60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

Galing kay CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... Higit pa

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 481-500

311 3 0
Galing kay CNovel_Reader

Chapter 481

Li Shu, Uncle Fatty and the others went to Snake Island to check the situation and came back. The ship had just sailed to Justice Island...

He squatted on the bow to pack his things.

--Zhizhi likes to eat blue-footed flower dragons, this time back, the uncles caught seven or eight of them alive, and they were all raised by Li Shu in a wooden bucket filled with sea water. Oh, by the way, there is also a large grouper weighing about ten kilograms and a particularly ferocious octopus...all are Zhizhi's favorites.

It would be best if Zhi Zhi hadn't had dinner yet, so he and his uncles would not waste their lives trying to get back by rowing the boat.

After a while, he steamed the body of the grouper and used the head to boil the soup. There's no way, Zhizhi tastes bland, if the grouper is grilled, she won't eat much. Steamed, she can eat a big piece! Fish head soup is her favorite, she likes soup with water, so after a while he brought back a white radish, cut the radish into shreds, and put it in the fried fish head soup for about ten minutes, and boiled the shredded radish It's fine when it's soft... Sprinkle some salt, pepper and chopped green onion when it comes out of the pan, it must taste good!

However, we have to prevent her from eating rice because she loves soup.

As for the blue-footed flower dragon, Zhizhi likes to eat it raw, so the shrimp paste in the shrimp head can be used to make porridge. It's still the method my mother-in-law taught Li Shu - boil the rice porridge before going to bed, then turn off the heat, and then keep the pot covered all night, and boil it for about ten minutes on the first morning, and you will get a pot of soft and fragrant rice Porridge. This method not only saves briquettes, but also saves time. Otherwise, if you want to boil the rice grains into porridge, you can't cook it well in less than an hour.

So, before going to bed, he processed the shrimp paste in the lobster head, fried it in an oil pan over low heat until it was fragrant, and then boiled it with rice grains. Tomorrow morning, put it on the pot and boil it for about ten minutes, add some salt and green onion, and it will be a delicious lobster and shrimp paste porridge! Give Zhizhi breakfast, she eats more, her health will be better...

As for the octopus, I will raise it for another day and eat it tomorrow... Zhizhi likes to eat fried octopus legs with green onion sauce!

Li Shu squatted on the bow to collect the catch, with a relaxed and cheerful expression. He was even imagining how happy Zhi Zhi would be when he and his uncles came back early and brought back so many seafood.

Then he saw Da Chen on the pier.

Da Chen came to look for Fang Lijuan from Seagull Island, but found no one, and was about to go back. He suddenly saw Li Shu came back, before he got off the boat?

Da Chen was so excited, "Brother, hurry...Follow me! Come with me!"

Li Shu was stunned, "What's wrong?"

Da Chen anxiously said: "Oh brother, don't ask! Come with me... ...Sister Zhizhi was bullied on Seagull Island!"

Li Shu's expression changed instantly.

--Zhizhi was bullied on Seagull Island? What a joke! ! ! People in the entire Nanling area love Zhizhi...so much to the bottom of their hearts! How could someone bully her?

"What's going on?"

Li Shu was still immersed in the joy of seeing his lover just now, his whole body was as gentle as jade, and his eyes were full of undisguised joy. At this moment, his expression suddenly changed, his whole body was full of violence and gloom, and his eyes staring at Da Chen were also very unkind.

Da Chen was so frightened that he took a few steps back, and said in a low voice: "Chief, please... calm down. Yes, yes..." As he spoke,

Da Chen shrank his neck and said incoherently: "Yes , It was Xiao Wang who heard sister Zhizhi calling for help when he was standing guard, and then Xiao Du and I rushed to the grove... Miss Zhizhi is fine, me, Xiao Du and I beat up that Xu Zijian..."

Hearing this, Li Shu exploded!

Although Da Chen didn't say clearly what happened, the way Xu Zijian looked at Zhizhi... Li Shu is also a man, so of course he knows what that means!

And Da Chen also said that Zhizhi was calling for help in the grove?

Li Shu immediately said to Fat Uncle: "Uncle, let me go over there to have a look, please help me carry this bucket of fish to my door..." Fat

Uncle was also busy packing things just now, and Da Chen and Li Shu His voice was too low when he spoke, and he couldn't hear clearly. Now listening to what Li Shu said, he asked by the way, "What's wrong?"

Da Chen remembered Zhizhi's explanation, knowing that these uncles used to be pirates, everyone had blood on their hands, and they were eager and irritable. If they really knew that Xu Zijian bullied Sister Zhizhi, Xu Zijian would probably be torn into pieces Yes, it is impossible to leave Justice Island alive...

So Da Chen immediately said: "Uncle, Brother Li has to go to the military camp!"

After saying this, the fat uncle didn't care, and waved his hand, "Then you go, don't worry ...I'll carry this bucket of lobster back for you."

Li Shu and Da Chen boarded a nearby boat and headed towards Seagull Island.

As a result, the boat had just sailed out of the pier, and met Wei Meigui and two comrades from the police who were coming...

Da Chen immediately looked at Li Shu, and asked with his eyes: Brother, do you want to call the police to Seagull Island first? ?

Li Shu's jaw.

Da Chen opened his mouth to invite Comrade Public Security to go to Seagull Island first.

--There is only one police station in Nanling Town, with no more than ten police officers. However, there are eleven production teams in the jurisdiction, with a population of nearly 100,000! Whenever there are any activities in the town, and those who need to maintain order on the scene, they all have to rely on the coastal defense force.

So in Nanling Town, it is a good explanation of what is called a military and police family.

Now, out of trust in Li Shu, the two policemen turned the bow of the boat without asking any questions, and went to Seagull Island with Li Shu and Da Chen.

So, Li Shu, Da Chen, the two police officers and Rose went to the island together and hurried to the grove.

Li Shu took the lead and walked quickly, and saw Zhi Zhi, Xiao Du, Fang Lijuan and... Xu Zijian who was half sitting on the ground.

Zhi Zhi has already rushed towards Li Shu.

Li Shu first looked at Zhizhi.

Seeing that her complexion was as usual, her clothes and pants were in good condition and she was neatly dressed, even her hair was in neat order, nothing wrong...

Li Shu was relieved, hugged her tightly, and asked softly: "Is everything okay?" ?"

Zhizhi nodded, "I'm fine."

Then she asked again, "Didn't it mean you'll be back soon? Why..."

Zhizhi hadn't finished speaking when she suddenly saw and heard Wei Meigui pointing at Xu Zijian and screaming, "Uncle Public Security! It's him! It's him!"

Everyone was stunned.

Zhizhi: So Xu Zijian is the outsider who stole the rose money?

Li Shu: Rose...? By the way, Rose seems to have been cheated out of money? Is it Xu Zijian? Why is this person so cheap? Even the little girl's money is cheated! Damn it!

Fang Lijuan: Xu Zijian also provoked Rose? God what kind of scum is this!

Two police officers: Thank God that the thief was finally caught!

Two soldiers: Where is this coming from? Is Xu Zijian a criminal?

Everyone has different ideas.

But Xu Zijian looked at Wei Meigui, and his face changed drastically!

"This, this..."

The day when he followed Fang Lijuan to Nanling Town happened to be a market day, the two of them went shopping for a while, Fang Lijuan met a few friends and chatted with them, Xu Zijian felt a little bored , just strolled around the market for a while.

Wei Meigui, who was selling baskets at the market, came into his sight.

He found that Wei Meigui's business was very good... Even though it was just some ordinary-looking bamboo baskets, the sales were very good, but in just one hour, she sold more than a dozen baskets, and received money and received soft hands.

Is it so profitable?

Xu Zijian was lost in thought.

When he came, he had heard from Fang Lijuan that Nanling was a town, and Seagull Island and Zhengyi Island were more than an hour away by water from the town... He also thought that today was the

market day, and there were quite a few people coming here from other places to go to the market.

So he came out of his guts and went up to stop the little girl, pretending to ask her to buy a basket.

The pure rose believed it, and went back to get the basket... She

didn't want to, but Xu Zijian half cheated and half snatched away all the ten yuan that her family had worked hard to weave for more than two months in exchange for the basket. !

Rose later called the police.

When the police heard it, this kind of thing happened in the simple and honest Nanling Town?

So, all the police officers were dispatched that day, and they all stayed on the only road that must be passed. They wanted to sit on the sidelines-after all, the geographical location of Nanling Town was too peculiar. Apart from the particularly well-developed waterway, there was only one road in and out by land.

There are also two mountain roads, but because Nanling is far away from the neighboring town, people from neighboring towns who want to go to the market must walk up the mountain road for two hours early in the morning and leave together before two o'clock in the afternoon. ... relying on the large number of people and traveling together, we will not be afraid of wild animals and beasts.

Rose is a native of Nanling Town, and the police officers have probably worked in Nanling for more than five or six years... The locals are almost familiar, and most of the people who like to come to Nanling to go to the market can also be familiar.

But on that day, the police officers kept squatting at various intersections until dark, but they did not find the strange man who was "about ten years old, tall, white and fat, and wearing a white shirt" that Rose said.

Since this person didn't appear at the land exit, then...he left by water by boat?

That's easy to do, you just need to ask all the eleven production brigades one by one in turn-maybe that person is a relative of a member of the production team who is out of town.

In this way, the police accompanied Rose to start a journey of visiting and tracing.

But the police accompanied Rose to all eleven production teams. No one had ever seen the tall, fat, white man in his early teens, and they didn't know his whereabouts at all.

Rose was about to despair...

Unexpectedly, she saw this person again on Seagull Island.

At this moment, Rose was both happy and aggrieved. She pointed to Xu Zijian and said to the police, "Uncle, that's him! He's the one who stole my money..."

Fang Lijuan was dumbfounded.

so?

Xu Zijian not only molested Zhizhi, but also stole Rose's money? ? ?

God, is this man so bad?

"Hey! You can eat indiscriminately, but don't talk indiscriminately!" Xu Zijian said anxiously, "You said I stole your money! What proof do you have?"

Wei Meigui was indeed a simple girl.

But she is no fool.

In the past few days, she has been following the public security uncles to find someone, and she has already put this matter in her heart and thought it through carefully.

"I have physical evidence! My physical evidence can prove that you... just stole my money!" Wei Meigui said.

Hearing this, Xu Zijian felt relieved, and said with a sneer, "You have physical evidence? What physical evidence?"

--At that time, there was no one in the alley, and there was no physical evidence at all. He didn't ask for her basket, and there was no way he could have physical evidence.

So he was sure that this little girl was cheating!

Wei Meigui said crisply: "Uncle Public Security, after this person robbed me of my money... he should stay on Justice Island and Seagull Island forever! Living on the island doesn't cost money, so my money must be It's still in his hands! I recognize my money, I have marked it!" "

I told you what mark I put on the money, and you take his wallet to check it... as long as it matches, then he He definitely didn't run away!" Wei Meigui said loudly.

Xu Zijian was stunned.

--this is okay too?

The police began to question Xu Zijian's name, where he was from, and why he came to Zhengyi Island and Seagull Island...

I heard that Xu Zijian was Fang Lijuan's fiancé?

Both Wei Meigui and the police were a little shocked. They looked at Fang Lijuan and didn't know what to say.

Fang Lijuan said with difficulty: "You just investigate your case, I... will not interfere. If Xu Zijian really did something illegal, he should of course be punished by the law." The police asked Xu Zijian to hand over his wallet so that they could check

it .

Xu Zijian yelled crazily, "Why? Why do you check my wallet? Let me tell you, that little girl is falsely accusing me! She falsely accused me, you just believe it? I am also a state official..." Fang Lijuan said

: "Then everyone present, who has a wallet, please take out the comrades of the police to check it!" She said, and she took the lead in handing over her wallet.

Li Shu also silently took out his wallet from his pocket, as if to hand it to Comrade Public Security.

However, the two police officers did not answer.

But Fang Lijuan's actions stunned Xu Zijian.

He stared at Fang Lijuan bitterly, and said angrily: "Fang Lijuan, are you turning your elbows away?"

Fang Lijuan said flatly: "I'm just helping out and not helping relatives... Besides, you and I are not even relatives." I dare to do this because I am sure that the money in my wallet is definitely not Little Rose's... And if you are upright, you can show the wallet to others as openly as I do. If you have ghosts in your heart, of course He said something else."

"Are you kidding me! What's wrong with me? I don't know her at all! How could I steal her money? I'm a dignified state official... I will extort her money? She is a rural person, How much money do you have?" Xu Zijian said angrily.

At this time, Xiao Du suddenly noticed with sharp eyes that a small bag made of 70% new canvas was lying about four or five steps away from Xu Zijian, which really looked like a wallet.

Is this Xu Zijian's wallet?

Could it have fallen out of Xu Zijian's pocket when he and Da Chen beat Xu Zijian?

So Xiao Du picked it up, raised it up, and asked everyone: "...Whose wallet is this?"

Fang Lijuan glanced at it and said with certainty: "This is Xu Zijian's wallet!"

"My wallet! This is my money, please return it to me quickly! Return it to me..." Xu Zijian also shouted anxiously.

Xiao Du handed Xu Zijian's wallet to the police. The policeman said to Wei Meigui:

"Guimei, now you can tell me what mark you made on the banknotes!"

Now, these five yuan can pay my little sister's elementary school tuition, so I wrote the words "Furong Tuition" on the money with a pencil, and my little sister's name is Furong!" "Besides, there is

a One yuan denomination money, the last four endings of the bill number on it are 0812, which is my grandma's birthday. At that time, I thought, I must keep this one yuan, and when my grandma celebrates her birthday, I will put it Wrap this money in red paper and give it to my grandma..."

"Uncle Public Security, if these two bills can be found in his wallet, will it prove that he is indeed the one who robbed me?" Rose asked the Public Security again.

Zhizhi thought for a while, and said: "Then there's that money-counting paper in Rose's hand... I don't think it should appear alone. You can check it thoroughly to see if there are other money-counting papers in Xu Zijian's wallet." Are the banknotes and banknote numbers similar or the same..."

Xu Zijian's face paled instantly after hearing Zhizhi's words!

He began to regret, why did he leave a piece of money counting paper for this young girl?

Simply superfluous!

But what he thought at the time was: These ignorant rural people might really think that kind of money counting paper is real money, right? And he thought at the time that Fang Lijuan's transfer order would only take two days, and when the matter was settled, he took Fang Lijuan back... Isn't it just a small matter of a dozen yuan, rural people, if you lose it, you lose it ...

Xu Zijian didn't expect that little girl to call the police, let alone that the Nanling Public Security would be so serious that they even knew how to deal with small cases worth more than ten yuan... How many days have passed, and they still haven't given up? !

At this time, the police squatted down, first cleaned the ground, then picked a few paulownia leaves and spread them on the ground, and opened Xu Zijian's wallet in front of everyone present.

Xu Zijian yelled anxiously, "Are you sick? Why do you open my wallet? You #¥%@..."

He wanted to stop it, but he was beaten up just now, and he couldn't crawl in pain. Can't get up, there's no way to stop it. He had no choice but to stop it with his mouth, but he couldn't stop it with his mouth... In the end, he was really anxious and started yelling.

The police frowned, "We are law enforcement officers! You can check your belongings when you suspect that you are a criminal suspect. Comrade, please shut up, or you will bear the consequences." At this time, another policeman had already opened the bulging wallet

...

Xu Zijian closed his eyes in pain.

I saw the police took out the contents of the wallet one by one, and put them all on the clean tung leaves.

They are: a thick stack of counting paper, a stack of banknotes with different denominations, and some one-inch photos of young girls and so on.

Everyone's eyes were focused on the pile of banknote paper-this kind of banknote paper was exactly the same as the one in Rose's hand! The banknote numbers on the two banknote counting papers are all exactly the same!

so?

Based on this, it can be proved that the counting money was indeed given to Rose by Xu Zijian!

Next, from Xu Zijian's wallet, the police found a five-yuan banknote with the words "Furong Tuition Fee" written on it in pencil, and a one-yuan banknote with the number ending in 0812!

The policeman asked Xu Zijian coldly, "Now, what else do you have to say?"

Xu Zijian was so regretful that his intestines turned green!

--He hates himself to the core now, and hates why he put a roll of counting paper in his wallet to prop up the wallet in order to pretend to be rich and appear to be rich... If it wasn't for this,

he And he wouldn't cheat the little girl's money with money counting paper in a moment of obsession.

Xu Zijian looked at Fang Lijuan, breathing her name sadly, "Lijuan-"

Chapter 482

When things turned into this scene, Zhi Zhi also felt... quite rare.

Xu Zijian looked at Fang Lijuan affectionately, and said, "Lijuan, this is a misunderstanding... a misunderstanding!" Fang Lijuan

suffered a double blow in one day. First, her fiancé was accused of molesting her superior, and then she was accused of stealing money by Sister Rose. , and the evidence is solid!

This completely overturned Xu Zijian's image in Fang Lijuan's mind.

so?

How could a high-quality man with excellent conditions and a superior family have such a miserable side?

Fang Lijuan stared blankly at Xu Zijian, as if she didn't know him at all.

So he turned a blind eye to his plea.

And Xu Zijian knew that he was really in big trouble now! But he is unfamiliar with the place here, and now he has clearly offended Bie Zhizhi and Li Shu... Now he can only rely on Fang Lijuan.

He continued to plead with Fang Lijuan, "Juan'er? Juan'er! I came here because of you...I really like you and want to marry you...Juan'er! This is a misunderstanding!" "Since it was a misunderstanding

, Then explain it!" Fang Lijuan broke down, "What's the use of telling me so much? You just say that the five yuan in your wallet with 'Furong Tuition Fee' written on it is the same as the one yuan with the ending number 0812 in your wallet. You picked it up! The money counting paper in Rose's hand is none of your business... You just say you don't know why a little girl in Nanling has the money counting paper specially printed by the Wan Provincial Department of Finance thousands of miles away That's it! Tell me, tell me!"

Xu Zijian: ...

he was completely paralyzed.

unambiguous evidence.

He had no room for sophistry at all.

And he could tell that Fang Lijuan couldn't get sand into her eyes.

Such a girl with upright character can neither tolerate his lust nor his love for money.

But......

Xu Zijian really regretted it.

"Lijuan, I, I was infatuated for a while! Really! I, I apologize to this little sister, okay? I apologize to her, and then I will pay her three times the compensation! Lijuan, please forgive me...forgive me, okay?" ?" Xu Zijian said anxiously to Fang Lijuan.

Fang Lijuan's face was frosty.

Xu Zijian turned to Wei Meigui again and said, "Little sister! I'm so sorry, I... wanted to make a joke with you that day, but I... I'm really not a person! I'm sorry for you, I took away your ten Two yuan, now I will pay you three times... I will give you thirty-six yuan, can you withdraw the case from the police?"

After all, Wei Meigui is still an ignorant girl.

She immediately hid behind the policeman and said, "I, I don't know...my grandma has the final say on this matter, I don't know..." The

policeman then said, "Xu Zijian, why don't you come with us! "

Xu Zijian suddenly became nervous, and shouted: "I'm not going!"

Then he looked at Fang Lijuan, hoping that she could help him out, "Lijuan! Lijuan, help me..."

Fang Lijuan said: "Comrade Public Security Is there any problem with the suggestion? You are now a criminal suspect, follow the police comrades to the police station to explain the situation, and when Rose's elders arrive, they will decide whether to withdraw the case based on your fault and attitude... You are already thirty years old Now, you are still a section chief and a national cadre! You don't know how to deal with such things? How do you want me to help you? Do you bend the law for personal gain?"

Xu Zijian understood, "Are you... wanting to leave me behind? This is not a big mistake..."

"Enough!" Fang Lijuan roared, "Section Chief Xu, "White Moonlight Transmigrated into a Villain and Died Early", remember the website: m.1. Let me clear it up, and then come to talk about the matter between me and you!"

Said, Fang Lijuan turned her head and walked away.

So Xu Zijian had no choice but to follow the two police officers and Rose.

Before he left, he glanced at Zhi Zhi with a guilty conscience, seeing that Zhi Zhi was just hugging Li Shu's arm, neither saying a word nor making any movement... He was slightly relieved, and left with his head bowed.

Li Shu has been watching, keeping silent.

Because Zhi Zhi always hugged his arm tightly.

As her bedside person, he certainly knew her intentions: she didn't want to make a big fuss about her being molested by Xu Zijian.

so?

Li Shu's face was black all the time, his eyes were so gloomy that he was about to spit out ink.

Zhi Zhi told Xiao Du and Da Chen, "...You two haven't had dinner yet, hurry back, you're hungry now!" The

two soldiers looked at Li Shu.

Seeing Li Shu's jaw, the two soldiers left.

Zhi Zhi turned around and called Fang Lijuan's name loudly, "Li Juan, let's go back together by boat!"

Fang Lijuan's crying voice came from a distance, "Zhi Zhi, I won't go today, it's over here. The duty room is resting, I...I want to calm down."

Zhizhi thought for a while, and said loudly: "I will ask someone to bring you a meal later."

Seagull Island also has personnel on duty at night, but at this moment everyone I went to eat at Justice Island next door.

"Thank you Zhizhi! I, I will talk to you tomorrow!" Fang Lijuan said loudly.

Zhi Zhi agreed, pulled Li Shu and left.

The result-

she couldn't pull it? !

Zhi Zhi looked up at him, and saw that his thin lips were tightly pursed and his brows were also tightly wrinkled...

"Li Shu, I'm hungry!" Zhi Zhi said in a soft tone.

Li Shu was about to die of anger!

But Zhi Zhi was hungry...

Well, this matter is also quite serious.

So with a gloomy face, he walked towards the pier with his long legs.

Zhi Zhi remained silent.

It's really hard to say this outside.

Let's talk at home!

As a result, when they got to the door of the house, Zhi Zhi found a big wooden barrel in front of the house, half full of seawater, but full of lobster, big grouper and octopus? ? ?

"Wow-"

Zhi Zhi's eyes lit up in surprise!

There is her favorite blue-footed flower dragon! ! !

The big grouper is also delicious, and so is the octopus...

"Li Shu, let's cook and eat quickly, I'm so hungry!" Zhizhi said happily.

Li Shu silently found out the key to unlock the door, and brought the barrel home... Then he started busy with dinner.

Zhizhi first went to the bedroom to change her home clothes-it was a very worn blue sleeveless and shorts sportswear, the fabric was completely torn after being washed many times, it was very soft and comfortable to wear. Comfortable.

Zhi Zhi likes to wear this set at home as home clothes.

Of course, she also wore this suit on purpose.

Then she went to the kitchen.

Li Shu was processing the ingredients in silence:

the big grouper was processed, the fish head was fried in oil first, then filled with water and brought to a boil, and the pot was covered. Next, I cut some shredded white radish and threw them into the soup together.

The fish body of the big grouper is handled well, because it is too big to fit in the plate and pot, so the bone is removed. The bones are also thrown into the fish head soup and stewed together. Arrange the fish on a plate and steam in a soup pot.

Then start to scrape the ginger skin and cut ginger pieces, throw a piece of ginger directly into the soup pot... then start to cut ginger and green onions, season with soy sauce and salt, and make steamed fish sauce.

After finishing the work on the stove, I will process the lobster-clean the lobster, peel the shell and leave the head, take out the crystal clear meat, and put it on a plate... Finally, I took

a Chinese cabbage, broke off the leaves and washed the cabbage .

After the fish soup has been boiled for about 20 minutes, the color of the soup has become a little milky white and thick, so quickly take off the soup pot and put it on the oil pot. After the oil in the pot is heated up, pour a little bit on the steamed fish sauce, and leave a little hot oil in the pot to stir-fry Chinese cabbage.

During this process, Zhizhi is also helping Li Shu.

For example, when serving the dishes, she stole a piece of lobster meat, which was so delicious that she licked her lips desperately after eating it!

For example, help to pour the steamed fish sauce that has been soaked in hot oil on the steamed fish... Then leave a little bit of sauce, scrape some horseradish powder with a knife, this is the sauce for dipping lobster La!

For example, helping to season the fish head radish soup...

Of course, Zhi Zhi kept asking him how the situation in Snake Island was going.

Li Shu was very angry today.

But he especially likes the fireworks of cooking with Zhizhi.

In particular, Zhizhi was in a normal mood, and her body didn't seem to have been violated at all, or she seemed a little uncomfortable...

His tense emotions gradually relaxed.

"The monkeys on Snake Island are very powerful. You can't imagine how powerful they are... We went and were also frightened."

Li Shu began to tell about what he, Fat Uncle and the others had seen and heard on Snake Island.

The snakes on Snake Island reproduce wantonly because they have no natural enemies.

After those monkeys came to the island, they evolved several things: one is to steal snake eggs, the other is to eat snake eggs, and the third is to eat young snakes.

And because the snakes on the island have no natural enemies for a long time, they don't even know that monkeys can steal eggs! Those monkeys even eat baby snakes, which are non-aggressive and newborn!

This probably curbed the reproduction rate of snakes.

Monkeys seem to be less harmful than snakes, but snakes usually live alone except when they reproduce. Monkeys have always lived in groups, and the division of labor and cooperation are closely related... Slowly, the number of snakes on the island is getting bigger and bigger

. less and less.

Li Shu and Uncle Fatty went to the island to patrol the island wearing their homemade earthen equipment. They went to the island four times cautiously and stayed for about two hours each time... Indeed, they saw a lot of snakes and monkeys. But according to Fat Uncle and Third Uncle, there are far fewer snakes on the island than when they came to the island twenty years ago.

So Li Shu decided to move some eagles, rabbits, hyenas and other species to the island to see if they could continue to affect the ecology of the island.

"The eagle eats the snake, and the rabbit will drill the hole, which will not only become the food of the snake, but also squeeze the living space of the snake... The hyena will prey on the rabbit, eat the snake, and eat the monkey at the same time... I hope they can achieve a new ecology Balanced, it will be convenient for humans to come to the island in the future." Li Shu said.

Zhi Zhi nodded, thought for a while, and said: "When I sent the monkeys to the island, I remember burning the mountain once... so as to buy the monkeys a moment of quiet time to live. If we send other animals to the island, it would be better Same."

Li Shu also nodded repeatedly.

While speaking, Li Shu had already prepared the meal.

The two came back late today, and the rice in the cafeteria was no longer enough. So after Li Shu cooked the dishes, he cooked a big pot of dried noodles.

Now the couple sat at the dining table and began to eat. Zhi Zhi couldn't wait to eat the whole lobster meat... it was tender and refreshing, it was slightly salty and it melted in the mouth! It is so delicious!

She ate three or four in one go before she slowed down and filled a large bowl of fish soup.

The advantage is that the ingredients are fresh and do not need too many seasonings. The simplest and rude cooking method can reflect the freshness and sweetness of fresh seafood.

Zhizhi drank a big bowl of soup in one go, then started to eat steamed fish, and finally mixed the clear water noodles with steamed fish sauce...it was unexpectedly delicious!

Li Shu didn't open his belly to eat until she was full.

In fact, he already knew Zhizhi's intentions from the very beginning - whenever something important happened, she would only tell him after the meal.

She seems to have learned this from him?

So...

well!

After diligently persuading him to eat, Li Shu confirmed again and again that Zhizhi was really full, and then he swept away all the food on the dinner table like a storm.

Only then did Zhizhi open her mouth to talk about how she met Xu Zijian in the grove today, and then showed Li Shu the red mark on her arm, teasingly said: "Look, these two red marks will be in a while I'm going to disappear soon..."

Li Shu's eyes turned red, and his temper flared up again, "But Da Chen said, you were calling for help!"

Zhi Zhi said, "Then what if I didn't call for help?"

"That's all It's midnight, and there is no one on Seagull Island...Of course I was careless. At that time, I thought Xu Zijian and Fang Lijuan should have dinner on Justice Island, but I never thought that they would both stay on Seagull Island." "If I didn't

shout Help, can the people in the barracks at the foot of the mountain hear it? What if no one comes? When I saw Xu Zijian, I didn't know when Lijuan would come!" Zhizhi explained.

Li Shu was furious and didn't say a word.

Zhizhi continued: "Anyway, I didn't suffer at that time. I told Da Chen to keep quiet because I didn't dare to let my uncles know. Now it's a new era, and it's also an era of the rule of law... Although I I also hate Xu Zijian, but I don't want my uncles to get into lawsuits because they helped me get ahead." "

The life is getting better now, and it will only get better in the future. I hope everyone can enjoy the rich life Life...so I didn't let you speak up when the police came to the scene."

"After all, I really have no evidence for such a thing. He really only grabbed my arm. If he really called the police, it would be because he hasn't done any real harm to me. At most, let him explain to me. Just an apology... Then I'm grateful!"

Zhi Zhi said, "But from my point of view, his crime stopped because I yelled loudly and attracted people, and he didn't stop it on his own initiative. God knows If no one came at that time, what would he have done to me?" "

So I let Xu Zijian choose to call the police or it was private, and Xu Zi chose to be private without hesitation..." Speaking of this, Zhi Zhi crooked Looking at Li Shu with his head tilted, his eyes still shone with a shrewd light, "Li Shu, I don't quite understand either, tell me, should it be public or private?" Li Shu smiled sadly

, "He wants to be private?"

After a long while, he squinted his eyes, with a dark and violent light seeping from the slits of his eyes, and said with a chuckle, "That's what he wants."

Zhizhi repeatedly explained, "A few days ago, Dad (Lao Li) ) also explained that it has already started pros and cons, so you have to be careful, don't let people catch your feet! Oh right, don't let me know what happened, I don't like to hear it." Li Shu: "

Yes " With a sound, the color of the eyes is unclear.

Because of such a commotion today, by the time Li Shu cleaned up the dishes, it was almost nine o'clock at night.

Zhi Zhi got impatient and went out for a walk, so she went back to the house to read a book.

Soon, Li Shu followed in.

He lifted Zhi Zhi directly from the armchair and walked to the bed.

Then began to examine her arms carefully.

Zhizhi's skin is fair and tender, and it is easy to leave marks. Li Shu is usually very careful, trying his best not to leave marks on her limbs...

But now, there are red marks on her arms slightly below her shoulders, it can be seen that Xu Zijian really caught her at that time , the strength used is not small.

Soon, Li Shu realized something again, and quickly turned her over again, letting her lie on the bed.

Li Shu was almost blown away!

--Just as he guessed, after Xu Zijian captured Zhizhi, in order to confine her, he must have pushed her against a tree or a wall!

Look, there is a lot of red behind Zhizhi!

Judging by the irregular red marks, it should be some tree that pushed her against.

And -

Li Shu found that Zhizhi's wrist was red and swollen again!

He stared at the red mark on her wrist, his face was livid, and he hated Xu Zijian to a new height in his heart.

And then...

he took Zhizhi to start exercising!

After round after round of exercise, Zhi Zhi's eyes suddenly widened, her mind went blank.

Li forgive him...

He actually insisted on having sex on her arms, wrists... and her back? ? ?

At that moment, Zhizhi suddenly understood, and couldn't help feeling ashamed, ashamed and angry.

She could feel that he was extraordinarily brave today...

although he was also very deliberately gentle.

It's the kind...the one who gnashes his teeth and is afraid of hurting her.

In the end, Zhizhi still did not resist.

She knew very well that Li Shu was also a person with very strong emotions. If you don't let him vent it and keep it in your heart... sooner or later it will get worse.

Zhi Zhi hugged him tenderly, and said in a hoarse voice: "Brother Nian Zhi, don't be afraid... I will always be with you."

Li Shu was startled.

In fact, Zhizhi has no strength left.

She mumbled this sentence, then closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Li Shu didn't dare to move anymore.

After a long time, he didn't come out until she was fast asleep...

In the darkness, Li Shu tightly hugged Zhi Zhi who was already asleep, his lips were pursed into a straight line.

Chapter 483

In the early morning of the next day, Li Shu picked up Zhi Zhi, took care of her to wash and change her clothes, carried her to the dining table, and brought her a pot of extremely fresh lobster porridge... After the food, Zhi

Zhi Only now did Zhi wake up.

I have to say that the porridge made from lobster paste is really delicious! Served with Li Shu's scallion pancakes fried slowly over a low heat, it is crispy with a strong scallion fragrance and a light salty taste... A

good day really starts with a delicious breakfast!

After breakfast, Li Shu told Zhi Zhi that he was going to town today and would not be back at noon. Then he took her to the pier of Seagull Island by rowing the boat, and then he went to the town by rowing the boat.

Zhizhi rubbed her sore lower back, and slowly walked up the educated youth station halfway up the mountain...

As soon as she stepped into the office with her back foot, Hong Hehe rushed in like the wind, closed the door behind her backhand, and whispered to Zhizhi Said: "Zhizhi, do you know? Xu Zijian was arrested and taken to the police station!"

Zhizhi turned her head and looked at her, and asked, "How did you know?"

Hong Hehe, "Lijuan didn't come back last night Justice Island dormitory, do Tiantian live in a single dormitory with her? The two are door-to-door neighbors. I woke up this morning and realized that Lijuan hadn't come back all night, so I was anxious to come to Seagull Island to find her... We met at the pier of Justice Island!"

"I was also anxious when I heard what Tiantian said, and then I asked Tiantian if Lijuan went to sleep at Xu Zijian's house. Tiantian said that she also I went to knock on Xu Zijian's door, but there was no one there...then the two of us rocked the boat together and came to Seagull Island, where we met Lijuan at the pier of Seagull Island!"

"At that time, Lijuan's eyes were red and swollen, and it looked like she must have been crying all night... Tiantian and I didn't dare to say anything, and we didn't know what happened... Lijuan told us that there was an accident yesterday. The two police officers accompanied Little Rose from the town to Seagull Island to recognize someone, so it turned out that Xu Zijian half-deceived and half-robbed Little Rose for more than a dozen yuan on the first day he arrived in our Nanling Town!"

"Then Lijuan told us that she thought about it all night yesterday and felt that this marriage would not work. So she went to the town police station today to see how Xu Zijian is doing... After all, he came with her, and she had to Get over this matter, and then break up with Xu Zijian..."

"Look, Zhi Zhi, you really know people, know their faces, but don't know their hearts! Xu Zijian looks like a cadre, who knows that he is actually such a person in his heart What? To tell you the truth, I have long felt that Xu Zijian is not good enough for our Lijuan... It's just that he has a very strong mouth, and he is a talker, and this kind of person is a liar at first glance!" "Ki

Li Juan seems to like him very much... hey!"

Speaking of this, Hong Hehe sighed: "Speaking of which, Zhizhi, I think you are too good! Fortunately, you didn't agree to let Lijuan do the investigation directly. Instead, she was given a three-month vacation... Otherwise, if she had already been transferred back, and had sex with such a scumbag, and her family was patriarchal... then it would be true. It's called every day, it's not working!"

After hearing Hong Hehe's words, Zhi Zhi knew that Fang Lijuan didn't intend to tell the story of Xu Zijian's intention to moles her, so she couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Zhizhi changed the subject, and gave Hong Hehe a funny and angry look, "Don't put gold on my face... I, not only take care of Lijuan, but I also take care of you! By the way, let me ask you Ah, do you and your family, Da Zhou, have any plans to have another child?"

Then he pretended to have a serious face, "You don't know, when Li Shu and I went to sea last time, Yu Lu and I recorded each other. What about the data, I have to recalculate several times when I come back... I wasted a total of eleven days! Now, I have to review it again today!"

Hong Hehe's eyes widened, "Then I said I would go, but you must not let it go!" !"

