A STRANGER'S LOVE

By Lisjenkimanoban

A Stranger's Love Author: Lisjen Kimanoban What if your childhood friend will comeback and become a stranger... More

Chapter 1. The beginning
Chapter 2. The decision
Chapter 3. Goodbyes
Chapter 4. Kiss
Chapter 5. Cat eyed woman
Chapter 7. My Nini
Chapter 8. My Tutor
Chapter 9. Special
Chapter 10. Confirmation
Chapter 11. Don't judge me
Chapter 12. Jealous
Chapter 13. Freedom
Chapter 14. Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 15. Operation Jealousy 101
Chapter 16. The start
Chapter 17. Annoying pretty handsome
Chapter 18. Knighty
Chapter 19. Best Part
Chapter 20. Hungry Wolves
Chapter 21. I love you
Chapter 22. Best night ever (M)
Chapter 23. Lowkey
Chapter 24. Special Date
Chapter 25. Officially Mine
Chapter 26. My honey (M)
Chapter 27. Promise Ring
Chapter 28. Grandpap's Blessing
Chapter 29. Be strong my Love
Chapter 30. The proposal
Chapter 31. Wedding Day
Chapter 32. Special and final chapter

Chapter 6. Unlucky Day

458 9 0
By Lisjenkimanoban

__Jennies POV___

After Lisa and the others left, me and Nayeon got into silence. I thrown myself to my bed and closed my eyes. I really hate her.

"Tell me Jen, what happened earlier?" she asked.

"She should say sorry but it turns out like it's my fault Nabong", I told her. "Who did she think she is, huh? Even she's the daughter of the Queen she's no right to..." I can't continue what I said because I remembered how he touched my boobs earlier and how our lips connected a while ago. "Aaarrghh!" I scream. 'I hate her! My first kiss is a girl' i thought.

"Ok, Jennie Kim, you're like a crazy woman, right now", Nayeon said while laughing at me. I glared at her.

"You're no help woman", I said. I really mad right now. I want to kill her but I'm not a killer though.

"Ok, stop now with your drama. Miss Manoban will be staying here for a month so it means you will be with her all the time because you are the head managing officer here. Intiendes?", She said that makes my eyes wide.

"She what?" I asked. To think that she's with me all the time, makes my blood boils but I smirked by the thought that I will make her life miserable. 'Ok, Manoban I will not let you win this little game of yours' I said to myself.

"Ok Jen, Get up your ass now and let's eat our dinner. I'm already hungry, I didn't finished my dinner because of the two of you." She pouted like a child.

"I don't have an appetite," I said. But Nayeon keeps on whining like a child so i rolled my eyes. "Ok let's go", I said again that makes her clapped.

We make our way to the dining area. There so many foods in the table. So they prepare all of this to that annoying and thick faced woman.

"Jen, kumain ka na", Manang Fe invited me. "Pagpasensyahan mo na ang señorita Lisa" I nod at her.

"I'm sorry Manang Fe," I said. I respect this old lady so much. She became my guardian since my grandmother died. She tapped my shoulder and hugged me.

"Para na kitang apo Jen. At hindi ko hahayaan na may bumastos sayo kahit na ang may ari pa ng haciendang ito. Tandaan mo yan. Ayaw kung nakikita kang nasasaktan. Kayong dalawa ni Nayeon," she said that makes my heart warms. Nayeon also hugged us both. "Group hug!" Nayeon exclaimed and we giggled after.

We ate our dinner. I'm so full and decided to stroll over the balcony to gasped some fresh air. I want to feel the cool breeze. It's been a week now that I feel so stress. All that happens right now in the hacienda makes me sleepless. And when I decided to take a rest another annoying person came. "Huh!" I sighed.

My phone rings and I checked who's the caller. It's Don Lucio. I pressed the green button and answered it.

"Hello, Good evening Don Lucio", I greeted him.

"Good evening Ms. Kim, I'm sorry to disturb you but I called you to inform that you and Lisa will work together to fixed the problem the hacienda. I know that she was new in on all of the works in there but I know she's smart enough and can easily adapt on new environment. I hope you will help her to cope up", he said. "But I will remind you that she's a hard headed one. Can you be more patient for her?" He pleaded.

"Ok Don Lucio, I will do my best to help Ms. Lisa and I will try", I answered him.

"Thank you Ms. Kim. I know I chose the right one for her, goodnight," he said before ended the call. Wait, Am I the one who take it to have double meaning? I shrugged the thought. It takes an hour for me to stay here and clear my mind. "God help me please" I prayed before I entered my room and sleep.

fast forward

____Lisa's POV___

Morning came

I woke up because of the light that hit my eyes. My window is wide open and the cool breeze of air entered my room it's so fresh. I can hear the different sounds of animals outside the mansion. It's so long time ago that I slept so well like this. I checked the time on my phone. It's already seven o'clock in the morning. I got up from my bed and walk directly to the bathroom. I take my morning routine and after that I wore my clothes. It's a white T-shirt and black pants with a cowboy boats. I decide to roam all over the hacienda today. I make my way to the dining area where Manang Fe greeted me.

