UNDER HIS SKIN || JungKook

By Lucythor_xoxx

You already know her side of the story, it's time to get to know his. *** Jungkook's point of view of "Under... More

Prologue
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40 (Finale)

2

1.1K 54 9
By Lucythor_xoxx

I see her long hair moving in waves when she shakes her head, before she whispers in the softest and sweetest tone she doesn't. 

—But thank you so much —she adds, turning on her feet. 

One of her hands moves her hair out of her face, so she can look at me. It doesn't seem like she was expecting me to be here, because her eyes are wide open and she freezes on the spot, making her moves more carefully now.

Fuck. She's even hotter up close.

—Don't worry —she shakes her hands in the air—. I called a cab, it's all fine.

She keeps looking at both sides of the road, as if she were trying to invoke the taxi right in front of her right now. I take a look at her body, realizing she hasn't brought a jacket, although it's pretty cold out here.

—A cab this late on the busiest day of the week? —I raise my eyebrows, genuinely surprised—. Sorry to be the one telling you, but I doubt that cab will ever come. Or —I pause— it might come, but the driver will have to pick your frozen body up from there.

One of the main reasons why I chose to get the motorcycle license is because traffic in New York is crazy, whether you drive a car or you're the one being driven somewhere. Well, that and that I look cool on it.

—I could go back and wait inside —she points to the pub on my back.

And I'd love to get back in there and tell Taehyung to treat her to a drink while she waits and I try to get to know her better... If it weren't for Tania, and how she thinks I was too busy to give her any type of contact with me.

—It's up to you —I shrug—. I made my offer. A quite tempting one, I dare to say.

And I know she'll agree with me when we're done tonight.

Her eyes go from me to the pub and the road. She has three options and she's battling over the three. Although I see her keeping her gaze longer inside the club, which means I might've lost tonight. 

But she goes back to me. Her big eyes show she's still unsure of what she's going to do, but her body walks slowly to me.

—I don't want to be a bother.

I hide the proud smirk that's about to form on my face, by pressing my lips together and rushing to speak.

—You aren't one. But even if you end up being one, I was the one who came up with the idea. So don't worry.

We both know she won't be a bother.

—I live in Washington Heights —she warns me.

It's not that far from here, and it's like fifteen minutes away from the studio. It shouldn't be a hard ride. But I still joke, showing shock and acting like it's too far for me. Her eyebrows slightly frown, and her mouth grimaces a little, almost taking back what she was going to do.

—Just kidding —I smile.

She looks relieved when she sees my reaction, and smiles along. She looks cute, letting a tiny smile escape and hiding her face by looking away.

—It's not that far, so I can give you a ride there if you need it. But I need to do a stop first.

I wait and look at her, hoping for her to be okay with it. Showing me that tiny smile again, she finally nods and says she's fine with me stopping first. 

Oh, she's definitely in for it.

While looking at her again, I'm aware she's not wearing a coat because she doesn't have one with her. If she's already freezing here, she'll probably have hypothermia once we get to the tattoo studio after the ride. 

I take my leather jacket off. And, as if it were the most normal thing to do to a girl you just met, I cover her exposed body with my jacket. 

The way she's looking at me right now... She seems so cute and delicate. Definitely my type. 

—You don't have to. Really.

Before she attempts to take the jacket off, I start walking to my motorbike. 

—You'll need it.

I guess she'll understand why I gave her the jacket when she sees it. She holds onto the flaps jacket, keeping it in place, while she heads unsure to where I am standing. Her eyes keep going over the motorbike, intimidated by it, while her eyes scan over it, up and down, trying to make sure there isn't anything dangerous about it. 

Moving my hands close to hers, I lift the jacket for her shoulder by the flaps and raise it up for her. Unless she wants the jacket to fly away, she should put it on properly. 

—It'll get even colder when you get on.

She nods, while her eyes stare intensely into my eyes. She's trying hard to keep eye contact. 

The jacket falls over her body when she finally puts it on, the ends of it stopping a bit above the middle of her thigh, while the sleeves hang on her hands that are now totally covered by the fabric.

Once it all seems settled, I hop on the motorbike easily and wait for her to join me on it. I see her trying not to find support on my body, but her hands end up grabbing my shoulders as her leg moves to the other side. I'm confused when I don't feel her body against mine, and as I look down my arm, I see her leg trying to move away. 

If she keeps doing that, she'll fall off the motorbike before I get the chance to even start the engine. 

I feel so tempted to ask if she thinks I'll bite. Not that I don't, but not now.

—You should get closer —I catch her glance over my shoulder.

I feel her moving over the seat, until her thighs are resting against mine and her torso presses on my back. And it's not until I make the engine roar under us, that she hugs me tight, wrapping her arms around my torso as if her life depended on it. I can feel her heart pumping hard against my back, as her face is hiding on my nape. Her reaction is so endearing. I didn't expect her to be this way when I first saw her in the pub.