Zhizhi said: "At that time, I really wanted you to go. The data you recorded could be formed in one go... Isn't that because your baby has not been completely weaned..." Hong Hehe said regretfully: "I got it early in the morning

. Tell him to cut it off, Da Zhou won't let it!"

"If there is milk, it's also a good thing to let the baby eat more, is there nutrition in breast milk, and it can help the baby to improve immunity... Hey, don't change the subject, you two still have No plans to regenerate dolls?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Hong Hehe said without hesitation: "There is no such plan anymore! There are already two children... Enough is enough!" "

Your Da Zhou also agrees?" Zhizhi asked again.

Hong Hehe, "He was the one who proposed it! After I gave birth to this little one, he went to have it performed while I was still in confinement! He even said that he learned it from your family, Li Shu!" Zhizhi was stunned

.

--What? Learned from Li Shu?

So Li Shu...he has been circumcised? ? ?

Zhizhi was dumbfounded.

How come he never told her?

No wonder, Tie Zhu is more than one year old now, she and Li Shu have had frequent intercourse, but she has never been pregnant again. She always thought it was a normal phenomenon - the doctor said that it is not so easy for a woman to get pregnant within a year after giving birth.

It turned out that

at this time Long Qiang knocked on the door and came in to find Zhizhi something to do, Hong Hehe went out.

Zhizhi has been busy all morning, and at noon, she went back to Zhengyi Island with her friends to have lunch and take a nap... Li Shu was not there, and Fang Lijuan did not come back either.

When it was time to get off work in the afternoon, Zhi Zhi went to the cafeteria to buy rice as usual - there was a live octopus and two bitter gourds at home, so there should be no need to buy ready-made dishes.

Unexpectedly, upon seeing Zhizhi, Uncle Zhang, the person in charge of the cafeteria, said to her, "Zhizhi, don't buy food, your family's Li Shu has already bought it, go back and eat!"

So Zhizhi returned home empty-handed.

Sure enough, standing at the door of the house, Zhizhi could already smell the aroma of the dishes.

Take out the key to unlock the door, push the door and enter -

the window in the living room is open, and the warm light of the setting sun slantly shines into the house, making this small house bright and lovely.

There was the sound of tinkling spatulas hitting the iron pan in the kitchen...

Li Shu stuck his head out of the kitchen wearing an apron, "Are you back from work? Hurry up and change your clothes and wash your hands, you can eat right away!" Zhi Zhi

smiled. After answering, he hung his messenger bag on the coat rack at the door, then went into the room and changed into his home clothes, and went out to wash his hands... At

this time, Li Shu had already finished cooking.

Zhi Zhi went over and helped move the food out of the kitchen.

Today's meal is very rich.

The protagonist is of course the big octopus.

Li Shu seemed to be in a good mood, and he cooked the octopus into three different dishes: boiled octopus with scallion oil sauce on top; fried octopus tendons with scallion sauce;

Add a stir-fried bitter gourd and tomato egg drop soup.

Zhizhi let out a "wow", with a look of surprise on her face, and asked: "Is there any happy event today? The dishes are so good?"

Li Shu smiled and said: "I called home today, and my mother (Ms. Jiang) said that she had invited It's so fake, I will set off with Aunt Zhao the day after tomorrow with Tie Dan and Tie Zhu!"

Now, Zhi Zhi was really surprised and happy, "Really?"

Li Shu nodded with a smile.

The couple began to eat.

They were also discussing what furniture to add to the house before the elders brought their children.

--This dormitory room is three-bedroom, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu share one room, Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao each bring a child to sleep in the same room...

So beds are necessary, let's put two single beds in each room! The iron pillars are still small, so another bed rail needs to be ordered to prevent the child from falling off the bed at night.

Tie Dan is big enough to sit and eat by himself; but Tie Zhu is still small, so I have to order a high stool suitable for a baby to sit on... I also need to prepare more dishes,

chopsticks and so on.

I have to prepare some toys for Tie Dan.

Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao are getting older, so it is necessary to prepare some common medicines for them...

I have to say that Li Shu's cooking skills are very good, and the couple are in a good mood, and a meal can be enjoyed by two people. Talking and laughing.

One inattentive, Zhizhi will be full.

After eating, Li Shu cleaned up the dishes and Zhi Zhi helped him.

Li Shu then said to Zhi Zhi: "I called my comrade-in-arms in Wancheng today, and asked him to help me investigate Xu Zijian... In the end, Xu Zijian is still a celebrity in Wancheng!" "What do you say?" Zhizhi

asked .

Li Shu then told all kinds of glorious deeds of Xu Zijian who was greedy for money...

--He dated four girls of good backgrounds, A, B, C, and D at the same time, and finally chose one of them, but was exposed by another girl who conceived a child for him , the last four girls came to settle accounts with him together! During this process, other girls came to the door and told him about defrauding money and sex...

Then Xu Zijian's unit leader hurriedly checked the accounts, only to find out that Xu Zijian (he was in charge of financial work in the unit) had been resigned from the unit one after another. There is a lot of money in my small coffers!

But because it was a small treasury, the higher-ups didn't know about it, and Xu Zijian's leader didn't make it public, and ordered him to make up the money, so the matter was left alone.

In order to help Xu Zijian settle the debt, Xu's parents not only paid out the coffin book, but also borrowed money from everywhere... Finally, they made up for this loophole.

Anyone with a discerning eye knows that Xu Zijian's leader has a lot of opinions on Xu Zijian.

It's just that this matter is in the limelight, and the leader doesn't want to touch him. After about a year or two, when everyone has forgotten about it... Sooner or later, Xu Zijian's head of the finance department will be slapped.

Therefore, Xu's parents were very anxious to book a good marriage for Xu Zijian before this happened.

Fang Lijuan is especially suitable.

First of all, she is a rare college student in this era. Xu Zijian married her, which is the glory of the whole old Xu family and the face of the old Xu family. Secondly, Fang Lijuan is an educated youth returning to the city, and she doesn't know much about Xu Zijian's past... So the Xu family is very eager to arrange a marriage for the two, thinking that as long as the two get married quickly and let Fang Lijuan conceive a child, Fang Lijuan can be locked up .

So for the 800 yuan bride price proposed by the Fang family, the Xu family accepted it without hesitation, and even urged Xu Zijian to accompany Fang Lijuan to Seagull Island and go through the formalities of returning to the city as soon as possible.

Unexpectedly...

after leaving the blessing of his family, Xu Zijian immediately got into trouble, which made Fang Lijuan see his character clearly.

After saying this, Li Shu said to Zhi Zhi: "Just because Xu Zijian wants to bully you, it's really not easy for us to come forward and let Fang Lijuan know Xu Zijian's true face..." "Fortunately, Wancheng is not big, and I and

I The comrade-in-arms chatted for a while, and the aunt of his partner happened to be in the same unit as Xu Zijian, so she knew about Xu Zijian's affairs very well. Then there was my comrade-in-arms' comrade, and his partner happened to know Fang Lijuan's classmate...so I entrusted them The subject wrote a registered letter to Fang Lijuan, asking to write down all the famous incidents of Xu Zijian..."

"It's better for these people to reveal Xu Zijian's true colors than for us to tell her. Otherwise, even if we are telling the truth, she will feel bad about it." Li Shu said.

Zhizhi tilted her head and looked at him, "You're really considerate!"

"It's your friend, that's why I care so much." Li Shu said, "...and, as long as you open your mouth, I'll give you back Can you help her introduce someone!"

"Ah?" Zhizhi's eyes lit up, "Really?"

Li Shu said proudly, "Of course it's true...you don't even know how many senior officers there are in the whole south of the world She can't find a partner, and Fang Lijuan's conditions are very good, she can't find a partner in Nanling, but don't restrict her eyes so much, the pattern needs to be opened..."

Zhizhi was in full bloom, "Then you introduce one to her!

After a pause, she said again: "No, let's wait until she calms down..." After

such a thing happened, Fang Lijuan probably didn't have the heart to find another partner.

Let's wait until Fang Lijuan solves the troubles!

Unexpectedly, after hearing this, Li Shu said proudly: "Anyway, I'm not in a hurry...it depends on how you beg me."

Zhi Zhi tilted her head and looked sideways at him.

So, she has to pay him back for her sister's lifelong event?

Li Shu smiled and supported her waist, and led her out of the house, "Didn't you say you are full? Go for a walk to digest your food." The

husband and wife went for a walk near the nursing home to cool off as usual.

The family area on Justice Island is powered on and illuminated by electric lights every night from 8:30 to 10:00 o'clock-the reason why it is arranged during this time period is to allow everyone to wash up in a bright environment before going to bed .

Generally speaking, the living habits of the people on the island are to eat dinner before it is dark, and then go out for a walk. When the call comes at 8:30, everyone will go back to their respective homes.

So at this moment, almost all the residents on the island are playing and enjoying the coolness around here.

When Zhizhi and Li Shu went, Fang Lijuan was sitting with Li Qingyu, Hong Hehe and the others...Fang Lijuan was still wiping tears.

Hong Hehe waved at Zhizhi, "Zhizhi! This way!"

Li Shu released Zhizhi's hand at the right time, motioning for her to go over, and he went to chat with Fat Uncle and Da Zhou.

As soon as Zhizhi passed by, Hong Hehe pulled her over and sat in the center of the crowd, next to Fang Lijuan.

Li Qingyu tilted her head and explained the previous relationship to Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, Lijuan is telling us about Xu Zijian... Wasn't Xu Zijian brought to Nanling Police Station by the police last night? I also went to the police station, and negotiated with Xu Zijian in front of the police..."

Fang Lijuan wiped away tears, nodded, took the topic and continued:

When Fang Lijuan arrived at the police station early this morning, it happened that the two parties started a conversation under the mediation of the police. She just listened to the negotiation. Yesterday evening, in order to get Rose to withdraw the case, Xu Zijian said that he could compensate three times the loss. Aunt Osmanthus came here today and told the police that she could take Xu Zijian's triple compensation for Fang Lijuan's sake, and then withdraw the case from the police station.

As a result, Xu Zijian disagreed.

He just said he had no money.

But yesterday the police rummaged through Xu Zijian's wallet in front of so many people. Everyone knew that there were more than 80 yuan in Xu Zijian's wallet! He extorted more than twelve yuan from Rose, and the compensation was three times that, which was less than forty yuan, only thirty-seven yuan and five cents.

When Xu Zijian said this, Aunt Osmanthus was not happy.

"Then why don't we don't want the twelve yuan, let Comrade Xu go to a forced labor camp and study law hard!" Saying that, Aunt Osmanthus turned around and left.

Xu Zijian immediately turned to look at Fang Lijuan, "Lijuan! Lijuan..."

Fang Lijuan looked at Xu Zijian silently without saying a word.

Xu Zijian became angry from embarrassment, "Didn't you come here today to help me? Or... did you come to see my joke?"

Fang Lijuan looked at him as if she didn't know her, "If you want to say that, then I will choose the first one." Two, I really came to see your joke."

Xu Zijian was stunned for a moment, his fair face flushed instantly!

"You! Fang Lijuan, if something happens to me... you think your Fang family can get rid of the responsibility?" Xu Zijian said angrily, "I came to Nanling because of you! It's also because you have been procrastinating and not handling the transfer order... ...These country bumpkins who value a little money more than their lives will report the crime for that money...Do you dare to say that I have ended up like this and have nothing to do with you?" Fang Lijuan was silent for a moment, and said: "How about

you Go to the court and sue me! How can I do what the court decides, okay?"

Xu Zijian was even more annoyed, "Fang Lijuan! We are husband and wife! Shouldn't we share weal and woe and help each other? What are you doing in the court?"

Fang Lijuan said every word He said calmly: "Xu Zijian, don't let me look down on you, okay? You are already thirty years old. If you do something wrong, you should bear the consequences... This is the most basic character of a person, right? Or you can do what Aunt Osmanthus said. Compensation, or you will be reeducated through labor! Who asked you to extort money from others?" "

You have done bad things and you don't want to bear the consequences... Are you someone above the law? Today you blackmailed people ten times. You don't need to bear any consequences for a few dollars, so don't you need to bear any responsibility if you kill someone tomorrow?" Fang Lijuan asked.

Xu Zijian, "What are you talking about? How could I kill people?"

Fang Lijuan was furious.

She said to the police: "Comrade Public Security, Comrade Xu Zijian is unwilling to compensate or accept mediation, so please follow the normal procedure. Sentence him for as many years as you should..." "

Fang Lijuan! Are you crazy?" Xu Zijian shouted Fang Lijuan's name in shock.

Fang Lijuan left without looking back.

Of course, she didn't really leave, but walked out of the police station and chatted with Aunt Osmanthus who was waiting at the gate of the police station.

"Auntie, let me show you a joke..." Fang Lijuan said to Aunt Osmanthus with red eyes, "No matter what Xu Zijian decides in the end, whether he pays Rose three times or chooses to go to jail... Anyway, I will pay Rose three times more Yes."

Fang Lijuan has been in Nanling for more than ten years, and has a good relationship with Aunt Osmanthus. In addition, Aunt Osmanthus has a kind personality and knows Fang Lijuan's character, so she said, "Oh, Lijuan, if that's the case, then I'll go to the director and let the case be withdrawn... After all, you and him are already engaged. Isn't it?"

Fang Lijuan shook her head, "I didn't know he was this kind of person... Now that I know, do I still have to wade into this pit of fire?"

Hearing this, Aunt Osmanthus breathed a sigh of relief, "If you think so Then Auntie is relieved."

Fang Lijuan nodded, "Auntie, go back first, I will guard here, if he has figured it out and made a decision, I will go home to find you."

Aunt Osmanthus took Rose and left .

Next, Fang Lijuan talked to the police and went to the educated youth office in the town.

At around four o'clock in the afternoon, the police hurried to the educated youth to find Fang Lijuan, saying that Xu Zijian finally agreed to compensate Aunt Osmanthus for three times the loss, and gave the money to the police on the spot.

Fang Lijuan immediately went to Aunt Osmanthus.

Aunt Osmanthus went to the police station with Fang Lijuan, and got Xu Zijian's thirty-seven yuan in compensation... Fang Lijuan also gave Aunt Osmanthus forty yuan, and Aunt Osmanthus immediately asked Rose to write an application for withdrawal.

Fang Lijuan saw Xu Zijian again.

Xu Zijian's eyes were red and even swollen from crying, and his voice became hoarse from crying for a long time. Seeing Fang Lijuan, Xu Zijian's eyes became vicious, and he wished he could eat her alive!

"Fang Lijuan, I really didn't expect...you are so cruel!" Xu Zijian said.

Fang Lijuan said with a blank expression, "Now that Rose has withdrawn the case... let's go, I will open a room for you at the guest house in the town, and I will buy you a long-distance bus ticket for leaving early tomorrow morning. You will only stay here for one night , you can leave early tomorrow morning! As for the luggage you left on Zhengyi Island, I will send it back for you."

Xu Zijian was stunned, "What do you mean?"

"Xu Zijian, I have told you many times, we two It's over!" Fang Lijuan said word by word, "...I don't know how to make a transfer order, and I won't return to the city. I will stay here from now on and do my business with peace of mind." Xu Zijian was furious, "Fang Lijuan! Are

you Didn't you forget that we're already engaged?!"

Fang Lijuan said blankly: "You know what kind of person you are! Xu Zijian, I'm still on Seagull Island, but when you saw Zhizhi, you wanted to go there. Bullying her, isn't this a face-to-face and a back-to-back? If it wasn't because Zhi Zhizi was stubborn and refused to compromise, would you dare to tell me what you were thinking at that time? Would you really not go any further?" Xu

Zi Jian was at a loss for words.

He suddenly didn't dare to think about what was going on in his heart at that time...

If Bie Zhizhi didn't say anything at that time, would he really have given up the only chance to get close to the beauty?

If he really violated Bie Zhizhi...

Li Shu is the only son of the commander of the Kyoto Military Region, and Bie Zhizhi's father is a state-level cadre... Can he really offend these people?

Xu Zijian was suddenly frightened into a cold sweat!

Fang Lijuan said angrily: "Xu Zijian, you should be thankful, it was Zhi Zhi's bravery that saved you! But it is also true that you betrayed me! You should ask yourself, right?" Xu Zijian was dumbfounded

.

Fang Lijuan continued: "You go to extort money from little sister Rose, which is enough to expose your character...Xu Zijian, I am also a college student after all, do you really think I am a fool? Knowing that marrying you is stepping into a pit of fire , Do I have to pay for my whole life?"

Xu Zijian still couldn't let it go, "But your family has already accepted a gift of 800 yuan from my family!" "

Xu Zijian, in fact, I have told you several times... This is the last time I will tell you, who will accept the gift from the Fang family?" If you take your money, who do you ask for it? If they refuse to give it, you go to the court to sue them! You and your family think that you have a reputation in Wancheng, and the Fang family is the same, and they are also afraid that you will sue. You understand Is it?" Fang Lijuan said.

Xu Zijian closed his eyes, "Lijuan, I, I want to marry you..." "

This is impossible," Fang Lijuan said, "...I will never believe in marriage, never in men again! I Why do I want to get married? Why do I want to marry a man who will betray me? From now on, it is enough for me to have a career! My career will never betray me, the more I give, the more I will gain!" As she spoke, Fang Lijuan covered her face and wept

. out the door.

She left without looking back. But she knew that Xu Zijian had been following her.

She had already written a letter of introduction when she stayed at the Educated Youth Office in the morning.

Now she took the letter of introduction to the only guest house in the town and opened a room for Xu Zijian; then she took the letter of introduction to the long-distance bus station and bought a ticket to the city early tomorrow morning.

She turned her head -

sure enough, Xu Zijian was following her step by step, with a sad, terrified, ashamed, and somewhat reluctant expression on her face...

Fang Lijuan stuffed all the room keys, long-distance bus tickets, and letters of introduction in Xu Zijian. In his hand, "...Xu Zijian, we're done here."

After speaking, Fang Lijuan turned and left.

Xu Zijian's eyes were red, and he caught up with Fang Lijuan, "Lijuan, I didn't know you cared so much about these before... What if, I mean, if I changed everything? Is it possible for us to stay together? "

He is really satisfied with Fang Lijuan-of course, the glamorous signboard of "college student" is what makes him the most reluctant. Besides, Fang Lijuan's appearance is also quite good. Although she is not as beautiful as Bie Zhizhi, Fang Lijuan He is tall, 1.74 meters tall, and has a pair of very beautiful, white and straight long legs!

Xu Zijian knew very well in his heart that if he missed Fang Lijuan...he would never find someone more glamorous and decent than her in the future!

Fang Lijuan looked at Xu Zijian expressionlessly, and said calmly: "Let's go to Fang's family to get back the gift money... goodbye!" After a

pause, she suddenly said: "No, it's not goodbye... It's never again We meet!"

Just like that, Fang Lijuan came back.

Zhizhi listened, and praised: "Lijuan, you are really great! You are sober in the world... You can think about it, it's great to stay away from that fire pit! Although there may be a dowry lawsuit in the future, but no As for putting your whole life into it, your choice is right!"

Fang Lijuan suddenly threw herself on Zhizhi's lap, crying and said: "Zhizhi, I can use money to compensate Little Rose, but how can I compensate? You..."

Zhizhi patted Fang Lijuan's back lightly, "It's okay, this is his choice. I've already passed here, let's not talk about it in the future!" Everyone couldn't understand

her During the conversation between the two, I thought it was Zhizhi comforting Fang Lijuan, but Fang Lijuan understood it.

"Zhizhi, I'm sorry!" Fang Lijuan could only apologize again.

Li Qingyu said worriedly from the side: "Zhi Zhi is right, Juan'er, if you ask Xu Zijian to ask your parents for a bride price, your parents will probably push it on you...you have to be mentally prepared !"

Fang Lijuan straightened up, with tears in her eyes, "What do I have to be afraid of? Now... I have seen their true colors clearly, and I will never have any expectations of them in the future, and I will never Will go back to Wancheng again... As for the dispute between them and the Xu family, so what if they push it on me?"

"I am thousands of miles away, but the Xu family of Fang's family is in the same city. Do you think the Xu family is a fool? They came to Jienan to find me once, and the time, train tickets and accommodation expenses they paid... how much cost? It's not as good as the one above. After all, they knew that the 800 yuan dowry was all taken by the Fang family, and I didn't want a penny!" Fang Lijuan continued.

Li Qingyu nodded again and again, "It's so reasonable!"

Unknowingly, the lights in the dormitory building of the nursing home turned on.

It's time to power on.

So everyone stood up and walked towards their homes.

Fang Lijuan also took Zhi Zhi's hand, and said: "Zhi Zhi, I really want to thank you! At the beginning, I was dizzy and focused on going back to the city. Thanks to you who stopped me and gave me a three-month vacation... ... After Xu Zijian and I came, you were the one who called back my future career planning report and refused to issue a transfer order for me..."

Speaking of which, Fang Lijuan wiped her tears and said: "Tomorrow I will resubmit a new report to you. Future career planning report, this time I don't think about anything, as long as I can work hard and do my career well...even if I don't marry for the rest of my life!" Zhizhi suddenly remembered what Li Shu said, he can help Fang

Lijuan Introduce the subject.

But after thinking about it again and again, Zhi Zhi swallowed the words.

--Fang Lijuan just realized that her marriage partner is a scumbag, and she was hurt emotionally. Proposing to arrange a blind date for her at this juncture will definitely make her unhappy. If you go on a blind date with emotions, even the best partner will be singled out for countless flaws.

Let's wait a while and talk about it!

So Zhizhi smiled and said: "Okay, then I'll wait for your report... But, there is no need to be so anxious, you can write while thinking." "Oh, right,

since you have decided to stay, then From tomorrow onwards, you will cancel your vacation! Also write a letter to your mentor and tell him your decision." Zhi Zhi said.

Fang Lijuan nodded repeatedly.

Li Shu came to pick up Zhizhi, and Zhizhi bid farewell to Fang Lijuan.

The couple went home.

After washing up separately, while the electricity was still on, the two took the time to read a book for a while.

At around ten thirty at night, when the lights went out, Li Shu turned on the flashlight, packed up his and Zhi Zhi's books, went to fetch a cold water jug, poured the cold water and drank it with Zhi Zhi separately, this time Just went to bed.

He is naturally dishonest.

Zhizhi didn't refuse either.

Both of them are young and in good health... Zhizhi herself also likes to be close to him. However, after two rounds, Zhi Zhi hugged Li Shu's neck, gasped and asked in

a low voice: "Brother Nian Zhi, shall we have another child?"

In the state of absolute relaxation, Li Shu's muscles tensed instantly!

"What did you say???"

Zhizhi heard Li Shu's terrified voice.

"Zhi Zhi, we already have Tie Dan and Tie Zhu, two children... just right, right?" Li Shu said in a panic.

Zhizhi smiled, but he didn't let him feel her smile, "Brother Nianzhi, I still want a daughter."

Li Shu was stunned.

He hugged Zhizhi, but he didn't know what to do.

Zhizhi smiled secretly, sat up on his own initiative, bit his earlobe and blew lightly, "Brother Nianzhi, let's have another daughter... okay?"

Li Shu's expression froze.

Her actions made his heart ecstatic, and his body also fell into frenzy! But what she said made him fall into an ice cave in an instant!

Li Shu was dumbfounded, "Zhizhi, I-"

Zhi Zhi smiled softly, and said coquettishly: "Don't you like daughters? You don't want to have a... daughter who looks exactly like me, brother Nian Zhi?" In the darkness, Zhi Zhi tried her best to straighten her sore back

, Take the initiative.

She rarely takes the initiative.

In the past, Li Shu would be overjoyed.

But at this moment, Li Shu was only frightened, and his eyes were staring straight.

If you can have a beautiful and well-behaved daughter like Zhizhi, of course it will be great! God knows how much his parents want to hug a granddaughter! Of course he likes it too.

However, he has been... sterilized!

He has no way to get Zhi Zhi pregnant anymore...

Li Shu suddenly grabbed Zhi Zhi's slender waist and stopped her movement.

After a long while, he regained his composure, and asked with a complicated mood: "Zhizhi, why do you suddenly... want another child? Didn't we agree before that no matter male or female, two children will be equal?" Is that enough?"

Zhi Zhi said softly, "Little Xueji from Zheng Zhou's family, and Xiao Yezi from Qingyu's family...Think about it, how cute are these pretty little girls! I want a daughter too." Li

Shu Trying to explain, "But... even if you want another child, it might be a boy." "

Aunt Osmanthus has a secret recipe for having a child. It's very effective. I'll ask her for a copy sometime to have a look." Zhi Zhi said that on purpose.

Li Shu was in a hurry, "Zhi Zhi, don't believe that! It's all false! We, we have to... believe in science." Zhi Zhi ignored

him, and tried to twist her body under the guise of trying to break free from the big hand that was pinching her waist. Raise the waist.

Li Shu snorted.

"Zhizhi, it's the man's Mi Qingzi who decides to have a son and daughter," he said with great difficulty, "I, the genes of our Li family... have a high probability of giving birth to a son, otherwise look, my dad's They are all brothers, and there are no girls in my generation... Even Tiedan and his generation, so far there have been no girls... Wait! Zhizhi, can you be more honest?" At the

end During the few words, his voice changed due to excessive patience.

"I don't care!" Zhizhi said tenderly, "...Brother Nianzhi, I want a daughter, you give me a daughter...I just want a daughter!" Li Shu couldn't take it anymore

.

He lost all reason -

and it was Zhizhi's turn to complain incessantly.

After several more rounds of exercise, Zhizhi was very tired, drowsy, and had no energy at all.

But that's it, she didn't forget to prod Li Shu again, "Brother Nianzhi, do you think... Is there a little girl in my belly?" She still took his hand and let it go. On her flat belly.

Li Shu was speechless for a long time.

After a while, he lit the candles, got up and fetched water to help Zhi Zhi clean up.

He was really frightened by her today...

Shocked and delighted.

The happy thing is that she hardly takes the initiative in the married life; the scary thing is, why does she suddenly want a child again? Well, if he goes to have another operation now, is there still a chance for her to conceive?

After thinking about it, Li Shu finally decided to confess to Zhizhi.

"Zhizhi, I, I... I have had a ligation, maybe, maybe I can't get you pregnant again." He knelt down on one knee by the bed, and whispered in her ear.

Zhi Zhi, who was extremely tired and had fallen into a semi-drowsy state, managed to open her eyes.

"What did you say?" Zhizhi said softly.

Li Shu was extremely nervous, "I... I had a vasectomy."

Zhizhi raised her face, "When did it happen?"

"After you gave birth to the iron pillar...you are still in confinement." Li Shu Sorry to be honest.

Zhi Zhi stared at him for a while, then asked: "Why did you do this?"

Li Shu said in a low voice: "I thought you would never want children anymore... Zhi Zhi, we are all ambitious people. It is just right to have two children. If there are more children... Although my mother will take care of the children, but my mother is getting older, I am afraid that she will not be able to do what she wants..." "Besides, my mother

also We can only help pull the children until they go to school, and after they go to school, we have to raise them ourselves. But our own career is also very heavy, how much energy do we put on raising the children?"

"You said very makes sense," Zhizhi said, "so, why didn't you tell me these words earlier? "

Li Shu was stunned.

The more flat Zhizhi's tone became, the more uneasy he felt.

He said cowardly: "I thought you didn't want to have any more children...but I went to the hospital to ask, we The contraceptive effect of domestically produced condoms is not as good as foreign ones, and the contraceptive rate is only 70%. "

By the faint candlelight, Zhizhi looked at Li Shu's handsome face... She was not angry with him, and was even a little moved because he made such a decision. She was not happy that he didn't communicate with her beforehand

. Discuss.

A man needs rest after such an operation.

But if he doesn't say anything, she doesn't know at all...Maybe she ordered him to work when he needed a rest.

Now watching him be cautious like With a look of panic like a catastrophe is imminent, she was not willing to make him worry so much, so she scolded: "Let's keep this account in mind first! Li Shu, your body also belongs to me! If you dare to do this again in the future...then if something goes wrong with my body and I need an operation, I won't tell you either! Li

Shu was taken aback, and quickly said: "Okay, okay!" Don't, don't, don't... Hey, what I mean is, I won't hide anything from you in the future... Zhi Zhi, you must be well, you will live a long life without disease and worry. Stay together and never be apart.

Zhi Zhi rolled his eyes at him and smiled.

Chapter 484

Zhizhi lived a peaceful life.

During these days, apart from their busy work, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu will spend their spare time cleaning up the house and making furniture, preparing for Ms. Jiang and Tie Dan who will come to Justice Island for summer vacation.

A few days later, Fang Lijuan came to find Zhizhi in a hurry, holding a few letters in her hand, "Look, Zhizhi!"

Fang Lijuan blushed with anger.

One of the letters is said to be written by a classmate of Fang Lijuan's hometown.

The old classmate said in the letter that she was surprised to hear that Fang Lijuan and Xu Zijian were married, which made her feel very disturbed. Looking at the relationship between her and Fang Lijuan's classmates in the past, she thought it was necessary for her to let Fang Lijuan know what kind of person Xu Zijian was... ...

The letter wrote in black and white the entanglements between Xu Zijian and the four girls A, B, C, and D, among whom B was the female classmate's distant cousin.

The female classmate said that after such a thing happened, Miss B lost her value in the marriage market, because no man was willing to go on a blind date with a woman who lost her virginity... In the end, the 24-year-old girl B was married by her family An old widower in his fifties, whose son is two years older than girl B, is married, and his daughter-in-law is also a schoolmate of girl B! Whether Miss B is happy or not, I really know when I think about it.

But when girl B was dating Xu Zijian, she didn't know the existence of other girls at all.

Therefore, while the female classmate feels sorry for her cousin for not insisting on taking no stand before marriage, she also hates a scum like Xu Zijian very much. She even said in the letter that she was not afraid that Fang Lijuan would take the letter she wrote to question Xu Zijian, and she was not afraid that the Xu family would come to trouble her-if the Xu family were really so shameless.

Zhi Zhi frowned and read the letter.

Then Fang Lijuan handed another letter to Zhizhi.

This letter was written by a relative of Fang Lijuan, and it also expressed her concern about the marriage contract between Fang Lijuan and Xu Zijian. According to relatives, her friend and Xu Zijian work in the same unit. According to her friend, Xu Zijian's performance in the unit was very bad and he offended the unit leader. Due to some considerations, the leader couldn't touch Xu Zijian for the time being, so he was transferred to a miscellaneous department. His position as section chief had already been dismissed, but Xu Zijian kept his mouth shut outside because he wanted to save face.

Fang Lijuan couldn't help crying, "Zhizhi, I really... hate it! I regarded them as family members I could rely on, but they... pushed me into such a pit of fire just for the dowry of 800 yuan! "

Fang Lijuan burst into tears at Zhizhi's place.

Zhi Zhi naturally persuaded Fang Lijuan well.

Then Zhi Zhi told Zhi Zhi, "Li Shu told me that there are many officers with good conditions in the south of the border army, but also because of busy work, they missed the opportunity to date..." Fang Lijuan shook her head in disappointment,

" I don't want it anymore, I don't want it anymore!"

Zhizhi sighed slightly.

Later, Fang Lijuan submitted a very detailed and strict future career planning report to Zhizhi.

After Zhizhi finished reading it, she still typed back Fang Lijuan's report-if it was really carried out according to the planning report, it would require working day and night with her life.

This report has a clear meaning of revenge.

Zhizhi couldn't accept it.

So Zhi Zhi talked to Fang Lijuan again, and asked Li Qingyu to accompany Fang Lijuan to other provinces to relax in the name of a business trip... After Fang Lijuan came back, her mood improved

significantly, and she submitted a future career planning report to Zhi Zhi again. After reading it, it was approved.

From then on, Fang Lijuan cut off love and love, determined not to fall in love, nor to think about marriage, and put all her energy on work.

In the following days, Fang Lijuan's mother and elder brother chased to Seagull Island, and there was a wild farce, insisting on escorting Fang Lijuan back to her hometown to marry Xu Zijian. Fang Lijuan disagreed, so Fang's mother and brother Fang forced Fang Lijuan to pay 3,000 yuan to settle the matter. Fang Lijuan still disagreed...

Finally, the uncles from Justice Island arrived.

They didn't do anything, they just put on a gloomy face, and in front of Fang's mother, Brother Fang, performed a performance of picking up a two-hundred-jin stone mill with one hand, lifting it high, and throwing it down heavily. When the heavy stone mill fell to the ground, the violent vibrations, and the ferocious eyes of the uncles as if they were going to kill, scared Fang's mother and brother Fang enough.

Fang's mother and brother Fang used morality to kidnap Fang Lijuan, but Fang Lijuan had recognized their true colors and completely ignored them...they had no choice but to leave in desperation.

After a while, Fang Lijuan's classmate wrote to her again, telling her the follow-up of the Fang family and the Xu family: the

Xu family and the Fang family became enemies, and the Xu family asked the Fang family to bring Fang Lijuan back and marry Xu Zijian, otherwise they would be killed. Give the Xu family three times the dowry money. The Fang family denied it, and said that if you have the ability, you can go to Jienan and tie Fang Lijuan back by yourself. Now Xu Zijian has no ability to keep Fang Lijuan... Later, when Xu Zijian was with

a widow fifteen years older than him, he happened to be caught by the Fang family. Sister-in-law broke! This can poke a hornet's nest! The Fang family immediately used this excuse to propose a divorce, and said that because Xu Zijian was at fault, the Fang family would never refund a penny of the dowry.

The Xu family believed that the widow was arranged by Fang's family, otherwise, how could it be that Mrs. Fang broke it? Hehe, this is actually a bureau set up by the Fang family, right? It's not for the ignorant gift of 800 yuan!

The two families started fighting each other.

Soon, something happened to Xu's Fang family.

The situation of Xu's family is:

--Now is the time to clean up the situation, and Xu's father was suddenly revealed seven years ago, out of personal grievances, he maliciously spread rumors and forced an old colleague with senior qualifications in the same unit into the bullpen. In the end, the person died due to serious illness and was too late to be sent to the hospital. Now the sons and daughters of the sufferer have sued Xu's father to the relevant department, Xu's father was investigated by the job, and finally expelled from the unit.

-- Xu's mother was implicated by her husband, her cadre status was expelled, and she became an ordinary employee. Her salary was cut in half, and the family suddenly couldn't make ends meet. But the most uncomfortable thing is the change of her identity. From a cadre that everyone sought after before, to someone who everyone looked down upon, his mentality completely collapsed.

--Xu Zijian's superior deliberately set up a trap, greedy, lazy and stupid Xu Zijian got into the trap recklessly, and finally made a financial mistake and was fired by his superior!

--At the same time, the widow who had a relationship with Xu Zijian forced her to die, and finally registered her marriage with Xu Zijian formally.

The widow is forty-five years old, only seven years younger than Mother Xu. She also brought her three sons and three daughters, the eldest is a twenty-three-year-old adult son who is about to get married, the second son is also twenty-year-old, and the youngest child is an unknown father, who is still breastfeeding in a baby... The widow changed the surname of all her children to Xu, registered with the Xu family, and successfully converted from farming to non-farming. She also forced Xu Zijian to arrange a decent job for her son, and even offered a bride price to find a wife for her son...

Of course Xu Zijian refused!

What are you kidding? He doesn't have a job now either!

But as long as he expresses dissatisfaction, the widow's sons will beat him to death! In the end, Xu Zijian could only give up on himself.

