Andy Samberg oneshots!

By Taylanastan

Includes all of his characters <3 More

Hey!
Control- Jake Peralta
Childhood bestfriends- Jake Peralta
A female style boy? No way - Conner 4real
Dreams really do come true -Andy Samberg
Our tree- Han Solo
Defying the odds (Rod Kimble)
Prom -Rod Kimble
Hair- Andy Samberg
Notice me- Rod Kimble
Guilt- Rod Kimble
Fame - Andy Samberg
Worth fighting for- Jake Peralta
Forever - Conner4real
I will always wait for you - Jake peralta
Stunts -Rod Kimble
Where that takes us- Rod mf Kimble
Date- Conner Friel
Why me -Andy Samberg
Rekindled// Jake Peralta

Nose bleed- Rod Kimble

538 5 0
By Taylanastan

This story takes place when you and rod were still in Highschool.
Requests are still open

Rod was never really one of the 'cool kids' he was a Highschool senior and almost 18 years old. He had hopes of becoming a stuntman, like his dad. Except his mom wouldn't let him drop out.

He and his friends were seen as the losers of the school they weren't bullied as such but people never really paid attention to them, which really sucked for Rod giving his massive crush on his neighbours. She was beautiful. She had the most gorgeous eyes Rod had ever seen. His friends all knew of course but he could never act on it. Besides everyone likes her, it's impossible not to. She's basically every guys dream.

"She also looks like she came straight out of a porn magazine" Kevin pointed out making Rod snap out of his trance of jealousy as one of the athletic jocks from his PE class kissed her. In front  of everyone. Rod did not  even realise she was back in a relationship after her messy breakup with George,  the swim team captain, she didn't even object which was the worst part. He had no chance of this was her type. Well he never had a chance anyway. She knew his name though. That was a start. Rod didnt really know how she knew his name  but she usually says hi to him as she gets into her fancy car. One her fancy lawyer dad bought for her as a 17th birthday 7 months and 3 days ago.

Maybe he was a little obsessed but he had good reason. Y/n was Perfect from Head to toe inside and out. Not that he knew what her toes looked like of course he may be obsessed but he's not a perv.

"Kev you can't say things like that. It's disrespectful." Rod replied to his previous comment, looking away from y/n sitting so close to James they were practically conjoined.
"Oh look at you mr I look at her out my bedroom window while she dances saying that I'm the disrespectful one. God" Kevin laughed. Making Rods cheeks heat. That was one time, he had pulled up the blinds to make room for some action figures but the guys had come over one minute to soon and it looked like he was starring at her ass.

Just as he was about to retort Rod could hear shouting from the table behind him. It was y/n, James and George. James had George in a headlock while y/n panicked too scared to move.
"Fuck. What should we do?" Rico said. Usually teachers don't supervise the seniors on break seeing as most of us are nearly 18.

George took a swing at James after squirming his was out of the head lock. Swimming skills really do come in handy. But just before it could reach him. James ducked causing George to hit y/n right in the nose full force.
"Shit." Rod muttered to himself jogged to the table without thinking. He grabbed her hand getting her away from the two guys fighting, who didn't even notice that y/n could have a concussion.

"Hey hey, can you hear me" Rod asked quietly to y/n who was sitting at their table, the lower half of her face and her neck covered in blood."Gogetheranicepack" he said too quickly for y/n tk comprehend but Dave seemed to understand immediately and he ran down the hall.

"Hey Look at me." Y/n lifted her head slightly to look up at him. God those eyes would be the death of him.

Not. The. Time.

"Fuck thats a lot of blood" he muttered causing her to Look even more worried. "What happend? Why are they fighting?" Rod said trying to take her mind of the blood while pointing to Rico to get tissues.
She swallowed slightly leaving a disgusted look on her face. "George found out I was dating James, his step brother and accused me of cheating with him I said no, of course, and George didn't believe me so he asked James and James loves getting a ride out of George so he said yes and I knew whatever was going to happen wasn't going to be good.." y/n sniffed causing her to wince.

Rico came back with the tissues and Dave came running up the lunch hall with an ice pack. Onlookers didnt  even care about y/n only filming the two idiots having a go at each other.

"Okay this might hurt but I have to wipe the blood then I'll put the ice pack on, okay?" Rod forgot all about his crush on her and went full panic mode. He knew how to deal with wounds with his dream of being a stuntman, came wounds. She nodded slightly causing the blood to flow even more. "Okay try not to move." He said softly bringing the tissues to her nose and one hand to the side of her head to stop her from moving.

Her face was warm.

Stop. Thinking. About. That. She's hurt. Pull yourself together.

She recoiled slightly as he got nearer to her nose "fuck that hurts. Do you think it's broken?" She asked tentatively flinching again.
"I dont know but you should get it checked it looks bad." He pressed the ice pack to the bridge if he nose making her jump back.

She. Grabbed. His. Hand.

Rod didnt Even shut down his thoughts this time as his friends looked at him with wide eyes. He sat down next to her bringing the ice pack away every few seconds to see if it had changed.

"Thanks for all this, you didnt need to." She smiled.
She smiled at him. God he would never get over this girl. She must've finally realised she was holding his hand because she took her own back
"sorry." She laughed "that hurt like a bitch"

"Oh it's fine I'm sure Rod would looooove if you did it again" Kevin smirked picking up a Hand Full of fries. Rod shot him a death glare as y/n tilted her head at him.

