You are mine|bangpink|

Galing kay Bangpinkwriter09

An bangpink ffs What would happen if four daughters of a successful CEO is married to four sons of another su... Higit pa

characters
Chapter 2

Chapter one

57 0 3
Galing kay Bangpinkwriter09

Jisoo's pov
Krinnnng krinnnggg
*smash
can't this alarm be quite for a sec,it's day off today gosh it was a long day of work yesterday but it was easy.OMG
being a unnie is hard I have to wake up and make breakfast for those brats sorry my bad I mean my sisters.well I guess I have to wake up and I'm going to brush my teeth.

Time skip

This is what I'm wearing now let's go down to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Author's pov
while Jisoo was making the breakfast all the other three came down looking gorgeous as always

Lisa

Jennie

Rose

"looking pretty girls" jisoo said "awwww  thanks unnie you pretty too" all three of them said ."well I'm done making the  breakfast ,help me set the table" ."sure!"lisa said.

the breakfast

"looking tasty as always ,unnie"of course the foodse said. "what are we waiting for let's dig in"jennie said.

"any idea what to do today?"jisoo said while having her pancakes. "no clue unnie"rose said . As they were having their food, a call came in jennie's phone.
everyone stopped and looked at her."oh, it's appa.ah, hello appa goodmorning "
"goodmorning , sweetie how are you and your sisters "
"we're fine appa.is there anything you need?"
"oh,yeah since we haven't met since a long time ,your mother and I were thinking to have dinner together with you guys if you do not have anything to do for tonight"
"sure ,we would love to come". "ok then we'll see you at 6pm,bye I'll make sure your mother makes all of your favorite desserts tell to your sisters too " he whispered the last part. Jennie chuckled and said "ok bye appa love from me,unnie,Lisa and rose for you and eomma" "dad called us to have dinner with them tonight at 6pm and also we get to eat our favorite desserts " she squealed . "yesssss! we get to eat coconut fruit flan made by Eomma"all of them squealed together.

After they finished their meal and did the dishes . "hey wanna watch Netflix?"rose asked
"k which one?"lisa asked "maybe Vincenzo? Jennie mentioned "hey!, we have been watching for the fourth time" jisoo said "but it's amazing you know" Jennie replied back. "k fine" jisoo rolled her eyes.

Time skip 4:30pm

Lisa's pov

we have been watching Netflix since we finished our breakfast . Then I remembered about the dinner tonight  so I checked the time and it was 4:30pm already and I knew they will take time
so I told them it's already 4:30pm
"guys it's already 4:30 don't you wanna get ready for the dinner" "oh yea come on let's go " rose said chewing her toasted bread with avocado.

Then I went to my bathroom and did a warn shower and I was deciding what to  where it's just a dinner but what if mom's friends were there she's always busy let's something comfy and formal.

This looks pretty. ok I'm done I just did a soft makeup and wore an off white heels.
ok let's go and visit Jennie unnie she's a fashion icon >_< am I right readers?

At Jennie 's room

Jennie 's pov

I was busy choosing my outfit when I heard a knock on my door "come in" it was lisa "hello unnie are you done ?"
"nope can you help me?" then she gasped "how can a fashion icon like you can't decide what to wear?"  "lisa stop being dramatic come on " then I rolled my eyes. "how about this?" I asked."it's pretty when did you buy that?" she asked ." I don't remember , kay I'm going to change to this "

"damn it suits you" she complimented me "I know, come let's go down rose and unnie might be waiting for us"

When  we went down rose and  jisoo unnie and they were looking gorgeous as hell

rose

jisoo

"are you ready guys" jisoo unnie asked
"yepp! we're all done" sometimes I wonder are we really grown up and CEOs of successful brands?

The car

At the mansion

Author's pov

"we're  here eomma and appa " we yelled. "my lord , you gave me an  heart attack" ms.kim said "come here my dear babies" all the girls were brought into a warm hug. "huh, are you guys forgetting me?" Mr.kim butted in. "of course not appa " rose responded.

"sorry to interrupt but who are they?"
"oh sorry Ms.Jeon we totally forgot about you and yes these are our daughters" ms.kim responded "oh my lord such a lovely daughters you have here, honey (calling her husband Mr.jeon)come here !!" ms jeon "what is it darling?" Mr.jeon came out of the living room "look aren't they pretty these are the daughters of them"ms.jeon  said "such a lovely daughters "Mr.jeon responded "wait, so are you guys thinking what I'm thinking" all the parents said together. they smiled together making the girls creeped out.
"let's get in shall? and I think dinners getting cold" rose butted in cutting off their smile.

At the dinning room

Rose's pov
we were having our dinner when suddenly ms.jeon,right? asked us a question and yea i heard the jeons and our parents were classmates and bestfriends .  "what do you guys do for  living girls ? " and jisoo responded to that question  " ummm we are CEOs since we wanted to continue our parents empire" . "oh,that's nice like which brand are you CEOs of?" mr jeon asked "like Celine , Chanel , Dior , and YSL" *chocked *chocked "woah that's cool " ms jeon responded

After the dinner

Ms.jeon went out to call her sons to pick them up since they dropped them

Meanwhile

Jungkook's pov

Me and my hyungs were in the club
since we are having free time right now  we were chilling until my phone rang and looked at name it was eomma "hello eomma is it done we'll pick you up right? ."yes and  bring your hyungs too and please wear formal ok bye"  "....................." she didn't let me even respond  to her what's wrong? and wear something formal?.I told hyungs bout these and they said weird .
Are we going to meet someone?

_________________________________________

hello readers it's my first chapter hope you like it 😊 bye see you in next chapter

1048 words for today

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
80.1K 5.7K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
646K 14.5K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.