60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

Da CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... Altro

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 351-360

349 4 0
Da CNovel_Reader

Chapter 351

After dinner, Li Shu went to clean up the dishes, and Zhi Zhi sat on the sofa and began to read Li Shu's textbooks.

She didn't move the textbooks for the culture class, she only took the basic professional textbooks, and began to draw the key points - these basic professional courses were studied by her, and there were her previous notes in the study.

After a while, when Li Shu came back from washing the dishes, Zhizhi asked him to carry her to the desk. She first showed him the highlighted book, and then found out the notes she had made before, and handed them to Li Shu. , said: "There are five basic professional courses in the freshman year, and you have to find a way to fully master them within a month... Didn't Professor Huang introduce Professor Jin to you a few days ago? You go to him to ask for freshman and sophomore The basic professional courses I took, and the notes also need to be returned..." "

Anyway, I am going to skip a grade at the end of this semester, and I will directly follow the sophomore next semester. Li Shu, I hope you can do the same! Don't blame me for putting pressure on you ...The greater the pressure, the greater the motivation! Then you can start reading these basic professional textbooks tonight. I will find a way to get some old test papers and practice questions back tomorrow. Let's see how you accept it. If you can accept it, fast forward , let's speed up the process."

"If it doesn't work, then we'll proceed step by step! We must be steady in learning professional knowledge..." Zhi Zhi said.

Li Shu nodded seriously.

At ten o'clock at night, Zhizhi took a shower and went to bed.

Li Shu made trouble with her several times...

What she didn't know was that after serving her to wash and dress, Li Shu quietly went downstairs to the study.

The lights in the study stayed on until the early hours of the morning.

In the next few days:

--The school holds a freshman activity, which is to let all the freshmen take the class as a unit and go to the open space opposite the school to plant trees. Zhi Zhi hurt her leg, Li Shu originally intended not to let her go, but considering that this event is also very commemorative... So Li Shu went to the scene with Zhi Zhi on his back, and then planted two saplings that cuddled together , and also wrote his and Zhi Zhi's names, classes, and tree planting time on a small wooden sign.

Next, it's the weekend break.

During the two days of rest, Zhizhi asked Li Shu to take her to the supply and marketing cooperative, bought some cloth, and then invited the neighbor next door to come over and help measure the size of the windows at home... "

Auntie , You have a sewing machine at home. If you have nothing to do, please help me make a few pairs of curtains. I am not in a hurry. When you have time, you can finish it and give it to me. The price is ten yuan, and the style is beautiful. According to what I said, Auntie will do the needlework, what do you think, Auntie?" Zhi Zhi asked.

The neighbor aunt is very happy!

--Zhizhi tore the cloth by herself, so the ten yuan was pure handmade money. Although I have to pay for the needle and thread by myself, what is the cost! This is really a generous reward!

"No problem, no problem!" The neighbor aunt said happily, "Tell me what style you want?"

Zhizhi directly drew a few sketches for the aunt, and even marked the size and style of the curtains... It looks like Clearly.

The aunt next door took the tape ruler and sketches seriously, and finally nodded, "I understand! I'll help you fix it when I'm free these few days!" Zhi Zhi smiled and thanked the aunt next door, "Thank you, auntie. It's gone!"

This weekend, Zhi Zhi has been busy with chores at home; Li Shu has been immersed in his studies, but sooner or later he finds time to run and exercise.

On Monday, Zhizhi and Li Shu went to school together.

On this day, the school started normal teaching.

At noon, Li Shu accompanied Zhi Zhi to the school infirmary to remove the splint and return the crutches.

Thanks to proper care these days, Zhizhi's ankle has fully recovered.

After the end of the main class in the afternoon, the school broadcasting room informed all the members of the student union and the class committees to go to the auditorium for a meeting.

Zhizhi and Li Shu also rushed over.

In fact, it is the re-election of the student union.

The student union also has a party committee and a youth league committee composed of students. Since Zhizhi filled out an excellent resume when she signed up, and after her labor and personnel file was transferred to the school, the school leaders also read her file and recognized her very much... plus The last secretary of the Youth League branch graduated and returned to his hometown, and this position has been vacant. According to the original level, it is impossible for the secretary of the Youth League branch to be held by freshmen, and most of them are held by college students. But the two students who were promoted this year and who are qualified to serve as the secretary of the Youth League branch are preparing to take the postgraduate entrance examination. When the school leaders asked them to talk to them, they both declined...

In the end, Zhi Zhi, as a freshman, became the branch secretary of the Hai Student Union as a well-deserved freshman. Zhizhi's classmates Bai Xiaochan, Zhang Enxia, ​​and Du Wenzhou also joined the student union.

On the other side, Li Shu also successfully joined the student union as an organization officer of the party committee of the student union.

But what Zhizhi and Li Shu didn't expect was that Li Shu's classmate Liu Qiaozhi also joined the student union? ? ?

Before the incident of "borrowing", neither Zhizhi nor Li Shu paid much attention to Liu Qiaozhi. Today, when Liu Qiaozhi came to participate in the re-examination of the student union, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu carefully studied Liu Qiaozhi's resume and speech.

To be honest, Liu Qiaozhi's resume is very remarkable.

--She was born in a small mountain village by the sea in Anzhou, and her family was very poor and unfortunate. She originally had a big family, and her parents had two children besides her. But her parents and brothers and sisters passed away one after another, and finally she had to live with her elderly grandpa. In order to support her and her grandfather, she worked desperately for the fishery, and became a model of the fishery for several years in a row. Finally, after two years of marriage, she was recognized by the whole village and the staff of the fishery, and got the quota of the worker, peasant, and soldier student.

When Liu Qiaozhi gave a powerful speech on the stage, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu sat in the back row and listened intently... When
she finished speaking, the audience applauded like a wave.

Zhizhi clapped her hands perfunctorily a few times, and said to Li Shu in a low voice: "Li Shu, I really feel so torn apart! Now she...is not alone with her who lived in our house confidently last week. Yes!"

Li Shu crossed his arms, stared at Liu Qiaozhi for a while, then lowered his voice and said to Zhi Zhi: "She should have memorized the whole book of quotations. If you think about the content of her speech carefully, it is basically She was shouting slogans in vain and commending her previous achievements, but she never mentioned what she wanted to do after joining the student union..."

As he said that, Li Shu explained again, "Zhi Zhi, we have to be careful with this person, not only don't work with her, but also keep an eye on her all the time, and don't let her stab her..." Zhi Zhi said: "

She You are neither a member nor a party member, so you have very few opportunities to work with us."

"That can't be taken lightly," Li Shu said.

Zhizhi deeply agrees.

After the re-selection activities were completed, the others left, and Zhi Zhi and the regiment head stayed to familiarize themselves with the work. Li Shu asked her to wait here to meet her. He had to go to Professor Jin to get the textbooks for his freshmen and sophomores as agreed, and then come to pick her up after he got the textbooks...

Zhi Zhi agreed.

She used to be the deputy director of the Educated Youth Office in Nanling, and she was very handy in handling the work of the regiment department, and quickly completed the handover with the students in the regiment department. But before Li Shu arrived, Zhi Zhi went to the door of the auditorium and stood there waiting.

The latitude of Huai'an is higher than that of Nanling, so the climate is distinct throughout the year.

It's early September, and although it's generally hot, mornings and evenings are cold. The flower gardens and green villages on campus are blooming and green in this last and best season.

The school auditorium is the most beautiful building in the entire campus. Not to mention the tall and foreign style, there are many flowers and plants beside it, which is as beautiful as a picture scroll.

Zhi Zhi saw many people standing in front of the auditorium...taking pictures?

She stepped aside quickly.

"Zhizhi! Zhizhi, come here!" Someone called her not far away.

Zhizhi saw that it was Bai Xiaochan, a classmate?

