COTE : All Out

Por 12_TimeZ

So basically it's a story where Kiyo doesn't hold back (duh). There will be differences between this and the... Más

Prologue
V1: Chapter 1
V1: Chapter 2
V1 : Chapter 3
Sorry
V1 : Chapter 4
V1 : Chapter 5
V1: Chapter 6
V1 : Chapter 7
V1 : Chapter 8
V1 : Chapter 9
V2 : Chapter 1
V2 : Chapter 2
V3 : Chapter 1
V3 : Chapter 2
V3 : Chapter 3
Update/Announcement (kinda)

V2 : Chapter 3

1.5K 60 35
Por 12_TimeZ

Ayanokoji POV

It was now the lunch break on the day before the trial.

And where am I? On my way to the Class C classroom.

I knock on the door.

"Who the hell is it?" A voice, that sounds like Ishizaki's, asks.

I open the door.

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, Class D. I have come to talk about the issue involving Sudou."

"You again?! We already busted your guy's pl-"

"Shut up lackey, I'm talking to your boss." I interrupted Ishizaki, speaking in a cold tone that completely shut him up.

"Ryuen, was it?" I spoke again

"Kukuku, what do you mean? I didn't file the complain, I have nothing to do with this." A red-ish magenta haired boy spoke up, and walked over to me. He denied his involvement with his words, but his face wore the widest grin I've ever seen.

"Yeah, sure. Bring your dog and his friends that attacked Sudou to our classroom after school ends." I told them, almost commanding them.

"Kukuku, and why do that? You plan on beating us up, too?" It's obvious he's enjoying this.

"Come, or those 3, as well as you, will be expelled tomorrow." I spoke again, this time a bit more casually.

His eyes widen for a second, before he regains his composure and enlarges his grin, to the point that it can basically reach his ears.

"Nice bluff, but I'll play along."

He says, as the bell rings, signaling the end of lunch.

"Not a bluff, but see you there."

I decide to take my leave, as I take out my phone, checking my messages.

???

All done on my end.

Ayanokoji

Same here

Timeskip

After waiting for about 20 minutes after classes ended, the door slams open.

Ryuen and the 3 others enter the room.

"So, what do you want?" He takes a seat at one of the desks.

"Listen to this." Just then, he receives a notification on his phone.

"Uh-huh." He seems confused, but presses play.

'Oi, Ryuen-san, didn't you say there were no cameras on the special building? Some Class D guys called us here and showed them to us.'

Ryuen's eyes widen as he hears the recording.

'Yeah, if the school has the footage, they know Sudou's innocent. We are gonna get expelled.'

'What's he saying Ishizaki?'

'Shut up so I can hear. Wait, you sure?'

At this point the 3 are sweating bullets, while Ryuen is frozen, but grinning slightly.

'They did what?! Is it even possible to buy fake cameras?'

'Fake what?'

'Yeah, he says he checked many times for cameras, and that there are none.'

'So they planned this to make us withdraw the complaint?'

'Ha, seems like it. Too bad Ryuen's plan is flawless.'

'Let's get back.'

"So, what do you say?" I ask.

"Kukuku, I have to give it to ya. You're good. So, are we getting expelled or what? I assume swiping everything under the rug is no longer an option." Ryuen laughs and asks.

"About that..." I turn to the back of the classroom where the person I texted earlier, Horikita Manabu, is standing.

He comes closer to us.

"Here." Horikita-senpai hands him 3 pieces of paper.

"Huh? What's this?" Ryuen seems confused.

"A contract. It states that Classes C and D will forget about this incident. There is also a 450 class point payment, from C to D, as some form of compensation." I answer.

"Huh?! and why would we do that?" Ishizaki's idiocy starts showing here.

"Because, 1 expulsion is a 300 class points, 4 expulsions, the 3 of you that made the false accusation plus Ryuen, who set up the thing. You either give us 450, or you lose 1200 and 4 students. Make your pick." I give them the explanation.

"Hold on one sec. We don't even have the 1200 points. How could we lose 'em?" Ryuen speaks, trying to argue.

"It is possible that Class points can have, unseen, negative value. It may show 0, but deduct from the points you are supposed to have gained, next time you do earn them. The teachers were quite dismissive about that being a possibility when I asked, same with the upperclassmen." I tell them.

"How do I know that really is the case, though? What you said could be wrong, or a bluff." Ryuen smirks.

"Even if that part really is a bluff, it doesn't change the fact that if you take the offer: You 4 get to stay and you still have some class points. While we get some points for ourselves. It's a win-win situation." I answer.

"I know, I planned to take the offer from the start, when you made it. But what is this?" He signaled to the third paper.