In short, the Xu family suffered terribly.

The situation of the Fang family is as follows:

--Little brother Fang caused trouble and injured his only son in the same unit. The other party asked him to pay for medical expenses, but the Fang family refused. Apologize to Brother Fang. But the relationship network of the other party's family is stronger than that of Fang's family, so Fang's younger brother lost his job quota. Little brother Fang's partner stole a sum of money from the Fang family and ran away!

--Because the youngest son's marriage was lost, Fang's parents set their minds on the eldest daughter-in-law's younger sister. They set up a trick to lure the girl to the house, got drunk, and then locked the girl and Fang Xiaodi in the same room.

The girl was very vigilant, and when the drunk Fang Xiaodi lost consciousness, she crawled under the bed and hid for the night. The next morning, she cried and went to her sister, and told her everything about it. Sister-in-law Fang was furious, and took her children and younger sister back to her natal home, and then there was a divorce lawsuit that lasted for several years.

-Father Fang fell down and became paralyzed. Because of his bad temper, he beat and scolded his wife every day at home. Fang's mother couldn't stand it and went crazy. One of the two elders is paralyzed, the other is crazy, Mrs. Fang refuses to come back, and the three married daughters say that their parents have said that all the property of the natal family belongs to the brothers and has nothing to do with their sisters, so it is of course the responsibility of the son to support the elderly ! None of them were willing to come back to take care of the elderly, and even the alimony was mediated by the factory leader. Each of them paid five yuan a month to Fang's father... --Brother Fang

and younger brother Fang were unwilling to take care of the elderly. Lost, Fang's father was sick for three to five years, and passed away in pain. And when Fang's father died, Mrs. Fang didn't even want to come back and take a look. In the mourning hall, Big Brother Fang and Younger Brother Fang fought in front of Fang's father's coffin in order to fight over the little family property

.

But one day, Fang Lijuan suddenly remembered something after heavy work, and asked Zhizhi again, "Zhizhi, when Xu Zijian made a fool of himself, he once said that he was going to be private, but then he left... It seems You can't be private anymore. Do you want to take your anger out on me? I, I can do it!"

Zhizhi stared at Fang Lijuan for a while, then laughed.

--If Li Shu hadn't been responsible for the incidents that happened to the Xu family, something would have gone wrong!

However, Zhi Zhi said before that she never wanted to hear anything about Xu Zijian and the Xu family. Probably because of this, Li Shu didn't tell her. Unexpectedly, she still heard about Xu Zijian and the Xu family's fate from Fang Lijuan.

Xu Zijian, who likes to play with women, fell on women, and the Xu family, who loves money, fell into extreme poverty... Is there any "selfishness" that is more ruthless than this retribution?

Back then Xu Zijian might as well have chosen to call the police!

No one would believe that Li Shu's revenge would be based on the fact that he never showed up and was thousands of miles away.

So the Xu family definitely didn't know, either they thought they were unlucky, or they thought it was the Fang family who did it...

But no matter what, these things have nothing to do with Zhi Zhi.

"It's all in the past, let's turn it over! You are not allowed to mention it in the future, and I don't want to think about it again." Zhi Zhi laughed.

Fang Lijuan looked at Zhi Zhi, hesitated to speak.

Zhizhi knew what was going on in her mind - it was nothing more than that she was almost bullied by Xu Zijian, but on the bright side, it seemed that Xu Zijian was not punished for this incident, so Fang Lijuan felt very sorry.

Zhizhi smiled and said to Fang Lijuan: "Well, if you feel guilty in your heart, then you can do three things for me!" "

Zhizhi, just say it!" Fang Lijuan said immediately.

Zhi Zhi, "First, help me teach Tie Dan to memorize the nine-nine number table, and also learn to add and subtract within one digit. Second, help me teach Tie Zhu how to say three sentences with more than five words. Why don't I interfere with you... can it be done?"

"Of course!" Fang Lijuan said hastily, "I like Tie Dan and Tie Zhu, they are really little suns, smart and cute! Ah yes, What's another request?"

Zhi Zhi pursed her lips and smiled, "Chief Qi Lian came to drink with our Li Shu again, please help my Li Shu to block the wine!"

Fang Lijuan blushed and lowered her head.

Xu Zijian was the first person Fang Lijuan fell in love with.

But Fang Lijuan and Xu Zijian didn't get along for too long. After being angry and sad for a while, because of the heavy work and the deliberate company of her friends, Fang Lijuan slowly got out of this relationship.

In the name of inviting his comrades to play at home, Li Shu brought three or two of them over every few days... Then Zhizhi came forward and used various reasons to create a chance encounter for Fang Lijuan.

In the end, Fang Lijuan fell in love with a serving company commander named Qi Jianying.

Qi Jianying is thirty-two years old this year, four years older than Fang Lijuan. He is 1.9 meters tall, with thick eyebrows and handsome eyes. He has a dull personality, but he is calm and stable, and he is very reliable. His family background is average. His hometown is in the countryside. There are three sons and one daughter in the family. He is the third eldest in the family. The two elder brothers and one younger sister are all married.

Fang Lijuan has been with him a few times, and he really likes her. Once, when she came to drink with Li Shu on an excuse, she asked Zhizhi to hand him a love letter... Then, the 1.9-meter-long man hid nervously under a pole of bamboo. Watch her from behind.

Fang Lijuan didn't know why, so she opened the love letter that Zhizhi handed over, and scanned all the lines at a glance, her whole body turned red like a ripe shrimp!

But at this time, Zhizhi had already run away from Fang Lijuan!

As for Lao Qi, Li Shu also ruthlessly pushed him out from behind the bamboo...

Fang Lijuan and Lao Qi bumped into each other, and both of them blushed.

In the end, the two got along awkwardly for a few months...

Finally one day, Lao Qi mustered up the courage to ask Fang Lijuan, "Juan'er, look... when will I get a job transfer?" "

Ah? You... want to Where are you transferred to?" Fang Lijuan suddenly felt uneasy.

Lao Qi said: "Transfer to Nanling! Now I can only take two days off a month, and then I will try my best to take all the business trips... I can only see you twice a month, two days each time! If I'll be transferred to Nanling, if I miss you, I'll come to Seagull Island, if you, you miss me, you'll go to Nanling Town..."

After finishing speaking, he fixedly looked at Fang Lijuan.

He waited nervously for her response.

Fang Lijuan covered her face, and said in a voice like a gnat: "Then you... get transferred! If you, if you don't transfer over, then how can we get married?" Lao Qi was stunned for a moment.

After a while, the 1.9-meter man suddenly performed a one-handed backflip on the spot, and then shouted ecstatically, "Ahhh-I'm getting married! I have a daughter-in-law!!!"

Fang Lijuan blushed and smiled with her lips pursed.

After the Xu Zijian incident, she was of course sad and sad. She once thought about cutting off love and focusing on work...but Zhizhi didn't allow her to do revengeful work, saying that it would only hurt her enthusiasm for work.

Zhizhi asked her to formulate a reasonable career plan. After working step by step, she read newspapers and non-professional books, cultivated new hobbies, and maintained physical exercise. At the same time, I still have to take care of myself, insist on caring for the skin of my face and body, keep neat and beautiful clothes at all times, and change my hairstyle from time to time to please myself.

It was Zhizhi who taught her to love herself by herself, and to keep herself beautiful and generous...

Because of this, seven out of ten officers with bright futures were willing to meet her!

Fang Lijuan has become beautiful and charming, and she also has the absolute right to choose in the marriage and love market, and finally she chooses Lao Qi.

What a fresh start!

Chapter 485

But it is said that the summer vacation is approaching, Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao will bring Tie Dan and Tie Zhu brothers to Justice Island to spend a two-month vacation with Zhi Zhi and Li Shu...

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu spent several days to come to Zhengyi Island. prepare for.

Seeing that the day of their arrival was approaching, Li Shu began to squat at the town's long-distance bus stop, from four or five o'clock in the afternoon until night.

But for some reason, it took a long time to wait for Ms. Jiang and the children.

Li Shu started to feel restless, Zhizhi also rushed over, comforting him while continuing to wait with him.

--If only I had a mobile phone!

Zhizhi thought so.

On the evening of the fourth day when the expected time was exceeded, Li Shu and Zhi Zhi, who were so anxious, finally saw Ms. Jiang, who was carrying a big satchel and a big burden on her back, and Ms. Jiang who was dusty and greasy, and Ms. Zhu, Aunt Zhao holding the iron egg in her hand.

Both elders looked unkempt.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu rushed to meet her.

Li Shu took the luggage from his mother, and stretched out his hand to hold Tie Dan, who was sleepy; Zhi Zhi released Tie Zhu, who was already asleep, from Aunt Zhao's back, and put her back behind her, greeting Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao again and again. and Iron Egg.

Li Shu even asked repeatedly: "Mom, what's going on this time? Why did you take so long on the road? When you go out, I don't even have a place to ask for a letter... These days I give dad a letter every day. Calling, my dad is going crazy!"

Ms. Jiang waved her hands with a sick face, "Don't mention it, if I knew it was like this, I shouldn't be greedy for a smooth ride on the train... I heard what Grandpa Tiedan said early in the morning, and followed the military car. How wonderful!"

At that moment, a group of people walked towards the pier, and Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao told Zhi Zhi and Li Shu what happened on the way.

Take the train from Kyoto to Nanling. The train goes directly to the provincial capital of Jienan, and then you need to change to the train from the provincial capital to Linshi, and then take a long-distance bus from Linshi to Nanling Town.

If all goes well, three days is enough.

But the problem is, the road is not smooth.

Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao met a child-robber!

The thing is like this:

Ms. Jiang was going to take the children to Nanling, but Lao Li originally arranged for them to come with the military vehicle. But Ms. Jiang felt that the bumps in the military vehicle were too severe, and the military vehicle also had to go on a mission, so it was impossible to arrive directly. It takes a full three days to travel one after another.

Rather than riding in a military vehicle that was extremely bumpy for three days, Ms. Jiang would rather take a sleeper berth in a green leather vehicle, at least during the day and night of the first trip, she could sleep soundly or something.

Lao Li didn't force it, so he arranged the itinerary for her. According to the agreement, Ms. Jiang will be accompanied and escorted by military officers on business trips along the way. But the first train (from Kyoto to Jienan provincial capital) was delayed for some reason. When Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao arrived at the provincial capital, no one came to pick up the train.

Ms. Jiang thought to herself, this time the big delay was about two days late, and she was going on a business trip, so she probably couldn't wait so she left.

Originally, according to Lao Li's explanation, if there is an accident on the road, Ms. Jiang must find the nearest post office and call him immediately. He will make arrangements again...

But Ms. Jiang is anxious and wants to get to her son and daughter-in-law as soon as possible. In addition, it was after two o'clock at night when she and Aunt Zhao arrived at the railway station in Jienan Province. The post office was not open, and she saw the chalk written on the small blackboard in the ticket hall:

[Provincial capital--Linshi, train No. 1203, departing at 6:00 a.m., and the fare is three yuan]

Ms. Jiang thought: If you wait until Tomorrow, the post office will open, so she calls Lao Li...wouldn't it be another day's delay? So she resolutely went to buy a ticket, and bought some food at the gate of the train station. She and Aunt Zhao sat in the waiting hall, each holding a child, eating something with the children, and squinting for a while.

A young woman in her thirties with a child approached Ms. Jiang.

In the past few years, Ms. Jiang has been raising children. If you are out with children, it is easy to be approached by someone who also has children. Most of the time, everyone exchanged parenting experience, and then let the children play together, and finally parted ways.

So Ms. Jiang doesn't care.

The woman with the child claimed to be surnamed Huang, with a single name of Yan. She and her husband had three children, and now she has her youngest daughter on her back.

Huang Yan first asked Ms. Jiang where she was going to take the child.

I heard that Ms. Jiang is going to Lin City?

Huang Yan was surprised and delighted, and told Ms. Jiang that she was also going back to Linshi. She also said that this was the first time she traveled alone, and begged Ms. Jiang to be with her.

Ms. Jiang agreed.

After we chatted for a while, Huang Yan's face suddenly changed, saying that she had a stomachache, so she entrusted her one-year-old daughter to Ms. Jiang, and hurried away clutching her stomach.

At that time, Ms. Jiang was joking with Aunt Zhao, saying that Huang Yan was also a big-hearted person, so she dared to entrust her child to a stranger she just met? Isn't she afraid that they are kidnappers?

During this process, the little baby girl in the swaddle woke up and began to cry.

Ms. Jiang coaxed the child, and said to Aunt Zhao with a look of surprise: "Miss Zhao, look, they are all dolls over one year old. This girl is born too delicately, like seven or eight months old! Our Tie Zhu One year and three months old, her physique seems to be twice the size of this doll!"

The baby girl was so thin that she didn't even have the strength to cry, like a hairless cat struggling to die.

Ms. Jiang couldn't coax her well, and then she had an idea, thinking: Is this child hungry?

So Ms. Jiang took out the milk powder, a small cup and a small spoon that she had prepared for Tie Zhu... she went to fetch a cup of boiling water and let it cool down slowly, mixed a glass of milk, and fed the little one little by little with a small spoon. baby girl eating.

During the feeding process, Aunt Zhao found that the baby girl had only two shallow teeth, she couldn't help being a little suspicious, and said to Ms. Jiang: "Ma'am, our Tie Dan already had eight teeth when he was one year old! Maybe Tie Zhu is a little thinner, but he is one year and three months old now, and he has seven teeth. Is this little girl really one year old? Why did she only have two teeth?" Ms. Jiang couldn't figure it out either

. "Could it be that boys are born with big bones? Girls are more delicate, and teething is slow?" Aunt

Zhao muttered, "Anyway, I don't think she's like a one-year-old doll."

I was in a hurry, and it looked like I was starving.

Ms. Jiang wanted to tear some steamed buns and dip them in hot milk for her to eat, but she was stopped by Aunt Zhao, "Ma'am, you'd better not let her eat steamed buns... If she is really one year and three months old, eat it." It doesn't matter if you have some soft steamed buns. I'm afraid she's only six or seven months old, and she might choke if you feed her steamed buns."

Ms. Jiang thought it made sense, so she put the steamed buns back.

The whole glass of milk was eaten up by the little baby girl in an instant...

Even Tie Zhu would not be able to finish such a large glass of milk in such a short time.

After eating and drinking enough, the little baby girl was well-behaved for a while, with a lovely smile on her face. But after a while, the noise started again...

Ms. Jiang has brought up two children in a row, and she is already very experienced. At that moment, she immediately unbuttoned the baby girl's clothes, and sure enough, she saw that the diaper was already heavy, and there was a big bag of feces and urine! Some poo even dried up on the diapers! Take a closer look, the little baby girl's butt has been soaked to the point of redness, and it also emits a foul smell!

It wasn't until this moment that Ms. Jiang suddenly realized--Huang Yan seemed to be holding the child only, and didn't see her carry-on luggage? ? ?

Is this reasonable? !

But seeing the little baby girl in such distress, Ms. Jiang found Tie Zhu's clean diaper from her carry-on luggage before she could think about it, took out a clean towel, dipped it in warm water, and gave it to the little girl. After washing, let her cool down for a while before re-wrapping the diaper.

After finishing all this work, Tie Zhu also woke up, complaining that he was hungry and wanted to eat.

Ms. Jiang hurriedly washed the cup and spoon, made another cup of hot milk, broke up steamed buns, soaked them in the hot milk, and fed them to Tie Zhu.

Tiedan is already a big kid, he just needs to have enough for dinner, no extra meals are needed. When the younger brother was full, he took the initiative to climb up the seat and sleep side by side with the younger brother... The brothers fell asleep quickly.

Until then, it had been about an hour since Huang Yan left and she hadn't come back yet.

So Ms. Jiang put the three children together. She and Aunt Zhao sat on either side of the children, and they all took a nap together.

About half an hour later, Huang Yan came back in a hurry and thanked Ms. Jiang a thousand times.

But at that time, Ms. Jiang was very sleepy, and she didn't have the energy to ask Huang Yan too much, so she closed her eyes and continued to doze off.

At 5:30, the staff beat the gong, saying that the train bound for Linshi from the provincial station was about to leave, and asked everyone to line up to check their tickets and enter the platform.

Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao carried their luggage and took Brother Tiedan to line up to check the tickets, entered the platform, and boarded the train again.

Huang Yan followed closely behind with the little baby girl on her back.

After getting on the train -

of course Huang Yan's seat was not with Ms. Jiang and the others.

So Huang Yan took her ticket very anxiously, and begged the people sitting next to Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao to change seats with them, and said that she and Ms. Jiang were together...

However, a young man sitting across from Ms. Jiang was not willing to change seats with Huang Yan, "Comrade, I don't want to change seats with you. I have a lot of luggage. I sit here near the front of the car, so it is convenient for me to get off. Yours The seat is too close to the inside of the car... When the time comes, there will only be two minutes to stop, and I have to unload so much luggage. What if one or two items are left behind and I can't move them in time... What should I do? In the end ,

Huang Yan cried directly, "Comrade, the main reason is that I am taking the child..."

In the end, the young man who was not willing to change seats still changed seats with Huang Yan out of affection.

At this time, Ms. Jiang suddenly realized that when she was buying a ticket, she had seen this young man with a lot of luggage, and several passengers with distinctive clothes around him, who were also queuing up to buy tickets with her at the same time. people.

Thinking about it carefully, it seems that her and the young man's tickets were lined up together because the front and rear legs were sold; then Huang Yan's ticket seat was placed at the back... Is it because Huang Yan bought the ticket later?

But while waiting for the bus in the waiting room, as soon as Huang Yan heard that Ms. Jiang was going to Linshi, she said happily that she was also going to Linshi!

Could it be that she heard Ms. Jiang say she was going to Linshi first, and then bought the train ticket to Linshi?

But at this time, Ms. Jiang was unwilling to have too malicious speculation about a single woman with a young child on the road, so she endured and said nothing.

Take the train from the provincial capital of Jienan to Linshi, if it is not late, it will leave at 6:00 in the morning and arrive at around 10:00 in the evening.

After dawn, Tiedan woke up, and pulled Ms. Jiang to say that she was hungry and wanted to eat.

Ms. Jiang was also unambiguous. When the conductor was pushing the trolley to sell breakfast, Ms. Jiang bought ten meat buns and five vegetable buns, as well as two egg fried rice and eight boiled eggs.

Aunt Zhao also ran to fetch a pot of boiling water and poured four large glasses of milk.

This battle frightened Huang Yan.

"Aunt Li, you bought so much... Can you finish it?" Huang Yan smiled.

--Ms. Jiang knew that when her daughter-in-law Zhizhi was seventeen years old, she was going to the countryside alone by train to jump in the queue, and she was almost kidnapped halfway because her companions were not vigilant enough. Ordinarily, Zhizhi looks more beautiful and weak, she is the kidnapper's favorite object, but because she is alert enough and smart, so she is fine.

This time, it was also the first time that Ms. Jiang took a long trip by car without the protection of others. So Ms. Jiang kept a hand and lied about her surname Li.

Li, in fact, is a different phonetic word for "Li".

"Don't worry! These are not enough!" Ms. Jiang laughed.

Next, Tie Dan performed an impromptu show for Huang Yan about a four-year-old child eating breakfast: Tie Dan ate a whole serving of egg fried rice by himself, and also ate five meat buns and two eggs. In addition, he also drank a full glass of milk!

Tie Zhu, who is only one year and three months old, has a big appetite: fried rice with eggs is too hard, and Ms. Jiang is afraid that the child will not be able to digest it, so she won't let him eat it. So she took three meat buns and three vegetable buns into pieces and fed them to Tie Zhu. Tie Zhu lived up to expectations and devoured everything! Then I ate two boiled eggs and a glass of milk!

Ms. Jiang shared an egg fried rice with Aunt Zhao, plus a meat bun, a boiled egg and a glass of milk for each person.

In this way, Tie Dan seemed to be a little hungry. After Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao had dinner, the little guy went over again, "Grandma, Grandma Zhao, do you still want to eat?" Ms. Jiang, "Want to eat more?

" Just take it yourself!"

So Tie Dan ate two more vegetable buns and an egg...

and Tie Zhu also ate an egg arguing.

In the end, there were two eggs and three steamed buns left on the table.

Huang Yan looked at Brother Tiedan with fanatical eyes, and accosted Ms. Jiang, "Aunt Li, I really can't tell, this pair of kids is not very old, and they eat so much?" Ms. Jiang smiled, "Hey, just

eat And you don't grow tall! By the way, why don't you feed your child breakfast?"

Huang Yan glanced at the little baby girl lying quietly on the seat, and smiled, "I... wait until Linshi."

Jiang Jiang The lady froze.

Aunt Zhao was also stunned.

--Let's talk about it when we arrive in Lin City? ? ? However, even if the train is not late, it will not arrive until ten o'clock at night! Is it really good for such a small doll to be hungry all day?

"Hey Huang Yan, what's the matter with you?" Ms. Jiang was upset, "How can such a young child go hungry? And now go to Linshi, and it will be at night at the earliest! Are you really so cruel? Are you still a real mother?"

Huang Yan's eyes turned red, and she said sadly: "Aunt Li, to tell you the truth, this girl is the third girl I gave birth to. My man blames me for giving birth No son... This time, I was actually... kicked out by him!"

"If you don't believe me, look, apart from bringing this child out here, I don't even have an extra piece of clothes with me... How can I have money to buy milk powder and breakfast for her! I'm not even hungry now What!"

So that's what happened!

After all, Ms. Jiang couldn't bear to suffer such a young child, so she gave Huang Yan the remaining three vegetable buns and two eggs.

Huang Yan was very grateful, first she ate two vegetable buns and an egg, and then took another vegetable bun to feed the little girl.

The little baby girl was obviously starved again, and she ate very anxiously, eagerly biting the bun skin with her gums. But the skin of the steamed stuffed bun was quite dry, and he choked after eating a few mouthfuls, his little face flushed red.

Ms. Jiang couldn't stand it anymore, so Aunt Zhao took out the milk powder bag, small cup and spoon, and asked Huang Yan to make a cup of milk powder for the little girl herself.

Huang Yan went to make a glass of milk, but as soon as she fed the little baby girl, the thin and small baby girl burst into mournful cries that didn't fit her body shape at all! After crying twice, the baby girl started to cough again, until she coughed so faintly that she spat out the skin of the bun... then she started to cry again.

Huang Yan fed the baby girl milk again with a small spoon...

The baby girl suddenly burst into tears again.

Ms. Jiang looked at Ms. Huang's slightly clumsy movements, and couldn't help but asked, "Try it yourself and see if the milk is hot!"

Huang Yan suddenly realized, and scooped up a spoonful of milk with a spoon , as soon as I put it to my mouth and touched it, I was immediately scalded with a "hiss-" and I couldn't control the facial expression, it was obvious that I was scalded.

Facing Ms. Jiang's surprised and probing eyes, Huang Yan was a little ashamed, and stammered to explain to Ms. Jiang: "I, I usually take care of her less...it's her grandma who takes care of her." Ms. Jiang looked at Huang Yan, I didn't say anything.

She looked at the little girl who was so hot that she was crying, and sighed slightly in her heart.

Chapter 486

In this era, there is no green leather car that is not late!

The train originally planned to arrive at Lin City at 10 o'clock at night was delayed again due to unknown reasons. It is conservatively estimated that it will arrive after dawn!

Ms. Jiang made a decisive decision, got up and went to the conductor's office to find someone, and said that she wanted to make up the fare for two sleepers, and it would be best to have a soft sleeper.

It is a pity that the train from the provincial station to Linshi does not have a soft sleeper car.

But there are still berths.

That is, the two sleepers are not together.

In order to have a good rest, Ms. Jiang agreed.

After adding money to make up for two sleeper tickets, Ms. Jiang immediately went back to find Aunt Zhao. The two held and led the child, carrying luggage and preparing to transfer to the sleeper car.

Huang Yan was in a hurry, and quickly asked: "Aunt Li, Aunt Zhao, you haven't arrived in Linshi yet, why do you..."

Ms. Jiang said: "I don't know when this bus will arrive. We have made up for the sleeper ticket. This will be transferred. After we leave, these two people will be free, and you can take the little girl here and relax!" Ms. Jiang is about to leave

-

Huang Yan grabbed her bag strap, "Aunt Li, If you leave...I will be scared!"

Ms. Jiang was stunned, "Are you afraid...what are you afraid of?"

Huang Yan was at a loss for words.

Ms. Jiang comforted her, "Don't be afraid, when I went to the train conductor to pay for the sleeper ticket, I already told him that you are a single lesbian traveling with a child. He promised to take care of you... If you have anything to do later Son, you can just tell the train conductor! Let's go!"

With that, Ms. Jiang snatched back the satchel strap that was grabbed by Huang Yan, and took the children to the sleeper car with Aunt Zhao.

The two sleeper tickets in Ms. Jiang's hand were not in the same compartment.

It is two adjacent carriages, one ticket is the middle berth, and the other ticket is the upper berth.

A young girl living in the lower bunk saw that Aunt Zhao was no longer young and was still carrying a baby, so she offered to change the bunk with Aunt Zhao. She slept on the upper bunk and asked Aunt Zhao to sleep on the lower bunk with the iron pillar.

Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao thanked the young girl ten thousand times. They found two big apples from their luggage and forced them to the girl.

It was getting late, Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao bought food on the train, and talked for a while until it was dark...then they separated.

--Aunt Zhao took Xiao Tie Zhu to sleep on the lower bunk, and Aunt Jiang took Tie Dan to the next carriage to sleep on the middle bunk.

Aunt Zhao is not young anymore. After traveling with Ms. Jiang for a few days, and with such a young child, she is under a lot of mental pressure and hasn't slept well for several days.

Now she is sleeping on the lower bunk, thinking that free passage is allowed between the sleeper car and the hard-seat car, and she is very afraid that someone will come and steal the child after she is asleep.

So Aunt Zhao thought of a way, tied a shoelace on the buttonhole of Tie Zhu's little clothes, and tied the other end of the shoelace to her wrist.

In addition, she also put the iron egg inside the bed.

The train rattles and rattles-

the well-fed iron pillar has already fallen asleep.

Aunt Zhao also listened to Tie Zhu's little snoring, and slowly fell asleep.

On the other side, Ms. Jiang had already climbed onto the middle bunk with the iron egg.

Ms. Jiang is also afraid that Tie Dan will turn over while sleeping. If she falls from the middle bunk...is that okay? Ms. Jiang discussed this issue with Aunt Zhao before going to bed just now, so Ms. Jiang also found a cloth strip, one end tied to Tie Dan's wrist, and the other end tied to her own wrist.

Tie Dan was a little unhappy, frowning and staring at the cloth strip, his face full of displeasure... In Ms. Jiang's eyes, it was exactly the same as his father Li Shu's classic expression back then!

She laughed inwardly and coaxed Tie Dan a few words.

Tie Dan asked her seriously, "Grandma, you tied me up with you... In case of danger, we should leave here immediately? But I was tied up by you again, so how can we escape? "

Ms. Jiang was stunned.

But Tie Dan's statement is not unreasonable.

Ms. Jiang thought for a while, removed the knot on the wrist of the eldest grandson, replaced it with a fancy tether, and taught him, "If something happens, we must separate immediately, then you Just pull this piece of rope. Try it...see, does it untie it all at once?"

Tie Dan tried several times, learned it, and nodded again and again, "It's more or less the same."

Ms. Jiang rubbed the iron with a smile. Tie Dan said angrily, "Who did you learn from! You are so old at such a young age!"

Tie Dan said seriously: "My parents told me to take good care of you when they left. You have told me many times, you must take good care of you, my brother and Grandma Zhao..."

As he spoke, the little guy still sighed decently, as if to say: I really fucked up because of you guys Heart!

Ms. Jiang couldn't help laughing, and said: "Okay, let's go to bed quickly! This is a train, and it's a relatively closed space. Don't worry, nothing will happen..." Tie Dan showed a disapproving expression

.

At ten o'clock at night, all the lights in the carriages were turned off.

The passengers all fell into dreamland.

Ms. Jiang and Tie Dan also fell asleep.

But Huang Yan managed to make it after the lights were turned off.

She didn't move or speak for a long time, just looking at the little baby girl lying quietly on the seat and sound asleep.

Huang Yan is her real name.

She was forced to help...

She is thirty-two years old this year, and she has been married to her husband for nine years, but she has never been able to conceive a child. Her mother-in-law disliked her so much that she urged her husband to divorce her sooner or later.

But Huang Yan didn't want to divorce.

She is a country woman, and her husband is an employee of a large factory in the city. It was not easy for her to get out of class because of her marriage. If she really got divorced, would she still have to go back to the countryside and be ridiculed by others? If she really got divorced, could she find a better family in the future? !

So she cannot divorce.

For this reason, she lied about being pregnant two years ago, then returned to her hometown in the countryside "with the pregnancy", and then left her hometown to do odd jobs in the provincial capital of Jienan.

Later, she found a job in Jienan Provincial People's Hospital: a nurse.

This is a temporary job. Not only is it responsible for taking care of all kinds of incontinence and paralyzed patients, waiting on their excrement and urine, but sometimes they are beaten and scolded by irritable patients. The money they earn is only enough to make ends meet.

Huang Yan couldn't tell why she insisted on staying in this exhausting place with little money.

Or, she could often go to the maternity ward and see the newborn babies!

It's not that she hasn't thought about it, trying to steal a child from the hospital.

But looking at the young mothers in the hospital who had just given birth and were infinitely attached to their newborns...

Huang Yan couldn't do anything again.

Until a month ago, she finally ushered in a chance.

--That day before dawn, she went out to sweep the street with a broom on her shoulders. She was so sleepy that she squatted in a corner by the road and fell asleep.

At this moment, a young girl hurriedly ran towards the hospital with a baby in her arms, crying.

Huang Yan was woken up. Looking at the back of the young girl, she felt that the child might be suffering from some kind of sudden illness, and the mother should go to the hospital in a hurry?

But unexpectedly, when she saw the young girl running to the hospital gate, she stopped in her tracks.

The young girl lowered her head, kissed and kissed the baby in the swaddle, and finally put the baby in the swaddle under a green tree at the gate of the hospital with sobs... After more than ten seconds of silence, the girl turned and ran away crying!

Huang Yan's eyes widened.

This, this is-

throwing the child? ? ?

It was still dark at that time, and the young girl quickly ran away under the cover of night.

Huang Yan threw the broom without thinking, rushed forward to pick up the child, turned around and ran towards the opposite place from the young girl!

She quickly returned to her residence, packed her luggage, left in a hurry, and took a bus to the outskirts of the city, just in time for the market. Huang Yan bought some clothes, milk powder and so on for the child, got on the bullock cart of the local people, and went to a nearby town.

She has already checked, this child is a very beautiful baby girl, I can't tell how old it is, it is estimated to be about one year old? Inside the swaddle was ten yuan and a note, which said, "The child is originally from Gui Province, has congenital heart disease, please adopt it by kind people."

Huang Yan didn't know what congenital heart disease was.

But after she settled down in the town, she took the child to the town hospital for an examination.

a bolt from the blue!

Such a beautiful, quiet and well-behaved little baby girl actually got congenital heart disease?

According to the doctor, people with this disease generally don't live long, at most they can only live to be in their twenties. And in the process of growing up, it needs to be treated with expensive drugs all the time, and it can't be stimulated, sad, or do heavy work... and this disease can't be completely cured.

Huang Yan was stunned.

- She wants a healthy child! Preferably boys!

What's the use of a sick child, and a girl who can't pass on the family line?

Huang Yan was in a complicated mood.

No wonder even the child's own mother wanted to throw away the child.

Subconsciously, Huang Yan didn't want this child anymore... What's the use? She is not a rich person, she has too much money to burn! Such a jar of medicine is simply a lifetime burden, and it is impossible to wait for this child to provide for her.

Then-

or else, she should put this child in the town too!

Whoever is willing to adopt her with good intentions will adopt her.

On second thought, no.

Didn't her husband's family always dislike her for not being able to have children?

Then, she took the child back and said that she gave birth to her husband. Then she gave the child to her mother-in-law to take care of, and she left her husband's house and still went to big cities to do odd jobs. In this way, the husband's family has no reason to force her to divorce on the grounds of infertility.

After making up her mind, Huang Yan brought the little baby girl to Jienan Provincial Station, planning to go back to her hometown.

At that time, she had already bought the train ticket...

Otherwise, how could she have entered the waiting hall?

Then she saw Aunt Li and Aunt Zhao in the waiting hall.

It is said that Aunt Li and Aunt Zhao are cousins ​​(Ms. Jiang made up nonsense), and this time the old sisters took two beautiful and strong little boys to Linshi to find their parents.

All of Huang Yan's attention was attracted by the one-year-old baby boy Tie Zhu-the boy is so beautiful, well-behaved, and doesn't like to make trouble. The most important thing is that boys eat a lot, and they can tell that they are in good health!

Oddly enough, Huang Yan had a thought in her heart that she shouldn't have.

She crazily fell in love with the little boy named Tie Zhu, so she entrusted the baby girl to Aunt Li and Aunt Zhao, while she left the waiting hall in a hurry, rushed to the ticket hall, and bought a new ticket to Linshi train ticket.

Along the way, she managed to strike up a conversation with Aunt Li.

During this process, Huang Yan noticed again: Aunt Li's clothes are of good quality, and her grandsons are still so young, and the clothes they are wearing are also beautiful and neat, without a single patch! Then look at how Aunt Li is willing to spend so much money to buy food for her grandchildren? There is no shortage of meat, eggs and milk, every meal...

So, this Aunt Li is a rich man!

Huang Yan's heart became even more fanatical!

She thought to herself: Aunt Li's family is rich, and because Aunt Li's two grandchildren are boys, she is very envious of other people's little girls... So, can she replace Tie Zhu and the little baby girl?

If Huang Yan could have a healthy son, then she would be able to gain a firm foothold in her mother-in-law!

As for Aunt Li, she has fulfilled her dream of having a granddaughter, and Aunt Li is rich, so she can help treat the little girl!

This crazy idea has been hovering in Huang Yan's mind.

Until about one o'clock in the morning.

All the passengers in the hard-seat car had fallen asleep...

Huang Yan was stunned for a while, and then resolutely left the hard-seat car with the child in her arms, and walked towards the sleeper car-she had already been here to look at it quietly, Know the bed numbers of Aunt Li and Aunt Zhao in the sleeper car.

It was close to midnight, and all the passengers in the sleeper car had fallen asleep.

Huang Yan hugged the child sadly, and floated to Aunt Zhao's bed like a ghost.

Sleeping across from Aunt Zhao was a middle-aged and elderly man, who was sleeping face-up and back-out, snoring loudly.

Huang Yan put the baby girl in swaddling clothes on the bed beside Aunt Zhao's feet, then walked to the head of the bed, carefully trying to pick up the sleeping Tie Zhu.

She suddenly saw the white shoelaces tied around Aunt Zhao's wrist.

Huang Yan was taken aback for a moment, then followed the shoelace to look... Finally, followed the shoelace to look at Xiao Tie Zhu's clothes.

She gave a thoughtful expression.

She quietly left again.

After a while, Huang Yan returned to Aunt Zhao with...a fruit knife that was found on the table of other passengers.

She gently cut off the white shoelace on Aunt Zhao's wrist with a fruit knife, then put away the fruit knife, put it in her trouser pocket, bent down, and gently carried away Tie Zhu.