Zhi Zhi passed by.

Bai Xiaochan said to Zhizhi: "The Propaganda Department of the Student Union said that they can take pictures for us, Zhizhi, come... the four of us together!"

Zhizhi didn't refuse.

So she, Bai Xiaochan, Zhang Enxia, ​​and Du Wenzhou found a background to stand on. Bai Xiaochan ran to find a classmate with a camera and asked him to help take a group photo of the four students who were new to the student union of the seventh and second-level marine biology majors.

Just at this time, Li Shu also hurried over with a large bundle of old books.

Bai Xiaochan already knew Li Shu, so she quickly booed, "Zhi Zhi, why don't you take a picture with your lover too!" Of course

Zhi Zhi wanted to take a photo with Li Shu, but she was a little afraid of wasting the film, so she asked the person in charge of taking pictures Classmate, "Student, can you take another photo for us?"

The classmate in charge of taking pictures looked at the number of photographed films displayed next to the shutter of the camera and nodded, "No problem, you can take the last one!"

Bai Xiaochan immediately Shouting: "Come one! Come one!"

Li Shu didn't even have time to put down the old book in his hand, just holding it like that; Zhi Zhi quickly stood beside Li Shu, turned sideways and hugged Li Shu's arm- classmate He held up the camera and shouted slogans, "Male students hold their chests up! Female students tilt their heads... Smile! Good--" The shutter was pressed, and the photo was taken.

Bai Xiaochan was so happy that she clapped her hands, "Zhizhi, you and your lover are too good for each other-" Before she could finish her sentence, someone rushed towards me like the wind, "Is there one last photo left? Take a picture for me, thank you!"

Then Bai Xiaochan was pushed away heavily, and fell to the ground hard!

This accident made everyone stunned.

Bai Xiaochan didn't expect someone to rush over at all, and she didn't expect this person to hit her so badly... She was wearing a dress, and after she fell to the ground, the huge momentum made her roll twice on the ground .

--At this time, everyone was standing on the soft grass. Bai Xiaotang fell to the ground, so she may not have been injured, but when she landed and rolled, the corners of her skirt rose, revealing not only a pair of Bai Shengsheng's thighs, but also the white hair inside. Underpants with florets on the bottom. Zhizhi walked over immediately, squatted down, first lifted the corner of Bai Xiaochan's skirt to cover the spring, and then asked anxiously : "Xiaochan, do you want to be alright?"

Looking up - Zhizhi also followed her gaze, and saw... Liu Qiaozhi, who was wearing a plaid shirt, green baggy military trousers, and a slightly bulging belly.

Liu Qiaozhi just glanced at Bai Xiaochan, ignored her, and asked the male student who took the photo, "Student, I just heard you said that there is one photo left, right? Take one for me!" I want to leave a souvenir for the child in my belly."

The male student was speechless, "Didn't I take a single photo of you just now? And there was more than one!"

Liu Qiaozhi, "What's wrong? Who Is there a rule that one person can only take one photo?"

"You..."

Liu Qiaozhi, "I've asked people, and there is no such thing as saying that one person can only take one single photo, so it doesn't matter if I take more photos. Question! Hurry up, classmate, ah, by the way, do you think it's okay for me to stand like this? How about this pose?" The male student said, "I'm sorry, the last photo just now has been taken, and now the film is used up."

Liu Qiaozhi was stunned, "What? Hey, what do you mean? Do you have a problem with me?"

The male student said, "I don't even know you. What do I have a problem with you? The film has been finished and there is no way to shoot again. You If you want to take pictures again, you can go to the photo studio in front of the school and spend money to take pictures! Or take pictures during the next school event!" Said, the male student was about to turn around to look at Bai Xiaochan--

Liu Qiaozhi rushed forward Go, and grabbed the male classmate, "Student, what do you mean? Do you dislike me as a pregnant woman?"

Chapter 352

Zhizhi glanced at Liu Qiaozhi coldly, and asked Bai Xiaochan in a low voice, "Xiaochan, is there any injury?"

Bai Xiaochan had recovered and understood what happened just now.

She is also just a young girl in her early twenties...

Thinking about how ugly she fell in front of the public just now, almost dozens of male classmates present saw her... the scenery under her skirt, Bai Xiaochan suddenly became angry Cried.

"I, I..." She was ashamed and angry, her heart was in a mess, and she couldn't say a complete sentence.

Zhizhi comforted her, "Xiaochan, it was an accident just now, it's okay. Let me help you up, okay? You stand up and take a few steps and try to see where your hands and feet hurt." Bai Xiaochan cried and nodded.

As a result, as soon as she stood up, she heard a "hiss"--

Bai Xiaochan's dress was torn open from the waist? !

Zhizhi was stunned.

Bai Xiaochan turned pale with shock, "My skirt!"

Li Shu stood aside, holding a thick stack of old books in his hands. He immediately turned around, turned his back to Zhizhi and Bai Xiaochan, and said loudly: "Male students, please turn around and avoid it!" Facing Zhizhi and Bai Xiaochan.

At this time, Zhizhi opened her arms and hugged Bai Xiaochan tightly so as to cover her tattered skirt, and shouted: "Which classmate is convenient to borrow some clothes?" Most of the classmates did not respond.

On the contrary, the male student in charge of taking pictures who was entangled by Liu Qiaozhi quickly took off his white shirt and threw it towards Zhi Zhi, "Student, use my clothes to block it first." Zhi Zhi reached out to take it , immediately asked Bai Xiaochan to put on the male classmate's white shirt. Bai Xiaochan is petite, wearing a men's shirt with the hem hanging down to her thighs, making her look even more ambiguous.

At this time, Zhang Enxia, ​​a male classmate, also reacted, quickly took off his shirt, walked backwards with his back to Zhizhi, and handed the clothes to Zhizhi.

Zhizhi tied Zhang Enxia's clothes around Bai Xiaochan's waist again... it was safe.

However, in this era, everyone is not well-off. After the male student who took the photo and Zhang Enxia took off their shirts, one was wearing a red basketball vest full of holes and was seriously faded;

It was very embarrassing.

But at this time, Liu Qiaozhi was still relentlessly entangled with the male classmate wearing a tattered red vest.

"Are you lying to me? Is it because you don't want to take pictures of me, so you say you have no film? Show me... Show me your camera!" The male student was very angry, "Don't touch it. This camera! It's very expensive..."

Zhi Zhi said loudly: "Enxia, ​​Wen Zhou! Please go to the infirmary to find Dr. Qiao, and borrow a pair of lifting frames. We will carry Xiaochan to the infirmary. Xiaochan fell too badly, if something happened, she would have to pay for hospital treatment!"

Then she turned to Li Shu and said, "Li Shu, go find Teacher Tian, In front of Teacher Tian, ​​let's tell him everything that happened! Whoever knocked Xiaochan down will be responsible for the compensation!"

Li Shu responded, turned and left.

Zhang Enxia and Lu Wenzhou also turned and left.

Zhi Zhi said to the male student who took the photo: "Student, since student Liu Qiaozhi wants to see your camera, please show her! She is already an adult, and she knows how much a camera is worth, so she can't afford it." You must know that damages to public property will require compensation!"

Hearing this, the male student immediately took off the strap of the camera from his neck, then handed the camera to Liu Qiaozhi, and said, "Your name is Liu Qiaozhi, right? Now, if you want to see this camera, take it... ...Look at it all you want, remember, this is a Seagull brand camera, worth 300 yuan. If it breaks, you will pay for it..."

Liu Qiaozhi was already stunned when Zhizhi asked to arrange the scene .

Just now she was pestering her male classmate and insisting that he take another photo for her...

Now?