"Magandang umaga po señorita, hindi ko na po kayo ginising kasi ang sarap ng tulog nyo. Kumain na po kayo ng agahan", she said and I nod at her.

I eat my breakfast. They cooked fried rice, egg sunny side up, ham, hotdog and prepared a hot choco for me.

I already finished my breakfast when the woman in black business suit came and sit down in front of me. She glanced at me and smirk.

"Good morning Miss Manoban. I don't know if you already know me but first I will going to introduce my self to you", she said. "I'm Jennie Kim, the head managing officer of hacienda Manoban." She smiled like there's nothing happened last night. She offers her hand to me.

"Nice meeting you Ms. Kim", I said and smiled back at her and held her hand. It feels like there's an electricity the seconds our skin touched.

"May I know what's your plan for today Ms. Manoban?", She seriously asked then cleared her throat.

I shake my head. "I want to stroll all over the Hacienda, can I?" I asked her. "I want to see how farmers do their works and I want you to accompany me." She nod and started to eat. I glanced at her face. Her makeup was so simple but elegance. My eyes landed on her lips then to her eyes. Our eyes meet and I cleared my throat.

"Ms Kim, I want you to give me copies of the financial report of the Hacienda and tomorrow I want to meet the president of the cooperative here," I told her.

"Ms. Manoban, the documents are already prepared in your office here in hacienda and about the cooperative president, we can meet him later," she glared at me that makes me feel scared suddenly.

"Oh, ok then. I like you," I said

"Excuse me?" She asked and her eyes widen.

"I me.. mean I.. I.. like the way you work," why did I stuttered. "Yeah, that's... that's what I mean you know advanced thinker," I shake my head by the thought of stuttering.

"Oh, thank you", she answered.

After we finished our breakfast. We make our way to the car. It is an old Toyota pajero. I open the passenger seat and Jennie make her way to the driver's seat.

"Ok let's go", she said. "Make your self comfortable señorita" then she started the car. I focused my self on the road. Silence defeating us. The road is so bumpy and it makes me uncomfortable.

Fast forward

The car stop in the front of a big tree. There are so many small hut in here. "Ok we're already here," Jennie said and get down the car and I followed her. I can see many people working on the fields.

"Mang Jose!" Jennie shouted and wave her hands to the old man who smiled widely.

"Ma'am Jennie!" The man shouted back. "Tuloy po kayo sa aming tahanan. Anu po ba ang maipaglilingkod namin?" He asks Jennie.

"Mang Jose, nandito po ako para ipakikilala sa inyo ang apo ni Don Lucio, si Señorita Lisa", Jen introduce me. "Señorita, this is Mang Jose the president of the cooperative here in hacienda.

"Hello po, Mang Jo.. Jose, I'm glad to meet you po" I said. "Ms. Kim can you tell him that I want to talk to him tomorrow morning at my office. I'm just here to visit them", I said to Jennie.

"Ok Miss", she nodded. "Mang Jose, si señorita po ay nandito para bisitahin at kamustahin po kayo kung anung problema. Bukas po ay pinapupunta niya kayo sa kanyang opisina sa mansion para makapag usap kayo," she explained.

"Ok po mam," he said. I smiled at him. "Ikinagagalak ko po kayong makilala señorita. Sobrang liit nyo pa nung huli ko po kayong nakita", he said.

"Ok po. Hindi na po kami magtatagal dito Mang Jose at marami pa po kaming pupuntahan," Jennie said and we bid our goodbye to the old man.

We visit all the farm in the Hacienda. We encountered different people. Our last destination is the rancho. I checked every problems they encountered in that area. It's already six o'clock in the evening when we decided to go home. I'm so tired, same as Jennie. We are halfway from the Hacienda when our car stop.

"What happened?" I asked Jennie.

"I don't know," she said. "Wait here, I will going to checked it. She get down the car and open the hood. The smoke was scattered. I get down the car and stand beside her.

"I think the engine of the car got overheat", she said. I was pissed off. I'm so tired and I want to rest but this happened. How so unlucky I am this day.

"How can we get out of her. The Hacienda was miles away from us. I don't want to walk. I'm so tired", I told her.

"We have no choice. It getting dark and my phone was deadbat", she said. "Let me borrow your phone to seek help", she said and I give it to her. "No signal!" She said. "I will going to find a signal in there." She pointed the old tree. Then she started to walk away.

"Wait for me, Ms. Kim. Don't leave me! I shouted. We are hundred meters away from the car when suddenly the rain pours down. Oh no... Not now please. We ran to find a shelter. "Ughhh!! what an unlucky day!", I groaned.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 32.6K 82
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.3M 68.3K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.5M 135K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
264K 25.7K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...