Huang Yan paused, then quickly left with Tie Zhu in her arms.

Chapter 487

Late at night, there was silence in the train carriage.

All the passengers in the sleeping car were asleep.

Huang Yan was very excited as she held the heavy and soft child in her arms.

--The thin, fluffy baby girl didn't feel at all in her arms. But this iron pillar can feel solid and robust as soon as you start with it.

At this moment, Huang Yan was overjoyed!

She was sure that if she could bring such a strong and beautiful boy back to her in-law's house, would her mother-in-law dare to say anything about her from now on? I am afraid that from now on, she will only respect her and offer her "son"! Besides, Aunt Li is a rich man at first glance, and her grandson must have a healthy and smart blood!

From now on, she will earn money to raise Tie Zhu and let him study hard... This child will definitely be very promising!

When the child is promising, she, as a "mother", will naturally be able to enjoy the happiness.

The more she thought about it, the more excited Huang Yan became.

She hugged the child and hurriedly left the carriage where Aunt Zhao was, and then arrived at the junction of the two carriages...and stood at the door.

Before the unified lights were turned off, she asked the conductor and learned that the train would arrive at a small station called Shuishi Town at around 1:30 in the middle of the night.

Huang Yan was going to get off at this station, and then randomly board a train in the opposite direction... and escape as soon as possible.

It's exactly twenty one in the morning.

If there is no accident, ten minutes later... the train will arrive at the station.

Huang Yan's heart was beating wildly.

However, at this time, Tie Zhu who was hugged by her was slowly waking up.

Tie Zhu is still young, only one year and three months old, but he feels very uncomfortable in the swaddle:

First of all, Tie Zhu has a strong body and weighs close to thirty catties. Huang Yan is not a person who is used to holding children, so it is very difficult for her to hold the baby. The heavy child always slid down from time to time... She had to adjust the posture of holding the child all the time. And if she was uncomfortable in hugging, Tie Zhu was uncomfortable.

Secondly, to Tie Zhu, Huang Yan's body odor was very strange, and he didn't like it.

As a result, Tie Zhu in his sleep struggled unhappily and let out an unpleasant humming sound.

Huang Yan was frightened.

She hurriedly hugged the iron pillar in a dignified manner and coaxed in a low voice.

However, as soon as she opened her mouth, Tie Zhu became more and more aware that it was an unfamiliar voice? !

Tie Zhu closed his eyes and called grandma, "Grandma-"

Huang Yan was startled!

She panicked and looked at the wall clock hanging on the wall of the carriage, and found that it was five minutes before parking?

She immediately decided to take the baby and leave there.

--Auntie Zhao's sleeper belongs to the second car of the train, and the locomotive is just ahead, and there is nowhere to escape. So Huang Yan wanted to escape before the train stopped and the doors were not opened. The only way was to quickly pass through the compartment where Ms. Jiang was, and then quickly walk to the hard-seat compartment.

As long as she can stay on this train for five minutes without being noticed, and wait for the train to stop and open the door after these five minutes, she can take the child away!

In fact, Huang Yan did exactly that.

Holding the iron pillar, she quickly walked through the aisle of the carriage where Ms. Jiang was, and walked quickly towards the hard-seat carriage.

However--

Tie Dan suddenly heard in his sleep... For him, the dissatisfied moaning of his younger brother who was so familiar to him.

"Brother!" "White Moonlight Transmigrated into a Villain and Died Early", remember the URL: m.1. Tie Dan subconsciously closed his eyes and shouted.

He has a good relationship with his younger brother, he likes his younger brother, and his younger brother likes him. Sometimes when Grandma and Grandma Zhao couldn't control her younger brother, as long as he yelled, the younger brother would be obedient.

Right now, Tie Dan was in a daze, and subconsciously heard his younger brother moaning, and after calling out "brother"...

ordinarily, Tie Zhu should have stopped.

But-

"Wow--"

Tie Zhu not only didn't stop, but also started crying? ? ?

Tie Dan immediately opened his eyes, rubbed his eyes and sat up from the bed.

He wanted to climb from grandma to the end of the bed to have a look, but he climbed a few steps and found that his hands were tied with grandma's?

Tie Dan immediately pulled the slipknot on the cloth, and quickly crawled to the end of the bed. First, he looked in the direction of Grandma Zhao suspiciously, wondering what happened to the younger brother who followed Grandma Zhao? How come even he heard his brother crying, but Grandma Zhao didn't respond at all?

The carriage where Grandma Zhao was in seemed to be quiet, completely dark, and nothing happened.

so?

Is this his illusion?

"Wow--"

But Tie Dan heard his brother's cries clearly again, it was continuous!

He subconsciously looked towards the other side.

Tie Dan was stunned.

It was early morning, and the lights in the carriages were all turned off. But there was a very faint light on the aisle, and the back of a woman could barely be seen, running hurriedly forward.

There was no doubt that his brother's cries came from there!

Tie Dan immediately roared with all his strength, "Grandma! There is a kidnapper! My brother was robbed!!!"

Ms. Jiang was already a little woke up by her grandson.

Hearing this sentence suddenly, Ms. Jiang was completely frightened awake. She sat up with an "oh", reached out her hand to feel under the pillow, took the flashlight, turned on the light beam, and was about to get out of bed.

But after all, Ms. Jiang was getting old, and she didn't move so neatly when she got off the middle bed of the sleeper.

When she slowly moved down with the help of the bed frame...

Tie Dan had already... somehow got down from such a high middle bunk, jumped to the ground, and then ran towards the kidnapper.

Passengers in the two nearby carriages were also awakened by fright, and many people chatted and asked,

"What's going on?"

"There seems to be a kidnapper!"

"I heard someone snatched a child?"

"What? Robbing the child on the train?"

"Get up and see, don't let the kidnapper get away!"

At this time, Tie Dan had already rushed behind Huang Yan.

It's not that Huang Yan can't outrun a four-year-old boy.

But she was holding a fat doll weighing nearly thirty pounds, so of course she couldn't outrun the four-year-old Tie Dan.

Tie Dan rushed towards Huang Yan directly, jumped onto Huang Yan's back, and locked Huang Yan's neck firmly from back to front with a pair of powerful little hands!

At this moment, Huang Yan was holding the iron pillar like a weight with both hands, and there was an iron egg weighing more than fifty catties hanging on her back... She couldn't walk at all!

What's more, Tie Dan was still choking her neck fiercely!

"Go! Go away-"

Huang Yan struggled so hard that she almost fell down! .

Tie Dan yelled, "Help! Uncles... Hurry up and help catch the kidnapper! This aunt is going to kidnap my brother!" Suddenly remembering that he hadn't seen his brother until now, he shouted again ,"younger brother......"

Tie Zhu also began to struggle and wriggle desperately in Huang Yan's arms, and also let out a mournful cry, "Wow wow wow... grandma! Brother!"

Tie Dan heard his brother crying clearly, and finally let go of his heart.

--First of all, he was sure that the woman was really a kidnapper, and his brother was really in the kidnapper's arms; secondly, the younger brother could still cry so loudly, it sounded like he was relatively healthy and hadn't been kidnapped. The kidnapper broke it...

Huang Yan suddenly carried a weight of almost a hundred catties, and could no longer run.

A few brawny passengers came up and blocked her way...

She was anxious and cried: "Go away! Go away! This is my son! It's my son..."

A kind aunt couldn't hug Huang Yan at all. If she moved the iron pillar, the child might even fall from her arms in a matter of minutes... So she stepped forward and hugged the iron pillar down.

As soon as Tie Dan saw his brother leaving the kidnapper's arms, he immediately let go and rushed towards the aunt who was holding his brother, "He is my brother!" The aunt immediately hugged

Tie Zhu and sat on the side bed so that Tie Seeing Tie Zhu, Tie Dan asked Tie Dan, "Is this really your brother?"

Tie Dan held his little hand, nodded to his aunt, and said to Tie Zhu who was crying with his eyes closed: "Brother, don't cry. Tie

Zhu sobbed twice, and he stopped crying as expected.

The aunt no longer doubted, and asked Tiedan again, "Little friend, what about your adult?"

At this time, Ms. Jiang with disheveled hair finally arrived in a hurry.

She glanced at Huang Yan who was blocked by people, and then saw Tie Dan and the middle-aged woman sitting on the side of the bed hugging the iron pillar. She was relieved at first, and then flew into a rage, staring at Huang Yan Cursed: "You black-hearted kidnapper! Thanks to me, I still feel sorry for you, so I took good care of you along the way... In the end, you will repay your kindness!"

Ms. Jiang was extremely angry and hated, and waved her paws. He stepped forward and gave Huang Yan a few slaps!

Huang Yan didn't care about being beaten, she just rushed towards Tie Zhu desperately, "Son! My son...he is my son!"

She cried and cried, mourning like a real lost Sad mother with son.

At this time, the lights in the car suddenly turned on.

The train conductor, police officers and conductors rushed over and quickly asked: "What's going on? Ah? What happened!" Before

Ms. Jiang could speak,

Huang Yan shouted: "Help! Help! Someone snatched her away!" I killed my child... Comrade! Please save me quickly..."

Everyone present was stunned.

This...isn't right?

Just now he clearly said that this woman is the kidnapper!

How did it reverse?

The train conductor looked at the iron pillar in the arms of his aunt who was sitting on the bed, looked at Ms. Jiang again, and then looked at Huang Yan...

--Ms. Jiang is usually good at maintenance, in her fifties or sixties He is old, and looks like he is still in his early forties. To say that she is Naiwawa's mother seems a bit older; but to say she is Naiwawa's grandma or something like that, she seems a little younger again.

--As for Huang Yan, she looks like she is in her early thirties. If she is the mother of the child, she is quite decent.

So the train conductor frowned and asked, "What's going on here?"

Huang Yan pointed at Ms. Jiang and cried, "They're going to snatch my child..."

Ms. Jiang was furious, and directly pointed at Ms. Jiang with a flashlight. Huang Yan knocked over, and Huang Yan was beaten so badly that she couldn't speak for a while.

The train conductor hurriedly said to Ms. Jiang: "Comrade, you have something to say!"

Ms. Jiang cursed, "Whoever dares to take away my grandson, my mother skinned her alive today!"

At this time, the train slowly pulled up to the station.

Huang Yan hurriedly stood up, wiped the blood from her forehead with her hand, and said weakly to the train conductor: "Comrade, I will take my child off the train when we arrive at the station..." As she spoke, she desperately wanted to hug him. Tie Zhu's aunt rushed forward.

Although my aunt didn't know what happened, she also knew that the child in her arms could not be handed over to anyone without knowing the situation.

So the aunt stepped back.

Tie Dan stood in front of his aunt, staring at Huang Yan with dark eyes.

It's strange to say that the four-year-old child is only half the height of a person, but the strong hatred revealed in his eyes... made Huang Yan shiver shiveringly.

She trembled inexplicably.

"No one is allowed to leave today!" Ms. Jiang said with her hands on her hips, "If the kidnapper is released and the child is lost, we people will never agree!"

Huang Yan burst into tears again, "My son... return my son quickly !"

Ms. Jiang slapped her face again, and cursed: "Snatcher, don't cry! Talk about something! As long as you dare to cry, I will beat you up! Just tell me the truth It is clear that the train can leave, and everyone can continue to go! Otherwise, we will be wasted here! I want to see your true face!" "Say! Why are you

robbing my little grandson!" Ms. Jiang shouted .

The train conductor, the police officers and the onlookers were stunned again.

Yes, Huang Yan looks a lot like a sad mother who lost her child... But Ms. Jiang's frank appearance doesn't look like a bad person!

Except that Ms. Jiang is more ruthless.

But Ms. Jiang slapped Huang Yan to stop Huang Yan from crying, and she bluntly asked Huang Yan to speak clearly.

Under such circumstances, Huang Yan just howled in pain, without saying a word... No, she also said a word, but kept emphasizing that the beautiful and strong baby boy was her son.

So everyone looked at Huang Yan with subtle expressions.

Ms. Jiang frowned and looked at Huang Yan, "Since you don't say it, let me say it..." "

You guys killed me these days! You stole my son... I, I'm dead! Give me back my son Give it back to me!!!" Huang Yan howled again.

Ms. Jiang suddenly realized that as soon as she opened her mouth to speak, Huang Yan would start yelling crazily?

At this time, Tie Dan said, "Auntie, you said my brother is your son, what proof do you have?"

Huang Yan looked at Tie Dan.

Tie Dan asked her calmly, "Do you know my brother's name?"

"My son's name is Tie Zhu!" Huang Yan cried.

--She didn't dare to confront Ms. Jiang face to face. Could it be that she was still afraid of this four-year-old child?

Tie Dan asked again: "Then what is the relationship between me and Tie Zhu?"

Huang Yan: ...

--This is not easy to answer, so I won't answer it.

Tie Dan continued to ask: "How old is Tie Zhu?"

Huang Yan knew about this, after all, Ms. Jiang had talked with her before, "My son is one year and three months old."

Tie Dan asked again: "When is his birthday? I'm asking about the lunar calendar."

Huang Yan: ...

Tie Dan asked again: "How many catties and taels did he weigh when he was born?"

Huang Yan: ... Tie Dan asked again. Ask again: "Tie Zhu and I came from Kyoto. Before we left Kyoto, our grandma took us to the health center to get vaccinated. May I ask... what kind of vaccine did we get?" Huang Yan:

... ...

Tie Dan asked again and again, "You said you are Tie Zhu's mother, what is Tie Zhu's blood type?"

Huang Yan: ...

Tie Dan asked again, "What is the last name of Tie Zhu and I?"

Huang Yan Jaw-dropping.

She never expected that she would be powerless to a four-year-old child's questioning!

"You, what's the use of saying this? I, my son and I don't know you!" Huang Yan yelled at Tiedan in a hurry, "Your grandma is a liar, and so are you! If you don't learn well when you are young, you will grow up!" ..."

Ms. Jiang stared at Huang Tang gloomily and said, "You say again?"

Huang Yan really shut up, her eyes were restless, and her hands kept twisting the corners of her clothes.

Everyone looked at Huang Yan even more suspiciously.

At this time, the marshal asked Huang Yan: "Comrade, please answer what this kid said! Since you said that the child is yours, then tell me the child's date of birth and the name you plan to have." Huang Yan bit her lower lip

, With tears in his eyes, he said: "I don't know about my own children? But comrades, why should I tell them? They are the ones who want to take my children away! Comrade policeman, that's really my son! If you don't believe me, ask Ask, I originally sat in the 39th seat of the hard-seat eight-car. You can ask the people around you to know... I really brought a child on the car! If I lie to you... I will be hit by thunder! "

Everyone fell into doubt again.

At this moment, Aunt Zhao, who had been standing aside holding the little baby girl for a while, finally said, "Because you brought a girl into the car, but you want to use this girl to replace our boy Tie Pillar!"

Everyone was in an uproar!

Huang Yan's face suddenly turned blue and red.

Aunt Zhao stared at Huang Yan, "It's a pity that you can figure it out... you actually want to exchange your own biological daughter for someone else's son! Huang Yan! Take a closer look at your daughter, she is pregnant in October, are you willing?"

Huang Yan glanced at the baby girl, expressionless, "That's not my child..." Then she looked at Tie Zhu, and began to cry faintly, "He is my son..." Tie Dan walked to the

aunt , held my younger brother's little hand, "Brother! Talk...call me!"

"Brother...Brother!" Tie Zhu shouted obediently.

Tie Dan pointed at Ms. Jiang again, "My brother called her! Who is she?"

"Grandma! Grandma!" Tie Zhu shouted loudly.

Tie Dan finally pointed at Huang Yan again, "Brother, who is she?

"

The scene was instantly silent.

Tie Dan asked Huang Yan calmly, "Auntie, if you were my brother's mother, why would he call you a kidnapper

?

" Ask my brother yourself, who are you..."

Huang Yan looked at the fat, white and cute Tie Zhu, and a glimmer of hope rose in her heart-maybe a baby who is only over one year old can be coaxed and deceived ?

"Tie Zhu! I'm your mother! Can you call me mother? Mom will buy you delicious food later, and I will definitely buy you a lot of delicious food..." Huang Yan said affectionately to Tie Zhu.

Tie Zhu looked at Huang Yan, and said without hesitation: "It's crooked!"

After a brief silence, the passengers began to discuss:

"In my opinion, is this young kidnapper?"

"That's right! My child Don't recognize her at all..."

"Such a small child, only recognizes the person who usually takes care of him... But the child doesn't recognize her at all, so it can be seen that she has never taken care of a child!" "Is there any need to ask?

You didn't hear that The little brother asked her so many questions, but she couldn't answer any of them? If it's her real mother, at least she would know her birthday and recent injections..." "So this little brother is so amazing!"

"

Yes That's right, look at him, he's at most five or six years old... he's so clear-headed, and his brain is spinning so fast!"

"This kid is the elder brother of the kid who was robbed! The elder brother is smart and the younger brother is not bad either! The two brothers look good... No wonder the kidnapper fell in love with him!"... By this time, the marshal had already noticed that

Huang

Yan was a human being. , All kinds of loopholes in the discourse.

So the police let Ms. Jiang and Huang Yan get out of the car, and spoke clearly at the Heshui Town Railway Station. At the same time, the train conductor also wrote a note to Ms. Jiang, asking her to take the note and get on a train bound for Linshi after finishing her work. Get on the sleeper berth, and leave the station according to the note when you leave the station.

In this way, Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao packed their luggage, took the two children and got out of the car with the police, Huang Yan and the little baby girl.

Huang Yan lied that she was Tie Zhu's mother, which is of course untenable.

And under the questioning of the marshals, Huang Yan cried and told about the little girl's life experience...and also about the fact that she was obsessed with wanting to change to a boy for a while. In the end, she cried and admitted her mistake to Ms. Jiang, and begged Ms. Jiang to forgive her.

Ms. Jiang sympathized with Huang Yan's previous experience and said: "You and your husband have been married for seven or eight years and have no children... Don't you suspect that it is your husband's problem?" Huang Yan was stunned

.

Ms. Jiang continued: "But I can't forgive you for wanting to abduct the child! It's fortunate that my eldest grandson was smart and vigilant enough to stop you! What if you didn't stop me? You really ran away with my little grandson... Haven't I failed the entrustment of my son and daughter-in-law? From then on, my grandson will be separated from my son's family... How hard is it for his parents?" "

So, Comrade Police Officer, I demand that Huang Yan be severely punished! She must be severely punished, Only then can we learn a lesson! We won't commit another crime in the future!" Ms. Jiang said.

The marshal nodded again and again.

In this way, Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao were delayed for another two days at Heshui Station... In addition to the delay of the previous train, it is today, Nanling Town that they just rushed to!

After hearing the experiences of Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao along the way, Zhizhi and Li Shu were frightened into a cold sweat!

Zhi Zhi held her sleeping son in her arms, she couldn't help rubbing her chin against the soft head of her son, she couldn't help it, her eyes turned red...

she waved her hand at Tie Dan.

Tie Dan threw himself into his mother's arms.

"Tie Dan, you are amazing! You are the pride of your parents! You are also the pride of the whole family!" Zhizhi praised the eldest son without hesitation, and then kissed the forehead of the eldest son, "Let Tie Zhu do it for you!" Be your younger brother for the rest of your life! Anyway, he is also a younger brother..."

Tie Dan likes a fragrant and soft beautiful mother very much.

But what mother said...

Tie Dan replied helplessly: "Mom, he is my younger brother."

Zhi Zhi laughed with tears in his eyes.

Ms. Jiang said to Li Shu anxiously: "Son, when are you going to report to your father? I didn't find a chance to call him along the way! We took a ride from Heshui by the way. The train came to Lin City, and when I got off the train, I found that it was almost time

, so I hurried to the long-distance bus station to catch the bus..." Li Shu said: "I will take you home to rest in a while, and then I will go back to Seagull Island to send a telegram to Dad !"

Ms. Jiang breathed a sigh of relief and nodded.

Chapter 488

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu brought Ms. Jiang, Aunt Zhao and the two children home together.

Li Shu was busy cooking as soon as he entered the room.

After Zhi Zhi lit the candles in the house, she began to invite her family members to take a bath and change clothes.

Cooking in a hurry, Li Shu cooked a big pot of rice, steamed a big pot of bacon, fried a vinegar potato shreds, and made a Chinese cabbage and egg drop soup... the whole family was full

. Everyone else went to rest, Li Shu went out again, punted to the seagull island military camp, sent a telegram to Lao Li, and then turned back.

It was around two o'clock in the morning when he got home, and the whole family was already asleep.

In the master bedroom, Zhizhi was leaning against the bedside with a book, writing and drawing in the soft light from the candlestick on the small bedside table.

"What time is it and you still not sleeping? Are you waiting for me?" Li Shu removed his clothes, found a change of clothes, and prepared to take a bath.

Zhi Zhi smiled, "Well, I'm waiting for you! Hurry up!"

Li Shu took a deep look at her, brushed the clothes off his shoulders, quickly went to the bathroom, took a cold shower, and came back again.

Zhizhi is still writing and drawing.

Li Shu leaned over and took a look.

She's drawing... more precisely, using a black pen to trace a pencil-underlined outline, and then writing on the side.

It looked like he was assigning tasks to Tie Dan.

Li Shu frowned, "What the hell are you doing? Isn't there a nursery on the island? Just send Tie Dan to the nursery!

" Dan is so smart... as a mother, I can't delay him even more." Zhi Zhi laughed.

Li Shu thought for a while and said: "Zhi Zhi, I actually..."

He hesitated to speak up to this point.

Zhizhi, "Say it."

Li Shu was silent for a while, and then said: "Mom has helped us raise our children in the past few years, and she deserves some credit. This time, I almost lost the iron pillar...Mom must feel uncomfortable. But I want to say yes , Mom is getting old, and Aunt Zhao is not young anymore, even with the two of them as companions, it may still be a bit powerless to raise two children." "So I think

Tie Dan is already four years old, or else I will Just stay with us! Although we both have no fixed place to live, I'm sure we'll go to sea often in the future. As for you, you have a teaching mission at Haida, so you have to take time to take care of Seagull Island... ...But it may still be better for Tie Dan to follow you and me than to follow Mom."

"As for Tie Zhu, he is still too young. I can only let my mother take care of him again. When he grows to be four or five years old... and when he is about the same age as his brother, we will each take another one. What do you think?" "

Say Very good!" Zhi Zhi replied, "I will say more of such constructive words in the future!"

Li Shu, "Then what do you mean..."

"That's what I thought at first!" Zhi Zhi laughed road.

As she said that, she told him about her child-rearing plan, "After September, I will go back to Haida to take care of freshmen, and I will have to defend in the second half of the year. Tie Zhu will follow me first... I will take him to Huai'an, and find him a school." , our mother and I will stay in Haida with peace of mind."

"You can stay in Haigull Island to take care of your business! When you are free, come and see us in Huai'an! When Tiedan grows up, let him during the winter vacation Go out to sea with you! Boys, you should exercise a lot. Tie Zhu is still too young, I will take him with him when he grows up to four or five years old!

" I took Tie Dan back to the capital when it was time...you go too! Let's celebrate the New Year in Kyoto!" Zhizhi said with a smile.

Li Shu nodded blankly.

Zhi Zhi looked at him, a little surprised, "I said, why are you in a daze?" "

When did you think about these things? Why didn't you discuss it with me first?" Li Shu said half complaining and half wronged .

Zhi Zhi lowered her head and continued to draw her blackboard, "Just now! When you were sending a telegram on Seagull Island..."

She suddenly raised her head and looked at him, "I'm... not discussing with you?"

Li Shu became more and more wronged "Can't you let me think about these household chores?"

Zhi Zhi thought for a while and asked, "Then tell me, what do you think?"

"It's the same as you think." Li Shu said.

Zhi Zhi burst out laughing.

"Li Nianzhi, why are you crazy!" Zhi Zhi laughed, "I'm just arranging a few household chores, are you jealous? Besides, don't you think the same as me? Then..."

Before she could finish the rest of the words...

Li Shu had already swooped in.

Zhi Zhi only had time to let out a soft "ah"...

the rest was all swallowed by Li Shu!

However, thinking that it was already late, he didn't go too far, just tasted it, and then fell asleep with her in his arms.

Early the next morning, Zhi Zhi rushed to work on Seagull Island, and Li Shu stayed at home with Ms. Jiang and the others. In the afternoon, Li Shu went to work, and Zhi Zhi had finished her work, and spent the whole afternoon with her elders and children.

I have to say that along the way, Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao's nerves were tense all the way. In addition, they are all old, once the long-term fear is relieved, the whole person will relax...

In addition, in order to entertain the mother and children, Li Shu cooks a very rich lunch, including braised pork head meat, stewed rabbit, and clear stew Chicken and a variety of seafood.

Ms. Jiang was exhausted from traveling and traveling, and she had a meal after eating and drinking...

and she fell ill.

At that time, the whole family was taking a nap except for Li Shu who had gone to work.

Zhi Zhi is no exception.

In the past few days, in order to wait for Ms. Jiang and the children, she also ran to Nanling Town in the afternoon. I was busy last night until the early hours of the morning, and I was indeed not in a good mood.

At two o'clock, Tie Dan knocked on the door, "Mom?!"

Zhi Zhi was still sound asleep.

But she still quickly got up from the bed, "Tie Dan, are you awake? Come quickly..."

Tie Dan ran to Zhizhi's bed and said worriedly: "Mom, grandma seems to be sick. She is hot all over and is still confused... I asked her if she was not feeling well, and she replied, 'Tie Dan, don't worry. Run around, watch out for kidnappers on the train'...Mom, go and see grandma!"

Zhizhi was startled, got up quickly, and went to the next room.

Aunt Zhao has already stayed here, reaching out to test Ms. Jiang's forehead temperature. Seeing Zhizhi, she said worriedly: "Zhizhi, your mother has a fever!"

Zhizhi looked at it -

sure enough, Ms. Jiang was lying on the bed, her head, neck and ears were all burning red All the same, people have been lethargic, unable to wake up, yelling, sick and listless.

Zhi Zhi thought for a while, and immediately said to Tie Dan: "Son, mom needs your cooperation."

Tie Dan immediately puffed up his chest, "Mom, tell me!"

Zhi Zhi said: "Grandma is sick now, mom has to find The doctor is here... Mom may not be able to take care of you and your brother, so, mother will send you and brother to the nursery, and you will play with other children. After mom takes care of grandma, I will pick you up again, okay?"

Tie Dan nodded, "No problem! Dad took us to the nursery this morning! Mom, I like the nursery here! There are basketball hoops and parallel bars, and there are many children who are as old as me and my brother..." Zhizhi

smiled .

Aunt Zhao quickly said: "Zhi Zhi, I can help take care of their brothers!"

Zhi Zhi disagreed, "Aunt Zhao, your situation is the same as that of my mother! So, the most important thing now is that my mother You have to be cured, and you have to take care of your body... Tie Dan and Tie Zhu go to the nursery, so they can play with other children. That's it! I'll take the children to the nursery right away, Aunt Zhao, I Mom will entrust you to watch... I will bring the doctor back in a while!"

After finishing speaking, she hurriedly picked up the iron pillar who was not fully awake, took the iron egg, and went out together, first to the The nursery school entrusted the children there, and filled out the enrollment form, and then hurried to the seagull island military camp.

Justice Island used to have a resident doctor.

But after the policy of returning to the city came down, the doctor applied to return to his hometown.

Medical resources have always been in short supply, so Li Shu reported to his superiors, and later assigned a garrison health worker to the Seagull Island barracks.

At present, the two islands and the barracks all share one infirmary.

After hearing Ms. Jiang's condition reported by Zhizhi, the health worker immediately carried a small medicine box on her back, took some common medicines, and followed Zhizhi to Justice Island.

The last check is a cold and fever caused by acute viral infection.

To put it bluntly, it is a cold and fever caused by the body being too empty all of a sudden, which leads to the invasion of viruses.

The hygienist prescribed medicine for Ms. Jiang, and carefully explained some doctor's orders to Zhi Zhi before leaving.

Zhizhi followed the doctor's advice and fed Ms. Jiang medicine first, then closed the door, called warm water slightly lower than Ms. Jiang's body temperature, twisted a towel and wiped Ms. Jiang's body to cool down physically.

I rubbed and covered it for about an hour...

Of course, it is also possible that the antipyretics had worked, and Ms. Jiang finally had a fever.

Zhizhi fed her another little water, she gulped half of the glass before falling into a deep sleep.

Next, Zhi Zhi went to the cafeteria again, took some meat dishes and vegetables from the cafeteria, and cooked a pot of soft and easy-to-gram lean meat porridge for Ms. Jiang... because the experimental Sydney on Seagull Island can After the harvest, Zhizhi asked the thin monkey to go to Seagull Island to bring some pears, and stewed a pot of pears with rock sugar.

Of course, Aunt Zhao was used to doing housework, even though Zhizhi told her to take a good rest, she couldn't stop at all.

So Aunt Zhao is still in charge of the hygiene at home and other dishes for dinner. After Zhi Zhi finished the pot of porridge and stewed pears, she hurried to the nursery and brought the children back.

When Li Shu arrived home after get off work, he found out that his mother was sick... He was very shocked!

-- Ms. Jiang has always been very strong, and Li Shu rarely spends time with her parents. So this is one of the few times he saw his mother sick.

He was a little nervous and didn't know how to deal with it, so he just stared at Ms. Jiang, "Mom, how do you feel?"

Ms. Jiang was served by her daughter-in-law. After sleeping for a whole afternoon, my spirit has improved for a long time, but the voice is still nasal. People are also weaker and less talkative.

However, her son asked her, and she was sure to answer.

Ms. Jiang said with a smile: "My feeling right now is..."

Then, she glanced at Zhi Zhi, and said with a smile: "Although the feeling of being sick is not good, I finally benefited from it! It's a good thing that there is a little padded jacket in this house! It's comfortable!"

Zhizhi smiled, "Mom, can you walk? If you can walk, let your son help you to the living room, and we can eat together. If you walk Don't move..."

"I can walk!" Ms. Jiang said immediately.

She struggled to move her legs off the ground, trying to stand up -

Li Shu stepped forward in time and supported her mother.

The strong son helped the sick mother to sit down at the dining table in the living room, and the filial and considerate daughter-in-law had already handed over the half-warmed vegetable and lean meat porridge to her mother.

"Mom, can I feed you?" Zhizhi asked gently.

Ms. Jiang shook her head with red eyes, "No, no, I'll eat it myself..."

Zhizhi handed the spoon to her mother-in-law, and then she turned around to encourage Tie Zhu, who was one year and three months old, to eat porridge with the spoon, and then Tie Dan, who is not happy with meat, must eat vegetables, and also persuades Aunt Zhao to eat more.

Finally, Zhi Zhi put a piece of braised pork ribs into Li Shu's bowl.

Li Shu felt warm in his heart.

Chapter 489

After a few days, Ms. Jiang's body finally recovered.

During these days, Zhizhi was actually very worried that Ms. Jiang's viral cold would infect the children and Aunt Zhao. So she asked Tie Dan to move to the next room to live with Aunt Zhao and Tie Zhu.

At the same time, Zhi Zhi always urges the children to wash their hands before meals and after going to the toilet, always changes them into clean clothes, restrains them from playing too crazy, but also requires appropriate activities... Of course, the most important thing is three meals a day The food is well-matched with meat and vegetables, and I also got a lot of nuts and fruits to keep at home as snacks for the children.

The children have been healthy.

Instead, it was Aunt Zhao. Although she ate well and slept soundly under Zhizhi's care...but after all, she was young and had a stuffy nose for two days. Later, following Zhizhi's advice, she went downstairs for a walk for half an hour every morning, noon and evening, went home to take a nap in the morning and afternoon, and also ate some medicinal food made by Zhizhi... Miraculously, Aunt Zhao did not get sick

!

Therefore, Aunt Zhao praised Zhi Zhi as a flower.

Ms. Jiang was happier when people praised her daughter-in-law than her grandson. She smiled like a flower every day...

Later, Ms. Jiang recovered and everyone quickly adapted to life on Seagull Island.

Tie Dan and Tie Zhu volunteered to go to the nursery every morning-there are more than two hundred children in the nursery, the oldest being eight years old. So Tie Dan and Tie Zhu quickly found friends of the same age, and they had a great time playing every day.

As for Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao, after doing housework every day, they took straw hats and ran to the private farm on Zhengyi Island to help!

In the words of the two of them, being able to go to the vegetable garden every day to pick melons, beans, etc. is especially stress-relieving. Especially when you go to the chicken shed to pick up eggs, go to the duck shed to pick up duck eggs...

it is the most interesting!

In return, the two of them can pick the freshest Chinese cabbage, cucumbers, tomatoes, etc. from the vegetable garden every day, and sometimes the staff will give them some eggs and duck eggs.

Then the whole family can eat the freshest fruits and vegetables when they are eating.

Seeing that the family members are gradually adapting to life on Seagull Island, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu resumed their normal work.

During the hot July and August, it is easy to encounter typhoon weather.

No, people from the town sent a notice saying that this year's No. 1 typhoon is coming, asking everyone to stop production and work, and pay attention to listening to the radio.

The notice said that the typhoon is estimated to be a Category 3 typhoon and will make landfall tomorrow night or the morning after tomorrow. Nanling is not the place where the typhoon will land head-on, but all production units still have to prepare for it. The warning time is tentatively set for two days, please pay attention to the radio for specific situations.

Typhoons are nothing to the people on Shuangdao, they come every year. I heard that the typhoon this time is a category 3 typhoon, and it didn't make landfall? Everyone took it easy and started to take precautions step by step.

But for Ms. Jiang, Aunt Zhao and Tie Dan, this is definitely a new experience!

Tie Dan is fine, he is still a child, he doesn't understand anything, he just listens to the children talking about the typhoon's various manifestations... However, after the little guy came home, he completely divided the "typhoon" said by the nursery teacher into three parts. Level 6, Level 1 is the weakest, and the higher it goes, the more powerful it is." The science score was given to everyone, and he comforted everyone:

"Our teacher said that because the typhoon is not strong this time, we are not in the center, so the specific manifestation of the typhoon is heavy rain and strong wind. ...It's not a big problem! Don't panic!" Tie Dan said decently.

Everyone was amused.

The typhoon is coming, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu are not busy either. Zhi Zhi is regarded as a spiritual leader, and is no longer in charge of specific work arrangements; as for Li Shu's work, he has to stop when the typhoon comes, so he has gone to the military camp to manage things these days.

Compared with Zhi Zhi and Li Shu's leisure, Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao are just two spinning tops!

The two of them went to help everyone pull the felt cloth, check and strengthen the windbreak during working hours; they kept replenishing all kinds of food at home during off-duty hours... and finally piled up a corner of the living room with all kinds of food , vegetables, Li Shu strongly protested against this, and the two elders stopped.

At around 4:30 in the afternoon, when it is usually sunny at this point, there are dark clouds in the sky, strong winds and a sudden drop in temperature.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu hurried home, went to the nursery to pick up their two sons, and returned home.

Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao also just came back, and they are busy closing the doors and windows at the moment-the windows were not closed when everyone went out. Blow some light things in the house, such as paper, all over the room!

Li Shu closed the door behind his back, and Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao closed the window and drew the curtains...

for a moment, the room was like night!

Zhi Zhi went to the sofa in the living room in the dark, took out matches and candles from the chest of drawers, lit them...the room suddenly lit up with a faint light.

