60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

By CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 381-400

478 2 0
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 381

At the last five minutes before the New Year, Li Shu hurriedly brought up two bowls of glutinous rice balls from downstairs.

There are nine grains in Zhizhi's bowl, Li Shu has a big appetite, and there are nineteen grains in the bowl.

The glutinous rice flour needed to make glutinous rice balls was given by other people in the alley. Li Shu helped people buy fresh sugar cane. A large bundle weighed 40 to 50 catties. He rode a bicycle for an hour to deliver it. The other party was very grateful, and gave him two sugar canes and a small bag of homemade glutinous rice flour.

The glutinous rice ball stuffing is made by Li Shu himself-the peanuts are fried, some of them are ground into powder, and some of them are ground into crumbs, and then a lot of brown sugar (because the sweetness of brown sugar is not as sweet as white sugar) is used to mix the crushed peanuts.

Moderately thick glutinous rice skin, wrapped in fragrant and sweet sugar peanut filling, warm and sweet.

Zhizhi ate the delicious glutinous rice balls in small bites, but her eyes were fixed on the clock on the table from time to time.

The hour hand at twelve o'clock reset exactly--

Zhi Zhi turned and ran away!

Li Shu was taken aback.

He watched her run to the bed, take out something from under the pillow, and hug him again.

"Li Shu, Happy New Year!" Saying that, Zhi Zhi handed over the things in her hand, and then kissed him on the cheek.

Li Shu stared at the... red envelope that Zhizhi handed over.

He felt a little strange.

Generally speaking, only the elders will give red envelopes to the younger generation.

so?

Does the red envelope that Zhizhi gave him have any special meaning?

"Hurry up and take it!" Zhizhi said with a very serious expression, "From now on, I will give you a red envelope every New Year's Day."

Li Shu couldn't help it, and asked, "Why?"

"There is no reason, just I like it." Zhi Zhi said.

Li Shu looked at Zhizhi and smiled.

He took the red envelope and said after a while, "But I didn't prepare any red envelopes for you."

Zhizhi didn't speak, she pointed to the glutinous rice balls, then scooped up a glutinous rice ball with a spoon, and took a bite.

After being bitten, the fat glutinous rice balls collapsed completely, and the sweet heart mixed with syrup was revealed from the small gap...

Zhi Zhi took a sip of the fragrant filling, showing an expression of enjoyment. Then he bit the glutinous rice balls in small bites until he finished eating all the fat and white glutinous rice balls.

Looking up again -

Li Shu is still looking at her stupidly?

"Li Shu! Eat it quickly, or the glutinous rice balls will be cold." Zhi Zhi urged him.

He smiled, scooped up the glutinous rice balls with a spoon, and ate them one by one.

In the end, he finished eating and Zhi Zhi was still eating slowly.

After both of them finished eating, Li Shu went to clean up the dishes, then turned off the lights and got into bed.

A few minutes later--

Zhizhi scolded: "Excuse me... what are

you doing!"

Zhizhi said angrily: "That can't be like this... I, I'm still pregnant with a child!" "I wo

n't mess with you," someone said panting, "I'll just serve you, as long as you feel comfortable..."

In the end, Zhizhi spent the sleepless night whimpering again.

The next day is the first day of the Lunar New Year, the day when people walk around and go out to pay New Year's greetings.

This New Year's greeting is also particular.

Generally speaking, on the first day of the new year, people will only pay New Year's greetings to the more important elders... until the third day of the new year, and after the third day of the new year, it is basically a gathering of relatives and friends.

So today, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu's original plan was to pay New Year's greetings to Li Shu's mentor, Professor Shi.

Zhizhi's mentor, Professor Huang, is not a local. Although she is unmarried, she still has a family. Her family is in Songcheng, and there are five brothers and sisters in total, all of whom are big names in the industry. Among them, she and her second brother are unmarried, while the other brothers and sisters are all married and have children. Professor Huang also returns to his hometown every year for the New Year.

But because Li Shu made a fuss until dawn yesterday, Zhi Zhi slept until noon!

In the end, he kicked Mrs. Tang who was cold in the corner, and then woke up in a daze. Forced himself to open his eyes, looked at the time...then rubbed his forehead, and finally got up reluctantly.

Thinking about it, I felt a little uncomfortable, so I yelled, "Li Shu! Li Shu, you..." I

suddenly remembered that today is the first day of the new year, so I can't say unlucky words.

So the "big bastard" was swallowed and changed, "...Li Shu, why didn't you wake me up!"

Li Shu who was staying downstairs rushed up, "It's okay to sleep a little longer "Hey," he said with a smile, "are you hungry?"

After a pause, he said again: "There is... a guest at home."

Zhizhi was a little surprised, and looked at him with strange eyes.

Today is the first day of the new year, why would someone come home?

"Who is it?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Li Shu hesitated for a moment, then said: "I don't know him either."

Zhi Zhi:? ? ?

Curiosity is even heavier.

"Is it like... the young lesbian who has a crush on you?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Li Shu's handsome face suddenly darkened, "It's a man!"

Zhi Zhi: ...

"So, is it the young gay man who has a crush on you who came to the door?" Li Shu asked unhappily.

Zhi Zhi touched her round belly, "How is that possible!"

Noticing her small movements, Li Shu sighed, stretched out his hand to touch her belly, and said, "Then I'll go down first, if you don't want to see anyone, you can rest in the room, and I'll bring you food later." "

You Go down first, I'll come down after I pack up." Zhizhi said.

Li Shu went downstairs first.

Zhi Zhi tidied herself up and followed her downstairs.

Sure enough, sitting in the living room was a young man with an ordinary figure, an ordinary appearance, and ordinary clothes...and very reserved.

As soon as he saw Zhi Zhi, he immediately stood up, blushed and bowed to Zhi Zhi, "Happy New Year, comrade!"

Zhi Zhi: ...

she looked down and saw a net bag placed by the living room door Apples, mixed potatoes and sweet potatoes in a net bag. Looking at the clothes of the young people, they are also very simple and poor.

Zhizhi smiled and said: "Happy New Year! I haven't asked your surname yet, how do I call it!"

The young man said nervously: "My... my surname is Zhang, my name is Zhang Dayou, and I used to be a student of Haida University, ah, my The instructor is Professor Lang."

Professor Lang? ? ?

Zhizhi suddenly remembered.

Before, Li Shu once asked about the major of "Port Waterway and Coastal Engineering" in front of the school leaders, but was stopped by Professor Huang with a wink on the spot. Later, Professor Huang explained a few words, saying that this major is very unpopular, and the only one in the country is Huai'an Haida University. Yes, but unfortunately, Professor Lang, who is in charge of this major at Haida... had been sent to the countryside a few years ago and was locked up in a cowshed.

so?

Zhi Zhi came back to her senses, "Ah, Comrade Zhang...ah no, classmate Zhang! Please sit down, please sit down."

Zhang Dayou sat down on the sofa.

Seeing that there was already tea on the coffee table and the lid of the tin candy box for guests had been removed, Zhizhi greeted Zhang Dayou, "Student, please drink tea and have some snacks!"

"Thank you! Thank you, thank you..." Zhang Dayou said thank you repeatedly, but he didn't bother with the tea and dared not eat the candy, looking very cautious.

Zhizhi asked again, "May I ask what level student Zhang is in?"

Zhang Dayou immediately replied: "I am a student in the sixth and sixth grades. I started my postgraduate study with Professor Lang in 1968, and I went to the countryside in 1970... ..."

"Where do you jump in line?" Zhizhi asked again.

Zhang Dayou, "Black Crane Continent."

"Black Crane Continent?" Zhizhi was very surprised.

Zhang Da nodded, "Yes, Heihezhou...ah? Don't comrade, what's wrong?"

Zhizhi's first reaction was: Luo Jianhua and Bie Pengpeng were also in Heihezhou.

But she braked in time, and said: "Student Zhang's major, went to Heihezhou...is it helpful?"

Zhang Dayou suddenly felt a little sad, "I am in Heihezhou...mainly engaged in stone moving, that is, pushing a wheelbarrow to transport stones Son."

Zhi Zhi was silent.

Zhang Dayou didn't know how to proceed.

After a long while, Zhizhi asked again, "Then this time, is classmate Zhang coming back to visit relatives?"

Zhang Da nodded, "I came back specially to visit the teacher."

Just at this time, Li Shu shouted, "Dinner is ready!" Then He took the food and entered the living room.

Zhang Dayou was a little embarrassed, "Ah, this...I, I... Don't Comrade Li, Comrade Li, why don't I come to visit you in the afternoon?"

Zhizhi smiled and said, "Let's stay and have a potluck together!"

Li Shu also said: "I cooked your meal, come, let's eat together! Let's talk while eating." It can be seen that

Zhang Dayou is a social fear. He lowered his head, blushed, and hummed.

Afraid that he would be uncomfortable, Li Shu led him to the kitchen to wash his hands, and ordered him to help carry vegetables and bowls...

The three sat at the dining table, Zhi Zhi naturally added a large bowl of white rice, handed it to Zhang Dayou, and then added a large bowl to Li Shu.

Zhang Dayou didn't dare to move while holding his rice bowl, Li Shu greeted him, "Eat first..." Then he gave him a piece of braised pork, and he nodded nervously, said "thank you", and then began to bow his head.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu looked at each other.

This Zhang Dayou doesn't even have the courage to carry vegetables...

Except for the piece of braised pork that Li Shu gave him at the beginning, he has never held any other vegetables with his chopsticks, he just bowed his head to pick up rice.

Li Shu had no choice but to keep giving him vegetables, "Comrade Zhang, try this dish, I'm pretty good at cooking... you should also try this, and this..." It can be seen that Zhang has a big

appetite Also big.

It took him less than three minutes to eat a large bowl of white rice. There is not a grain of rice on the rice wall, and the light is shining.

Zhi Zhi took his empty bowl and filled him with another.

Zhang Dayou was very uneasy, "Don't be comrade, I'm full, I'm really full..."

Zhi Zhi handed back the big bowl that had been crushed into a mountain of rice, "There's still a lot of rice, eat it quickly! "

Li Shu started to pile up vegetables for him again...

Zhang Dayou stayed for a few seconds, and said in a low voice: "Thank you!"

Li Shu knew that there were guests today, so he cooked two more dishes, and cooked a big pot of rice. But in the end, all the meals were eaten clean, and there was nothing left.

After eating, Li Shu cleared away the bowls and chopsticks, Zhi Zhi came over with the water bottle, brewed three cups of hot tea, brought the candy box over again, and greeted Zhang Dayou to eat candies.

Zhang Dayou couldn't excuse it, so he peeled off a big white rabbit toffee with extreme restraint, and stuffed it in his mouth.

After a while, Li Shu came over after washing the dishes.

Zhizhi peeled a piece of fruit candy and fed it to him.

Li Shu never liked to eat these, but because it was fed by Zhi Zhi, Li Shu had no choice but to eat them with a frown.

Zhang Dayou didn't dare to look up at them.

Only then did Zhizhi ask Zhang Dayou, "Student Zhang, are you here to visit your teacher this time?"

Zhang Dayou nodded.

"How is Professor Lang doing recently?" Zhizhi asked again.

Zhang Dayou had a sad expression on his face, "It's okay."

Then he said suddenly: "By the way, the teacher asked me to pass on some things to you." Then, he turned sideways and took out a thick stack of manuscripts from his satchel , handed it to Li Shu, "Please accept."

Li Shu and Zhizhi looked at each other in blank dismay.

Zhizhi asked: "This is...Professor Lang said that he wanted to give it to us?"

Zhang Da nodded.

Zhi Zhi said: "But we are strangers to Professor Lang, how could he put such..." After speaking, Zhi Zhi glanced at the things Zhang Dayou handed over, and found that they were all manuscripts?

Zhizhi continued, "Why did he give us such things?"

Zhang Dayou shook his head, "I don't know either. After I went to see the teacher, the teacher gave me the things and asked me to hand them over to you two. You two The address was told to me by the teacher."

As he spoke, Zhang Dayou's expression became even more depressed, "He also said...these things are useless to stay with him anyway."

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu looked at each other again .

Li Shu took the stack of manuscripts.

Zhang Dayou said in a low voice: "Okay, my task has been completed, don't comrades, Comrade Li... I still have something to do, so I will leave." Then he stood up and prepared to leave.

Li Shu asked him, "Where have you settled recently? When will you leave? If I want to find you, where can I find you?"

Zhang Day answered one by one, and finally he stood at the gate of the courtyard, looking hopefully at Li Shu, then at Bie Zhizhi...

but his lips moved and closed, hesitant to speak, and finally He just said: "Thanks to Mrs. and Mrs. Xian for their hospitality today. I really bothered you. I wish you a happy new year. Goodbye."

As he spoke, Zhang Dayou left in a hurry.

Zhizhi stood at the gate of the yard, looking at Zhang Dayou's thin and downcast back, and for some reason, felt a little blocked.

But Li Shu looked down at the manuscript in his hand, closed the courtyard door with a "bang", led Zhizhi back to the house, and then said excitedly: "Zhizhi! Look!"

Handed it to Zhizhi.

Zhizhi browsed for a while, and suddenly her eyes widened!

Chapter 382

Zhi Zhi read the manuscript carefully.

There is a thick stack of manuscripts, all written with a pen, and each page of letter paper is counted as 600 words... almost every 300 to 400 sheets of letter paper are pinned by a rusty paper clip.

There are four manuscripts.

In other words, each manuscript is about 200,000 words, and the four manuscripts are almost... 800,000 words!

The handwriting on the manuscript paper is like flowing clouds and flowing water, piercing through the back of the paper.

Looking closely, the contents of the manuscript were also written on the manuscript:

"Introduction to the Basics of Coastal Dynamics"

"Principles of Port Engineering Construction"

"Construction Technology of Water Transport Engineering"

"Basic Principles of Tidal Power Generation"

Zhi Zhi looked up at Li Shu.

Li Shu's eyes were full of shock.

Zhi Zhi also felt a kind of... unspeakable sadness in her heart.

--Professor Lang actually wrote the 800,000-word manuscript by hand? ! How long was he locked up? How long did you write the manuscript?

Thinking about it again, Professor Lang is already the last professional professor of "port dynamics" in China...

Li Shu calmed down and said, "Zhizhi, let's rest for a while, stay around two o'clock, let's go out to give Shi Happy New Year, professor, I'll ask about the situation then."

Zhizhi nodded.

So, the couple sat on the sofa, reading Professor Lang's manuscript.

The more they watched, the more shocked they became, and the more they watched, the more awe-inspiring they became.

Li Shu couldn't bear it any longer, "Zhizhi, let's go now! Let's take a copy of the manuscript and show it to Professor Shi."

Zhizhi nodded.

The snow had stopped early this morning, but the snow on the ground was still quite thick.

Li Shu didn't dare to ride a bicycle, so he went to the alley to ask Uncle Zhao to borrow a tricycle, let Zhizhi sit in the back of the cart, and he rode the tricycle to Professor Shi's house.

When the couple came to the door with New Year's goods and gifts, several students of Professor Shi happened to be there.

Due to the restriction of Professor Shi's research project, Professor Shi's students are all male. Including Li Shu, there are seven people in total. Among them, Lin Husheng, the oldest, is married, and his wife Dong Hong was also a student of Haida University, but She has graduated and is assigned. Furthermore, Wang Junnan also brought his partner Liu Yunzhen over, and the others were all bachelors.

Professor Shi's house was not big, and the teachers and students were chatting in the relatively spacious living room, so the teacher's wife called Zhi Zhi, Dong Hong and Liu Yunzhen to the bedroom next door.

"It's too noisy outside, let's talk in the room, please be quiet." The teacher's wife explained.

It was the first time for Zhi Zhi and Liu Yunzhen to come to the teacher's wife's house. Dong Hong got to know the teacher better, and helped the teacher make tea for Zhi Zhi and Liu Yunzhen, and brought melon seeds and peanuts.

The teacher's wife first asked Zhizhi, "When will your Professor Huang come back?"

Zhizhi replied: "It will not come until after the Lantern Festival.

" It's also difficult to chat with her."

--The teacher's wife is also a lecturer at Haida University.

Zhizhi smiled and said: "I will tell Professor Huang later that you miss her."

The teacher's wife also laughed, and then asked Zhizhi about Seagull Island, and said: "I used to listen to you, Professor Huang, Talking about how good your Seagull Island is, you Professor Shi and I always think that it would be great if we could visit it one day." "

There will be a chance." Zhi Zhi smiled.

Liu Yunzhen is a female worker in the towel factory in Huai'an City. She looks a little timid in front of a room full of intellectual women. But the teacher's wife would not neglect her, so she asked, "Yunzhen, did Jun Nan give your parents New Year's greetings?"

Liu Yunzhen nodded shyly.

The teacher's wife asked again, "What is your parents' impression of Jun Nan? Did they say when they will arrange a marriage for you?"

Liu Yunzhen lowered her head shyly, and replied like a gnat: "His mother is coming for the Lantern Festival." Huaian, we'll talk about it then..."

On the other side, Dong Hong looked at Zhi Zhi's waist enviously, and asked in a low voice, "How many months have you been?"

"Five months." Zhi Zhi smiled.

Dong Hong asked again, "Can I touch it?"

"Touch it!" Zhizhi said with a smile.

Dong Hong really touched Zhi Zhi's belly lightly, and said with some disappointment: "I heard that you and Nian Yi got pregnant right after getting married, that's great! Hu Sheng and I have been married for three years, and there has been no movement at all." ."

Zhizhi did know a little about Lin Husheng and Dong Hong-the two had been living in different places since they got married, Lin Husheng was studying in Huai'an, and Dong Hong was working in the saltworks of his hometown.

Zhizhi said: "I think it's because of the separation of the two places. Why don't you take a period of leave and come here to live for a few months. Maybe you can relax... and you will be pregnant soon." Dong Hong

faced Hong Hong said, "I thought so too, so this time I came here to celebrate the New Year, and I took a total of half a year's vacation..."

In fact, everyone is still not familiar with it, and the chat is relatively blunt, so I just chatted about some short-sighted things with my parents, for about an hour Afterwards, Li Shu and the others were about to part.

Professor Shi and his wife struggled to stay a meal, but the students declined under the leadership of Lin Husheng-today is the first day of the new year, and the parents of the teacher and teacher's wife are still alive, and they also want to pay New Year's greetings to the elderly.

So the teachers and students agreed to have dinner together the day before school starts, which is the fourteenth day of the first lunar month.

After the agreement was made, everyone dispersed.

Li Shu also took Zhizhi downstairs, and even took her away on a tricycle...but after a while, Li Shu came back on a tricycle.

The two went upstairs again and knocked on Professor Shi's door.

"What's wrong? Forgot to take something?" Professor Shi asked.

Li Shu said: "Teacher, I have something to ask you." Then, he took out a manuscript from his messenger bag and handed it to Professor Shi, "Teacher, please read this first." Professor Shi didn't know

why Li Shu took it over, put on his glasses and flipped through it casually, his expression froze, and said: "This is written by Xiaolang Lang Pinjia?" Li Shu nodded, "

Zhang Dayou went to my house today and gave this to me."

Shi The professor took off his glasses, took a look at Zhi Zhi, and sighed, "Professor Huang probably told him... But, in fact, we all sympathize with him, he is... well, it's hard to describe!" Professor Shi

organized In terms of language, he talked about Lang Pinjia's situation.

Lang Pinjia was sent abroad with his classmates, and got married with his female classmate Yan Lu abroad. But later, Yan Lu...maybe her thoughts slipped and she refused to come back. After Lang Pinjia completed his studies, he returned to China with other students to teach.

Lang Pinjia is very talented.

In a word: He knows what others know, and he knows what others don't know.

Therefore, he has also become a person who is too rigid and easy to break.

After the movement started, someone followed Lang Pinjia.

What hatred and what resentment?

At the beginning, the group of Lang Pinjia and Yan Lu sent a total of six students to study abroad. They were originally students of Haida University, and they were selected by competition based on their grades.

One of them, Li Sangui, had unsatisfactory academic performance and performance, and couldn't compete for a place to study abroad on a government sponsorship. At the same time, he had a crush on Yan Lu...so he could only watch Lang Pinjia, Yan Lu and others together. out of the country. It is said that when I heard that Lang Pinjia and Yan Lu got married abroad, Li Sangui hated him so much that he jumped into the ice river to swim in the winter...Later

Lang Pinjia came back, but Yan Lu did not come back. Lu brought it back.

Later, Li Sangui took the path of politics and went to the Education Bureau; Lang Pinjia became a well-known gifted professor, and the two of them lived in harmony, so they lived in peace.

Just because they didn't know what kind of conflict they had, Lang Pinjia went to the bullpen.

Speaking of this, Professor Shi lowered his voice and said: "...Li Sangui's wife's uncle is the director of the Revolutionary Committee."

Li Shu was a little surprised, "Is Li Sangui married?

" To take revenge on Lang Pinjia? Isn't he afraid that his wife will know?

Professor Shi nodded, "It is said that his wife pursued him, and the two of them got married after ten years of entanglement..."

Li Shu thought for a while, and then asked: "Teacher, please tell me the truth. As far as this major of port dynamics is concerned, Professor Lang must be the only one?

" He is professional."

After a pause, Professor Shi asked in a low voice: "Nian Zhi, you are in the army, can you...can you help a bunch of young men?"

Li Shu also seriously replied: "To tell the truth , I'm not sure. The army and the locality are two systems, and I can't stretch my hand that long."

Professor Shi was a little disappointed, "Oh, I understand... Actually, I just think it's a pity. Xiaolang is very talented. It's a pity..."

Li Shu chatted with Professor Shi for a while, and after understanding Lang Pinjia's importance in this academic circle and this major, he left with Zhizhi.

When the young couple returned home, Li Shu went to cook in silence.

Seeing his sullen look, Zhi Zhi asked, "Are you thinking...to get Professor Lang out of the cowshed?" Li Shu nodded, "

If he is the only one in this major, I really need him." Him. But... firstly, I don't know his real situation, and secondly, I'm really not sure that I can get him out..." "

I'm sure." Zhizhi said.

Li Shu was stunned, and asked back, "What are you sure about?"

"The surety of getting Professor Lang out of the cowshed!" Zhi Zhi said.

Li Shu wondered: "Let's hear it."

Zhizhi said: "Do you still remember? When you first saw me, at our Songshi waste coal bunker, a national security leader asked me to wear a cheongsam to go That thing about being a target..."

Li Shu suddenly remembered Zhi Zhi's back in cheongsam and high heels when they reunited after a long absence.

He was suddenly speechless.

Strictly speaking, it was because he saw her back at that time that he fell in love with her at first sight...

At this time, Zhizhi continued: "The leader promised me that he could do one thing for me, but it could not exceed his ability... He also gave me a phone number and a code, I remember It's solid!"

Li Shu's eyes became bright all of a sudden, and he said excitedly: "Zhizhi! That's great!"

But soon, he hesitated again, "Zhizhi, we'll talk about this matter later "

Zhizhi was stunned, "Why?"

Li Shu lowered his voice and said, "Hey, sometimes it's hard to say...do you understand what I mean? Just in case, just in case..." Zhi Zhi

understood, "Li Forgive me, there is no chance! I am your wife, I am a member of the military, and no one dares to touch me. My parents and family are also very cautious. They have a solid foundation and a clear conscience! And my dad is qualified as an internal reference. So I am sure that neither my family nor I will have any contingencies... To take a step back, even if there is a contingency, I will trust you."

Li Shu felt sweet in his heart.

Zhi Zhi encouraged him: "Li Shu, if Professor Lang is the only one in our plan to plant an island, then...you should investigate the incident and the background of all parties first. If Professor Lang is really innocent, his character and conduct can be tested by others. If we can stand the test, then we should not hesitate to use this opportunity! This is good for the project we are going to do, good for the country... this is a good thing!" Li Shu was very excited, he hugged Zhi

Zhi Zhi, I just feel excited and energetic!

He asked in a trembling voice, "Zhizhi, how can I thank you?"

"Just cook me a delicious meal," Zhizhi buried her face in his arms, and said sullenly, "Yes." Me, just don't repay me in the middle of the night..."

Li Shu choked.

He suddenly laughed loudly, and then lowered his voice, "Zhizhi reminded me." Zhizhi was so angry that she thumped him several times, "I'm serious!"

"I'm serious too." Li Shu smiled Said.

Chapter 383

Li Shu is impatient.

Immediately, he cooked dinner, then rode his bicycle out to find Zhang Dayou, and brought Zhang Dayou home to have dinner, to find out what was going on by the way.

Zhang Dayou was a little apprehensive, probably because he was embarrassed to go to Zhizhi's house for dinner again, so he blushed and reached out to touch his pockets everywhere, as if he wanted to get some money to seal a red envelope?

But he was poorly dressed, his coat looked very old, there were obvious mending marks on his elbows, the hem of his trousers was loose, and the paint on his leather shoes was also peeled off...he looked very desolate

.

Zhi Zhi warmly greeted him, "Brother Zhang, sit down... sit down, I have something to ask you!"

Zhang Dayou was still uneasy, and sat on the edge of the sofa cautiously, saying politely: "Don't be gay, please tell me Zhizhi

signaled to Li Shu to prepare the meal, and then asked Zhang Dayou, "Senior brother Zhang, do you know a man named Luo Jianhua in Heihezhou? Or a lesbian named Bie Pengpeng?" Zhang Dayou was stunned for a moment

, Nodding, "I know them! I live not far from them...they are husband and wife."

Zhizhi smiled, "That's right, don't be my cousin."

Now, Zhang Dayou is very happy Surprised, "Yo, there is still this fate?"

Zhizhi smiled and said: "Yes! They also wrote to me, but how much can a piece of letter paper write? Brother Zhang, tell me Tell me about their recent situation!"

Zhang Da nodded and said, "Luo Jianhua hasn't been in Heihezhou for a long time, and his hand seems to be injured. When he arrived in Heihezhou, he rested for several months and relied on his wife Odd jobs... Oh, yes, his wife is also in the stone-moving team, but we are not in the same class. We know each other, but we rarely talk..." "

Luo Jianhua started drawing drawings after his hands recovered. He is very good. , is a major in road and bridge, and is highly valued by the leaders..." Zhang Dayou said.

Zhizhi asked again, "How about their living conditions?"

Zhang Dayou said honestly: "To be honest, the conditions are really not very good... If the conditions are good, then there is no need to build, right? We all live in sheds on the construction site, and the summer is as hot as living in a steamer. It's like living in an igloo in winter... as for the gays, it's easy to get over it, but Bie Pengpeng is a young lesbian, I think... it's quite hard." Zhi Zhi stopped talking

.

She loves and hates this sister.

--In the past, Zhi Zhi saw the protection of the family from the fourth sister; but the fourth sister almost broke with the family because of a man who was hostile to her family... Zhi Zhi was extremely disappointed.

Now that Luo Jianhua has figured it out, he is going to pursue his dream... For Luo Jianhua, of course it is a good thing.

But for the fourth sister, Zhizhi still feels a little bit of hatred for iron and steel - after all, it was Luo Jianhua's idea to go to Heihezhou, it was Luo Jianhua who was going to pursue his dream and realize his dream, and the fourth sister also followed... Does she not have her own

dream? ?

Think again...

forget it, not everyone has a dream.

Then accept mediocrity!

As long as she can live well, it's not bad.

Thinking of this, Zhizhi smiled wryly again.

But Zhang Dayou said that the fourth sister had a hard life!

Zhi Zhi sighed, and said to Zhang Dayou: "Brother Zhang, when are you going back to Heihezhou? Can I trouble you to bring some things to my cousin? I promise there won't be too many things, so I'll get some Give her some vegetable seeds."

Zhang Dayou nodded repeatedly, "No problem...I'll be leaving on the sixth day of the Lunar New Year." Zhi Zhi thanked him.

At this time, Li Shu also brought all the food over.

Since they had a good conversation with Zhizhi before, Zhang Dayou was not so restrained, followed Li Shu to the kitchen to wash his hands, and helped carry the meals, and when the three of them sat down to eat, they were chatting and laughing.

Li Shu asked Zhang Dayou about the grievances between Lang Pinjia and Li Sangui, and why Lang Pinjia went to the cowshed.

Zhang Dayou was naturally resentful towards Li Sangui, so he spoke in detail.

The main premise is similar to what Professor Shi said, but there are many more details.

For example, Li Sangui's wife is called Chen Qingxiang, and she and Li Sangui, Lang Pinjia, and Yan Lu are all classmates. The specific relationship is: Lang Pinjia and Li Sangui are pursuing Yan Lu at the same time, and Chen Qingxiang is unrequitedly in love with Li Sangui. Later, Lang Pinjia and Yan Lu went abroad, and Li Sangui and Chen Qingxiang talked for five years. When it was confirmed that Yan Lu had married Lang Pinjia and would not return to China, Li Sangui gave up and married Li Qingxiang.

For example, there are two main reasons why Lang Pinjia was locked up in the bullpen. The main reason was because of his marriage with Yan Lu. Let students better understand some foreign papers and research materials, privately teach students to learn eagle language... This is one of the reasons why he was sent to the bullpen.

For example, if Lang Pinjia can be locked up in the cowshed, Li Sangui and Chen Qingxiang's relatives are in a much more serious situation than Lang Pinjia. Why are they all right?

Li Shu nodded, even took out a pen and paper, and wrote down what Zhang Dayou said, the names of the relatives of Li Chen and his wife.

Zhang Dayou was not stupid, he asked in a low voice: "Comrade Li, is it... my teacher has a chance to be rehabilitated?"

Li Shu replied truthfully: "I work hard, but my ability is very average, so I may not succeed."

Zhang Dayou You looked at him for a while, then stood up suddenly, and bowed deeply to Li Shu, "No matter what, I have to thank you! Thank you, Comrade Li!" There was a deep choking sound in his voice.

After dinner, Zhang Dayou left. Li Shu and Zhizhi sat in the living room overnight and read all of Lang Pinjia's manuscripts. The more they read, the more they admired the professor's talent and vast knowledge.

The next day was the second day of the Lunar New Year, and Zhizhi's classmates had already made an appointment years ago, and today everyone went to Kang Mengqing's house for a dinner party. Kang Mengqing brought out the rice, and the other brothers and sisters brought vegetables...

Zhi Zhi saw that Li Shu wanted to see Professor Lang very much, so she said to him: "Then send me to Senior Sister Kang's house! Then In the afternoon, you can go to her house to pick me up. Anyway, our brothers and sisters are talking, and it's no fun for you to sit around, so it's better to go to see Professor Lang, so as not to delay tomorrow or the day after tomorrow." Li Shu

thought It makes sense, but I'm worried that something will happen to Zhi Zhi.

Zhi Zhi laughed, "Senior Sister Kang is the deputy director of the Forestry Bureau, she has allocated a house by herself, and I won't leave her house...it will be fine!" Li Shu followed Zhi Zhi

.

He first went to the vegetable market, weighed five catties of fresh pork belly, then weighed a few catties of apples and oranges, bought some potatoes and sweet potatoes, and bought ten steamed buns and twenty steamed buns from a vendor, and then returned The family took Zhi Zhi, first sent her to Kang Mengqing's place, and then brought pig streaky flowers and apple oranges to Kang Mengqing's house, and then he left with potatoes, sweet potatoes and steamed buns.

Zhi Zhi was the first to arrive at Kang Mengqing's house.

She apologized to Kang Mengqing, "Li Shu has something to do today, and I dare not walk that far by myself, so I came early, and senior sister won't blame me, right?

" After pulling in the door, and seeing Zhi Zhi bring so many pork belly and fruits, she was even more offended, "Why did you bring so many things?" "Eat it!" Zhi Zhi replied

.

Kang Mengqing, "I also prepared meat, it's four catties! Add yours here... You have five catties, right? Let me tell you, I guess Ling Kun will bring pork too... Oh my god, where can we eat it?" That much?"

Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "If you can't finish eating, everyone packs some to take home! After senior brother Xu and Zi Yi return to the school dormitory, they only need to buy a few steamed buns and heat up the dishes to make a meal together ."

Kang Mengqing said with a smile, "That's it! By the way, sit down first, sit down...May I pour you a glass of malted milk?"

Zhizhi came by bicycle, and the cold wind blew all the way. At this moment, her hands were cold, especially Willing to have some hot drinks, she nodded and said, "Thank you, senior sister! I like sweeter food. If there is still white sugar, can you add another spoonful of sugar?" "No problem!" Kang Mengqing smiled and

went Made malted milk.

After a while, Kang Mengqing brought over two cups of malted milk, one for each of them.

Zhizhi held the cup to warm her hands, and slowly sipped, feeling warm all over her body, and then asked Kang Mengqing, "Senior sister, when will you and senior brother have a wedding?"

Kang Mengqing blushed, and said, "Yesterday I Went to his house, tonight...he will follow me to my parents' house for a while." Then he said in a low voice, "Actually, our two parents know it, but we dare not say it... Now we are not afraid of any It's bright, I guess... get engaged after the new year, and they will get married before the end of the year."

Zhizhi was sincerely happy for the two of them, "You guys can be regarded as keeping the clouds open and the moon shining!"

"Knock knock--"

suddenly There is a knock on the door.

Kang Mengqing smiled and said, "Ah, Ling Kun should be here!"

Although she was twenty-seven years old, she smiled innocently and shyly, and trotted to open the door, her light figure revealed her joyful mood at the moment.

Zhi Zhi smiled, held the cup and continued to drink the sweet and hot malted milk slowly.

However, Kang Mengqing did not return to the living room for a long time?

There was even a faint voice of Kang Mengqing arguing with other people in the foyer!

Zhi Zhi put down the cup, and walked slowly to the hall.

Sure enough, she heard that Kang Mengqing was arguing with a woman -

"Who is in my house, what does it matter to you?"

"Go away, let me go in and take a look!"

"This is my home, what on earth do you want?"

"If you don't let me in, it proves that you are guilty! Tell me, is there a man hiding in there?" "

What are you doing?"

"Don't stop me!"

Then When he got down, Kang Mengqing was pushed away heavily, staggered back a few steps, and fell to the ground.

A woman rushed into Kang Mengqing's house with two or three men, and had a face-to-face meeting with Zhizhi.

Zhizhi opened her eyes wide.

Chapter 384

Zhizhi frowned and looked at...a woman and three men who rushed into Kang Mengqing's house.

The woman is in her forties, she is slightly fat, with a face full of flesh, she looks very aggressive; the three men are in their early twenties to early thirties, all tall, dark and strong.

When they saw Zhizhi, they were also taken aback.

--Zhizhi is five months pregnant, her belly is big, and the original woolen clothes can no longer be buttoned up. Now she is wearing a thick cotton padded jacket with small red flowers and earthy cotton cloth, tied with two braids, looking like a country girl The appearance of a girl. But she is slender, and although her belly is protruding, it is normal for her to wear a little more in winter, so no one who came here could tell that Zhi Zhi was pregnant.

It was because she was fair-skinned and beautiful, and she was born timidly. The one woman and three men looked at Zhi Zhi with good eyesight, and their eyes were shining brightly.

Zhizhi originally wanted to go forward to help Kang Mengqing, but Kang Mengqing said anxiously to Zhizhi: "Zhizhi, don't come here, this is my family's business...don't worry about it, go into the room and lock the door. "

Zhizhi hesitated.

This woman and three men do not seem to be kind.

But -

she is a pregnant woman, and now she is at Kang Mengqing's house, so she must not have any accidents, otherwise Li Shu will go crazy, and Kang Mengqing is also worried.

So Zhizhi said: "Sister, be careful, my brother and the others will be here soon." Then she turned and left.

Kang Mengqing's voice came from behind, "Zhizhi, go into the room in the middle."

Zhizhi entered the room according to her words, closed the door, unbolted the bolt, and then began to look around the room.

This should be Kang Mengqing's bedroom. Her grades are listed here. She is assigned to a three-bedroom house even if she is not married. This bedroom should be the largest of the three bedrooms, and it is elegantly and neatly furnished.

Zhi Zhi stood behind the door and clearly heard the conversation between Kang Mengqing and the one woman and three men outside.