Liu Qiaozhi took a few steps back, stared at the male student suspiciously, and said, "Don't try to blackmail me!" The male student

laughed angrily, "What did I blackmail you? You knocked someone down. Is it true?" As he spoke, the male classmate pointed at Bai Xiaochan, who was in a panic, and asked Liu Qiaozhi, "Have you apologized to others?"

Liu Qiaozhi didn't take it seriously at all, "They are all proletarian brothers and sisters, who didn't I have lived a hard life! Isn't it just a fall on the grass? What is that? I don't believe that workers, peasants and soldiers have never suffered! It's not the daughter of a wicked capitalist who will die if she suffers a little grievance ..."

"Let me tell you, it's so spacious here, why is she just standing here? Seeing me coming...and I'm still pregnant, why doesn't she know how to hide? Isn't she afraid...to hit me Miscarriage?"

"Isn't it just that I accidentally bumped into each other? We are all classmates, so it's so strange to apologize! But... If you really mind that much, then I'll apologize to you... I'm sorry classmate!" Liu Qiaozhi Said without any sincerity.

The people present were simply stunned.

Zhizhi was also stunned.

At this point, she can understand... why Liu Qiaozhi and Li Shu dared to come to the door and asked to move in after only meeting him twice.

This woman is really... thick-skinned, invincible in the world.

so?

How on earth was she selected as a worker, peasant and soldier student? !

Zhizhi looked at Liu Qiaozhi curiously.

Bai Xiaochan was even more shocked.

She was young, thin-skinned, and had no idea what to do. At this moment, she felt burning pains in her elbows, arms, and two legs. Although she didn't think she would hurt her bones, she would definitely get scratches on her body surface.

And the most embarrassing thing for her is that her embarrassing scene just now...

Bai Xiaochan cried with sobs: "I, I... I just lost my life just now!"

Don't care, "What is that? Isn't it just rolling on the ground twice, and the panties are exposed? Let me tell you, classmate, working women in our new era should not wear skirts! If you wear them early in the morning Take off your pants...isn't there nothing wrong with it?"

Bai Xiaochan was extremely shocked.

Liu Qiaozhi pointed at the male classmate wearing the tattered red vest, and continued to say to Bai Xiaochan: "Besides, look at this male classmate, isn't he also wearing tattered clothes, he is still in good spirits..."

The male student looked down at the tattered red vest on his body that was so tattered that it couldn't even cover his flesh, he was ashamed and angry, "You, you..." Liu Qiaozhi said generously: "

No Someone is laughing at you! Everyone is in the same situation!"

At this moment, Dr. Qiao rushed over, Zhang Enxia and Du Wenzhou followed Dr. Qiao, and they even carried an empty stretcher...

Liu Qiaozhi immediately covered her stomach, "Oh, my stomach hurts!"

Dr. Qiao looked at Liu Qiaozhi's stomach, and immediately said with concern, "What's wrong?"

Zhi Zhi recognized Dr. Qiao, and explained what happened in a few words.

Dr. Qiao pondered, "Let's do this, classmate Liu is pregnant... still can't be taken lightly, you have to pay attention! So we still arrange an ambulance to send classmate Liu to the Municipal People's Hospital for emergency treatment! But after all, she hit someone first, so The medical expenses and the ambulance call are all paid by herself..."

Liu Qiaozhi immediately stood up straight, "Oh, I'm fine, I just... want to go to the bathroom! No need to call an ambulance!"

Dr. Qiao observed After a while, Liu Qiaozhi saw her rosy complexion and quick movements, so she ignored her and turned to look at Bai Xiaochan.

When Bai Xiaochan fell down and got up again, the scars on her body were still invisible.

After a while, her body was covered with bruises, bruises and Yu Qing with blood beads all over her body. Dr. Qiao told her to take two steps to try, but Bai Xiaochan staggered just after taking two steps... Fortunately, Dr. Qiao and Zhi Zhi supported her so that she did not fall down again.

Bai Xiaochan's foot was injured.

And it looks like- a very likely fracture of the left ankle!

Dr. Qiao couldn't cure this kind of disease, so she quickly asked Zhang Enxia and Du Wenzhou to carry Bai Xiaochan to the school gate on a stretcher, and arranged for someone to take Bai Xiaochan to the Municipal People's Hospital by bicycle... At this time, Teacher Tian also rushed over.

When Zhizhi and everyone told Teacher Tian about the situation at the scene, Teacher Tian decided to criticize and educate Liu Qiaozhi, and deal with the matter... Then did everyone realize that

Liu Qiaozhi had already run away?

Chapter 353

Bai Xiaochan was sent to the hospital by everyone.

Considering that Zhizhi's leg injury just recovered and Li Shu had to take care of Zhizhi, everyone didn't send him and his wife to the hospital.

Dr. Qiao, Mr. Tian, ​​Zhang Enxia, ​​and Du Wenzhou escorted Bai Xiaochan to the hospital; and everyone went to call the head teacher, Mr. Gan, who rushed to the hospital with the monitor, Lu Tao, and female classmate Zhang Shiyao.

The next day, Zhizhi went to the class and asked Lu Tao, the monitor, and found out that Bai Xiaochan had a fractured left ankle, and she would have to be hospitalized for at least a week, and then she would be recuperating at home for a month before returning to school.

Fortunately, Bai Xiaochan is a local, and her family, parents, brothers and sisters are all in the local area, so when Teacher Gan asked Bai Xiaochan yesterday if she would like her classmates to take turns taking care of her, Bai Xiaochan declined.

Zhi Zhi asked Lu Tao again, who would pay for the medical expenses.

Lu Tao said angrily: "Yesterday, Teacher Tian and the others came back earlier than us, so after Teacher Gan and I came back from the hospital, we went to see Teacher Tian first... I didn't know that Teacher Tian talked to Liu Qiaozhi as soon as he came back. Then she was blackmailed by Liu Qiaozhi!"

Zhi Zhi:? ? ?

Zhang Enxia, ​​Du Wenzhou and Zhang Shiyao were all present yesterday, telling Zhi Zhi what happened afterwards.

It turned out that after Mr. Tian came back from the hospital, the cadres of the student union who were present had organized the incident into documents, and at the same time attached the testimonies of many students present, explaining clearly what happened at that time.

Liu Qiaozhi pushed Bai Xiaochan down, this is the fact that everyone saw.

After reading the documents, Teacher Tian came to the girls' dormitory to talk to Liu Qiaozhi.

The result--

Liu Qiaozhi kept provoking and stimulating Teacher Tian.

Teacher Tian is older and can see through Liu Qiaozhi's tricks and intentions, so she is very restrained, calm and cautious.

But in the end, the meeting ended hastily with Liu Qiaozhi's "collapse"...

At two o'clock in the morning, the female classmate in the same dormitory was woken up by Liu Qiaozhi. Liu Qiaozhi said that her stomach was uncomfortable because Teacher Tian talked to her, which made her feel uncomfortable. Classmates sent her to the hospital.

After everyone sent her to the hospital, the doctor checked her body and said that her body was very healthy, and the fetus in her belly was also very strong... Later, according to the female classmate who accompanied Liu Qiaozhi, Liu Qiaozhi muttered Yes, it seems to be saying something like "Bai Xiaochan can pretend to be sick, so I can't pretend?", "As much as Bai Xiaochan extorted from me, I will extort as much from Teacher Tian" and "Anyway, I don't have money, so I can't afford it" Things like that...

Zhang Shiyao is a girl, and when Liu Qiaozhi was arguing to go to the hospital last night, Zhang Shiyao also went with her, so she knew Liu Qiaozhi's situation best.

At this moment, after she told Zhi Zhi what happened in detail - the students around Zhi Zhi were very angry when they heard this.

"Only her quality! How did she qualify as a worker, peasant, and soldier student?"

"No! First, we Xiaochan can't be wronged like this. Second,... knowing that Liu Qiaozhi is blackmailing people, how can we let it go?" Seeing her like this, what will happen after that?"

