to lean closer to my mate, to feel more of his touch.

“Tell me he didn’t!” I shook my head even though I don’t know what he was talking about. “You. Are. Mine.” He then leaned closer to me, his lips crushing mine.

The kiss was needy, possessive but also sweet, I was responding to his kiss in no time. It was as if the only thing we’ve been unconsciously wanting, no erase that, it was all that we need.

He deepens the kiss, his tongue caressing my lower lips asking entrance, and I opened my mouth without hesitation. He then entered my mouth; his tongue automatically plunged into it caressing every part of it, memorizing it.

We pulled away to take a much needed air, but as we pulled away the magic was gone, the memories then went back hunting me.

“No Xander.” He just shakes his head, I was then met with his loving, possessive eyes. He then caressed my face down to my neck, brushing away any tendrils of hair from it. “You rejected me, I’m no longer yours.”

“No, you will always be mine, Sammie.”

Thanks for reading!!!! :)

I'm gonna wait for your votes and comments, I love reading them over and over again, lol.

Hmmm I have a question

Do you guys want Xander's POV for the next chapter?????????

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...