"Kang Mengqing, how are you doing with what I told you last time?"

"What's the matter?"

"It's just about arranging work for your brother."

"You came here with the job index and the transfer order from your superior, why should I not agree?" "

If I have that thing, I'll ask you to do it." What? Your Forestry Bureau is not a very good unit! If you can get the job quota, I won't send your brother to the auto parts factory or the electrical appliance factory?" "

Then what else can I do?"

"You are not the Forestry Bureau Is it the deputy director of the bureau? Why, you can't get a job index for your family?"

"If you can't get it, you should go!"

"Kang Mengqing! Don't do this to me! We won't leave until I figure it out!"

"You-"

Hearing this, Zhi Zhi probably understood.

The other party should be some relative of Kang Mengqing? But Kang Mengqing's parents and younger brother... Zhizhi know each other! When Huo Lingkun and Professor Huang celebrated their birthdays last time, Kang Mengqing's family also attended. Kang's parents are also very educated people, and Kang Mengqing's younger brother has a job.

Why are these relatives so vicious?

The dispute between Kang Qingmeng and others is still going on outside-

"Kang Mengqing, apart from your brother's job, what about getting married? We've already made arrangements in our hometown, and we're just waiting for you to marry me!" Hiding in

the Zhizhi in the room widened her eyes all of a sudden.

Then she heard Kang Mengqing angrily say: "What marriage? What did I promise you? Don't make trouble for no reason!" The

middle-aged woman screamed, "The sky is big and the earth is big, uncle is the biggest!"

"Kang Mengqing, do you have a conscience? Your father was so poor that he wanted to marry a girl from our old Zhang family. If it weren't for the help of your grandparents, would your mother have given birth to you? Could she have given birth to Kang Menghui? Oh, now Your wings are hard, so you turn your face and deny anyone? What did your grandparents feed you?" "

Kang Mengqing, I have no other requirements. Your three cousins ​​haven't married wives yet. Because of what? Because your grandparents spent all their money to support your family! So do you want to repay your kindness? Do you want to repay your kindness?" The middle-aged woman roared wildly.

Zhi Zhi understood, the middle-aged woman was Aunt Kang, who came to repay her kindness.

She felt that Kang Mengqing's ability to climb up to the position of deputy director at a young age should not be underestimated.

Sure enough, Zhi Zhi heard Kang Mengqing say: "Auntie, you have to be reasonable - if our family and you were strangers, you wouldn't come to me for a job and force me to marry, right? But Auntie , why do you have such a big face?"

"At the beginning, my parents were in love and wanted to get married, but my grandparents disagreed, and they took a stick to break them up, forcing my mother to jump into the river in winter, and almost died of illness. He let my mother go because he thought she was a sick child... My father is a frail scholar, and he worked day and night to earn money by pulling coal, collecting firewood, and washing clothes for others, so he bought soup and medicine to save my mother..."

"Auntie, you are not a fool! Why did my grandparents break up my parents? Was it because they wanted to sell my mother for a good price and marry the Gao family's aunt? But my mother chose my father, grandma Grandpa didn't get a penny of the gift, so he couldn't marry the aunt of the Gao family... If not, would you marry my uncle? So aunt, my parents are your real benefactors!" Kang Mengqing said every word said.

Aunt Kang was furious, "You-"

Kang Mengqing continued: "As for what you said, our family survived on the relief of grandma and grandpa? Auntie, what are you talking about? My parents left their hometown after they got married. Thirty years have passed and they haven't been back once... May I ask who took the money from your Zhang family?" "Besides

, are my grandparents poor? They are not poor! Grandpa can carpenter, grandma can nitrate Pizi, they earn a lot! Then why are you still poor? It's because they gave you all the money, so they are poor, right?" Kang Mengqing said.

Zhi Zhi, who was hiding in the room, nodded repeatedly.

Sister Kang is articulate and clear thinking, so she shouldn't be at a disadvantage when it comes to words.

But -

the other party is a shrew, and she is bringing a few rough men with her...

Senior Sister Kang is afraid that she will suffer.

Sure enough, Aunt Kang screamed, "I don't care! They are all from the old Zhang family, why do you care?" "

Auntie, my surname is Kang, not Zhang! What's wrong with your old Zhang family? People from the Zhang family take care of it, but our Kang family can't do it!" Kang Mengqing said loudly.

Aunt Kang said angrily: "I don't care! Anyway... First, you have to solve the work for your cousins! Second, I have already made an agreement with Zhao Laogang in the village. The marriage between you and Zhao Laogang It will be next month, this time you must come with me! Today is the second day of the Lunar New Year, and we will go back tomorrow to get engaged to you and Zhao Laogang, and we will arrange a marriage for the two of you as soon as the first month comes out..." Hearing this, Zhi Zhi

said My heart tightened all of a sudden,

No way, this Aunt Kang brought three people here today...in fact, to kidnap Kang Mengqing?

Although Zhizhi thinks... this is too ridiculous-in broad daylight, this is the family compound of the Forestry Bureau. Aunt Kang wanted to kidnap the deputy director of the Forestry Bureau in front of so many people? This, this...

this is too unbelievable!

Still, don't take it lightly.

She hurried to the window, looking for an opportunity to call for help.

However, one is that the window of Kang Mengqing's room is facing a blind corner of the garden downstairs, and no outsiders can be seen at all; the other is that Zhi Zhi doesn't know anyone from the Forestry Bureau, so she doesn't know what to say if she wants to ask for help.

After thinking for a long time, Zhizhi saw a letterhead on the desk.

She quickly tore a few sheets off, tore them into pieces, and threw them out of the window-

at this critical moment, the most important thing is to attract the attention of others.

However, it was past nine o'clock in the morning, and no one paid any attention to this corner.

Zhi Zhi had no choice but to remove Kang Mengqing's pillowcase and pillow cover, and took it to the window to wave it a few times...

During this time, Zhi Zhi had already heard the sound of Kang Mengqing arguing with Aunt Kang in the living room, and someone even came to take pictures of the room, " The girl inside, open the door quickly! Open the door!!"

Zhizhi was in a hurry, and continued to wave the pillow towel and pillowcase outside the window.

Finally-

someone asked: "Hey, who are you? Why are you in Xiaokang's house?"

Zhizhi looked around and found that it was the person living upstairs from Kang Mengqing. The window is opposite to her, and she is also a middle-aged woman in her forties or fifties.

Zhizhi hurriedly said: "Hello, auntie, I'm Kang Mengqing's friend... It's like this, someone came to her house to make trouble, and it's already started to fight, can I trouble you to go downstairs and have a look?" The woman was stunned

, "And this thing? Just wait, I'll come down and have a look..."

"Auntie! Wait a minute...they have a lot of people, you should also find some more helpers! Be careful not to suffer," Zhi Zhi said.

The woman said "Got it" and closed the window.

Zhi Zhi felt a little more at ease.

Next -

"Zhizhi? Zhizhi!"

In this strange environment, someone actually knew her and called her by her name?

Zhi Zhi looked around, and then found... Huo Lingkun and Kang Menghui in the small garden downstairs?

She was so happy that she quickly waved to them, and shouted loudly: "Brother, come quickly! Someone is bullying senior sister-" Before she

could finish her sentence, she heard a loud "bang"!

The door of the room was violently kicked open.

A man kicked down the door cursingly, walked in and yelled, "xxx, that bitch is calling someone!"

At this moment, it would be a lie to say that Zhi Zhi is not afraid.

She immediately ducked down and hid under the table, then squatted with her head inward and her buttocks outward, hugging her belly tightly with both hands...

Kang Mengqing's heartbreaking cry came from the living room, "You guys Come at me! She's pregnant, don't touch her... don't touch her!"

It was too late.

The man kicked Zhi Zhi who was hiding under the desk.

However, because Zhizhi was slender, she was very afraid of getting hurt, so she stuck herself against the wall...Although the man kicked her hard, it missed...But Zhizhi still kicked him on the

left buttock.

Fortunately, it was just spare energy. Although it was painful, it was not as unbearable as she imagined.

At this moment, Zhizhi was terrified, tears streaming down uncontrollably. She could only continue to move her body, pushing herself closer to the wall.

Kang Mengqing crazily broke free from the restraints of the other two men, rushed in and jumped at the man kicking Zhizhi, screamed "Don't touch her" and bit the man's wrist hard.

The man was in pain, roared, and kicked Kang Mengqing away.

At this time, Huo Lingkun and Kang Menghui ran up.

--Because of He Mingyan, Huo Lingkun and Kang Mengqing had been talking about underground love. So he got into the habit of going to the back of the family building to look at her window every time he came to look for Kang Mengqing.

In the end, he actually saw Zhizhi looking around at the window?

Huo Lingkun felt something was wrong.

He and Kang Mengqing have a very good relationship. They have been living together for two or three years...According to Kang Mengqing's personality, she would never let anyone enter her room. Because she still has a lot of his things in her room, no matter how good she is with Zhizhi, she won't let Zhizhi in.

So, something must have happened.

So he called Zhizhi's name, and when he heard Zhizhi say, "Senior brother, come soon, when someone bullies senior sister", he saw that Zhizhi seemed to be shocked, and suddenly disappeared?

Huo Lingkun hurried upstairs with his brother-in-law.

As a result, as soon as it came up, I saw Aunt Kang and the three cousins ​​of the Zhang family? Look at Kang Mengqing's disheveled hair and blood on the corner of his mouth...

Huo Lingkun and Kang Menghui exploded, and started fighting with Zhang's cousins.

At this time, it was two against four, and Huo Lingkun and Kang Menghui couldn't get along well...

Kang Mengqing crawled over panting heavily, and asked Zhizhi anxiously, "Zhizhi, do you want it? Does it matter?"

Zhizhi shook her head, tears streaming down her face dripping down the face.

It wasn't that her ass hurt so much from being kicked, and her stomach was fine, but she was too scared and angry... she couldn't control her tears at all.

Kang Mengqing sat in front of Zhi Zhi, desperately blocking it.

Soon, Kang Mengqing's upstairs neighbors went door-to-door to find people, and everyone rushed in together. Kang Mengqing comforted Zhizhi a few words, stood up and walked into the living room, instructing everyone to tie up Aunt Kang's family.

Aunt Kang struggled desperately, "Kang Mengqing! You shameless bastard... The world is big, and uncle is the biggest! How dare you tie your aunt? I will ruin your reputation!"

After all, Kang Mengqing was the leader of the unit, so he stepped forward to clean up the mess very calmly: arrange for people to go to the security department, and at the same time arrange for the police; Zhizhi went to the hospital...

In fact, Zhizhi wanted to say that she was fine, but after thinking about it, she followed Aunt Zheng and Kang Menghui to the hospital.

It's good to ask for peace of mind.

So she went to the hospital again, tossed and tossed until noon, did various checks, and finally confirmed that she was fine. Kang Menghui, who had been with her all this time and was highly nervous, was relieved, and Zhizhi herself was also relieved.

So everyone went back to the Forestry Bureau together.

By this time, all fellow disciples had arrived.

Kang Mengqing's house was very spacious. Yuan Xishan and Kang Mengqing sat in the living room and chatted harmoniously; Wang Wenqing and Huo Lingkun were busy with lunch in the kitchen; Xu Mingkui sat aside and read a book; Qin Ziyi was playing with Wang Doudou and Wang Miaomiao.

Seeing that Kang Menghui led Zhizhi back, everyone stopped what they were doing and asked Zhizhi with concern if there was anything wrong.

Zhizhi shook her head with a smile, saying that everything is fine, nothing happened.

Then she asked Kang Mengqing if she was okay, and Kang Mengqing said it was okay...

Zhi Zhi didn't believe it.

She looked at Kang Mengqing carefully - although Kang Mengqing had already changed his clothes, washed and combed his hair again. But her face was still very pale, and there was always a smile on her face, but if you looked closely, you could still tell...it was indeed a bit forced, and her eyebrows were always frowning. And she was slumped on the sofa, hugging a sofa cushion to cover her stomach...

Zhizhi will never forget that when the big man broke into the door, she saw Kang Mengqing kneeling on the ground being suppressed by a big man from the corner of her eye... ... Later when the big man kicked Zhizhi, Kang Mengqing rushed in to protect Zhizhi, but was kicked away by the big man! That big man kicked her stomach!

Zhizhi persuaded: "Senior sister, everyone is our own..."

"I'm fine! I'm fine!" Kang Mengqing interrupted Zhi Zhi with a smile, and said, "Do you really need me to show you a Xinjiang dance to prove that I'm fine?" Zhi Zhi watched

quietly With Kang Mengqing.

Kang Mengqing had already turned his head away, and went to talk to Yuan Xishan, "...Then what are you going to do next?" Yuan Xishan

glanced at Zhizhi, and said with a smile: "I still want to ask Zhizhi's opinion!"

Zhizhi After listening to the two of them chatting for a while, I realized that Yuan Xishan was talking about earning money-students are poor these days, and except for Zhi Zhi and Huo Kang, the rest of the team has been so mixed up that they can't even eat enough the point. But this time, under Zhizhi's help, other people planted New Year's flowers and trees, and Kang Mengqing helped find sales...Yuan Xishan and the others were each given 20 yuan a year ago!

For Yuan Xishan, she finally had a less stressful new year. I bought a new dress and a new pair of shoes for each of the two children, bought a new hat for Wang Wenqing, added a new scarf for her, and ate braised pork for the New Year's Eve dinner... Everyone was very

happy .

However, right now, Zhi Zhi didn't have much thought about making money, so she said she was hungry and wanted to eat.

Huo Lingkun and Wang Wenqing quickly prepared lunch, and everyone ate it laughing and talking...Of course, the atmosphere was still somewhat reserved. After all, such a big thing happened in the morning.

After eating, Zhizhi said that she wanted to go back, and asked Kang Menghui to take her home.

She is pregnant, the biggest pregnant woman. Kang Mengqing nodded and arranged for his younger brother to send Zhizhi back.

Leaving temporarily, Zhizhi quietly put the watch on the sofa without taking it, and after going out with Kang Menghui, she pretended to remember, and stood at the gate and shouted: "Brother, I forgot my watch, please help me!" Pass it...it's on the sofa."

After a while, Huo Lingkun hurried out with her watch.

Zhi Zhi took the watch from him and told him softly, "Senior brother, you must take your senior sister to the hospital for a while..." Then she told her about her seeing her senior sister being beaten and kicked.

Huo Lingkun's face turned livid in an instant, "I asked her, and she said it's all right!"

Zhizhi felt that Kang Mengqing was unwilling to say anything, and probably felt that the bad relationship between her and Yuan Xishan had finally improved after so many years, so she didn't want to spoil the atmosphere... "Hurry up and send

her away Let's go to the hospital! Don't delay, we are all from the same family, and we can gather at any time in the future. But the body is injured... don't protract the trivial matter." Zhi Zhi said.

With that said, she asked Kang Menghui to send her home.

Back home, Zhizhi felt a sense of security, so she breathed a sigh of relief.

She simply lay on the sofa and took a nap under a thin blanket.

In a daze, she seemed to hear Li Shu's gentle voice, "Zhi Zhi?" One after another, gentle kisses landed on her forehead and cheeks.

Zhi Zhi opened her eyes and saw Li Shu.

He was half kneeling in front of the sofa, frowning at her.

Zhi Zhi's eyes blinked, she finally regained consciousness, sniffed her nose, and said in a crying voice: "Li Shu, are you back?" "I'm back!"

Li Shu's expression was not very good, "I'm going Sister Kang's house, they are not here, Meng Hui told me..." His voice trembled inexplicably.

Seeing the tears in Zhi Zhi's clear eyes, he felt distressed, opened his arms to embrace Zhi Zhi, and asked, "Are you injured?"

Zhi Zhi felt even more wronged, "I was kicked on the left buttock... "

Li Shu's whole body was stiff. He buried his head in the crook of her neck and rubbed it. Then he hugged her with one hand and pulled her pants with the other. At a glance, he saw a shocking purple spot on her flawless white skin. Blockbuster?

He gritted his teeth in hatred.

Chapter 385

Li Shu first checked the various physical examination reports that Zhizhi went to the hospital to do, and then took the Huayu ointment prescribed by the doctor to look at it for a long time, because he saw that the instruction manual of the ointment said "pregnant and breastfeeding women please "Use with caution"...

He tossed the ointment aside.

"Let me boil some water and give you a warm compress!" Saying this, Li Shu hurried to the kitchen.

Zhi Zhi also followed, moved a small bench and sat at the door of the kitchen, watched him work, and asked him if he saw Professor Lang today and how he was doing.

While boiling water, Li Shu prepared dinner, and then talked about how he went to find Professor Lang.

--Professor Lang's situation is not very good, and the environment where he stays is not very good. However, the villagers were still very simple and did not embarrass him much. Li Shu lied that he was Professor Lang's student, handed him a pack of cigarettes, and met Professor Lang easily.

Professor Lang is very thin, and his clothes are already worn out. The cowshed where he stayed...was not a real cowshed, but a wood shed in a production brigade on the outskirts of Huai'an City, but the wood shed was leaking everywhere, it was cold and damp, and the light was not very good.

Li Shu took out one yuan and handed it to the villager who was in charge of guarding Professor Lang, saying that he had ridden a bicycle all the way here, and it was cold and hungry, so he asked the villagers to make two bowls of noodle soup and just lay down four eggs.

Then he entered the firewood shed and introduced himself to Professor Lang.

After Professor Lang found out who Li Shu was, he was stunned, and asked directly: "Didn't the manuscript be given to you?"

The implication: Then why are you here?

Li Shu didn't hide it from him, and directly told him about the task he was given.

Professor Lang remained silent for a long time.

Then he took out a pen and paper, and drew a sketch of the world map on the manuscript paper. The two pointed to the sea area near the flower-growing country and discussed...

Professor Lang immediately understood the special significance of planting an island in the open sea up.

"Good! Good!" Professor Lang said excitedly, "Growing an island... This is a forward-looking military strategy with surrealism! It's amazing! It's really amazing... Who came up with the idea? "

Superior." Li Shu replied.

Professor Lang thought for a while, "Are you the person in charge?"

Li Shu nodded.

Then Professor Lang opened his mouth and asked Li Shu a series of questions...

Li Shu shook his head, "I'm sorry, Professor, I'm still learning this knowledge."

Professor Lang opened his mouth.

He was a little disappointed and nodded, "Understood! I can understand... such a big event, such an important event, even if it takes ten years from preparation to implementation... it is understandable. "

Then he said again: "I asked Dayou to send you four manuscripts, so don't be too busy reading them. I'll make a list of books for you later, and you should read and understand all the books on the list first. Finish, and then you read the four manuscripts written by me... three years, you should be able to understand it in three years." Li Shu

looked at Professor Lang and asked: "Professor, then you...are you willing to return to Haida University? Are you going to be a teacher?"

Professor Lang was silent.

He was silent for a long time.

Li Shu understood his refusal, and couldn't help asking: "Why?"

Professor Lang adjusted his glasses and said, "I can't divorce her, she is abroad."

Li Shu said: "You don't want to marry her Divorce?"

Professor Lang was silent for a moment, then nodded, "Yes."

"Aren't you willing for the sake of the country?" Li Shu took him into the army.

This time, Professor Lang fell into a long silence. The villagers brought over two large bowls of hot noodle soup, and Li Shu motioned to Professor Lang, "Teacher, please use..." Professor Lang hadn't had a

full meal in the past few years. Seeing such a big bowl of steaming hot noodle soup, he went up Still laid two eggs?

He couldn't help but swallowed a mouthful of saliva, said thank you, picked up the big bowl and started eating.

Li Shu took out a cold steamed bun from the cloth, and slowly ate it with Professor Lang.

Professor Lang was a little strange, and asked him, "Isn't there still a bowl of noodles here? Why don't you eat it?"

Li Shu smiled and said, "I'm from the south, and I like to eat cold steamed buns. Please get rid of the bowl of noodle soup too." !"

Professor Lang paused.

--Southerners like to eat cold steamed buns? What kind of bad excuse is this?

However, no matter what the excuse is, the ultimate goal of the young man in front of him is to hope that the two bowls of noodle soup will belong to Lang Pinjia.

Professor Lang smiled, and ate up the two bowls of noodle soup like a storm.

Next, Li Shu handed over a net bag of potatoes and sweet potatoes, a net bag of apples and oranges to Professor Lang, and handed him a thick roll of banknotes-all in dime denomination, one hundred bills, that is, ten yuan.

"Teacher, take this. The people outside are actually very talkative. You ask them to help improve the food every now and then. I believe they will not refuse." Li Shu said.

Professor Lang didn't accept the money that Li Shu handed over, he was thinking seriously.

Li Shu smiled and said: "I don't represent the government, I just represent myself to visit you in private... The money was also entrusted to me by Dayou, so you can accept it at ease." Professor Lang looked at the young man again

.

--Zhang Dayou himself is so poor, where did he get ten yuan for him? If it was true, he would have given it yesterday when Dayou came! Think about it again, just now Li Shu was talking nonsense, saying that he is a southerner who likes to eat cold steamed buns...

Professor Lang sighed, "Thank you!"

Li Shu smiled, "Then I will go first... I will visit you again in three days, please take care of yourself."

Professor Lang understood what Li Shu meant: I will give you three days to think about it.

So Professor Lang nodded, "Thank you."

In this way, Li Shu left Professor Lang's place and rushed back.

Zhizhi heard what happened to Li Shu today, and couldn't help sighing: "Then I think Professor Lang is very good..."

Li Shu asked with a smile, "Because he doesn't want to divorce his wife, even if his wife is a deserter? "

Zhi Zhi shook her head, "I think even though he endured the injustice, he is still full of enthusiasm. He has a pure heart! He also has a patriotic heart! Li Shu, even if it doesn't work out, let's find a way Help Professor Lang, at least improve his life."

Li Shu nodded, "That's what I mean."

"What about you? What happened today?" Li Shu asked Zhizhi again.

Zhizhi sighed and told him exactly what happened in the morning.

Li Shu frowned and asked: "So it was Kang Mengqing's cousin or cousin who kicked you?"

Zhizhi nodded.

"Were you scared at the time?" He came over and hugged her.

Zhizhi buried her face in his abdominal muscles, "At that time... I was really scared."

She didn't know what to say.

I was really scared and angry at the time. But now that Li Shu was right in front of her, she seemed to be not afraid of anything all of a sudden.

Zhi Zhi could feel Li Shu's anger.

The abs are so tight! She just rubbed against him.

Li Shu was about to be so angry... his liver was on fire.

But Zhizhi was small and soft, he was afraid that his angry appearance would frighten Zhizhi, so he tried his best to adjust his breathing to suppress his anger, and said in a hoarse voice: "Don't worry, I will vent my anger for you."

Zhizhi Some worried, "Don't break the law!"

"That's absolutely impossible." Li Shu said.

While talking, a pot of boiling water has been boiled. Li Shu poured some out and hung it in the washbasin, and when the boiling water was 70% hot, he took a towel and soaked it in the hot water, then shook it to dissipate the heat... Finally wringing it out until it was half dry, let Zhi Zhi Pulling off his pants, he put a hot towel on her buttocks.

At the beginning, Zhizhi was scalded until her eyes cracked, but afterward she felt much more comfortable.

Li Shu didn't eat lunch, so he brought it here by force; Zhizhi didn't have the heart to eat lunch at Kang Mengqing's house... At this time around five o'clock in the afternoon, both of them were so hungry.

Li Shu finished cooking dinner, and the couple sat around and ate together.

There is still pork at home, if you don't eat it anymore, you are afraid it will be spoiled, so Li Shu cooked a large plate of potato slices and fried pork slices, and made an egg and cauliflower leaf soup... With Li Shu at home, Zhi Zhi felt at ease and enjoyed eating

, I ate two bowls of rice in one go and drank a bowl of hot soup. Li Shu explained to her while grilling the rice: "After dinner, I will take you to Aunt Qiu's house at 7:30... You give Aunt Qiu a little money and ask her to help fry a bowl of pickled vegetables. Tomorrow we will Ask Zhang Dayou to send it to Professor Lang."

"Also buy some charcoal, and buy a ready-made cotton coat, cotton trousers and cotton shoes for Professor Lang... If possible, buy another set of bedding, and let Zhang Dayou take it with you tomorrow ..." Li Shu confessed.

Zhizhi nodded.

She knew in her heart that he wanted her to go to Aunt Qiu's house mainly because he wanted to go to the police station to ask about Aunt Kang's family. But he was worried about her staying at home alone...

Zhizhi thought for a while and said, "I'll prepare some more candles, pen and ink manuscript paper, flashlight and batteries, soap towels and toilet paper!"

Li Shu nodded in agreement.

So after eating, the couple rested for a while, and Zhizhi found a net bag, packed some apple candy biscuits, and went to the Qiu's house next door.

As the saying goes, the first cub of junior high school, the second son of junior high school.

It is said that today is the second day of the new year, and every household is preparing to entertain their married daughters and uncles at home.

But Aunt Qiu only gave birth to two sons, and the family was not separated... There is no such thing as a home banquet.

Zhi Zhi came to visit, and the family was very happy.

Li Shu and Aunt Qiu said hello and left on a bicycle.

Zhi Zhi handed the presents to Aunt Qiu, and gave red envelopes to the children of the Qiu family, and then discussed with Aunt Qiu, asking Aunt Qiu to help stir-fry pickles, mix charcoal, make bedding and so on...

Now is the New Year's Eve, and every household has the habit of hoarding goods.

The Qiu family can allocate more than half of the items that Zhi Zhi wanted!

At the moment, the female family members of the Qiu family were busy and chattering to help Zhizhi make the purchases, and unexpectedly they also made a fortune. But people don't have cotton-padded clothes and trousers, cotton-padded shoes and soap, so I have to go to the supply and marketing agency to buy them tomorrow.

By the time Zhizhi was almost done with work at Qiu's house, it was already half past nine at night.

Li Shu has already returned, and Shangqiu's family came to pick up Zhizhi.

The young couple returned to their home with their big and small bags. Of course, they didn't forget to give Aunt Qiu some money.

As soon as Li Shu came back, he went into the kitchen, ready to boil water, and give Zhi Zhi another hot compress.

"You went to the police station, did you ask anything?" Zhi Zhi asked Li Shu.

Hearing Zhi Zhi's question, Li Shu sneered, "I got some big news!" "

What's wrong?" Zhi Zhi was keenly aware of his deliberately suppressed anger, and asked, "...What happened?" What's the matter?"

Li Shu said calmly: "Kang Mengqing's aunt and her three sons have been released."

Zhi Zhi was startled.

--Already released? So fast? Kang Mengqing is a state cadre, he was rushed to the door and beaten like that, how could he be released so easily?

Thinking about it again... Yes, if the person has already been released, it may be based on a family dispute.

But if someone hadn't specifically explained it, this situation shouldn't have happened - after all, it was Kang Mengqing who asked the security department to send Aunt Kang's family to the police station.

so?

Zhi Zhi asked Li Shu, "Aunt Kang's family, do you have any important relatives or backers?"

Li Shu sneered, "You, you really hit the nail on the head! Do you know the name of Kang Mengqing's aunt?"

Zhi Zhi shook her head.

How did she know? I only know that Kang Mengqing's grandfather's surname is Zhang.

Li Shu said word by word: "Her aunt's name is Chen Qingmei... Does it sound familiar?"

Zhi Zhi's heart skipped a beat.

Chen Qing... Mei? ? ?

That's it, it's not...

Li Shu said: "That's right, it's what you think, this Aunt Kang, Chen Qingmei, happens to be Chen Qingxiang's distant cousin. Chen Qingxiang is Li Sangui's wife. Li Sangui, It's the one who put Professor Lang in the cowshed!"

Zhi Zhi held her forehead, the relationship was so complicated...

Li Shu said quietly: "When I went to ask, the director of the police station told me that someone came to pick up Chen Qingmei Leave with her three sons! And leave in the afternoon!"

As he spoke, he soaked the towel in hot water to let it cool down a bit, then pulled off Zhizhi's trousers, and checked her wounds again-well, After the hot compress in the afternoon, the wound that was originally blue and purple became more hideous, but at least it didn't swell.

He sighed, and applied the hot hair to Zhizhi's wound.

"Hiss-" Zhi Zhi grinned from the heat.

Li Shu looked at Zhizhi's tearful and painful appearance, and his heart throbbed with pain.

The girl he loved so dearly, he couldn't bear to let her take one more step...

How dare the Zhang family's bastard kick her!

Li Shu couldn't help but gritted his teeth and sneered, "It's so good, it's already been bullied to me, so we have to take care of it! They can knock on the door if they want to, and leave the police station if they want to leave? Then go Look, if I don't just kill them, I will..."

"Li Shu!" Zhizhi scolded, "I don't allow you to do illegal things, and you can't be caught by others!"

She was charming and sweet His voice made Li Shu stop the cruelty in his eyes instantly, he smiled slightly, and said softly: "Okay, I understand."

Chapter 386

For the next few days, Li Shu was busy outside.

On the fourth day of the Lunar New Year, Yuan Xishan's family came to visit.

Li Shu is still not at home.

Zhi Zhi called Qiu Xiaoguo from the next yard to come over to play, and then Qiu Xiaoguo took Wang Doudou and Wang Miaomiao out to play.

Yuan Xishan and Zhizhi were sitting in the living room chatting, while Wang Wenqing was cooking in the kitchen.

"...By the way, Zhizhi, did you know that Mengqing is hospitalized!" Yuan Xishan said.

Zhizhi was taken aback, "Is it hospitalized? What's going on?"

Yuan Xishan nodded, "I was still a little worried about what happened on the second day of junior high school, so I went to her house again yesterday, and she wasn't at home... so I fucked her I only found out that she was hospitalized when I went to my mother's house." "

Then I went to the hospital again yesterday, only to find out that she was kicked by her cousin that day...she had a ruptured spleen." Yuan Xishan said.

Zhizhi opened her eyes wide.

-A ruptured spleen? ? ?

Yuan Xishan explained: "Oh, I was taken aback at the time! But Mengqing said it was fine, the problem was not serious. I went to ask the doctor again, and the doctor said that Mengqing did have a ruptured spleen, but it was not serious and not life-threatening. It's just... the impact is actually very big, and it may take half a year of recuperation."

Zhizhi frowned.

Yuan Xishan sighed again: "Oh, when I found out about it yesterday, I felt that way... Later, I went to find Mengqing, and I said that you suffered so much that your spleen ruptured and you pretended to be fine that morning. Same, still chatting and eating with me with a smile, I really didn't notice it at all!" "

Zhizhi, do you know what Mengqing said to me? She said... She and I have never been as close as we were that day. After chatting amicably, she was reluctant to spoil the atmosphere, and she didn't feel too uncomfortable... Hey, I feel so sad, so I came here to chat with you today..." Yuan Xishan continued.

Then Yuan Xishan sighed again: "Looking back now, I was really too selfish in the past, and I hardly saw anyone in my eyes... I really thank you for being so tolerant of me, I..."

Yuan Xishan looked at Zhi Zhi, smiled and said: " I will correct it slowly in the future."

Zhizhi smiled and asked, "Why did you tell me this, senior sister? Promise me?"

Yuan Xishan said with a smile: "Because I think...you are the noble person in my life! When you come Before, my life was getting worse and worse. After you came, I... seemed to suddenly realize it. Looking back, in fact, all the people have tolerated me very much. ..."

"Now, I realize a very important issue, that is... I have to say what I have in my heart, and keep it in my heart. Good things will disappear in smoke, but bad things will gather into stone! So I I want to tell you... Zhizhi, thank you!" Yuan Xishan said seriously.

Zhi Zhi smiled and said: "You're welcome, senior sister is a temperamental person, so I have something to tell you." "

You tell me."

Zhi Zhi sneered in the direction of the kitchen, "People always ignore the things closest to them. People's feelings...Because you will subconsciously believe that he will never leave, and you will give up his feelings under the premise of the lesser of two evils...or because of his sense of responsibility, he will never leave you, But can you guarantee that his feelings won't change because of your repeated grinding?"

Yuan Xishan was stunned.

After a while, she murmured: "I, I... I'm sorry, I never thought about it." "

Sister shouldn't have said 'I'm sorry' to me," Zhi Zhi laughed.

After Yuan Xishan was awakened, he was in a state of confusion, "Zhi Zhi, tell me, is it... too late?"

Zhi Zhi said with a smile: "As long as he is still your husband, it will never be too late for you to say something to him. After a pause ,

Zhizhi reminded Yuan Xishan again, "Sister, have you forgotten why you came to our house as a guest?"

Yuan Xishan was stunned.

--Yes, back then she was mean and selfish, and felt that everyone in the world was sorry for her, so why did she come to Zhi Zhi's house as a guest?

That's right, it was Wang Wenqing who begged her to come. He said that he wanted to borrow money from Li Shu, but if the relationship was not good, he would be too embarrassed to ask... At that time, she was angry and scolded Wang Wenqing bloody.

But in the end, she still bowed down for five buckets of rice, angrily brought the child and followed Wang Wenqing to Zhi Zhi's house.

As a result, she was reborn.

Thinking of this, Yuan Xishan hurriedly asked Zhizhi, "Have we, Wen Qing, borrowed money from your family Li Shu?"

Zhizhi shook her head with a smile.

Yuan Xishan understood.

This time, she really understood.

--As a bedside person, as a partner, Wang Wenqing is the one... the talented woman who watched her being dragged down by tedious housework and fell to the altar. So he worked hard and tried his best to support this family. But she was too mean, disregarding all his sacrifices, and thought that everything she suffered now was because of him.

She forgot that she was his other half, and she should also contribute to this family...

She forgot that he was also a scientific researcher...

She forgot that his contribution was no less than hers!

She has only herself in her eyes!

So, in fact, Wang Wenqing had had enough of her, but he didn't give up on her. He hoped that she could move around more, meet more people, and relieve her emotional worries...Is that so

?

Realizing this, Yuan Xishan wished he could have an open and honest talk with Wang Wenqing at this very moment.

The courtyard door slammed softly.

Li Shu came back pushing his bicycle.

Wang Wenqing heard the movement in the kitchen, and hurried out to say hello, "Nianzhi, are you back?"

Li Shu was startled, and also greeted with a smile, "Wen Qing, are you here? Where are Xishan and the children?"

Yuan Xishan quickly stood up and walked to the door of the living room, "Read it, happy new year! We are here to disturb you and Zhishan again today." Gardenia!"

Li Shu couldn't ask for more.

He has been investigating Chen Qingxiang's affairs outside for the past few days, so he had no choice but to let Zhizhi stay at home alone. To be honest, he was still quite worried about Zhizhi's safety. Yuan Xishan and his wife came to visit today, he was really happy.

"What are you talking about!" Li Shu said with a smile, "I can't ask for it! Hey, go into the house, it's cold outside..."

Then he said to Wang Wenqing: "Wenqing, I will trouble you when I'm not at home!"

Wang Wenqing said uneasily: "We are the ones who troubled you..."

Li Shu parked his bicycle, entered the living room, asked Zhi Zhi how he was today, and then told Zhi Zhi that he invited Zhang Dayou to come over for lunch. It will be there in a while. After that, he went to the kitchen and cooked with Wang Wenqing.

Yuan Xishan asked Zhi Zhi curiously, "Zhang Dayou? Zhi Zhi, I also know a man named Zhang Dayou, but he..." "

It's the Zhang Dayou you know." Zhi Zhi said.

Yuan Xishan's eyes widened, "Is it really Professor Lang's student Zhang Dayou?"

Zhizhi nodded.

Yuan Xishan wondered: "How did you...know him?"

Zhizhi said everything, but didn't say that Kang Mengqing's aunt, Chen Qingxiang, the wife of Professor Helang's enemy Li Gui, was a cousin...

Yuan Xishan sighed: "It's a pity that Professor Lang has such an encounter. You don't know, Professor Lang is very talented. In his major, there are ten unpopular students in the entire major. But every time he attends class, There is no empty seat in the large classroom that can seat 200 people! Later, the school arranged for him to attend classes in the small auditorium!"

Zhi Zhi became interested, "Is Professor Lang so talented?"