Zhi Zhi lit four candles in one breath and placed them in the four corners of the living room.

In this way, the living room becomes bright and majestic!

But Tie Dan had already run to the window, opened the curtains to look at the dark clouds in the sky, and saw the farmland in the distance being swayed by the strong wind. Wave after wave... "Wow! So this

is Typhoon!" Tie Dan exclaimed, "Mom, did the typhoon blow from Bend Island?"

Zhi Zhi: ...

Li Shu: ...

Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao couldn't help laughing,

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu also laughed up.

--No matter how old and smart a child is, he is innocent and cute in front of his parents.

At the moment, Aunt Zhao took a candle, lit it, and took it to the kitchen for dinner; Ms. Jiang took care of Tie Zhu; The food here is sufficient. For today's dinner, Aunt Zhao suggested making dumplings and steamed buns. Wrap a little more today, eat dumplings at night, and eat steamed buns and porridge tomorrow morning.

Everyone readily agreed.

Li Shu made the noodles, Aunt Zhao, Zhi Zhi and Tie Dan worked together to make the filling.

The pork bought from the cafeteria today is not much, only about five catties. This amount is actually the amount that Li Shu and Zhi Zhi would eat together for a meal. Now it's four big and two snacks... Even if it's used as dumpling stuffing, it's not enough.

So Aunt Zhao proposed to make stuffed fungus and eggs, and Zhizhi suggested to get stuffed with vegetarian shredded radish. Tie Dan ran to a corner of the living room to look at the food stocked by his grandma and Grandma Zhao, and shouted for glutinous rice stuffing ...

plus the orthodox dumplings stuffed with pork and cabbage, it is also very rich.

However, the glutinous rice stuffing proposed by Tie Dan was very innovative. The adults discussed it for a while and thought it was feasible, so Aunt Zhao went to cook glutinous rice.

Wash the glutinous rice and steam it in a pot, and then put a piece of bacon into the pot to cook during the steaming process. Cook until the bacon becomes soft, then take it out to cool, cut into small cubes, and fry it with diced mushrooms, ginger, onion, and minced garlic. The taste should be adjusted to be salty, and fry it for later use.

After the glutinous rice is cooked, let it cool down, then pour the minced cooked bacon into the glutinous rice and mix well. This is the stuffing of the glutinous rice.

On the other side, Li Shu has already made up with each other, and Zhizhi has also prepared the stuffing of cabbage and pork, fungus and eggs, shredded radish and so on.

Everyone started to make dumplings happily.

Zhi Zhi remembered again, after making the dumplings, she still needs to make buns, and if she makes buns, she can also make some sweet red bean stuffing!

So she ran to the kitchen again, found the pressure cooker, and started cooking red beans.

When she finishes her work in the kitchen...

Well, the adults and children in the living room were already laughing together. Everyone competed to make dumplings, and because Li Shu made the best dumplings... so he was disqualified from the competition?

Li Shu expressed dissatisfaction, but Tie Dan and Ms. Jiang stood aside, and both grandparents and grandchildren agreed that Li Shu should be kicked out!

Tie Zhu didn't know much to say, so he cheered for his brother anxiously -

Zhi Zhi came out of the kitchen with a smile.

Then Li Shu, Tie Dan, and Ms. Jiang all clamored for Zhi Zhi to judge...

Zhi Zhi was annoyed by the old and the young, and finally stood aside with them!

Li Shu deliberately put on a depressed look.

In the end, Tiedan's heart relented, and he hugged his father and whispered: "Don't be sad, Dad, give my dumpling to Dad...one." "

Only one?" Li Shu raised his eyebrows.

Tie Dan gritted his teeth, "Then give Dad two..."

"Only two?" Li Shu frowned.

Tie Dan was heartbroken, "At most three! No more! Tie Dan also likes eating dumplings!"

Li Shu laughed loudly.

Ms. Jiang looked at her son, then at her eldest grandson, and said in amazement: "Near it, that is, you can snatch food from his bowl...Your son, you can protect food! Who cares about the things in his bowl? He can't move either, unless he doesn't want to eat..."

Aunt Zhao joked, "It's father and son after all!"

Zhizhi suddenly remembered a very important thing.

She originally planned to inquire about her mother-in-law as soon as she saw her, but her mother-in-law fell ill as soon as she came to the island. After she took care of her mother-in-law, she was too busy to touch the ground...so she never had time to ask .

Now that she has time, she must ask clearly, "By the way, Mom, I have something to ask you."

"Say it." Ms. Jiang replied with a smile.

Zhi Zhi asked: "Mom, how did you know Tang Niang?"

Chapter 490

Ms. Jiang pondered: "...Tang Tang Niang?"

Zhizhi nodded seriously.

Li Shu's expression also became serious, "Mom, Tang Tangniang is very important to my mission! So how did you know Tang Tangniang?" Ms. Jiang then said: "I have known her for a long time! It's just that

I I never knew her name..."

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu were stunned.

The two exchanged glances and found that the other was shocked.

Especially Zhizhi.

-- You know, when Tang Niang left, Zhi Zhi only agreed to Li Shu's pursuit, but did not agree to marry him. In addition, Li Shu himself has always kept a low profile and never took the initiative to tell outsiders about his parents...

So?

How did Tang Niang know Ms. Jiang? How did he get in touch with Jiang Nushang?

Ms. Jiang talked about how she met Tang Tangniang.

The first time she saw Tang Tangniang was when Tie Zhu was five months old. Ms. Jiang took Tie Zhu to the hospital for vaccinations. When he came back, he took Tie Zhu to the Supply and Marketing Cooperative City to do some shopping, and then met Xiao Zhao's sister-in-law.

At that time, Ms. Jiang chatted with Xiao Zhao's sister-in-law for a while, and asked about Xiao Zhao's family situation.

--Xiao Zhao's family has already suffered miserably from Xiao Zhao!

Xiao Zhao's father was demoted seven ranks in total, and was promoted to the rank of lieutenant, which was only two ranks higher than the rank of sergeant. The decades of military exploits of the soldiers and horses were all lost because of Xiao Zhao!

Xiao Zhao's elder brother immediately went to Guangxi Province, wanting to participate in the self-defense counterattack. But it is also affected. Even if you go to the battlefield, you can only do logistics work, and there is no hope of accumulating military merits.

Brother Xiao Zhao was even more wronged. He originally studied war command in the military academy, but he was assigned to drive a car in a transportation company when he was assigned!

The bright future of the father and son has all come to naught!

Now Xiao Zhao's parents are divorcing.

To be precise, it is Xiao Zhao's adoptive father who wants to separate from Xiao Zhao's mother, because Xiao Zhao's mother has not given up on "rescuing" Xiao Zhao so far, and even wants to "rescue" Xiao Zhao from the border farm even after dissipating all her family's wealth!

Xiao Zhao's adoptive father no longer allows his wife to take his salary, nor does he allow the two sons to support their mother with a penny, otherwise he will divorce her...

Xiao Zhao's mother is desperate, so she has to go around to borrow money from relatives and friends, and then use it to get favors , wanted to "fish out" Xiao Zhao.

Xiao Zhao's sister-in-law also hated the mother and daughter very much.

A good family, just like this was ruined by stepmother and stepsister! Why can't the mother-in-law accept the mediocrity of her daughter? Let Anan let Xiao Zhao stay on the farm with peace of mind, wouldn't it be good to find an honest man to marry? The same is true for my sister-in-law, obviously the family conditions are not bad, why are her eyelids so shallow, and she has to take the opportunity to work to earn money when she goes to the United States for a meeting... For Xiao Zhao,

she really regrets marrying her husband.

The two families were originally well-matched, but now that her husband's family is in decline, she has to ask to go to her mother's family for many things. For the sake of her children's young age, her mother's family would help her, but the complaints from her parents, the ridicule from her brother and sister-in-law... made her feel extremely embarrassed!

But the relationship between her and her husband is still very good, and they have raised three daughters... and her husband is the stepson of her mother-in-law. Because of her reputation, her mother-in-law does not dare to trouble her as a step-daughter-in-law. So she felt better, just watched her brother-in-law being harassed by his mother-in-law, and felt a little distressed...

I heard that Xiao Zhao's mother heard a bad idea from nowhere recently: Xiao Zhao works on the frontier farm and visits relatives for fifteen days every year. So Xiao Zhao's mother thought, when Xiao Zhao came back to visit relatives this time, she had to arrange a marriage for her.

As long as you find a powerful person to marry Xiao Zhao, it is best that Xiao Zhao is still pregnant...

Even if Xiao Zhao makes a huge mistake, it is impossible for the superiors to prevent the couple from marrying together, let alone a pregnant woman who is pregnant with Liujia Go to such a harsh place?

Speaking of this, Xiaozhao's sister-in-law asked Ms. Jiang, "Auntie, I remember your daughter-in-law's name is Zhizhi, is she a different name?"

Ms. Jiang was a little confused.

Isn't this eating melons from Xiao Zhao's family?

Why did you suddenly mention Zhizhi?

But she still nodded, "That's right! My daughter-in-law's name is Bie Zhizhi-"

As soon as she said this, Ms. Jiang immediately felt a sharp gaze.

She turned her head and saw a very beautiful woman in black.

Women do not shy away from Ms. Jiang's gaze.

She even smiled at her.

Then Ms. Jiang heard Xiaozhao's sister-in-law say: "... Auntie, I heard that Bie Zhizhi has an older brother who is a surgeon at the First People's Hospital, and his name is-" "That's Zhizhi's third brother

, Say goodbye to Yanxi!" Ms. Jiang's attention returned to Xiao Zhao's sister-in-law.

Xiaozhao's sister-in-law said: "Ah... well, auntie, I don't know Bie Zhizhi's brother, but I heard that the person my mother-in-law is looking after for my babysitter is that doctor Bie!" Ms. Jiang immediately frowned

. I frowned.

Sister-in-law Xiaozhao said: "I heard about it too... It is said that Bie Zhizhi's father is already a deputy state-level cadre, and Bie is a doctor in his thirties, right? I heard that he has no date yet and is very handsome. If If Xiao Zhao can marry Doctor Bie, then Bie Zhizhi's father must not let his daughter-in-law go to such a remote place?"

"The other one... is that if Xiao Zhao becomes Bie Zhizhi's third sister-in-law, she will be married to your Li family indirectly! Then you can't watch your daughter-in-law's sister-in-law go through this hardship, can you?" Xiao Zhao's sister-in-law Observing Ms. Jiang's expression, she said cautiously.

Ms. Jiang was instantly blown away!

--Li Shu and Bie Yanxi are the same age, and they are still young. Ms. Jiang watched these two children grow up with her own eyes, so her affection for Bie Yanxi is even deeper than that of Li's and Jiang's nephews!

Just because of this, she can't just watch Bie Yanxi being plotted by Xiao Zhao's mother and daughter, and wading into this pit of fire!

At this time, Xiao Zhao's sister-in-law said again: "Okay, auntie, I... just said a few words, don't take it to heart. I mainly see the kindness that my aunt showed me when we were neighbors in those years ...Okay, it's getting late, I have to go."

After speaking, Xiao Zhao's sister-in-law left in a hurry.

At that time, Ms. Jiang was not in the mood to visit the supply and marketing cooperative anymore, so she took Tie Zhu home with a gloomy face.

After discussing with Lao Li, she decided to split things up: Lao Li went to find out when Xiao Zhao asked for family leave, and Ms. Jiang went to warn Bie Yanxi... Later, Ms. Jiang

deliberately went to the hospital with Tie Zhu and Tie Dan in her arms. Talk to Bie Yanxi, and tell about Xiao Zhao's mother and daughter trying to plot against him.

Don't Yanxi was shocked.

--To him, Xiao Zhao is simply a stranger who has met once! Why did the mother and daughter miss him for so long? Later, I heard from Ms. Jiang about the date when Xiao Zhao returned to Beijing to visit relatives...

Do not think for a long time, Yanxi told Ms. Jiang, "Aunt Jiang, thank you so much! It just so happens that the leader has been urging me to go to other places for further study! Then I just Stagger the time when Xiao Zhao returns to Beijing... I will come back when Xiao Zhao returns to the Frontier Farm!"

Ms. Jiang was relieved.

She let a pair of grandchildren play with Bie Yanxi for a while, and then took the grandchildren to prepare to go back.

result--

On the lawn at the gate of the family compound of the Military Academy, Ms. Jiang saw the beautiful woman in black she had seen in the supply and marketing cooperative a few days ago.

This lawn is flat, soft and clean. As long as the weather is good, many people in the neighborhood like to come here for a walk or walk their children.

The woman in black also brought her doll-a very beautiful little girl who looked about four or five years old at the time. The little girl has black hair and snow skin, she is a beauty, she has a clever and shrewd temperament on her body, which makes people think...of the childhood version of Zhi Zhi.

Ms. Jiang always liked girls, especially the Zhizhi one.

Now seeing the daughter of the woman in black, Ms. Jiang's eyes are shining with love!

Since they all came to walk the baby, and the woman in black was still very interested in Brother Tie Dan, she often looked at Tie Dan with a smile...

So, Ms. Jiang and the woman in black soon got acquainted.

The woman told Ms. Jiang that her surname was Tang, with the single name Tang. Her daughter is Jinzhi, nicknamed Zhizhi, and she is eight years old this year.

Ms. Jiang was taken aback!

--What? What kind of coincidence is this? Her daughter-in-law is called Zhizhi, and this little girl with a temperament very similar to Zhizhi is also called Zhi... Ah no, she is called Zhizhi, but Zhizhi and Zhizhi have the same pronunciation!

And, this little girl is already eight years old?

Why does it look so small?

Tang Tang explained with a smile: "I'm not tall, so my daughter will follow me."

Ms. Jiang felt that Tang Tang was not short, but she didn't argue with her about it.

Ms. Jiang was quite happy with the encounter that day.

Later, Ms. Jiang ran into Tang Tang who was playing on the lawn with her daughter from time to time.

The two also talked a little bit about their personal situation.

Tang Tang told Ms. Jiang that she is now working at the shipyard at Jin City Wharf. Tsu City is not far from Kyoto, so she occasionally brings her children to Kyoto to play.

Because Ms. Jiang's husband is a high-ranking military officer, it is not easy to talk about her and her husband's affairs, so she can only talk about her grandchildren... Sometimes she also talks about her son and daughter-in-law. Every time Ms. Jiang When talking about Zhi Zhi, Tang Tang always listened very carefully and couldn't help laughing.

However, Tang Tang didn't come often.

The frequency started seven or eight times a month, and then became more stable once or twice a month...

Until one day, Tang Tang suddenly brought the child to the family compound of the military region and asked the sentinel to call Ms. Jiang. When she said she wanted to visit Ms. Jiang, Ms. Jiang was dumbfounded.

But let Tang Tang come home anyway.

So Tang Tang told Ms. Jiang, "I'm really sorry I've been hiding it from you for so long... In fact, Zhizhi and I are old friends. Some time ago, I heard from my co-workers that someone was looking for me on the news broadcast... I guess this has something to do with it." It's related to Zhi Zhi. But I really can't leave recently, so I want you to pass a message to Zhi Zhi. I just asked her if there is something important..." After finishing speaking,

Tang Tang left.

Ms. Jiang was at a loss.

Ms. Jiang knew that people from Zhengyi Island, Lin City, Jienan Province were looking for Tang Tangniang. But she didn't know that Tang Tang was Tang Tangniang... and she didn't know that Tang Tang was Zhi Zhi's old friend!

However, Ms. Jiang told Lao Li about this as soon as possible, and asked Lao Li to pass the news to his son and daughter-in-law as soon as possible.

Hearing this, Zhizhi suddenly realized.

"It seems that Tang Niang is still very adaptable to this society!" Zhi Zhi sighed, "I really want to see Xiao Jin Zhi!"

Li Shu frowned and said, "So she works in the Jin City Shipyard..."

Chapter 491

Ms. Jiang blamed herself very much, and said to Li Shu: "Nianzhi, Mom didn't know that Tang Tang was so important to your mission... If I had known earlier, I would have dragged her to come right away!" Li

Shu After thinking about it, "Maybe she was delayed by something at that time."

Ms. Jiang still felt a little bit uneasy, "I also blame me. I heard Tang Tangniang's reputation in Nanling the year you two got married, but I... I didn't know a woman like her! Everyone said she was very majestic, I thought she was... a woman who looked like a man, but I didn't expect her to be so beautiful and so young!" Then Ms. Jiang asked

again Zhi Zhi, "Why does everyone call her Tang Tang Niang, and she said her name is Tang Tang?"

Zhi Zhi explained: "This is a custom in the old society, and now Nanling still has grandmothers calling me Zhi Niang!"

Ms. Jiang suddenly realized.

Then she asked Zhi Zhi, "But I reckon Tang Tang's age, she should be about the same age as me, right?"

Zhi Zhi replied, "She fled to Justice Island at the age of fourteen, and became the head of Justice Island two years later. ...She was eighteen years old when she was liberated."

Ms. Jiang counted on her fingers, "Then she is forty-eight this year! Her daughter is only eight years old... oh no, she is nine years old this year."

Then she sighed, "I can't see Come out, I can't see it! She looks so beautiful, her skin is so white and rosy without any wrinkles... Well, it's just that there are wrinkles around her eyes when she smiles, Zhi Zhi, she really looks so young! At most You look like thirty-five or sixteen."

Zhizhi smiled, "Mom, you look young too!"

Ms. Jiang froze for a moment, then smiled.

Of course she is young!

Although she has a strong personality, she is not a very enterprising person. Instead, she prefers to take care of her family. But her husband has been away from home for many years, and her son has rebellious bones all over his body when he was young...

She had nothing to do since she was young, and she has been waiting. Apart from making herself look good, she seems to have nothing to do son.

Now that she is older, she can help her son and daughter-in-law to take care of her grandson, which not only reduces the burden on her son and daughter-in-law, but also finally makes her life full and interesting.

Then Ms. Jiang heard Zhi Zhi's instructions, "Mom, you must not mention Tang Niang's matter in front of Fu Mingyu."

Ms. Jiang was stunned.

Of course she knew who Fu Mingyu was.

--Fu Mingyu is a handsome young man with white hair. A few years ago, when Ms. Jiang and Lao Li came to Seagull Island to talk about Li Shu and Zhizhi's marriage, they knew Fu Mingyu.

At that time, Fu Mingyu's hair was not yet gray.

This is the second time Ms. Jiang has come to Seagull Island and Justice Island after seven years.

In addition to being surprised by the earth-shaking changes in these two islands, Ms. Jiang was even more surprised that Fu Mingyu's facial features hadn't changed much, but his hair had turned white.

He's only in his thirties? It should be three or four years older than Li Shu, at most thirty-five...

However, due to her good upbringing, Ms. Jiang never asked about this matter. She just felt that the island of justice could be built so well in just a few years... It is estimated that Fu Mingyu worked hard day and night for his work.

Now what Zhizhi said...

Thinking about how Tangniang has been away from the island for many years, she is actually such a beautiful young woman with a beautiful child by her side? ? ?

A bold speculation suddenly popped up in Ms. Jiang's mind, "Zhizhi, is it..."

"Yes!" Zhizhi replied.

The well-informed Ms. Jiang opened her mouth wide.

Yes, Tang Tangniang looks beautiful and young, and Fu Mingyu is young but has gray hair... But there is a sixteen-year difference between them after all! And it's a big girl and a little boy! This is too...

for a while, Ms. Jiang doesn't know what to say.

Li Shu explained: "Mom, Zhi Zhi asked you not to tell Ming Yu because...Ming Yu has been waiting for Tang Niang for almost ten years, here..." Li Shu pointed at his forehead , and continued, "... already a little crazy."

Zhizhi also explained: "Actually, Mingyu has done a good job at work, but I can't talk to him about relationships, especially about Tang Tang. He is It's going to be crazy..."

Ms. Jiang was stunned for a while, her eyes suddenly turned red, and she muttered: "I know, I understand this kind of feeling... At that time, Lao Li and I just got married and he left. After walking for three years, life and death were uncertain, and I almost died. Crazy. Fortunately, I lived next to Zhi Zhi's house at that time. There were many brothers and sisters in Zhi Zhi's family. Sister Ying treated me like a real sister, so I survived..." "Such days... Fu Mingyu

passed Almost ten years, right? He's not completely crazy, he's already very powerful! Hey, I understand, I understand everything..." Ms. Jiang sighed.

Li Shu and Zhi Zhi looked at each other.

Zhi Zhi said to Li Shu: "When the typhoon is over, I'll make a phone call to Jin Shi Shipyard and ask about Tangtang's situation."

Li Shu nodded repeatedly.

The whole family stayed at home to escape the typhoon.

The wind howled all night.

In the middle of the night, it rained heavily.

The big raindrops hit the doors and windows, fell on the concrete floor near the family building, and hit the trees... making loud clanging and crackling noises.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu who were already asleep were woken up, they got up and carefully checked all the doors and windows of the house with candlesticks, and after making sure they were safe, they went back to the door of the room.

The heavy rain continued until the next morning.

The whole family was up, but the sky remained clouded, and the day was like night.

Candles are lit at home.

Aunt Zhao cooked white porridge, and served it with the steamed buns that everyone made together yesterday...

The whole family had a comfortable and full meal.

It wasn't until noon that the dark clouds that had been hanging over the head gradually dissipated, and the rain gradually diminished.

Li Shu turned on the semiconductor radio and listened to the local noon news on the radio--

【...The typhoon has left Linshi, but for the safety of the people and production safety, the government appeals to the people to stay at home and not to go out...】

Well, since it is still not allowed to go out, then everyone... continue to stay at home!

After lunch, the whole family went back to their respective rooms to take a nap.

In the afternoon, the sky cleared and the sun overhead was golden! There was no wind, and even the dormant cicadas began to sing...

Adults and children couldn't sit still, and they went downstairs to check the situation.

The adults hurried to check the crops on the island to see if they had been damaged by wind or rain; the children were walking wildly in the shallow puddle near the family building together!

Zhi Zhi, Li Shu and the others patrolled the island together and checked the damage.

so far so good!

One is that the typhoon is not severe this time, and Nanling is not the place where the typhoon officially landed, so the degree of harm is not great; the other is that everyone has already had a lot of experience in protection. Before the typhoon came, the windbreak forest had been reinforced and the experimental shed was completely closed. , The various breeding sheds where poultry live are also well protected...

basically there is no loss. When Zhi Zhi and Li Shu came back and went downstairs to their house, they found about twenty clay dolls in the open space in front of the tube building? !

Among them, two clay dolls, one big and one small, laughed and rushed towards Zhi Zhi and Li Shu, shouting incessantly:

"Dad! Mom--"

"Dad, Dad! Mom, Mom, Mom..."

Zhi Zhi Zhi was startled, and took a few steps back, hiding behind Li Shu.

So the two clay dolls threw themselves into Li Shu's arms.

Li Shu: ...

he looked down at the two clay dolls, each hugged one of his legs...the smaller one even climbed up his thigh! He paid extra attention when he was out patrolling the island, and he didn't let mud splash on his pants when he walked!

result?

His clean pants were instantly destroyed!

Li Shu was so angry and funny, he simply lifted up the collar of his youngest son's clothes, tore it off his own legs, and sat the little guy on his shoulders; The son slipped up, held him in his arms, and looked back at Zhi Zhi, "Let's go!"

Tie Dan and Tie Zhu also looked at Zhi Zhi at the same time, "

Mom, let's go home!"

"Mom, mom!"

Looking at the two dirty sons who were covered from head to toe with mud, and even every strand of hair was carefully covered with mud... If the two

little guys hadn't shouted, Zhi Zhi wouldn't have recognized him at all. , These two are her children!

After staring at the two dirty little clay figurines for a while, Zhizhi found it more and more funny, and couldn't help laughing out loud.

When they got home, Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao, who were cleaning up the house and cooking, were also startled by the two little clay babies. They shut the two small ones and the big one into the bathroom door angrily and funny, The clean clothes were placed at the door of the bathroom, so that the three of them, father and son, could wash them.

In the meantime, if the father and son closed the door and took a shower in the bathroom door, they would shout and laugh again...

For the two little ones, this was really a pleasant experience!

But as the time gate passed, the typhoon passed, and the adults cleaned up the stagnant water...the short and happy time gate that belonged to the children passed.

Early the next morning, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu went to Seagull Island.

All the big and small management of Shuangdao rushed to the meeting.

There is no other reason.

--After the typhoon, it is necessary to organize a team to carry out disaster inspection. Although everyone checked the situation on Zhengyi Island and Seagull Island yesterday afternoon, the two islands are the scientific research and technical support for the entire Nanling area. Therefore, it is necessary to divide into groups and rush to other production brigades to check the disaster situation, and provide technical support for scientific replanting of grain or other economic crops for the disaster area.

However, Fu Mingyu was absent?

The relationship between Long Qiang and Fu Mingyu is relatively good, he told Zhizhi, "Mingyu left before dawn today... He said that before the typhoon came, his family sent a message, it seems that his mother is sick..."

Zhizhi Zhi Zhi nodded.

She continues to chair the meeting.

However, a strong feeling of uneasiness suddenly emerged in her heart.

At that time, Zhizhi couldn't say anything in front of nearly a hundred managers of Shuangdao. It wasn't until after the meeting that Zhi Zhi left Long Qiang alone, and asked, "Long Qiang, you said that Fu Mingyu left early this morning?" Long Qiang thought for a while, then nodded, "It should be!"

"

He Did you go by water?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Long Qiang hesitated for a moment, and said: "Actually, I didn't see him leave with my own eyes. When I came here in the morning, I didn't see the boat he usually used on Justice Island, and there was no pier at Seagull Island... That's why I did this." Guessing."

Zhi Zhi suppressed his temper and asked: "Then do you know, is there anyone accompanying him?"

Long Qiang shook his head, "There should be no one accompanying him, he went alone."

Zhi Zhi suddenly It suddenly changed color.

--The typhoon has just passed, and the weather will be very unstable. In case Fu Mingyu encounters "turning back rain" at sea, and if the rain is too heavy, he will get lost! If you lose your way and stray into the depths of the sea...wouldn't you be looking for death? After the typhoon passes by, the huge tide will recede to the depths of the sea under the reaction force, and it is very easy to drag the boat away together!

This person, if he wants to go home... he must either take a long-distance bus, or wait two days before taking the waterway!

Seeing that Zhizhi's face turned pale immediately, Long Qiang was stunned for a moment, and suddenly realized that he couldn't help showing a regretful expression, and said: "Mingyu told me yesterday evening that I would not wait another two days ...He shook his head, what did he say... This is fate! I, I didn't expect him to really leave at the time, after all, he always puts the affairs of Justice Island more than his family's affairs!"

"Zhizhi, I saw that he didn't come to the meeting this morning, so I guessed if he went back, but I... can't be sure!" Long Qiang said.

Zhi Zhi was in a state of confusion, "Go and call Fat Uncle and the others!"

Long Qiang nodded, and ran out of Zhi Zhi's office.

Zhizhi followed suit and ran to the barracks at the foot of the mountain. She wrote a note and asked the soldiers to send a telegram to the Nanling barracks, asking the Nanling coastal defense force to call Fu Minglou and ask Ask Fu Mingyu if he came home...

Then she returned to the office worried.

Hong Hehe, Li Qingyu and the others all came after hearing the news and asked Zhizhi a few words, and everyone gasped in unison!

"Is Fu Mingyu desperate?" Hong Hehe exclaimed, "It's not that he doesn't know that it's raining, or that there will be a big ebb after the typhoon!" Li Qingyu also said anxiously: "Is it from his family?

" It's... really serious?"

Zhizhi closed her eyes.

She couldn't help but break into a cold sweat for the ill-fated Fu Mingyu.

--Tang Niang is coming back soon, at this critical juncture, Fu Mingyu, don't worry about it!

Chapter 492

Fu Mingyu threw away the wooden oar panting.

He kind of wanted to give up.

Early in the morning, he originally wanted to go to Linshi by water to visit his sick old mother.

Unexpectedly, not long after the boat sailed out of Justice Island, it encountered a large ebb tide. No matter how hard he paddled the oar, he was pushed by the tide, and receded bit by bit towards the depths of the sea...

Fu Mingyu threw the wooden oar aside angrily, and simply didn't bother to use that effort.

He lay flat on the bottom of the bilge, not caring where the tide was trying to take him.

Anyway, no matter where he goes... Even if he dies, he will be alone, without any worries.

The bright sun dazzled Fu Mingyu's eyes.

He took a straw hat over his face and put the rope behind his head... Soon, he was plunged into darkness.

There was the gentle rushing sound of the waves in his ears...

Fu Mingyu fell asleep without paying attention.

A woman appeared in the dream, with a slightly plump figure, thick hair, snow-skinned red lips, a pair of charming eyes glanced at him coldly, and then turned her face away.

He knew that she had a cold personality and a proud body, and no one could get her eyes, including him.

But it is such a woman who is as cold as ice, but has the most extreme enthusiasm and the most tender and delicious body...

Fu Mingyu chased after her, grabbed her cold and slippery wrist, and asked her angrily, "You still know how to come back?"

Woman He glanced sideways at him, with a playful smile on his lips.

She shook her hand, turned and left.

Fu Mingyu was in a hurry, "Tang Niang! I won't let you go!"

But she just brushed her hair coquettishly, and walked away without hesitation.

"Tang Niang! Tang Niang--"

Fu Mingyu yelled her name sadly, and sat up abruptly-

he stayed for a while, then looked at the vast sea around him...

Fu Mingyu knocked himself on the head, and cursed: "Dream! It's a dream again..."

He Immediately fell to the bottom of the bilge again, holding the straw hat to cover his head again.

But this time, he couldn't fall asleep anyway.

After tossing and turning for nearly an hour, Fu Mingyu still couldn't fall asleep, knowing that he couldn't continue that dream... So he sat up and scolded himself angrily: "Can't you talk to her properly in your dream? You have to fuck her every time." Seeing her get angry? You, you... How long has it been since you dreamed of her, and you finally saw her, can't you be soft?"

Tears flowed down the corners of his eyes.

He whimpered in a low voice: "Tang Niang, Tang Niang, I was wrong... What do you want to come back, you said... If you just hate me, let me know, let me know that you don't have me in your heart, and I will let you know." ..."

"I can give up" in the second half of the sentence... but I can't say it.

He continued to whisper: "I don't believe you don't like me! If you don't like me...how could you sleep with me? Tangniang, do you really mind how much older you are? I don't mind... You are so free and easy, do you still mind what other people say? If you really mind...then we should live in seclusion!" "

Tang Niang! Tang Niang..." He murmured her name in a low voice.

To Fu Mingyu, Tang Niang was like a gnawing grain to him, and he couldn't stop.

No matter how many days and nights, he will never forget... the few tender moments he and she had.

Normally, he deliberately kept himself busy, in fact, it was also to not think about her. But she has her own way to invade his mind, to sneak into his dream of "White Moonlight Transmigrating into a Villain and Dying Early", remembering the URL: m.1...

He stayed on Justice Island because of her.

But she hasn't returned for ten years...

I don't know what's going on with her outside?

Have you found another man, married and had children? Or did he go to another place and occupy the mountain as king again?

He really couldn't hide the sadness in his heart and his longing for her, but he really couldn't resolve these emotions... It just so happened that there was only a vast ocean around, so he burst into tears.

After crying, he was a little tired again, lying on the bottom of the bilge like a wreck, thinking silently: Anyway, it is very hot now, and the ebb tide has not dissipated, so I can't recognize the direction. When the sun is gone and the heat is gone at night, when you have strength, you can see the stars again, and you can recognize the direction, then try to move away with the oars.

==

But Tang Niang received the news that Zhi Zhi was looking for her two months ago.

At that time, she was working for the Tsu City Shipyard...

and she happened to receive a secret mission-the shipyard took over a task of repairing a warship, which required people to dive into the seabed with heavy equipment to repair the bottom of the warship.

In fact, the best way is to drag the warship into the shipyard, and then use the machine to lift the entire ship up for maintenance.

But according to reliable information, the spy satellites of the United States are monitoring several ships of the flower planting country!

In this era, the naval power of Huahua Country is very weak, and the number of ships is not many. If the Mi government knows that a few of the few ships have been damaged... I am afraid that the Mi country will condone the Yuelan country

. Xisha has challenged the flower-growing country!

Therefore, the superior issued a death order and did not allow the ship to return to the port, but sent maintenance personnel to repair the ship on the spot.

So Tang Niang only had time... Escorted by her colleagues in a special car, she hurried to the capital to find Ms. Jiang and said something before leaving in a hurry.

She stayed on the ship with a group of maintenance personnel, carrying heavy equipment and diving into the sea every day. First, she had to find the damaged part of the warship, and then dive into the ship.

But the problem is that the flower-growing country is too poor!

There are not even a few sets of serious diving suits!

In addition, those who know how to maintain can't dive, and those who hold their breath badly don't know how to repair. In the end, everyone taught Tangniang how to use the water welder and how to open the valve to connect different lines... After all, within the specified time,

the The ship has been repaired!

Tang Niang breathed a sigh of relief, and was about to rush to Justice Island...but was told that another ship had a problem.

So she and her companions transferred to another ship.

With previous experience, Tang Niang and her partners quickly solved the problem.

After reconfirming that nothing happened, she immediately took her daughter Jin Zhi, and the mother and daughter prepared enough dry food and fresh water, and rowed a small boat to Zhengyi Island.

If the weather is good, the wind direction is good, and the ocean current is normal, it will take three or four days to row a small boat from Jin City to Zhengyi Island.

But by coincidence, after walking for three days... she was about to arrive at Zhengyi Island. As a result, she observed the stars, the sunset and the wind direction, and soon realized that there might be a typhoon coming.

Tang Niang immediately turned the bow of the boat and avoided the direction of Snake Island.

She knew very well that Snake Island was an extremely dangerous place.

So Tang Niang didn't plan to go to the island, she quickly hid in the safe haven, calculated the path of the typhoon, and frantically started digging sand.

Yes, she had tools on board, and then she spent a whole day digging a deep, sloping pit, "sinking" the boat into the sand, and took out the linoleum and covered the boat.

When the typhoon is avoided, there will be a large area of ​​low tide.

At that time, the bunker she designed will be submerged by sea water... As long as the sandy slope at the bow is cleared, once the sea water pours in, her boat will be able to float!

After finishing all this, Tang Niang was really tired.

Looking back -

her little girl is already standing on the rock, using the throwing hook tied to her wrist, throwing the hook into the sea time and time again to catch fish... seven or eight fish weighing about two catties have been caught !

Tang Niang smiled.

This child inherited her good water ability from birth, and she can hold her breath underwater for seven or eight minutes at a young age. She hasn't grown up yet, but when she grows up... maybe she can surpass her as a mother!

At this moment, the little girl is squatting behind the big rock on the beach, burying the pot with the wind behind her back and lighting a fire, preparing to stew fish soup.

"Aniang, can I kill the fish myself?" The little girl asked crisply.

Tang Niang smiled and said: "Then don't hurt your hands!"

The little girl was overjoyed, "Absolutely not!"

Tang Niang took the dagger from her waist belt and threw it at her daughter.

Xiao Jinzhi took it steadily.

"Zhizhi, Auntie, go to the island to have a look, you just stay here and don't go far. If you really see a snake, stand in the sea quickly... Snakes on the island can't go into the sea. Although in the sea There are sea snakes, but sea snakes never come near the beach. Do you know?" Tang Niang explained.