"Exactly! This is too much!"

"Lu Tao, Zhizhi, don't we have nothing to do with this kind of villain?"

...

The students were angry Discussed up.

Zhizhi thought for a while and said, "I'll ask Teacher Tian later."

After the second class, at the big break, Zhizhi first went to 403 to find Li Shu, and then the two hurried to find Teacher Tian.

Teacher Tian's mood is quite stable.

Zhizhi is the new Youth League Committee of the Student Union. Although she has only been here for a few days, she has a good relationship with Teacher Tian. She comforted Teacher Tian with a few words--

Teacher Tian smiled and said, "I'm fine. Yesterday Liu Qiaozhi pushed Bai Xiaochan and injured her. There were sixty or seventy witnesses present! When I went to the dormitory to talk to Liu Qiaozhi, There were also more than a dozen students watching, all of them were witnesses. Including Liu Qiaozhi's diagnosis and treatment by the doctor after she arrived at the hospital...these are all evidence.

" You can teach students according to their aptitude, but you can't allow students to have character problems. Because you are all workers, peasants and soldiers, you were elected by the people to go to school here. If she has a bad character, the school will deal with it." Zhizhi then let go Heart.

She and Li Shu returned to their respective classes.

Two days later, the head teachers of Zhi Zhi and Li Shu held class cadre meetings respectively, and asked everyone to restrain the students in the class to keep silent about the matter before the school handles Liu Qiaozhi's incident, so as not to leak the news.

A day later, Liu Qiaozhi was discharged from the hospital.

After Liu Qiaozhi was discharged from the hospital, she returned to class and found that everything was calm?

She first asked the only female student in the class insinuatingly, asking if the school issued any notices to punish her? But the female classmate had been explained in advance, and when faced with Liu Qiaozhi's question, she just shook her head and didn't know what to ask...

Then Liu Qiaozhi asked the female students in the same dormitory... But the female students saw it with their own eyes that night. How did Liu Qiaozhi deliberately irritate and provoke Teacher Tian, ​​and watched Liu Qiaozhi make a fuss in the middle of the night, insisting on going to the hospital! Therefore, no one dared to talk to Liu Qiaozhi.

joke! What if Liu Qiaozhi blackmailed her if she said something wrong?

So no one dared to talk to Liu Qiaozhi, everyone stayed away from Liu Qiaozhi as if they were avoiding monsters and monsters.

Things turned around on Friday afternoon.

When Mr. Tian accompanied a middle-height, slightly obese man with an ugly and fierce face, who looked like a farmer in his thirties, into classroom 403-the whole class was silent.

Liu Qiaozhi suddenly let out a scream, "Ahhhh!"

Then she stood up, turned and ran!

The whole class didn't know what happened.

But Liu Qiaozhi's character made everyone remember one thing firmly - no matter when and where anything happens, don't get too close to Liu Qiaozhi, lest you be harmed by Liu Qiaozhi, and you will be bitten back!

So when Liu Qiaozhi ran away, all the students in the class were frightened, and no one commanded them. For some reason, everyone ran in the opposite direction of Liu Qiaozhi's escape...

Liu Qiaozhi : ? ? ?

Li Shu was also stunned.

Seeing twenty or thirty students huddled in the corner and trembling with fright, Li Shu quickly called out the names of several class leaders, and together with them arranged the students to line up and leave the classroom.

When Li Shu entered the classroom again, he couldn't help being stunned again.

That simple and honest farmer in his thirties was actually beating Liu Qiaozhi? ? ?

Teacher Tian was also standing on the podium, staring blankly at the man beating the woman, he was dumbfounded.

Li Shu couldn't help asking: "Teacher, who is this man?"

Teacher Tian is an intellectual, and most of the people he usually contacts are intellectuals. He has never seen a woman who was beaten so hard... and the one who was beaten was pregnant. Pregnant woman.

She was stunned for a moment, and then said: "He, he is... Liu Qiaozhi's husband."

Li Shu looked at the man who held Liu Qiaozhi and beat him up in disbelief.

Some rural men beat their wives, this is a bad habit, Li Shu has heard of it before, but seeing it with his own eyes at this time, he is still very shocked.

But he reacted quickly, called out the names of several class cadres in the class, and then led them forward together to stop the man from beating Liu Qiaozhi.

"Comrade, please stop!" Li Shu warned for the first time.

The man cursed, "It's none of your business, I'm going to teach my mother-in-law to fuck with you..."

Li Shu warned for the second time, "Speak up if you have anything to say! You are not allowed to beat anyone at school or in our class!"

The man scratched hard Liu Qiaozhi slapped her face a few times, then pointed at Li Shu, and cursed again with fierce eyes.

Li Shu warned for the third time, "I'll say it again... stop!"

The man beat Liu Qiaozhi even harder, and he was still scolding Liu Qiaozhi for seducing a man, otherwise how could someone help her out?

Li Shu shot directly.

He... first pushed the wooden tables and chairs aside.

Although the other class cadres didn't understand why Li Shu did this, but Li Shu was the monitor of the class, he made such a start, everyone followed him, and soon pushed all the tables and chairs to the position against the wall .

There is a large open space in the middle of the classroom.

In fact, the man is also guarding against Li Shu!

Seeing Li Shu clenched his fists and wanted to hit him - the man punched first.

But Li Shu didn't intend to make a move at first, just to lure the man to make a move.

At this moment, when the man punched, Li Shu quickly grabbed the man's arm and twisted it; then swept his long legs, and the man immediately lost his center of gravity...

Li Shu directly grabbed the man high above his head, and then fell heavily on the ground The open space in the middle of the classroom.

"Bang!!!"

The sound of the huge and dull body hitting the ground was deafening!

Especially the vibration from the ground is even more scary!

Most of the students had already left the classroom, but they were all lying on the glass window looking out - so everyone saw the whole process of Li Shu subduing this man.

The man is very strong, so strong that... he looks a little fat. His weight is at least two hundred catties, right?

But not only did Li Shu subdue him in one move, but he also easily lifted this man over the top and threw him down again? ? ?

Li Shu himself is tall and thin, and he may not even weigh two hundred catties, but unexpectedly-

God, this force value is too terrifying.

The man was lying on the ground, completely shattered by the fall, and remained silent for a long time.

Liu Qiaozhi, who was beaten to death by the man just now, suddenly burst into tears and rushed towards the man, "The head of the house! The head of the house... How are you?", Teacher Tian and the onlookers were a little speechless.

But thinking that the man no longer has the ability to attack, Li Shu walked out of the classroom.

Teacher Tian and several other students came out.

"I can't solve this problem," Teacher Tian said with a wry smile, "Student Li, you can find a few classmates to go to the security department of the school, call Chief Zhao and the others, and ask them to bring some security guards. Bring the female security guards over here... and what's more, a few more people should call Principal Yin and Director Tan over."

Li Shu nodded, and asked several class officials to run errands, and according to Teacher Tian's request, all the leaders and security personnel were brought over. They all called out.

Considering that Liu Qiaozhi's husband has a violent tendency and beats others in front of the students, the influence is not good. So the principal asked Liu Qiaozhi and his wife to be invited to the principal's office.

It is said that the conversation lasted from morning until late at night, and it was not until the next morning that

the matter was resolved.

The school's official approach is to:

First, Liu Qiaozhi wrote an 800-word apology letter to Bai Xiaochan, and read the apology letter to Bai Xiaochan aloud in front of all the teachers and students at the school's early morning meeting on Monday, and apologized to Bai Xiaochan in person, and at the same time compensated Bai Xiaochan for everything Thirty-five yuan for medical expenses.

Second, Liu Qiaozhi took a year off from school.