Yuan Xishan nodded, "The lectures are vivid, and you can use very simple examples to help students digest the knowledge-rich majors... To tell you the truth, Wen Qing and I followed Professor Lang's class for two years. Completed the two interdisciplinary credits! I have benefited a lot!"

Just at this time, Zhang Dayou came.

Li Shu led Zhang Dayou into the living room, and Wang Wenqing followed behind...

Everyone heard what Yuan Xishan said.

Zhang Dayou looked at Yuan Xishan in surprise, "Junior Sister Yuan?"

Yuan Xishan stood up and looked at Zhang Dayou, "Senior Brother Zhang! Happy New Year, Senior Brother Zhang... Long time no see!"

Wang Wenqing also came over to greet Zhang Dayou.

Li Shu went to the kitchen with a smile, finished frying the last dish, and brought the food over.

Everyone smiled and chatted while eating.

Yesterday was the beginning of the new year, and Li Shu also went out to investigate Chen Qingxiang's affairs. He went to Zhang Dayou early in the morning and said that he needed Zhang Dayou's help when there was something at home. After Zhang Dayou arrived, Zhizhi took the money and a list and handed it to him, asking him to help buy things according to the details listed on the list.

Zhang Dayou didn't think too much about it, he thought it was because Li Shu was not free and Zhizhi was pregnant and couldn't go out, so he followed Zhizhi's request, packed all the things on the list, and brought them back to Zhizhi's house.

As a result, Zhizhi pointed to a large pile of things placed at the door of her kitchen, and told Zhang Dayou, "Senior brother Zhang, I would like to ask you to do me a favor-it will take a lot of work for you to send these things to Professor Lang, and I have already borrowed them for a while." A bicycle, please send it here. Oh, yes, these two cotton-padded clothes, cotton-padded trousers and cotton-padded shoes, one for you and one for Professor Lang. Brother, it's a long way, you put on your cotton-padded clothes before you go." Zhang

Dayou Only then did I know the painstaking efforts of Li Shu and Zhi Zhi.

With red eyes, he thanked Zhi Zhi, then put on his cotton coat and trousers, and rode his bicycle to deliver things to the teacher.

Today Li Shu called Zhang Dayou to come over for dinner again, firstly because he was worried that he would live alone and not have enough to eat; secondly, he wanted to ask about Professor Lang's recent situation.

Zhang Dayou did not hide the truth from Yuan Xishan and his wife, and told Zhizhi and Li Shu about Professor Lang's situation yesterday: Professor Lang

was very surprised that Zhang Dayou would go, seeing Zhang Dayou brought so many things, he was silent. In the end, he asked Zhang Dayou to bring a sentence to Li Shu:

"Marriage will not be divorced. We have not registered our marriage in China. How can we talk about divorce? But I am willing to participate in the project."

Li Shu listened, nodded, and took another shot. He patted Zhang Dayou on the shoulder and said, "I see. In a while, give me the contact information of you and all your classmates, and you must write it clearly."

Zhang Dayou suddenly became excited, "Li Shu, you mean... " "I didn't say anything, and I do n't have any confidence that it will be done." Li Shu said

, "So, what should I do!" He glanced at Yuan Xishan, then at Li Shu, nodded, "I see, thank you." After lunch, Zhang Dayou left Li Shu a contact list, and then said to Li Shu and Zhizhi: "My The family visit is coming to an end, so I will leave tomorrow, Li Shu, goodbye Zhizhi, thank you!" He bowed deeply to Zhizhi and left. Zhizhi called him, "Senior Brother Zhang, Li Shu and I will look for you later... I want to ask you to bring something for my cousin."

Zhang Dayou turned around and said, "Okay!"

Yuan Xishan also said that he wanted to leave, and Zhi Zhi asked her, "Senior Sister, can you find some vegetable seeds for me?" She said, she wanted Zhang Dayou to bring some I told you about the vegetable seeds that are suitable for planting in Heihezhou...

Yuan Xishan understood, "Don't worry, I'll go to work and get them for you in a while. Professor Tang next door has high-quality vegetable seeds! After you get them..."

"I'll bring it over for you again." Wang Wenqing took over the topic in due course.

Zhi Zhi sincerely said thank you.

So Wang Yuan and his wife took their children and left.

Zhi Zhi told Li Shu that she wanted to visit Kang Mengqing in the hospital.

Li Shu has no objections.

So the two took a nap for a while, and went out together with milk powder, malted milk, apples and so on.

Came to the People's Hospital and found Kang Mengqing's ward...

Kang Mengqing was alone.

Seeing Zhi Zhi and Li Shu, she was a little surprised, and quickly asked: "Why are you two here?"

Zhi Zhi said: "Senior Sister Yuan told me... Sister Kang, are you alone? Is there no one with you? "

Kang Mengqing said quickly: "Yes, yes, Ling Kun, Meng Hui, and Meng Hui's partner, the three of them took turns to take care of me. But right now, Meng Hui's partner has gone to the bathroom." Zhi Zhi nodded

.

She asked about Kang Mengqing's condition again.

Kang Mengqing explained it, which was similar to what Yuan Xishan said. Then he laughed again, "That day, did you leave your watch on the sofa on purpose? Did you ask Ling Kun to deliver the watch for you on purpose?" "

You know?" Zhizhi said in a bad tone.

Kang Mengqing was a little embarrassed, "At that time, I thought, you didn't wear a watch, why didn't you ask Wang Doudou to help you, or ask Xishan to help you... But you asked Ling Kun to help you! Ling Kun I sent the watch out for you, and when I came back, my expression changed! He, he asked Ming Kui to watch over the house, then carried me downstairs and took me to the hospital..." Zhizhi couldn't help

laughing up.

I thought that this senior brother also has the potential to dominate the boss!

"What happened later?" Zhizhi asked again.

Kang Mengqing blushed, "Later... Later, when I went to the hospital to take an X-ray, the doctor said that the spleen was slightly ruptured, and he was so angry that he was crying. He is still having conflicts with me, and said that I have been too sensible all these years. I didn't want to tell him what suffering or grievance I suffered, as if I didn't have him in my heart at all, and I didn't want to share my joy and sorrow with him. He also said that he would teach me a lesson so that I could have a longer memory... Just remember that he is my target..."

"What lesson?" Zhizhi's gossip started to blaze.

Kang Mengqing blushed, "He, he doesn't want to talk to me anymore."

Zhizhi was stunned, "Ah??"

Kang Mengqing said in a low voice: "He said...he will ignore me, but he wants me to tell him every day I have to finish these 20 sentences every day before he will talk to me..."

Zhi Zhi gave Kang Mengqing a thumbs up in surprise, "My senior brother is too I will!"

Then I thought to myself: Well, this is a good way to learn! Treat Li Shu well...

Kang Mengqing became more and more embarrassed, "So Zhizhi, I have already told you the whole story... Help! Help me think a few words, I, I really I can't make it up!"

Zhi Zhi was stunned, and burst out laughing instantly.

Kang Mengqing also laughed.

An untimely harsh voice sounded--

"Hey, what's so happy about it?"

Zhizhi and Kang Mengqing turned their heads at the same time.

Kang Mengqing's blushing face turned pale in an instant, "Why are you here?"

--It turned out that the person who came was Kang Mengqing's aunt, Chen Qingmei! Behind Chen Qingmei, her three sons were still following her!

Zhi Zhi knew that Chen Qingmei had already been released by the police station early in the morning. But Kang Mengqing had been in the hospital, she didn't know, so when she saw Chen Qingmei, Kang Mengqing was stunned.

Chen Qingmei sneered, "Niece, you are too much toasting to eat fine wine... Huh, since your parents have never taught you what is called the world is big and the uncle is the biggest, then I can't help it. Sons, take this Take the little bastard away, let's go back to my hometown... When we get to our hometown, let's educate her again!"

Kang Mengqing was furious, "Why are you crazy?"

Zhi Zhi stood aside with her stomach in her arms.

Chapter 387

Zhizhi had already seen the lawlessness of these people, so she immediately walked aside.

However, the others didn't pay much attention to her.

Aunt Kang brought her three sons to Kang Mengqing's hospital bed...

Zhizhi immediately left the ward.

He ran into Li Shu head-on.

Li Shu heard Zhizhi and Kang Mengqing whispering to each other just now, he didn't have the nerve to listen and went to the toilet.

Seeing Zhi Zhi's dignified expression as soon as he came back?

"What's wrong?" Li Shu asked.

Zhi Zhi anxiously said: "Senior Sister Kang's aunt is here again with her three sons!"

Li Shu cast his eyes into the room, and suddenly became furious, and asked Zhi Zhi in a low voice, "Which one kicked you?"

Zhi Zhi Zhi looked into the room, stretched out her finger and nodded.

Li Shu squinted his eyes and stared at the big black man, took off his coat, and even the sweater, and handed them all to Zhi Zhi, "Hold it for me."

Then he asked Zhi Zhi for a handkerchief, and directly Covering his face, he said again: "Security at the door, don't allow anyone to come in."

Zhizhi was stunned.

She guessed that Li Shu would take revenge...

but she never expected that Li Shu's revenge method would be so simple and unpretentious.

After Li Shu entered the ward, he directly closed the door with his backhand.

Zhizhi stood at the door and didn't dare to move, and didn't dare to take a look into the ward.

Now is the Spring Festival, bound by traditional thinking, no one wants to go to the hospital at this time. Even hospitalized patients, as long as they are not life-threatening, will ask the attending doctor to go home for the new year and come back after the new year.

So Kang Mengqing lived alone in the three-person ward.

So there are twenty or so wards on a whole floor, and only four or five wards are occupied.

So at the moment the corridor is also very quiet, there is no one at all...

Zhizhi clearly heard the dull sound of bang bang bang in the ward...but she couldn't describe what it was, it was a bit like slamming the ground, Or the sound of hitting the wall, or the sound of fists hitting the body.

Zhizhi's heart was beating wildly, but she felt it was extremely strange - there was no doubt that Li Shu had beaten someone. But why are the four people in the ward silent? Even Kang Mengqing didn't say a word?

After about twenty minutes, the door of the ward opened.

Li Shu walked out quickly carrying a person on his shoulders, like carrying a bag of rice, carried the dying person lying on his shoulders to the stairwell, and then threw him directly down.

Zhizhi was dumbfounded.

Then she watched Li Shu "throw" the remaining three people down the stairwell one by one.

Especially the man who kicked Zhizhi back then and had a mole on his face... It seems that he was the most seriously injured! Others could at least hum, but that man was completely unconscious.

Seeing Li Shu's calm appearance, what else can Zhi Zhi say?

Just... I

can only say that fortunately, there were few people hospitalized during the Spring Festival, so Kang Mengqing lived alone in a ward; fortunately, there were few people who came to the hospital to see a doctor during the Spring Festival, so Li Shu beat up people for so long, and even threw them away. out...and no one knows.

After "throwing" people away, Li Shu locked the door of the stairwell, and then returned to Zhizhi's side. He tore off the handkerchief covering his face, put on his clothes, and said to Zhi Zhi: "Come on, we have to transfer Kang Mengqing to another ward. Go to the other ward first to see if there are any other vacant beds."

Zhi Zhi couldn't keep up with Li Shu's train of thought, but she still listened to his words, and ran to other wards to check...

Soon, Zhi Zhi found an empty ward.

She ran back to Kang Mengqing's ward, and Li Shu had already agreed with Kang Mengqing about changing the ward.

Zhizhi noticed that Kang Mengqing's face was pale, looking at Zhizhi, hesitant to speak.

Li Shu first asked Zhi Zhi, "The situation is special now, can I carry my senior sister to the next ward?"

Zhi Zhi nodded, and then said to Kang Mengqing: "Senior sister, do you mind?"

"I don't mind..." Kang Mengqing murmured Said.

Li Shu asked Zhi Zhi to help tidy up Kang Mengqing-he asked Zhi Zhi to wrap Kang Mengqing in a quilt, and then hugged Kang Mengqing together with the quilt, and left the ward after Zhi Zhi.

At this moment, Huo Lingkun arrived in a hurry.

He saw Zhizhi in the corridor.

Just as he was about to say hello--

Huo Lingkun suddenly realized that the expression on Zhizhi's face was serious?

Looking again, Zhizhi is still following Li Shu, and Li Shu is still holding a... woman wrapped up in a quilt?

Ah, is it Mengqing? !

Huo Lingkun was in a hurry, "Zhi-"

Zhizhi also saw Huo Lingkun at this time, and quickly raised a finger to her mouth, successfully stopping Huo Lingkun's yelling.

Huo Lingkun, who was full of doubts, saw Zhi Zhi leading Li Shu into another ward...

he hurriedly followed.

Is this ward also empty?

"Ling Kun, my aunt and the others are here again!"

"Eldest Brother, why did you come?"

"Senior Brother Huo, we have to hurry over and move things..."

Kang Mengqing, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu said at the same time.

Huo Lingkun was stunned.

--What? Aunt Kang is here again? Hasn't she been sent to the police station?

At this time, Li Shu put Kang Mengqing on the hospital bed, dragged Huo Lingkun to the original ward, transferred all of Kang Mengqing's belongings, and cleaned up the original ward so that it looked like no one lived in it at all. ...

During the process, Li Shu explained to Huo Lingkun what happened.

Huo Lingkun was so angry that his face turned livid.

Next, Li Shu and Huo Lingkun went to the nurse's station. They searched for a relationship together, and finally changed all of Kang Mengqing's hospital numbers...the original ward numbers and bed numbers were all changed to the current ones.

While Li Shu and Huo Lingkun were busy outside, Zhi Zhi was also accompanying Kang Mengqing in the new ward.

With a trembling voice, Kang Mengqing told Zhizhi the situation in detail, "... I had a few words with my aunt, and then I came in after reading it... Although I covered my face, I still recognized it." Him, he just said to me 'close your eyes', and then...he just took off the jaws of my aunt and three cousins!"

Zhizhi suddenly realized.

Just to put it bluntly, when Li Shu lectured others, these few didn't say a word from the beginning to the end!

It turned out that Li Shu used this method to silence them.

Kang Mengqing said: "I, I closed my eyes, but I... couldn't help it. I opened my eyes and took a look. He beat people with pillows. And my cousins ​​are so domineering." His figure didn't benefit at all in front of him! He was beaten from all directions, and he had no power to parry..."

As he spoke, Kang Mengqing patted his heart with lingering fear, "You don't know, his appearance at that time, It's completely different from how you usually look in front of you..."

Zhizhi asked: "Which cousin is the fattest one with a big mole on the right face?"

Kang Mengqing said: "Second cousin... ...Ah, yes, he was beaten the worst. I saw that he couldn't speak at that time, and his face was sallow like a dead man..." As he spoke,

Kang Mengqing suddenly realized, "It was he who kicked you Yes!"

At this time Li Shu and Huo Lingkun came back.

Li Shu said to Zhizhi: "Zhizhi, we are leaving."

Huo Lingkun also said to Kang Mengqing: "Mengqing, Nianzhi and Zhizhi have not been to the hospital today, nor have we changed wards, do you understand?" Kang

Mengqing I was taken aback.

--This is why Li Shu asked her to change wards?

But what's the use?

"Only in this way can we get rid of the thoughts." Huo Lingkun explained, "Anyway, your aunt and the others are unreasonable, so let's make the muddy water as messy as possible." Li Shu said: "Senior sister, have you ever thought about it

? Why did my aunt come out so soon? And she dares to treat you like this, even if you are a state cadre?" "

Why?" Kang Mengqing really didn't understand.

Li Shu sneered and said: "She has a backer! Her backer is Huang Qing, director of the Street Revolutionary Committee! Huang Qing has a niece named Chen Qingxiang, your aunt Chen Qingmei is Chen Qingxiang's distant cousin, do you understand this relationship? ?"

Kang Mengqing was taken aback.

Li Shu continued to answer: "On the second day of the new year, you sent your aunt to the police station in the morning, and Huang Qing picked them up in the afternoon... The dispute between you and your aunt is defined as a family matter. So your aunt and the others have nothing to do. No loss, it will get worse now."

Kang Mengqing bit her lower lip.

Li Shu said: "Senior Brother Huo, Senior Sister Kang, we are all grown-ups. I believe you know what will happen if you offend the director of the Revolutionary Committee... If there is no hard evidence to directly beat them to death, then you can just kill them." I can wait to be hammered by them. Speaking of which, that's all I'm going to say... My army's establishment is still there. As long as they don't know who I am today, I'll be fine. Of course, I'm sure you won't say it either... ..."

"So I'm not afraid of them, and you don't worry about me, but I'm still worried about you two. Well, let's go, and you should think about it for yourselves. If there is anything I can help busy,"

Saying that, Li Shu took Zhizhi's hand and left.

Kang Mengqing and Huo Lingkun looked at each other.

The two of them naturally knew the seriousness of the matter.

After pondering for a while, Huo Lingkun went out to find the nurse to borrow a phone, and called his parents, asking his parents and Kang Mengqing's parents to come to the hospital immediately.

Then he quietly went to the stairwell to check again - he found that there was movement in the stairwell, and the movement was not small.

But Li Shu told him that Kang Mengqing was hospitalized on the fourth floor of the inpatient department, which was also the top floor. Li Shu has already closed and barred all the stairwell doors on the first, second, third and fourth floors.

In this way, unless someone opened the door for Aunt Kang and them, they would not be able to enter the corridors on the first, second, third and fourth floors, and they would not be able to call for help.

According to the current deserted flow of people in the inpatient department, if they stay in the stairwell, they will probably not find out until the cleaners come to clean the stairs tomorrow; otherwise, they can only climb to the first floor... It seems that at

present No one has found Aunt Kang and the others yet.

Huo Lingkun returned to the ward and discussed countermeasures with Kang Mengqing.

About an hour later, the parents of both parties arrived in a hurry with their relatives and friends.

Knowing that Aunt Kang brought someone to the hospital again to take Kang Mengqing away...

both parents were so angry!

Although they are all literati, they have been operating in Huai'an for many years, and they are not completely without connections.

After some discussion, the two families formulated a comprehensive plan:

one is to separate Aunt Kang and Chen Qingxiang!

Only in this way can Aunt Kang's retreat be cut off. Without Chen Qingxiang to support Aunt Kang, would Aunt Kang dare to be so arrogant?

This matter has to be dealt with by the Kang family.

One is to light a fire in Aunt Kang's backyard!

He must find a way to do things in his hometown and force Aunt Kang to go back immediately, so he has no time to take care of Kang Mengqing.

The Kang family has to come forward with this matter.

One is to find a way to bring down Chen Qingxiang's uncle Huang Qing.

Only when Huang Qing falls, can the Kang Huo family rest easy.

This matter is too big, and the Kang Huo family has to figure out a solution together.

One is to find a way to hide Kang Mengqing immediately.

Otherwise, it would hurt her too much. After all, she is not in good health and needs to rest.

This matter is handled by the Huo family. It just so happens that the Kang and Huo families have not disclosed the marriage of Kang Mengqing and Huo Lingkun. Aunt Kang probably doesn't know how to find Kang Mengqing.

After the two families discussed it properly, they immediately asked Kang Menghui to escort Kang Mengqing out of the hospital, find a car, and send her to the hospital in the next city overnight.

Others came to Huo Lingkun's house and continued to discuss countermeasures.

Mother Kang went to find a fellow villager who knew about it, and after inquiring about what had happened in her hometown, she found out-it turned out that Aunt Kang was so anxious to tie Kang Mengqing back home because Uncle Kang lost his fortune in private betting!

The old creditor heard that there was a beautiful twenty-six or seven-year-old girl in the city who was the deputy director of Zhang's family. First, he didn't believe it, and second, he wanted to climb high, so he told Aunt Kang that as long as she could find a way to make this beautiful deputy director Bring him back to his hometown and have sex with his son, and he will be able to cancel all of Uncle Kang's gambling debts.

Kang's father is a professor at another university, and he is also full of peaches and plums. So he selected two of his favorite students with the most active minds, and assigned them a task - immediately go to Kang's mother's hometown to find evidence of gambling between Uncle Kang and the old creditor, and to do so as soon as possible Call the police.

Of course, Aunt Kang provided the students with the contact information of several local people who could help, all of whom had a good relationship with her in the past...

Next, how to cause a break between Aunt Kang and Chen Qingxiang... ...

The Kang and Huo families are both high-level intellectuals. They have always had an attitude of not offending me and not offending others. They disdain and disdain to deal with others in a disgraceful way. Otherwise, He Mingyan would not have been entangled with Huo Lingkun for several years, and Huo Lingkun could not get rid of it...and almost forced him to the place where he was determined to die together.

Li Shu had already thought about this problem early on.

Even the several highly targeted issues discussed by the Kang Huo family today were sorted out by Li Shu to help Huo Lingkun in the afternoon.

Li Shu helped Huo Lingkun with an idea:

--The way to break up Aunt Kang and Chen Qingxiang is very simple, just make Chen Qingxiang get bored with Aunt Kang. Then why would Chen Qingxiang hate Aunt Kang? Of course it is...Chen Qingxiang discovered that Aunt Kang was bluffing outside under her banner!

So the problem was solved on the spot.

One of Huo Lingkun's cousin Serena was also present - he followed his family to visit his uncle's house today to pay New Year's greetings, but did he know that something happened to his uncle's house?

Serena suggested, "Let me handle this matter!"

So Serena rode his bicycle back to the hospital and went to the stairwell of the inpatient department. Of course, at this time, four or five hours had passed since Li Shu beat someone up, and the stairwell was already deserted.

Serena rushed to the emergency department again.

Sure enough, he found Aunt Kang's family here.

They have been sent to the emergency department, and their dislocated jaws have been taken back by the doctor, and they are yelling,

"Call that bitch Kang Mengqing from 425 on the fourth floor of the inpatient department to come down! She let us be beaten!"

"Damn it, let the bitch kneel down and beg us! And pay us one thousand... no, ten thousand is enough!" "

She actually dared to call someone to beat us!"

"Damn it, we're going to blow up her house!"

The nurse didn't listen to them, "I don't care who fights! If you fight, go to the police station and call the police! I'll ask you whether you want to see a doctor? Take out the money to see a doctor, go to the window to register first! If you don't see a doctor, get out of here... Don't make any noise here, we have many other patients here, understand?" Then the

nurse fiercely attacked them again, "If you dare to quarrel any more, then we'll call the police and call the police to arrest you!"

Aunt Kang's family is bullying and fearful. After hearing the nurse's scolding, they immediately panicked and ran out of the emergency department with a limp. Gathered together to discuss: "Mom, what should we do?"

Aunt Kang was panting with anger, her eyes were fierce, and she said: "Let's go! Let's go to the ward to find her! She is like a useless person now, and she can still Where to hide?"

So the mother and son moved slowly towards the inpatient building like a defeated soldier.

Serena followed unhurriedly.

It took a lot of effort for Aunt Kang and the others to climb up to the fourth floor of the inpatient department.

But when they pushed away from Ward 425, they were surprised to find that the lights were not turned on in this ward?

Turn on the light and see that the three beds in the ward are all empty, not even bedding, and there is no sign of anyone staying there? ? ?

Aunt Kang said angrily: "Damn this little Changfu, she ran away! Come on, let's go to her house to block her!"

So the mother and son moved out slowly again, just at this time a few nurses came over after their shifts and were ready to make rounds. Aunt Kang rolled her eyes and asked the nurse, "Comrade nurse, where is Kang Mengqing

in room 425?"

Kang Mengqing has been discharged from the hospital...

but the nurses who went through the formalities have left their shifts, and these nurses have just been handed over.

After hearing Aunt Kang's words, the nurse flipped through the roster and said with a frown, "Who are you looking for? No one lives in room 425!"

Aunt Kang and the others were all taken aback.

Aunt Kang did not give up, "Kang Mengqing! We are looking for Kang Mengqing...how about, comrade, please check which ward she lives in. Did we remember it wrong?" The nurse looked through the roster again, but couldn't find it

, There is no such person at all!"

Aunt Kang and the others were shocked!

--What? Kang Mengqing wasn't hospitalized? ? ? So, today they... were beaten up by ghosts? !

The nurse said: "Okay, you guys go away quickly! You are not allowed to stay here!"

After speaking, several nurses entered the ward with patients and went to make rounds and ask questions.

Aunt Kang and her sons were frightened, and murmured together,

"Mom, did we get dirty with something?"

"Yes, Mom, I heard that many people died in the hospital. Ghost..."

"Oh my god, let's go, I'm afraid of ghosts!"

"Fart, don't talk nonsense... Where did the ghost come from?"

Aunt Kang wanted to calm down as soon as possible, but her voice was trembling too much.

Serena, who was hiding in the stairwell and eavesdropping, was amused. He deliberately shrilled his voice and laughed sinisterly, then said: "Aha... help! Ahahahahahaha... Come on, come on... Come on Help me..."

Aunt Kang and the others heard it clearly and were terrified.

"Help!"

"There is a ghost in the hospital!!!"

"It's a female ghost..."

"Run!"

They dragged their bruised bodies and rushed towards the stairs at the other end at an incredible speed (I didn't dare to go to the stairwell where Serena was because Li Shu threw them into it between them)...

but because they were beaten so badly that they rolled down the stairs one after another after running a few steps, making them The already injured body was even worse.

Serena had already quickly run down the third floor from the other end of the stairs, and then quickly ran through the corridor to the place where Aunt Kang and the others fell down. After seeing Aunt Kang and the others, Serena pretended to be very surprised and shouted: "Oh, Aunt Chen, what's wrong with you?"

Aunt Kang was lying on the ground and howling in pain. When she saw Serena calling out her last name, she couldn't help being taken aback, and asked, "Young man, who are you?

" Wei pretended to say: "Aunt Chen, I'm a pony! Don't you remember me? When you went to see Director Chen Qingxiang and Chen, I even said hello to you!" Aunt Kang had never

seen Serena, but Serena can say Chen Qingxiang's name... Aunt Kang thought that Serena might have met herself at Chen Qingxiang's place, so she nodded, "Oh, I remembered, it's you, Xiaoma..."

Xiaowei Wei said, "Aunt Chen, what are you doing here? You fell down? Shall I take you to the emergency department?"

Aunt Kang was in pain all over her body, so of course she wanted to go to the hospital. But she didn't have any money, so she resisted a little, thinking that she should go to Kang Mengqing's house to blackmail some money before going to the hospital to see a doctor, so she postponed it to Serena, saying no.

Serena said enthusiastically: "Aunt Chen, it's okay. Who in our hospital doesn't know Director Chen! Just for the sake of Director Chen, even if you don't spend a penny, our hospital dare not ignore you! Come on, let's Go to the emergency department..."

Saying that, Serena couldn't help helping Aunt Kang to the emergency department, and said to the nurse: "Comrade, the four of them... are relatives of Director Chen!"

In fact, Serena came to the emergency department for the first time. When he was in the emergency department, he had already thought of a way to frame Aunt Kang, so he spent two cents early on to register for four numbers, and even handed the ticket to the nurse... Now he took Aunt Kang

together The four of them were sent to the emergency department, and the nurse still had an impression of him. When she saw Serena, although she didn't know why Serena suddenly called Director Chen, and she didn't know who Director Chen was, she still waved her hand and said to Serena : "Go to the consulting room!"

Serena helped Aunt Kang into the consulting room.

Aunt Kang was astonished.

She stared at the nurse for a long time, and confirmed that this nurse was the one who scolded her so much that she dared not say a word!

so? ? ?

So Chen Qingxiang is so famous in the hospital? Can you not even spend money on medical treatment?

Aunt Kang suddenly felt confident again.

When the doctor was helping Aunt Kang to see the doctor, Serena stood aside with a smile on her face, and then said, "I'm sorry, I'm going to the toilet"... and then walked away.

Chapter 388

After seeing Aunt Kang and her three sons, the doctor said and wrote a lot of things. In general, they all have problems here and there. It is best to wait until the doctors of internal medicine and surgery go to work tomorrow. , Take another film to see.

Of course, Zhang Er's injury looked a bit serious - he was frightened by the ghost and rolled down the stairs, his calf was bruised and bleeding, it was best to treat the wound immediately and bandage it again.

Aunt Kang said proudly: "Okay! Then bandage him up!"

The doctor picked up a pen and paper and wrote out the bill, and told Aunt Kang, "Take the bill and go to the window to pay the money, and come back and let the nurse deal with it." That's good."

Aunt Kang's face was strange, "What? Pay?"

The doctor also looked at Aunt Kang strangely, "Yes, don't you need to spend money to go to the hospital for medical treatment?"

"We are relatives of Director Chen. !" Aunt Kang explained.

Doctor, "any director has to spend money to see a doctor."

Aunt Kang was angry, "You are talking nonsense! Who doesn't know about our director Chen Qingxiang in this hospital? We don't need to spend money to see a doctor! It's because of our Chen Qingxiang. For the director's sake, the nurse let us come in directly... Hey, you doctor doesn't understand anything at all!" The doctor didn't want to

argue with her, "Go and tell the person at the billing window, as long as they are willing to put it on this list Stamp a 'paid' stamp, and the nurse can help you treat the wound."

With that, the doctor stood up and left the consulting room to go round the ward.

Aunt Kang watched the doctor leave-

her sons were anxious and asked her one after another, "Mom, what should we do?

" Broken..."

Aunt Kang also felt sorry for her son, and said: "Don't panic, didn't you listen to the doctor? As long as the billing window can give us a stamp of 'paid', I will find someone to stamp it."

So Aunt Kang took the slip and went to the toll window, "Comrade, please give me a 'paid' stamp on this slip..." The

toll collector was sitting behind the counter knitting a sweater, she looked up Glancing at the list, he said without looking up: "One yuan and seven."

Aunt Kang: ...

"Comrade, I am a relative of Director Chen." Aunt Kang explained.

The toll collector frowned, "What did you say?"

Aunt Kang said, "I...I said I am a relative of Director Chen."

"Which Director Chen?"

"You don't even know Director Chen Qingxiang?"

"Who is Chen Qingxiang?"

"Chen Qingxiang...is my cousin."

"I don't know! Bring me the money, one yuan and seven!"

"No, comrade...I'm Director Chen Qingxiang's cousin!" "

Hey, will you pay the money? No Quickly go away with the money! Don't waste other people's time here... the next one!" "

Hey comrade, you are wrong, right? I came first and you have to do my business first!" "

Then you take the money Come on, if you don't pay the money, how can I stamp you with a 'charged' stamp?" "

Hey, do you understand, Director Chen Qingxiang is my cousin!"

The toll collector didn't bother to argue with Aunt Kang anymore. Yes, just pressed the alarm bell.

Soon, people from the security department of the hospital rushed over, "Xiao Wang, what's the matter?" Xiao

Wang, the toll collector, pointed to Aunt Kang, and said to the people in the security department, "This girl is making trouble."

Aunt Kang obviously felt that Not quite right, so I had to say to the people in the hospital's security department: "Comrade, it's like this, I'm Director Chen Qingxiang's cousin... She doesn't understand this toll collector at all! Comrade, you are educated and you should understand... "

The people from the security department followed up and asked, "Is Director Chen Qingxiang from our hospital?"

"No..."

"Then which unit is she from?" "

Environmental and

Environmental Sanitation Bureau. " Money?"

"Yes, yes..." As she spoke, Aunt Kang was also a little uncertain, looking left and right, wondering why the pony hasn't come back yet?

The person from the security department said sharply: "Comrade, please don't make trouble here, otherwise, we will report to the police station!"

Aunt Kang was stunned, both angry and humiliated.

But when Xiao Ma helped her come to see a doctor before, she saw it clearly. Xiao Ma did not spend any money, but just said to the nurse, "They are relatives of Director Chen", and the nurse asked them to go to the doctor to see it. !

Why...

why doesn't it work now?

Aunt Kang was in a hurry, and she put her hips on her hips and yelled at the other party, "I said, if you don't understand, don't stick around here, get out of here! You don't even know who our Director Chen Qingxiang is... Then you know Huang Qing Director? Ah, let me ask you, do you know Director Huang Qing? If you dare to offend us, you will die. Let me tell you..."

At this moment Xiao Ma...

no, Serena.

Where did Serena go?

He was watching from the sidelines!

Seeing that Aunt Kang really started to make trouble in the hospital, he smiled and left quickly.

Serena rode a bicycle to Chen Qingxiang's house...

However, his cousin Huo Lingkun only told him the approximate location of Chen Qingxiang's house. Serena found Chen Qingxiang's house after asking people along the way.

In the process of searching for Chen Qingxiang's house, Serena did not hide the matter of Aunt Kang. He asked for directions like this:

"Hello, comrade, do you know where director Chen Qingxiang lives? Oh, the situation is like this. When I was accompanying my grandma to see a doctor in the People's Hospital, I saw a middle-aged female comrade named Chen Qingmei making trouble there, saying She is Director Chen Qingxiang's cousin... Oh, you ask what is going on with Chen Qingmei? She wants the director of the hospital to kneel down for her, otherwise Comrade Chen Qingxiang will ask her uncle and director of the Revolutionary Committee Huang Qing to take the director of the hospital Get rid of it! I wondered if Director Chen Qingxiang and Director Huang Qing could have such bastards? So I wanted to come over and report to Director Chen Qingxiang..." "Comrade, do you know Director Chen Qingxiang? That's right

. When I went to see a doctor, a woman named Chen Qingmei borrowed money from me, and told me to come to director Chen Qingxiang to ask for money, a total of 500 yuan... Do you think I can get this money back? Well, I am also in a coma. By the way, when I heard what Chen Qingmei said about Director Chen, I thought she was a high-ranking official, so I lent her the money. Now that the cold wind has blown all the way, I have calmed down... Comrade, who is Director Chen Qingxiang? , do you think I still have hope to get the money back?"

"Comrade, I'm here to see Director Chen Qingxiang. The situation is like this ( omitted)... Do you think Director Chen Qingxiang and Chen Qingmei are similar? Are they both so unreasonable?" Five hundred meters away from his home, he asked everyone he saw, talked to him...

he kept talking until his mouth was dry, and then he walked away.

Yes, he never stopped meeting with Chen Qingxiang.

And Chen Qingxiang and Li Sangui were not completely ignorant of such movements.

The neighbors of his family went out to throw out the garbage for a walk after dinner, and saw the crowd gathered downstairs, discussing this matter excitedly and enthusiastically, so they gathered around and listened with relish. It was getting late, so I went home. When passing by Chen Qingxiang's house, the neighbor couldn't help knocking on the door of Chen Qingxiang's house, told Chen Qingxiang and his wife exactly what they heard, and asked, "Is this true?

" Qingxiang was stunned.

She didn't believe that Chen Qingmei would do this, because Chen Qingmei looked cowardly and honest in front of her.

However, the neighbor clearly stated Chen Qingmei's name, and also accurately stated that her uncle was Huang Qing, director of the Revolutionary Committee...

Chen Qingxiang couldn't help but not believe it.

Sending off the neighbors, Chen Qingxiang was a little uneasy.

She discussed with Li Sangui, "Why don't you go to the hospital?"

Li Sangui said with contempt on his face, "I told you early on, don't worry about your poor relatives! You don't listen... now you've caused a commotion Huh, you have to go by yourself, you have to find a way to solve it yourself! It's none of my business!"

With that, he turned and went into the room.

Chen Qing was very fragrant, "My business is not your business? I'm going alone at night, I'm afraid! Why else would I let you go? Li Sangui! Li Sangui, will you go or not..."

She After chasing into the house, I saw Li Sangui sitting at the table and picking up the small wine bottle, and there was a photo frame with Yan Lu's photo on the table?

Chen Qingxiang was even more annoyed, her eyes were red with hatred, she stomped her feet, cursed "stinky shameless" and slammed the door to come out by herself.

Angrily, she rode her bicycle to the Municipal People's Hospital, and sure enough, she saw Chen Qingmei's family still making trouble there!

I saw Chen Qingmei shouting with disheveled hair and looking crazy, "...I tell you that today's business is not over! My cousin is director Chen Qingxiang! My cousin's uncle is Huang Qing, director of the Revolutionary Committee! How dare you offend me? Then you are all dead..."

