𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂. ❪ 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋...

By -eternallssunshine

━━━━━━━━ ❛ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄❜ ❫ ⟨ SUPERNATURAL OC/OC 𝖥𝖠𝖭𝖥𝖨𝖢 ⟩ ▐ ꒰ఎ ❛ 𝗀𝗈𝖽 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒅 𝗆𝖾 𝙚𝙫... More

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪┊𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂
𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖦𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖯𝖧
𝖦𝖱𝖠𝖯𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖲
𝒗𝒐𝒍 𝒊, 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛
𝟬𝟭, ❛𝖡𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖦❜
𝟬𝟮, ❛𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖤 𝖱𝖴𝖫𝖤𝖲, 𝖲𝖠𝖬𝖬𝖸❜
𝟬𝟰, ❛𝖱𝖤𝖢𝖸𝖢𝖫𝖤, 𝖬𝖠𝖭❜
𝟬𝟱, ❛ROOM FOR 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤 𝖬𝖮𝖱𝖤❜
𝟬𝟲, ❛𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖪𝖸 𝖡𝖠𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖱𝖣❜

𝟬𝟯, ❛𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖲𝖬𝖤𝖫𝖫 𝖫𝖨𝖪𝖤 𝖠 𝖳𝖮𝖨𝖫𝖤𝖳❜

1.4K 72 0
By -eternallssunshine

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▏⛧▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐎 𝐓 𝐈 𝐂 ₊˚.༄𖥸 ──
𝗩𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗠𝗘 𝗜 ── ❪ 𝘖𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘙𝘖𝘈𝘋 𝘈𝘎𝘈𝘐𝘕 ❫
𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥𝘕𝘈𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘈𝘓 ────── ❪ 🌿🕊️!
𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖮𝖭𝖤, 𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗧𝗢𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗧

𝟬𝟯. ╱ ✷ ❝ don't look at me i
don't have a dick ❞
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗬𝗡 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥 the sounds of her heart rapildy beating against her ribcage as she dangles off the side of the bridge, Sam's hand tightly wrapped around her wrist with the hopes that he wouldn't let go of her hand, and cause her to plumet into the water below them.

"Oh my, God. Holy shit!" Gracelyn can't help the words slipping past her lips as she keeps her eyes above her and not down as heights were actually the only honest fear of the youngest Winchester. "Holy shit."

"Grace." Sam calls down to his twin sister, "I gotta - I gotta pull you up, okay? I need you to climb up my body when I get you close enough."

"What? Sam! I can't do that!"

"Yes, you can! You have, too." Sam pants from the running and fear. "Gracie, climb."

Gracelyn and Sam both grunt as he slowly pulls his twin sister up, and as soon as she's up high enough, she quickly latches onto his shoulders. Both of their heads are close together now, a slight comfort to know the two of them were okay.

"Okay, keep going." Sam encourages her, "Get back over, and then pull me up."

A quiet whimper leaves her lips as she accidentally looks down at the water below them, reaching to grab onto a metal bar, and using her strength to pull herself up and over back onto the bridge.

Leaning back over, she reaches out and helps Sam pull himself back onto the bridge next, the twins hugging each other tightly.

"Are you okay?" Sam pulls away, grabbing her by the face and looking her over for any sort of wound, or scratch. "Gracie, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I'm okay." She tells him with a brief pause, "Where - where the hell is Dean?!"

"Dean!" Sam calls out for their older brother, looking down below as Dean crawls himself out of the water and onto the muddy bank, "Hey, are you alright?!"

"I'm super." Dean brings his hand up to make an "okay" sign with his hands.

────── ❪ 🌿🕊️!

𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 trunk of his car shut as Sam and Gracelyn walk over to him.

"Car alright?" Sam questions.

"Yeah, whatever she did to it, it seems alright now." Dean answers, "That Constance chick - what a BITCH!"

"Well, she doesn't want us digging around, that's for sure." Sam shrugged his shoulders as Dean sat on the trunk of the car, the twins following his move and sitting on either side of him, "So where's the trail go from here, Genus?"

Dean throws his arms out in frustration as the three sit in silence.

The twins look at each other from behind Dean as they sniff the air, both of them turning to look at their brother, "You smell like a toilet."

────── ❪ 🌿🕊️!

"𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠, 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘." Dean slams his credit card into the front desk of the motel.

