Beautiful Butterflies (IBTMLA...

By CrazyBitchyBitch

This Fanfiction Is About: I BECAME THE MALE LEAD'S ADOPTED DAUGHTER X SHINOBU! READER "Sister Yn! Teach me ho... More

Introduction
Who is this insect?
Unnie Yn! You the best!
NO MERCY
Der Flohwalzer: PUNISHMENT TIME!
RED LIGHT! GREEN LIGHT!

How many times will you surprised me?

972 52 3
By CrazyBitchyBitch

(Author pov)

"Your grace, you have arrived—" Cara said but got cut by Leonia.

The Boleoti Family's Head Butler: Cara.

"THE HOUSE IS SOOOOO BIG!!" Leonia shouted with sparkling eyes.

'Who is this kid—' She thought, her eyes landed at thw carriage window. That's where she found yn sleeping peacefully at it moreover the duke doesn't mind it anyway.

"Is unnie still sleeping?" Leonia turns her head over.

Gasp!

Everyone had their mouths wide open. Leonia well.. her mouth fall off to the ground.

'D-did the duke just—'

What they can see is...

The duke of the Boleoti Family is carrying an unknown woman who is sleeping at his carriage plus.. there is this child over here too.

"Rupert carry her to the guest room"

Rupert became more paled. He just came back from that traumatizing torture made by Yn and now he is ordered to carry that demon.

'Why.... Just why...?????' Rupert thought.

Life Update: Rupert
°He is trembling so hard that he can't even carry yn properly. Hopefully he managed to calm down.

"WELCOME HOME YOUR GRACE." They all greeted.

Philio carried leonia making her startled.

"I'm not sick anymore!"

"I know"

"Mister"

"What?"

"I'm hungry"ñ

"Just wait a bit"

"Mister"

"What now?"

"Your chest feels strong~" Leonia said while rubbing her hands to his chest.

"........"

(Inside the mansion)

"WOAH! Those murder stories always occur in places like this!"

"How'd you know?"

"REALLY?! SOMEONE DIED HERE?!"

"There's a jail at the basement"

"Wow! Torture!"

"Wanna see?"

"Nope, Unnie said I shouldn't go near bugs. They're disgusting she said." Leonia said proudly.

'Is she the one who taught her that?' Philio said with a deadpanned face.

"You must be tired after your trip, your grace" Cara said.

"You've done well taking care of the mansion"Philio said and Cara nodded. "Cara, Find some wardrobe designers and craftsmen. Call
them in"

"I'm sorry if this might offend you but for what reason are you calling these people?" Cara asked.

"There's no good place in the house for her, Is there?"

"...That child..."

"Hello, My name is Leonia Boleoti." Leonia introduced herself.

Philio smiled and gave her a light head pat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's true..! The duke came home with a woman and a child!"

"He kept holding her in his arms, you know?"

"But well, that child... they said she have black hair."

"What about the female? What did she look like?"

"Mhm... They didn't really see her full appearance but they said.. she's a petite young woman. Also she is kinda foreign they said...!"

"Foreign?"

"I heard she also have a black hair?"

"Huh!?!?"

"Not that full black! From what I heard she have a dark hair with a Purple shade at the edges."

"Could she be the duke's hidden woman?!"

"Possibly...?"

The maids continued to murmur about the mysterious foreign woman and the child with a black hair.

(Meanwhile with Philio)

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOUR GRACE?! YOU ADOPTED HER FOR A REASON LIKE THAT?! THIS IS TOO IRRESPONSIBLE! HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF HER PERSPECTIVE AT ALL?!" Cara scolded.

Philio ignored this and goes to the window to watch Leonia play with the maids.

"A child is not a pet but your grace's actions, seems like you're treating her like an adopted cat for you to play with." Cara Continued only to gain a cold glare from him.

"Do you think I don't know that?"

"Otherwise, you wouldn't have brought in a child so impulsively."

"But more importantly are you really not related by blood?" The Chief of the knights asked.

"Don't make me repeat myself"

BLACK HAIR

Only those from the Boleoti Family have that hair color.

A child was adopted by the Boleoti Family and she has black hair.

Rumors will spread, including speculations that she is the duke's illegitimate daughter.

"First, get her to gain some weight, and stop asking me about things left and right."

"I have one last question" Cara raised her hand.

"Ugh, This will be the last time."

"Who is that woman?"

"..........."

A long silence filled the room.

"The rumors about you bringing a woman and a child is already spreading, your grace."