Chen Qingxiang was furious, stopped her bicycle, stepped forward and slapped Chen Qingmei on the face, and cursed: "Shut up!

" She didn't eat as much food as she did today, and she was already mad. Now suddenly someone rushed up and slapped her across the face. Of course she quit, and grabbed the visitor directly, without saying a word, she used her unique skill of scratching, biting and tearing. Not only did the visitor start to fight, her mouth Greeted the other party's eighteen generations of ancestors in a dirty manner.

Until-

her three sons rushed over and separated her from that person...

Chen Qingmei was still not happy, and with red eyes, her hips on her hips, she scolded her son for being unfilial.

儿子们目光闪烁,战战兢兢地告诉她,"妈你打的......好像是香姨。"

陈清梅定睛一看,那个已经被她揍得鼻青脸肿的人,可不就是陈清香?? ?

"Ouch, Sister Xiang!" Chen Qingmei felt that something was wrong, and said quickly, "Why are you here?"

Before Chen Qingxiang could speak -

Chen Qingmei said in a hurry: "By the way, Sister Xiang, why is your name here? ...It doesn't work anymore? They don't even prescribe medicine for me, and it's only a little over one yuan, but they have paid me so much..." "Enough!" Chen Qingxiang said angrily, "No more medicines are allowed in the future.

" Use my name to bluff outside, or I will go to the police station and arrest you! Now, get out of here! Get out!"

Chen Qingmei was stunned.

Chen Qingxiang said to the people in the hospital's security department: "Comrade, if they still dare to make trouble, you can report directly to the police station..." Then, she gave Chen Qingmei and her son a bitter look, and left on a bicycle. .

As soon as Chen Qingxiang left, Chen Qingmei and her sons were stunned.

Their backer ignored them now, so they naturally didn't dare to make trouble anymore, so they had to support Zhang Er who had a broken leg. The mother and son left the hospital aggrieved, and sat in the small garden beside them to rest.

They have no money and no place to stay, and now they have broken up with Chen Qingxiang...they really have nowhere to go.

After much deliberation, Chen Qingmei decided to go to Kang's house to ask for an explanation.

So a group of people limped to Kang's house again.

As a result, as soon as they reached the gate of the compound where the Kang family lived, they saw a fellow coming out of the courtyard...

This fellow was actually specially arranged by the Kang family.

As soon as the fellow villagers saw Chen Qingmei, they showed surprise, "Qingmei, why are you still here? Zhang Qin (Kang Mengqing's mother) and her husband have already returned to their hometown!" Chen Qingmei was stunned, and asked suspiciously: "Go back to my

hometown Did they go back to

their hometown?" The fellow replied: "Go back to our hometown! Your men gathered for gambling and were arrested... Zhang Qin and his wife went back to our hometown overnight to collect the house!"

Chen Qingmei's face changed suddenly, "I, my man was arrested???"

The fellow nodded, "Yes!"

Chen Qingmei's legs went limp immediately.

Her sons were also very anxious, and said one after another:

"Mom, my aunt's family is too bad, and she still wants to take our house away!"

"Mom, let's go back quickly, Dad is useless. We won't even have a place to live!"

"Hey, if Dad didn't gamble, how could our family become what we are now..."

Chen Qingmei's heart was in a mess.

She was really flustered, and when she thought... Without Chen Qingxiang's support, she wouldn't dare to deal with Kang Mengqing, after all, Kang Mengqing was still a deputy director. Now that her man has been arrested, her creditor must also be arrested, so why did she take Kang Mengqing away?

Forget it, let's go back and save the house!

If it is really taken over by Zhang Qin, it will be over!

So Chen Qingmei waved without hesitation, "Sons, let's go! Let's go back to our hometown!

" On the bicycle, Kang's family reported the news.

So far, Kang Mengqing's crisis has been temporarily lifted.

But no one dared to take it lightly.

Because as soon as Chen Qingmei returns to her hometown, she will know that her man is fine for the time being... Although Kang's mother has arranged for someone to return to her hometown to wait for an opportunity to report her brother's gambling, it still takes time. He and his creditors must be wiped out at the poker table, which requires patience.

Therefore, the top priority is to bring down Chen Qingxiang and her uncle Huang Qing.

Otherwise, as long as Chen Qingmei goes to the city again and clears up the misunderstanding with Chen Qingxiang...

Kang Mengqing is still in danger.

But it is not an easy task to bring down Chen Qingxiang and Huang Qing.

For this reason, Huo Lingkun remembered that Li Shu had given him an idea to instigate Chen Qingmei to make jokes in the hospital...

So Huo Lingkun went to Li Shu again to discuss how to get Huang Qing off.

Li Shu gave Huo Lingkun a few tricks:

Huang Qing is the director of the Revolutionary Committee, so he must have managed many people. Huo Lingkun and Kang Mengqing are both natives of Huai'an. They can investigate those people who have been harmed by Huang Qing. If they have been wronged, they can quietly collect their information and understand what happened...

At the same time, Huang Qing was able to fish Chen Qingmei's mother and son out of the police station without asking any questions, proving that he had also protected other relatives who violated laws and disciplines. It would be even better if relevant stakeholders could be found and a large amount of information on victims like Kang Mengqing could be collected.

Huo Lingkun felt that it made sense, and immediately mobilized all his strength to collect various evidences of Huang Qing's violations of laws and regulations.

This is not a small project...

During the process, Kang Mengqing also endured countless times of harassment from Chen Qingmei.

It wasn't until Chen Qingmei's husband couldn't bear to gamble again and was arrested... Finally, Chen Qingmei couldn't stare at Kang Mengqing anymore, and Kang Mengqing heaved a sigh of relief.

When Huo Lingkun received more than a dozen bastard cases handled by Huang Qing, and obtained countless ironclad evidence of Huang Qing's perverting the law for personal gain, half a year had passed.

Li Shu got the information compiled by Huo Lingkun, read it carefully, checked it well...then used the special code left to Zhizhi by the leaders of Guoan back then.

He himself has handled countless cases for the Ministry of State Security, so of course he knows what to do to maximize the benefits of this matter.

--Li Shu first wrote a report in his own hand, clarifying the importance and uniqueness of Professor Lang Pinjia's project to Zhongdao, and first earnestly asked his superiors to re-check Professor Lang Pinjia's case.

After that, Li Shu and Zhi Zhi each wrote a military order, and also put their own red fingerprints on the military order. The two of them wrote in black and white on the military order their determination to successfully complete the project of planting islands at all costs...

Finally, Li Shu attached all the evidence of Huang Qing's crimes collected.

Soon, the Ministry of State Security sent people to take away the information provided by Li Shu.

A month later, several news came.

First, Huang Qing was dismissed from the investigation, and his relatives and party members were implicated one after another. Chen Qingxiang and Li Sangui were also dismissed and investigated.

One is that many of the cases Huang Qing handled back then were all rehabilitated, including Professor Lang Pinjia. Haida restored the rank and title of Professor Lang Pinjia, and Professor Lang Pinjia also returned to the classroom.

It is said that on the day when Professor Lang Pinjia resumed classes, half of the auditorium was packed with graduates from Shanghai University. Everyone did not say a word, but applauded desperately at Professor Lang Pinjia. Professor Lang Pinjia's eyes were red, and he bowed for a long time to thank everyone.

Furthermore, Li Shu got the approval from the leader of the Ministry of National Security: the original code is still valid for Comrade Bie Zhizhi.

Zhizhi and Li Shu were both surprised and pleasantly surprised to receive such a reply!

Li Shu smiled and said to Zhi Zhi: "The old man has a good impression of you."

Zhi Zhi also smiled and said: "It's also thanks to you! If I hadn't issued a military order with you, I guess the code It's just spent!"

The smile on Li Shu's face gradually faded.

"Letting you follow me to Zhongdao, I don't know...wrong decision." He sighed softly.

Zhi Zhi's eyes widened, "Li Shu, have you repented? Are we still like-minded partners?"

Li Shu, "I don't want you to suffer."

"If you go to grow the island alone, leave me here... ...That's what made me suffer!" Zhizhi said.

Li Shu was stunned for a moment, then laughed, "What you said is quite reasonable."

As he spoke, he touched Zhi Zhi's stomach.

Now Zhizhi is nine months pregnant and is about to give birth.

She has a round belly, but her limbs are getting thinner, her chin is pointed, and her eyes are weirdly big.

Li Shu looked at such a wife, feeling guilty and pity in his heart.

He didn't know what kind of physique Zhizhi had. The family was not short of money, and both parents piled up all the good things they could find... Zhizhi was also willing to eat more, and there was meat, eggs and milk every day. On the side of Justice Island In addition, fresh sea fish will be sent to Zhi Zhi every month, such as fish maw, sea cucumber and abalone, etc. Zhi Zhi really eats a lot.

But...

Zhi Zhi's belly is getting bigger and bigger, and she is getting thinner and thinner.

However, Zhizhi didn't take it seriously.

She smiled and discussed with Li Shu, "Mom and Aunt Zhao will arrive tomorrow, right? You have to get the room ready." --The two parents have discussed that Zhi Zhi's

first child will be taken care of by Ms. Jiang. But Ms. Jiang was afraid that she would be a drag on the children because she was unfamiliar with Huai'an, so she told Li Shu and Zhizhi in advance that she would bring Aunt Zhao, who was a servant in the villa in Jingdu, here.

So Zhi Zhi and Li Shu made an agreement, Zhi Zhi will sit in the master bedroom on the second floor for confinement, and Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao will sleep in the guest room on the second floor.

After listening to Zhi Zhi's words, Li Shu nodded, "Don't worry, everything is ready."

Chapter 389

A day later, Li Shu rode a borrowed cart to the train station and waited for a long time before finally picking up Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao.

Ms. Jiang, who is used to taking a special car in Kyoto, doesn't mind the bicycle borrowed by her son at all. On the contrary, she finds it quite interesting... After

arriving at the home of her son and daughter-in-law, Ms. Jiang looked at the beautiful yard again and gave her a thumbs up .

"Son, is this house your fancy or my daughter-in-law's?" Ms. Jiang asked.

Li Shu replied: "Zhi Zhi first fell in love with it, and I also took a look...Mom, how about our little house?

" Our villa in Kyoto is magnificent, but your yard is so wonderful, it is very artistic!"

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu have lived in this house for a year, and the house is no longer what it used to be.

In the past, this house was earthy, with an average layout, but the sunlight was strong enough, there was a semi-open balcony on the second floor, and a roof; and the yard was big enough... These are Zhizhi's favorites.

Now a year has passed, Zhi Zhi asked Li Shu to build a bamboo frame to lean against the wall of the small building, and the bamboo frame attracted climbing plants such as ivy, so the dusty and mottled gray wall looked like it was The fresh green creeping vines completely covered it...

and every window on the first and second floors, Zhi Zhi asked Li Shu to hang flower pot holders under the windows and plant pink roses from climbing vines.

In this way, all the windows are framed by light pink, pink white, and light yellow roses... Against the whole body of green exterior walls, how beautiful this house is!

Zhizhi also planted wisteria at the gate on the first floor...

Such an ordinary small building, which was originally ugly, has turned into a beautiful fairy tale style!

Ms. Jiang looked at the beautiful hut in front of her and was amazed.

Li Shu smiled and said: "Mom, come in quickly!"

Ms. Jiang walked into the yard as she said.

Her eyes widened even more!

Darling, this yard...is even more beautiful!

The size of the yard is quite large, the front yard is about seventy to eighty square meters, and the back yard is about ten square meters.

The most conspicuous thing in the front yard is that a wooden frame was built and grape vines were planted. Now the grapes have covered the frame and produced fruit. But the fruit was wrapped in newspaper.

Under the grape arbor is an Eight Immortals table, six benches, and a deck chair next to it. Next to the reclining chair is a small rattan table on the second floor. The table is full of books. One can tell at a glance that either Zhizhi or Li Shu often read books here.

Around the grape trellis, there are all flowering plants that are resistant to snakes, insects, rats and ants.

It is midsummer now, and these flowers are competing for splendor, and they are really colorful.

There are more than a dozen slender green bamboos and a branch of pomegranate planted near the courtyard wall on one side; some common herbs and flowers are planted under the courtyard wall on the other side, such as wormwood, chicken bone grass, six-finger peach, licorice, mint, purple Sue, Molly and so on.

Ms. Jiang simply loves this yard.

I heard from my son that there is a vegetable garden in the backyard?

She quickly threw her luggage and rushed to the backyard in a hurry.

Sure enough, the vegetable garden in the backyard was also well-maintained and well-organized.

The climbing vegetables are all "standing" in rows, several neat rows, there is a row of kidney beans, a row of beans, a row of loofah, a row of cucumbers, a row of bitter gourd, a row of gourd gourd...Of course, This is because the master built a bamboo frame for them.

Chinese cabbage, chicken feathers, spinach, lettuce, etc. grow neatly in the field; another square-shaped vegetable field is planted with leeks, celery, shallots, purple eggplants, red tomatoes, peppers, etc... ...

There are climbing melons, fruits and vegetables near the wall, including pumpkins, wax gourds, watermelons and muskmelons.

There are a few pumpkins that are particularly fat and golden, which is very festive at first glance!

And in the corner of the backyard, a chicken coop was tied with a bamboo fence, and there were a dozen fat hens in it, flapping their wings and staring at Ms. Jiang cooing curiously, thinking it was for them. feeding.

Such an exquisite and beautiful rural scenery not only made Ms. Jiang very happy, but Aunt Zhao also liked it very much!

"This vegetable garden is too cute!"

"Madam, let's build a garden and vegetable garden like this when we go back!" "

And the climbing vines and flowers on this house are really beautiful!" "

Yes, It turns out that it can be so beautiful by raising flowers and plants!"

The two chattered.

Li Shu poured cold water on them, "Forget about these flowers, grasses, vegetables, and chickens, they look beautiful, and it's tiring to take care of them..." Ms. Jiang was about to say something to her

son--

"Mom, Aunt Zhao , are you here? You have worked hard all the way!" A sweet and pleasant voice sounded.

Ms. Jiang looked back and saw Zhizhi.

Zhizhi was wearing a loose dress with small red flowers on a light yellow background and braided braids, standing at the gate of the vegetable garden with a smile on her face.

It has to be said that Zhizhi, who is nine months pregnant, has slender hands and feet, only her lower abdomen is bulging. She was facing Ms. Jiang, and her stomach could not be seen at all from this angle, but she was still a slender and graceful girl.

Ms. Jiang shouted in surprise: "Zhizhi! My sweet baby!"

She rushed towards Zhizhi, but suddenly remembered that Zhizhi was about to give birth... So she braked in time, stood still, and slowed down first. Slowly and carefully, she gently touched Zhizhi's round, still stretched belly...

Then Ms. Jiang took Zhizhi's hand, looked Zhizhi from head to toe, and said distressedly: " Ouch, I'm done losing weight!"

She turned her head and scolded, "Li Nianzhi! Is this how you take care of Zhizhi? Look how thin she has become!" Ms. Jiang was so angry that she raised her

hand and slapped her son hard. The back of the head, "You trash! You can't even keep your wife fat!"

Zhi Zhi: ...

Li Shu touched the back of the painful head in aggrieved way.

Zhi Zhi hurriedly took Ms. Jiang's hand, "Mom, I can't blame Li Shu for this matter. In fact, I don't eat too little, but I don't gain much weight...don't blame him." "Zhi Zhi, you don't

understand Yes," Ms. Jiang said earnestly, "this man can't be used to it! If he doesn't do the right thing, you have to teach him a lesson! If you don't tidy him up, he won't be able to do housework, he won't be able to do housework... ...That's not because you're uncomfortable! So, a man should be trained|taught, he should be trained|taught...don't be soft!"

Zhi Zhi suppressed her laugh.

Aunt Zhao also snickered.

Li Shu was speechless.

Forget it, anyway, since he married his wife, in his mother's eyes, he was just picked up...

He had no choice but to pick up his mother's and Aunt Zhao's luggage, turned around and entered the house.

Zhizhi chatted with Ms. Jiang.

"Mom, is the journey going well?"

Ms. Jiang said bluntly, "It went very well! Thanks to your cleverness, you reminded me to send my luggage in advance, so your Aunt Zhao and I made it easy along the way, which is very convenient!"

"Mom, is dad still in good health?" Zhizhi asked again.

Ms. Jiang gave Li Shu a sideways look, and said with a cold snort: "It's good! He lived at home for a month in April, and gained ten catties from eating! So, I have the ability to make my man fat. Some men, He has no ability to fatten up his woman, hum!"

Li Shu turned his head away.

Zhizhi thought it was funny, and continued to chat with her mother-in-law, "Mom, how long did you take this time?"

"Don't worry, mom will stay with you this time until the end of the new year. This year your dad will also come to celebrate the new year with us!" Ms. Jiang smiled and patted Zhizhi's hand.

Zhizhi was indeed relieved, but still a little puzzled, "Mom, can you take such a long vacation?"

Ms. Jiang said, "Why not?"

Then she sighed, "It's not a big deal to be a member of the military." It's so easy! Your dad went to military training and walked away for four months. Then you said how boring and lonely I was at home alone! Of course, it's better to go to work, at least there are colleagues and someone to talk to, yes Right? So, I'm the one who works the most overtime in the unit! If your dad doesn't come back during the holidays, then I'll take the initiative to ask for a transfer and work for my colleagues! I've saved a lot of vacation time after going back and forth like this."

"To tell you the truth, even if I am on vacation until the Chinese New Year, I still have more than a month's vacation in my hand. I think I don't want to use up these vacations at once. In case you have more than this little baby What about the second baby? Even if I don't have time to take care of you, at least I have more than a month to come and see you..." Ms. Jiang explained.

Only then did Zhizhi suddenly realize.

She couldn't help but glanced at Li Shu.

--In the marriage between father-in-law and mother-in-law, it is obvious that mother-in-law sacrifices the most.

But in her marriage with Li Shu, this situation does not exist.

Because she and Li Shu are about to perform the same task.

Two people can stay together all the time...

so nice.

Zhizhi couldn't help laughing.

Li Shu noticed Zhi Zhi's gaze, and immediately raised his head to look at her.

Seeing her smile, he smiled too.

Ms. Jiang was keenly aware...knowing that the young couple had a good relationship, she was finally relieved. Otherwise, when she saw Zhi Zhi who was pregnant with a child but had lost a lot of weight, she was really worried that Li Shu, a bastard, would make Zhi Zhi unhappy.

At the moment, Zhizhi took Ms. Jiang to visit the house, and let Ms. Jiang look through the things she had prepared for the upcoming child; Li Shu took Aunt Zhao to make lunch in the kitchen... After a while, the lunch was ready

.

There are steamed pork slices with oyster sauce and shrimp paste made by Li Shu, and stewed egg custard made by Aunt Zhao. There is also a plate of fried loofah, a plate of fried water spinach, and bone soup that has been boiled all morning.

In order to dispel Ms. Jiang's suspicion that Li Shu abused Zhizhi...

In front of Ms. Jiang, Zhizhi ate two large bowls of rice with steamed pork slices in oyster sauce and shrimp sauce, and drank a large bowl of soup. She ate at least one bowl of vegetables, and she ate a whole peeled melon after the meal.

Now, Ms. Jiang has nothing to say.

After all, she saw with her own eyes that Zhi Zhi's appetite was not small, so why... Zhi Zhi is still so thin?

Li Shu guessed: "I suspect it's because Zhizhi consumes a lot of brainpower. She has to do scientific research experiments and manage the work of the Youth League Committee of the Student Union. Seagull Island also sends work reports every month." "Besides,

she Although the amount of food she eats has at least tripled compared to before pregnancy, she still likes to eat high-protein foods... This type of food does not make people fat. Since Zhizhi became pregnant, her various inspection data were relatively biased. It's low, but it's still within the allowable range, so it shouldn't be a big problem." Li Shu said.

Ms. Jiang asked curiously: "How do you know about high protein?"

Li Shu, "I call my mother-in-law every month to report Zhizhi's condition to her and ask her a lot of questions about it...

After a pause, he said again: "Zhi Zhi likes children, we should have another one. Now that I understand all these pregnancy and pregnancy knowledge, next time I won't be so ignorant like now. " "

Ms. Jiang was so happy...the corners of her mouth reached below her ears.

She smiled and said: "Yes, yes, yes! Children are very cute, you two must have a little girl! Your father has talked about it many times..."

"Mom! Don't mention this matter again! Boys and girls are the same! You are not allowed to put pressure on Zhizhi!" Boss Li Shu said unhappily.

Ms. Jiang knew that she had made a slip of the tongue, and quickly said: "Yes, yes, yes! This time, you are right! Zhizhi, don't take it to heart, as long as it is your child, your father and I will be happy! The girl is beautiful and well-behaved, We will be very happy. A boy is going to be born... Hahaha Although it is a bit naughty, but it will be fine when you grow up and be sensible hahahaha..."

Zhizhi pursed her lips and smiled, rubbing her belly and nodding.

I have to say that she is also looking forward to it, not knowing whether God will give her a boy or a girl.

No matter boy or girl, they will be her and Li Shu's baby.

In the following time, Zhi Zhi occasionally went to the school to handle the work of the Youth League Committee, and also went to the laboratory from time to time to have a look.

And Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao got used to life here very quickly.

A week passed in the blink of an eye.

In the past two days, Zhizhi occasionally felt tightness in her belly, accompanied by a little pain in her lower abdomen from time to time... Li Shu and Ms. Jiang sent her to the hospital for a visit. The doctor said that the baby hadn't entered the basin yet, so let her wait for a while.

Zhizhi went back home again.

Two days later, Zhi Zhi was still asleep early in the morning, and suddenly felt a little slippery under her body?

She got up slowly, and then went to the toilet slowly, and then found herself... Seeing red? ? ?

Zhizhi understood.

--Although there is still a week before the due date, it seems that the baby wants to come out early!

She was a little excited and a little nervous.

It's around eight o'clock in the morning, and Li Shu should have gone to Haida for class.

Zhi Zhi walked to the bedroom door with her stomach in her arms, and called out to Ms. Jiang towards the stairs.

Ms. Jiang also realized something, and ran up quickly, "Zhizhi, what's wrong?"

Zhizhi hugged her belly and said, "Mom, I'm red."

Ms. Jiang gasped, "Then... Sister Zhao! Sister Zhao, hurry up, go to school and call Nianzhi back! Zhizhi, come here , I'll help you go downstairs and wait?"

Zhizhi shook her head, "Mom, I'll go wash up first, help me find my clothes, and I need you to help me change in a while."

Ms. Jiang is dying of anxiety!

She wanted to say: What time are you still washing up? Why change clothes...

But after thinking about it, this is the upbringing of my daughter-in-law.

So she nodded, "Then I'll help you go to the bathroom!"

Ms. Jiang took Zhizhi to the bathroom, then quickly helped Zhizhi fold the quilt, made the bed, and went to the wardrobe to get a piece of Zhizhi. Zhizhi usually wears the maternity dress she is used to, and also prepares Zhizhi's socks and shoes.

When Zhi Zhi came out of the bathroom, Ms. Jiang helped Zhi Zhi change her clothes, squatted down to help Zhi Zhi put on her socks, put on her shoes, and finally brought a comb over to let Zhi Zhi braid her braids.

Zhizhi and Ms. Jiang had just finished their work when Li Shu ran over panting.

He was very excited, but also with a trace of anxiety and fear, "Zhizhi, you, you..." "

I'm red," Zhizhi endured the pain and said with a smile, "The child can't wait to come out early."

Li Shu At a loss, "Then I, I..."

Ms. Jiang scolded her son, "Hurry up and take Zhizhi downstairs, by the way, did you borrow the wheelbarrow?" "

I asked Aunt Zhao to borrow it, a few days ago I already made an agreement with Uncle Gu." Li Shu said.

With his mother's commanding position, Li Shu's nervous mood finally calmed down, he carried Zhizhi and walked downstairs, and called his mother, "Mom, you take a quilt down, put it on the wheelbarrow, and take A thin blanket let Zhi Zhi cover it."

"Oh, I got it!"

Ms. Jiang hugged the quilt, took the blanket, and also Zhi Zhi's prenatal medical records, and hurried downstairs.

It happened that Aunt Zhao also borrowed the wheeled cart, and Ms. Jiang quickly ordered Aunt Zhao to pack Zhizhi's breakfast in a lunch box and prepare to take it to the hospital. Ms. Jiang herself ran towards the wheeled cart with the quilt in her arms A thick quilt was placed on the wheelbarrow's body...

Li Shu just put Zhi Zhi on the wheel, and Ms. Jiang covered Zhi Zhi with a thin blanket.

"Zhizhi, does your stomach hurt?" Ms. Jiang asked.

Zhi Zhi gritted her teeth, hesitated for a moment, she whispered: "I can still bear it."

Li Shu was so anxious that he immediately pushed the cart out of the courtyard and got into the cart.

Ms. Jiang also got into the car, and called Aunt Zhao loudly, "Sister Zhao, is Zhizhi's breakfast ready?"

Ms. Jiang took it, and told Aunt Zhao, "You kill a chicken right away, and after it is cooked, take the bus to the hospital at noon, and then return the wheelbarrow to him..." Aunt Zhao nodded.

"Read it, let's go!" Ms. Jiang ordered.

Li Shu pedaled towards the hospital quickly.

Chapter 390

Zhizhi was sent to the delivery room.

Although she saw redness, the doctor checked her and told her that only one finger was prescribed.

The child will not come out until the ten fingers are opened.

In this day and age, most pregnant women will not go to the hospital for a complete set of prenatal checkups. One is that they don't have the time and energy, and the other is that they have no money. Most pregnant women even give birth at home to save money. Rarely go to the hospital.

Zhi Zhi is one of the few pregnant women in the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of the People's Hospital who insists on a complete set of prenatal checkups.

For the entire obstetrics department, Zhizhi's obstetric inspection data is very precious and complete scientific research data. Most obstetricians also know Zhizhi, and one of the female doctors who followed up Zhizhi's prenatal examination told Zhizhi, "Your situation is your first child and your pelvic bone is small... Although there is labor pain, it is still It is recommended that you move slowly, which will help the baby come out earlier."

Other doctors and nurses also gave advice to Zhizhi,

"Generally, primiparas will have labor pains for two to three days after seeing redness before giving birth to the baby... ...so don't be hypocritical these days, you can eat whatever food is good or not, and only when you're full can you have the strength to give birth to a baby!" "You must always be in a happy mood, the pain of labor is impossible to

disappear, these days The labor pains will always be with you... You must not be distracted by the endless stomach pains... A person's mood is bad, and it will affect the childbirth in the future!"

"Before you open all ten fingers, you can let your lover accompany you. You must pay attention to three things, one is to maintain adequate sleep and rest time, the other is to keep the mother in a good mood, and the first is to accompany the mother slowly. Slow down."

"Bie Zhizhi, you still need to learn childbirth breathing when you have time, this is very important..." "

Bie Zhizhi, you have to take another photo, the doctor wants to see the condition of the fetus!"

Okay , Now Zhizhi knows her basic situation.

Generally speaking, even though he is popular now, the child won't be able to come out for a while. So this... unspeakable and continuous pain will last for 24-72 hours.

And she also needs to maintain a happy mood, eat and drink three meals a day, take walks and practice labor breathing during this painful process.

But, it really hurts!

Especially this kind of unstoppable pain...it would last for about two or three minutes, and then it would continue after two or three minutes of stopping...the

pain made her feel powerless and helpless.

However, Li Shu obeyed the doctor's words and walked slowly around the ward with her...

She couldn't walk at all, so Li Shu put her whole body on his shoulders, forcing her to walk slowly .

Zhizhi burst into tears.

However, about every hour of walking, he carried her to bed and let her rest for about half an hour.

Aunt Zhao brought over crispy and fragrant chicken soup.

Zhi Zhi didn't feel like eating at all.

It's the end of June, the hottest time of the year. In this era, there is no air conditioner, and the waiting room is not even equipped with a fan... Zhizhi was sweating profusely from the labor pains, and was forced to walk by Li Shu, sweating even more, how could she have any appetite?

Holding the lunch box, Li Shu begged Zhi Zhi to eat with a white face, "Zhi Zhi, we are still on the last step of our long march, and the baby is coming out soon... The doctor also said, you have to get enough sleep and be in a good mood." , three meals a day must be on time... Zhizhi, look at this chicken soup, the soup is thickly stewed, and the chicken is stewed, can you eat a little? Please, Zhizhi..." Zhizhi was upset and irritable

, He slapped the lunch box with a slap!

Fortunately, Li Shu escaped quickly and managed to save the box of chicken soup. He was a little helpless, but he was more at a loss, "Zhi Zhi..." "Get lost!

"

This was Zhi Zhi's first loss of composure.

Li Shu also understood in his heart.

Such a sober and transparent girl, never afraid of any dangers and difficulties, always looks at the world with a smile.

Now -

Li Shu felt sad, put the chicken soup aside, hugged Zhi Zhi, "If it hurts, bite me, hit me, pinch me... vent it out, don't hold back.

" !" Zhizhi pushed him away, and said through gritted teeth, "You are dirty and smelly, you are like a beggar...don't come near me!"

Li Shu was stunned.

He heard the disgust in Zhizhi's tone.

It would be a lie to say I'm not sad.

However, he also keenly grasped... the emotion that made Zhizhi collapse.

He knows her too well.

In the past, even when she brought her little friends to Seagull Island, lived in thatched huts, starved and suffered, she would take care of herself clean and refreshed.

No matter how simple the condition of the thatched hut is, she still stubbornly separates the sleeping place, bathroom, toilet, kitchen, dining room... There must be special shelves for toothbrushes and tooth bowls, towels for washing face, towels for bathing, The towels used to wipe the feet should also be dried on different bamboo racks.

Clothes should be washed every day, baths should be washed every day, hair must be washed once every three days, hands must be carefully washed before meals and after going to the toilet...

This is her upbringing and her pride, the elegance and persistence engraved in her bones.

No matter how difficult the environment was, she persevered...

But now she is sweat-stained, unkempt, and has no image at all, but she is still powerless.

Li Shu felt distressed thinking about it.

He hugged Zhizhi tightly, and asked in a low voice: "Zhizhi, now my body smells of sweat, dirty and smelly, right? So I'll take a bath first, change my clothes before coming to accompany you, okay?" Okay?"

Zhizhi didn't make a sound.

Li Shu said again: "Then I'll take a bath for you too, okay?"

Zhi Zhi was silent for a while, "They might not let

you." "You are my wife, I am willing to take a bath for you, what right do they have to say No." Li Shu said.

After a long while, Zhi Zhi said: "Okay."

Li Shu said again: "I'll wash your hair again...After washing your hair, can I use a towel to dry your hair for you?"

Zhi Zhi suddenly cried, choked up and said: "Okay!"

He never heard her cry, nor could he see her tears.

Li Shu hugged Zhizhi tightly, pressed her face against his chest, and asked her cautiously, "Then what should I do with this chicken soup? Should I eat it after you wash your hair and shower, or..."

Zhizhi Zhi cried for a while, and was able to control her emotions, and said in a hoarse voice: "Give me some food now, I guess you'll have to wait a long time when you find clothes and hot water." Li Shu felt even more distressed

, "Zhizhi, don't be so sensible, okay? You are not feeling well now, so you should fight with me!"

Zhizhi laughed.

There were trembling teardrops hanging on her prominent thick eyelashes, but there was a real smile on the corner of her mouth, "Hurry up and bring me the chicken soup... I won't be able to eat it if it gets cold."

Only then did Li Shu bring over the chicken soup.

He wanted to feed her...

she refused.

After taking a deep breath, Zhi Zhi picked up the lunch box, tried her best to ignore the annoying and unbearable pain, and ate chicken soup by herself.

Not to mention, because I was irritable before, I felt disgusted by the smell of this chicken soup. Now the mood has been relieved for a while, and when I eat the chicken soup, I feel it is fragrant and delicious.

One inattentive, Zhizhi ate the whole box of chicken soup with chicken.

She was stunned belatedly, and looked up at Li Shu, "Li Shu, have you eaten?"

Li Shu said in a low voice: "I still have more, Aunt Zhao sent several boxes over! Do you want more Eat a little."

Zhizhi shook her head.

Li Shu said: "I'll leave for a while, you can stay alone...is it okay?"

Zhizhi immediately asked expectantly: "Are you going to eat or take a bath?"

Li Shu nodded with a smile.

Zhi Zhi also smiled, "I'm alone... that's fine! I, I'll just take a nap."

Li Shu said, "Then I'll sleep with you first, and I'll take a bath right away when you fall asleep. Get it too... When you wake up, I can wash it for you, okay?"

Zhi Zhi nodded.

Li Shu helped her to lie on the hospital bed, and carefully adjusted her body|position, letting her lie on her side. Then he found Zhizhi's handkerchief, folded it in half, and gently put it on her eyes to help her shade... Finally, he took a cattail fan from nowhere and gently fanned it for her.

Zhizhi was annoyed by the labor pains at first, but after she was full, she was taken for a whole morning walk in the ward by Li Shu, and now she was lying down, with the cool breeze blowing her... She actually fell asleep

.

Li Shu heaved a sigh of relief and quietly left the ward.

He explained a few words to his mother...

Ms. Jiang's eyes widened in shock, "At this juncture, Zhi Zhi wants to take a bath and wash her hair? My God, don't let her catch a cold!" "

Mom, I know "Li Shu said, "You take care of Zhizhi here, I'll be right back." After a

hasty lunch, he first found a middle-aged female nurse who was about to turn over and off work, and gave her five yuan, asking her to come back immediately. Go to the supply and marketing agency and buy ten new towels, plus a bar of soap, a bottle of shampoo and a comb.

The rest of the money goes to the nurse.

The nurse readily agreed.

Li Shu went to the cafeteria again, borrowed two large tin buckets and four boiling water bottles from someone with money, then washed the big tin buckets clean, took half buckets of water each, and sent them to Zhizhi's ward there.

Next, he filled all four boiling water bottles with boiling water, and brought them to Zhizhi's ward.

At this time, the nurse who helped Li Shu buy things came back, not only brought back the new towels, soap, shampoo and comb that Li Shu asked for, but also brought Li Shu a pack of orange-flavored hard fruit candies, and said: " Take good care of your daughter-in-law, it is really hard for a woman to give birth to her first child. However, be careful when washing your daughter-in-law's hair and taking a bath, so that you don't catch a cold." Li Shu thanked the nurse and accepted the things

.

Then, he went to the nurse on duty and asked for a set of male patient gowns. He went to the toilet first, took a cold shower, washed his head, and changed into a patient gown. Then he went to the nurse on duty and asked for a set of female patient gowns. Only then did she return to Zhi Zhi's ward.

Zhizhi has already woken up.

Ms. Jiang was sitting in front of Zhizhi's bed, chattering about something.

Zhizhi didn't move, didn't make a sound, until she heard Li Shu enter the room, she turned her head to look at him, then her eyes lit up, and she said with a smile: "Why did you change your clothes?" Li Shu laughed and said:

" The weather is so hot, I feel much more comfortable after taking a bath...Zhi Zhi, let me wash your hair and take a bath, okay?"

Ms. Jiang hesitated to speak, "Read it-"

"Mom, go outside and watch out, don't let anyone in." Li Shu said.

Ms. Jiang looked at her son and then at her daughter-in-law, sighed, said "two little enemies" in a low voice, and went out.

Li Shu asked Zhi Zhi, "Will you wash your hair first or take a bath first?"

Zhi Zhi thought for a while, "Wash your hair first, let's start from the beginning!"

Li Shu smiled.

He picked her up from the bed, adjusted her body so that her head was sleeping at the end of the bed, and brought the pillow for her to sleep on.

Zhi Zhi whispered: "Will the pillow get wet after washing like this?"

"Can't your man afford to pay for this pillow and this quilt?" Li Shu asked slowly.

Zhizhi stopped talking.

She pursed her lips and smiled slightly.

Li Shu also laughed, "However, your man hasn't learned how to wash his wife's hair yet... You'll have to squeak later!"

Li Shu really doesn't know how to wash people's hair.