"You guys having a reunion or something?" The older man at the front desk asked as he picks up the card and looks over the name that had been on it.

Gracelyn looks at the man in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"That other guy, Bert Aframian." He replied, "He came in and bought out a room for the whole month."

Dean turns to look at the two standing behind him.

────── ❪ 🌿🕊️!

𝗦𝗔𝗠 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 lock on the motel door as Dean and Gracelyn stand watch. Gracelyn walks in as soon as the doors unlock while Sam has to yank Dean into the room by the back of his jacket as he wasn't paying any attention.

Stunned at all of the torn out articles on the wall, the three just stand in the doorway for a moment.

Dean turns on the lamp sitting on one of the bedside tables, picking up an unfinished burger up from the table and sniffing it as the twins walk over a ring of salt. "I don't think he's been here for a couple days at least."

Sam is crouched down on the floor as he picks up some of the salt off the carpet, "Salt, cat's-eye shells."

"He was worried, trying to keep something from coming in." Gracelyn stated.

"What do you got there?" Sam questions as Dean looks at some of the articles taped to the walls of the motel room.

"Centennial highway victims." Dean answers, "I don't get it. I mean, different men, different jobs, age, ethnicities. There's always a connection, right? What do these guys have in common?"

All three siblings were looking at different walls filled with articles.

"Dad figured it out." Sam speaks up, causing Gracelyn and Dean to turn towards him.

"What do you mean?"

"He found the same article we did." Sam tells them, "Constance Welch. She's a woman in white."

"You sly dogs." Dean turns to look at the wall of the missing people. "Alright, so if we're dealing with a woman in white, dad would've found the corpse and destroyed it."

Gracelyn ignores the ringing of her phone as she looks between her brothers, "She might have another weakness."

"No, dad would want to make sure." Dean moves closer to the twins, "He'd dig her up. Does it say where she's buried?"

"No, not that I can tell." Sam says, "If I were dad, though, I'd go ask her husband, if he's still alive."

"Alright, why don't the two of you see if you can find an address? I'm gonna get cleaned up." Dean tells them as he walks towards the bathroom.

"Hey, Dean, what I said earlier about mom and dad - I'm sorry." Sam apologizes to his brother.

Dean holds his hand up, "No chick-flick moments."

"Alright....Jerk."

"Bitch."

"Dicks."

As Dean moves into the bathroom, Sam notices a photo pinned to the mirror of him, Dean, Gracelyn and their dad sitting on the back of the Impala.

"You're not gonna get that?" Sam turns at the sound of Gracelyn's phone ringing before she declines the phone call.

"Hmm? Oh, no." She shakes her head as she sits on the end of the bed, "It's just Luke."

"Luke?" Sam smirked, "The two of you seem to be doing just fine. I've never seen two people more made for each other than the two of you."

"Will you shut up?" Gracelyn hisses at her twin brother as she glances towards the bathroom door where she can hear the shower running.

"Seriously? You haven't told Dean?"

"No, and Dad doesn't know about it either." The brunette runs her hands through her messy and knotted up hair.

"Gracie, you and Lukas are serious. The two of you live together, and you haven't told our brother?"

"No, okay, I haven't. I haven't talked to neither dad or Dean in the two years that we've been gone. Besides, If Dean found out that his baby sister was dating, let alone, living with her childhood best friend, he would kill Luke...and me!"

"Grace-,"

"No, Sam, I'm done talking about it." She crosses her arms over her chest, "Let's just find this address, talk to the husband and finish with this hunt so that we can go home."

Sam holds his hands up in surrender, "Okay. Alright."

────── ❪ 🌿🕊️!

"𝗛𝗘𝗬, 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦. 𝗜'𝗠 starving." Dean tells the twins as he walks out of the bathroom, pausing as he sees Sam listening to his voicemails and Gracelyn asleep on the bed. "I'm gonna grab a little something to eat at that dinner down the street. You want anything?"

"No." Sam shakes his head before Dean walks out the door. He finishes listening to Jessica's voicemail before Dean calls him, "What?"

"Dude, five-o. Take off."

"What about you?" Sam stands up from the bed, turning to shake the sleeping girl up from her bed.

"Oh, they kind of spotted me. Go find dad."

"Grace! Grace, hey, wake up." Sam shakes her sleeping figure, who opens her eyes with a loud groan, "Come on, now. The cops are outside."