The first 2 were the same contract. One copy for each of us.

"For class point  transactions you need at least half of the class's agreement. Get the signatures and turn in the paper to your homeroom teacher." Horikita-senpai answers his question.

"And, if you guys don't hold up your end of the deal, we are free to go to the school with the footage. If we don't hold our end, I get expelled. Nice and simple." I continue.

"Kukuku, I see. Alright then." He signs the papers and turns to leave, holding his copy of the contract and the signature paper.

"One more thing though. How did you get him here?" He asked, referring to the president.

"Just paying back a favor." He answered, smirking towards me, before going back to his poker face.

"Kukuku, so this case was lost from the start, eh?" He then walked off, leaving us alone.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Just don't forget your promise."

"Don't worry, I won't."

Timeskip

Chabashira-sensei walked into the classroom, wearing a grin almost as large as Ryuen's. This caught the attention of the other students.

"Before we begin, I have to announce that Class C's complain has, as of yesterday, been withdrawn. That means there will be no trial, or punishment for Sudou." She spoke. Everyone was relieved. Sudou was about to stand up and scream from excitement, though he caught himself at the last second.

Sensei's grin, though, didn't fade.

"Also, I received a point-transaction paper from Class C and it's homeroom teacher, confirming the transfer of 450 class points from their class to this one." Everyone was left speechless at her words.

Sensei walked over to the board and showed us the updated class points for each class.

Class A - 1004 cp

Class B -   663 cp

Class D -   537 cp

Class C -      42 cp

"At the start of next month, you will be promoted to Class C. Congratulations." Chabashira-sensei's words seemed to have made the class ready to burst from excitement.

They are probably confused as hell, but excited none the less.

As I am scanning the crowd I notice a couple things

Horikita, who turned her notebook towards me which has 'Thank you' written on it. Accompanied by an ever-so-slight blush on her face, despite her not even looking at my direction.

The 3 idiots are barely keeping it together, visibly shacking from what they heard.

Karuizawa, Hirata and Matshushita are smiling at me.

Though, Sakura, despite seeming relieved also seems troubled.

"Well, that's the end of homeroom for today, Class C." With that sensei left the room, leaving us alone to celebrate for the 5 or so minutes before we start our other classes, without losing points.

Cheers then overtook the class, as everyone was celebrating. Hirata, Karuizawa and Matsushita made their way over to mine and Horikita's desks.

"How did you guys do it? Both with the complaint and the points." Hirata was, rightfully, curious.

"It was basically Ayanokoji's doing. He mostly left us in the dark for the rest of it." Matsushita said.

Horikita nodded and spoke

"That is correct, I had some idea what he would do, but only after most things were already done. He truly saved us."

"Is that true, Ayanokoji-kun?" Karuizawa asked me and sat on my desk, leaning towards me.

I sighed.

"Yes, I did do most the work behind the scenes. As for what I did, I'll tell you later. It would be troublesome if everyone else heard it as well." I said.

We all started to get back on our seats, as Sakagami-sensei walked into the room to start teaching. His displeasure was... obvious, to say the least.

Timeskip

Lunch break just began, and everyone gathered in front of my and Horikita's desks.

"Can you tell us what happened?" A random student asked

"Nothing much. We just turned the tables on them." I answered.

"Yeah, but how did you do that?" Another one asked.

"That isn't really important. All you need to do is be happy with the results, and trust us for the next time something happens, right?" Horikita answered, and finished, turning towards me.

I nodded in response.

My classmates then started making their way out of the classroom or towards their seats.

Except for one.

"Um, so, thanks for saving my ass, again." Sudou thanked us.

"Don't worry about it. Just try not to cause any more problems in the future." I answered.

"And obviously, no more fighting." Horikita added.

"Yeah, I get it. I'm not planning to be a burden anymore." Sudou then left.

I decided to take my leave, as well.

A bit before walking out, I was stopped by Sakura.

"Um, even if it wasn't used in the end, thanks for giving me the courage to step up, Ayanokoji-kun." She said.

"It's fine."

"It also helped me find the courage to do something else. Something that I should have done a while ago."

I raise an eyebrow.

"May I ask what that is?" I asked.

Sakura shook her head.

"Okay then. Good luck." I then made my way to the cafeteria, and met up with the others.

Timeskip

"Let's go to a cafe, then a bit of shopping and a movie."

"Okay, let's do that."

I was currently heading towards Keyaki mall with Karuizawa to have a 'date'.

"Remember, though. We need to be done before 8pm, we still have to go to my room for that meeting."

"Yeah, yeah. I kno- Huh? Isn't that the clerk from the electronics store?" Karuizawa seemed confused, and a bit... worried? something like that.