Zhizhi taught him softly, and he worked for almost two hours before helping her wash her hair clean, and rubbing it with a dry towel until it was 80% dry... Next, Li Shu closed the curtains

, He waited for Zhi Zhi to take a bath, and finally changed into a dry hospital gown.

Zhizhi was completely refreshed.

But the single ward where she stayed turned into a vast ocean.

Li Shu found a nurse to help Zhizhi change to a single room, and paid for a nurse to help clean the previous room...

Zhizhi felt refreshed, and her mood improved a lot.

She is willing to take the initiative to eat, and she doesn't dislike getting out of bed...

Li Shu and Ms. Jiang are on shift.

--In front of Ms. Jiang, Li Shu is her own son. It is impossible for her to watch her son take care of Zhizhi day and night. So she forcefully suggested that she would take care of Zhizhi at night, and insisted on driving her son back to rest.

Zhi Zhi also agrees with her mother-in-law.

"Li Shu, go back and sleep well, and come back to accompany me tomorrow morning." Zhizhi said.

At this moment, Li Shu didn't dare to disobey Zhi Zhi's words, for fear that she would be unhappy and affect her mood.

Hesitating again and again, Li Shu nodded.

After Li Shu went back, Zhizhi sincerely apologized to her mother-in-law, "Mom, I'm sorry...don't blame Li Shu, I was the one who said I wanted to take a shower and wash my hair. I was sweating all over and really uncomfortable.

" The lady wiped away her tears and said: "I understand! When I gave birth to Nianzhi, his father couldn't come back, and I gave birth alone in the hospital... I was also very broken and in a bad mood. Fortunately, your mother was at that time Comfort me and take care of me... But later, because of a bad mood, I suffered a lot when giving birth!"

"First, I couldn't give birth naturally, and struggled for three days and three nights... Finally, I had a cesarean section. But our cesarean section at that time was different from the current technology. I...in short, since then, I have never given birth again. I can't get pregnant anymore. No matter how much I want to have a daughter, I don't have a chance." "So,

Zhi Zhi, don't feel pressured. You want to take a bath, wash your hair... these are small things, as long as you don't If you catch a cold, everything is fine. I can even wash it for you... Just say what you think in your heart, don't be afraid. Zhizhi, I am indeed not your real mother, but I am willing to treat you as my own daughter ." Ms. Jiang persuaded earnestly.

Zhizhi said tearfully: "Mom, I still want to eat white sugar cake."

"White sugar cake?" Ms. Jiang said in surprise, "Okay! White sugar cake, I know! I'll ask someone to take a message home, Let Aunt Zhao make white sugar cake for you...Aunt Zhao can do it, I taught her! Although it may not be as delicious as your mother's, it shouldn't be bad... You can eat it tomorrow morning White sugar cake, okay?"

Zhizhi nodded.

Ms. Jiang ran out of the ward, paid someone to send a message back to Li Shu and Aunt Zhao, and then ran back to take care of Zhizhi.

That night, Ms. Jiang stayed up all night.

She brought warm water for Zhi Zhi, wiped the sweat on Zhi Zhi's forehead, behind the ears, and neck every half an hour, and even gently shook the fan for Zhi Zhi all night... because the mother-in-law was gentle and meticulous. After taking care of her, Zhizhi actually had a good night's sleep despite the continuous labor pains.

Early in the morning of the first day, Li Shu and Aunt Zhao came together.

Aunt Zhao brought another can of stewed chicken with red dates and longan, plus fat white and soft sugar cake.

Zhi Zhi was very happy, "Thank you, Aunt Zhao!"

Aunt Zhao smiled and said, "Thank you! What else do you want to eat? Zhi Zhi, just say, Aunt Zhao still has a lot of skills to show off!" Zhi

Zhi He took a piece of white sugar cake, stuffed it in his mouth and ate it.

The rice is rich in fragrance, mellow and slightly sweet.

It cannot be said that the white sugar cake made by Aunt Zhao is not as good as that made by mother Yingyushi... It should be said that the white sugar cake made by the two elders has its own flavor.

Zhi Zhi ate three pieces of white sugar cake in one go, feeling full.

The doctor came over to check Zhizhi, and said that the condition was good, and four fingers had already been prescribed. According to this situation, there will be movement tonight at the earliest, and tomorrow morning at the latest.

Everyone became nervous again.

Zhizhi is determined to let her mother-in-law go back with Aunt Zhao and have a good rest...

Li Shu also persuaded, "Mom, I'm here during the day, so it's nothing to do with you. You haven't slept all night, why don't you go back and catch up on sleep, and wait for you?" It's over, you can come and have a look at it at night."

Ms. Jiang thought about it and found it reasonable, so she said to her son: "Didn't I send someone back to report to you last night? That person is the orthopedic ward 412 on the fourth floor. The family member of bed No. 3 is called Xiao Zhang. He has a bicycle, can walk away for the time being and is short of money. The most important thing is that he sent you a letter last night, which proves that he already knows our Where is home now... I'm going back with your Aunt Zhao, if there is any emergency, you can spend some money and ask Xiao Zhang to report to me at home, understand?" Li Shu nodded

.

Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao went back together.

Li Shu first supported Zhi Zhi to pace back and forth in the ward...

until Zhi Zhi was panting from exhaustion and covered in sweat, Li Shu asked Zhi Zhi, "Do you want to wash your hair and take a bath again?"

Zhi Zhi thought for a while, "I don't need to wash my hair, you let me sleep to the end of the bed like yesterday, and then comb my hair well with a comb... I don't take a bath either, but you get some warm water and wipe it off for me. And , I want to soak my feet."

Li Shu obeyed.

In the afternoon, the doctor came to check Zhizhi again, and said that the seven fingers had been opened.

Next, the doctor did not let Zhizhi go for a walk anymore, and only told her to lie down and wait. But for Zhi Zhi, it is really hard to walk around on the ground, but at least there is a way to divert her attention.

Now she was lying on the bed unable to move, and could only endure wave after wave of labor pain silently.

After an unknown amount of time, she was dazed by the pain and moaned unconsciously...

Someone took a warm wet towel and gently wiped the sweat off her forehead.

She opened her eyes slightly, and saw Li Shu's haggard and worried eyes.

"Zhizhi, let's not have children anymore, okay?" His voice was broken, "I, this is the first time I feel that I really can't help you, Zhizhi, what should I do? "

"You idiot," Zhizhi smiled, "help me sit up... What time is it?"

Li Shu's eyes were red, "It's ten o'clock at night."

"Why don't you wake me up for dinner?" Zhizhi asked again.

Li Shu choked with sobs and said, "I'm screaming... I can't wake up."

Zhi Zhi smiled at him, "Then give it to me now."

"Okay."

He brought the lunch box over, and brought another full lunch box with him. Chicken stock for stewing chicken.

In fact, Zhizhi didn't have much appetite, but she still tried her best to finish the whole box of chicken soup.

"Li Shu, you have made me eat chicken soup for two days in a row," Zhi Zhi joked, "When I get home, I want to eat rice, okay?" Li Shu nodded desperately with red eyes

.

"Go call the doctor and give me another checkup." Zhizhi said.

Li Shu immediately went to call the doctor over.

Very good, nine fingers have been opened.

The medical nurse sent the mobile hospital bed over, and asked Li Shu to carry Zhi Zhi to the mobile ward, and sent her to the delivery room.

However, Zhizhi saw that Li Shu was also wearing a white coat and a mask?

"Li Shu, you, what are you doing?" Zhi Zhi asked while enduring the pain.

The doctor and nurse at the side replied: "Farewell Zhizhi, your obstetric examination data is the most complete in our hospital in the past two years, so the director said that you can allow your lover to watch your delivery..." "I disagree!

" Zhi became angry, "Li Shu, you go! I don't allow you to enter the delivery room!"

Li Shu was stunned.

The doctors and nurses were also stunned, and when they came back to their senses, they tried to persuade Zhizhi,

"Don't be excited, Comrade Zhizhi...Let your husband watch the delivery process, so that he can welcome the arrival of the newborn and be considerate of the woman." The childbirth is not easy, and he will love you even more in the future."

"Farewell Comrade Zhizhi, letting your lover watch the birth is also one of our scientific investigations, please cooperate..." "

Yes, Farewell Comrade Zhizhi, your lover I have already agreed."

...

Zhizhi said angrily: "I don't agree! I don't agree! I'll say it again... I don't agree!"

Li Shu panicked, "Okay, okay, don't be angry, if you don't agree, then I will , I won't go in. Zhizhi, promise me, don't be angry..." The doctors and nurses next to me were still trying to persuade me, but Zhizhi just refused to agree.

It's a joke, the childbirth process requires a knife, the process is bloody and cruel. Even the mother herself did not see the process of the doctor operating the knife, so why should her husband be on the sidelines?

Zhizhi doesn't want Li Shu to leave a psychological shadow, after all, she still wants to have another child in the future, and she also hopes to have a "happy" married life.

In this way, since Zhi Zhi herself did not agree with Li Shu to observe the delivery process...the doctors and nurses could only respect Zhi Zhi's decision.

Before Zhi Zhi was pushed into the delivery room, she smiled and said to Li Shu: "Wait for me to come out! Don't worry... the baby and I will be fine!"

"By the way, have you thought about the baby's name?" Zhi Zhi asked he.

With red eyes, Li Shu shook his head.

Zhi Zhi smiled and said: "Then you just think here, and when you think it over, I, I will come out." After speaking, Zhi Zhi, who was lying on the mobile hospital bed, was pushed into the delivery room by the nurse.

Li Shu watched helplessly as the door of the operating room was closed, feeling as if a knife had broken his heart.

Chapter 391

At 9:15 a.m. on the first day, Zhi Zhi finally struggled to give birth.

Boy, six pounds and four ounces.

When she was pushed out of the delivery room by the nurse, Zhi Zhi was already out of shape.

She has lost a lot of weight since she was pregnant, and now she has lost her round belly. She is lying on the mobile hospital bed, her body covered by a thin white blanket is almost undulating, revealing a sallow face with a pointed chin pointy, with disheveled hair covered in sweat...

Ms. Jiang, Li Shu and Aunt Zhao rushed over at the same time.

Li Shu looked at the weak Zhizhi, his eyes were red and swollen, and he called out "Zhizhi" in a low voice, and the rest... couldn't say a word.

Zhi Zhi forced a smile at him, and said in a hoarse voice: "...It's a boy, have you figured out his name yet?"

"Does it hurt you?" Li Shu asked her.

Zhizhi said with a smile: "It doesn't hurt."

Ms. Jiang also grabbed Zhizhi's hospital bed and said anxiously: "Zhizhi, you have worked hard, do you want to scrub it for you? Change clothes? Zhizhi, do you have any?" Where is it uncomfortable..."

Aunt Zhao also said anxiously: "Zhizhi, what kind of soup do you want to drink? I heard from Nianzhi that you are tired of chicken soup, right? The bone soup, fish soup and pork belly soup... ...Can you choose one? Which one do you like..."

The nurse holding the newborn at the end was a little at a loss, "Eh? Family...don't Zhizhi's family? Well, you don't want the baby?"

Aunt Zhao replied God came, and hurried forward to the nurse to pick up the child.

The nurse explained to Aunt Zhao a lot of precautions.

Aunt Zhao originally thought that it would be better for Li Shu to hear about this matter. But Li Shu was only thinking about Zhi Zhi... Forget it, let her listen and tell Zhi Zhi when the time comes.

Therefore, Aunt Zhao returned to Zhizhi's ward a step late.

Ms. Jiang stood guard at the door of the ward, not letting Aunt Zhao in, and said in a low voice, "Nianzhi is cleaning Zhi Zhi's body and changing clothes."

Aunt Zhao nodded.

Ms. Jiang had time to take a look at her eldest grandson.

She was stunned suddenly, looking straight at the child...

Aunt Zhao was also stunned, and quickly asked, "Madam, what's wrong with you?"

Ms. Jiang stared at the child for a long time, her expression a little dazed , raised his head and looked at Aunt Zhao for a long time... Then he came back to his senses.

"Ma'am, what's the matter with you?" Aunt Zhao asked again.

Ms. Jiang stroked her heart and said, "This child... looks exactly the same as when Nianzhi was born! I thought just now..." "Think you've gone back in time

?" Aunt Zhao asked with a smile.

Ms. Jiang also smiled, "Yeah! I've seen the likeness before, but I've never seen anything like this..." Then she looked at the baby sleeping peacefully in the swaddle and sighed, reached out and touched the baby's soft face, and said in a low voice, " Well, seeing that you and your father look like this, I probably know what you will look like when you grow up..." "It would be great if I could

have a little girl like Zhizhi," said Ms. Jiang He said to Aunt Zhao with infinite regret, "You have never seen Zhi Zhi's appearance when she was a child, she was just beautiful! She was so beautiful that she was not real, like a doll... When you saw her cry, you wanted to cry too. You Seeing her smile, you want to laugh with her too..."

Aunt Zhao said dissatisfiedly: "Both boys and girls are the same! Besides, this child was born by Zhizhi! Don't be so patriarchal!"

Ms. Jiang choked , nodded.

In the ward, Li Shu first carried Zhizhi from the mobile hospital bed to the hospital bed, fetched warm water, twisted the hot handkerchief to help Zhizhi undress, and scrubbed it... However, after removing the clothes, Li Shu saw the

skinny Gardenia.

Ribs are too obvious.

He was so sad that he couldn't help but burst into tears.

Zhizhi opened her eyes, looked at Li Shu who was full of sorrow, smiled, and said in a low voice: "Li Shu, I'm... a little sad now." "Why?"

Li Shu asked.

He blinked to force back the heat in his eyes, took a hot towel to wipe her body carefully, and put on a clean hospital gown for her.

Zhi Zhi said in a breathy voice: "It's both sad and happy. The sad thing is that the child has left my body, and I won't be able to protect him in the future... But I'm also very happy, because he is about to step out of his own The first step in life..."

"You are already very tired, don't talk too much." Li Shu stopped her.

He poured a glass of warm water, brought it over, carefully helped her up, fed her to drink more than half of the glass, and said: "Rest well now, don't think about anything, okay?" Zhizhi nodded with a smile

.

Then she smiled and asked, "Have you thought about the name of the child yet?"

Li Shu's lips were tightly pursed.

To be honest, seeing Zhizhi suffering like this now, he already dislikes this child very much.

He took a deep breath and said, "Let's call it Tie Dan!"

Zhi Zhi was stunned, and asked incredulously, "Tie Dan?"

Li Shu hummed, and said, "When he was still in your stomach... Your stomach is hard, like an iron egg, let's call him iron egg!"

At this moment, Ms. Jiang guessed that Li Shu should have taken care of Zhizhi, so she opened the door with Aunt Zhao and came in .

Zhi Zhi struggled to remember, "Mom, let me see Tie Dan."

"Tie Dan???" Ms. Jiang was also extremely surprised.

Li Shu hurriedly stepped forward and hugged Zhizhi, "Don't move, I'll bring him over to show you."

Saying this, he made Zhizhi lie down again, and then hugged the child from Aunt Zhao...

Regarding pregnancy care, maternity care, and baby care, Li Shu has strong theoretical knowledge, but he has no experience in holding babies. As soon as he picked up the child, he noticed that the child's neck was surprisingly soft, following his hugging posture... The child's head was shaking back and forth, which scared Li Shu into a cold sweat!

He quickly stiffened his body, and quickly placed the child beside Zhi Zhi's pillow.

Zhizhi watched Li Shu go from a nonchalant look-to a face like an enemy-to being cautious-and finally heaved a long sigh of relief...

she smiled.

She reluctantly stood up and looked at the peacefully sleeping child, feeling very surprised.

The child was just born, with a small bald head, facial features...not even eyebrows, and his whole body is still a little swollen at the moment, he can't tell whether he looks like her or Li Shu, but he has a charm very similar to Li Shu.

Zhi Zhi looked at the child quietly for a while, then pursed her lips and smiled, "Li Shu, Tie Dan looks like you."

Ms. Jiang was in a mess, "Tie Dan? My, my grandson's name is Tie Dan?? Zhi

Zhi explained with a smile, "Tie Dan is the child's nickname, it's good."

Ms. Jiang was relieved and gave Li Shu a hard look.

Zhi Zhi looked at the child quietly again, and after a while, she pursed her lips and smiled, and said in a low voice: "Hello, Tie Dan, congratulations, this is your first day in the world... I am you Mom, he is your father, and you are our precious egg."

The child, who was still sound asleep, pursed his lips suddenly as if he heard it, and a small dimple appeared at the corner of his mouth...

Like laughing?

Zhi Zhi couldn't help turning her head to look at Li Shu, "Look, Li Shu, Tie Dan heard what I said."

Li Shu was a little helpless.

He has a wealth of theoretical knowledge, of course he knows that newborn children are very poor in both vision and hearing. His eyesight can only see things within one meter, and what is still vague is only a shadow; he can also hear voices and has the ability to respond, but he still doesn't understand language, of course he can't understand.

But it has to be said that Zhi Zhi's words "Hello Tie Dan..."

suddenly hit his heart.

He looked at Zhizhi's gentle smile and saw her pressing the child's soft face with her thin fingers...

Li Shu bent down and kissed Zhizhi's cheek lightly.

Zhizhi turned her head to look at him.

He hugged her and told her to lie flat, "Rest now, don't think about anything, the most important thing is to recover well."

Zhizhi nodded with a smile.

Li Shu took her handkerchief, folded it in half a few times, and gently placed it on her eyes.

Zhizhi, who was extremely tired, lay on the bed, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

On the first day of hospitalization, Zhi Zhi slept almost the whole day, and only after waking up did she realize that she was sore and weak. The chicken soup that Aunt Zhao brought, Zhizhi barely drank the chicken soup, and didn't want to eat any chicken.

On this day, Zhi Zhi didn't even get out of bed to relieve herself, it was Li Shu who came to wait on her with a urinal.

On the first day of hospitalization, Zhi Zhi slept at least eighteen hours a day, and was able to get down to the ground and help Li Shu to the spittoon in the corner to solve the problem. But she still couldn't eat anything...

On this day, with the help of the nurse and Li Shu, Tiedan was able to eat breast milk for the first time.

On the first day of hospitalization, the doctor came to check Zhizhi's lateral incision wound, and said that he was recovering fairly well, so he could consider leaving the hospital. Although Zhizhi was still very weak, she felt that since the doctor said that she could be discharged, she also wanted to be discharged and go home to recuperate.

After all, recuperating at home is much more comfortable than being hospitalized.

Li Shu fully respects Zhizhi's opinion.

So on the fourth day, Li Shu invited the doctor to check Zhizhi again, and after confirming that Zhizhi was in good condition, he went through the discharge procedures, and then borrowed a wheelbarrow, which was still padded with a thick quilt. It was thick, and Zhi Zhi put on a hat and a thin quilt for her...

Ms. Jiang also sat on the back of the car, holding her newborn grandson...

The family went home.

However, when Li Shu returned to the alley on his wheelbarrow, many neighbors saw it and asked in surprise,

"Xiao Li, Zhi Zhi gave birth? Boy or girl? Boy... oh, congratulations! "

Zhizhi, you gave birth to a baby boy? Congratulations!"

"Zhizhi, did you have a normal delivery? Oh, great, then you have to take good care of yourself!" "

Xiao Li, Zhizhi, congratulations You guys!"

...

Zhi Zhi smiled while hugging the quilt.

Back at her home, Zhizhi finally breathed a sigh of relief.

She is familiar with the room, and she likes the softness of the bed. She can read a book and eat and drink whatever she wants.

The most important thing is that Li Shu listened to her commands very well.

--When Zhizhi was giving birth to the iron egg, it took more than ten hours to give birth to the iron egg from ten o'clock that night to nine o'clock in the morning on the first day. Then I was hospitalized for four days, during which I didn't take a shower or wash my hair. This was the end of June and the beginning of July, the hottest time of the year! Zhi Zhi could smell the sour smell on her body!

So she wants to wash her hair and take a bath.

Li Shu is always responsive to Zhi Zhi's requests.

His theoretical knowledge is excellent. It is not impossible for a mother to take a bath after giving birth, but it is not impossible for the mother to catch a cold.

Fortunately, now is the hottest time of the year. Compared with winter, it is certainly not easy to catch a cold.

But Li Shu still spent a whole day preparing in secret, only then did he have the conditions to serve Zhi Zhi in the shower...

Why did he prepare in secret?

Because Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao tried their best to oppose it!

But they couldn't stop Li Shu.

Because the master bedroom where Li Shu and Zhi Zhi live has a bathroom.

Li Shu secretly saved up several pots of boiling water, and put them in boiling water bottles... After Tiedan finished feeding in the middle of the night, Li Shu carefully carried Zhizhi to the bathroom, and washed her hair first.

Because he was afraid that she would catch a cold, he closed the door and window of the bathroom tightly and asked her to wash in her clothes.

He asked her to stand by the sink, stepped on the small bench, first wet her hair slightly with hot water, then poured shampoo into the palm of his hand and rubbed it into bubbles, and began to gently rub her hair... ...Finally, I combed her carefully with a comb, asked her to close her eyes, and rinsed her thoroughly.

Next, he helped her take a bath again, let her take off her clothes first, and then continued to stand by the sink. He scooped up hot water with a ladle, poured it slowly on her body, and rubbed the soap with a small towel to create bubbles. Later, wipe her with a small towel, and finally pour hot water on her with a water ladle...

After washing Zhi Zhi's hair and taking a shower, Li Shu helped her get dressed again, and carried her back to the bed. Next, Li Shu moved a small bench over, sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed her long hair with a towel bit by bit...

After waiting for him to refresh, he ran to the bathroom to take care of the battlefield, and changed Zhi Zhi The clothes that came down were also washed.

Li Shu also went to take a shower, changed into clean pajamas, went to bed and hugged Zhi Zhi.

These days, Zhizhi is of course the hardest.

But Li Shu was not easy either.

However, now that Zhizhi is sleeping in his arms obediently, her whole body exudes a delicate fragrance, and she is also sleeping comfortably, with a long and long sniffing sound... Li Shu couldn't help but look at the small bed next to him - Tie Dan was also sleeping peacefully with.

He stared at the ceiling in a daze, and subconsciously moved his chin to the top of Mosuo Zhizhi's head, suddenly feeling an unprecedented sense of satisfaction.

And these senses of satisfaction and happiness... were all given to him by Zhizhi.

With a smirk, Li Shu kissed her lightly on the top of her head, hugged her tighter, closed his eyes and snuggled up to her, and fell asleep.

Chapter 392

Zhizhi began the painful process of confinement and raising children.

The reason why I say pain...

is because the weather is too hot.

Li Shu had to go to school during the day, and only Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao took care of Zhizhi. Electric fans were not allowed to be used, even the big cattail fan.

hot?

It's okay, a small towel is enough!

So in the whole morning, Zhizhi would use up three to four small towels...the kind that can sweat out of each small towel.

And because it was too hot, Zhi Zhi basically had no appetite.

He could only rely on Li Shu rushing home to eat at noon every day, and then quickly twisting a hot handkerchief to wipe Zhi Zhi's body, changing her into dry clothes, and fanning her for a while... The waiter was refreshed and not so hot, so she could barely drink some lukewarm chicken soup.

As a result, Zhizhi's appetite suddenly became smaller.

The appetite is small, and she has almost no milk.

Tie Dan has a good temper, he doesn't like to cry or make trouble, but he is so hungry that he smacks his lips...

Ms. Barely eat a few mouthfuls of breast milk.

A week later, Zhizhi's lateral incision wound was almost healed, and she was no longer restricted in getting in and out of bed by herself... She began to sit on the bed to read and write reports.

Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao disagreed, thinking that Zhizhi should follow the traditional way of confinement-nothing to do for a whole month, and she must wear pajamas with long sleeves and trousers, cotton socks on her feet, and her forehead. You have to wrap a veil on your face, and you have to lie on the bed straight... You can't even lie on your side or turn over.

Zhi Zhi was very curious.

--Wearing long-sleeved trousers, socks on the feet, and a handkerchief on the forehead... These are understandable, because I am afraid that the confinement woman will catch a cold!

But why the confinement woman can only lie upright on the bed? Is it so strict that you can't even lie on your side or turn over? ? ?

Facing Zhi Zhi's question, Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao couldn't answer either.

Hey, anyway, it's a rule handed down from our ancestors!

It has been a tradition for thousands of years, and it must be reasonable. You young people should follow suit! In order not to get old, it hurts here and there...

For this reason, Zhizhi went to ask Li Shu again.

Li Shu thought for a long time, and said: "Maybe it's because of the fear of uterine prolapse."

He explained it to Zhizhi in detail: In ancient times, there was no contraceptive technology, and women who were pregnant had to give birth. Some fertile and elderly women may experience uterine prolapse after giving birth, so there is a rule of "must lie flat".

However, Li Shu still deliberately went to the hospital to ask the doctor, and when he came back, he used elastic cords and towels to make two elastic wide-brimmed corsets, so that Zhizhi could corset her abdomen every day. It is said that due to pregnancy, Zhizhi's pelvic cavity and other organs in the abdominal cavity will be displaced. Wearing a corset can better help other organs return to their original positions.

However, Zhizhi's conflict of wanting to read and write has not yet been resolved.

So Li Shu came up with another solution:

he and Zhi Zhi slept on a big bed. So every morning before he goes out, he will tidy up the bed first, half of the bed can let Zhizhi lie down, and on the other half of the bed, he uses a piece of wood to make a reclining back for Zhizhi at a 45-degree angle. plate.

Then he used a piece of wood to make a simple slanted tripod. If Zhizhi wanted to read, she would slowly move to this side of the bed by herself, leaning against the backboard, and use the slanted tripod to read and write. Don't want to read a book, want to sleep... then slowly move to the other side of the bed to rest. Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao were not very happy, and always felt that the young couple was messing around.

However, Zhi Zhi had a little mobility, and Li Shu had been spoiling her all the time, giving her whatever she wanted... Gradually, Zhi Zhi was in a happy mood, and her appetite gradually increased. She eats a lot, she has breast milk, and Tiedan eats breast milk at night to be full... And Zhi Zhi also began to grow flesh, no longer the original shapely appearance, and gradually returned to the watery appearance. Son.

Another week passed and it was exam season.

Li Shu can still take the exam normally, but Zhi Zhi is in confinement, it's really not good.

So Li Shu ran to the school leader to apply for a special extra exam.

On the day of the final exam, the school sent the vice-principal and the dean, took the graduation exam papers of juniors, and proctored Zhizhi at Zhizhi's home.

Eight professional courses, four cultural courses, a total of four days of exam time...

Zhizhi took it down.

A few days later, the school's final grades came out-Zhizhi ranked first in the total score of her major.

Since the founding of Haida, he is the only student who has completed three years of university courses in one year.

Next, Zhizhi will be promoted to senior year, and she is going to apply for this year's (the second half of the year) master's degree.

Li Shu's grades were also among the top three in his sophomore major, but he followed the advice of Zhizhi and other teachers, and did not plan to skip a grade, but decided to calm down and study hard on this major, and he also took Professor Lang's major as an elective. He is under a lot of pressure to study two majors at the same time.

Zhizhi and Li Shu usually write letters to their families, they hardly write about school or study, and only write about life. So until now, Ms. Jiang heard that Zhizhi ranked first in the school (in this major) in the final exam, and Li Shu was third...she was so happy!

On the day when the results came out, she was so happy that she hugged Tie Dan and said happily: "Grandma's grandson, your mother and father are so good at studying, you must be good at it, right?" Tie Dan fell into a sleepy sleep

, Grinning, I gave grandma a transparent bubble.

Ms. Jiang smiled and narrowed her eyes.

Speaking of Tie Dan, Zhi Zhi always felt that this child was extremely talented.

--How could there be a child in the world who doesn't like to cry?

Tiedan doesn't like to cry.

It was only ten days since he came to the Human Realm Gate, but he has already shown...amazing wisdom.

For example, if he's hungry, he smacks his lips; when he pisses, urinates, and needs someone to change his diaper, he keeps humming. Most of the time he goes to bed when he is full, and occasionally when he wants to play for a while, he fakes a cough.

In other words, any movements made by this child are regular.

And he doesn't like to cry, sometimes when he is fed and cleaned up, he will lie quietly on the bed alone, and he will not cry or make trouble.

It doesn't even need to be coaxed.

Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao have never seen such a well-behaved newborn baby.

Ms. Jiang takes care of few children, but Aunt Zhao has a lot of experience in caring for newborns. Otherwise, Ms. Jiang would not have brought her here...

On this day, Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao were sitting on the porch chatting.

Aunt Zhao sighed: "Tie Dan is probably the most obedient and least crying child I have ever met! Zhizhi and Nianzhi are both new parents, but look, Tie Dan never had any trouble at night. Once!"

"With Zhi Zhi and Nian Zhi, they can take Tie Dan properly for a whole night, I didn't say... If it wasn't for someone to cook for Zhi Zhi, what else would we have? What a problem!" Aunt Zhao sighed.

Ms. Jiang had another worry, "Sister Zhao, tell me, Tie Dan... Uh, does he look like a fool?"

Aunt Zhao was stunned.

"How can Mao Mao in confinement not like to cry!" Ms. Jiang said worriedly, "I have few children with me, but I have asked people! Just the alley where Zhizhi lives... how many people have I asked?" , there is no newborn Maomao who does not cry during confinement!"

Aunt Zhao also hesitated, "That's right, Aunt Qiu next door also came to ask me, saying that she wanted to learn from us, how to coax and bring iron Dan...she lives so close to us, separated by a courtyard wall, why has she never heard Tie Dan cry..." "

Then what did you say?" Ms. Jiang asked.

Aunt Zhao said, "Let me tell you, we are not coaxing him, he is lying on the bed and laughing when he is happy!"

This is the truth.

Ms. Jiang asked worriedly, "What did Aunt Qiu say?"

Aunt Zhao had an indescribable expression on her face, "...she thought I was bragging."

Ms. Jiang chuckled.

Aunt Zhao, "Really! She also said to me, 'Hey, what is hidden here, please share your experience! Even if you don't tell me now, Zhizhi will tell me in the future'...Madam, tell me , I'm really suffering and can't tell!"

Ms. Jiang laughed. Aunt Zhao suddenly remembered something, "By the way, this morning is almost over, and it's time for lunch... Why is Tie Dan not moving at all?" Ms. Jiang felt that

something was wrong, "Let's go,

Hurry upstairs and have a look." As

soon as the two of them walked up the stairs, they heard Zhi Zhi shouting from the room, "Mom! Mom... Tiedan is going to eat milk!"

Aunt Zhao immediately turned and ran downstairs, "I Just go and mix the milk powder!"

Ms. Jiang hurried upstairs, pushed open the door of Zhizhi's room, and saw Zhizhi sitting on the bed, who had already changed Tie Dan's diaper.

There was also a wet diaper thrown into the tub on the floor.

Ms. Jiang blamed: "Hey, Zhizhi! You are still in confinement! Tiedan will change diapers in the future... Let me do this kind of thing! You, the most important thing is to have a good rest!" Zhizhi pursed her

lips He smiled, nodded, and squeezed his son's plump lotus root arm.

Tiedan lay on the bed with a smile on his face, and kept smacking his small mouth to show that he was hungry and wanted to eat|Grandma.

Ms. Jiang hugged her eldest grandson.

More than ten days later, Tie Dan has lost the edema and redness of the whole body when she was born, revealing a small face with beautiful features.

He looks like his father.

And his father, Comrade Li Shu, is a mother with facial features.

That is to say, the Tiedan kid is actually a copy of Ms. Jiang.

Ms. Jiang loved him so much that she kissed his little cheek when she hugged him.

Tie Dan immediately grinned and let out a regular "cough cough cough" sound-this meant that he was in a good mood and wanted to find someone to play with.

Ms. Jiang was happy, and she started to go crazy holding Tie Dan, singing nursery rhymes from her hometown, running here and there while holding Tie Dan...

Tie Dan's coughing sound became louder.

Zhizhi couldn't help laughing, and said with a smile: "Mom, don't tease him too hard...or you will be too excited for a while, and you will choke on breastfeeding." Ms.

Jiang was in a good mood, holding the iron egg and said: "Okay! Tie Dan, let's stop playing, okay?"

Tie Dan disagreed: cough cough cough! Cough cough cough!

Ms. Jiang, "Then you don't want to breastfeed?"

Tiedan still wanted to breastfeed, so he started to smack his lips: tsk tsk tsk!

At this time, Aunt Zhao came over with Tiedan's milk bowl and small spoon.

--In this era, feeding bottles are not yet popular, so to feed Tiedan, the baby milk powder is directly poured into a small bowl, and then fed bit by bit with a small porcelain spoon with a very shallow mouth.

At the moment, Ms. Jiang was sitting on the side, holding Tie Dan; Aunt Zhao was holding a small bowl and spoon, feeding Tie Dan little by little.

Tie Dan eats as much as his father.

When I was still in the hospital, the nurse explained: newborn babies have a small stomach capacity, so they need to be fed every 2-3 hours, and the amount of milk in a medium-sized wine glass is enough each time.

But Tiedan's milk volume is three times what the nurse said...that is, it happens to be a small bowl full.

He eats a lot, so he doesn't need to feed every 2-3 hours, and he can keep up with the adults' three meals a day, plus a meal when he wakes up in the afternoon, a meal before going to bed, and a meal in the middle of the night...and so on.

And Tie Dan is very smart.

When feeding, he will show an expression of enjoyment. At the beginning of feeding, he is so hungry that he swallows quickly and urgently. When there is only a quarter left, the speed slows down... until the last few mouthfuls When he is full and refuses to eat, he will bite the spoon with his bare gums...

Usually by this time, he is full and sleepy, and he is going to sleep.

Ms. Jiang skillfully hugged Tiedan and patted Naibei...

The child was lying on her shoulder and drowsy.

Ms. Jiang was filled with emotions, and couldn't help saying: "You said this child is smart, he is really smart! He set up rules for us as soon as he came out of the mother's womb... But Zhizhi, tell me, is he a fool after all? Why hasn't he shed a single tear in the past ten days?"

Just as the words fell, Tie Dan, who had fallen asleep just now, burst into tears!

Ms. Jiang was stunned.

Chapter 393

Zhizhi widened her eyes.

The child has been in the world for more than ten days, and this is the first time he has cried!

Aunt Zhao and Ms. Jiang were even more stunned.

Tie Dan never likes to cry...

Now that he is crying... how can I coax him?

Just at this time Li Shu also came back, as soon as he stepped into the room...he heard Tiedan crying?

"Is the sun coming out from the west?" Li Shu asked curiously, "Why is this guy crying?"

Zhi Zhi said urgently: "Mom, please coax Tiedan! He just finished eating milk! Don't make him vomit milk It's gone." Ms. Jiang woke up like a dream, hugging her eldest grandson clumsily and coaxing, "Oh oh oh... Grandma's big grandson! Hey hey hey, Tie Dan

is a baby!"

There is no intention of stopping.

Ms. Jiang coaxed for a long time but failed to coax her, she was at a loss and embarrassed.

Aunt Zhao gave birth to four children by herself, and helped bring up seven or eight grandchildren. She is quite experienced.

Seeing that Ms. Jiang couldn't coax Tiedan well, she quickly carried the child over, shaking and coaxing the baby.

Tie Dan was still howling.

Li Shu had never seen the world before, so he leaned on the side of the chest of drawers with folded arms and watched the little guy shut his eyes and howl dryly, without a single tear in the corner of his eyes... Finally,

Zhi Zhi couldn't bear to see, "Aunt Zhao, you bring Tie Dan over to me." Take a look."

Aunt Zhao hugged Tie Dan to Zhi Zhi's side in shame, and carefully placed it on the bed.

Zhizhi touched her son's tender face.

The little guy twisted his body, and his crying became softer, but he was still dissatisfied, and he whimpered.

Zhizhi can't help it either.

Finally, Li Shu stood with folded arms and asked leisurely, "What did you say just now?"

Ms. Jiang muttered: "I didn't say anything..."

Before she could finish her sentence, Ms. Jiang's eyes suddenly opened wide, "I was talking to Zhizhi just now... why didn't Tie Dan cry? Are you a fool?"