Later, Zhizhi took the opportunity to ask Teacher Tian, ​​and found out what happened that day and night in the negotiation:

According to the school's investigation, Liu Qiaozhi's worker-peasant-soldier student qualification...was indeed elected by all the people in her village, but The villagers chose her to send away the plague god.

It turned out that Liu Qiaozhi's life experience in the village was indeed poor, but her behavior made the villagers very angry. In addition, Liu Qiaozhi memorized a whole book of quotations by heart, and then raised the flag whenever something happened, which made the villagers feel miserable. Later, when the village wanted to elect workers, peasants, and soldiers, everyone chose her together, and hoped that she would never come back again...

Liu Qiaozhi's man is called Zhang Rui, and he is also one of the most annoying people in the village. But he was probably the only one in the village who was looking forward to Liu Qiaozhi's return. Because the marriage between him and Liu Qiaozhi is relatively traditional, and even though Liu Qiaozhi's character is not very good, she is actually a hardworking woman, Zhang Rui is quite happy with her.

Once Liu Qiaozhi left, there was no one to work or serve Zhang Rui at home, and Zhang Rui was very upset.

Because Liu Qiaozhi caused such a big problem at school, the school leaders at that time asked the students to keep silent and not to talk about it. The matter, told Zhang Rui in detail.

Zhang Rui was very angry, but he hoped that Liu Qiaozhi could go home and continue serving him!

So he came to the school, but he still beat his wife as if he didn't like her in the countryside... He didn't expect to be beaten up by Li Shu.

In the end, the school and Zhang Rui reached an agreement:

--Liu Qiaozhi apologized to Bai Xiaochan (no interests involved, Zhang Rui readily agreed)

--Liu Qiaozhi compensated Bai Xiaochan with 35 yuan (Zhang Rui disagreed, but the school If you disagree, you can go to court to sue. Anyway, the school has the first-hand testimony and so many witnesses. If Liu Qiaozhi doesn't pay the money, she will go to jail for at least three years. Zhang Rui hesitated again and again, and finally agreed to take The money came out.)

--Revocation of Liu Qiaozhi's worker-peasant-soldier student qualification (but to maintain credibility, the school claimed that Liu Qiaozhi was going to have a baby, so she took a year off from school. In fact, Liu Qiaozhi could not return to class. Zhang Rui couldn't wish for it, because he didn't want his wife to leave him, so that no one would serve him.) ...

Later, after Liu Qiaozhi read the apology letter at the morning meeting, she left quietly.

Zhizhi also discussed Liu Qiaozhi with Li Shu.

In fact, Liu Qiaozhi once had the opportunity to change her destiny, but she didn't firmly grasp this opportunity... I don't know if Liu Qiaozhi in the future will regret it.

Li Shu smiled and said: "Okay, don't worry about other people... come and worry about me!"

"What's wrong with you?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Li Shu handed her one of the basic professional textbooks, "Come, random check!"

Zhizhi took the textbook and asked in surprise, "This book...have you finished reading it?"

Li Shu nodded with a smile, " It seems that I have finished reading it, but I have to ask my daughter-in-law to assess whether I have really mastered it. My daughter-in-law said that I have really learned it, so I will focus on the next book." When Zhi Zhi heard this, she opened the textbook and began to check the knowledge points.

Unknowingly, Zhi Zhi took out all the knowledge points in the whole book and asked them again...

Li Shu is so fluent in his answers!

Zhizhi was both surprised and happy, "Li Shu, I never thought... you are so good!" At this time, the new semester has only started for less than a month, and it is only three weeks away, and Li Shu has already read the entire basic professional book ! She is simply even more powerful than she was back then!

Seeing Zhi Zhi's excited and sparkling eyes, Li Shu was a little flustered, "Daughter-in-law, how are you going to reward me tonight? I was fine last night, let me tonight..." He lowered his voice softly A few words.

Zhizhi's face flushed instantly, and she spat at him bitterly.

Chapter 354

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu's life in Huai'an gradually stabilized.

At noon this day, Zhizhi left school early, ready to rush home to make lunch.

She first went to the vegetable market halfway.

At this time, the vegetable market is also state-run. However, there will be some local farmers, who will carry a burden containing some vegetables from their own vegetable fields, and spontaneously squat outside the state-run vegetable market and line up to set up a stall.

Zhizhi first plunged into the market.

She wants to buy some meat dishes.

Now you need a ticket to buy meat dishes, but if it is not a weekend or when the supply of meat dishes exceeds demand, you don't need a meat ticket occasionally.

Zhizhi went to the pork stall and greeted the butcher directly, "Master, is there anyone who doesn't want a ticket today?" The butcher pointed to a pair of pigs next to him.

Zhizhi chose from east to west, and ordered half a set of pork liver - pork liver is the only pig offal she can accept, but that's because Li Shu is very good at handling it, and the cooked pork liver is tender and not fishy.

Of course, if there is a meat ticket, the pork liver is 2 cents and 50 pounds, and if there is no meat ticket, it is 30 cents and 51 pounds. Half a pair of pig livers weighed almost a catty, and cost Zhizhi sixty cents.

Zhi Zhi put the pig liver into the vegetable basket, and walked out of the vegetable market with it.

When buying vegetables, you have to go to the stalls set up by local people outside the market, since they are fresh and cheap.

The most important thing is that the staff in the vegetable market are all holding iron rice bowls, and the service attitude is particularly bad.

Wandering around the Zhizhicai Market, I cut up a pound of pumpkin, bought a large handful of garlic leaves, weighed five pounds of very fresh edamame, and bought two tomatoes. The heavy vegetable basket hurried home.

On the way, a few aunts from neighbors were sitting at the entrance of the alley chatting, and when they saw Zhi Zhi coming back with a vegetable basket out of breath, and there were emerald green edamame in the basket, they quickly asked, "Zhi Zhi, where did you buy it?" The edamame?"

There are very few edamame sold this season.

The edamame is a very delicious thing. It is a very refreshing and delicious dish after peeling off the shell and cooking it with tomatoes. It is boiled in salt water with the shell attached, and no other condiments are needed. It is a snack and side dish suitable for all ages. Good wine.

Seeing that Zhizhi bought edamame, the aunts were not calm anymore, they called Zhizhi over and squeezed the fullness of the edamame, and everyone became even more excited.

Zhizhi also said: "Auntie, there is a vegetable market right now! But it's cheap even if it's fresh! It only costs 30 cents for five catties!" The neighbor aunts rushed to the vegetable market when they heard this,

"Okay! Alright, let's go buy it now!"

"Six cents a catty! It's not expensive!" "The rare thing is that it's fresh! It's almost winter and there are still edamame for sale!" "

Hey, I'll buy some more... My kid loves this!"

"I'll buy some for my old man too..."

Zhi Zhi couldn't help smiling as she watched her aunts rushing away.

She walked to the door of the house with a heavy vegetable basket, took out the key and opened the iron door, pushed the door open and entered.

To be honest, her and Li Shu's first home...

When they first decided to buy this small house, it really felt like they were in a dream, and it felt very unreal. Later, I felt that this small house with a yard was very inconspicuous.

Now more than a month has passed, and the house is completely different from the original one.

As early as when the two first moved into the new house, Li Shu opened a vegetable field at the back of the yard according to Zhizhi's request, full of various vegetables. In the front yard, according to Zhizhi's request, a row of flowers of all kinds was planted along the courtyard wall.

Now, the vegetables in the backyard have grown lush.

It's just that Huai'an is not Nanling where summer is like all the year round, and there are seasonal and climatic restrictions on growing vegetables. It is now the beginning of October, the Mid-Autumn Festival has just passed, and the autumn tiger has raided several times, and the weather is getting cooler every day...

The vegetables in the vegetable field in the backyard, such as chicken feathers, water spinach, sweet potato leaves, and celery, are already edible. Peppers, eggplants, and tomatoes have already budded, and it will take about half a month before they can be eaten. Chinese cabbage, white radish, and carrots are also growing well, but it seems that they will have to wait until November to eat them. Ginger, onion, and garlic grow well.