"What about Dean?" Gracelyn springs awake as she jumps up from the bed and shoves her feet back into her old beat up converse.

"He was already spotted. Told us to go find dad. Come on, out the bathroom window." Sam ushers her into the bathroom, pulling the bathroom window up, "Go. You first."

"Ugh, I wasn't built for climbing out of windows." Gracelyn whines as she lands on the ground, Sam crawling out behind her. "I hate my life. So, what's the move now?"

"We go find Joseph Welch."

────── ❪ 🌿🕊️!

𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗠𝗘𝗡 opens the door as Gracelyn knocks. "Hi, sir, uh, are you Joseph Welch?"

"Yeah."

"Have you, by any chance, seen this man?" Sam holds up the family photo for Joseph to look at, pointing directly towards John Winchester.

"Yeah, he was older, but that's him." Joseph holds the photo in his hands before handing it back to Sam. "He came by here three or four days ago, said he was a reporter."

"That's right." Sam nods his head. "The three of us are working on a story together." He gestures towards his sister.

"Well, I don't know what the hell kind of story you're working on - the questions he asked me." Joseph tells the twins.

"About your late wife, Constance." Gracelyn states, moving to stuff her hand in the back pockets of her ripped black jeans.

"He asked me where she was buried." Joseph tell them.

"And where is that again?" The twins asked in sync.

"What, I got to go through this twice?" The Welch man questioned the two 'reporters'.

"It's fact checking, if you don't mind." Sam glances over at Gracelyn for a little bit of help, but all she does is shake her shoulders.

"In a plot behind my old place over on Breckenridge." Joseph answers.

"Why did you move, if you don't mind me asking." Gracelyn asked, smiling towards the man.

"I'm not gonna live in the house where my children died."

"Mr. Welch, did you ever marry again?" Asked Sam.

"No way." He shakes his head, "Constance - she was the love of my life, prettiest woman I ever known."

"So you had a happy marriage?" Gracelyn asks.

"Definitely."

"Well, that should do it." Sam motions towards the Impala he had driven him and Gracelyn in. "Thanks for your time. Mr. Welch, you ever hear of a woman in white?" Sam asked just as they went to get in the car."

"Sam, what are you doing?"

Joseph turns to look at them again, "A what?"

"A woman in white or sometimes a weeping woman." Sam tells him. "It's a ghost story. Well, it's more of a phenomenon, really. They're spirits. They've been sighted for hundreds of years, dozens of places in Hawaii and Mexico, lately in Arizona, Indiana. All these are different women, you understand, but all share the same story."

"Boy, I don't care much for nonsense." Joseph tells the Winchester boy, before going to walk away.

"You see, when they were alive, their husbands were unfaithful to them, and these women, basically suffering from temporary insanity, murdered their children." Sam follows behind the male as Gracelyn just throws her arms up into the air. "Then, once they realized when they had done, they took their own lives. So now their spirits are cursed, walking back roads, waterways, and if they find an unfaithful man, they kill him, and that man is never seen again."

"You think....," Joseph's lips tremble slightly as he turns back to Sam, "You think that has something to do with Constance, you smartass?"

"You tell me."

"I mean, maybe - maybe I made some mistakes, but no matter what I did, Constance never would have killed her own children. Now, you and that girl get the hell out of here, and you don't come back!"

"Gracelyn, I think you need to report a shooting to the police." Sam tells her as he walks back towards the Impala.

The female Winchester rolls her eyes as she pulls her phone out of her pocket and dials the police department, "Uh, hi. I'm standing outside of my house, and I - I hear gunshots. I - I'm really scared, and I don't know where my husband is, he won't answer any of my phone calls. I live on Whiteford Road."

"That was freakishly amazing." Sam chuckled.

────── ❪ 🌿🕊️!

"𝙁𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀-𝙊𝙉𝙀-one call, twins?" Dean's voice rings through Sam's ear as he answers his phone, Gracelyn laid out in the backseat of the Impala as she looked over the newspaper articles they had previously printed out. "I don't know, that's pretty illegal."

"Oh, that was all Grace." Sam chuckles, looking in the rear-view mirror at his twin.

"Guess drama classes really paid off." The girl shrugs.

"Listen, we gotta talk."

