Our Bond- Mafia stepbrothers...

By PandaGirlFanfics

Growing up with no father is a tough job, 13 year old Y/N would always get jealous of kids her age having fun... More

Prologue
•|1|• New school
•|2|• Mom's boyfriend
•|3|• Step brothers..
•|4|• The Threat
•|6|• The day of moving in.
•|7|• The Piano
•|8|• Hangout
•|9|• Kwon Minji
•|10|• hang out
•|11|• Project
•|12|• Girls weekend
•|13|• A mess.
•|14|• Argument

•|5|• Move in... with them..?!

699 23 6
By PandaGirlFanfics

Y/N stared at him, saying nothing.

"Is it really hard for you to believe me?" Jin said looking at her.

Y/N didn't say anything, not knowing what to say.

"Ok fine. I know it will take long for you to accept this. But I hope we can get along." Jin said holding out his hand for a handshake.

Y/N hesitantly shook his hand. She was confused about her feelings. Should she trust him? Is it one of their pranks?

At the same time she felt happy to see that not all of them are at the idea of kicking off her and her mother from their lives.

Not that she wanted to be a part of their lives, she never asked to be related with them anyways, she just thought of her mother. Her mother is a strong woman, she single handedly raised her, dealt with her and never complaint.

She didn't deserve to be separated with the one thing in her life which is not related to her daughter. That's what Y/N thought. Not that Soojin would ever have a problem with her daughter, but Y/N wanted her mother to be with the one who she loves. She was just a kid but understood how much her mother loved her boyfriend.

"What are you doing here anyways?" Jin asked.

"Nothing" Y/N replied in a timid voice.

Jin understood that she was still not fully comfortable with him.

"Well, you should go to your home kid, it's getting late" Jin said.

"I am not a kid" Y/N mumbled enough for him to hear as she got up.

"Sure.. Bye" Jin said as he saw her getting her bicycle.

"Bye... Oppa" Y/N said as she took off quickly before he could breath a word.

Jin was shocked by the word used by the little girl to describe him. He sat froze for few seconds before his face broke into a smile. A genuine smile. Something that was rare for him.

'Oppa?.. Never thought I would hear that' Jin thought as he chuckled to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you wanna eat love?" Soojin asked her daughter who was looking at her I-Pad sitting on the chair.

"Anything is fine mum" Y/N said to her mother before putting her attention to the video in her I-Pad.

"Do you wanna eat out? At our favorite restaurant?" Soojin asked her daughter who looked at her with stars in her eyes.

"Let's go!" Y/N said putting her I-Pad aside and jumping up.

"Ok get ready!" Soojin said laughing at her daughter's childishness.

They both got ready and went to their car heading towards their favorite restaurant.

They often visit this place. This was where Soojin met her first husband. It does reminds her of him. He was a shy, cute and clumsy guy. She loved him dearly. It was devastating for her to lose him. He always wanted a daughter, but sadly he died before he could even meet her.

Even though Y/N never met her father she missed him dearly. She also wanted a father figure around her. She would get jealous of people who had a father. She would always hear stories about her father from her mother.

Not only that, but the food at the restaurant was also very good. They both would visit this restaurant every chance they got. It was very underrated.

The concept of the restaurant was home-style food, the food there would taste like home cooked meal. A very nice old lady owned it. She would use very unique recipes. The dishes would be very unique but extremely delicious.

Sadly, there were not many customers there. People now a days prefer only modern expensive dishes. They were not interested in old recipes which were not in trend.

It was a pity that most people were missing out on very delicious and unique meals just for following the trends.

They entered the restaurant. There were few staffs and customers. On the counter was the old lady. She smiled at them as always.

"Hey Aunt! How are you doing?" Soojin asked giving the lady a smile.

"Very well as usual. How are you sweet puff?" The lady asked Y/N ruffling her hair.

Y/N gave the lady a sweet smile.

"I am good grandma" Y/N said smiling.

Y/N visited this place with her mother ever since she was a todler, she treats her as her grandmother as she and the lady were pretty close.

"Oh, take a seat! What can I do you for?" The old lady asked as they settled at a table.

"We'll take two bowls of hot ramen" Soojin said.

"Commin' right up!" The old lady said as she went to prepare their order.

Now, you would think what's so unique about this ramen? Well, it is special as it is made of the secret sauce made by the old lady. She uses unique spices and sauces to make the dishes taste even better.

As their food came, they started digging in.

"Y/N, sweetheart.. I wanted to ask you something." Soojin told her daughter as she slurped her noodles.

Y/N looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

"Hyunseok wanted us to.. move in with him.." Soojin trailed off.

Y/N's heart sank. This was the moment she was scared off. This is the first phase of her mom getting married. The next thing you know, her mother would be announcing her wedding date.

Y/N tried to shrugged off those thoughts. Maybe it was nothing. She was scared that this moving in was a sign that her mother's marriage date would be coming anytime soon.

She hoped that it's not the case. Maybe it was nothing. Maybe it was just because Mr.kim wanted both of the families to get to know each other. Or her mother and her mother's boyfriend wanted to live together.... It was nothing...Right..?

"Sweetie..?" Soojin asked worried, making Y/N come out of her thoughts.

Soojin was worried, and scared. She was scared that her daughter wouldn't want to have relation with that family.