In the front yard, jasmine is the first to bloom, and all kinds of chrysanthemums are already in bud, and it is estimated that they will bloom in a month... There are also roses, peonies, orchids, because it is approaching late autumn, and it is estimated that they will not bloom, presumably in spring. At this time, this yard will become very beautiful!

Zhizhi hummed and carried the heavy vegetable basket to the kitchen.

Now her life with Li Shu is very regular.

--Every morning, Li Shu got up at five o'clock to exercise in the yard, and made breakfast by the way.

--At about seven o'clock in the morning, Li Shu dug the sleepy Zhizhi out of the bed, waited for her to wash and change clothes, then carried her to the living room on the first floor, let her read the newspaper and have breakfast; he went upstairs to take a shower , laundry, and then rush downstairs to have breakfast, clean up the dishes, and then ride a bicycle with Zhizhi to school.

--There are four cultural courses and six basic professional courses in the freshman year, and Zhizhi basically takes a class every other time. A small part of the time saved was used to deal with the work of the Youth League Committee, and most of the time was spent in Professor Huang's laboratory for experiments.

However, the only thing that Zhizhi will not miss is the daily radio gymnastics between classes and all the physical education classes. She would even take a walk around the playground or something in the ten minutes after arriving at school early in the morning and before class.

--Li Shu's learning tasks are heavy, but Zhi Zhi's learning tasks are relatively easy. So every day at noon, Zhizhi would leave school half an hour before school, and walk home to make lunch.

--After lunch, Zhizhi takes a nap, and Li Shu takes a nap with Zhizhi, but will get up soon to continue studying.

--In the afternoon, the two go to school together.

--Dinner is usually cooked by Li Shu. After dinner, the two will go out for a walk and chat. Go home before eight o'clock, study and make up for each other. Zhi Zhi had to go to bed before ten o'clock in the evening.

Zhizhi is going to cook first.

Open the metal damper at the bottom of the energy-saving coal stove. After the damper is opened, a large amount of air will be poured in, and the burning briquettes in the coal stove will become very hot in a short time.

Then she uncovered the rice vat, measured the amount of rice with a small enamel cup, poured it into a tin pot with two ears to select sand, washed it, poured more water, and put the rice on the coal stove.

Next, Zhi Zhi quickly cleaned the pumpkin, peeled it, cut it into pieces, put it on a plate, sprinkled a little bit of salt on the surface... wait until the rice and water in the rice cooker boiled After that, she hurriedly uncovered the rice pot, brought a large bowl over, and filled the white rice soup with a wooden spoon into the big sea bowl-this was rice soup.

The rice of today's era is actually the "brown rice" of later generations. It has not been refined and polished, so the starch content attached to the surface of the rice grains is extremely rich.

Zhi Zhi likes this rice soup very much. It tastes sweet and fragrant, with a natural sweetness.

So every time she cooks, she will leave a large bowl of rice soup, which is nutritious and convenient... because there is no need to boil the soup.

Keeping the rice soup, Zhi Zhi hurriedly put the plate of sliced ​​pumpkin into the rice and steamed it together.

In this way, when the rice is cooked, the pumpkin is also steamed.

Putting the lid on the pot, Zhizhi turned around and went to the backyard to cut a lot of juicy chicken feathers.

Wash the chicken feathers that I grew, and then wash a large handful of garlic leaves that I bought... Zhizhi began to clean and cut the pork liver.

After the preparations are done, the rice is cooked!

Zhizhi took the rice cooker off the coal stove and put the wok on it.

Before frying the chicken feathers, she burnt some hot lard, sauteed minced garlic, and poured the hot oil over the steamed pumpkin.

"Hey--"

hot oil is poured on the cooked pumpkin pieces, making a strong sound, and the aroma is instantly overflowing!

Thinking that the pot has already been stained with lard... Although the portion is small, it will be more refreshing if there is less oil. So Zhi Zhi stopped adding oil, and directly threw the soaked chicken feathers into the oil pan.

Stir fry over high heat to get out the water, then continue to fry dry, sprinkle with powdered salt and take it out of the pot directly.

A refreshing and tender chicken feather dish is ready!

Oh no, there is also a steamed pumpkin dish...done at the same time!

There was movement in the yard.

Sure enough, Li Shu came back pushing his bicycle, "It smells so good! Zhizhi, what did you cook?

" Fried cabbage..."

Li Shu was stunned.

"There's loud thunder and little rain!" He laughed.

Zhizhi giggled, "It's just in time for you to come back, hurry up and fry pork liver!"

Li Shu said pleasantly, "There's pork liver today!

" Peel the edamame. At night we will eat edamame..."

The couple chatted for a while with a smile on their face, Li Shu ran to wash his hands, and took another look... Pork liver, garlic leaves, ginger and garlic granules have all been processed, just waiting to be put into the pot?

He quickly started cooking.

Zhi Zhi brought all the prepared meals and bowls and chopsticks to the dining table in the living room.

Then he turned over two more pears, peeled them and put them on the fruit plate after a while... Li Shu came over with the fried pork liver with garlic leaves.

Today's lunch for the young couple is fried pork liver with garlic leaves, steamed pumpkin and fried chicken feathers. In addition, Zhizhi has a large bowl of rice soup, and Li Shu also has a chili sauce dipping plate, and fruit pears after the meal.

The fried pork liver was fresh and tender without residue, and had no fishy smell at all. Zhizhi also ate a lot. Steamed pumpkin is sweet and delicious, because of the flavor of lard, it is even sweeter. Stir-fried chicken feathers are so tender that water can be squeezed out, and the stalks and leaves burst with juice in one bite!

Drink another bowl of thick rice soup...

Zhi Zhi felt as if she was full again.

She rubbed her belly and sighed, "... Li Shu, take a look at my belly, isn't it about the same as someone else's three-month pregnancy?"

Li Shu stretched out his big hand pretendingly, and touched her flat and flat belly. , a belly that is so thin that only a thin layer of skin remains...

"I want to lose weight!" Zhizhi said loudly, "From tomorrow on, Li Shu will also call me when you wake up in the morning to exercise, and I want to exercise to lose weight too!"

"It's fine to lose weight," Li Shu said realistically, "You have small arms and legs, if you really conceive a child... I'm really afraid that you won't be able to raise it well. Didn't you listen to your mother's science? The fetus develops in the mother's womb Growth depends on robbing the mother of all kinds of nutrients... You are so thin, have you ever robbed a child?"

Zhizhi, "I..."

Li Shu said again: "However, exercise is a good thing! I don't want to come every night Three or four times you say you can't do it...you still cry! You know that once you cry, I can't do anything about you...Exercise is good! Tomorrow I will ask you to get up and exercise with me, I always want to try How many times in one night..."

Zhizhi was ashamed and angry, "Li Shu! If you dare to say a word again, I'll-"

Li Shu laughed mischievously, "Well, let's not talk about it... let's practice it tonight, okay?"

Zhizhi was so angry that she rushed towards him and bit him on the shoulder bone.

Li Shu laughed silently, still sitting with a big sword, and restrained Zhizhi to sit on his lap, and then he just hugged her in one hand, and scooped up the rice with the spoon in the other.

Naturally, Zhi Zhi refused to follow her, and bullied him in various ways...

In the end, she made a fuss, teasing Li Shu into a rage, and Zhi Zhi was pushed down on the sofa by Li Shu for a while.

After a full lunch, Zhizhi lay on the sofa drowsily, and scolded Li Shu, "I always feel that I haven't conceived yet...it must be because you have indulged too much ... Li Shu, you are so annoying!" Before she could finish her sentence, Zhi Zhi fell asleep in a daze.