"Wow - woo woo woo woo!"

Tie Dan's cries became louder and louder.

Li Shu didn't even go to the bed, but turned his face, and said loudly in Tie Dan's direction: "It's okay, it's almost done! Your mother knows you are not a fool, and we all know that your grandma is the one!" What a fool!"

Ms. Jiang glared at Li Shu angrily.

And then -

Tie Dan's crying gradually stopped.

Zhizhi: ...

Ms. Jiang:? ? ?

Aunt Zhao:! ! !

--Is this child mature?

"Zhizhi, please coax this little guy again." Li Shu said.

Zhizhi bent down, poked her son's face, then touched his son's head, and finally smacked his son's soft head and plump cheeks several times... Tie Dan fell asleep with his eyes closed

.

Zhi Zhi carefully looked at the corners of the child's eyes - he confirmed that the child was howling dryly, and there was not a single tear.

Ms. Jiang was dumbfounded, "This child has only been born for more than ten days, and he can understand human speech? He also knows that I call him a fool... Is he not happy?"

Tie Dan closed his eyes and suddenly wrinkled his facial features. As if about to cry.

Ms. Jiang was so scared that she hurriedly said: "My Tie Dan is not a fool! His father is a fool! Who dares to say that my grandson is a fool in the future, I am in a hurry!"

Tie Dan's father: ...

okay, they are all biological. ^_^

At least I fooled this little guy.

The little guy fell asleep soundly.

Li Shu chose not to hear his mother say he was a fool, and said: "Mom, let's eat in a while, I'm hungry." Ms.

Jiang snorted, ignored him, and said to Zhi Zhi: "Zhi Zhi , your Aunt Zhao will bring you the food in a while!" Then she turned her head and left.

Zhizhi smiled and nodded.

Aunt Zhao also hurried downstairs.

Li Shu closed the door, and asked Zhizhi in a low voice, "Wipe your sweat?"

Zhizhi nodded quickly.

Li Shu quickly went to the bathroom, poured some hot water, soaked the towel, twisted it until it was half dry, and took another dry towel... Then he went back to the bed and wiped her carefully with the wet hot towel first. She wiped her face, neck, back, and body, and then used a dry towel to wipe off the water on the surface of her body.

Zhi Zhi breathed a sigh of relief.

The sound of Aunt Zhao's footsteps carrying food upstairs...

Li Shu immediately turned around and went into the bathroom with the towel in hand.

Aunt Zhao knocked on the door lightly, "Zhizhi?"

"Come in."

Aunt Zhao pushed the door open and entered, "What do you think?" In fact, she wanted to ask what you two do when you close the door in broad daylight.

Zhizhi said calmly: "It's too hot today, I want to take a bath!"

"Oh!" Aunt Zhao put the food on the table without doubting it, and said, "Zhizhi...well, Madam said, Ask Nianzhi to accompany you to eat upstairs. Ma'am, she..."

After speaking, Aunt Zhao glanced in the direction of the bathroom, and said in a low voice, "Madam, she said...she doesn't want to see Nianzhi." Zhi

Zhi Puchi laughed.

Aunt Zhao also laughed.

"Auntie Zhao has worked so hard to eat with mom, so please enlighten mom," Zhi Zhi said with a smile, "I'll also persuade Li Shu later, let him make up for mom."

Aunt Zhao smiled and said, "Don't worry, it's fine, I think it will be fine in a while."

After saying that, Aunt Zhao turned and went downstairs. Li Shu took a cold shower in the bathroom and came out naked. After changing into dry clothes, he asked Zhizhi, " Is

my mother angry with me?"

He heard everything Aunt Zhao said.

Zhizhi smiled and said, "How do you know that Tie Dan is losing his temper because of the phrase 'fool'? He really understands?"

Li Shu said, "I probably don't understand, but he can feel emotions... besides, He stayed in your belly for more than nine months. During such a long time, how many good things have you eaten? Fish maw, abalone and sea cucumber, sea fish, chicken, duck and hoof, and eggs and milk every day... just like that, you still He is so skinny that all the nutrients are piled on him! If you look at him again, he is not fat...Maybe all the nutrients have been given to him to grow his brain and heart!" Saying

, Li Shu moved a small table directly to Zhizhi's bed, and placed the food brought by Aunt Zhao on the small table.

Now the whole family's meals follow Zhizhi's confinement meals.

In order to cope with Zhizhi's confinement, Li Shu raised a dozen chickens in the backyard, just to make Zhizhi eat one chicken a day during confinement.

But the backyard is too small to raise so many chickens. Besides, quite a few hens laid their chickens very diligently, and they were reluctant to kill them...

So Li Shu found a few families in the alley and ordered a total of twenty chickens.

Now, Aunt Zhao is in charge of Zhi Zhi's confinement meal, which is quite luxurious.

Zhizhi's three meals a day are all soup and meat: -- Breakfast is usually noodles in egg soup, or fried rice with ginger and sesame oil eggs; --Lunch

is the irreplaceable stewed chicken soup with red dates and longan.

--Dinner is usually a rotation of trotter soup, bone soup, fish soup, and pork belly soup.

As for the meals of the whole family, they basically followed Zhizhi.

For example, Li Shu's lunch at the moment consists of stir-fried chicken offal with chicken oil and chopped peppers, and the leftover stewed pig's trotters that Zhi Zhi ate the night before, but served cold with balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, minced garlic, coriander, and chili oil. Plus a bowl of fried loofah, and Zhizhi's leftover pig's trotter soup from last night.

But Zhizhi's lunch is a large bowl of thick and fragrant chicken soup, the most plump and tender chicken, plus a bowl of rice and a portion of fried loofah.

Zhizhi looked at the big bowl of chicken soup and guessed that he couldn't finish it.

In other words, for dinner, her husband, mother-in-law and Aunt Zhao had to eat the leftover chicken and chicken soup...

Zhi Zhi took a sip of the chicken soup.

fresh!

She quickly scooped up a spoonful of chicken soup, blew it, and brought it to Li Shu's mouth, "Taste it quickly."

"You eat yours, don't I still have pig's trotter soup!" Li Shu said, trying to escape .

Zhi Zhi rubbed his mouth with a spoon, "That's different! Your pig's trotter soup was made last night...it won't taste good after the night."

Aunt Zhao is very good at housekeeping.

For the soup and meat that Zhi Zhi couldn't finish for dinner one day, she would pack it in a big bowl, pour cold well water into the big bowl, and boil it on high fire the next morning. Preserved in this way, neither the meat nor the soup will go rancid. But Zhi Zhi also tried it, and the broth that has been heated twice is not as delicious as when it was first stewed.

Li Shu had no choice but to open his mouth to drink the fresh chicken soup that Zhizhi sent over.

"Is it good?" Zhizhi asked him.

He nodded, "It's delicious!"

Zhi Zhi fed him another spoonful of chicken soup, then took a piece of cold pork trotter from his bowl, stuffed it into his mouth, and ate it.

Li Shu stared at her, "You can't eat this-"

It's too late.

hiss--

Zhizhi was so hot that she stuck her tongue out!

To be honest, this cold pork trotter is delicious, but it is too spicy.

She hastily gulped several mouthfuls of chicken soup in one breath, and only then slightly stopped the pain on the tip of her tongue.

Li Shu looked at her and smiled.

The couple chatted for a while.

Li Shu asked Zhi Zhi what she did in the morning.

Zhizhi told Li Shu, "Busy about the Youth League Committee in the morning... I just finished writing the work summary, and then I read the professional book for a while. In the afternoon, I will improve the detailed assignment of the island's tasks... This is too difficult, mainly because there is no one. After doing this, I don't even have a reference... However, the step from nothing to something is the most difficult, as long as we take the first step bravely, even if it's wrong, as long as we start, the rest will be fine ..."

Then Zhi Zhi asked Li Shu what he did today.

--Now the final exam has ended, most of the students have left school, and a few students have not returned.

Li Shu has already started to enter Professor Shi's laboratory to follow up the initial study project.

At the same time, he has also become Professor Lang's right-hand man... because the project that Professor Lang was responsible for has been suspended, and all his students have been arranged to go to the countryside. Now the project is going to be restarted, but not all of his students have come back...Professor Lang's affairs are far more complicated than those of Professor Shi.

Li Shu explained to Zhi Zhi, and said cautiously: "Maybe from tonight, I... will have to work overtime."

Then he looked at Zhi Zhi, and asked: "Is it okay?"

"Of course! "Zhizhi smiled and said, "If you have something to do, of course you have to do it! But, have you applied for Professor Lang's allowance?" "Not

yet..."

Zhizhi said seriously: "Don't forget about this Ha! Don't be like my mentor, put on the high airs of intellectuals, and be embarrassed to fight for it, and Ziyi's monthly subsidy is only thirteen yuan...I can't even eat enough! I have to earn extra money on my own to fill my stomach..."

"Professor Shi's side is already on the right track, and the rules and regulations have been established early on. We are latecomers, so just follow the rules. But Professor Lang's side is just getting started... Zhang Da is so poor, Just for them, you have to force Professor Lang to fight for it!" Zhi Zhi muttered.

Li Shu looked at Zhizhi with tender eyes.

He couldn't help but look at his son who was lying on the bed and sound asleep...

When he looked at Zhizhi again, Li Shu's eyes were full of guilt, "Zhizhi, if I work overtime, then I will accompany you and the child I have even less time, I..."

"What's the matter, Mom and Aunt Zhao are here, they will help me! Besides, you don't leave us alone to play alone, you have a serious job Why do you have to feel guilty when you have to do it?" Zhizhi scolded.

Having said that, Li Shu felt even more guilty.

After eating lunch with Zhi Zhi, Li Shu put the bowls and chopsticks aside, and took a nap with Zhi Zhi in his arms.

Of course, kisses and hugs are necessary.

After falling asleep with Zhizhi, he kissed his son's cheek again, then woke up gently, and went downstairs with the bowl and chopsticks, ready to mend the rift in the relationship between him and his mother.

But her mother and Aunt Zhao were not there.

There was no other way, so Li Shu had no choice but to do housework:

all the dishes and chopsticks were washed and tidied up; the

diapers in the yard were dry, so they were all taken back and stacked one by one;

the sanitation in the yard had to be done

; I took a look at the briquettes, and it seems that there are not too many briquettes, so I will go to the coal station at the entrance of the alley to order another 500 briquettes;

Uncle Shanghui asked him to collect the chicken feathers after killing the chickens, saying that they can be sold for money ... Although I don't want the money, but since it is something that can make money, then give these chicken feathers to Uncle Gu!

In this way, Li Shu had to go to work until almost two o'clock at noon, and Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao hadn't come back yet?

Li Shu couldn't wait any longer, he went upstairs lightly, took a look at Zhizhi and his son, and found that the two were sleeping soundly? He didn't dare to wake them up, so he went downstairs again, ready to go out to find his mother and Aunt Zhao.

--He couldn't let Zhizhi stay at home with the child alone.

As a result, as soon as the courtyard door was opened -

Li Shu saw his mother, Aunt Zhao, Aunt Qiu, and a few aunts nearby sitting in the pergola opposite his house, chatting with a palm leaf fan in their hands to enjoy the cool air.

Among them, Ms. Jiang's voice is the most arrogant!

"Hey, did you hear the sound of my grandson crying at noon? Others live far away and can't hear it. Aunt Qiu, did you hear it?

" Grandma, is this the first time your Tiedan is crying?" Aunt Qiu asked.

Ms. Jiang, "Yes! Hey, our eldest grandson...he looks like a genius, and he doesn't like to cry the most, but today I said something that shouldn't be said in front of him..." "You

said What's wrong?" The aunts asked in unison curiously.

Ms. Jiang, "I just asked, is Tie Dan a fool... As a result, just because of my sentence, Tie Dan howled like a catastrophe! Let me tell you, I have lived to be more than fifty years old , I didn't know until today that such a small doll can understand adults' words! He has only been in the world for a few days..." The neighbors didn't know that

Ms. Jiang was the wife of the General Staff of the Kyoto Military Region. Enjoy chatting with her. But after hearing what Ms. Jiang said, no one believed it.

"Come on, it's still a confinement Mao Mao, how can it understand human language?" "

Yes! It's a natural thing for a confinement Mao Mao to cry! Only the one who doesn't cry has something wrong !"

"That's right, Grandma Tie Dan, your Tie Dan must have been hungry at the time, either because he urinated, smelt, or something was wrong..." "Well, anyway, I haven't heard of confinement

. Mao Mao can understand what people say!"

...

Ms. Jiang became anxious, "Hey, what I said is true! Not only does our iron egg not like to cry, he is also very good at waving his fingers! This is very similar to his grandfather, who is the conductor... then What, it's pretty awesome anyway..."

At this point, Ms. Jiang suddenly realized that she had almost slipped her mouth, and hurriedly stopped.

But the neighbors and aunts still didn't believe it,

"Maomao in

confinement eats and drinks all day long! What does he know?" I still know the pregnancy and childbirth information issued by the hospital... The brochure says that the newborn baby can't see or hear clearly..." "That's right!

Grandma Tiedan, you really treat me like you The grandson of the family can already understand human language at such a young age? In fact, he may have cried because he was a little uncomfortable at the time!" "

Grandma Tiedan, you are making too much fuss... Let Zhizhi give birth to you in the future Grandchildren, don't be surprised, hahahaha!"

...

Ms. Jiang said anxiously: "Oh, what I said is true! My eldest grandson, he just doesn't like to cry! He wants to suckle, so he just smacks his mouth like this ... Tsk tsk tsk like this, every time he smacks his lips, we let him breastfeed, and he will smile when he is full..." "

When he hums, it must be on the diaper , or on the diaper, and he smiled again after changing his diaper... He will also pretend to cough, cough, coughing means he wants to find someone to play with, then pick him up, Just tease him and he will laugh!"

At this point, Ms. Jiang laughed loudly, "Tell me, isn't my grandson cute?"

None of the neighbors and aunts spoke.

Everyone looked at Ms. Jiang with embarrassed but polite smiles.

Ms. Jiang clearly saw the disbelief in the eyes of the neighbors...

In the end, it was Aunt Qiu who solved the problem, "Hahahahaha Tiedan is really interesting, haha ​​is different from other children..."

Li Shu was a little speechless.

He lowered his eyes to look at his watch again-

oh, there is no need to delay any longer, so he coughed twice and shouted loudly: "Mom, auntie, I have to go to work, and you two should go back early to accompany me." Zhizhi!" He left after saying that.

Ms. Jiang let out an "ah", only to realize that she had been chatting with her neighbors for almost two hours?

She quickly stood up, and first said to Li Shu's background: "I see, now you go!" Then she said to the neighbors, "Everyone, I'm going home! Let's talk!" Even so

, But when Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao approached their small courtyard, they still heard the neighbors talking,

"Hey, do you believe that Maomao in confinement can express so accurately?"

"Anyway, I have never seen it before."

"Hey, you guys don't understand! Xiao Li is an only child, and his mother doesn't have the chance to get in touch with too many children, so it's understandable to make her grandson a myth!"

"Maybe it's I bumped into each other, not because the child was humming, or he wanted to change diapers, cough, cough, or play... It's that kind of thing, the kind that has a good heart!" "I'm a countryman, I'm uneducated, I'm Let's be blunt... It's Grandma Tiedan showing off at all! She thinks her eldest grandson is a genius!"

"I brought three grandchildren and two grandchildren, and that child only knows how to eat and drink when he's not in confinement. Lazar, when he is in a bad mood, he still cries and plays while crying... Hey, I am very experienced in this area! It is impossible to have a baby who expresses his will during confinement!"

"Anyway, I I just feel that her grandson doesn't like to cry...there is a big problem! Maybe he is really a fool?"

The boss of Ms. Jiang was not happy, so she dragged Aunt Zhao into the yard, and said angrily: "It's obvious that the children in their family are stupid, so I must show off..."

She was angry, and when she closed the door, her hands were strong, " "Bang" and it was closed again.

It woke up Zhi Zhi who was taking a nap upstairs.

Chapter 394

Zhi Zhi keenly felt that her mother-in-law seemed to be in a bad mood.

Usually, mother-in-law and Aunt Zhao are busy at home, taking care of the vegetable garden, cooking food, washing diapers for Tiedan and drying diapers... There is no small movement.

Even if Zhizhi stayed upstairs, she could always hear hearty laughter from the two elders from time to time.

But this afternoon, the two elders were quiet and did not make any sound.

Aunt Zhao came upstairs in the afternoon to send Zhi Zhi off for an afternoon snack, and when she stopped by to see Tiedan...

Zhi Zhi could tell, Aunt Zhao's eyes were red?

Tiedan was born only ten days ago, but his life is already very regular.

I will wake up at 3:30 in the afternoon, and I have to change his diaper and nurse him.

It was about a minute or two away...

Tie Dan woke up, yawned and yelled a few times, and waved his little hands and feet.

Aunt Zhao said happily: "I'm really awake!"

Then she put the afternoon snack prepared for Zhizhi by the bed for her to eat, walked over and picked up Tie Dan.

Tie Dan looked at Aunt Zhao, smiled and coughed twice.

--This means wanting to play with Aunt Zhao.

Aunt Zhao hugged Tie Dan danglingly, buried her face in Tie Dan's stomach, and rubbed against it with a smile.

Tie Dan waved and waved his two little hands, grinning wide, obviously very happy.

Zhizhi looked at the two of them and smiled, reaching out to pick up the bowl.

This afternoon's extra meal is milk, red dates, longan and black sesame paste. The black sesame is ground by Aunt Zhao with a small stone. The red dates and longan have been pitted, chopped, and boiled until soft. Finally, put black sesame in the bowl Paste, milk powder and brown sugar, pour the cooked red dates and longan with meat and water into a bowl, mix well, and you will have a nutritious and sweet bowl of paste.

Zhizhi quite likes to eat.

Aunt Zhao knew she liked this, so she made a bowl for her every afternoon.

Zhi Zhi had only taken two bites, and Tie Dan started making a fuss about making a fuss. Aunt Zhao was afraid of disturbing Zhizhi's snacks, so she carried Tie Dan to the bathroom door, sat on the small bench and changed Tie Dan's shit and diaper...Suddenly there was the sound of

someone walking upstairs, and there was a Ms. Jiang's voice.

Zhizhi held the bowl and was stunned.

Generally speaking, when a woman is still in confinement after giving birth, she is not very welcome to have guests, because it will disturb the confinement of the mother.

According to the traditional saying: when the newborn is full moon, there will be a moon banquet for the relatives of the man to come and see the child; when the newborn is a hundred days old, a weekly feast will be held for the relatives of the woman to come and see the child.

Although Zhi Zhi and Li Shu are not locals in Huai'an, because they are very popular here, no one would come to disturb Zhi Zhi when she was still in confinement.

so?

Zhi Zhi stared at the door of the room.

After a while, Ms. Jiang's voice became clear, "...does your mother-in-law know that you came to our house?"

Zhizhi felt even more strange.

Soon, Ms. Jiang led a young woman in, "Zhi Zhi, Mo Qiao came to see you."

Mo Qiao? ? ?

Zhizhi knew this person.

--The little daughter-in-law in the alley is also a foreigner. About twenty-four or five years old, married to Huai'an for four years and gave birth to two daughters.

However, Mo Qiao's family relationship doesn't seem to be very good. She is a foreign daughter-in-law and gave birth to two daughters in a row, and her mother-in-law is very strong... Usually, you can always hear her house making noise. Zhi Zhi looked at Mo Qiao.

--Mo Qiao has also given birth to two children herself. It is impossible for her not to know how unpleasant it is to be a guest at someone's home with newborns and confinement mothers.

No wonder Ms. Jiang asked such a sentence.

Zhi Zhi smiled at Mo Qiao, without saying a word, she took a bowl and ate sesame paste slowly.

Mo Qiao said with a smile: "I'll come and see your genius child prodigy."

When Ms. Jiang heard this, she felt uncomfortable all of a sudden.

Zhizhi looked up at Mo Qiao, and smiled, "Sister Mo is in a hurry to come over to rejoice?"

Mo Qiao's face paled.

Zhi Zhi smiled and said: "Go, Tie Dan is pulling stinky smells. If Mrs. Mo is not in a hurry, you can go over and touch him now! Oh yes, you can also take a piece of Tie Dan's diaper with you when you leave."

--Unwritten rules in the countryside, touch the baby boy in confinement, and then ask for something from the baby boy, it will bring good luck to the woman who wants to give birth to a boy.

Mo Qiao bit her lower lip.

How could she not understand, Bie Zhizhi was insinuating that she gave birth to two losers in a row?

Mo Qiao was very unconvinced.

She has been married for several years, and her relationship with her mother-in-law is not good, and she gave birth to two daughters in succession... The relationship in her husband's family is even more difficult.

Last year, Bie Zhizhi also made a home here.

--Bie Zhizhi is beautiful, has a good personality, is generous, and gets along well with everyone in the alley. She and Li Shu... the man is the standard image of a good son-in-law in the eyes of everyone in the alley, and the woman is the spokesperson for the perfect daughter-in-law.

Depending on which family has a conflict, the elders will say: Take a look at yourself, and then take a look at Xiaobie (Xiao Li) on the east side of the alley... You have more than 20 people and your family has more than 20 people. So big?

In addition, Bie Zhizhi recently gave birth to a fat son!

Everyone is also talking about Bie Zhizhi, saying how her life is so good, not to mention she is beautiful, her family is rich, and she is up to date. The house... also gave birth to a fat and white son.

Mo Qiao has a bad relationship with her mother-in-law, and mother-in-law and daughter-in-law fight against each other every day.

The mother-in-law often talked about Mo Qiao at home, saying that Mo Qiao was not as good as Zhizhi in reading, not as good as Zhizhi, and not even as good as Zhizhi in giving birth... Especially today, when Ms. Jiang was blowing water at the gate of the small courtyard at noon, Mo

Qiao Granny Qiao was also listening there, although she didn't really believe it, but when she got home and saw Mo Qiao's unkempt appearance, the housework was not done, and the two granddaughters were not brought, she couldn't help but start thinking about it again.

This time, not only did Bie Zhizhi come out to compare with Mo Qiao, Bie Zhizhi's son who was just born a few days ago... was also praised by Mo Qiao's mother-in-law to the sky!

Unconvinced, Mo Qiao ran to Zhi Zhi's house in a rage, wanting to meet this prodigy who was different during confinement.

She came here with anger, and she couldn't control her temper after she came, blurting out a sarcastic tone.

Of course, she originally came here with a delicate mood to tear down the stage.

As a result, as soon as the person came, Zhi Zhi suffered a disadvantage in the first sentence, which made Mo Qiao hateful and angry.

For a moment, Mo Qiao stood in the middle of the room, in a dilemma.

In the end, the desire to have a son prevailed.

Mo Qiao went to the door of the bathroom with a grimace, and saw Aunt Zhao sitting in the bathroom giving Tie Dan a stink, hesitated for a moment, and finally patted Tie Dan's head cheekily.

Tie Dan was giggled by Aunt Zhao Chen just now, he couldn't see Mo Qiao clearly, but he could feel that he was a stranger... Immediately, he closed his smiling face and flattened his mouth, and was about to cry.

Aunt Zhao hurriedly said: "Don't cry! Tie Dan doesn't cry! We'll eat grandma after we've pulled Smelly!"

Tie Dan looked at Mo Qiao's direction and burst into tears.

Ms. Jiang couldn't bear it.

When Tie Dan didn't like to cry, she secretly worried about whether Tie Dan was a fool; but when Tie Dan cried, she felt heartbroken again, and said to Mo Qiao, "Mo Qiao, you stand back a little, to scare us Tie Dan." Damn it!"

Mo Qiao was extremely embarrassed and took a step back.

Tie Dan couldn't see Mo Qiao anymore, so he stopped crying immediately.

Aunt Zhao wiped his butt with toilet paper quickly, poured some warm water to soak a small handkerchief, and washed his butt...

Tiedan felt comfortable, and immediately smiled, He coughed at Aunt Zhao again.

--The little guy wants to play!

Aunt Zhao laughed, "Our little darling wants to smile again, right?" Then she put her face on top of Tie Dan's chest and rubbed it lightly.

Tie Dan giggled, his eyes were crooked, and his two little hands kept waving and waving.

Aunt Zhao is very conscious - she accompanied Mrs. Jiang to take care of her daughter-in-law. If you work hard, this family happiness must be enjoyed by Tiedan's own grandma!

So Aunt Zhao waited on Tie Dan and changed the diaper, then hugged Tie Dan, handed it to Ms. Jiang, and said to Ms. Jiang with the dirty diaper: "You play with Tie Dan for a while, I'll go down and give it to Ms. Jiang." He's going to make milk powder!" After speaking, he hurried downstairs.

Ms. Jiang hugged Tie Dan...

As a result, Tie Dan saw Mo Qiao who was still stuck in the room at a glance.

The smile on the little guy's face disappeared immediately, and his mouth was flattened... he was about to cry.

Ms. Jiang was taken aback, "What's the matter? You were laughing so happily just now..."

"Wow--"

Tie Dan finally burst into tears.

Old God Zhi Zhi was holding a bowl of sweet black sesame paste on the ground, "Mom, Tie Dan is not happy about someone asking for it in the house! Turn around and don't let him see Mrs. Mo." Ms. Jiang gave Mo Qiao a sidelong glance

. , holding Tie Dan in his arms and changing the direction, making him turn his back to Mo Qiao.

Strange to say, Tie Dan stopped crying immediately!

He might be hungry, so he kept smacking his lips at Ms. Jiang.

Ms. Jiang said softly: "Grandma's baby, wait a little longer, your mother-in-law Zhao is going to make milk powder for you...you will have something to eat in a while, okay?" Tiedan was very cooperative and said

ahh , and then coughed at Ms. Jiang.

Ms. Jiang was amused, "Are you so playful? You were only born ten days ago...you want to play every day? What do you want to play? Ah? Grandma asks you, what do you want to play?" "

Speaking, Ms. Jiang hugged the iron egg and kissed.

Tie Dan giggled.

Mo Qiao saw that Grandma Tie Dan liked Tie Dan so much, she couldn't help feeling a little sad, thinking that it would be more fun for the elders if she was a male doll...

She didn't want to look at Tie Dan, so she looked at Zhizhi.

Zhizhi was eating sesame paste with a bowl in her hands, and she was almost finished.

Mo Qiao smelled the rich sweet aroma of sesame seeds, she couldn't help being very envious, and thought to herself, as expected, giving birth to a boy doll is very different, look, Bie Zhizhi has only one child, but there are two elders taking care of her by her side! Now the child is clamoring for milk, Bie Zhizhi doesn't even feed her milk, just sits aside and eats her own! I heard that children also rely on milk powder for breastfeeding...

She was a little jealous, and couldn't help but babbled, "Zhi Zhi, what do you eat?"

Zhi Zhi finished the last mouthful of sesame paste in the bowl, and then said: "Sesame paste Ah! My mother-in-law asked me to eat it every day, saying that it is good for my hair."

Zhizhi really liked eating this sesame paste, and couldn't help but praise: "Our Auntie Zhao's cooking skills are really good! Mom, wait a while Go eat a bowl too!"

"I don't want it, you love this... from tomorrow, I will ask your Aunt Zhao to get you some more! It's not good to add more to you today, her red dates and longan will have to boil for half Hours!" Ms. Jiang said.

Mo Qiao smelled the sweet and fragrant smell, swallowed her saliva greedily, swallowed it cruelly, and said to Zhizhi: "By the way, Zhizhi, your iron egg needs milk, why don't you feed him? ?"

Zhi Zhi really didn't like this topic.

Of course she knows that breast milk is more nutritious, but she really doesn't have enough milk!

Zhi Zhi ignored Mo Qiao.

Mo Qiao got excited, "Oh, Zhi Zhi, how nutritious is milk powder! You have to breastfeed your child! A doll who grew up on milk powder is not as smart as a breastfed doll..." Ms. Jiang interrupted Mo Qiao

. Coincidentally, "Our Zhizhi has been raised preciously since she was a child, and her body is weak! She really doesn't have much milk. Now let her eat a chicken and a pork belly every day. It's a coincidence that you have a look... She has gained a little weight." ? Not fat at all! But our Tiedan is very smart! This is called being born well, so he is naturally smart... Isn't it Tiedan?" In the last sentence, Ms. Jiang asked

her precious grandson .

However, the smile on Tie Dan's face had long since disappeared.

He stayed in grandma's arms blankly, neither moving nor screaming.

The little guy's facial features already resembled Li Shu's, and so did his charm. Once his expression became serious, he looked more like Li Shu.

It turned out that the little guy was born not long ago, and his vision and hearing were not well developed. Can see things that are close at hand. Although I can't understand what adults say, I can clearly recognize emotions.

At this moment, he felt that the atmosphere in the room was not very good, so his expression became serious.

At this time, Mo Qiao's heart was in a sea of ​​jealousy.

--What? Bie Zhizhi has to eat a chicken and a pork belly every day! ! ! God, then she still eats this fragrant and sweet sesame paste? Think about it again... don't Zhizhi's confinement is really confinement? Does she really sit on the bed and do nothing? Don't even need breastfeeding?

Thinking about her giving birth...

the eldest daughter was born in the hospital. The mother-in-law saw that it was a girl, but she didn't say anything, and took her and her daughter home. She also takes care of her confinement, but she is in charge of her daughter's eating, drinking, and loosening, and her husband is responsible for washing the child's diapers and clothes. As for confinement meals? Those that don't exist, I eat with my family. Bean rice is a meal, and pickles are also a meal. I haven't seen much meat during the confinement.

After giving birth to the second daughter, the mother-in-law's complexion is not very good. She was still in confinement, and her mother-in-law scolded her for being hypocritical. What should I do in normal times, what should I do during confinement? In the past, her husband would wash diapers for her, but now the mother-in-law doesn't let men do it anymore, she asks her to make rounds, and asks her to cook and clean the yard and wash the family's clothes as usual... Now compare it with Bie

Zhizhi ?

Mo Qiao's heart was inexplicably ignited, and she said strangely: "Yo Zhizhi, why is your family so rich? One chicken a day! Tsk tsk tsk..."

Zhizhi frowned.

She really thinks Mo Qiao is quite interesting.

--Come to other people's house for no reason, and don't care if others welcome it... And she still said so many sour words? In the past, Zhizhi didn't like Grandma Mo Qiao very much, she felt that Grandma Mo Qiao liked to discuss the rights and wrongs of her daughters-in-law in front of the neighbors too much. Now it seems that it is really hard to say!

However, Zhi Zhi hadn't had time to get angry.

Because the iron egg got angry.

"Wow--"

the little guy clenched his fists angrily, and burst into tears.

Ms. Jiang was so panicked that she hugged the iron egg and shook it gently, "Oh, grandma's baby egg, don't cry, don't cry... Granny Zhao will send it to grandma right away, don't cry, don't cry!

" Grandma's arms, crying out of breath.

Ms. Jiang couldn't coax her grandson well, so she was in a hurry, "Zhi Zhi, what's wrong with Tie Dan?" Zhi Zhi

thought of Li Shu's analysis, couldn't help but glance at Mo Qiao, and said to Ms. Jiang: "Mom, your eldest grandson doesn't love you. There are outsiders in this room! If you don't believe me, ask Mo Qiao to stand outside the house and try it!"

Mo Qiao took the lead in laughing, "He's a one-month-old Mao Mao, what does he know about outsiders?"

Ms. Jiang said directly: "Mo Qiao You stand outside."

Mo Qiao sneered: "No, you really think this kid from your family is a prodigy?"

"Whether my eldest grandson is a prodigy or not! You go out first! Stand in the corridor outside!" Ms. Jiang said unceremoniously.

Just at this moment, Aunt Zhao came in with a small bowl of mixed milk powder. Because Ms. Jiang asked Mo Qiao to go out, Aunt Zhao pulled Mo Qiao out of the room without thinking, and said loudly with a smile : "Tie Dan, don't cry, there is something to eat, come here!"

Aunt Zhao often works and has strong hands, so she was dragged by chance.

And when Mo Qiao was pulled out of the room, Tie Dan's crying stopped suddenly? ? ?

Mo Qiao was dumbfounded.

She was very surprised and thought... this is a coincidence! Tie Dan stopped crying, but it was actually because Aunt Zhao brought him milk powder?

Thinking of this, Mo Qiao followed into the room without fear of death, "Farewell Zhizhi-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Tie Dan, who had stopped crying, broke out crying again, "Woo Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow..."

Mo Qiao was stunned.

Zhi Zhi, Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao also stared angrily at Mo Qiao.

Mo Qiao felt guilty and had no choice but to take a few steps outside.

Tiedan's crying gradually stopped.

As soon as Mo Qiao walked out of the room, Tie Dan stopped crying.

But Mo Qiao was still not reconciled, so she entered the room again, but this time she didn't talk to Zhi Zhi, and just stood at the door.

But this time, Tie Dan's eyes never left the door.

After a few stops, just as Mo Qiao entered the room, Tie Dan started howling again.

Mo Qiao was dumbfounded.

Even though she didn't want to believe it...

it seemed to be true, Bie Zhizhi's son was only ten days old and already knew people, and he could also express simple likes and dislikes!

Mo Qiao gasped, feeling that she couldn't afford to lose this person, covered her face and ran away.

Tie Dan quieted down.

The little guy had Li Shu's face on his face, his expression was indifferent, his little mouth sucked, and his milk was fierce, as if to say: I'm hungry, hurry up and give me grandma!

At that moment, Ms. Jiang was sitting on the edge of the bed with Tie Dan in her arms, and Aunt Zhao was sitting on the small bench, scooping up the adjusted milk with a small porcelain spoon and feeding him bit by bit.

The little guy ate quietly, swallowing milk in a very steady rhythm, completely unaware that he drove away an inexplicable person with such a loud and fierce cry just now.

Ms. Jiang and Zhi Zhi exchanged a look and couldn't help laughing.

Chapter 395

From today, Li Shu started to work overtime.

At six o'clock in the afternoon, Aunt Zhao went to deliver dinner to him; Zhi Zhi, Ms. Jiang waited for Aunt Zhao to deliver the meal, and the three of them had dinner together... At around nine o'clock, Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao brought him dinner together. Dan took a bath, poured some prickly heat powder on him, and changed into dry and soft clothes.

Finally, after feeding Tiedan again, taking care of Tiedan and falling asleep, Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao went back to the next room to sleep.

It was almost eleven o'clock at night, Li Shu finally came back with a tired face.

Zhi Zhi was still awake, and was sitting on the bed sorting out the documents she had finished during the day.

Li Shu first looked at his sleeping son, rubbed the child's plump face, and then hugged Zhi Zhi.

Zhizhi pushed him away with a look of disgust, "It stinks! The smell of sweat... By the way, Aunt Zhao left a supper for you in the kitchen, you go to eat the supper first, and boil two pots of boiling water by the way." Come on, I'm hot too, wipe me too."

Li Shu thought for a while, hesitated, "I remembered that I haven't exercised yet, why don't I exercise while boiling water, it will take about an hour." "

Then you Hurry up!" Zhizhi said.

Li Shu, "Then you take a bath..."

Zhizhi said: "I'm not sleepy, I slept with your son all afternoon today! Besides, even if I fell asleep, so what, you can still help me wash it !" As she spoke, she gave him a sideways glance.

Li Shu knew what she meant - when the two had just married, he had just married her, so fresh, curious and passionate. During that time, he went to bed several times almost every night. In the end, Zhi Zhi was always in a semi-comatose and semi-comatose state, and it was all up to him to clean up and deal with the aftermath...

Thinking of this, he suddenly had a thought.

Scratching the back of his head, Li Shu laughed and went downstairs.

After Li Shu went downstairs, Zhi Zhi continued to tidy up the bed full of documents. It took her about half an hour to check and tidy up one by one, then got out of bed, sorted all these documents, wrote small notes, pinned the notes to the materials with paper clips, and put them away. In the bookcase.

Then she walked to the window and looked down...

Sure enough, Li Shu took off his shirt and trousers, and was exercising in the yard, wearing only a pair of shorts.

