Love Beyond Time - Ralf Aron

By elxdiabloa

"I couldn't help but notice you reading there. What's the book about?" Ralf asked "It's a novel about a young... More

Characters
Playlist
ÜKS
KAKS
KOLM
VIIS
KUUS
SEITSE
KAHEKSA
ÜHEKSA
KÜMME
ÜKSTEIST
KAKSTEIST
KOLMTEIST
NELITEIST
VIISTEIST
KUUSTEIST
SEITSETEIST
KAHEKSATEIST
ÜHEKSATEIST
KAKSKÜMMEND
KAKSKÜMMEND ÜKS
KAKSKÜMMEND KAKS
MIS SIIS KUI...
TUHAT ERILINE

NELI

289 5 0
By elxdiabloa

See You Again by Tyler, The Creator and Kali Uchis

THIRD PERSON POV:

As Anasya and Ralf woke up in each others arms, they both felt a wave of sadness come over them. As Anasya tried to get up out of bed, Ralf's grip had tightened around her. "Ralf, I need to g-" she tried to explain, but it was no use "No, it's your last day... just 5 more minutes and then I will let you go and do whatever you need to do" Ralf said with a raspy morning voice. "Fine, only 5 more minutes." she eventually said, "Good, now lie back down" Ralf said with a smile on his face.

∞ Flashback ∞

As Anasya had let Ralf into her apartment, he had taken off his coat and placed it carefully on the coat rack. She smiled softly at him as he turned around, "Why don't we watch a movie, just so that we can relax since its your last night" Ralf suggested. "That sounds perfect, I will go get the snacks ready. You pick out a movie since I picked it out last time" Anasya said, "Thanks Kallis" Ralf had said. "Is that a nickname for me?" Anasya asked, "Yes, it means Dear in Estonian." Ralf explained. "Well, I love it... amor" she shyly said. "I love it, now lets get ready for the last night!" Ralf said cheerfully however, deep down he was sad that this was their final night together before she has to leave for the upcoming MotoGP season.

As the movie came to an end, Ralf started to get his things ready for him to leave. As he was about to get up an arm had stopped him, "Please don't leave, could you maybe stay the night here?" Anasya had asked. "Of corse I would, then tomorrow I can drive you to the airport. And don't worry we will drive your rental car there, so don't worry." Ralf said calmly, Anasya had nodded her head to say 'yes' and she leaned into him to give him a kiss.

∞ Flashback Ends ∞

"Alright amor, your five minutes is up. Now can I please go and finish packing my bags?" Anasya begged, with a groan Ralf answered "Fine, but I will make us breakfast". "Sounds great, just don't burn this apartment down" she said while grinning, "You know I won't, I am not you." he responded as well chuckling.

As they both hopped in the car, they both came to the sudden realisation that this will be their last time together for a while. "I don't want this holiday to end" Anasya whispered, "I know, neither do I." he looked over at her and continued "But I was thinking the I could come to the PortugalGP, I know that's it is a long time. But with European Le Mans starting up its the only weekend that I am available." Ralf had suggested. "That sounds great, I will organise tickets for you and we could share a hotel room?" she said, grabbing her hand he said "That sounds like a lovely plan, I'm onboard." he started the car and drove off to the airport.

"Well... here we are." Ralf said while he parked the car at the drop-off zone, "Yeah..." Anasya whispered while tears where in her eyes. "Hey... come here" he tried to comfort her, he hugged her and continued on "look as much as I don't want this holiday to end as well, you have to go and do your job... I don't want you to get fired" Ralf said trying to lighting up the mood and Anasya had let out a quiet laugh. "Yeah... Goodbye Ralf, thank you." she said and they kissed for one last time, as they both pulled back Ralf whispered "Goodbye, I will see you soon."

As Anasya entered the airport, Ralf drove the car over to the rental place and dropped off the car. As he entered the taxi, his phone had a made a noise. He picked up his phone and instantly smiled once he saw that the notification was from Anasya, he opened the app and started texting her back.

Anasya - I know that it has only been 10 minutes but I miss you already...

Ralf - I miss you too

Ralf - But before you know it, we will both be in Portugal together 

Anasya - I have to go, I will text you once I land home

Ralf - Ok I will be looking forward to it, goodbye kallis  

Anasya - Goodbye amor

^^Time Skip^^ 

As Anasya's plane had landed at Madrid's airport, she had gotten off the plane and sent Ralf a message to let him know that she landed safely. As she got out her phone, she had seen a message from her cousin (Jorge). She decided to message Ralf now, then message Jorge later.