"Tell me about it. So the husband was unfaithful. We are dealing with a woman in white." Sam tells his brother. "She's buried behind her old house. So that should've been dad's next stop."

"Sammy, would you shut up for a second? And put me on speaker so Gracie can hear." Dean said, and Sam does just that, but he keeps talking.

"I just can't figure out why he hasn't destroyed the corpse yet."

"Well, that's what I'm trying to tell you. He's gone. He left Jericho."

Gracelyn sits up in the back seat, "What the hell do you mean he left Jericho?!"

"How do you know?" Sam questions.

"I've got his journal."

"He doesn't go anywhere without that thing."

"Seriously? Can the two of you stop with that freaky twin shit?"

"No, we can't. It just happens and we don't know how." They say in sync again, causing Dean to shutter on the other end of the phone.

"He left without the journal this time." Dean tells them.

"What's it say?"

"Same old ex-marine crap when he wants to let us know where he's going." Dean tells them.

"Coordinates." Gracelyn rolls her eyes, "Where are they to?"

"I'm not sure yet."

"Dean, what the hell is going on?"

"Sam! Watch out!" Gracelyn screams as Constance suddenly appears in front of the car as they turn, and they drive straight through her, "Holy shit. Holy shit!"

"Sam? Grace? Sam! Grace!" Dean calls out as Sam quickly slams on the brakes, both twins breathing heavily.

"Take me home." Constance appears in the backseat of the car next to Gracelyn, causing the twenty-two year old to let out a frightened gasp, trying her hardest to scoot away from the woman. "Take me home."

"S - Sam, we better take her home." Gracelyn lets out an awkward chuckle as the dead woman slowly turns her head to look towards Gracelyn. "Don't look at me, I don't have a dick."

"No." Sam looks straight at Constance in the rear-view mirror.

"Awe, shit! You made the bitch mad!" Gracelyn cries out as the doors on the Impala locks.

Sam rushes to find a way out of the car as Gracelyn tries to push herself closer to the door and away from Constance as the car starts to drive on its own.

A few minutes later, the car comes to a stop in front of the house where Constance and her family once lived.

"Don't do this." Sam keeps his eyes on the rear view mirror.

"I can never go home." Constance says.

"You're scared to go home."

"Sam, she's gone. Where - where did she go?" Gracelyn looks around before looking back up at her brother, "Sam!"

Sam lets out a gasp as Constance appears in the front seat of the Impala with him this time, and she crawls onto his lap, shoving him down against the seat.

"Hold me. I'm so cold." Constance tells him.

"You can't kill me." Sam grunts out in pain, "I'm not unfaithful. I've never been."

"You will be." She leans down to kiss him for a few seconds before disappearing.

Gracelyn begins to move towards the front of the Impala before Sam is screaming and reaching for the zipper of his jacket just as Constance appears back in his lap, hands shoved into his chest just before the driver window is shot out by Dean.

"Grace! Get out the car!" Sam yells through the pain, "Get out of the damn car!"

Gracelyn does as her twin says, able to get the lock up on the door and she rolls out.

"Grace! Are you okay?" Dean races to his little sisters side.

Inside the Impala, Constance is gone which gives Sam the perfect opportunity to start the car, "I'm taking you home!"

"Sam!" Dean and Gracelyn call out for the boy as he stomps on the gas, sending the car flying right inside the old wooden house.

"Sam!" Gracelyn runs ahead of her older brother as she races inside the house, calling for her twin brother. "Sam!"

"Here!" He calls from inside the car.

"You okay?" Dean asks as he moves towards the passenger window.

"I think."

"Can you move?" Gracelyn questioned as Dean pulled open the passenger door.

"Yeah, help me."

"There you go."

Sam grunts as his brother and sister help him out of the Impala, all three jumping a bit as Constance stands in front of them, a picture frame in her hands.

As she looks up at the three with an angry look on her face, she throws the picture frame to the side and moves, allowing a dresser to move on its own and harshly press the three up against the side of the car.

The three try pushing the dresser away from them, but it's no use as the electricity in the abandoned house crackles behind Constance. They all look around the house, just as water starts to pour from upstairs, causing Constance to look behind her.

At the top of the stairs were two child figures - Constance's kids - and they reached out to hold each other's hands, "You've come home to us, mommy."