—Where are the helmets?

—What about them? —I question back.

After she hears that, her embrace is tighter -if that was even possible. It makes it a bit hard to move the motorbike away from the pavement to join the traffic. It doesn't last much though. Her heartbeat isn't as fast and hard as I keep driving my way to the studio, and her arms don't squeeze me as if she tried to take my lungs out of my mouth anymore.

And although I'd love to enjoy this a little longer, we arrive to the studio fast. She doesn't move an inch until I stop the engine, and move my body before her. While placing the stand, the stranger seems to get the hint and gets off me, finally setting me free to hop off the motorbike. 

Her body doesn't move though, she still straddles the motorbike, both of her hands resting on her thighs while she's looking at the studio signboard.

—You look good on it.

I can imagine, just a little glimpse, how good she'll look when she's straddling me instead later tonight. Cute girls are always the best kind for that.

—You work here? —she doesn't move her eyes away from the entrance, as she hops off the motorbike as well. 

—Yup —I nod—. I promise it'll be fast.

She doesn't know my name, she didn't even bother to ask before she got on my motorbike and let me drive her wherever I wanted. Not only that, but she's also stepping inside the studio with me. She's driven by that attraction we had in the pub, I could tell by the way her eyes were burning me half an hour ago. 

This is how it goes, usually. If we aren't already all over each other in the place we met, I tend to take them here. Ever since I found out girls get crazy over the idea of me being a tattoo artist, I couldn't stop taking the chance and using it on my favor. Them coming here, feeling special that I share this side of me with them, somehow makes them eager for more. The make out session here is just a starter, and it's up to her if we do it in here or move to her place. 

Anywhere but mine.

When I come back, I see her body resting on the crystal counter, looking at each one of the designs. 

—You like them?

She jumps when she hears my voice breaking the silence, but soon I see her smiling just to turn back to the designs hanging on the wall.

—They're cool. Which ones are yours?

I point to the ones that have my name on it. She already knows who I am, but she doesn't bother to tell me hers. On one hand, I don't care, I'm sure I won't remember -nor will try to- once we are done. But on the other hand, it feels like a punch straight to my stomach the way she's playing with advantage right now. 

Time to change that.

Both of my hands cage her on the counter, making her turn to me. Her eyebrows are slightly frowned as she stares deep into me. I try my best to keep the cool act, but I'm sure I'd be making a mess of her on the counter if she asked me to. 

I try to pull the old coin trick with a condom, hiding it in between my fingers just to magically show it as if I just made it appear.

Her reaction though...

—Seriously? —she raises her eyebrow.

—Oh c'mon, what are you here for then?

—A ride back home? 

—So you eye me for almost an hour, playing that interesting and mysterious game, agree on me taking you home, although you don't even know my name... And all you wanted is a ride back home?

In what universe that makes sense?

—Yes —she pushes me away—. When did I ever imply I'd fuck with you? And here? —she looks around, as if she were offended by what my take on things is.

Was she only expecting me to give her a good night kiss after dropping her off at home? What in the fucking kdrama is this?

And now I remember how I ignored Tania for her. I could've been getting my cock sucked by now, and instead I'm being called out for this. 

—Do you realize I ignored a possible good fuck for you?

—And what the fuck do I have to do with it? You were the one who followed me outside.

—Because you kept checking me out and thought you were interested —I let out a scoff—. But you were only being a cocktease.

That comment makes the confusion on her face turn to anger by the way her lips pucker. I see her taking the jacket off, throwing it at me before she stalks walking toward the door.

—Fuck you.

I don't even look at her. I don't care. At least not until I hear the cracking sound of my motorbike falling to the ground. 

That crazy bitch. 

I see it on the floor, when I get out, and I see her walking away fast. I don't even bother to call her or run after her to call her out. I rather move on from her, even if she just fucking scratched my motorbike when I've worked hard to keep it on perfect state.

Fuck her. 

When I'm back inside, I think it's time for a plan B. I don't like doing this. I don't like giving those girls hope by meeting them again. But by the way my mood switched because of her, I know I won't be able to pull someone new. 

A few reply, although Esther is the only one that invites me to her house straight away. How could I ever think of declining that offer?

Like and comment for more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 8.2K 43
As the only unmarried Jeon and Kim children, your families propose a union to symbolize your unbreakable bond that spans generations. But despite dev...
4M 143K 44
You never realize how special your purity is until you lose it. |♕| Editing |♕| 18+ Content. |♕| Complete. |♕| Cover created by @lantic ♡ |ψ|Sorry...
99.7K 4.4K 42
Just like those tattoos he made, he got under your skin *** Pairing: tattoistjk x reader Content: smut, angst, virgin reader, trauma, angst Do not co...
439K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...