"They keep murmuring that she's you're hidden woman."

"We can just kill them. If I spot something like that, I'll grant them the glory of wetting my blade with their blood."

"Leo request to bring her along." He explained making them curious what's so special about her.

Knock.

Knock.

"Your grace, It's manuce."

"Come in"

"The squad is waiting in the lobby"

"Our beloved guest are here"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Yn Pov)

I opened my eyes only to found myself laying in the bed.

'Did I teleport somewhere? I clearly remembered that I took a nap  in the carriage?'

I sat down and observe the whole room.

'Huh.. What a fancy room is this.'

I took a noticed that the clothes I'm Wearing is already different.

'WHY ON EARTH AM I WEARING A PAJAMA? DID SOMEONE CHANGE MY CLOTHES OR I CHANGED MYSELF WHILE SLEEPING?????'

Suddenly I heard a knock coming from the door.

"Um.. Are you awake my lady?" A feminine voice said.

"Yes" I said.

"Hufff—"

'Did they startled..?'

They quietly entered the room and when the maids saw me...

'Umm... Did I just broke them?'

Their eyes look like it would popped out any moment and their mouths are hanging open.

I waved my hand at them.

"kon'nichiwa daijobu desu ka? (Hello, Are you okay?) " I asked only to gain their confused faces.

'Ah.. Japanese' I facepalms inside.

"Are you all okay?"

"Yes....." They said.

"UNNIE! ARE YOU AWAKE ALREADY!" Leonia bursts in the door and when she saw me.. she immediately throw herself to me.

"Oh—"

"UNNIE!"

"Umm.. "

"Hm?"

"Please call us if you need anything miss.. Also here's your new clothes."

"Ah right.. But.. I would like to wear my uniform please."

"Yes..."

"Thank you... "

"We will take our leave for a moment" With that they leave the room.

"Now... What's the matter?" I asked.

"Unnie! The bad guys has already arrived!"

"Ooh~ Yay!

"Let's do that torture"

"Ohmy~ Sure. Which kind?"

"Anything is fine."

"Sure!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Author poV)

"What happened to the orphanage?" Philio asked.

"The orphanage burned down by an accident.. But we have evacuated all the kids at the orphanage including miss connie. "

"I see..."

"MISTER~" Leonia runs towards philio with Yn following her behind.

Everyone(-Philio and Leonia) got Starstrucked just by looking at her. She has black hair with purple highlighted tips that tied back into a bun (Yakai-maki bun) with a butterfly shaped hair pin.She has large deep purple eyes with no visible pupils which made them even more shocked.

She has a weird clothing style that somehow micmics the appearance of butterfly wings whenever she moves.

She is indeed beautiful.

"I'm sure I made it clear that you should dress her properly" Philio said while glaring at the maids.

"I refused them"

"Why is that? Don't tell me you're planning on wearing that forever without even washing it."

Yn was quite offended by these. "I believe that depends on me. If I want to wear this forever, Sure I'll do it. And No.. Of course I plan to wash my clothes." She replied calmly. "You're quite annoying aren't you, sir~" She continued.

"You still don't know your place aren't you? I could just kill you along with them"

"I already told you... You can try it anytime" Yn suddenly disappeared and appears right Infront of philio. Before she could draw her katana, Philio manage to grabbed her by wrists and hold her by waist. But then she took out a small blade hidden inside her sandals and she ALMOST got philio's eyes pierced. Which surprised everyone and even him.

'She really is soooo cooool! I'm now officially her No. 1 fan! ' Leonia thought.

'In my entire life, Not one person could come close to the duke Boleoti like this!' The maids thought all the same.

'This is the first time I saw someone who almost manage to— I.... It deserves to be written in the historical book...!' Rupert thought with shining eyes.

The knights stands there with their mouths hanging opened.

"Woah, Woah... You let your guard down duke.. Your lucky I didn't hit your beautiful dark eyes." Yn finally manage to get off from his grip and took the blade back to her sandals. Yn looks around until her eyes landed on Rupert.

"Hello again! Rupert-san! It'll be another fun day again. Right?~"

"Ah— Umm... Y-yes..?????"

While yn is happily chatting with Rupert about new torturing methods. Philio is still standing there frozen. He is still processing what just happened.

'How....? I didn't even noticed that she have a hidden blade..She have a frail body but yet.. her speed is non-human.' He thought.

'How many times will you surprised me.. Yn Kocho'

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
79.2K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...