She wanted her daughter to know how it feels to be with the people of your own. She wanted Y/N to socialize more. Maybe having brothers would make it better. But it wouldn't work if her daughter wouldn't agree to live with them.

It can be hard at first, but they could grow a bond.. right..?

"Sorry mom.. just a bit.. shocked" Y/N replied.

"I know it can be hard sweetie. But think about it! They would be your step family sooner or later. Maybe living with them would make you open up!" Soojin said. Hoping for a positive answer.

Soojin suddenly realized that she was indirectly controlling her daughter's decision. She was trying to force her into saying 'yes'. She didn't want that. She wanted her daughter to make the decision for herself.

"I don't wanna force you sweetie.. there's no problem if you don't want to move in with them. Your happiness is my happiness." Soojin said giving Y/N a sweet and reassuring smile.

Y/N thought for a moment. She did not have any problem with them. She never knew them. Maybe getting to know them would not hurt..? She thought hard before making her final decision.

"I have no problem mum" Y/N said with a smile making Soojin shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin walked into his mansion thinking about what just happened.

Did he just have a little moment with a kid he rarely knew? Why was he so sweet with her? Was he accepting this marriage? He thought about it. It is not really a big problem to have two new family members. Maybe that kid is not that bad. It would also be interesting to have a step-mother.

As he entered the living room, he was invited by the scene happening there right then.

"You can't do that dad!" He heard his brother Taehyung yell at his dad.

"Don't you raise your voice!" He heard his fathers surprisingly calm tone.

His father noticed Jin coming in.

"Oh Jin finally you came!" Hyunseok exclaimed relived.

"What's happening..?" Jin asked to no one specifically.

He looked around, all of his brothers were there. Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok were sitting calmly sitting on the couch, while Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin were standing restlessly in front of their dad.

"Dad wants his girlfriend and her daughter to live in our house!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"But you are not even trying to get to know them! Maybe they are not bad after all" Jimin exclaimed frustrated.

Jin understood what this conversation was about.

"I said shut up!" Their father yelled.

In few seconds the whole living room was dead silent. When they heard their father's angry tone, no one dared to talk.

"What is your problem with them? I thought you always wanted a mother. Why are you so against it now?!" Their father exclaimed.

"We don't even know them! What if they are gold diggers?" Taehyung yelled.

Hyunseok glared at him badly.

"Soojin is my woman. I love her very much. I understand if you don't like her, but you should atleast give them a chance!" He told his sons.

Hyunseok wanted to stay calm even if his sons were irritating him with their sons. It's not like he wanted to force them. But he had no choice. Those boys were refusing to give them even one chance. He wanted to show them how it would feel like to be a complete family. But it annoyed him that his sons were so against it.

"But dad-" Before Jungkook could finish what he said,

"Jungkook!" Jin said in a stern tone shutting him off.

Jungkook looked at his brother with disbelief. Was he taking their side now?

Without saying a word Jungkook stormed off the living room into his bedroom. He didn't want to see anyone right now. He felt hurt. His own brother was not on his side.

Taehyung followed him. Clearly angry.

He entered Jungkook's room to see him sitting on his bed.

"Dad is so unfair! He wants to force us into accepting his girlfriend! Did he forget mom?" Jungkook complained to his brother who gave him a hug.

"I promise you, I won't let this happen." Taehyung said caressing his brother's back.

"No need to promise anything!" They heard a stern voice and turned around to find their older brother, Jin.

"Hyung.." Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung refused to look at his older brother.

"Any plans of trying something to stop this marriage, Ends Now!"Jin told them with a strict, stern voice.

Jungkook looked down, feeling defeated. But Taehyung, this time looked at his brother with an accusing gaze.

"So you like that girl?! Did you forget that you already have brothers and a mother? So what, if she's gone you will forget her just like that?!" Taehyung spat

"Watch your tone young man, I am still your older brother. And I will not tolerate any disrespect towards anyone living under this roof. And that includes your soon to be step mother and step sister" Jin spat back.

"Any evil plans at all, and you will have to deal with me." Jin said before he turned around to walks towards the door.

He stopped for a moment before turning back around facing them.

"And for the record, I do like that girl!" He said before leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having a wonder full meal, Soojin took her daughter to an ice-cream store. They both ordered their favourites before being seated.

"You know? I actually like it when we hang out like this" Soojin told her daughter happily.

"I know" Y/N said.

Soojin looked at her.

"Ok, ok I like it too" Y/N said admitting making Soojin smile.

Soon, their ice-creams came and they started eating.

"Mom try this" Y/N said extending her hand with a spoon full ice-cream.

"Mmmm" Soojin let a a sound indicating that she liked it.

"Try this" Soojin said as Y/N took a taste.

"It's good" Y/N said.

After sometime they went to their home, to their room, to sleep.

Y/N went to her room and opened her diary. She started to write about her day. After finishing everything before going to dreamland.

Y/N likes to write diary, she usually writes about her day. She never misses a day. Soojin was the one who advised her daughter to do that. Even she herself writes diary even if she was in her 40s.

She believed that a diary works like a therapy. You can tell your diary everything without being judged. Which is exactly what a human needs.

Just like that the night passed. Leading to a day which would be a very long one.

Chapter 5
T

o be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 395 42
it's a girl about 12 years old . it will have many mysterious events and entertainment events. it describe the girl how will be in a mafia family. ho...
1M 35.7K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.2M 37.7K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...
685K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...