Xiao Jinzhi nodded, "Don't worry, Ma'am, I'm not afraid of snakes, I have this!" As she spoke, the little girl proudly flashed the dagger in her hand, and patted her waist.

-- Around her waist is a long whip, the texture of which is the same as Aniang's, but thinner, shorter and lighter. A Niang said that when she gets older, the whip will be lengthened again. Although she is young now, she has been taught by A Niang to learn how to whip. It's not that she's bragging, as long as she has this whip to defend herself, not to mention snakes, even three or four grown men are no match for her!

Tang Niang looked at her daughter's small appearance, smiled, and said nothing.

Holding a long whip in one hand and an ax in the other, she walked towards the shore-this is Snake Island, the most dangerous place, bar none.

But now being forced by the situation, she and Jin Zhi had to stay here temporarily to avoid the limelight.

Therefore, it is very necessary to collect some plants that snakes and insects do not like.

With 120,000 points of energy, Tangniang went to the island and carefully collected plants such as She Mie Men, Cassia japonica, and marigolds, and cut off four or five branches that were as thick as an arm and about one meter long.

Of course she saw the snake.

Still, there don't appear to be as many snakes as there were when she came to the island decades ago.

Besides, she actually watched... the monkey? ? ?

Tang Niang flicked her long whip, killing seven or eight snakes in one go, and then hurried back with the snake-repelling plant and branches. After taking two steps, she thought about it and brought those dead snakes with her.

At this time, Xiao Jinzhi had quickly dissected all the fish she had caught, put them into the pot, poured some fresh water into it, and started cooking.

Sensing that someone was approaching, Xiao Jinzhi looked up and saw A Niang came back, and said with a happy face: "A Niang, you are back? I have already..." Before he could finish his

sentence, he suddenly saw A Niang's hand Carrying a large bunch of colorful things in the bag?

The little girl was so frightened that her face turned pale, she jumped up of course, pointed at the snake corpse that Tang Niang had tied up with thatch, and exclaimed: "Mother! Snake...snake!" ran towards the water.

Well, now she admits that all those lofty and ambitious words just now were said by her swollen face to pretend to be fat!

"Don't be afraid, they are all dead snakes!" Tang Niang comforted her daughter.

Jin Zhi was still very scared, so she hid from a distance and observed carefully... When she found that the heads of the snake corpses were all rotted without exception, and the snake corpses would not move at all, she was relieved.

Next, Tang Niang threw aside the things she brought back from the island, and started building the shelter without stopping.

There are snakes on the island, and she has children with her, so of course she dare not go to the island.

But she has sailed in this sea area for many years, and she is also very familiar with the terrain of Snake Island. Immediately, she found a high-lying reef pile, and she fell in love with a huge rock.

One side of this rock has a very steep slope, and the other side is a very steep vertical cut at an angle of almost ninety degrees.

Tangniang calculated the wind direction and confirmed that the back of this boulder is the best place to avoid the typhoon, and it can help resist the strong wind coming from the front...

This is enough.

Next, Tang Niang called out Jin Zhi, and the two of them went to the place where the boat was parked, and together they moved the awning roof, planks, pennies, long ropes, etc. that had been unloaded from the boat here, and began to build Build temporary shelters.

Penny set up a four-legged frame, and wooden planks were used as bed boards on the legs. Of course, the roof of the canopy on the boat was the roof, and the surrounding walls were replaced by linoleum.

When Tang Niang was panting and tidying up the last piece of linoleum...

the sky had gradually turned gloomy.

Xiao Jinzhi struggled to hold a pot full of fish soup, carefully avoiding the rocks under his feet, and said: "Mother, this fish soup has cooled down, eat it quickly!" The little girl looked at it again. The sky was getting dark, and she said sadly, "It's going to be dark soon."

Tang Niang hummed, first took the pot, put it on a relatively flat rock, and took the chopsticks from her daughter, and began to eat with big mouthfuls Meat soup.

When she was full, she stopped her chopsticks and said: "Zhizhi, you should eat more too. We may have to stay here for a day and a night, but for safety reasons, we will not leave this shelter for a day and a night." So, so there will be no more food..."

Xiao Jinzhi nodded, sitting by the reef while holding a pot to eat fish, while watching her mother busy.

Tang Niang has already built a simple shelter, and now she is going to do snake prevention work.

She first placed the snake corpses about ten meters away from the sanctuary, arranged the snake corpses in a semicircle around the sanctuary, poured some food oil on the snake corpses, lit a match and burned the snake corpses .

Next, she burned the snake-repelling plant five or six meters away from the sanctuary.

In order to prevent these things from being blown away by the strong wind, Tangniang put big stones on top of the snake corpse and the burned plants.

In this way, those snakes will not easily approach the sanctuary because they hate these smells so much.

After finishing all this, Tang Niang asked her daughter to lift off the linoleum and climb into the shelter.

On the other hand, she stood where she was and handed the military canteen filled with fresh water, vegetable oil can, flashlight, etc. to her daughter, then tore some linoleum cloth, wrapped it around the ends of a few thick branches, and wrapped it into a torch-at a critical moment, The torch will scare away those snakes.

Next, Tang Niang observed the distance again.

It was around four o'clock in the afternoon, and it was supposed to be a sunny moment, but the sky was covered with thick dark clouds...

The wind picked up gradually, mixed with big raindrops falling from the sky.

Tangniang immediately got into the shelter and asked Xiao Jinzhi to turn on the flashlight, while she stood on the simple bed board, carefully inspecting every corner and every crevice... After confirming that this is a closed space, she put the linoleum on The corners of the cloth are carefully tucked in.

"Okay, turn off the flashlight!" Tang Niang said softly.

Jin Zhi obediently turned off the flashlight.

The mother and daughter sat in a dark, airtight, and somewhat stuffy environment, listening carefully to the sounds outside.

The wind howled.

But because the shelter is close to the boulder, blocked by the boulder... hardly any wind penetrates into the shelter. So besides the howling wind, the mother and daughter can also hear the hurricane shaking the branches, the rustling of the raindrops on the plants, the crackling of the waves on the rocks... even, it seems that they can hear something The "squeaks", "roars", "ows" from some animals... and the sounds of animals that cannot be identified.

In the darkness, Tang Niang's eyes widened.

Xiao Jinzhi was also very surprised, "Aniang, are there any other animals on the island?"

Tang Niang thought for a while, "Maybe there are! When I first went to pick herbs, I felt snakes on the island. When I came here ten years ago, it was much rarer, and I also saw monkeys..."

After a pause, Tang Niang pursed her lips and smiled, "It's not surprising even if there are, maybe it's your Aunt Zhizhi's idea !"

Xiao Jinzhi tilted her head and asked: "Could it be that Aunt Zhi Zhi wants to move the monkey to Snake Island? What's the purpose of doing this?"

Tang Niang also thought about this question, "Could it be that the monkey is The killer of snakes?"

But no matter what she thought, she didn't think monkeys could defeat snakes.

Snakes are too aggressive. They can entangle enemies and have fangs. Most of the snakes on Snake Island are poisonous.

Monkeys are vegetarians, they don't have sharp claws or teeth, and their physical strength is mediocre... Besides, monkeys can climb trees, and so can snakes. Snakes are also good at lurking. How can monkeys be opponents of snakes?

In the darkness, Xiao Jinzhi pondered for a moment and asked, "Mother, could it be because... snakes are solitary animals, while monkeys live in groups? A monkey may not be able to beat a snake, but a group of monkeys wants to kill a snake , shouldn't be difficult? Besides, monkeys are the smartest primates other than humans, and they know how to use tools!"

After a pause, Xiao Jinzhi added: "One more thing... there are many kinds of snakes, some of which lay eggs. Although monkeys are considered herbivores, they occasionally eat some meat, especially... they eat eggs! So It seems that monkeys can survive on Snake Island... Although the conditions are very harsh, it is not hopeless."

Tang Niang asked curiously: "Solitary animals? Social animals? Primates... Did you learn these in school? "

Xiao Jinzhi was a little helpless, "No, I have only finished the fifth grade of elementary school now, and I haven't learned biology yet! Primates or something, those are junior high school courses... Auntie, it's because you are often away from home. I had to go to the library to read to pass the time. These are all the knowledge I read in the books!"

Tang Niang boasted: "My daughter is smart!"

"Is it because I have a college student father?" Xiao Jinzhi smiled asked.

Tang Niang was stunned.

Chapter 493

The words suddenly spoken by the daughter...

made Tangniang fall into silence.

In fact, she hadn't thought about that man for a long time.

The man's face has been blurred deep in her memory.

She slept with Fu Mingyu a few times for a while, and after knowing that she was pregnant... She couldn't explain why she left Justice Island and Fu Mingyu.

While waiting for her child's arrival on the isolated mountain, she had the idea of ​​walking around and seeing the world and the country.

So, she learned to read during pregnancy, and after giving birth to a child, she left a letter to Zhizhi, and took the child on a journey of wandering around the world.

For many years, she lived in no fixed place.

She bought a map of the country and a train timetable, compared the two charts, and traveled to all the capital cities in the entire flower country... The

main income is selling fish.

First take the children to fish, sell them, save enough money, and then take the children to rent a small residential house in the provincial capital city. They will live there for a month or two, and the mother and daughter will go shopping in the city... and then open it a journey.

Along the way, because she looked young and beautiful, countless people with ulterior motives coveted her, and in the end they all fell under her force value. There are also many kind-hearted people who saw that she was wandering around alone with her children, and gave her a lot of care...

She encountered many things, met many people, and enjoyed many scenery...

Of course, she also quietly asked about Justice Island thing.

She knew that Justice Island, Seagull Island... and even the entire Nanling were getting better and better under the leadership of Zhi Zhi, and became famous all over the country. She also knew that Fu Mingyu had been guarding Justice Island...

Was he waiting for her to go back?

Tang Niang subconsciously resisted.

So she slowed down the journey even more.

Until two years ago, when she was fishing off the coast of Jin City for money, the nearby fishermen told her that a national shipyard was hiring people with good water skills with high salaries.

Tang Niang thought about it, and went to join in the fun.

Her water skills are unmatched, and she was admitted to the shipyard on the spot.

After nearly ten years of wandering, Tang Niang is no longer a naive young woman who is ignorant of the world. She asked the shipyard for salary, grade, accommodation and other issues, and also solved the problem of Jin Zhi going to school.

Jin Zhi is a smart boy.

After half a year of second grade in Shipyard Children's Primary School... I got the primary school textbook, skipped grade 4, and was promoted to grade 5 in the second semester of the second year, and I'm going to grade 6 soon!

Everyone praises Jin Zhi for being smart.

Tang Niang was also happy for the child, once she was drunk, she slipped her tongue and said to her daughter: "Although your aunt...you can't read big characters, it's been almost forty years, that is, nearly ten years ago, before you were killed by your Aunt Zhizhi. I taught you how to read, but your father is a college student! So your father is smart and you are smart, so you can let him..." It was just such a

joke, but I didn't expect this child to think about it until now.

At this time, Jin Zhi's old story was brought up again, but Tangniang didn't know how to continue.

"Mother, this time we go back to Justice Island, will we see my father?" Jin Zhi asked.

Tangniang closed her eyes, and became irritable for no reason, "Your father is dead!"

Jin Zhi: ...

"Aniang, don't be angry with me, I'll just ask you a word... You took me outside to the world For home, in fact, it's not that you don't want to go back to Justice Island, but my father is waiting for you there, but you don't want to see him, and you don't even want him to know my existence... right?" Jin Zhi asked. In the darkness, Tang Niang's fair face instantly flushed red.

"No!" Tang Niang said angrily.

Jin Zhi asked: "Did he offend you?"

"No!"

Jin Zhi wondered: "He didn't offend you, so why are you running away?" After a pause, the little girl asked curiously again: "Could it be that it's Madam who you are sorry for him?

" Pai, "You son of a bitch! What nonsense are

you talking about?" Jin Zhi'er smiled, "Aniang, haven't you noticed? In fact, you are rarely angry at ordinary times, and of course you are rarely happy... There are not many mood swings, but as long as you Speaking of him, you...have an unconcealable excitement."

"I don't." Tangniang said lightly.

Why is this kid so spooky?

It's exactly the same as Zhizhi!

However, Zhi Zhi is older, although she is clear in her heart, she doesn't say a word that should not be said. After all, Jin Zhi is still young, and lacks a lot of time in terms of city government and self-cultivation.

God knows how hard it was for her to hide her excitement and surprise...

At this time, Jin Zhi pursed her lips and smiled again, "Okay, okay, I get it, Mom, don't be angry!"

"I'm not angry." Tang Niang said firmly .

The little girl's chuckle came from the darkness.

Tang Niang felt a little hot for no reason.

The mother and daughter stayed in this small shelter for a day and a night.

It's actually not that comfortable.

It was dark, stuffy, the space was small, the wind sounded as sharp as a female ghost screaming, the rain was crackling on the roof of the bamboo shelter, and the movement was so loud that the whole shelter was trembling... The mother and daughter were basically sitting in the

shelter of.

My butt hurts after sitting for a long time, but I can stand up, but the roof of the shelter will be close to the top of Tangniang's head. Moreover, the shelter not only bears the weight of two people, but also endures the ravages of wind and rain. The mother and daughter can only get up and stand together when they are tired from sitting. collapsed.

Couldn't even fall asleep.

For no reason, the noise was too loud.

It wasn't until after the typhoon passed that there was much less movement, and the two of them cuddled together and had a good sleep.

In the morning, Tang Niang got up.

Jin Zhi was still asleep.

The little girl loves to sleep in. If Tang Niang doesn't ask her to get up and practice at home, she can sleep until noon!

Tang Niang looked at her daughter's fair, tall and delicate nose, and couldn't help touching her own round nose... My daughter is good at everything, but she doesn't look like her.

Well, maybe it's still like her dad.

"Mother, I still have to sleep..." Jin Zhi murmured with his eyes closed.

Tang Niang felt sorry for her daughter who followed her all the way and was still frightened, so she said: "Well, you sleep with you."

She went out of the shelter, carefully tucked the corners of the linoleum curtain tightly, and tilted the three empty military water bottles. Put it on your body and walk towards the island.

Tang Niang found fresh water, washed it first, filled three water bottles, and picked some She Mie Men, Hemerocallis flowers, Wild Cassia and so on. Seeing a big tree in the jungle, with August melon vines hanging on the tree, full of golden and ripe wild fruits, August melon, he beat it down with a whip and put them all in net bags... Of course, during the

process When she met a snake along the way, she naturally flicked the whip unceremoniously... In the end, she wrapped up a dozen dead snakes and dragged them back to the camp.

Tang Niang first burned the snake corpse and threw it around the camp; then burned the snake-repelling plant and threw it around the camp. Then she ate August melon.

The taste of August melon is as sweet as honey, sweet and juicy.

She ate four or five in one go, saving half for her daughter...

Suddenly, she stood up vigilantly and looked into the distance.

A tiny black dot in the distance across the ocean?

Tang Niang stood on a high place, stared at the little black dot for a while, and finally confirmed...it was a small boat.

But for some reason, it seems that no one is driving the boat? ? ?

Snake Island is already very close to Justice Island. If you shake the boat, you can get there in one day.

If an unmanned boat is found in this place...

then there is a high probability that some old brother on the island has died, so he went to sea alone to join himself-this is a sea burial.

In the entire Nanling, only Zhengyi Island still preserves this custom.

Because the people on Justice Island are fishermen, they belong to the sea by nature.

Tangniang's heart suddenly clenched tightly.

For a moment, she didn't dare to think about which old brother it was...

But she suddenly realized that her old brothers were not young anymore, and in the ten years since she left... I don't know how many of them Say goodbye to Justice Island and return to the sea.

Tang Niang stared blankly at the boat, and suddenly felt a strong sense of going home.

It's just--

as the boat approached, it seemed that something moved on the boat?

Tangniang opened her eyes wide.

so?

The old brother on board is still alive? ? ?

Tang Niang immediately jumped off the reef lightly and rushed towards the sea.

As long as the people on board are not dead, at least she can talk to her old brother!

She hurried to the beach, waded in the shallows for a while, then plunged into the sea, and quickly swam towards the boat.

The closer she swam, the clearer she could see...

Was there really someone on board, still alive, with white hair?

It's getting closer, it's getting closer...

The man on the boat is a man.

He didn't wear a shirt, and he didn't row the boat, so he sat on the boat with his back facing Tang Niang's direction... the whole person seemed lifeless.

Tang Niang swam over with all her strength, stepped on the water hard, jumped out of the water, and grabbed the side of the boat with both hands.

The white-haired man was startled, and turned to look at Tang Niang.

Tang Niang was stunned.

This white-haired man...

why does he have snow-white hair, but a thin but strong body of wheat color, and his face...he has a handsome appearance, a calm and elegant temperament, and beautiful eyes, just looking at her eyes Here, it seems that an inexplicable storm is brewing.

Most importantly, the man's facial features... are so familiar that Tang Niang feels a little creepy?

This man is Fu Mingyu.

He was depressed...

was taken to an unknown place by the receding tide, and when he was taking a nap on the boat, he finally dreamed of Tang Niang, but when he was anxious in the dream... he woke up!

If you want to dream again and see her again, you can't...

The result? ? ?

That glamorous sea monster that has charmed him all his life suddenly appeared on his boat? !

She was dressed in black, her skin was cold and white, and her wet black hair stuck to her snow-like beautiful face. Her eyes were so clear and full of surprise that her red lips were slightly parted, revealing a smile. Small and white teeth.

"You... Tang Niang?" Fu Mingyu exclaimed in surprise.

Tang Niang was stunned.

This voice-well, when she saw his face and his white hair, she was really a little dazed, and she couldn't confirm that it was him. But when he spoke, of course she recognized the voice...

Or is it really Fu Mingyu?

God, what kind of evil fate is this?

The sea is so big, how could it be possible to meet it like this? !

At this moment, Fu Mingyu suddenly went berserk.

He grabbed Tangniang, lifted her onto the boat, and then a hungry tiger pressed her to the bottom of the bilge, and then growled hysterically, "I just said a few words to you in my dream, and you just... just say no." Leaving without saying a word? I have been waiting for you for ten years! I am not worthy to ask you where are you going? Tell me where you are going! I will go with you!" Tang Niang was dumbfounded

.

She was so shocked that her brain couldn't turn around at all...

so she didn't resist.

But for Fu Mingyu, this moment was like being in a dream!

Now... is he dreaming?

How long had he been looking for her, how long had he been waiting for her...

He was almost desperate and driven crazy, but she suddenly appeared?

Fu Mingyu didn't want to believe that this was a dream.

But every dream was more real than this one... His beloved mermaid was lying under him, and he could feel the coldness of her wet clothes, the slight warmth of her body, her elastic skin... and her growing With a beautiful face...

Fu Mingyu stared blankly at the woman he had been thinking about day and night, his whole body trembling with joy, and his eyes were red with hatred.

He told himself -

this is not a dream! It's not a dream! ! !

Forget it...

even if it's a dream!

Then he should cherish the time when he can dream of her.

He leaned down and kissed her fiercely.

Tangniang suddenly opened her eyes wide.

Chapter 494

The small boat swayed in circles and circles of ripples on the calm sea surface...

There was no one on the thin and narrow black-headed boat.

But upon closer inspection, a pair of women's snow-white feet were exposed under the canopy, and intertwined with them were a pair of big wheat-colored feet belonging to a man.

Broken breathing sounds one after another.

The woman never said a word.

But the man muttered endlessly-

"I'm about to be tortured to death by you, do you know that?"

"Where have you been all these years...Huh? Speak! Speak!

" If you are willing to talk to me, I too...will not let you go..."

"Do you have me in your heart? Heh, why do I ask you such a thing? If you don't like me, you can kill me with a whip... So you like me, right? Tang Niang, you like me..." "

You think that if you don't speak, it means you don't admit it? Tang Niang, you like me, look... how much you like me now, Tang Niang, I like you too!"

"Don't leave in the future, okay? Don't leave...I'll give you whatever you want, and I can do whatever you want...Just don't leave me alone, Tangniang, Tangniang...if I For you, there is only such a role, and I will... serve you like this every day to make you comfortable... okay? Never leave me..." "Tang Tangniang, talk! Say you will

never Leave me!"

The ripples from the boat were proportional to the urgency of the man's speech.

When his speech slowed down, the boat would swing softly and gently; when he got angry, the boat would sink heavily, and then heavily... the

ripples made by the boat would be deeper and bigger...

for a long time , the boat gradually quieted down.

Tang Niang was lying on the bottom of the bilge, her mind went blank and her eyes were a little dazed due to the extreme joy.

She stared at the bamboo awning with wide eyes... not understanding how things could develop like this.

Why didn't she push him away just now?

Probably she has been absent for a long time.

The moment he grabbed her with his warm and dry hands and refused to let her go, her body made a decision one step ahead of her brain.

What surprised her even more was that her body actually yearned for him, was more familiar with him, and was more willing to contact him than she imagined?

And then-

it was out of control.

Tangniang held her forehead.

When the aftertaste dissipated, she sat up and reached out to get the clothes.

Fu Mingyu grabbed the clothes first.

After he was satisfied, he stared at her with a pair of moist peach blossom eyes, and whispered, "I'm not dreaming, am I?"

Tang Niang looked at him coldly.

She lunged at him--

and over him, pulled out her wetsuit, covered herself, and put it on.

Fu Mingyu also dressed quickly.

He is a man, just put on his pants, and he moves faster than her.

Then he suppressed her again and asked her: "I'm not dreaming, am I?"

Tang Niang stared at Fu Mingyu for a while, then suddenly gave him a charming smile.

She raised her bare hand--

push his shoulder away.

But she used ingenuity, Fu Mingyu was just gently pushed away by her, and did not hit the side of the boat.

Tang Niang had already supported the bottom of the ship's cabin with her hands, and she jumped lightly--

she jumped into the sea.

Fu Mingyu didn't think at all, chased after him, jumped out of the ship's side, and fell into the sea.

However, his water quality... can only be said to be able to swim.

After falling into the water, I only saw that the beautiful figure in Xuanyi had already gone far away!

Fu Mingyu was startled and angry, and shouted: "Tang Niang! Tang Niang-"

He immediately chased after her in the direction in which she was fleeing.

But the result is--

the distance from her is getting farther and farther away.

Fu Mingyu was so angry that his forehead was dazed, and he said angrily: "Tang Tang! Do you hate me so much? Do you just hate me? Tang Tang, tell me do you hate me? If you say you hate me, then I, my whole life... I'm not here to pester you either! Come back! Come back..."

The mermaid had already run away without a trace!

Fu Mingyu was so angry that his face was livid, but he still swam towards the place where Tang Niang disappeared.

However, his speed was not as fast as Tangniang's, his physical strength was not as good as Tangniang's, and he shouted while swimming... he choked on a few sips of water when he was not paying attention.

After tossing on the sea for more than half an hour, Fu Mingyu gradually became exhausted, his hands could no longer move the water, and he felt that his body was getting heavier...

"Tang Niang! Tang Niang-"

he called out in grief her name.

She left quietly for the first time ten years ago, which gave him inexplicable room for association.

He always felt that maybe she left Justice Island because of other things, not because she wanted to avoid him...

After ten years of reunion, she never left again!

This time, she still didn't say a word.

Although he didn't say that it was because of him that he left, nor did he say whether he liked or disliked him, but he turned around and left without nostalgia...does it need to be said

?

At least she won't stay because of him!

Fu Mingyu was all hopeless.

Heartbroken, he immediately stretched his hands and feet, and floated upright on the sea surface, no longer struggling to tread water and paddling, and even staring at the extremely dazzling sun with his own eyes.

never mind.

never mind! ! !

Anyway, Tang Niang doesn't care about him!

His ten-year persistence is simply a joke!

She doesn't like him at all!

It's him who is being self-indulgent.

Tears slid down from the corners of his eyes and fell into the sea along his face.

Even he couldn't tell whether it was the tears shed because of sadness, or the stimulation from the fierce sunlight...

But these are not important anymore.

Fu Mingyu slowly sank into the sea.

When he was floating on the surface of the sea, his whole body was heated by the scorching sun; when he sank into the sea, the cold sea water enveloped him completely, and his skin that was exposed outside the clothing was a little painful.

Ah, the sea water covered his mouth, nose and ears, and caressed his face gently.

His body was already soaked in sea water, his whole body was chilling, his heart was extremely desperate, and his limbs felt so heavy that he couldn't move at all...

Fu Mingyu slowly rolled his eyes and let out a sob.

Forget it, goodbye...

But at this moment, a gentle and strong hand suddenly supported his lower back, preventing him from continuing to sink.

Fu Mingyu stared blankly at...

the stunning snow-skinned mermaid dressed in black looked at him in shock, doubt and distress.

She covered her lips and came over, while breathing for him, while stepping on the water, she quickly helped him rise to the surface of the sea.

Fu Mingyu remained motionless, like a white jade carving.

He has had enough of the despair of being abandoned, and he neither rejects her nor accepts her.

She became more and more anxious, stepped on the water faster, and rose faster...

Soon -

"哗啦啦" the water sounded, and Tangniang surfaced with Fu Mingyu.

"Are you crazy?" Tangniang said sharply, "Fu Mingyu! You almost died just now, do you know that?"

Fu Mingyu panted heavily.

He looked at her with red eyes, and said coldly: "It's none of your business if I die or live. If you want to go, I can't stop you...I want to die, why do you force it?"

Tang Niang said angrily: "You To live, to save a life, not only for you, but also for your family, your partner! You..." "

But none of them are you!" Fu Mingyu said hoarsely.

Tang Niang looked at him, speechless for a moment.

"Are you willing to talk to me now?" Fu Mingyu looked at her blankly, and said in a low voice, "Then...you just...look into my eyes and tell me...Tang Tangniang, have you...have you ever liked her? Me?"

After speaking, his emotions collapsed again, from soft whispers to angry roars.

The endings are broken.

But Tang Niang looked at him, opened her mouth, but couldn't utter a word.

Tears blurred Fu Mingyu's eyes, and he said loudly: "Can't you say it? Do you think I'm so bad that it makes you feel ashamed to like me? Tang Tangniang, admit that you like me, admit that you just like to sleep with me... Is it so difficult?"

Tangniang: ...

Fu Mingyu stared at her viciously, and said loudly: "I! Fu Mingyu... like Tang Tangniang! Did you hear that? Fu Mingyu likes Tang Tangniang! Whether in Fu Mingyu's eyes or his In his heart, Tang Tangniang is his favorite woman!"

"Fu Mingyu never thought it was a problem that Tang Tangniang was ten years older than him! The Fu family has already accepted this! Everyone in Zhengyi Island and Nanling Town knows that Fu Mingyu likes Tang Tangniang! Everyone knows that Fu Mingyu waited for Tang Tangniang to come back. I have been waiting here for ten years..."

Tang Niang was shocked.

Speaking of this, Fu Mingyu asked Tang Tangniang, "Tang Tangniang, let me ask you! I dare to admit that I like you... What about you? You dare not admit it, don't you dare to deny it?" Tangniang was speechless for a long

time .

To be honest, in her impression, Fu Mingyu was an arrogant and self-reliant kid from a rich family.

She has a good impression of him, but she never thought about the word responsibility.

She... To put it bluntly, she really just wanted to have fun.

But she never expected that this man's love for her would be so fierce!

He...

really stayed on Justice Island to wait for her?

How dare he confess his love for her to his family, to the people of Justice Island, to the entire Nanling Town? ? ?

sky!

She is a poor and clinking bandit woman, and he is the second generation of officials from a wealthy family; she is sixteen years older than him! ! !

She hasn't been in Nanling Town these years...

So how much criticism did he bear alone? How much did you suffer? How many people have ridiculed you? Does his family not understand him? ? ?

Fu Mingyu asked with tears: "Tang Niang, tell me... do you like me? Even if you don't... talk! Let me know!" At this time, a beautiful child's voice sounded abruptly Get up, "Mother? Are you okay?"

Fu Mingyu was stunned.

He turned his head slowly, and saw a... a beautiful little girl with an ancient spirit.

Chapter 495

Tangniang frowned and looked at Xiao Jinzhi.

She was shocked by Fu Mingyu's confession just now, she didn't pay attention for a moment, and she didn't realize that this little girl actually took a one-meter-wide and one-meter-long wooden box cover from their boat, and used it as a boat. Then tie a piece of hemp rope and fix the paddle loosely...

Just like that, the little girl knelt and sat on the wooden box cover, rowing the "boat" and coming over.

At this moment, the little girl was looking at Fu Mingyu curiously.

Relying on Jin Zhi's intelligence and A Niang's weird behavior... Xiao Jin Zhi has already guessed who this white-haired and handsome man is.

--I'm afraid it's her college student father, right? !

Xiao Jinzhi was looking at Fu Mingyu.

Fu Mingyu also looked at Xiao Jinzhi dumbfounded.

This little girl... so beautiful! And this child gave him a sense of familiarity for no reason.

As if he should have known her long ago.

If you take a closer look, the child's facial features are very beautiful, and his skin is particularly fair and delicate, mixed with a sense of eccentricity that is very similar to Zhi Zhi, and also has the same laziness and coldness as Tang Niang.

Tang Niang suddenly felt a headache.

"Okay, let's go back to the island first," Tang Niang said.

She said to Fu Mingyu, "Hold on to this board first, and I'll go over and drag your boat over."

Then she turned her head and told her daughter, "Jin Zhi, he's not good at swimming, you take care of him."

"Got it, Ma'am. "Xiao Jinzhi said crisply, and couldn't help but secretly glanced at Fu Mingyu.

Tangniang held her forehead.

This little guy! He probably already guessed that this is her father...so he called her mother on purpose.

Tang Niang glanced at Fu Mingyu, sighed, turned around and swam towards the boat.

On the wooden box cover, only Xiao Jinzhi and Fu Mingyu were left.

Xiao Jinzhi knelt on the lid of the wooden box, and Fu Mingyu lay beside the lid of the wooden box...

Fu Mingyu stared at the little girl intently.

To him today... is really more surprising than joyful, and it's like a dream!

After ten years of disappointment, he couldn't believe that he really met Tang Niang... And now, there is actually a little girl calling Tang Niang his mother?

so? ? ?

Is this child the reason why Tang Niang insisted on running away?

But...

Fu Mingyu stayed on Justice Island for ten years, watching the educated youths around him fall in love, get married, give birth to babies, and especially watched those babies grow up slowly.

So he could see that this little girl was born petite and exquisite, maybe only six or seven years old!

And Tang Niang has been away from the island for ten years, if this child is only six or seven years old... then it proves that she is not his child.

Fu Mingyu's darling began to ache.

Tang Niang later had another man?

"You... are called Jin Zhi?" Fu Mingyu looked at the little girl and asked cautiously.

Xiao Jinzhi nodded.

"Which gold, which branch?" Fu Mingyu asked again.

Xiao Jinzhi replied: "Golden gold, a branch with lush branches and leaves."

"Ah, it's a golden branch..." Fu Mingyu felt even colder in his heart, but he still couldn't let it go, so he asked with difficulty, "Then your... What?"

Xiao Jinzhi was extremely intelligent.

Although A Niang has been strictly guarded and tight-lipped about her father's affairs, it was the time when she was drunk that Zui Xunxun revealed that her father was a college student... so a little clue.

But the person in front of him... who knows if he is a college student?

Xiao Jinzhi hesitated for a moment, and asked instead, "Are you a college student?"

Fu Mingyu was taken aback.

"Yes." He admitted frankly.

Xiao Jinzhi's eyes lit up.

But just now after she woke up on the island, she saw that A Niang was not there, so she came out with a whip and a dagger to find someone.

She didn't leave the shelter, though.

Because the shelter is well taken care of by A Niang, no snake dares to come here... Xiao Jinzhi stood on the reef and observed the movement on the island-she knew that this was Snake Island, even if she was a martial artist A Niang, I won't go deep into it easily.

Therefore, as long as A Niang is nearby, there will definitely be some movement.

The thing is -

no.

The island is quiet and quiet.

Then, A Niang may have gone fishing in the sea.

So Xiao Jinzhi climbed up to the highest rock and stood there looking into the distance.

Sure enough, she saw a small black spot in the distance...

Looking closely, she saw that it was a small boat, and she also found that two people were falling from the boat into the sea one after the other?

The one in black... needless to say, is her mother!

So, Xiao Jinzhi quickly climbed down the reef and walked towards the shallows. First, he went to the boat, climbed on the boat, took the cover of a wooden box on the cabin, and rowed the boat to check the situation.

It took a while for her to rush over.

As soon as she came over, she heard the white-haired and handsome man yelling angrily, "I, Fu Mingyu, dare to admit that Fu Mingyu likes Tang Tangniang, do you, Tangtangniang, dare to admit it" or something... This...Fu Mingyu asked again, "Zhizhi

,

you What's your last name?"

Xiao Jinzhi bit her lower lip.

Yes, her question was the same as Fu Mingyu's.

Why is her mother named Tang Tangniang, and the person who is suspected to be her father named Fu Mingyu...but her name is Jin Zhi?

If they were really a family, why did each have a last name? Why did she take neither her father's nor her mother's surname?

Now Fu Mingyu asked her surname, Xiao Jinzhi hesitated for a while, and said, "My name is Jin Zhi."

Fu Mingyu was stunned for a long time, his eye circles began to turn red again, and his heart sank into the bottom of the sea.

--It turns out that the child's name is not Tang Jinzhi, nor is it Fu Jinzhi...

Sure enough, Tang Tang Niang has another man?

At this moment, Fu Mingyu was so sad that he wanted to die!

However, he still held back the sadness in his heart, and asked Jin Zhi again: "Zhi Zhi, then... how old are you this year? When is your birthday?"

Jin Zhi stared at Fu Mingyu for a long time.

She can confirm that her mother, except that she doesn't like to talk about her father, is open and unspeakable to others.

So he told her her age and birthday.

Fu Mingyu lowered his head and calculated again, then suddenly laughed again.

"Jin Zhi, are you... my daughter?" He raised his eyebrows happily.

Xiao Jinzhi looked at Fu Mingyu with his big eyes rolling around.

It seems that her birthday may be on the right date.

But the surname is wrong...

She still dare not admit it.

At least one thing, Xiao Jinzhi can be sure of, that is - her mother really likes this man!

First look at the appearance of the man in front of you:

then look at the appearance of this Fu Mingyu... He is really handsome and handsome, with a good-looking body, tall and thin, handsome and gentle. It's just that the white hair has grown a bit, covering the back of the ear and covering the eyes. But I have to say that white hair also has the charm of white hair, but I feel more handsome and good-looking.

Look at this man's behavior:

which man, if he dared to pester her mother like just now, would have been whipped to death by her!

Look, just now this Fu Mingyu expressed his love to A Niang so passionately in the most vicious tone...

A Niang is not angry?

Isn't this a preference? ? ?

However, to Fu Mingyu's straightforward question, Xiao Jinzhi replied with a smile: "I don't know."

Fu Mingyu suddenly showed a little coy look... He quickly looked into the distance and found that Tangniang had already got the boat Hey, he's rushing this way right now, but he probably hasn't reached the distance where he can hear him talking to Xiao Jinzhi?

So he lowered his voice, and quickly asked: "Little Jin Zhi, over the years...does your mother have any companions?"

Xiao Jin Zhi understood.

She pretended not to understand, "Of course there is!"

Fu Mingyu's face collapsed.

Xiao Jinzhi continued: "I am my mother's companion! We have never been separated... Well, since I was born!"