He is holding a load of blue bricks in each hand, and he is carrying water in a horse stance (squat).

Zhizhi knew that a brick weighed three catties, and a load of bricks weighed about one hundred catties... No wonder Li Shu had a strong hand and strength, so he just picked up a brick that weighed two hundred catties casually. Carrying it lightly, it actually looked relaxed.

Li Shu also looked up and saw Zhizhi sticking out from the window on the second floor.

"I'll be fine soon!" he whispered.

Zhizhi smiled at him, picked out a book of half-month talks, and went back to the bed to read while lying down.

When the magazine was halfway through, Li Shu came up. He was still wearing shorts, revealing his strong shoulders, strong pectoralis major, swollen abdominal muscles and narrow waist.

Androgen burst.

Zhi Zhi blushed.

She quickly shifted her attention...

well, he was still holding two boiling water bottles filled with boiling water.

Zhizhi couldn't help staring at his abs for a while, then abruptly looked away, continued to read the magazine, and asked him seemingly casually, "Have you eaten?" "Have you eaten," Li Shu replied, and asked

again "I'll wash it for you first?"

Zhizhi blushed inexplicably, and scolded: "You wash first! This sweat smells too bad! Do you want to smoke me to death?"

Li Shu laughed dryly twice, I hurried to get a change of clothes and went into the bathroom. It was so hot, and he had been exercising for another hour just now. He was so hot that he took a cold shower.

After taking a shower, he opened the bathroom door and motioned to Zhi Zhi, "Come on!"

Zhi Zhi stared at Li Shu.

--It was hot, and after taking a shower, he was still only wearing a pair of shorts, and the mermaid line on his lower abdomen was clearly lumpy and winding down.

Zhi Zhi's face became inexplicably hot, and she said to Li Shu: "Anyway, Mom and Aunt Zhao are already asleep, please help me mix the warm water, and I will wash it myself." Li Shu had other ideas

.

But he didn't show it, just nodded, followed Zhi Zhi's instructions, filled a bucket full of warm water for her, put the water scoop away, put away the soap for bathing, and towels, and he came out of the bathroom up.

Zhizhi also went into the bathroom with a change of clothes.

Li Shu walked into the room from the bathroom, and really smelled the faint smell of sweat - he should have brought it into the room, no wonder Zhi Zhi disliked it.

He quickly found Zhizhi's toilet water, and sprayed it casually in the room a few times.

It wasn't until the room became fragrant that he put down the toilet water, turned and went into the bathroom.

Zhi Zhi who just finished taking off her clothes: ...

Li Shu's face was also a little red.

He whispered: "Daughter-in-law, have you gained weight?"

Zhizhi was so ashamed and angry that she surrounded herself with a red face and scolded softly: "Where are you looking?"

After a while, she couldn't help but asked again: " Am I really fat?"

Li Shu went over, sat on the small bench, grabbed her in his arms, let her sit on his lap, buried her chest, and said vaguely: "Not fat at all... "

Zhizhi snorted softly, raised her chin high.

After a long time, Li Shu hugged Zhi Zhi to the bed, dressed her with a smile, went to the bathroom to clean up the mess, then turned off the lights, and ran to the bed to hug her.

He also massaged her hands very flatteringly.

Zhizhi complained to him, "My hands are going to be broken..."

"Hold it a little longer," he hugged her, and whispered, "I think you're recovering well, and when the lochia is gone, you can raise three more." Yue should be almost there."

Zhi Zhi retorted, "I don't need to endure at all, I'm different from you!"

Li Shu chuckled, "Duplicate!"

Zhi Zhi blushed instantly, and pinched him hard. arm.

Li Shu quietly surrounded it, grasped it expertly, and rubbed it a few times, Zhi Zhi immediately exclaimed.

"Keep down, don't wake up the idiot!" Li Shu said in a low voice.

Zhi Zhi gritted her teeth with hatred, "Why are you so bad..." Then she cursed, "Why are you being so stupid! If he hears this, he will howl with you again!"

Speaking of this, Zhi Zhi suddenly remembered Mo Qiao in the afternoon. He came home to discuss something boring, so he hurriedly told Li Shu.

Li Shu was amused and laughed.

Suddenly -

"Knock knock knock"

Ms. Jiang knocked on the door, "Nanzhi? You're back?"

Zhizhi and Li Shu paused.

Li Shu immediately pulled his hand away from Zhi Zhi's chest, got out of bed quickly, and opened the door, "Mom?" " What time did you

come back?"

"Eleven thirty."

I ordered noodles for supper, have you eaten yet?"

"Eat."

"Then you and Zhi Zhi go to bed early, don't bother her... Do you understand me?"

"Mom-"

"The woman gave birth You need to take good care of her! I will warn you again, at least for the next three months, don't make trouble with her!"

"I know, I know!"

"Then go to bed early, Zhi Zhi needs to recuperate, you have to go to work tomorrow!" "

Well, Mom, you go to bed early too."

Li Shu closed the door and returned to the bed.

Zhizhi felt that tonight was really... ashamed and humiliated!

She didn't even know how to face her mother-in-law tomorrow, so she wrapped herself tightly in a thin towel and said fiercely to Li Shu, "You are not allowed to come here again." In the past, he hugged her directly, bit her ear and said softly: "I'll just give you a wrist massage..."

Of course, he massaged Zhizhi's wrist, and asked Zhizhi for some interest; then Press her wrist again, ask for more interest...

In the end, the two of them didn't know how they fell asleep.

Early the next morning, Li Shu remembered something, and said to Zhi Zhi: "I was delayed by taking a bath last night..."

Zhi Zhi hadn't woken up yet, when she heard him say "take a bath", her whole body All exploded!

"I didn't ask you to bathe me!" she said angrily.

Li Shu was stunned, looked at her for a while, then suddenly smiled.

Only then did Zhi Zhi realize what had been said.

She blushed and spat at him...

ah ah ah ah ah!

How embarrassing!

Zhizhi buried her head under the pillow and said sullenly: "Li Shu, I hate you to death!"

Li Shu laughed.

Aunt Zhao stood outside the door and asked: "Zhizhi, Nianzhi, are you two awake? Is Tie Dan awake?"

Li Shu hurriedly said: "Aunt Zhao, Tie Dan is still awake...you go get busy first." Yes, I will open the door after Zhizhi has washed up."

In fact, Zhizhi had already started to move around freely.

Going to the toilet, brushing her teeth and washing her face, getting out of bed to get something... Sometimes even when she was tired from lying on the bed, she would slowly walk a few steps in the room, or sit on a chair to rest for a while.

But Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao are very disapproving. They demand that Zhizhi 100% follow the traditional way of confinement to recuperate-that is, the kind of people who have to lie upright on the bed and can't even eat or drink. The kind of bed.

For the harmony of the family, Zhizhi will still abide by the opinions of the elders in front of the elders.

Li Shu went to pour warm water with a smile, and waited for her to sit on the bed to wash up. After Zhizhi finished brushing her teeth, washing her face and applying cream, he quickly tidied up the room a little before opening the door.

After a while, Ms. Jiang came in.

As soon as she entered the door, Ms. Jiang's eyes first rolled around.

--In front of the bed, Zhizhi's slippers are placed neatly?

Well, that proves that Zhi Zhi did not get out of bed.

--Check again whether Zhizhi is wearing socks on her feet? Is there a veil on the forehead? Is there a belt around the lower abdomen?

Mmmm, both.

Only then was Ms. Jiang satisfied, and turned to look at the eldest grandson on the small bed.

Tie Dan was sleeping on her back, her fat and soft belly heaving and falling.

On the other side, while Li Shu opened his clothes and rummaged through them, he talked to Zhi Zhi.

"It was too late last night and I forgot to tell you... There are three things in total, and you have an idea. First, Professor Lang has a student named Chen Pu, a man. Did he go to the township to join the team... Then he got married and started a family in the local area, this time Professor Lang transferred him back, and his family members came back with him."

"Chen Pu's wife's name is Li Qiuyue, and she has a two-year-old boy with her...Chen Pu is a good person, but this woman is a bit hard to describe... She is too lazy to talk about it, and she came back with Chen Pu for less than two months. I borrowed all of them... Didn't you give me five pocket money every month? Li Qiuyue borrowed it last month!"

"In the past few days, Li Qiuyue has been going to the laboratory to block me, making her son kneel down to me, saying that she wants to borrow money from me. If you said she was a man, I would have taught her a lesson! But she is a woman , good men don't fight with women, so I told her, my wife in our family just gave birth to a child, and we are also poor! Besides, my wife in our family manages the money... I think she meant it, I'm afraid it's going to be Come to you. When the time comes, just say you are not feeling well, don't let her in..." Li Shu confessed.

Zhi Zhi nodded, "What else is there?"

Li Shu found the trousers and trousers, and said while dressing: "And Tao Rongye sent me a letter, saying that he has married Yu Lu ..."

Zhi Zhi was stunned, "What? They're already married?"

"It's not too soon. Didn't they write to us when we first started school last year, saying that they were going to have a date? It's been a whole year now Isn't it just right to talk about a partner for a year before getting married?" Li Shu said.

Zhi Zhi didn't know what to say.

Li Shu continued: "Where did I just say... Ah, Tao Rongye wrote to me, saying that it's summer vacation now, and he decided to visit us with Yu Lu first, and then go to his house and Yu Lu's house See the elders, and finally go to Seagull Island. They should stay in Seagull Island for about a month, and then go back to school!"

Hearing this, Zhizhi became happy again, "Oh, that's great! What did they say? Is it time? We have to hurry up and clean up the house... Well, let's clean up the study on the first floor and let them live in it!"

Li Shu laughed and said, "Rong Ye didn't say the specific time, but said that he will come to Haida when he comes. Find me, don't worry!"

Zhizhi nodded, and then asked, "The third thing... what is it?"

Li Shu had already put on black trousers and a white shirt, his muscles were restrained, and he suddenly became a A tall, elegant and elegant intellectual.

He glanced at Zhi Zhi, and said worriedly: "Someone is coming to snatch you."

Zhi Zhi didn't hear clearly, "What?"

Ms. Jiang, who was sitting on the edge of the bed looking after Tie Dan, was stunned, and asked, "What did you say?"

Li Shu sighed, "Someone is coming to snatch Zhi Zhi away!"

Zhi Zhi was confused, "What do you mean?"

Ms. Jiang was furious, "Who wants to snatch my daughter-in-law away?" Then she turned her head and scolded Li Shu, "Li Nianzhi, are you dead? If anyone dares to touch your daughter-in-law, you will shut your ears Fan it over!"

Li Shu said honestly: "That's impossible, I dare not-"

Zhizhi and Ms. Jiang were both stunned.

Chapter 396

Li Shu's words made Zhi Zhi feel that Monk Zhang Er was confused.

But right now Li Shu didn't have much time, so he just said, "After breakfast later, you wear clothes that can be seen... The people from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs should come to see you." Zhi Zhi was

stunned live.

-The Ministry of Foreign Affairs? ? ?

Li Shu smiled wryly, "I recommended... now the country needs people who can understand foreign languages, and they are asking for them in various colleges! But it's so hard to die, and it's summer vacation again. I see that their documents are coming in a hurry, so... put your name Report it."

As he spoke, he took a deep look at Zhizhi, and said, "When they come, you can talk to them in detail, the specific situation... I don't know much about it either." Li Shu said

again Ms. Jiang said: "Mom, I'll go to work after breakfast, how much you took care of Tie Dan!"

Zhi Zhi fell into deep thought.

Her modern history is not very good. She didn't know that she would time travel before, and she didn't pay attention to any diplomatic problems in the 1970s.

She has been in this era for many years. She knows that China and Mimi established diplomatic relations in 1972, and that the prime minister of the pastry country visited the flower-growing country in the same year-these things have already happened.

Next, things that haven't happened yet-Zhizhi only vaguely remembers the end of the 1976 movement, the resumption of the college entrance examination in 1977, and the reform and opening up in 1979...

so?

Could it be that she is changing her career to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

Ah, by the way, foreign languages...

In her previous life, Zhizhi received an elite education. She did not go to elementary school or junior high school. Her grandfather invited industry experts to teach her at home.

So she can speak five languages: Eagle, German, French, Japanese, and Spanish.

But to be honest, she still uses Yingyu these two years, otherwise, Li Shu would not know that she understands this foreign language. But other foreign languages ​​have not been touched for many years...

At this time, Tiedan woke up.

While taking care of Tie Dan, Ms. Jiang asked Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, do you know foreign languages?"

Zhizhi nodded, "Didn't my dad study in Goose Country? My brothers and sisters got a lot of foreign language textbooks. I followed them at that time, and later when my elder brother and my second brother were in college, they also had elective courses. I asked my brothers and my father..." No way, now I can

only Temporarily set myself up as a genius girl.

Sure enough, Ms. Jiang showed a surprised and delighted smile, "No wonder we Tie Dan are so smart! As long as this IQ is inherited from our Zhi Zhi... it will be very powerful!"

Zhi Zhi laughed twice.

Aunt Zhao received Li Shu's orders from downstairs, and came up to deliver breakfast to Zhi Zhi, and by the way, she also mixed Tiedan's milk, and brought them up together.

Today's breakfast especially suits Zhi Zhi's appetite!

When Tiedan was still in Zhizhi's stomach, Zhizhi's taste and food preferences changed drastically. He has become fond of meat, sweets, and has a particularly large appetite.

Now that Tie Dan was born, and she became two independent individuals with her, Zhizhi's taste gradually returned to the previous one.

Now that she is still in confinement, Aunt Zhao cooks confinement meals for her. She can't wait for three meals a day to be full of meat, and she doesn't even want Zhizhi to eat rice and vegetables... Li Shu argued hard, but Aunt Zhao

reluctantly For every meal, Qiqiang gives Zhizhi some staple food such as rice and noodles; of course, he also gives some vegetables, but the portion is very small.

But even so, Zhizhi also found it more and more difficult to swallow, and her appetite became smaller and smaller...the milk became less and less.

Aunt Zhao really had no choice but to try to make some of Zhi Zhi's favorite food - so today's breakfast is white porridge with fried eggs and fried cabbage.

But Aunt Zhao also took a lot of thought.

How could she be willing to let Zhi Zhi eat white porridge!

So, when I got up early in the morning to kill chickens, I boiled a pot of chicken soup first, then skimmed out all the chicken fat, and used clear chicken soup to cook porridge... The bowl of white porridge looked like a white porridge, but it was actually quite delicious .

Aunt Zhao also sprinkled some salt, a pinch of emerald green chives, and a pinch of fried white sesame seeds into the chicken soup porridge!

Zhizhi squinted her eyes as she looked at the light porridge, the golden fried poached eggs, and a small plate of green and juicy stir-fried vegetables.

"Thank you, Aunt Zhao!" Zhizhi said sincerely.

Aunt Zhao sighed, "You are still a confinement woman and you still need to breastfeed! Just eat these... Oh, we are so pitiful, your mother's serious milk is unreliable!" Zhizhi knew that Aunt Zhao regarded herself as a junior

, That's why she chanted like this, she didn't take it seriously, picked up the porridge bowl and started eating porridge.

It's just that I just took two bites-

suddenly I heard the sound of someone stepping on the floor upstairs?

And someone is talking? !

Zhizhi was stunned.

--Li Shu is back?

No, why did she feel that it was two women who were talking while going upstairs? !

"I've been to their house, and I'm probably upstairs taking care of the children right now..." "

Oh, thank you, big sister, ah, brother Li's house is really rich, and the furniture in this house is also beautiful! Eldest sister, senior brother Li's family is rich..."

Zhizhi frowned.

She had heard that one of them was Mo Qiao.

But the other woman's voice sounded strange.

Why can Mo Qiao directly enter the house and go upstairs without the owner's permission?

Zhi Zhi was very upset.

Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao also realized it, and they both frowned and stared at the door of the room.

Soon, Mo Qiao led a young woman in baggy army trousers and a half-worn white short-sleeved shirt into the room. The young woman was also holding a two or three-year-old boy in dirty clothes.

Mo Qiao said with a smile: "Farewell Zhi Zhi, when I passed by the door of your yard, I saw this sister-in-law looking for you... I brought her up!" Zhi Zhi ignored Mo Qiao, and said directly to Aunt Zhao:

" Aunt Zhao, please go down and take a look, what is missing in our family, and tell Grandma Juanjuan (Mo Qiao's mother-in-law) when I turn around... just say that we are just for the sake of our neighbors, so we don't care Next time if the crime happens again...even if our house is missing a flower or a fruit, we must call the police!"

Aunt Zhao replied loudly, "Okay, I'll go down and check it out right away! "

Mo Qiao was stunned, "Don't you, Zhizhi, what do you mean?"

Zhizhi sneered, "It's literally! This is my home, I'm the master, have I allowed you to come into my house?" "

I, I'm that Kindness! I saw that you have a guest! This guest of yours has a child... I, I am doing this for your own good!" Mo Qiao was anxious and angry.

She didn't expect it to become like this.

Just now she saw this rural elder sister with a child standing at the door of Bie Zhizhi's house...

Seeing this rural elder sister dressed in shabby clothes and with a disheveled face, Mo Qiao's first reaction was - this mother and son must be Bie Zhizhi A relative of Zhi's family playing Qiufeng!

Mo Qiao now wants to let Bie Zhizhi suffer, but Bie Zhizhi is good-looking, rich and a senior intellectual, what ability does she have to make Bie Zhizhi suffer?

However, poor relatives can make Bie Zhizhi feel uncomfortable!

Besides, Bie Zhizhi is still in confinement, it would be even better if she could make a fuss... Hmph, it would be great if Bie Zhizhi couldn't confine herself to confinement and contracted ailments all over her body!

Out of this deformed and morbid psychology, Mo Qiao approached to inquire very enthusiastically. Knowing that this rural elder sister is named Li Qiuyue, she must have come to look for Li Shu?

Mo Qiao enthusiastically pushed open the courtyard door of Bie Zhizhi's house, led Li Qiuyue directly into Bie Zhizhi's house, and went upstairs... Mo Qiao was still guessing just now that

Bie Zhizhi saw Li Qiuyue's first What's the look like at a glance? What would the first sentence be like...

Unexpectedly, Bie Zhizhi directly bombarded her?

This made Mo Qiao feel that he couldn't step down at all!

After all, she wanted to see Bie Zhizhi eat and hold back, and Li Qiuyue was still standing aside.

But Mo Qiao was afraid that Aunt Zhao, Ms. Jiang would really complain to her mother-in-law, and secondly, she was also afraid that Bie Zhizhi would really call the police... She was said to be close neighbors and distant relatives, and she would stay here for the rest of her life. It doesn't do any good to ruin your reputation!

Mo Qiao was so anxious that she finally looked at Li Qiuyue, and winked at Li Qiuyue desperately.

Li Qiuyue looked at Mo Qiao, and said honestly: "Big sister, what's wrong with your eyes? Are you cramping?"

Mo Qiao was shy and angry, and after thinking about it, she was still afraid of Bie Zhizhi's revenge, so she whispered to Li Qiuyue : "Sister, help me talk! I, I made this mistake because of you!"

Li Qiuyue said: "Hey, so you are not from Brother Li's family?"

Mo Qiao, "I ..."

"Since you are not from Senior Brother Li's family, why do you have the guts to bring me in? Let me tell you, big sister, it's not natural for you to do this! Ouch, I'm scared to death, I don't even know you, In the end, I foolishly believed you and followed you into this house...Fortunately, this is Senior Brother Li's home, otherwise, both of us, mother and son, would have been abducted by you!" Li Qiuyue said.

Li Qiuyue is a fine individual.

She could tell at a glance that Bie Zhizhi didn't like Mo Qiao very much. The purpose of her coming to Bie Zhizhi today is to borrow money, how could she offend her future creditor?

So she must unite with Bie Zhizhi.

Since Bie Zhizhi hates Mo Qiao, then she must step on Mo Qiao hard! Only by making Bie Zhizhi happy can she get some money out of Bie Zhizhi's hand...

So Li Qiuyue continued to scold Mo Qiao, "You are so inexplicable! I thought you belonged to this family You are not from this family, why did you bring me in? Aren't you trying to harm me?"

Mo Qiao was stunned.

After a long time, she came back to her senses and said angrily: "Well, it's me who has been doing it for a long time, and I did something bad with good intentions!"

As she said, Mo Qiao was bitter, "Okay! It's all my fault, I I'm nosy!" Then she glanced at Bie Zhizhi and turned her head angrily, "Hmph, I'll never come to your house again!"

Mo Qiao turned around and ran away.

Zhi Zhi's eyes fell on Li Qiuyue.

Li Shu warned her this morning, so she guessed who it was.

However, there must be some procedures.

"Excuse me, who are you? Who are you looking for?" Zhizhi asked.

Li Qiuyue immediately put on a smile, and said to Zhizhi: "Big sister, my name is Li Qiuyue, and this is my son Tuoer... I am Chen Pu's wife, by the way, I haven't asked yet... Senior brother Li Shuli, is the master of your family?"

"He is not." Zhizhi replied.

Li Qiuyue was stunned.

Zhizhi raised her chin and said seriously: "I am the owner of this house... So, what do you want from me?"

Chapter 397

Zhi Zhi ate her breakfast slowly.

The chicken soup and rice porridge looks baishengsheng, but it actually tastes very delicious; fried poached eggs are not rare, but Aunt Zhao is a good cook, it is a simple fried egg, the skin is slightly burnt and crispy, and the yolk is actually still runny ; Stir-fried Chinese cabbage is crispy,

tender and juicy... Take a sip of the soft, glutinous chicken porridge and a fried egg; tasty!

Zhizhi ignored Li Qiuyue's mother and son, and ate all the breakfast, then raised her head and looked at Li Qiuyue's mother and son.

Li Qiuyue actually hasn't recovered yet.

In her impression, a family is naturally headed by a man. She wanted to borrow money from Li Shu, but after Li Shu lent her five yuan last month, he refused to borrow any more this month... and said that his family is headed by his wife?

A joke, this kind of reason, Li Shu thought she would believe it? !

But Li Qiuyue is not a person who will give up easily.

So here she is today.

She would like to meet Li Shu's wife for a while, and then... find a way to get some money from Li Shu's wife.

What Li Qiuyue didn't expect was that when she came, Li Shu's wife, Bie Zhizhi, gave her a blow?

--Bie Zhizhi scolded Mo Qiao severely in front of her! You know, if Mo Qiao hadn't led Li Qiuyue in, she might not have been able to see Bie Zhizhi, after all Bie Zhizhi was still in confinement!

But Bie Zhizhi reprimanded Mo Qiao in front of her now, making it clear that he didn't give her Li Qiuyue face.

Besides, Bie Zhizhi's attitude towards her is not good... Just now, when you said so bluntly, Li Shu is not the owner of this house, but Bie Zhizhi is?

Also, knowing that there are guests at home, Bie Zhizhi still eats the delicious breakfast so contentedly, and doesn't ask the guests if they have eaten... Li Qiuyue has a premonition

that she may not be able to please Bie Zhizhi today. Got the benefit.

Seeing Bie Zhizhi looking at her now, she quickly said: "Big sister, you only wake up for breakfast now? Oh, I see your breakfast is so rich, it smells so good hahahahaha..."

- --It's best to treat our mother and son to a meal too!

Li Qiuyue screamed wildly in her heart.

Zhizhi didn't pick up the topic, but said: "Your name is Li Qiuyue? You came to my house... What's the matter?"

Seeing that Bie Zhizhi didn't seem to want to invite her to breakfast at all, Li Qiuyue was unhappy and said : "Ah, yes... Then it's all coming to your house, is it okay?"

"Tell me, what's the matter?" Zhi Zhi asked lightly.

Li Qiuyue smiled, "It's not a big deal, it's just that Senior Brother Li asked me to come over to get money from you."

She used "take" instead of "borrow".

Zhi Zhi smiled, "What money?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask him again?" Li Qiuyue said slowly, "Senior Brother Li specifically told you to give it to me... ...This money is needed urgently. Big sister, please do me a favor, give me the money first, and wait for Senior Brother Li to come back, you two can make it clear!" Zhi Zhi asked with a smile, "

How much is it?"

Li Qiuyue Eyeballs rolled around, "Five...five hundred yuan."

Tch, she thought that Bie Zhizhi is so powerful, isn't it...ah yes, so it's still a man in charge! So, taking advantage of Li Shu's absence, she asked for a little more. What if Bie Zhizhi could really come up with five hundred yuan? Taking ten thousand steps back, even if Bie Zhizhi can't come up with so much money, then she will slowly push down!

Zhi Zhi burst out laughing.

Seeing that she laughed as soon as she heard five hundred, Li Qiuyue suddenly suspected that she had said less, and couldn't help feeling a little regretful. For a while, I was entangled in whether to add a little more, and for a while, I hesitated to think that it is better not to add more, lest Bie Zhizhi suspect...

Ms. Jiang, who was busy cleaning Tiedan's shit and ass, couldn't help laughing.

Zhi Zhi said solemnly: "Li Shu asked you to come to me for five hundred dollars?"

"Yeah!" Li Qiuyue nodded repeatedly.

Zhi Zhi asked again, "What is it for?"

Li Qiuyue asked honestly, "I don't know..."

"Okay, what about the code?" Zhi Zhi asked again.

When Li Qiuyue heard the word "Okay", she immediately went out with joy! I heard Zhizhi ask for a password again? Li Qiuyue was stunned, "What?"

"A secret code," Zhi Zhi said, "My man told me that if he didn't come to get the money himself, but entrusted someone else to collect it, then he would definitely give someone a secret code... So, what is the code?"

Li Qiuyue frowned, "I, I don't know!" Then she really couldn't make it up.

"Then you are lying!" Zhizhi sneered.

Li Qiuyue was in a hurry.

Firstly, Zhizhi never denied that she couldn't come up with five hundred yuan; secondly, judging from Bie Zhizhi's tone, Li Shu did ask someone to come back to get the money.

This, this, this...

Li Qiuyue felt that this was the closest she was to five hundred yuan!

So she couldn't care about anything else, and anxiously said to Zhizhi: "Hey, big sister, your man and my man... They are doing big things! This, this money is waiting to be used urgently! Yes, yes The public needs to use it! Hey, hurry up and give me the money! If you delay the affairs of the country, can you afford the consequences?" Zhizhi stared at

Li Qiuyue and asked word by word: "A major national event?"

Li Qiuyue nodded desperately.

"What kind of national event requires Li Shu to give money personally? What kind of national event requires a family member of yours to come to me to get money?" Zhizhi asked again.

Li Qiuyue: ...

She knew she couldn't go on talking.

A lie needs 10,000 lies to cover.

Li Qiuyue started the bitterness strategy, "Big sister, your man is a state cadre just like mine..." "

My man is a state cadre, you are right. But your man is not, your man level is not high enough ." Zhizhi reminded Li Qiuyue coldly.

Li Qiuyue: ...

Shrimp and pork heart!

Zhizhi continued to remind Li Qiuyue, "Besides, my man and your man are not in the same system. They can't work together on the same project...Do you understand?"

Li Qiuyue: ? ? ?

Zhi Zhi, "For example, there are four production teams in your village, and Li Shu and Chen Pu are not in the same team, so the wives of the health workers in the first team go to the wives of the veterinarians in the second team to ask for money... Do you think this is reasonable? Is it?"

Li Qiuyue: ...

She really doesn't understand.

She doesn't know, the level of education depends here, so Chen Pu has no way to explain to her... why Li Shu is not a serious student of Professor Lang, but he spends more time in Professor Lang's laboratory than Chen Pu. There are many more Pu; there is no way to explain to her the relationship between Professor Lang and Professor Shi...why the two professors have a shared laboratory, and their students will work together at some point.

In the end, Chen Pu gave up explaining, and simply said that he and Li Shu were brothers, that is, colleagues who studied together.

Now hearing Bie Zhizhi's explanation of "the first team of hygienists and the second team of veterinarians", Li Qiuyue finally understood the relationship between Chen Pu and Li Shu.

Li Qiuyue broke out in a cold sweat from the fright.

However, what she cares most in her heart is...

she is really only... one wardrobe away from five hundred yuan? Or a drawer away!

A raging fire ignited in Li Qiuyue's heart.

Of course, she is also betting.

Bet farewell between Zhi Zhi and Li Shu, Li Shu is still in charge. In this way, it's right to use Li Shu to come out and bid farewell to Zhizhi! That's right... Which family is not headed by a man? !

Li Qiuyue then said: "Hey, of course I know about the relationship between our family Chen Pu and your family's Li Shu... But it was indeed Li Shu who asked me to ask you for money, or else, you should ask him yourself? "

Li Qiuyue knew that Bie Zhizhi had just given birth and was in confinement, so it was impossible for her to run to Li Shu by herself. Moreover, the place where Li Shu and Chen Pu work is very tight, and generally no one is allowed to enter-

but what Li Qiuyue doesn't know is that Chen Pu knows that she always asks his colleagues and classmates to borrow money, and he doesn't like it, so he lied to her. She said that the place where he works is very confidential, and his family members are usually not allowed to enter, otherwise they will violate the National Security Law and be arrested.

So Li Qiuyue made a bet that not only Bie Zhizhi would not be able to go to the laboratory, but also the two female elders of Bie Zhizhi's family would not be able to enter the laboratory.

So, as long as they can't enter the lab and can't confront Li Shu...then it's up to her to decide?

So Li Qiuyue insisted, "What I said is true! I met Brother Li on the way, and I saw that he was very anxious...I asked him, and he told me, and then asked me to come to you He took the money! He also said, don't delay the matter, if you really delay...he will be shot!"

Ms. Jiang, who was feeding the iron egg to the chicken, couldn't hold back, her hands shook from laughing, and she scooped A spoonful of milk was spilled all over Tie Dan's face...

Tie Dan had almost finished eating, but he was not annoyed, and coughed and coughed at grandma, wanting to play.

Ms. Jiang hurriedly wiped the eldest grandson's face clean and continued to breastfeed.

Zhizhi also laughed, and said coldly: "Li Qiuyue, let me ask you again, are you telling the truth?"

Li Qiuyue slapped her chest loudly, "It's more real than real gold!" By the way, hurry up and give me the money, so I can send it to Senior Brother Li..."

Zhizhi said: "Well, you go downstairs first and wait for me at the Eight Immortals Table in the yard. I'll come down later to find You."

Li Qiuyue was taken aback for a moment, and then she was overjoyed! She thought to herself: Bie Zhizhi must have believed it, so she was sent downstairs to wait... Wasn't it because she didn't want Li Qiuyue to see where Bie Zhizhi hid her money!

"Okay, I'm going down right now... Come here quickly!" After saying that, Li Qiuyue happily led her son downstairs.

As soon as Li Qiuyue left, Zhizhi got up slowly, trying to find clothes in the closet.

--Li Shu explained that people from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs would come in the morning, how could she have the nerve to meet people in her pajamas! I have to change into clothes that can be seen quickly.

Ms. Jiang also knew that Zhizhi wanted to change clothes, so she quickly hugged Tiedan to her daughter-in-law, and said, "Zhizhi, tell me which one you want to wear! I'll help you!" Then she ran over and opened the closet door wide. .

Zhizhi sat on the bed, looked at the various skirts hanging in the closet, and ordered a dress with water blue flowers. Ms. Jiang matched her with a thin white cardigan sweater and a pair of thick white cotton socks.

Zhizhi changed her clothes and tied up her hair, then slowly went downstairs while supporting the wall.

Chapter 398

Zhi Zhi hadn't gone downstairs for more than 20 days.

Naturally, there are some weak legs.

As soon as she slowly moved downstairs -

Li Qiuyue rushed over impatiently, "Big sister, where's the money?"

Zhi Zhi smiled, "Aunt Zhao, open the door."

Aunt Zhao ran to open the door.

Zhizhi stared at Li Qiuyue, and said coldly: "I'll give you another chance, what you just said to me...is it true or not?"

Li Qiuyue's heart skipped a beat.

She somewhat guessed that Bie Zhizhi should have exposed her lie.

But she didn't feel ashamed, just annoyed, angry, and deeply regretful that she almost got five hundred dollars!

Li Qiuyue simply smashed the jar, "Of course it is true! Oh, hurry up and get the money! If you delay the matter, it will be bad for your Li Shu to be shot..." Seeing Zhi

Zhi She was obsessed with obsession and lost her patience, "You, leave now! Leave my house! Otherwise, I will send you to the police station! Do you know that you are cheating?" Li Qiuyue's face changed, "

You --"

Zhi Zhi, "I'm doing it for Chen Pu's sake! He finally had the chance to return to the city, and you also had the chance to follow him into the city. This fraud case... have you thought about the consequences?"

Li Qiuyue opened her mouth wide.

"You will go to jail, your children will be left alone, and Chen Pu may remarry." Zhi Zhi pointed out all the details without politeness.

Li Qiuyue's face turned pale immediately.

However, she had a stubborn mouth and said to herself: "You, you don't talk nonsense... If you don't give me the five hundred yuan, you, your man will be in trouble..."

Zhi Zhi's expression darkened instantly, "Aunt Zhao, you twist her arm, let's take her to the police station!"

Li Qiuyue panicked, "You dare-"

"Why don't I dare? I You didn't lie!" Zhizhi sneered.

Seeing Aunt Zhao approaching, Li Qiuyue became more and more flustered, and screamed in a panic: "Don't Zhi Zhi, you are shameless-"

Zhi Zhi scolded, "You came to my house to cheat money, and you still have the face to scold me Li

Qiuyue panicked and frightened, "You, what do you think you are? You, you are... a capitalist! Yes! You are the remnant of a capitalist! Look, everyone is a proletariat, poor and lower-middle peasants. How can you live in such a nice house?"

At this moment, Aunt Qiu next door heard something wrong and hurriedly stood at the gate of Zhizhi's courtyard and asked, "Zhizhi, what happened?"

Li Qiuyue Seeing someone coming, he felt much more at ease, and continued to say loudly: "What? I stepped on a sore foot and couldn't speak? Hmph, a stinking capitalist like you who specializes in sucking the blood of ordinary people, I am I won't let you go..."

"I live in an ordinary courtyard, how did I become a capitalist?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Li Qiuyue, "Your house is so beautiful..."

As soon as she said that -

Aunt Qiu who was standing in front of Zhi Zhi's house was not happy.

"Hey comrade, let me say... who are you? Are you a capitalist if you have a house to live in? Then the 87 families in our alley are 87 capitalists?" Aunt Qiu glared at Li Qiuyue.

Li Qiuyue said anxiously: "I didn't mean that! I meant..."

Well, she seemed to be unable to continue.

So Li Qiuyue pointed to the roses on the window of Bie Zhizhi's house...

She originally wanted to use these flowers and grasses to talk about things.

After all, Bie Zhizhi's house is the most beautiful and artistic one in the whole alley.

But after thinking about it, it seems that Bie Zhizhi's house really doesn't have any particularly valuable things?

--The style and texture of the furniture are similar to those of ordinary people's homes. There is an old fan on the first floor, and the upstairs room is spacious but there are no particularly valuable things.

To put it bluntly, Bie Zhizhi's home is particularly beautiful, and it's because the flowers and plants are so beautifully raised.

How much are flowers and plants worth?

That is the most worthless thing!

Thinking about it again, when Bie Zhizhi was having breakfast just now, she could have seen it clearly - Bie Zhizhi was still in confinement, but the breakfast was very simple, just a bowl of white porridge sprinkled with green onions and a fried egg And a plate of fried cabbage!

so?

It seems that Bie Zhizhi is a capitalist...it doesn't make much sense.

Li Qiuyue was a little annoyed.

But soon, she had another idea.

"You have five hundred yuan!" Li Qiuyue said triumphantly, "Which commoner has five hundred yuan in his hand? You have it, so you are a capitalist at all!" Zhizhi turned her head and looked

at Aunt Qiu, "Auntie, what she said just now...you heard it all?"

"I heard it all!" Aunt Qiu replied.

Zhizhi pointed at Li Qiuyue, "I must send you to the police station today! In addition to fraud, you now have another crime called defamation!"