Ralf - Hey, I know that your in the air right now. But I realised that you had left a jacket in my car, it must be from Saturday's date.

Anasya - Hey, thanks for letting me know. Could you possibly give it back to me at Portugal.

Anasya - I have to go now, I miss you <3

Ralf - Okay I will do that, I miss you too ❤️

As Anasya saw the message from Ralf, she had realised that the coat that she had left was her only one that she had. However, she thought that she could survive the couple of weeks without it. Clicking onto the chat with Jorge, she responded to his messages.

Jorge - Hey, I hope that your holiday was nice... just to let you know, I want to meet that Ralf guy. Just to make sure that he is nice also, I want to make sure that he isn't like you know who.

Anasya - Jorgeeee... yes my holiday was nice, and don't worry Ralf is a nice person. Also stop being protective of me, I am perfectly capable of having my own relationships.

Jorge - You sure?

Anasya - 😧

As she looked up from her phone, she continued walking through the airport. As she was waiting for her luggage to come around, she had felt lonely. All she could think of was Ralf, she loved him... but she wasn't sure how to say it to him. They didn't have a relationship yet, but she was confused. As she snapped out of her thoughts, she picked up her luggage from the conveyer belt and left the airport.

Location: Home 🏠

Liked by @fabioquartararo20, @aronralf, and 1,783 others

@anasyamartin Sad to leave, but I'm excited for the upcoming season 🏍

@fabioquartararo20 Can't wait too be working together again!

@89jorgemartin Oh no... your back yAy 😑

 @anasyamartin wOw love you too cousin 😐

Load more comments...

*****

As Ralf was getting ready for the upcoming season, he head heard his phone go off...

Paul - Hey Idioot, who is the girl you where with this week?

Ralf - Oh her, someone... but it isn't any of your business

Paul - Sure just a 'someone' 😏

Ralf - Look I have to go now, see you Idioot

Paul - Bye

After Anasya had unpacked and repacked her bag for her to leave to Qatar tomorrow, looked at her phone. She had got a Notification from instagram, 'paularon_' has requested to follow you'. Weird, she didn't remember Ralf telling her about her brother. The only thing he has said to her was that he was annoying, but after all she had decided to accept his request and follow him back.

Turning off her phone she decided to finish off her book, then once she was done she would go to bed. However, another notification had gone off from her phone. It was a message from Fabio, so she clicked on it and messaged him back.

Fabio - Hey I hope that your holiday in Estonia was great and relaxing for you!

Anasya - Yeah, it was... thanks

Fabio - So, I was wondering when are you arriving in Qatar?

Anasya - I'm actually getting on a flight there tomorrow

Fabio - Oh that's great, I can come and pick you up from the airport once you have landed

Anasya - Oh there's no need for that, I don't want to bother you...

Fabio - Nonsense, I will pick you up. I have loads of spare time, and once I pick you up we can go out for lunch and relax together.

Anasya - Oh that's so kind of you, ok I will text you when I land

Fabio - Ok, sounds like a plan

Anasya - Well I have to get some sleep, see you tomorrow Fabio

Fabio - Goodnight Anasya

As Anasya turned off her phone for the final time tonight, she got underneath the covers of her bed. Smiling she looked up at the ceiling, she believed that Fabio was a great friend to her. But little did she know that Fabio had feelings for her, and he was jealous of Ralf and Her. However, he will remain calm for now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people!!

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I hope that you all enjoyed it. This chapter was a long one to write however, the next chapter might be short.

Word Count: 1,529

M <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 498 15
"I've gotten everything I've wanted, Araceli. Except you." * * * Araceli Fernandez is finally starting her career in the F1 circuit. After years of...
102K 2.3K 83
"What else are you hiding from me, Verstappen?" My feelings for you, Anna. But apart from that? Nothing. A simply lovely story about Max and Anna, wh...
419K 9.1K 57
"She's given me another reason to live." My teammates looked at me in disbelief. They of all people thought I'd never settle down. "Dude, you can hav...
174K 3K 34
BOOK 1: GRIDLOCK BOOK 2: LOCK UP BOOK 3: UNLOCKED * it is advised to read the first two books in this series to fully enjoy the final book * ~~~~~~~...