"Uh we should get you to the nurses office. Dave and Rico can take you." Rod said hurriedly not making eye contact.
"No we're starving. And I want to see the end of this fight" Dave said dragging Rico along with him making Rod scowl.
"Look if you dont want  to bring me I can walk myself." She tried to stand but she almost toppled over leaving Rod to  steady her. He accidentally grabbed her hips to stabilise her.
"You can't walk by yourself you could have a concussion. Remember" Kevin pointed out smiling a devilish smile raising his eyebrows at Rod.

Y/n looked him confused. "So are we going or not?" She didnt even question his hands being on her hips, which he hastily removed.
Y/n grabbed onto his arm. "I'm going to need some way to stabilise myself, aren't I?" She questioned at the shocked expression on his face. He nodded quickly and as her head was turned he turned to Kevin and mouthed a scream.

As they pushed through the doors of the lunch hall y/n squeezed his arm.
"You okay?" He asked tentatively.
"Yup. Just feel like I'm going to sneeze and I know that is going to hurt worse that the time..." she trailed off slightly and Rod looked at her weirdly. "Never mind false Alarm i dont Need to sneeze." She laughed awkwardly.

"Do you Not Like me?" She asked suddenly  after an uncomfortable silence fell between them.
Rod almost fell over im Shock of the question.
"What? Why do you ask that?" She looked him up and down before answering making him quite uncomfortable.
"Well your friends all seem to laugh when you went near me, you always look at me with weird expressions, when someone had to bring me down you volunteered two other people and every morning when I ask do you want a lift to school you just ignore me." She had stopped walking and had her arms crossed.

Fuck. Rod must've been so amused by the fact she remembered his name he missed her asking.

"Oh um I dont know i guess I just never noticed you asking." He said not looking at her gorgeous eyes. He would spill every secret he had if he did.
"How do you not notice something like that..?" She was clearly pissed off at him seeing as she had taken her hand of his arm and now had hers crossed.
Rod was a pretty chill guy but this irked him a little, why does it matter? "I just was distracted, okay? Can we shut up about this." He finalised.
"Now you don't even want to talk to me,Kimble." She rolled her eyes but kept walking.

Fuck she is stubborn.

"Look I don't know why you're so mad, you've never even paid the slightest attention to me in school so why start now? You probably would've parked half a mile from school to not be seen with me. I know how your friends feel about me okay?" He spat finally saying what he thought.

Oh fuck if he didn't shut up soon he'd ruin everything.

"I only didn't talk to you because people like me don't get to choose who we hang around with. It's chosen by my families legacies, I  have to hang around with people that give us a good name. And you are quite the opposite, according to them. I have tried to get them to change their minds I would have loved to be friends with you but..." she paused trying to find the right words, "my mom is running for senate next term and I need to keep up an image. 'Even if it makes me unhappy.' Is what she likes to say." She wasn't looking anywhere in particular just not in his direction. It made him feel bad for her.

"I mean teenagers are supposed to have a rebellious phase" he says hoping she will understand what he's insinuating. To his luck, she did.
"Hey, you're right.." she looked deep in thought and then smirked to herself. Rod looked up and realised they were outside the nurses office but she didn't go in. She was looking at him quite strangely. Then she laughed. That gorgeous laugh that sounded almost musical.
"What?" He started to smile. It was contagious.

She looked into his eyes, and for a moment, he thought he saw something in them he had never seen before. It was a look of tenderness, of innocence, of beauty. It was as if the world had stopped spinning and all that existed were the two of them. Then, without warning, she leaned in and kissed him. Her lips were soft and tasted of a honey chapstick that he knew she always wore. He could feel the warmth of her smile as he kissed her back. In that moment, he realized that he had never truly been kissed before. Sure, he had played spin the bottle in a treehouse when he was younger and kissed a girl, but that was nothing like this. This was different. This was real. This was a connection that went beyond mere physical touch.

As they broke apart, Rod was left stunned, his mind racing with a thousand thoughts. He couldn't believe that he had finally kissed her after wanting to do so for so long. He felt like he was on top of the world, but he didn't want it to end there.

Looking around, he realized that they were in the middle of a crowded hallway. Students were rushing to and fro, some heading to their next class, while others were finishing their lunch. Despite the crowd, Rod felt like he was the only one in the room, his eyes locked onto hers.

She smirked at him, a mischievous glint in her eye. "So, how was that for being rebellious?" she asked, leaning in to kiss him on the cheek once more.

Rod didn't even reply. Instead, he reached out and gently pulled her chin towards him, lowering his head to hers. As they kissed for the second time, Rod felt a rush of excitement course through his body. He had never felt this way before, and he didn't want it to end.

Finally breaking apart, Rod looked into her eyes and said, "I've wanted to do that since the moment I met you." She smiled at him, her eyes sparkling with joy.

Then, she asked him a question that he had only ever dreamed of hearing. "Wanna be my date to prom?" Rod's heart skipped a beat as he eagerly accepted her invitation. They spent the rest of the day walking around, planning their outfits, and talking about their future together. Rod knew that this was just the beginning of something amazing, and he couldn't wait to see where it would take them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.6K 40
REQUESTS OPEN!! I think the title explains it pretty well. I really like Kit Connor, so I decided to write Imagines about him. Most of these will be...
1M 18K 72
lil one chapter stories on literally the cutest guy ever
1.4M 18.4K 146
fluffy, smutty, Oneshots of the adorable spencer reid enjoy request open for now
49.6K 553 68
Hi, so I wanted to try something new. I searched for a book like this and I didn't found a lot of it. So here I am writing it :) Feel free to request...