Half kneeling in front of the sofa, Li Shu, who had just waited on his wife to clean up, was stunned, and the smile on his face gradually disappeared.

He hasn't had enough of this kind of good life...

What if he has a child?

The mother-in-law said that pregnant women are forbidden to have sex during the first three months and the last three months of pregnancy!

So...

it's actually nice not to have kids, right?

Zhi Zhi slept for an hour before being woken up by Li Shu.

Open your eyes and see, it's already two o'clock in the afternoon?

Although her body was still a little weak, after a long lunch break, she was still in good spirits.

Get up and take a look -

Li Shu has already peeled all the edamame?

Zhi Zhi yawned, "You peeled so many edamame all by yourself? Don't your nails hurt?" How could he be so stupid, wake her up to peel them together!

Li Shu didn't care much, "It's just you lesbians who are coquettish... Besides, peeling edamame requires skill!"

"What skill?" Zhi Zhi wondered.

Li Shu subconsciously stretched out his hands to make gestures--

then suddenly remembered something, "Let's talk about it when you buy edamame next time! Now hurry to school, you have gym class in the afternoon!"

Zhi Zhi heard--Physical class?

She must not miss that physical education class.

So she got up quickly, changed into a blue tracksuit with two white stripes and white canvas shoes, and followed Li Shu to leave in a hurry.

The physical education class in Zhi Zhi's class is the first session in the afternoon.

After the physical education class, Zhi Zhi felt tired and refreshed... In fact, if Li Shu hadn't made a fuss at noon, she would still have physical strength. But now I really can't walk anymore, so I just sat on the playground panting, planning to take a rest before leaving.

There are not many girls in Haida. Once Zhi Zhi and the female students in the same class sat here, girls from other grades and classes also moved closer to this place one after another.

The other students in Zhizhi's class were in high spirits and had good physical strength, and they didn't feel tired after the physical education class. Lu Tao went to the physical education teacher to ask for basketball, and several male students played basketball on the basketball court.

It just so happened that the first class was physical education in Li Shu's class, he and the male students in his class came over shoulder to shoulder, and saw Zhi Zhi sitting on the grass next to the basketball court at a glance... Li Shu smiled and looked at Zhi Zhi waved her hand.

He was born with tall legs and long legs. When he smiled, his brows and eyes were warm, and he had a handsome and refined temperament. In addition, the girls were all gathered together, and he waved at Zhizhi again, which fell into the eyes of the other girls... He seemed to be waving at them?

The girls chattered and chattered-

"Who is that? Why is he so handsome!"

"He is the class monitor of freshman 403, and his name is Li Shu! Not to mention his good grades, he is also super handsome!"

"Oh my God, did he just wave at me?"

"You? Don't think about it, he's already married! And his wife is also in our school...he's also a freshman, and this year's Youth League Committee Secretary of the Student Union!" "

Ah... ...I'm broken in love!"

...

the female students all laughed.

Zhi Zhi couldn't help laughing either.

Zhang Shiyao, a girl in the same class sitting next to her, originally wanted to say, "Li Shu's lover is called Bie Zhizhi, and he is sitting here. When you talk about other people's husbands, can you also worry about the feelings of other people's wives?" However,

Zhizhi Zhang Shiyao was stopped.

After all, the female students were all joking...

In the end, Lu Tao and the others were playing basketball, and someone threw the basketball out of the court, and it roared in the direction of Zhi Zhi!

Zhizhi was discussing with her classmates whether to buy popsicles, but she didn't notice it at all.

By the time she heard the exclamation, it was already too late!

The huge basketball, mixed with wind and thunder, suddenly attacked her face.

It's too late, it's too late.

As soon as Li Shu realized something was wrong, he immediately ran towards Zhizhi!

Everyone felt that the afterimage flickered, Li Shu had rushed to Zhizhi from more than ten meters away, and raised his thick fist to hit the basketball!

He hit it upwards, and with great force.

He only heard a loud "bang", and the basketball was directly smashed by his fists, and then sprayed towards the sky to a height of three or four meters, and finally the broken basketball fell limply.

A girl is still exaggerating in the horrible scene where the basketball was about to hit Zhizhi's face just now...

Even at this moment, the basketball has been broken by Li Shu, and it fell softly...but it just landed on top of her head direction.

The girl screamed, rolled her eyes, and fell limply to the ground.

Li Shu was stunned.

He can be sure that the tattered basketball can't hurt the girl, but he can't just watch the girl fall to the ground - this is the concrete steps, judging from the girl's falling posture, it might be The back of the head lands first.

Li Shu passed Zhi Zhi, and stretched out his hand to grab the girl's arm, temporarily stabilizing the girl's momentum to continue landing.

"Student, help her up!" Li Shu said.

The other girls finally came to their senses, and quickly stepped forward to help the girl who had fainted from fright.

Only then did Li Shu heave a sigh of relief.

He quickly lowered his head and asked Zhi Zhi, "Zhi Zhi, are you okay?"

Zhi Zhi looked at Li Shu with ice-like eyes.

Li Shu was taken aback.

Chapter 355

Zhizhi stood up and left.

Li Shu was stunned.

He didn't understand what was going on.

Is it because he "saved" the girl?

No, it's impossible.

Zhizhi is not a stingy person.

So... could it be...jealousy? ? ?

Zhizhi was jealous that he saved other women in front of her? And grabbed that woman's arm? ? ?

Li Shu suddenly felt some inexplicable joy in his heart.

In his relationship with her, he has always paid more. Because Zhizhi is better and more confident than him, she is always leading the direction of their relationship, and he always cares more about her.

Now... such joy is fleeting in Li Shu's heart.

What followed was boundless panic that permeated his heart.

Zhizhi clearly knew his feelings and submission to her, why was she still angry?

She is angry now, so what should he do?

Li Shu stared blankly at Zhi Zhi's back as she drifted away...

At this moment, the girl who had fainted just now finally woke up slowly, and understood the ins and outs of the matter under the explanation of others.

She quickly looked at Li Shu - the young man stood with his back to her, tall and slender, with a slender waist and long legs, just looking at his back was enough to make people blush and heartbeat.

The female student blushed and boldly called him, "Li Shu! Just now...thank you! I, my name is Chu Qing..."

Li Shu ignored the female student at all, and ran after his wife-

" Zhizhi! Zhizhi!"

Zhizhi was upset.

She couldn't explain why she suddenly had an emotional breakdown.

Mingming Lishu took care of her first, and he didn't overstep when he was saving that girl.

But there was a fire in her heart.

Is it because those girls first praised Li Shu for being handsome? Or was it because Li Shu saved other women in front of her?

Li Shu hurriedly chased after him, and grabbed Zhi Zhi's wrist, "Zhi Zhi, what's wrong with you?"

Zhi Zhi tried to throw his hand away, "Go away!"

Li Shu was stunned.

"Zhizhi, what's wrong with you?" He asked.

He and Zhi Zhi have been dating for three years, and this year is considered to be four years. Zhi Zhi has always been sober in the world... She has never made mistakes in her work, and she has always handled her interpersonal relationships very well... What the hell ... up?

It was the first time for Li Shu to see Zhi Zhi like this, and he didn't know what to do for a while.

Zhizhi turned her head slightly, and without looking at him, she just said coldly: "You go back to class first." Then she left in a hurry.

Originally, she planned to go to the library to read books in the afternoon.

But now I'm in no mood.

She went straight home.

Standing in the small courtyard, Zhizhi was silent for a while.

In the courtyard in late autumn, there are many leaves and few flowers, but there are always a few blooming jasmines under the corner.

Fortunately, she still has a home.

When you are in a bad mood, it is good to stay at home alone.