"Seems so."

Something's up. He seems way to cautious and fidgety.

"I don't like this one bit." Karuizawa seems to have felt it too.

I then remembered my interaction with Sakura earlier.

"I think we should follow him." I said and took out my phone.

You can check anyone's location, as long as you have their contact info.

.

.

.

Yup, thought so.

"What are you doing?" Karuizawa seems confused.

"Later, let's go."

"O-Okay."

The clerk turned the corner, we remained hidden.

"Why is Sakura-san there?"

"I think we are about to find out."

...

"Ahh, finally, I can finally talk to you, Shizuku-chan." The clerk seems to know of Sakura's site.

"Shizu-what?" Karuizawa is unaware of it though.

"Later. Shh." I told her to stay quiet.

"Please leave me alone." Looks like the guy has been bothering her.

"Wh-what? Why? I love you Shizuku-chan! I have done nothing but trying to show it to you all this time!" The clerk seems annoyed, he also seems to be getting closer to Sakura.

"Call security." I tell Karuizawa and take out my phone to start recording.

Karuizawa takes out her phone and makes the call.

"I said, please stop bothering me. I can't reciprocate your feelings." Sakura is trying to seem calm, but she is clearly about to break.

"N-No, you're wrong. I-I know, I'm gonna show you how much I love you."

He went even closer to her grabbed her hands and pinned her against the wall.

"N-No! Let me go! P-Please!"

Karuizawa and I left our hiding spot to confront him.

"Hey you! Let 'er go, scumbag!" Karuizawa was at her limit and screamed at the guy.

I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Your life's as good as over, buddy." I said as security arrived.

"NO! You're wrong! She wanted me to!" He was screaming, trying to justify his actions.

Sakura was crying, and Karuizawa was next to her, doing her best to comfort her.

.

.

.

A few minutes go by, the guy has been taken away. Sakura has just stopped crying.

I held out my hands, for the girls to get up.

"Thank you, both of you. If you hadn't been here..." Sakura's voice trails off.

"Don't worry about it." Karuizawa said.

"I'll be going now. See you later." Sakura turned to leave.

"Do you want us to come with you? Walk you to the dorms?" Karuizawa asked.

"No, it's fine. You were probably on a date, right? I don't want to ruin your plans." Sakura then left, although I could some tears forming in her eyes as she spoke. Karuizawa doesn't seem to have noticed this, though.

"What now?" I ask.

"We could continue as normal, but..." Karuizawa is still a bit shaken up by this.

"It's fine if you don't feel like it. We can do it another time, or do something else." I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Maybe doing something else would be better." Karuizawa gave her response.

"Like?" Sure, I acknowledged it as an option, but I have no clue what that would be.

"We can just stay inside and talk, or..." An idea seems to have come to her, as a devilish grin appeared on Karuizawa's face.

"Oh no..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So, are you gonna tell me what we're doing now?"

Karuizawa and I are currently in my room.

"Shouldn't you be offering a drink? isn't it common practice to do that? I'm still a guest, you know." Karuizawa has been dodging my attempts to learn what she wants to do, saying that she will tell me when we get here.

I sigh.

"Okay. I have coffee, chocolate, and tea - black and green." I said.

"Hmm, I'll go with hot chocolate." Karuizawa said.

I get her chocolate and my coffee ready. Coming back into the room, I place the drinks on the table.

"So, are you ready to tell me?" I ask.

"Before that, I have something to ask you." She turns around with a serious expression on her face.

"Have you ever expressed emotion?"

So that's what's happening.

"I mean, recalling every moment I have spent with you, I don't think I have ever seen you smile or laugh or flinch or anything of the sort. Important or not, your face is always the same." She continued.

Really?   I wouldn't say I'm totally surprised, but I thought that it would have changed at least once. Guess I was mistaken.

"I don't know." This could be a bit of a gamble, but it could deepen the bond between Karuizawa and I.

"I think I have mentioned this before, but I was home-schooled until my enrollment here."

"Yeah, you have." Karuizawa seems to have an idea of what I'm about to say.

"Well, since my father was quite strict, I couldn't go outside. My days were mostly spent studying or training. I had nothing to make me happy, so I had no reason to smile."

I look over to see Karuizawa siting on my bed, wearing a shocked expression on her face.

"Is that true?" I heard her say.

I nodded and sat next to her.

"So, when you said you wanted me to 'teach you about relationships', it was because you didn't have a chance to experience it till then."

"Correct. All of my experience with relationships came from romance novels."

That got a small giggle out of her.

"Well, that's not good. They can be pretty unrealistic at times." The mood was a bit lighter now.