Suddenly, the kids are standing behind their mother before hugging her, causing the women in white to scream out in fear, and the three slowly sink down into the floorboards of the house as there's a flashing blue light surrounding them all.

The Winchester siblings grunt as they push the dresser off of them, sending it straight to the floor with a loud crashing sound, moving closer to where Constance and her kids had disappeared.

"So this is where she drowned her kids." Dean spoke up as they looked down at the puddle of water left behind.

"That's why she could never go home." Gracelyn says, crossing her arms around her body, hugging herself.

"She was too scared to face them." Sam finishes her sentence.

"You found her weak spot. Nice work, Sammy." Dean pats him on the chest, turning to walk back towards his car.

Sam laughs out in pain, grabbing at his chest, "Yeah, I could say the same for you. What were you thinking, shooting Casper in the face, you freak?"

"Hey, save your asses." Dean points between the twins. "I'll tell you another thing. If you screwed up my car, I'll kill you."

────── ❪ 🌿🕊️!

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗟𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗦 down the road as Dean drove, Gracelyn held a flashlight up from her twin brother, and Sam was looking down at the map he had on his lap along with their dad's journal.

"Okay, here's where dad went." Sam uses his fingers to pen point where their father had gone next. "It's called Blackbottle Ridge, Colorado."

Dean glances over at the map for a second, nodding his head, "Sounds charming. How far?"

"About six hundred miles." Gracelyn answered for her twin.

Dean shrugged, turning to look at his brother and sister for a moment, "If we shag ass, we can make it by morning."

"Dean, um...."

"You're not going."

"The interview's in ten hours. I got to be there." Sam tells him.

"What about you?" Dean looks at his sister in the rear-view mirror.

Gracelyn sends her eldest brother a sad smile, "I'm gonna crash at Sam and Jess' for the night, and I'm getting Luke to pick me up in the morning. I have bills to pay and a job to keep."

"Yeah." Dean nods, "Yeah, whatever. I'll take you home."

Gracelyn cuts the flashlight in her hand off, and sits back in the seats with a frown on her face.

────── ❪ 🌿🕊️!

𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 a stop in front of Sam's apartment building, and both the twins get out of the car, crouching to look into the window at their older brother.

"You'll call us if you find him?" Sam asked. "Maybe the two of us can meet up with you later, huh?"

"Yeah, alright." Dean looks towards them.

The twins look at their brother once more before the two begin to walk away, and Dean starts his car.

"Sam! Grace!" Dean calls out to the two of them, causing the twins to glance back at him. "You know, we all made a hell of a team back there."

"Yeah." Sam nods, and the two watch as Dean begins to drive away. The taller of the twins wraps his arm around Gracelyn's shoulders, "Come on. I'm sure Jess will love to kick my ass to the couch just for you."

Gracelyn smirks, "Just admit it, Sammy. Jess just likes me more."

"That's okay, Luke likes me more."

"Oh, Sammy." She shakes her head at him, "You can't do the things that I can do for Luke."

"Gross." Sam scrunches his face as he unlocks the door to his apartment, and the two slip inside. "Jess!? You home!?"

"I'm gonna just sleep on the couch." Gracelyn tells her twin as she throws herself down onto the couch, kicking her shoes off of her feet.

"Whatever." Sam laughs, "You know where everything is, it hasn't changed. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Gracelyn closes her eyes as she begins to get comfortable on the couch that was just big enough for her to lay across.

"NO! JESS!"

Gracelyn lets out a started gasp as she jumps up from the couch and runs towards her brother's room, stopping in the doorway at the scene in front of her.

Pinned to the top of the roof, was Jessica as she burst into flames.

"Sam! Grace!" Dean's voice calls out to the twins as she kicks open the door and rushes inside.

Coming out of her trance, both she and Dean rush into the room and snatch Sam up from the bed, leading him towards the door as he calls out for his girlfriend.

────── ❪ 🌿🕊️!

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦, firetrucks and all of the people in the apartment complex stood outside, Gracelyn had her arms wrapped around herself as sniffles left her every now and then as she stood with Sam as he messed with a riffle that Dean had in the trunk of his car.

Dean walks over to the two.

Sam lets out a sigh as he drops the gun back into the trunk, looking towards his older brother, "We got work to do."

And with that, he slams the trunk of the Impala closed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
226K 6.6K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...