A polite voice suddenly sounded-

"Hi fellow, please, don't Comrade Zhi...does he live here?"

Everyone was stunned.

Aunt Qiu who was standing at the gate of Zhizhi's courtyard was also stunned.

She turned her head and saw two men wearing white shirts, black pants, black leather shoes and carrying black leather briefcases. One of them is in his fifties with gray temples; the other is in his thirties and wears a pair of black-rimmed glasses. They look like cadres in their dress and tone of voice.

Aunt Qiu, who had already put her hips on her hips and was about to have a good chat with Li Qiuyue about what a capitalist is, like a well-behaved little quail, lowered her head and said timidly: "Yes, this is Comrade Bie Zhizhi's home ...I, I am her neighbor, you..."

The younger man said to Aunt Qiu very politely: "My fellow, we are from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We have something to do with Comrade Zhizhi, look..."

Aunt Qiu was stunned, "What? The Ministry of Foreign Affairs?"

The man nodded.

"...The Ministry of Foreign Affairs? That, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the news broadcast?" Aunt Qiu asked in disbelief.

God!

Why did people from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs come to their alley?

And he still came to look for Zhizhi?

Aunt Qiu suppressed the excitement in her stomach, and shouted loudly: "Zhi Zhi! People from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are here to find you!"

Although Zhi Zhi was only less than five meters away from her, Aunt Qiu still yelled loudly. After all, people from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs came here, this is the honor of their whole alley!

Aunt Qiu really wanted to yell for everyone to hear.

Zhizhi hurriedly greeted the door, "Hi, comrades! I'm Bie Zhizhi... please come in!"

Li Qiuyue was also stunned.

She stood in the yard, completely unaware of what had happened. What is the "Ministry of Foreign Affairs"? She doesn't understand, but she can see from Aunt Qiu's performance that this "Ministry of Foreign Affairs" should be a very powerful department?

At this moment, Li Qiuyue's mind flashed!

--Although she didn't know what the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was for, she must be a superior, otherwise Aunt Qiu wouldn't be so excited, and neither would Bie Zhizhi...Suddenly she greeted him with a smile.

Heh, since it's the superior, it's easy to handle.

Anyway, her status...for eighteen generations, she has been poor and lower-middle peasants, so she is barefoot, so why should she be afraid of Bie Zhizhi, who wears shoes?

So, Li Qiuyue sat down on the ground and burst into tears, "Oh, my life, why is it so hard! I was persecuted by the landlord in my hometown... I was persecuted by the capitalists again in the city! Oh, we ordinary people are really I can't live anymore..."

Zhizhi frowned, thinking that Chen Pu is also an intellectual, and it is not surprising that he got married when he went to the countryside to jump in the queue, but why would he date someone like Li Qiuyue?

Not only will it deceive and slander, but now it has risen to framing and extortion!

At this time, the two comrades from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs had already entered the small courtyard of Zhi Zhi's house.

Seeing Li Qiuyue sitting on the ground crying, the two gay men quickly exchanged glances.

Before the two of them found Zhizhi, they had already grasped Zhizhi's basic situation - they had just given birth to a child, her husband had to go to work, and only the elders were with her at home.

Besides, Bie Zhizhi is someone who has passed the political review...

so?

The older gay man pointed at Li Qiuyue and asked Zhizhi, "Bie, is this person here to trouble you?"

Otherwise, how could this person be in confinement after giving birth ? When is it time to make trouble?

Zhizhi nodded, a little embarrassed, and said apologetically, "I'm really sorry, please wait for me a moment, I'll ask my family to send her to the police station first." The older gay man said to the younger gay

man "Xiao Wang, please help Xiaobie! Take this troublemaker to the police station first, and I'll wait for you here... Ah, by the way, ask the aunt who was standing at the door just now to help you.

" At this time, Li Qiuyue was still crying, "I just want to do something good for the country..."

Then I suddenly heard what the two from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said - they were planning to send her to the police station ? ? ?

What the hell!

Why are these people turning towards Bie Zhizhi?

Li Qiuyue panicked.

She came to the city with her husband to enjoy the blessings, not to go to jail!

So she stood up immediately, grabbed her silly son, hurriedly said "Oh, I have something to do, I'm leaving first" and ran out quickly... The older

gay man threw a questioning question at Bie Zhizhi The look in the eyes meant: Do you want to insist on sending that girl to the police station?

Zhizhi smiled and said: "Comrade, we don't need to worry about her, come... please sit in the room."

==

But after Aunt Qiu yelled, "People from Zhizhi's Ministry of Foreign Affairs are looking for you", some neighbors did hear it .

Everyone felt strange, so they ran over to watch the fun.

However, no one dared to enter Zhi Zhi's yard, so they stood at the gate of the yard chatting.

Aunt Qiu stood at the door, very excitedly explaining the actual situation to everyone... Of course, the comrades from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs have followed Zhizhi into the living room at this moment. I don't know what the people from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said to Zhizhi...

so everyone had to stand in front of Zhizhi's house.

And after Li Qiuyue ran out of Zhi Zhi's house in a panic with her son...

because she was not familiar with the terrain, she ran in the opposite direction.

After searching for a while in a daze, Li Qiuyue figured out the direction and walked back.

Just at this time, Mo Qiao was doing housework at home, and she also ran out to watch the fun after hearing the commotion... It turned out that this matter had something to do with Bie Zhizhi? The jealousy in Mo Qiao's heart became even worse, she snorted and walked back.

In the end, Mo Qiao and Li Qiuyue met each other on a narrow road.

Li Qiuyue rolled her eyes, stepped forward and grabbed Mo Qiao's hand with great enthusiasm, and put on a weeping expression again, "Big sister, can I ask you to do me a favor?"

Chapter 399

Zhi Zhi invited two comrades from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs into the living room on the first floor.

Ms. Jiang came down holding the iron egg.

Zhizhi introduced Ms. Jiang to the two comrades, "This is my mother-in-law, my child..."

The two gay men immediately bowed to Ms. Jiang and greeted:

"Hello, madam! Oh, the children look very healthy. "

Good morning, ma'am! This child really looks like Comrade Li."

Zhizhi didn't even mention her mother-in-law's occupation, but the other party still called her "madam"? Zhizhi immediately understood that the other party already knew her details, maybe they had already gone through a political review in advance.

The two comrades began to introduce themselves.

The older one said: "Madam, don't be comrades, my name is Huang Changhua..." Then he said his position and rank.

The older one said: "Madam, hello Comrade Zhizhi, my name is Wang Chao." Like his predecessor Huang Changhua, he briefly introduced his position and rank.

Aunt Zhao came to deliver tea and took Tiedan away from Ms. Jiang's arms by the way.

Zhi Zhi sat on the sofa with the guest.

Huang Changhua quickly explained the purpose of his visit:

--The country is currently preparing for a very important and politically ambiguous international conference. In April next year, the leader will lead a delegation to visit Rice.

I believe that this time, the relationship between the flower-growing country and the United States will be unprecedentedly friendly.

The superior hopes to bring a group of people from various scientific research industries who have passed the foreign language test to go abroad together, and has specially designated several large-scale scientific research projects; then the superior will take this group of scientific researchers to visit and hold seminars with several top universities in the United States.

Therefore, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs began to screen in batches the students who know foreign languages ​​in major universities.

Today Huang Changhua and Wang Chao came to Zhizhi mainly to test her foreign language skills.

Huang Changhua first asked how Zhizhi learned foreign languages, and Zhizhi told her the way she fooled her mother-in-law, but emphasized the important point: my father taught me.

Huang Changhua nodded, and then asked, "Then do you understand eagle language besides goose language?"

Zhi Zhi shook her head, "I don't know goose language, my father didn't teach me."

Huang Changhua suddenly looked embarrassed, "This--"

Zhizhi continued: "I can only speak Eagle, German, French and Spanish... I can listen and write Japanese, but my oral English may be a bit weaker." Huang Changhua and Wang Chao were stunned, and looked at Zhizhi in shock

. Huang Changhua immediately turned his head and asked Wang Chao, "Xiao Wang, do we have test papers

in German, French, Spanish and Japanese?

"

A stack of test papers, after searching for a while, I took out the test papers in Eagle, German, French, Spanish and Japanese.

Huang Changhua handed the five language papers to Zhi Zhi, and explained: "Farewell, Comrade Zhi Zhi, I'm sorry... According to the regulations, you must answer in front of me and Xiao Wang, please understand." He said in his words Unconsciously brought a little respect.

Zhizhi nodded and said with a smile, "No problem... come on, let's go to the study!"

So under the witness of comrades Huang and Wang, Zhizhi began to write the five test papers on the spot.

Ms. Jiang was worried about Zhi Zhi's body, so she came in several times and wanted to ask if she could take a rest first... But when she saw Zhi Zhi writing the test paper seriously, she sighed again and left the study silently.

At 12:30 noon, when Li Shu rushed back, Zhi Zhi was still working on the last set of test papers.

By the time she finished, it was already one o'clock in the afternoon.

Comrades Huang and Wang breathed a sigh of relief, packed up the test papers that Zhizhi had answered, and apologized to her very guiltyly, "Don't be comrades, your body hasn't fully recovered yet, so..."

Zhizhi smiled and said: "It's all right."

Li Shu also came over to greet them both, "Let's have a home-cooked meal together!"

Huang and Wang declined.

Ms. Jiang stepped forward and forced the two to stay for lunch.

Huang and Wang thought about it, they had to run two more places in the afternoon... so they agreed.

During the meal, most of them were Li Shu chatting with Huang and Wang, and the chat was very warm.

Zhizhi was silent for a while, and finally asked Huang Changhua, "Comrade Huang, do you know that my father..."

- According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, her father's condition of not meeting the king is the most suitable. He is a big name in the industry, and he was also an overseas student sent by the government. Although he went to Goose Country, Bie Fengjun's eagle language is also very good.

Huang Changhua nodded with a smile, "Your father, Comrade Bie Fengjun, was reserved by the superior."

Zhizhi immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and then said, "Comrade Huang, I would like to ask you to do me a favor." "

You say, as long as I It can be done." Huang Changhua replied.

Zhizhi said: "I always feel that my Eagle language is still a little unstable. I'd better trouble you to find some books for me." I read it when I was in the city.

Huang Changhua had a strange expression on his face.

He is from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, so of course he can speak Eagle, and when Bie Zhizhi was answering the paper, he stood aside and watched her write... He was very sure that Bie Zhizhi's Eagle language was very good.

So, why does she still need eagle language textbooks?

For Huang Changhua, this is not a big problem.

"It just so happens that I have it on hand," Huang Changhua said immediately, "However, I have something to do in the afternoon, why don't I bring it to you in the evening?"

Li Shu immediately said: "Comrade Huang, you still have to run around in the afternoon, how about this, I will go to the guest house where you live to find you at 8 o'clock in the evening, and you can give me the book?" Huang Changhua is in his fifties,

so I have been away on a business trip for half a month on a hot day, and I am already very tired. It is of course best to be lazy.

At that moment, the two made an appointment.

After Huang Changhua and Wang Chao finished their meal, they thanked Ms. Jiang and left.

After all, Zhizhi was still in confinement.

After struggling for such a long time, writing papers and eating with guests... It's both debilitating and sleepy.

She was so tired that her face was sallow, and she had no appetite at lunch.

After Li Shu sent Huang and Wang away, he immediately returned and went upstairs with Zhizhi in his arms.

He helped her change her clothes, brought warm water to wipe her face and body, and brought hot water to soak her feet...Of course, the

two chatted for a while.

"Zhi Zhi, how many test papers have you done in total? How did you get to this point?" Li Shu asked.

Zhizhi replied: "Five copies, Japanese is the most uncertain...By the way, Li Shu, are you the one who submitted the political review materials for me?" "Yes!" Li Shu said naturally, "

Such a good opportunity, It would be a pity if we didn't fight for it." Then he briefly talked about the situation at that time.

"Speaking of it, it's thanks to Professor Lang... Last month, I saw the letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to him, which was about this matter. Because Professor Lang's conditions are also met, and then I I just asked a few more questions. Professor Lang told me that the time is almost up, and if I want to sign up for you, I have to hurry up."

"Of course I didn't think too much about it. I thought this was a good opportunity. I quickly signed up for you, and prepared and attached your political review materials... I just submitted it, and Aunt Zhao ran to Ask me to tell you that you are popular... Later, when there were many incidents, I forgot about it. Comrade Huang and Comrade Wang went to find me yesterday, and I just remembered..." Li Shu explained.

Zhi Zhi nodded, and then asked, "Will Professor Lang go?"

Li Shu replied, "Yes."

Zhi Zhi looked at Li Shu, and asked with a smile, "Then you are not afraid, I was really chosen?"

Li Shu was surprised, and he was stunned for a while before answering: "Why...is it possible that he won't be selected?"

Zhi Zhi was also stunned.

After a while, she smiled.

She and Li Shu have always been like-minded partners.

No matter when, where, and what kind of situation, she and his ideas always have a high degree of fit.

It was the first time that she and Li Shu were in the same event, and their thoughts were not on the same brain frequency.

--What she was afraid of was that if she was really chosen, she would accompany her superior to go abroad, and the two of them would be separated. But he was surprised that she couldn't be selected because of her good conditions?

Zhizhi was very moved.

Li Shu's love for her is truly a selfless love.

He trusted her, loved her,

and seized every opportunity for her...

He didn't mind that she was more dazzling than him.

He encourages her to be better.

Li Shu said again: "At first I was thinking that it would be good to have Professor Lang take care of you, but I didn't expect our dad to go too... that would be even better, I don't worry." Zhizhi smiled and said: "

Then You are not afraid, I went abroad and fell in love with a blond foreigner?"

"Not afraid!"

After saying that, Li Shu immediately lifted up his shirt, revealing his lumpy abdominal muscles, and said confidently: "If I can't keep your heart, then I'm not good enough...Hmph, I'm not good enough for myself... Still very confident."

Zhizhi smiled and stroked his abdominal muscles.

But she didn't miss the unease that leaked from his eyes the moment he turned his head.

Zhizhi didn't speak, pretending not to see it.

She changed the subject with a smile, and said that Li Qiuyue came to the house this morning to borrow money to make trouble...

Li Shu was dumbfounded.

He immediately said: "I'm sorry Zhi Zhi, I only know that this person is very annoying, I thought it might be better for you lesbians to refuse, but I didn't expect her to be such a radical person... Don't worry, I will go to Chen Pu in the afternoon , you don't care about this matter from now on, let me handle it, and you can take a good rest and take care of your body in the future."

Zhizhi shook her head, "It's not a big deal... I can handle it, and my mother is here, don't worry, I You can't afford it."

Li Shu didn't say a word.

He accompanied Zhizhi to take a nap... After Zhizhi fell asleep, he went downstairs lightly.

Nothing in the afternoon.

After dinner in the evening, Zhi Zhi urged Li Shu to go to Huang Changhua to get eagle language textbooks.

Li Shu went there by bicycle, and bought a big watermelon when he came back.

As soon as Ms. Jiang saw the big watermelon, she scolded Li Shu like a dog, "...I know that Zhi Zhi is still in confinement, so I can't eat this. Don't you and Aunt Zhao know that the weather is hot now? But for Zhi Zhi Zhi, we don't buy it, because we are afraid that Zhi Zhi will want to eat it if she sees us eating it, so you'd better go and buy one specially... You think your daughter-in-law is not my own, don't you?" Li Shu

: ...Actually, a few days ago, Zhi Zhi whispered to him that she wanted to eat watermelon. But considering that she is still in confinement and can't eat... So Li Shu persuaded Zhi Zhi a few words, asking her to wait for a while until she is confinement.

But today on the road, he saw a local farmer pushing a wheelbarrow out to sell watermelons, so he bought one out of nowhere.

The result -

"Then I'll give this watermelon to Aunt Qiu." Li Shu said sullenly.

Zhizhi smiled and said: "It's okay, you can go downstairs to eat, just don't let me see it. It doesn't matter, I will give birth in a few days, and then I will have a big meal... ...Okay, go down and eat watermelon!"

Then she winked at Li Shu.

Li Shu understood in seconds.

In the end, Li Shu went downstairs with Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao. The three of them ate half of a large watermelon, and Li Shu gave the other half to Aunt Qiu next door.

Soon, Li Shu secretly took a small piece of watermelon with skin hidden in advance and went upstairs. He closed the door, first handed the watermelon to Zhizhi, and then put a few eagle language textbooks from Huang Changhua on the table.

Zhizhi smiled and took a bite of the watermelon.

Can eat refreshing and sweet watermelon in such hot weather!

It is really something that can make people wake up from sleep laughing!

Zhizhi squinted her eyes in happiness.

Slowly finished eating a piece of watermelon that was not that big at all...

She still couldn't get enough of it, and then saw Li Shu flipping through those half-old eagle language textbooks?

"Do you understand?" Zhizhi asked him.

Li Shu replied truthfully: "I can understand a little bit. I learned the eagle language in high school for a while...but I haven't touched it for a long time, and I seem to have almost forgotten it." "It doesn't matter," Zhizhi said with a

smile , "Just pick it up again."

Li Shu said "Yes".

After a while, he suddenly froze, and suddenly raised his head to look at Zhi Zhi.

Li Shu couldn't believe it and asked: "Zhi Zhi, you mean..." He took a deep breath, and then asked vigorously: "You asked Comrade Huang for these textbooks, but you actually want to show them to me?" Zhi Zhi

nodded , seriously said: "I think the island planting project you are in charge of is very, very important, and it should go abroad together. After all, we have no experience in this aspect of knowledge, let alone in China, so we just put it abroad. , such experience...should not be much. So let's find more relevant information, it is also a kind of expansion of thinking, what do you think?" Li Shu looked at

her, speechless for a long time, "But ..."

Zhi Zhi interrupted him, "Li Shu, I know what you're worried about! But it's only the end of July, and I won't be going abroad until April next year. I think this time is more than enough! And don't be afraid, at home, you You can practice oral English with me. In the laboratory, you can practice oral English with Professor Lang..." "

Li Shu, I believe you can! You have a foundation, but you haven't been in contact for too long, so you are unfamiliar." Zhi Zhi Said in one sentence, "Don't worry, I'm out of confinement now, and Mom and Aunt Zhao will take care of us here until the New Year! You don't need to worry about housework at home, you can put most of your energy on Studying and experimenting!"

Li Shu looked at Zhi Zhi, his eyes flushed, "Do you really think... I'm a genius? I can learn everything?"

Zhi Zhi said confidently: "Don't you? Think about it, I studied four years before you, and I skipped two levels. What about you, you usually have to do housework and study...you skipped one level! Who can do it in general?" Then Zhi Zhi smiled shyly, "Unless you don't want to Go...Of course, out of my selfish thoughts...I still want to go abroad with you, see the world together, study together, improve together, and come back together...Li Shu, okay?" Li Shu Throwing down the textbook, she hugged Zhizhi, and said in a trembling voice: "Zhizhi, thank you! Thank you for accompanying me, and for giving me the opportunity to accompany you... Good! I will learn, and I will study hard , Zhi Zhi, I will always be with you from now on."

Zhi Zhi hugged him back forcefully.

Chapter 400

A week later, Zhizhi finally gave birth.

According to the requirements of her elders, she wore long-sleeved clothes, trousers, cotton socks and pull-back shoes in the hottest weather in early August...and a hat on her head.

With Li Shu's support, Zhizhi walked slowly from the east side of the alley, knocking on doors from house to house, and walked towards the west side of the alley.

This is a local custom in Huai'an.

--A young woman has given birth to a child and needs to recuperate at home during the confinement period. Relatives and friends are not allowed to visit at home, so as not to disturb the mother's recuperation. So after the young woman finishes confinement, she will come to her relatives and friends to announce the good news and send red eggs.

Ms. Jiang hugged Tiedan and followed Zhi Zhi and Li Shu with a smile...

Aunt Zhao was carrying a pannier and a big basket. Eggs with shells painted bright red.

Tie Dan is very rare in the outside world.

He nestled in Ms. Jiang's arms, his eyes widened, and he kept turning his head to look around, his little face was full of curious expressions.

And Li Shu and Zhi Zhi went door-to-door knocking on the door, sending red eggs to the neighbors.

The neighbors are overjoyed!

One is because Tie Dan is good-looking, strong in body, and smart in mind, so eating the doll's red eggs is tantamount to being blessed with Tie Dan!

One reason is that Li Shu and Zhi Zhi are the strongest combination in the local area. This young couple is handsome and pretty, generous and not short of money, and both of them are intellectuals... Most importantly, Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi, she is a man in one fell swoop! Such good luck must be dipped in!

So, every neighbor happily accepted the four red eggs that Zhi Zhi sent, and even teased Tie Dan a bit.

Touch Tie Dan's head, pinch Tie Dan's plump arm, and then shake Tie Dan's little hand...

Since everyone has shown a lot of love for Tie Dan, Tie Dan's children also show their love without hesitation. The smiling face made the mothers-in-law and aunts laugh heartily.

Of course, the mothers-in-law and aunts accepted the red eggs from Zhi Zhi, and returned some gifts to Zhi Zhi, most of which were vegetables grown in their own yards, potatoes, etc. Although they were not worth much, they were all It is a common thing at home, but Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao like this atmosphere.

However, when Zhi Zhi and Li Shu came to the door of Mo Qiao's house along the established route -

before knocking on the door, they heard the voice of Mo Qiao and her mother-in-law scolding from the closed courtyard.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu looked at each other.

Li Shu raised his hand and knocked on the courtyard door.

Soon, someone opened the door.

Mo Qiao, whose face was full of tears and his eyes were red and swollen, stood at the door and saw Zhi Zhi.

--Generally speaking, Zhizhi ate and woke up to eat every day during the confinement period, and her skin was whitened by more than one degree. In addition, I was very thin during pregnancy, and now I am a little fatter. The skin and flesh of the whole face and body are stretched out, and the skin is thin and fair, full of gelatinous texture.

In addition, Zhi Zhi was born beautiful...

Mo Qiao looked at Zhi Zhi in a daze, and after a while she recognized who Zhi Zhi was.

Zhi Zhi smiled, and was about to speak -

but saw that Mo Qiao's originally resentful expression suddenly became more distorted after seeing her? ? ?

Zhizhi was startled.

"Bang!"

Mo Qiao slammed the door shut without saying a word.

Zhi Zhi was shut out.

How could anyone be so rude? !

It would be a lie to say that you are not angry.

Zhi Zhi was about to turn around and leave- but she heard Mo Qiao's mother-in- law

asking in the yard, "Who came just now?"

Zhizhi thought for a while and said loudly: "Mother-in-law, I'm Zhizhi... I'm confinement today, and I'll bring you some red eggs. I'll put the red eggs at the door for you!

" Signaled Aunt Zhao to put a few eggs at the door of Mo Qiao's house.

"Ah? Is Zhizhi here?" Mo Qiao's mother-in-law hurriedly said loudly, "... Zhizhi, wait! Wait!" "

Squeak-" the door opened.

Granny Mo Qiao, who was wearing an apron, came out of the house and said happily: "Zhizhi, are you confinement?"

Then she saw Aunt Jiang holding her in her arms with wide-open eyes. An iron egg with rolling eyes.

Mo Qiao's mother-in-law let out a "wow", showing a pleasant expression, "Is this the iron egg? Oh, it looks so much like Xiao Li...ah, how strong is she?" Then, Mo Qiao's mother-in-law asked Ms. Jiang for money again

. , I want to hug an iron egg.

Ms. Jiang hugged Tiedan generously.

Tie Dan stared at Mo Qiao's mother-in-law for a while, because Mo Qiao's mother-in-law was always smiling, so Tie Dan also smiled at her, showing her bare gums.

But Granny Mo Qiao was so happy...

"Grandma Tie Dan, look quickly, Tie Dan is smiling at me!" Granny Mo Qiao laughed.

Mo Qiao's mother-in-law turned her head and called her daughter-in-law again, "Mo Qiao, come quickly!"

Mo Qiao came over with a sullen face.

Just at this time, Aunt Zhao took out four red eggs from the basket and prepared to put them at the gate of Mo Qiao's house.

Mo Qiao's mother-in-law hurriedly said: "Aunt Zhao, you hand us the red egg to Mo Qiao, so that she can receive the joy with her own hands..." "

Mo Qiao, hurry up and take it!" Mo Qiao's mother-in-law urged her daughter-in-law again .

Mo Qiao turned her head to the side, stretched out her hand angrily, and caught the red egg that Aunt Zhao handed over.

Mo Qiao's mother-in-law said to Mo Qiao again: "Come and hug Tie Dan, and have some joy... Oh, Tie Dan is really beautiful, smart and healthy..." Mo Qiao said angrily:

" Aren't I still holding the red egg in my hand? Do you want me to hold the egg or hold the baby?"

Mo Qiao's mother-in-law was a little embarrassed to get off the stage, she frowned and lowered her voice and said, "Why are you crazy with outsiders?"

Mo Qiao Bitter.

Mo Qiao's mother-in-law said again: "Then you put down the red egg, come and hug the iron egg."

--Before Zhi Zhi came, Mo Qiao was arguing with her mother-in-law in the yard. Originally, it was just a few chores that were not done, but when the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law quarreled, they would always end up arguing about the topic of "who makes you lose your stomach and give birth to a son".

Who knew Bie Zhizhi was here again!

Mo Qiao was very annoyed.

But she didn't dare to disobey her mother-in-law, so she put down the red egg angrily, walked to her mother-in-law and was about to hug Tie Dan... "

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow..."

tiedan burst into tears.

Mo Qiao's mother-in-law was stunned, and hurriedly asked Ms. Jiang, "Grandma Tie Dan, what's wrong with Tie Dan? I, I didn't move!" Ms. Jiang

glanced at Mo Qiao and said, "We Tie Dan and Mo Qiao are not together. Fate!"

Grandma Mo Qiao was stunned.

Aunt Zhao also said: "Half a month ago, when Zhizhi was still in confinement, Mo Qiao broke into our house to see Tie Dan. Since then, Tie Dan doesn't like Mo Qiao very much..."

Then she asked Ms. Jiang in a low voice, "Is it true that our Tie Dan still holds grudges?"

When Ms. Jiang first started to take care of Tie Dan, she really felt that her grandson was a child prodigy. But after Li Shu's explanation, coupled with observation... she finally accepted that Tie Dan is actually an ordinary child, but his ability to capture emotions is extremely keen. It can be judged by the tone, voice, and actions of people around you.

However, just now, Mo Qiao slammed Zhizhi's door in front of her face, which made Ms. Jiang very upset, so she said, "Maybe!"

Mo Qiao's mother-in-law was even more surprised, and she asked Mo Qiao, "Will you go to Zhizhi then?" Went to Zhi's house? They are confinement at home, why are you going to join in the fun?"

Mo Qiao felt aggrieved, and said in a bad voice: "Go to see the child prodigy!"

Just now when Mo Qiao came over, Tie Dan cried ...

Mo Qiao was so angry that he walked aside, and Tie Dan gradually stopped crying.

As a result, Mo Qiao's mother-in-law hugged Tie Dan at this moment, and walked towards Mo Qiao unconsciously, originally to question-

but as soon as Tie Dan approached Mo Qiao and sensed Mo Qiao's existence, he immediately burst into tears again !

Grandma Mo Qiao was stunned.

She hurried to the side with Tie Dan in her arms.

Tie Dan's cry became weaker.

Mo Qiao's mother-in-law didn't believe in this evil, and walked towards Mo Qiao's direction holding Tie Dan in her arms. After walking a few steps, Tie Dan cried again.

Mo Qiao: ...

just very angry.

Granny Mo Qiao:? ? ?

Ms. Jiang smiled and said: "Okay, okay, we should go too... More than half of the families have not been there yet! Our Zhizhi is only the first day of confinement today, so we must be troubled!" She hugged Tiedan from Mo Qiao's mother-in-law's arms.

Grandma Tiedan didn't want to disturb her, so she said, "Wait!"

She ran into the kitchen, and soon came back with her apron on, and poured about half a catty of shelled peanuts in the apron on the Zhao Auntie put it in her big basket and said, "These peanuts were sent by our Mo Qiao's natal mother, they were grown in their own fields... Take some back and give them to Zhi Zhi!" Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "Thank you mother-in-law.

"

She couldn't help but look at Mo Qiao again.

For some reason, Zhi Zhi always felt that Mo Qiao was extremely hostile towards her.

But when did she provoke Mo Qiao? Is it because she is someone else's daughter-in-law?

Quite baffling.

Sure enough, Zhi Zhi just stared at Mo Qiao for a while, and found that Mo Qiao was looking at herself with a very strange look.

How should I put it, a little gloating, and full of malice?

No one likes staying at Mo Qiao's house, so Zhi Zhi and her family leave.

Zhi Zhihua spent almost the whole day delivering eggs to her neighbors, and ate something casually at noon. She didn't return home until after four o'clock in the afternoon.

Zhi Zhi went upstairs to catch up on sleep.

She was in a drowsy sleep, as if she heard someone making loud noises and arguing?

Zhizhi opened her eyes.

He took out his watch from under the pillow and saw that it was already half past six?

Um? what happened? Usually this is the time for dinner at home, but why has Aunt Zhao and her mother-in-law not called her to dinner after the time has passed?

Zhi Zhi quickly got up.

Beside him is the Iron Egg sleeping soundly like a little pig.

Zhizhi stretched out her hand and ruaed her son's plump head, got up and put on her clothes.

During the process of changing clothes, Zhi Zhi had already heard that there was indeed a quarrel in her own yard.

And she could hear clearly that the people who quarreled included: mother-in-law, Aunt Zhao and Mo Qiao.

Is it really related to Mo Qiao?

Zhi Zhi couldn't help thinking of Mo Qiao's vicious eyes when she went to Mo Qiao's house to deliver red eggs in the afternoon.

Zhizhi looked at her son again.

Tiedan is probably tired today, and slept soundly!

If his son is still awake, Zhizhi will not disturb him.

Even if the son wakes up...

this guy weighed six catties when he was born, and he has gained several catties during the confinement period, and Zhi Zhi can only hold him for half an hour at most... his hands are sore soon.

In other words, without the help of her mother-in-law, Aunt Zhao or Li Shu, Zhizhi would have nothing to do with this fat boy.

So she could only stay in the house and take care of her son.

Therefore, Zhizhi walked out of the room softly, half closed the door, and slowly pushed open the glass window in the corridor.

The voices of the quarrel in the yard on the first floor suddenly became clear-

Mo Qiao was the most hysterical, "Kill to pay for life, pay for debt! Is this justified? Yes or not? As long as you have a little bit of conscience... Hurry up and pay me back the money! That's life-saving money for our family!"

Hearing this, Zhizhi was a little confused.

What does Mo Qiao mean -

the family still owes her Mo Qiao money?

Which one is this?

Ms. Jiang said unceremoniously: "Mo Qiao, please be clear, who owes you money? Our family? Ah bah! No matter who is in our family, it is impossible to ask others to borrow money!" Mo Qiao

screamed : "That money...is my fate! If you don't accept it! I, I will fight with you..." At

this time, Aunt Zhao's voice sounded, "Ma'am, I called Granny Mo Qiao!

At the same time, Li Shu also came back from work and asked, "Mom, what's wrong?"

Ms. Jiang said angrily, "How do I know what's wrong? Mo Qiao came to me like a madman and asked for 800 yuan. " One dollar, what are you talking about... Is this what our family owes her? I was just asking, but she ended up like this... By the way, Grandma Yuanyuan (Mo Qiao's mother-in-law), you came just in time, I will ask you Daughter-in-law, your daughter-in-law is going crazy, you should ask and find out what's going on."

Zhi Zhi was stunned when she heard this.

Eight hundred dollars?

Why did Mo Qiao say that he owed her 800 yuan?

Presumably everyone downstairs is also confused.

Mo Qiao's mother-in-law asked, "Mo Qiao, I told you to cook dinner and you didn't cook, why did you come to Tie Dan's house?"

Mo Qiao burst into tears, "I don't care! You owe me 800 yuan Return the money to me quickly! Otherwise, I will... I will die for you to see!"

Mo Qiao's mother-in-law asked suspiciously: "What? Eight hundred dollars?"

Mo Qiao said word by word: "Yes They cheated me of 800 yuan! 800 yuan!"

Mo Qiao's mother-in-law scolded: "Are you out of your mind? Don't say you are poor, even if you have 800 yuan, Zhizhi Are you and Xiao Li the ones who are short of money? Besides, where did you get the 800 yuan to lend to Zhi Zhi and Xiao Li... You should explain to me the origin of the 800 yuan first, and then tell me The whereabouts of the 800 yuan!"

Mo Qiao cried: "Yanan (Mo Qiao's husband) took one third back from the unit, one third I borrowed from my mother's family, and the other third One is that I borrowed it from...someone I don't know..."

Mo Qiao's mother-in-law was stunned.

Zhi Zhi who was upstairs was also stunned.

Zhi Zhi thought that Mo Qiao was blackmailing people, but she didn't expect...

Since she can tell the source of the money, so? ? ?

Suddenly, Ms. Jiang exclaimed: "Oh grandma Yuanyuan, are you okay

?

" Then he turned around and left, "Mom, you continue to make it clear here, I will go to the police station to call the police and bring the comrades of the police!" Mo Qiao screamed, "

Li Shu, come back to me - don't call the police! As long as you Pay back the money, I, I will not call the police!"

Hearing this, Zhi Zhi looked around and found that Li Shu didn't pay attention to Mo Qiao at all, and had already left on his bicycle quickly.

Zhizhi gave Li Shu a thumbs up in her heart.

Next, probably Mo Qiao's mother-in-law fainted. Ms. Jiang and Aunt Zhao helped her sit down on the small bench, brought her warm water to feed her, fed her quick-acting heart-relief pills, wiped her forehead and neck with a wet towel, and lightened her with a cattail fan. Gently fan the wind...

Mo Qiao's mother-in-law woke up slowly.

She looked at Mo Qiao, took a few deep breaths, and asked, "Did Zhi Zhi and Xiao Li ask you to borrow money?"

Mo Qiao just cried, "Mom! We're done! Yanan and his unit are going to settle their accounts now." If Bie Zhizhi doesn't pay us back, Yanan might go to jail! Also, the money I borrowed from someone... It's 70% profit! What should I do?" Mo

Qiao The mother-in-law was taken aback, and asked sharply: "What? You, you are borrowing usury?"

Mo Qiao burst into tears, "As long as Bie Zhizhi is willing to pay back the money..."

Ms. Jiang couldn't stand it anymore, and said coldly : "Mo Qiao, I can remind you that this meal can be eaten indiscriminately, and you can't talk indiscriminately! If you say it, you have to be responsible! So you make it clear, who in our family asked you to borrow money? Mo

Qiao cried, "Yes, it's Li Shu!"

Ms. Jiang was stunned, "Li Shu? Why did he ask you to borrow money?"

She didn't believe it! Zhi Zhi and his wife had more than 10,000 yuan in savings, and when the couple held a wedding banquet, Zhi Zhi's family gave them thousands of yuan, and the money that Lao Li gave the young couple to buy a house (not yet spent)...

In addition, this time she rushed over to take care of Zhizhi's confinement and brought over a thousand yuan, she kept three hundred for grocery shopping, and gave the remaining seven hundred yuan to Zhizhi!

It is conservatively estimated that Zhizhi has four to five thousand yuan in cash.

Now the relationship between the young couple is as good as honey, how could Li Shu ask Mo Qiao to borrow money?

Ms. Jiang didn't believe it, and said with a sneer, "You said you lent money to Li Shu? What about the IOU? What about witnesses? What a coincidence, show me all the evidence! If not... That is you extorting!"

Standing at the glass window in the corridor on the first floor, Zhi Zhi heard the four words "extortion" from her mother-in-law...

A light flashed in her mind, and she suddenly understood!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 857 33
https://m.shubaow.net/252/252240/ Author: ginger shredded wine Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-06-23 Latest: Chapter 33 rebirth fin...
405K 25.4K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.7M 94.5K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
168K 2.8K 89
https://m.shubaow.net/220/220600/ Author: Gong An Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-11-02 Latest: Chapter 89 The Finale Everything is...