Fu Mingyu heaved a sigh of relief, and complained: "Don't talk so loudly, can you?" Scared me to death..."

Then he was still a little worried, and emphasized, "Xiao Jinzhi, you have been with your mother all these years, and there is no other man... to accompany you, right? "

Xiao Jinzhi looked at Fu Mingyu intently, and suddenly couldn't help laughing.

Fu Mingyu was stunned, wondering if he said something wrong?

Quickly reflect on it -

it seems that I didn't say anything wrong, right?

Why did this little girl laugh so much? Still leaning forward and backward? ? ?

In fact, Xiao Jinzhi finds it funny... this Fu Mingyu is really interesting!

Completely different from her aunt's coldness and indifference, Fu Mingyu has a straight-ball temperament at first glance-say out loud when you love, and hate clearly, and when you have doubts, the expression on your face also reveals a strong When he is happy, he smiles so beautifully, when he is sad, his eyes are red, and it seems that tears are about to fall from his eye sockets...

This is a person who has distinct loves and hates!

It matches well with her mother's cold personality...

Xiao Jinzhi pursed her lips and smiled.

At this time, Tang Niang arrived in a small boat. Seeing that the elder and younger were getting along very happily, she felt a little flustered for no reason, and asked, "What are you two talking about?"

Xiao Jinzhi replied seriously: "Mother, he is asking me... all these years, Have you fooled around with other men!"

Tang Niang frowned.

Fu Mingyu's handsome face turned red in an instant!

"I, I..." He felt so ashamed and wanted to deny it, but that's exactly what he asked just now! So he squeaked for a long time, and finally he broke the jar and said angrily, "...Even if there is, then I, I too...don't care about it!"

Tang Niang was stunned.

Xiao Jinzhi burst into laughter like a silver bell.

Fu Mingyu and Tangniang blushed at the same time.

Tang Niang supported her forehead, and said helplessly, "No! Jin Zhi, stop laughing..."

Hearing this, Fu Mingyu's eyes suddenly sparkled.

He looked at Tang Niang happily.

Chapter 496

Tang Niang took Fu Mingyu and Jin Zhi to the boat, and the three headed towards Snake Island.

In fact, it is very close to Snake Island.

Otherwise, even with Xiao Jinzhi's physical strength, she would not be able to make it through.

When they arrived at Snake Island, Tang Niang asked them to eat the August melon first, and then boiled a pot of boiling water to let it cool down; then she asked Jin Zhi to go fishing, and told Fu Mingyu to tear down the shelter where she and Jin Zhi lived yesterday. It's over...

She carried an empty bucket and three empty military jugs, and continued to go to the mountain to fetch fresh water.

Because Jin Zhi admired the sweetness of the August melon very much, Tang Niang hit a lot of them along the way... Of course, she also harvested a lot of snake corpses, all of which were dragged out by her.

By the time she returned to the camp, Xiao Jinzhi had caught more than a dozen sea fish weighing two or three catties, which was enough for a family of three. After all, it was only a day away from Zhengyi Island, and there were so many sea fish. Yes, there is no need to hoard food.

So Tangniang saw Xiao Jinzhi staying by Fu Mingyu's side all the time, and asked questions with great interest.

"College student, why is your hair gray?"

"Thinking of your aunt."

"What did you do back then, why did you force my aunt away?"

"..."

"Student, your height How tall is it?"

"1.87 meters...what's wrong?"

"It's nothing, I was thinking about how tall I can grow in the future..."

"..."

"College student..."

Fu Mingyu couldn't help it anymore and asked Said: "Xiao Zhizhi, why do you always call me a college student?"

Jin Zhi tilted his head and glanced at Tang Niang, showing a smile that could only be understood but could not be expressed in words.

Tang Niang blushed.

This brat!

Isn't that the time when she uttered the truth after drinking?

Why use this all the time... to force her to admit that the man in front of her is the child's father?

Tang Niang said lightly, "Golden Branch is going to cook the fish", then turned around and went to deal with the snake carcass.

Jin Zhi stuck out his tongue and went to handle the fish.

The little girl is extremely intelligent, and has been traveling with her mother for many years. Of course, she knows that on Snake Island where poisonous snakes are everywhere, every time her mother goes to fetch fresh water is a game of life.

So she filled the three military jugs with cold water, used all sea water when dissecting sea fish, and used the least amount of fresh water when cooking sea fish... In the end, there was more than half of the bucket of

fresh water left.

"Aniang, do you and the college student want to wash up?" Jin Zhi asked.

-They both went into the sea just now. The sea water is thick and greasy. If you don't deal with it, it will be sticky and uncomfortable when it dries on your body, and it will also be itchy.

Tang Niang said: "Yes, I'll use this half of the bucket, and I'll fetch some water later."

Jin Zhi wanted to say that it was not the time when he didn't go to sea. When she was really embarrassed, her mother only needed two scoops of fresh water for washing, one scoop for washing her face and one scoop for washing her hair... For her body, just wipe it twice with two towels soaked in fresh water.

Now that college students are here, Aniang would rather risk her life to bring back an extra bucket of fresh water? ? ?

After all, Jin Zhi was young, and although she was smart, she couldn't hide her eyes...

Tang Niang naturally saw the teasing in Jin Zhi's eyes, she couldn't help but blushed, and gave her a hard look.

Jin Zhi laughed again.

Just in time, Fu Mingyu said, "Tang Niang, where do you get the fresh water? Tell me, I'll fetch water later..." "

You can't go!" Jin Zhi hurriedly said.

Fu Mingyu was stunned, "Why?"

Jin Zhi said, "Because this is Snake Island!"

Fu Mingyu's face changed suddenly, "This is Snake Island?!" Then his eyes drifted to the place where Tangniang burned the snake corpse before.

--Fortunately, he was still thinking just now, why did Tangniang bring so many dead snakes back, was she planning to use the snakes as rations? But snake meat is definitely not as delicious as fish meat, and it's easier for Tangniang to fish!

so?

He looked again at the position where Tang Niang placed the charred snake corpse... finally understood, she was trying to deter the live snakes on the island? !

"Tang Niang, don't fetch fresh water, I'll give you all the half of the bucket... If it's not enough, I still have a bucket of fresh water on board." Fu Mingyu said.

After a pause, he couldn't help asking: "Tangniang, do you think there are... less poisonous snakes on this island than before?"

Tangniang nodded with certainty, "Yes! So...it's Zhizhi and What did you do?"

Fu Mingyu laughed and said, "There was a monkey disaster on Seagull Island that year, and those monkeys were so bad, they threw stones and smashed our glass windows, stole our things, and destroyed our vegetable gardens! Fortunately, it was not the harvest season for grain, otherwise our corn would suffer..."

Then he told about Zhizhi's decision to exile the nest of monkeys.

Then he said that recently Li Shu released some hyenas, eagles, etc. on Snake Island... looking forward to changing the ecological environment of this island.

Tang Niang was fascinated by it.

Seeing that she liked to hear these things, Fu Mingyu talked about the changes in Seagull Island and Justice Island over the years.

Tang Niang was silent for a long time.

"Niang, college student, let's finish eating the fish soup and leave here! After all, this is Snake Island, let's not stay here for too long." Xiao Jinzhi interjected.

Tangniang and Fu Mingyu looked at each other.

"Wash first! Eat after washing." Tang Niang said.

Tang Niang washes first.

She squatted by the bucket, used half of the first scoop of water to rinse her hair, and then rinsed it again; used half of the second scoop of water to wash her face first, and then used the other half to wash her face thoroughly; the third scoop of water, Use it to wet two towels... First ordering Fu Mingyu to turn around, and then letting Jin Zhi stand in front of her, Tang Niang quickly scrubbed her body as well.

She gave all of the remaining half bucket of fresh water to Fu Mingyu.

Next, Tangniang and Xiao Jinzhi turned their backs to Fu Mingyu and began to serve bowls of fish soup.

Fu Mingyu washed faster, because his hair is short!

After cleaning quickly, he squatted next to Tang Niang, drinking fish soup and eating fish with a bowl.

He was holding the bowl, although he drank the soup and ate the meat, but his eyes never left Tang Niang, just staring at her.

He looked at her appearance greedily, marveling at how time has passed ten years, why hasn't she changed at all? If not, he wouldn't have recognized her at a glance...

Now Tang Niang looks like she is in her thirties, and he has white hair, and when he goes to a strange place, he always looks cute. The elementary school students greeted him, "Grandpa..."

Does this count as his appearance, and he and she are already a good match?

Maybe he looks old-fashioned.

No matter what, Fu Mingyu just kept looking at Tang Niang.

The more you look at it, the more you like it.

The more I look at it, the more I am afraid of losing.

Tang Niang was born beautiful, and she has traveled all over the world these years, so of course she knows that she has such a mature and beautiful skin, no matter where she is, she is the center of everyone's attention.

However, Fu Mingyu's eyes...is it too arrogant?

"Am I better than the fish soup in your bowl?" Tang Niang asked with a frown.

Fu Mingyu smiled, "You are the most beautiful."

"Zhi Zhi is much prettier than me..." Tang Niang couldn't help thinking of Zhi Zhi.

Fu Mingyu still stared at Tangniang intently, and said, "I don't know if Bie Zhizhi is pretty!"

Tangniang frowned.

Isn't Zhi Zhi pretty?

Didn't Fu Mingyu open his eyes and talk nonsense? !

She squinted at him coldly.

I saw him holding a bowl, drinking soup and eating meat. He still didn't forget to look at her and said, "Is she pretty? Why don't you ask her man when you get back... Anyway, I'm not interested in her. I don't know if she is pretty." Not pretty."

Tang Niang understood.

He thought she was jealous?

What a joke!

Would she eat Zhi Zhi's vinegar?

But soon, Tang Niang understood - of course she would not be jealous of Zhi Zhi, because she always knew how good the relationship between Zhi Zhi and Li Shu was. But Fu Mingyu...he was real, and he had only her in his eyes.

Tang Niang fell silent.

She lowered her head and continued to eat the fish soup in the bowl.

After a long while, Tangniang said: "I'll go and dig that boat out later..." "

I'll get on your boat, mine... use a rope to pull behind your boat. I'll come and help you paddle!" Fu Mingyu Arranged clearly.

At the same time, it also strangled the second half of Tang Niang's words that she hadn't had time to say: We each take our own boats to go back to Justice Island.

Next, Fu Mingyu broke out another sentence, "Follow me back to Linshi first... Before the typhoon came, my family sent me a letter saying that my mother was seriously ill. Now that you two are finally back, follow me Let's go back and have a look together."

Hearing this, Tang Niang frowned.

But Xiao Jinzhi's eyes lit up excitedly!

--She wandered around with her aunt since she was a child, and traveled almost all the large and medium-sized cities in China. She has seen different scenery and seen many kinds of people. The only regret is that she and A Niang have never had any particularly close relatives.

All these years, she has always been with A Niang.

so?

She has relatives too, right?

"I won't go." Tang Niang said lightly.

Fu Mingyu was anxious, and grabbed her hand, "I know what you are worried about, can you trust me once?"

Tang Niang remained silent.

"Just once! Will it work?" Fu Mingyu said anxiously, "... Don't worry, they like you very much too! And we have a golden branch... My mother will be so happy... she will recover immediately!"

" Well, even if your worries come true and they really don't like you and me, that's okay! You are what I want most...Family is really important to me. But my dad is the one who accompanies my mom For the rest of my life, my sister-in-law is the one who will accompany my brother for the rest of his life... If they can't accept you and me, then we will take the golden branch back to Justice Island... I will use other ways to repay their kindness in nurturing them! "

Tang Niang, I will accompany you wherever you want to go in the future! But don't leave me alone, okay?" Fu Mingyu said anxiously.

Tang Niang remained silent for a long time.

When Fu Mingyu saw this scene, his heart turned cold again.

He knows her too well.

--What she meant was that she didn't want to settle down at all. Whether it's her feelings or her life!

Xiao Jinzhi looked at Fu Mingyu with red eye circles, tears rolling back and forth in the eye sockets, as if she was about to cry...

The little girl hesitated and said, "Mother, I... want to see "

Tangniang glanced at her daughter, her bright eyes completely exposed the little girl's scheming.

She hummed lightly, but didn't answer.

But the little girl already understood, so she smiled and said to Fu Mingyu: "Student, my mother agrees!"

Fu Mingyu was very pleasantly surprised, and asked Tang Niang for confirmation: "Tang Niang, is it true?"

Tang Niang ignored him, stood up, put down the bowl and chopsticks, and walked towards her boat.

"Are you stupid?" Jin Zhi said to Fu Mingyu in disgust, "Do you have to make my mother speak so clearly? How on earth do you think I am...a college student? Don't you understand her character?" Fu

Mingyu Of course, it can be heard that the "I..." that was braked by the little girl in time must be followed by the word "father"!

So-

Xiao Jinzhi actually agrees with him, right?

At this moment, Fu Mingyu was so happy that he wanted to cry!

"Because I'm scared! I'm afraid she'll leave without saying a word... I know your mother's temperament. Even if she has done a hundred things, she doesn't like to say a word. She keeps her word. As long as I ask her 10,000 times, don't leave me, I will feel at ease if I ask her to say 'um', but she..."

Fu Mingyu became depressed again.

Xiao Jinzhi let out a long sigh.

She thought to herself, how insecure is her father, a college student, to be so humble? Obviously, she has already got a rare preference from her mother, but she is so unconfident...

Well, she has a passionate father and a cold mother, and this family will become more and more interesting in the future Woolen cloth!

Tangniang had already reached the beach and started digging.

In fact, the receding tide at this moment has made the stranded boat float on the water.

What Tang Niang has to do is to remove the boulders and dig up the sand.

In addition, Fu Mingyu also came to help...

Soon, everything was ready.

Move the unloaded supplies back to the boat, and pull Fu Mingyu's boat behind Tang Niang's boat with a rope. The three got on the boat, Tang Niang was at the helm, Fu Mingyu was rowing the oar... The boat floated smoothly towards the open sea.

Fu Mingyu had something on his mind.

Just now when he asked her to go with him to Linshi to visit his family, in a moment of impatience, he said "we still have the golden branch"...

but Tang Niang neither refuted nor admitted it.

So is Jin Zhi his child? If yes, why is the child named Jin? If not, what about the child's birthday?

In the end, Fu Mingyu plucked up the courage to ask Tang Niang, "Tang Niang, Jin Zhi...is that my daughter?"

Tang Niang gave him a cold look, and replied calmly, "No."

Fu Mingyu was stunned.

Chapter 497

Fu Mingyu never expected that he would get such an answer.

--Isn't Xiao Jinzhi his daughter? ? ?

He was very sad, and turned to look at Jin Zhi.

Such a beautiful, cute, quirky little Jinzhi who looks a little like him...how could it not be his daughter?

uh, wait.

Jin Zhi looks a lot like him?

It seems to be very thoughtful!

Look, he has a high nose bridge and pointed nose, and so does the golden branch; his ears are close-fitting, so is the golden branch. Even the shape of Jin Zhi's ears is very similar to him... Jin Zhi's lips are also very similar to him! Only Jin Zhi's eyes and eyebrows resemble Tang Niang's.

Also, Fu Mingyu himself was very thin when he was a child, and he didn't start smoking until he was thirteen or fourteen!

How could Xiao Jinzhi not be his daughter?

But--

Xiao Jinzhi held back her laughter?

Fu Mingyu was stunned.

Thinking about it before, Jin Zhi scolded him and asked him if he was stupid...

Fu Mingyu suddenly understood in seconds.

He also snorted coldly, and said: "Jin Zhi is my daughter!"

Sure enough, Tang Niang didn't say anything.

Fu Mingyu was overjoyed.

He turned his head to look at Jin Zhi, and tears began to flow uncontrollably.

"Jin Zhi," he asked tremblingly, "Is it okay to let Dad hug you?"

Jin Zhi looked at Tang Niang.

Tang Niang turned her head aside and refused to comment.

Jin Zhi smiled and threw himself into Fu Mingyu's arms, "My dad, a college student-"

As everyone knows, Jin Zhi's smile is so sweet, but Fu Mingyu is crying loudly while hugging his petite daughter.

"Jin Zhi, Jin Zhi...Have you and your mother suffered a lot outside these years? Isn't it? Jin Zhi, when you were born, your father couldn't accompany you... Jin Zhi, have you ever thought about it all these years? Dad?"

He cried like a defenseless child.

Jin Zhi couldn't help crying too.

How could she not envy a child with a father?

The father and daughter cried together.

Xiao Jinzhi complained: "Father, I miss you so much! You don't know...my aunt has covered you up so tightly! She didn't say a word about you! It's because my grades in school are so good. After skipping four grades in a row, she was so happy that she got drunk...and just said one thing about you..." "

What did your mother say about me?" Fu Mingyu asked.

Xiao Jinzhi said sobbingly: "She just said that you are a college student..."

Facing her daughter's resentful eyes, Tang Niang simply turned her back.

Fu Mingyu finally understood why the first thing this little girl said to him was "Are you a college student?" Then she always called him a college student...

So it was like this!

Fu Mingyu held his daughter in his arms and sobbed for a long time. The father and daughter talked to each other,

"Jin Zhi, how have you and your mother been doing all these years? Have you been bullied? Have you ever been hungry? Where are you hiding..."

"Aniang took me everywhere! We have been to Shashi in Hunan Province, Zhengshi in Henan Province, Wushi in Hubei Province, Nanshi in Jiangxi Province, Hangzhou in Zhejiang Province... ...Father, we have been to all the provincial capitals in the country! We have never suffered, we have never been hungry or bullied, and no one dares to bully Mom!" "

So you... have been to so many places, no wonder My little Jinzhi is so smart!"

"But Mother said, I'm smart because my father is smart!"

Hearing this, Fu Mingyu smiled happily like a child, and looked at Tang Niang.

However, the corners of his eyes were clearly still full of tears that had not yet fallen!

The father and daughter continued to chat.

Xiao Jinzhi asked: "Father, who else is there in our family? Do they...don't like me and Auntie?"

Fu Mingyu replied truthfully: "Our family also has grandparents and uncle's family. They don't like me. Your mother, you think there is a big difference in age between me and your mother..."

Then he pointed to his white hair and asked his daughter, "Do you think there is a gap between me and your mother?"

Xiao Jinzhi He giggled, "I think you look even older! Daddy, you are obviously not old, why are your hair all white..."

Fu Mingyu glanced at Tangniang again, and said through gritted teeth: "I miss you, Auntie. I think about it! I think about it all day long, when I wake up, and when I fall asleep... I think about what I did wrong, she wants to leave without saying a word! I wonder if she likes it after all. I... If you don't like it, why bother me? If you like it, why would you leave?"

The teardrops hanging on the eyelashes finally rolled down the face.

Tang Niang sighed, "I'm sorry."

Fu Mingyu was stunned.

Yes, sorry? ? ?

Did Tang Niang apologize to him? !

is this real? Or is he hallucinating? !

"You, you are apologizing to me!" Fu Mingyu cried again, "Then tell me, why did you leave at the beginning? Was it because you were pregnant?" Tang Niang thought for a while and said, "Yes,

neither Absolutely."

"First of all, I don't want others to know who the father of my child is. Secondly, I really want to go out and see what the outside world is like..."

Fu Mingyu was furious in an instant!

"You don't want people to know who the father of your child is? What do you mean? Am I unworthy?" he asked angrily.

Tangniang pursed her lips lightly, with a seductive smile, "I thought you liked me only because of my face... Of course, the age difference between me and you is also a reason. In fact, there is nothing wrong between me and you. Intersection, I don't understand you, and you don't understand me."

"Nonsense!" Fu Mingyu said angrily, "I like you because you are you..."

After thinking about it, he suppressed his anger again, "Forget it It's useless to say these things. Now that you're back, I'll give you a chance to get to know me and really like me!"

Tang Niang said nothing.

Xiao Jinzhi asked curiously: "Then what if...after understanding, my mother still doesn't like you?"

Fu Mingyu became furious!

He stared at Xiao Jinzhi viciously, and said word by word: "Fu-Jin--zhi!"

Xiao Jinzhi pouted, "There is no outsider here... I'll just talk!"

Fu Mingyu took a deep breath--

biological!

This baby is his own! Moreover, she has never seen him since she was born, and she has not received his protection and care... This is what he owes her baby.

So don't be angry...

take a deep breath and calm down.

"It doesn't matter if you don't like it, I've grown up forever...I'll just keep pestering her, and she will always fall in love with me on the day I die!" Fu Mingyu said angrily.

Jin Zhi giggled.

The little girl turned her head to look at Tang Niang, and said with a smile: "Mother, you and my father... are a good match!"

Fu Mingyu loved to hear this.

The corners of his mouth were raised, and the eyes he looked at his daughter were not only kind and guilty, but also mixed with doting.

Tang Niang was expressionless.

Along the way, Fu Mingyu was very nagging.

He has been talking about things and people in Shuangdao and Nanling Town these years...

Tang Niang seems to be calm and calm, but in fact her ears are pricked up, and she listens seriously. Xiao Jinzhi also listened attentively, with a look of amazement on his face.

From Snake Island to Linshi, it takes a day and a night to travel by water.

--This is under the premise of avoiding the large vortex.

But Tang Niang was so bold that she broke through directly, and with her superb sailing skills, she successfully passed the level!

Fu Mingyu talked a lot...

When it was just dark, he had already seen the landmark building at the entrance of Lin City, and he couldn't help but wonder: "Tang Niang, are we here so soon?"

Tang Niang just There was a faint "hmm".

Fu Mingyu is not a fool either.

Of course he knew that it would take a day and a night to take the normal waterway, but at this time it was only seven hours since they set off from Snake Island... Obviously they took a shortcut.

But the shortcut is to go through the big vortex!

That's a dead end!

This...

Fu Mingyu sighed: "You are still amazing! No wonder Li Shu is so anxious to find you!"

Tang Niang smiled slightly, but did not speak.

- she still has a role to play, which is good.

The three of them came to Lin City, stowed the boat, fetched water from the well in the nearby village, washed themselves, and then went to the street.

Ten years have passed, and the infrastructure on the streets of Lin City...has not changed much from ten years ago.

However, the policy has been loosened recently, and more and more people set up small businesses on the streets of Linshi.

Fu Mingyu found a small food stall, and the family of three ate noodle soup to fill their stomachs in a hurry, then took the bus and went directly to the hospital.

Mrs. Fu is getting old and not in good health. Basically, she stays in the hospital for 20 days a month. And because of her high rank, the hospital simply arranged for her to live in a single room exclusively for her.

Fu Mingyu found the ward with ease.

However, before entering the ward, he suddenly thought of something, and said to Tang Niang and Jin Zhi: "I was in a hurry to patronize, and I forgot to buy fruit for visiting patients when I came here... You two wait here, I will go Let's go to the canteen downstairs..."

Then she stared at Tang Niang and said, "Don't run away!"

Tang Niang turned her head away.

Fu Mingyu squatted down again, and solemnly told his daughter, "Take care of your mother, don't let her run away...By the way, do you have anything you want to eat?"

Xiao Jinzhi shook her head, "You just need to come back early." Saying that, she Holding Aunt's hand, he comforted Fu Mingyu, "Don't worry, I will help you see people firmly."

Tang Niang looked disapproving.

Fu Mingyu made up his mind to go and come back quickly, so he hurried downstairs.

Tangniang was bored standing here, so she walked to the window in the corridor, propped her elbows on the window lattice, rested her chin on her palm, and looked into the distance.

Xiao Jinzhi also looked out of the window.

However, she is short and can only see a piece of sky outside the window.

"Aniang, are you afraid?" Jin Zhi asked in a low voice.

Tangniang looked down at her daughter, and replied slowly: "There is nothing to be afraid of."

Jin Zhi tilted his head to look at A Niang, and smiled.

That's right, she has traveled all over the world with A Niang all these years, when did she ever get scared when she saw A Niang.

only--

Suddenly, two women talked, passed Tang Niang and Jin Zhi, and continued to walk forward,

"Sister Xiuya, when is Fu Mingyu coming?"

"Hey, I don't know... This guy is real!

" Niang and Jin Zhi were startled.

The two women stopped talking immediately, but looked at the two women.

The woman called "Sister Xiuya" looked about 37 or 18 years old and was well dressed; the other girl was younger, about 27 or 18 years old, wearing a long-sleeved white shirt and a blue knee-length pleated skirt , white cotton socks and black leather shoes.

The young girl had long, smooth hair and a plaid headband. She looked pure, beautiful, quiet and elegant.

"Sister Xiuya, in fact, the relationship between Fu Mingyu and me is already very stable, and you should have known it a long time ago... So why don't you believe me? Do you...have a disdain for my family?" Young the girl said sadly.

Sister Xiuya frowned and comforted the girl, "Don't worry too much, our family is the most open-minded. There is absolutely no intention of looking down on your family... This time the old lady found a reason to call Mingyu back, and she also wanted to help you two Meaning, if you two can get married earlier..."

"Sister Xiuya, if you could help me with my brother's affairs earlier, wouldn't it be a matter of time before I marry Mingyu?" The young girl bit her lower lip and said sadly.

Sister Xiuya sighed, "Let's go see the old lady first, let's go!"

Tang Niang stared at the backs of the two women until they entered the ward.

--Tangniang didn't know that young girl, but she knew that sister Xiuya. In fact, she was Fu Mingyu's sister-in-law, Zhou Xiuya.

so what?

Is this actually a scam?

Mrs. Fu's life should not be in danger. Is she trying to match Fu Mingyu with that young girl and deliberately falsely claiming that she is seriously ill?

Tang Niang involuntarily turned around and left.

However, her hand was firmly held by someone.

Looking down -

it was Xiao Jinzhi holding her hand.

"Mother, let's not rush away, we will talk about it when Dad comes back!" The little girl said sonorously.

Tangniang smiled lightly, "It's not necessary."

Chapter 498

Fu Mingyu hurried upstairs with a bag of fruit.

There were no shadows of Tang Niang and Jin Zhi in the corridor.

His heart suddenly turned cold.

The panic of being abandoned surged into his heart...

Without even thinking about it, he rushed into the fucking ward with the fruit.

There were three people in the ward: Mrs. Fu, Mrs. Fu and Liu Yanyan.

Mrs. Fu was holding Liu Yanyan's hand, and said bitterly: "...Yanyan, it's okay, don't worry about it! Leave it to me! I'm Fu Mingyu's mother, what can he do to me? How dare he How about me? Don't worry... What you have to do now is to calm down and pursue Mingyu, as long as he is willing to marry you..." The

three

people in the ward suddenly found out Fu Mingyu who broke in.

The old lady Fu was dumb for an instant.

Mrs. Fu was dumbfounded, and Liu Yanyan was dumbfounded.

"Mingyu, why...you came in without knocking?" Mrs. Fu asked tremblingly.

Fu Mingyu was dying of anxiety, staring at a pair of red eyes, and asked, "Mom, where are my wife and children?"

"What?" Old lady Fu was dumbfounded.

The bag of fruit that Fu Mingyu was carrying fell to the ground!

He turned around and ran, yelling frantically: "Golden branch! Golden branch..." As soon as

Fu Mingyu went out-

Mrs. Covering herself...

She opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling. After a while, she sat up again and asked the eldest daughter-in-law, "Xiuya, I seemed to have a dream just now. In the dream, I heard Mingyu say that he has a wife and children." ..."

Zhou Xiuya couldn't come back to her senses for a long time, "Mom, I seem to have had a dream exactly like yours..."

"My Mingyu...has a wife and child?" Mrs. Fu murmured.

Liu Yanyan, who was standing aside, looked livid.

But after Fu Mingyu rushed out of the ward, he turned around and looked around.

The structure of hospital inpatient wards is mostly a structure with stairs at both ends. He came up from the other side of the stairs just now, and he didn't see Tang Niang and Jin Zhi.

so?

The two of them might have gone down the stairs at the other end of the corridor!

Fu Mingyu rushed over immediately.

He also yelled Jin Zhi's name, "Jin Zhi! Where are you, little Jin Zhi?"

He knew very well that if he called Tang Niang's name-

even if she was standing no more than three meters away from him, it would be impossible. He would never make a sound, only looked at him coldly, and finally turned and left silently.

So he put all his hopes on Jin Zhi.

fortunately!

Jin Zhi's voice soon rang out, "Daddy-we are here!"

Fu Mingyu was taken aback for a moment, and then he was overjoyed!

He ran over following the sound, and found the couple in the stairwell.

Fu Mingyu rushed forward and grabbed Tangniang's wrist, and then he breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "What are you two doing hiding here?"

"Auntie wants to run away!" Xiao Jinzhi immediately complained.

Hearing this, Fu Mingyu's grip on Tangniang's wrist suddenly increased, and he asked anxiously, "What is this for?"

Tangniang bowed her head in silence.

Xiao Jinzhi said loudly: "My mother and I have heard that there is a woman who is your partner! And this time, your mother tricked you here... It should be for you to marry that woman!" Fu Mingyu Shaking with anger.

He had already been to his mother's ward just now - in search of Tang Niang and Jin Zhi.

At that time, he saw his mother holding Liu Yanyan's hand in the ward...

However, he was too anxious and didn't pay attention to what his mother and Liu Yanyan were talking about.

Now after listening to Xiao Jinzhi's words -

Fu Mingyu's anger comes from it!

He held Tangniang in one hand and Xiao Jinzhi in the other, and led them striding towards the ward.

The Golden Branch man was short and short-legged, and being led by his father... had to trot.

Fu Mingyu stopped, picked up his daughter with one hand, still holding Tang Niang with his left hand, and walked towards the ward.

Walking to the front of the ward-

Tang Niang paused.

Fu Mingyu realized her struggle, so he stopped and looked at her, "You never believed me, did you?"

Tang Niang just looked at him coldly.

"You don't like to talk, so don't talk for a while, I'm in charge of everything. Tang Niang, after today... If you still can't accept my words, I won't force you, just tell me, Okay?" he begged softly.

Fu Mingyu pulled Tangniang, and said to Xiao Jinzhi: "Jin Zhi, knock on the door three times."

Xiao Jinzhi reached out and knocked on the door three times as he said.

"Come in!" Mrs. Fu's voice sounded.

Fu Mingyu signaled Xiao Jinzhi to open the door of the ward again.

In the ward-

Old lady Fu was lying on the hospital bed with a weak look on her face.

Mrs. Fu was sitting on the chair at the head of the bed, and Liu Yanyan was standing at the end of the bed...

The eyes of the three women were fixed on... the little girl who was held in Fu Mingyu's arms, and Tang Niang, who was held tightly by Fu Mingyu.

Old Madam Fu sat up straight from the bed in a jerk.

Mrs. Fu also stared at Tangniang...

After a long time, Mrs. Fu finally came to her senses and exclaimed, "Tang Niang? Tang Niang...it's really you! My God, you, you're finally back!"

Then she burst into tears, " That's great, great that you're finally back!" Then she turned to Old Madam Fu and said, "Mom! Tang Niang is back! It's Tang Niang who's back..." Unexpectedly, the old lady stared straight at

Tang Niang , suddenly swayed, rolled his eyes and fell on the bed.

This time, everyone panicked.

"Mom? Mom, what's wrong with you..."

"Sister-in-law, go and call the doctor!"

"Aunt Fu, what's wrong with you?"

"Father, let my mother pinch grandma!"

Tangniang had already stepped forward , reached out and rubbed a few acupuncture points on Old Madam Fu's face.

Soon, Old Madam Fu woke up faintly.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw Tang Niang!

The old lady got up from the bed at once, grabbed Tangniang's other hand, opened her mouth, and immediately howled, "Daughter-in-law!!! Woooo my daughter-in-law... Woooo my The daughter-in-law is back wow...God see you!"

Tang Niang:? ? ?

One of her hands was firmly grasped by Fu Mingyu, and the other hand was grasped by Mrs. Fu...

This scene was very funny.

Then Mrs. Fu asked Fu Mingyu anxiously, "Mingyu, when are you going to have a wedding? As long as you two get married, even if I die right away, I can... just close your eyes with peace of mind!" Tang Niang

:! ! !

Next, the old lady's attention was attracted by Jin Zhi again. Xiao Jinzhi was held in Fu Mingyu's arms, her big and small faces were basically on the same level.

So, Mrs. Fu and Mrs. Fu looked at Fu Mingyu in surprise, then at Xiao Jinzhi...

Isn't Xiao Jinzhi's face the immature|female version of Fu Mingyu? ? ?

Look at the same forehead! And their noses! Their ears! And, the mouth shapes of the father and daughter are exactly the same! ! !

The old lady rolled her eyes and fell limply on the bed again!

Tang Niang had no choice but to press the old lady's acupuncture points a few more times.

The old lady woke up slowly.

She looked at Xiao Jinzhi and cried, "Mingyu, is she..."

"Yes!" Fu Mingyu said, handing Xiao Jinzhi over to sit in front of the old lady.

The old lady looked down at the little girl.

The little girl also looked up at the old lady, and asked in a childish and clear voice: "Daddy, is she my grandma?" The

old lady's heart was softened, she hugged Xiao Jinzhi, and burst into tears Get up, "my sweetheart! Where has your mother been hiding you all these years..."

Mrs. Fu wiped her tears and asked Tangniang, "Tangniang, this child...is the reason why you wanted to leave back then Is it?"

Tang Niang remained silent.

Fu Mingyu looked at Tangniang red-eyed, but also pursed his lips and remained silent.

Mrs. Fu understood.

Look at the younger brother-in-law holding Tangniang's hand tightly, refusing to let go for a moment--

and Tangniang's expressionless face...

Mrs. Fu knows the truth!

It is estimated that her brother-in-law found Tangniang mother and daughter somewhere, but it seems that Tangniang is still unwilling.

Mrs. Fu cried and said to Tangniang, "Tangniang, do you know how much Mingyu has paid for you... It is true that the family didn't agree with what happened back then. We don't deny this fact, but at that time ...One is that we don't understand you, and the other is that we don't understand Mingyu's determination..."

"Tangniang, for you, Mingyu almost used his own strength to fight against everyone! Think about it for yourself, he told the whole world that he insisted on you...but you had already left at that time! No one knows where you went... isn't he just a laughing stock?"

"But after so many years, he still insists on you! Look at his hair... because he misses you and worries about you, his hair is all white in his thirties! Tangniang, this time you are back, Will you...not leave from now on?" Mrs. Fu asked with tears in her eyes.

Tang Niang remained silent.

She can't stay here forever.

Because she wanted to help Li Shu, but also went back to work at the Jin City Shipyard...

Tang Niang's silence became a silent rejection.

Mrs. Fu saw it clearly, and she couldn't help covering her mouth, feeling very upset.

Fu Mingyu was also desperate!

--Now that she already knows his family's opinions on him and her, why...she still refuses?

"It's okay," Fu Mingyu said with a trembling voice, "If you don't want to stay here, then... wherever you want to go in the future, I, Xiao Jinzhi and I will follow you." He stared at her closely, his eyes were

reddish , and his tone was extremely humble.

Tangniang bit her lower lip, "Fu Mingyu-"

Liu Yanyan, who had been staying in the ward, couldn't bear it anymore.

She was a little annoyed.

So she stared at Tang Niang, and said coldly: "You are that... murderous bandit woman, right?"

There was a sudden silence in the ward. Tang Niang also turned her head and looked at this young and pretty girl.