"I know, that is the reason I wanted your help. And I believe you have helped me a lot so far."

I really hope I'm smiling right now, but knowing me, there is no doubt I'm not.

"Speaking of this relationship, I have a question." It seems that I peaked her interest.

She nodded, telling me to ask.

"Wouldn't we seem a bit distant if we only use last names?" Karuizawa looks like she just realized what I said.

"Maybe, I mean, it's been like... 2 months? I think. It would seem like we are taking things a bit too slow." Karuizawa looks deep in thought.

I nodded.

"Well, let's start calling each other by our first names, Ki~yo~ta~ka." She said in a teasing tone, smiling brightly.

"Alright, Kei." I said in my classic monotone voice.

"Well, now for the activity I wanted to do." Kei jumps up from the bed.

"Even if it's forced, can I teach you how to smile?" Kei was looking at me with puppy eyes.

"How are you going to do that?" I have an idea, but feign ignorance for confirmation.

"You have a mirror in the closet door, every room does."

She then spends the next few minutes explaining what I should do to smile.

I look into the mirror and follow Kei's instructions.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I look decent, I think.

"Does it look good?"

I turn towards Kei.

"Kei?"

She is slightly trembling and her face is redder than a tomato. It takes a bit of time for her to collect herself.

 "It looks great, it really does." Kei said with a bright smile, though it looks like something's on her mind.

I take a deep breath, getting back to my usual expression.

"What happened? You seem a bit worried." I tell her.

Kei seems reluctant to speak for a bit, but eventually does

"... you're not gonna leave me, are you..?" Kei looks down as she speaks

"...what...?"

I'm confused, 'leave her', what does she mean by that?

"You are already popular, if you start smiling like this..." Kei's voice trails off and she looks down.

Oh, I see

I place my hands on her shoulders and lean a bit towards her.

"Hey, no matter what happens, I'll never stop protecting you. Remember that."

I see her look up at me and look into my eyes for a couple seconds.

I then receive a light punch to the arm. And Kei looks away.

"You already showed me you can smile, no need to keep it there forever."

"Oh, sorry." I take a breath and go back to my usual expression.

"The others should be here in about an hour, wanna watch something on TV?" Kei asks.

"Sure."

We spend the next hour or so watching a series on TV. Though I noticed Kei glancing towards me every so often. Not too much, but more than usual.

Although, one thought keeps coming back as we wait for the others.

I didn't force a smile back then

We soon hear a knock on the door. Horikita was the first to arrive. Matsushita and Hirata followed soon.

After making their desired beverages I join them and sit down to talk.

"So, I think it's time to tell us what exactly you did." Horikita said, to which the others nodded.

"Okay..."

I went on, explaining the stuff about the recording, the contracts, consulting the SCP to make sure everything is possible within the school's rules.

"So, basically, that's what happened."

"Although using blackmail isn't something I can say I support. It might have been okay in these circumstances." Hirata said, with a sad smile on his face.

"It wasn't the only solution, sure, but we were able to get class points out of it that way." Horikita added.

"I have one question though." Matsushita spoke up.

"What is it?"

"How did you get the help of the SCP?" Matsushita asked.

"I cannot say that, sorry." I answered, a bit of silence followed.

"Well, we do have the cruise in a few days. We can finally just relax." Hirata said

"Doubt that will be the case. The school will definitely throw something at us while we are there." I said.

"Like?" Matsushita asked.

"I am not sure, but I expect something that can't be done here."

"So, what are we doing now?" Kei asked.

"We wait and see what happens next."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finalyyyyy

Sorry again for taking so long

So, what did you think of this chapter? And the volume, now that it's done?

Also, about Kiyo's now OP ability 'smiling', I wanted to have him and Kei spend some time together in the volume and sorta made it up as it went. Doubt I'm gonna have him smile often, it might be too OP, and I don't know how to nor do I want to make this a harem.
+ What do you think that little line's doing? Just a throwaway thing or is there some significance to it?

Also 2, about the trial thing, tell me your opinion on it. In the comments I saw that  OsorenaFear had actually written a what-if similar to my approach - Check it out, it was a nice read. And if you know another 1 tell me, I'd like to read it as well.

Btw, updates will probably be closer to ~1/week for a bit, but I do have to get ready for my year-end exams for mid-late May, and it's also the time when all the teachers start pushing out tests like crazy. So - about update schedule - keep that in mind as well, since it could cause some changes.

That's all for now, hope you enjoyed the Chapter/Volume

See y'all next time

Byeee

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.1K 1K 13
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
147K 864 27
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
502K 14.5K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
231K 6.8K 49
we young & turnt ho.