Liu Yanyan said: "I heard that the age difference between you and Brother Mingyu is almost twenty years? Doesn't that mean... You are already married, and Brother Mingyu was born? Tsk tsk tsk, Brother Mingyu is already thirty this year It's three, so aren't you in your fifties?"

Then she glanced at Xiao Jinzhi, who was being held in the arms of Mrs. Fu, and said contemptuously, "The child is so young, and he was born outside, who knows Whose seed is it? In case... Brother Mingyu, you must not be deceived!"

At this point, Liu Yanyan stopped.

But everyone knew what Liu Yanyan wanted to say.

Fu Mingyu pointed at Liu Yanyan angrily, and asked his mother, "Mom, why did you bring this thing here?"

Liu Yanyan was stunned.

She was Fu Mingyu's childhood sweetheart, and they grew up together. Fu Mingyu's attitude towards her had always been bad, but his attitude towards other girls was even worse. In comparison, he was pretty nice to her. Occasionally, when he met her when he went home, he could even nod and say a few words to say hello...

But the fact is that Fu Mingyu never followed her to express his determination. Unmarried young women have any communication and contacts. The reason why he was willing to have a few words with Liu Yanyan was because Liu Yanyan was already married.

Later, Liu Yanyan's younger brother extorted a large sum of money from her husband and dragged her husband's family into a fire pit... Her husband divorced her in a rage. And when Fu Mingyu went home to visit relatives, he didn't know that Liu Yanyan was divorced, and he greeted Liu Yanyan as usual...

This scene fell in the eyes of the Fu family, and they all thought that Fu Mingyu and Liu Yanyan were having fun.

So Old Madam Fu asked Liu Yanyan a few words on the sidelines.

Liu Yanyan immediately understood!

She didn't expect that after she was divorced, she would have such a good opportunity! Who is Fu Mingyu? Golden Bachelor! He came from a good family background and was handsome, but...he was ignorant when he was young, and hung out with a bandit woman.

Another one, Liu Yanyan's younger brother is still locked up at the police station for investigation due to a fraud case!

Their Liu family really needs the power of the Fu family now...

Because of this, Liu Yanyan, who was originally an abandoned wife and looked down upon by her parents, was immediately confessed by her parents as a treasure. The whole family piled all the best food and clothing on Liu Yanyan, hoping that Liu Yanyan and Fu Mingyu would get married soon, and then get Liu brother out.

Liu Yanyan hinted to the Fu family: as long as the Fu family can help with her brother's affairs, she is willing to marry Fu Mingyu.

Old Madam Fu was heartbroken. She was really afraid that her youngest son would still be alone before she died... But she had seen the ruthlessness of the youngest son before, so she thought, it is better to lie to the youngest son first by calling him sick, and then treat him well. ask once. If the son really likes Liu Yanyan, then it will be settled. If her son didn't like Liu Yanyan, she would give up as soon as possible.

That's why it came out.

At this moment Liu Yanyan was so rudely slapped by Fu Mingyu, she was instantly stunned, her pretty face flushed red, and she said wrongedly: "Brother Mingyu, you, you... I kindly remind you not to be deceived Ah! Why are you doing this!"

Fu Mingyu stared at her, "Don't play tricks if you're ugly! A little self-knowledge is the most important thing! Get lost...or I'll kick you out!"

Liu Yanyan's pretty face paled instantly.

After her divorce, Fu Mingyu was the only man who showed kindness to her, and also her bamboo horse... It was impossible for her to have no thoughts in her heart. Unexpectedly, he actually called her ugly? And in front of that old woman? ? ?

Liu Yanyan was so angry that she wanted to cry.

Over the years, although the Liu family has gradually declined because of her younger brother, it still maintains the most basic superficial harmonious relationship with the various families in the municipal party committee compound.

This is the first time she has been scolded so unceremoniously by someone, and this person is the only man who can save her from fire and water...

Liu Yanyan was panicked, scared and embarrassed, but she didn't dare to speak back, so she could only cry in the end He stared at Tang Niang with hatred, scolded "You stink and shameless", then ran away wiping away tears.

Tang Niang looked at the girl's back with a confused look on her face.

--It wasn't Liu Yanyan who scolded her, but Fu Mingyu. So why did Liu Yanyan hate her so much?

Chapter 499

After Liu Yanyan left, the ward fell into an eerie silence.

Tangniang still became the focus of everyone in the room.

She looked at Jin Zhi.

Xiao Jinzhi immediately slid out of bed numbly, walked to Tang Niang's side, and held out her hand to hold A Niang.

Tang Niang said lightly: "Let's go."

She turned around and left.

Fu Mingyu immediately said: "Okay, let's go."

The old lady Fu was stunned, and then she came back to her senses and shouted: "Wait! Wait...Mingyu, when are you going to have a wedding? Mingyu? Mingyu Yu..."

But the three of them had already left the ward.

Mrs. Fu hurriedly said to her eldest daughter-in-law: "Xiuya, hurry up! Go and stop them!"

Mrs. Fu had no choice but to chase them out, "Mingyu!"

She held Fu Mingyu back.

Fu Mingyu said: "Jin Zhi, you and your mother are waiting for me downstairs."

Jin Zhi looked back at him, neither saying yes nor no bad.

Fu Mingyu was very disturbed, and frowned and said, "Sister-in-law, what's the matter with you?"

Sister-in-law Fu said anxiously: "Mingyu, what mother meant just now...you heard it too, since Tang Niang is back, then...when will you two get married?" What about weddings? You have to tell us!"

"That's about me and Tangniang, don't worry about it," Fu Mingyu said.

Sister-in-law Fu, "What nonsense are you talking about? How can we ignore it?"

Fu Mingyu glared at his sister-in-law, but said nothing.

Mrs. Fu understood that my uncle was angry with Liu Yanyan. It was only out of his respect for his sister-in-law that he didn't speak directly like he did to Liu Yanyan face to face.

But Mrs. Fu can't help it, the mother-in-law is watching from behind!

She had no choice but to say: "Mingyu, I know that because of what happened to Liu Yanyan just now, you are unhappy. But that's also because...you never tell us what's on your mind! We see that you are really unusual to Liu Yanyan, I thought... So Mom found a reason to call you back, but in fact, she just wanted to ask you what you mean. You really don't like Liu Yanyan, so can we hold your head down and force you to marry Liu Yanyan?"

"I like Tang Niang. I told you from the beginning... Sister-in-law, have you really respected me?" Fu Mingyu asked.

Mrs. Fu, "Mingyu, you're heartbroken just saying that! We are a family! How could you..." "

Fu Mingyu!" Mrs. Fu's voice sounded.

Fu Mingyu turned his head and saw his mother standing at the door of the ward, looking at him with a livid face.

The old lady Fu asked, "Fu Mingyu, let me ask you, are you really... going to marry Tang Tangniang?" "

Yes." Fu Mingyu replied without hesitation.

The old lady Fu said angrily: "Are you crazy? Do you know how old she is? Is she almost fifty? A woman ages quickly after thirty, let alone she is almost fifty! Mingyu, I understand the pain of this kind of illness... She will not be able to cook for you, wash clothes for you, take care of you and your family, and even take a lot of medicine..." "Mingyu, the marriage you want

, Just to live with an old man? Just to serve her for the elderly? Mingyu, you are still young!" Old Madam Fu said bitterly.

Fu Mingyu calmly replied: "Mom, you're right, Tang Niang is indeed almost fifty... But I don't think she is very old. She is just an ordinary woman, and I am an ordinary man... "

Marriage law does not stipulate that the wife must wash and cook for her husband. If she is really sick, of course I will take care of her. Even if she is not sick, I will do many things for her, because I love her, Taking care of her will become something I am very happy about!"

"Mom, you are also a woman, and you have lived to be more than seventy years old... Assuming that Tang Niang can only live to be seventy years old, then she and I... no Can I live another ten years of good life? I have been waiting for her for ten years and thinking about her for ten years. I am sure of my own thoughts, and I will never regret marrying her..." After a pause

, Fu Mingyu continued: "It's just that she hasn't agreed to marry me yet, and I still need to behave well...Mom, for a long time in the past, I thought we had reconciled, and I thought you had approved Tang Niang .If you don't agree..."

"I recognized her at the beginning because I didn't want to lose my son!" Mrs. Fu interrupted her son with a pale face, "...Mingyu, you are already in your thirties, I thought When you mature, you will become more rational and clear-headed! But now it seems..." "In

the past ten years, how many beautiful girls from innocent families have been introduced to you by your family, and you don't want any of them? Why do you insist on Tang Tangniang? Why do you think Only love, love, love...you don't want a future? Even...you don't even want your parents and family?" Old Madam Fu said sadly.

Fu Mingyu said lightly: "You were the ones who tied me up with ropes and took me to Seagull Island."

Mrs. Fu opened her mouth and was speechless.

After a long while, the old lady said sadly: "Mingyu, do you know? This is the most regrettable thing in my life and your father's life!"

Fu Mingyu, "Not really, you are just angry, why do I I didn't follow the path you asked...why can't I take the initiative to walk on the road you have paved like the big brother, why don't I obey you like the big brother..." "But I am an independent

person! I It's just that I don't want to like what you like...Mom, can you let me go?" Fu Mingyu asked.

The old lady Fu cried: "Are you trying to force me to death?"

Fu Mingyu sighed, "Forget it, it's useless to talk, and you don't care about my affairs anymore! I'm leaving." He turned and left

Mrs. Fu anxiously : "Hey Mingyu! Why are you leaving in such a hurry, let's make things clear..."

Fu Mingyu had already gone far.

Mrs. Fu sighed, and was about to turn around and go back to her room, but she saw her mother-in-law touching her heart with tears in her eyes, her face was pale and her whole body was crumbling.

She was startled, and rushed up to support her mother-in-law, "Mom! Mom!" Then she yelled, "Nurse! Doctor... come here!"

Fu Mingyu hurried downstairs, and he saw Xiao Jinzhi He was holding Tangniang's hand, and the two of them were standing beside Huaji.

"I'm late," Fu Mingyu tried his best to calm down his emotions, "Tang Niang, Jin Zhi... let's go!"

Xiao Jin Zhi looked up at him, "Aren't you going to explain?"

Fu Mingyu froze, and he looked at Tang Niang.

"I don't think there is anything to explain, because... I, I am actually quite disappointed. Obviously, they have said before that they will understand me and respect my ideas. But now it seems that they may need an obedient son more "

With that said, Fu Mingyu said softly: "Tang Niang, let's go!"

Tang Niang didn't move, she looked sideways at him.

He smiled wryly, "You don't want to stay, and I don't want to...let's go together."

Tang Niang looked at him quietly, without saying a word for a long time.

After a long time, Tang Niang nodded, "Let's go!"

The family of three boarded the boat again and headed for Zhengyi Island.

Fu Mingyu and his wife went straight to Zhizhi.

Zhizhi was stunned.

Tang Niang was very happy, she looked at Zhizhi, and showed a bright smile, "You are the same as before, basically the same... It just feels a little changed, a little less weird, more mature and steady.

" Zhizhi's eye circles turned red, "You too."

Seeing Tangniang, who was as beautiful as she was ten years ago, Zhizhi's first reaction was: So the little dragon girl is real!

Otherwise, how could anyone have... barely changed in ten years?

Ten years!

A full ten years have passed, and Tangniang's appearance remains the same, and even her glamorous temperament has not changed a bit.

Is this the greatest favor God gave her?

Look at Xiao Jinzhi again...

Zhizhi immediately fell in love with such a beautiful and agile little girl.

"Little Golden Branch!" Zhizhi immediately hugged the little girl, and asked with a smile, "You have finally returned to Seagull Island! How is it? Seagull Island is different from what you imagined...is there any difference?

" Jin Zhi replied with a smile: "That's so different! I haven't seen the cave...nor the Hall of Justice! Seagull Island...it's too modern! It's not the same as in my dream!" Zhi

Zhi Tears came out of her laughter, "The karst cave and the Hall of Justice are on the Justice Island next door. I will accompany you and your mother to go there in a while..." The news of

Tangniang's return was like a bombshell| Bomb, the explosion made Shuangdao almost boil!

This is both reasonable and surprising!

Especially -

she also brought a little girl back!

No one was in the mood for work, and they all came to Seagull Island in a small boat, wanting to take a look at Tangniang as soon as possible.

Uncles and grandpas looked at Tang Niang...

all the men who stood up to the sky were crying.

But when they saw the beautiful and beautiful little girl, they laughed happily again...

For a while, the educated youth station was full of people, and it was also full of rough laughter and crying of uncles and grandparents.

Tang Niang was also very excited.

In fact, she was already well prepared...to be ridiculed by others.

Because of the existence of the little golden branch.

But, old brothers... no one asked who Xiao Jinzhi's father was. They were just very happy, calling Xiao Jinzhi the little boss, asking her if she went to school, if she could swim, how long she could hold her breath, and if she could use a whip... They did not hide their love and recognition for

Xiao Jinzhi at all. !

Originally, Tang Niang wanted to discuss Li Shu's project with Zhi Zhi...

But Zhi Zhi said: "Li Shu and Fat Uncle went out to sea, let's discuss work together when he comes back. Don't be busy now, Tangtang, I'll take you around Seagull Island first, and I'll come back later." Let's go to Justice Island with you."

Then Zhizhi ordered Fu Mingyu to make up for the work he had missed in the past few days, and arranged for other uncles and grandpas to go back... Finally, it was announced that a dinner will be held in the cafeteria tonight.

Fu Mingyu happily went to Justice Island first - he really should make up for the work that has been left behind in the past few days. At the same time, he has personally cleaned the Hall of Justice every day over the years. But today when Tangniang came back, he had to clean it again...

Zhizhi led Tangniang, mother and daughter, to visit the island.

"How have you been all these years?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Tang Niang smiled and nodded.

Zhi Zhi stared at Tang Niang for a while, then smiled. Judging by Tang Niang's current state, she must be doing well.

That's right, of course Tangniang has the ability to make her and Xiao Jinzhi live well, no matter when and where.

In particular, after knowing that Tang Niang was working at the Jin City Shipyard, Li Shu went to inquire and came back and told Zhi Zhi that Tang Niang had been allocated a big house in the shipyard and lived comfortably.

The work contract she signed with the shipyard is still of a special level. It is said that it is the kind that accumulatively works a hundred days a year... If you don't come to see me for a long time, I will be a little unhappy."

Tangniang smiled apologetically and said, "Actually, I went to Huai'an Haida to meet you..."

Zhizhi was stunned.

"However, when I saw Xiaopang (Fatty Uncle) and the others from a distance, I... hadn't made up my mind at that time, so I didn't show up, and just took a look at you from a distance. At that time, you should be pregnant You are big, you have a big belly, and you have a sweet smile on your face, you can tell that you are doing well..." Tang Niang explained.

Zhi Zhi complained: "You saw me, but I didn't even touch the corner of your clothes!"

Tang Niang smiled with crooked eyes, "It's my fault, I punished myself during the banquet at night. Three cups..."

After a pause, she corrected again: "If you don't meet with wine and meat, then you will be fined at another time."

Zhi Zhi gave her a white look.

Next, Zhi Zhi took Xiao Jin Zhi and took Tang Niang to Justice Island.

Seagull Island used to be a deserted island with nothing. When Tang Niang left, there were only the Educated Youth Station and a few experimental sheds on Seagull Island... Up to now, Seagull Island has been positioned as an experimental island, with a small living area, and it is still concentrated in the Educated Youth Station, only used as a resting place for the staff on duty. .

But the changes on Justice Island are too great!

In the former Justice Island, there were no other buildings except the Justice Hall. Before Tang Niang left the island, there was only one more collective canteen, and a public toilet was built behind the canteen, that's all.

Now?

There is a family area on Zhengyi Island, where all the employees of Shuangdao live. It turned out that there were nearly 150 or 60 uncles and grandparents on the island, most of whom were married, and those with children lived in the family area; more than a dozen grandpas passed away in ten years, and seventy to eighty Unmarried uncles and grandpas live in the collective dormitory of the nursing home...

The nursing home is the most magnificent and luxurious house on the island, each room is spacious and bright, and the garden is lush; the best houses in the family area are nursery schools and children's schools... In the past, there was a very standard basketball court and a circular runway surrounding the basketball court.

In addition, leisure and entertainment facilities such as Wanghai Pavilion and mountain trails have been built on the island.

In addition, there are large tracts of fertile fields planted in blocks on Justice Island, and everything is well-organized.

Tang Niang was extremely shocked.

She looked at Zhizhi, and said sincerely: "I knew that with you here, everything will be fine."

Zhizhi smiled and said, "Say something from your conscience... the island of justice you see now is Fu Mingyu I led everyone to build it brick by brick, and I just played a decision-making role, and said a few words, it is he who has made all your dreams come true..." Then she

continued Staring at Tang Niang, she said pointedly: "Guess, he is an official, rich man, and he stays on this island and works hard. Where does the motivation come from?"

Tang Niang pursed her lips tightly. .

Zhizhi sighed, and said again: "Do you know, Tangtang? For you... Fu Mingyu not only created such an excellent justice island, but he also ran around to let everyone protect the ocean. Don't allow sewage to be discharged from the river..." "Over the years , He also rowed a small boat upstream into the estuary, observing all the way, if he really found out that some factory discharged production sewage directly into the sea, he would first write to the other party's leader, urging them to find a way to deal with the sewage... But everyone Most people ignore him."

"After a while he will go back to check, if the factory does not improve at all, he will go directly to the court to sue! He studies the environmental protection law by himself, appears in court...he really fights. He won a few lawsuits and shut down several factories for rectification! But once the factory shut down, how many people involved have no food? Tang Niang, you have no idea how many people hate him to the bone..."

"Once when he was rowing into the river, someone guessed his identity. Because he was afraid that Fu Mingyu would sue the factory where he worked, he beat him up first... He really almost died that time. He came back dying and recuperated for two or three months... Later, when he had to go out to check, the uncles didn't dare to leave him alone anymore, and would send one or two people to accompany him..."

Speaking of this, Zhizhi said to Tangniang: "Do you know why he did this?"

Tangniang looked at Zhizhi quietly.

Zhi Zhi said: "He told me himself that you are like a mermaid, you love the sea so much, you can't leave it for a day... But he doesn't know where you are, so he wants to protect this sea for you... He built Justice Island so beautifully so that you can have a beautiful home. He fights against people every day to protect the marine environment, and it is also for you to let you have a piece of clean sea water, so that you can swim in the sea healthily Go..."

Tang Niang fell into a daze.

Zhizhi continued: "Tangtang, you are my best friend... Fu Mingyu is too. Back then I promised you not to tell him about your pregnancy... Then you took the baby and left, leaving me alone, I watched him looking for you, building the island of justice for you, and protecting the ocean all these years... I watched him become more and more crazy, and I felt very uncomfortable." "

Tangtang, do you still think about him? ?" Zhizhi asked.

Tang Niang pursed her lips and remained silent.

Xiao Jin Zhi, who had been quiet all this time, suddenly said: "Aunt Zhi Zhi, my grandma and the others seem...not to approve of my parents' marriage."

Zhi Zhi was startled.

how?

How did Xiao Jinzhi know the attitude of the Fu family?

Zhi Zhi hurriedly asked a few words before she found out-probably out of trouble, Fu Mingyu and Tang Niang only said that they met near Snake Island, but did not say that their mother and daughter followed Fu Mingyu to Lin City People's Hospital ...

Zhi Zhi carefully asked about what happened in the hospital at that time.

Because she has heard about Aniang's trust and longing for Zhi Zhi for many years, the little girl also has a natural trust in Zhi Zhi, so she said everything in detail.

Zhizhi thought for a while, looked at Tangniang, and suddenly smiled, "Tangtang, these years...you miss him too, right?"

Tangniang said expressionlessly, "Don't talk nonsense, I don't even know what he looks like. Forget about it."

Zhi Zhi chuckled, "Fu Mingyu is a love brain, and so are you!"

Tang Niang raised her eyebrows.

Xiao Jinzhi asked curiously: "Aunt Zhizhi, what is love brain?"

Zhizhi smiled and said, "It's love supremacy! Your mother took you and ran away, leaving only your father... So hard work without sleep and food, all because of the love for your mother... From another perspective, even if your mother ran away and was not here, only he still loves your mother, and your mother didn't say she didn't love him, Then he can still live."

"But if one day, he finds out that your mother doesn't love him..."

Zhi Zhi sighed, "For your father, without love, he will lose everything. The world will even lose the meaning of living."

Tang Niang turned her head away in a state of distraught.

Zhi Zhi glanced at Tang Niang, and then said to Xiao Jin Zhi: "Not only your father is a love brain, but your mother is too!" "

I am not!" Tang Niang immediately objected.

Zhizhi smiled.

Xiao Jinzhi was very interested, "Aunt Zhizhi, why did you say that?"

While speaking, Zhizhi had already led Tang Niang and her daughter to the gate of Justice Hall.

Zhengyi Hall has a history of more than 100 years, and it was the former residence of Tang Niang.

Over the years, Fu Mingyu has come to clean every day, and repairs at least two or three times a year... making this ancient building still look magnificent, it is a classic but well-maintained house.

At this moment, the door of the Hall of Justice was open, and Fu Mingyu stepped out wearing an apron -

"Tang Niang, are you back?" Fu Mingyu asked happily.

Tangniang didn't say a word, and ignored him.

Zhi Zhi said to Xiao Jin Zhi: "This is the house where your mother used to live... Do you want to go in and have a look?"

Of course Xiao Jin Zhi wanted to, so she nodded her head hard.

"Then you and your mother-in-law go in and wash up! This is your home... Take a good rest, let's have dinner together at night, there are many children on the island, Aunt Zhizhi also has two younger brothers, the eldest is called Tiedan , is four years old, and the younger one is still younger...then you can play together." Zhizhi said with a smile.

Fu Mingyu also said: "Yes, yes, the house is already packed, come in with me!"

Tang Niang still ignored Fu Mingyu, and walked into the Hall of Justice.

Fu Mingyu didn't care either, he hugged Xiao Jinzhi with a smile, and taught Xiao Jinzhi to say hello to Zhizhi, "Tell your Aunt Zhizhi to see you in the evening!" "

See you in the evening, Aunt Zhizhi!" Zhi Zhi waved her hand.

Zhi Zhi also smiled and waved to Xiao Jin Zhi.

Chapter 500

After sending Zhizhi away, Fu Mingyu carried Xiao Jinzhi into the Hall of Justice, and closed the door with his backhand.

The Hall of Justice is a courtyard with four entrances.

Fu Mingyu first raised his voice and shouted: "Tangniang, I've put hot water for you, you take a shower and wash your hair first!"

Of course he couldn't get Tangniang's response.

However, Fu Mingyu was in a particularly good mood at the moment, so he hugged his daughter and led her to visit the house one by one.

"Your mother is very skilled in martial arts. There used to be a row of weapons here, and they were rusted for nothing. I moved all those weapons to the empty room over there... Those things still need to be taken care of carefully. It takes a lot of time to wax and polish every year..."

"The weapon is moved away, and this place is empty... There used to be a lot of salted fish here, but now there is no need to dry salted fish, we are just Hunger has long been eradicated on the island, so I made a swing for such a large piece of land... I thought your mother might like it." "

But I didn't know that your mother gave birth behind my back. You, Dad will get some things you like here in the future... Xiao Jinzhi, tell Dad, what do you like? What do you want?" As he spoke, Fu Mingyu looked at Xiao Jinzhi tenderly.

Xiao Jinzhi hesitated again and again, and replied in a low voice: "I want to have a family."

Fu Mingyu was stunned.

Xiao Jinzhi put his short arms around his father's neck and asked worriedly, "Father, will we still be separated?" "

No!" Fu Mingyu said firmly.

Xiao Jinzhi was a little depressed, "I can feel that grandma doesn't like me and A Niang, so will she...disapprove of your being with my A Niang?" "I married your A Niang,

and It's not that your grandma married your grandma...she can't interfere with me." Fu Mingyu comforted his daughter softly, "Besides, our family will always be together in the future, you two don't have to deal with your grandma, even if you need to , isn't there still me?"

Xiao Jinzhi said again: "But my aunt works in the Jin City Shipyard, and she signed a contract to do work for them for at least 100 days a year!"

Fu Mingyu said bluntly: "It's okay, in the future your aunt will When I go to work in Jin City, I will accompany you two."

Xiao Jinzhi showed a sweet smile on his face, "Daddy, can you build another swing? I want to play on the swing with my mother !"

Fu Mingyu's mood was agitated, and he responded immediately, "No problem!" After a pause

, Fu Mingyu calmed down a little, and then said to his daughter: "Xiao Jinzhi, your mother hid you, I don't even know you I can't accompany you when you were born, can't serve your mother during confinement, can't help you change diapers, can't feed you, teach you to speak and read..." As he spoke,

Fu Mingyu's eyes turned red again His voice was choked with sobs, "So my dad... is very incompetent and inexperienced. In the future, if dad doesn't do well, you have to say it... don't be like your mother, He left without saying a word..."

Xiao Jinzhi giggled, "Don't worry, Father, I will help you look after Auntie!"

But she said that when Tangniang entered her room, she was stunned.

The house was still the same house, but it was completely different from when she lived alone-not only was it spotlessly cleaned, but it was full of life everywhere.

The previous windows were all papered, but now the windows have been changed to stained glass, and anti-mosquito screens and wind-shielding curtains have been added.

The old-fashioned wardrobe looks undistressed, it can be seen that it has been repainted, and the corners are complete. A small handle that she accidentally destroyed many years ago has been repaired, and there is no trace of it if you don't look carefully.

Open the big closet, which is full of dazzling clothes.

The neatly folded cardigans and button-down shirts of various materials are the styles she used to wear, and the colors are mostly black, gray, blue, and small dark flowers that she likes. At the same time, there are also various small accessories with bright colors, such as silk scarves, belts, etc., and some fabrics with particularly delicate colors. Maybe he didn't know what to use them for, so he simply folded the fabrics and put them aside .

There are even brand new women's bras and panties in the closet, women's cotton socks of various colors, glass stockings, etc...

At the bottom of the closet, there are more than a dozen pairs of women's shoes of completely different styles : There are handmade cotton black cloth shoes, plastic sandals, leather sandals, black sheepskin shoes, Jiefang shoes, and pull-back sports shoes... There are even two pairs of slippers, one pair of plastic and one pair of cotton slippers.

All brand new!

Tangniang stared at the overstuffed and neat closet...

for a long time without saying a word.

She found a change of clothes from it and hurried to the bathroom.

The house is old style.

Her bedroom is the main room, in which there is a Babu bed (that is, a big bed with its own box type), and on both sides of the Babu bed, there are two small side rooms. In the old society, the two small side rooms, one is the master's bathroom, and the other is the female master's bathroom, and usually go to the toilet and take a bath in it.

Tang Niang took a look and found that the two side rooms only kept the appearance, and the inside had already been converted into... a bathroom and a toilet.

The bathroom is covered with bluestone floor tiles, and there is a large wooden bathtub, which is already filled with hot water. There is a plug at the bottom of the bucket, which should be used to release the water after taking a bath. The ground under the plug is There is a small stone trough, and the bath water should flow out of the back door of the ear room from here.

Tang Niang opened the back door and looked.

There is a huge wooden tray at the back door, on which two or three hundred coal briquettes are stacked neatly; on the other side of the door is a coal stove with a kettle on it, and a little farther away from the coal stove there is another There is a huge ceramic water tank, and a metal water pipe winds down from the back mountain, dripping into the big water tank bit by bit.

Tangniang's face was inexplicably stained with a smile.

After closing the door, she prepares to take a shower.

There is a three-tiered wooden shelf next to the big tub, the top one contains shampoo, conditioner, facial cleanser, soap, a wooden comb and a round comb; the second one contains pink Two towels, blue and sky blue; the bottom layer is empty.

Tangniang thought for a while, and put the clean change of clothes on the third floor, then she removed the clothes and stepped into the bathtub.

The feeling of taking a bath is really comfortable.

Wash your whole body clean and refreshed, and finally put on the extremely soft and loose cotton clothes... This feeling is even more comfortable.

She came out of the bathroom with her wet hair loose.

Fu Mingyu was already standing in the room waiting.

When he saw her, he was very happy, with a curved mouth and bright eyes!

He seemed to have discovered something again, and quickly pulled out two new towels from the cabinet and walked towards her quickly.

"Why don't you dry your hair?" He whispered, then put a towel on her shoulders, and pulled her to sit on the chair by the window, while he rubbed her hair with another dry towel .

"Will it hurt? Do you want to be lighter?" He asked in a low voice.

Tang Niang didn't say a word.

Fu Mingyu smiled, and didn't mind if she didn't speak, and said to himself: "I let Xiao Jinzhi live in the east wing, and I've put the bath water for her, she said she can wash her hair and take a bath... I , I thought she was already nine years old, and although I was short, I still had to avoid suspicion as a father, so I let her do it herself."

After a pause, he said again: "Over the years, whenever I have time to go to the city, I will bring you back one or two pieces of clothes or shoes, and put them in the closet. You just... saw that?"

Tang Niang still did not speak.

Fu Mingyu continued: "I don't know what kind of clothes you like... Besides, I'm a man, and I, I'm not very good at picking, so I will add two skirts and two ready-made clothes for you every year... ...Look at what you like, and I'll buy you more..."

Then he discussed with her again: "However, I really didn't expect what happened to Xiao Jinzhi, so I...haven't prepared at all. Today Li Shu and the others will come back in the evening, and you will have a meeting tomorrow, right? Then you are busy with work, so I will take Xiao Jinzhi to the city to buy something for her... There are many supply and marketing cooperatives in the city, and there are many choices More, okay?"

"Up to you." Tangniang said lightly.

"Father! Mother!" Jin Zhi's voice sounded.

Fu Mingyu and Tang Niang turned their heads together to look -

the little girl had also washed her hair, bathed, and put on clean clothes.

However, Fu Mingyu didn't prepare her daughter's clothes. At this moment, Jin Zhi was wearing a short-sleeved shirt that Fu Mingyu had prepared for Tangniang... A silk scarf was tied around her waist, like wearing a large dress.

Fu Mingyu immediately said: "Jin Zhi, come quickly!"

Jin Zhi came over.

Fu Mingyu carried his daughter into Tangniang's arms and wiped her hair.

Jin Zhi was young and loved to croak, and Fu Mingyu also talked a lot... The father and daughter chatted croakingly, Tangniang was silent all the time, but judging from her expression, she was obviously very relaxed.

Fu Mingyu helped the mother and daughter dry their hair, and said, "It's only four o'clock in the afternoon, you two should take a nap, it will be lively at night."

Taking a nap?

What a new word.

Educated youths who are engaged in mental work will do this, because only after taking a nap can they continue to work energetically throughout the afternoon; people who are engaged in manual labor will basically not take a nap, because after relaxing, the whole person relaxes, and in the afternoon I no longer have the strength to work.

However, Tang Niang did not refuse, and Jin Zhi nodded quickly, and invited Fu Mingyu to join him, "Father, shall we take a nap together?"

Fu Mingyu was stunned.

Tangniang also froze for a moment.

"Can I sleep in the middle? Mommy sleeps inside, Dad sleeps outside!" Jin Zhi had already yelled happily.

Fu Mingyu looked at Tang Niang excitedly.

Tang Niang remained silent, but got up and walked towards the Babu bed.

However, there were only two pillows on Babu's bed.

Tang Niang went to bed except her shoes.

Jin Zhi also jumped and ran behind her mother...

After the little girl climbed onto the bed, she said to Fu Mingyu, "Daddy, I still need a pillow."

Fu Mingyu was stunned.

Ever since he reunited with Tang Niang, he has always felt that he is living in a dream. In the past two days, he finally accepted it slowly, and he also had a vision for the future... But he never expected that the progress would be so fast!

A family of three sleeping in one bed? ? ?

"Father, go to the next room and get another pillow!" Xiao Jinzhi saw the strange expression on the face of her college student father, and couldn't help urging him.

Fu Mingyu walked out of the house in a daze, went to his daughter's room to get a pillow, and came back...

When he came back, Tang Niang and Jin Zhi had already gone to bed and lay down.

Tang Niang was lying on her side facing inside, with one hand flat on her waistline and the other pillowed beside her face; Jin Zhi was lying flat, her big eyes rolling around.

Fu Mingyu carefully placed the pillows on the bed, and then carefully got on the bed, his slender body only dared to touch the edge of the bed a little bit.

Xiao Jinzhi asked: "Father, I sleep in a room alone at night, and you and Auntie sleep in this room, right?"

Fu Mingyu's face was flushed, but he was too frightened to say a word.

Xiao Jinzhi asked again: "Father, I saw a lot of boats parked at the pier! And I also saw that there were many boats piled up high...Father, do you think they are parked every day?" Does everyone have a boat?"

Fu Mingyu dared to answer this question, "Not really, basically every family has a boat. Is it convenient to travel? Other grandpas are old and don't When going out to sea, their boats belong to everyone. If anyone needs to take a boat out of the island in a hurry, just remember to bring it back..." "

Father, where is my mother's boat?"

"It's on the pier, black Didn't you ask me if that boat was the most magnificent on the island..." "

Ah, so it's that one! Daddy, how can I have my own boat?"

"You're still young... When you grow to be 1.6 meters tall, daddy will build you a small boat with your own hands?" "Okay! By the way daddy

, can you dance a whip?"

" I..."

Tang Niang spoke suddenly, "Jin Zhi shut up! Go to sleep!"

Jin Zhi playfully stuck out his tongue at Fu Mingyu, and quickly closed his eyes.

Fu Mingyu looked at his eccentric daughter with a smile, his eyes were full of affection.

After all, Jin Zhi was a child, he closed his eyes for a while, and his breathing soon became smooth and long.

Fu Mingyu stared at his daughter for a while, then couldn't help but look at Tangniang again.

Tang Niang never changed her sleeping position.

He could only see her back.

But to be able to have this moment...

Fu Mingyu felt that even if he were to die now, he would feel that his life was complete.

He was a little reluctant to close his eyes.

But Xiao Jinzhi's sweet and long breathing... really made him feel so happy, he kept up with the rhythm unconsciously, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

But Tang Niang couldn't sleep at all.

She was facing inside, with her back to the father and daughter, and after a while, she heard the even and long breathing of the father and daughter, knowing that they were asleep.

It was estimated that about half an hour later, she turned around gently and looked at the father and daughter.

There are slight smiles on the two highly similar faces, looking peaceful and satisfied.

At this moment, Tang Niang couldn't help admitting... This spacious and bright room, neat and beautiful furniture, a man who loves to do housework and is responsible, and an innocent, cute and smart child... This is something she has never had before. , Have not experienced the life.

But it seems... happiness is so sweet that she yearns for it.

At this time, Xiao Jinzhi, who was sleeping between the two of them, suddenly turned over... the whole body turned completely sideways.

The little girl rested her head on her father's chest, and a pair of thin little feet straddled her mother's belly carelessly.

Fu Mingyu woke up immediately.

He opened his eyes, and saw Tang Niang staring at him with a pair of beautiful almond eyes?

Fu Mingyu's face turned red all of a sudden.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

168K 2.8K 89
https://m.shubaow.net/220/220600/ Author: Gong An Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-11-02 Latest: Chapter 89 The Finale Everything is...
155K 3.4K 81
Author: Hey Little Fairy Baby Ye Zi returned to Parallel Space in the 1970s. During the special period of going to the mountains and going to the cou...
1.7M 95.3K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.6M 98.5K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...