Zhizhi walked to the corner of the courtyard and squatted on the ground holding the shiny green jasmine branches, admiring the white and fragrant flowers hidden among the green leaves, and after playing with them for a while, she really felt a little more refreshed, and then turned her head to look at the people next to her. Class chrysanthemum.

Most of the chrysanthemums haven't opened yet, but they are already in buds.

The chrysanthemums of Zhizhi species are not famous products. They are all very common deep red black chrysanthemums, baby's breath-like chrysanthemums, white chrysanthemums with double petals, rose-red chrysanthemums with slender petals, and yellow chrysanthemums that are round like hydrangeas. Wait...

From the appearance of budded flower buds, although the shapes and colors of the flower bags are not the same, you can already get a glimpse of the beauty when it will bloom in the future.

Zhizhi felt better again.

She planned to stand up and go back to her room to rest for a while.

As a result, as soon as she stood up...

she felt her world spinning.

She staggered - she fell into a familiar and warm embrace.

When she raised her eyes, Zhi Zhi bumped into Li Shu's worried eyes.

"Why dizzy?" He asked softly.

Zhi Zhi's face turned as cold as ice in an instant, "Didn't I tell you to go back to class?"

Li Shu stared at her for a while, then said softly: "You are not feeling well, I will carry you upstairs to rest, and I will leave when you fall asleep ..."

"I can go upstairs by myself." Zhizhi said.

Li Shu was silent for a moment, didn't speak, and was unwilling to let her go, he carried her upstairs.

He put her on the bed, squatted in front of the bed to help her take off her sneakers and socks, then turned around and fetched water to wash her feet.

"I can do it myself." Zhizhi said.

But Li Shu couldn't tolerate her refusal, and helped her scrub her feet forcefully and gently, then went to change the washbasin to get clean water, took a face towel, wiped Zhizhi's face, and wiped her face again. Neck, armpits...

Zhizhi drooped her head.

I don't know why, she had already adjusted her mood, but because of Li Shu's appearance... her mood became a little depressed again.

So at this moment, she also felt that maybe sleeping is not a bad thing.

Let's talk about everything after waking up!

Zhi Zhi did not refuse Li Shu's service, after scrubbing, she changed into her pajamas, feeling refreshed, and lay down.

She had thought she would not be able to sleep.

Unexpectedly, she felt drowsy as soon as she touched the pillow, and fell asleep after a while.

Li Shu stayed by the bed the whole time.

He watched Zhizhi fall into a deep sleep almost within two or three minutes, and couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable. He thought to himself, could it be that Zhizhi was exhausted and mentally ill because of too frequent sexual intercourse recently?

He felt a little guilty.

He thought to himself: let her rest well, and don't bother her again in the next few days.

Li Shu walked to the curtains lightly, and slowly closed the double curtains-this was what Zhizhi asked the neighbor aunt to make, one layer of dark purple curtains and one layer of light green curtains, with a blackout effect Very good. And because of the double-layer fabric curtains, the noise reduction effect is also very good. As long as the curtains are drawn, the room becomes quiet.

Li Shu also turned on the electric fan, but he didn't dare to blow on the bed, so he blew on the end of the bed, then walked back to the bed, helped Zhizhi pull up the thin quilt very gently, and then tiptoed down building.

This time, Zhi Zhi fell into a deep sleep.

So much so that when she woke up, she felt sore all over!

As if all the fatigue hidden in her body had been released, she felt that her bones were soft...

She turned over, lay on the bed for a while, and then got up.

It was dark in the room.

Well, it may be the reason why the curtains were drawn.

Zhi Zhi got out of bed, turned on the light in the room, then walked to the window, and opened the curtains... did she realize that it was already night? It's also dark outside the window? ? ?

Look at the clock again-it's already eight o'clock in the evening? ? ?

Zhizhi was very surprised.

She should have come back around 3:30 in the afternoon, fell asleep as soon as she came back, and then slept for four and a half hours?

Zhizhi turned around and went to the bathroom.

When she came out of the bathroom, Li Shu was already standing at the door of the room.

"Zhizhi, are you awake? Dinner is ready..." He whispered, "Let's go down to eat together, shall we?" He looked at her cautiously, as if he wanted to see through her expression To observe her emotions.

Zhi Zhi was inexplicably unhappy, she gave a faint "hmm" and walked towards the door.

Li Shu turned sideways to make way for her.

She went downstairs first, and he followed her step by step, even the sound of his footsteps was very soft.

In the living room, Zhi Zhi smelled the smell of food.

I don't know if it's because of her mood, but she inexplicably has a very resistant attitude.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" Zhi Zhi couldn't help asking.

Li Shu said softly: "I went up to see you three or four times... Seeing that you were sleeping so deeply, I thought you might be tired and didn't want to disturb you." Zhi Zhi resisted not speaking, and then looked at Dishes on the table.

--Stir-fried edamame with tomato dices, stir-fried tomato leaves, steamed eggs, and loofah tofu and fresh mushroom soup.

These are all her favorite vegetarian dishes, with a light taste.

But he is a meat-loving person, and he also likes to eat heavy oil and salt dishes.

Zhi Zhi took a deep breath, raised her eyes to look at Li Shu, restrained her anger and said, "You don't know how to make meat dishes? I don't want to go out to buy vegetables. There are bacon, sausages, and dried salted fish in the kitchen...there are two closed doors in the backyard. Chicken..."

Li Shu panicked, and immediately stood up, "Zhi Zhi, what do you want to eat? I'll make it now?" "

What time are you doing now?" Zhi Zhi growled.

Li Shu hesitated.

After a while, he explained softly: "I, I saw that you slept for so long... I was afraid that you would lose your appetite and you wouldn't be able to eat greasy dishes, so I made these light dishes."

Zhi Zhi couldn't bear it anymore, and roared angrily: "Then don't you need to eat?"

Li Shu's eyes lit up, "I, I have no problem! I also like these dishes...not to mention I still have chili sauce! Zhizhi took a deep breath.

She felt an evil fire rising from her stomach, stuffing her stomach full, and then all rushed towards her forehead.

She picked up the rice bowl, picked up the chopsticks, and said, "Let's eat!"

But the rice grains were brought to her mouth...

She realized that she didn't have the slightest appetite at all.

The chopsticks holding the rice grains were stuck to her mouth, and three to five seconds later, Zhizhi opened her mouth to eat the rice ruthlessly.

Ordinarily, the table is full of her favorite dishes, but now she thinks that the edamame has a vegetable smell, and the sweet potato leaves are greasy and disgusting, so she can only eat steamed eggs and loofah soup.

Look at Li Shu again.

He usually eats a lot, but now he must be hungry. A few spoonfuls of loofah soup are poured on the rice, and then a few spoonfuls of fried edamame and a spoonful of chili sauce... After two or three mouthfuls, he gave a large bowl of rice to him. After eating, go to add rice.

Zhi Zhi became angry again for no reason, she slapped the table and chopsticks heavily on the table, and said, "I've been sleeping, so you just let me sleep and don't wake me up! You're not afraid that I'll sleep for too long." Can't sleep at night? It's fine if you let me sleep all the time, why don't you eat first when it's time for dinner, and have to wait for me?"

Li Shu was stunned by the scolding.

He opened his mouth wide, and there was still food in his mouth... for a while, he didn't know what to do.

After a while, he asked softly: "Zhizhi, what's wrong with you?"

"Is it because... I blocked the basketball for that female classmate today?" He continued to ask.

Zhizhi was stunned.

Of course...

of course not!

She is not so stingy.

uh ok.

At that time, she was really uncomfortable.

But there was nothing wrong with Li Shu's handling method - he rushed over to save her first, and then helped the female classmate, the two of them didn't have too much physical contact...so why... her mood became like this?

Zhizhi took a deep breath, forced herself to calm down, then looked up at Li Shu, and said, "I'm sorry! I... don't know why I've been in a bad mood today."

Li Shu breathed a sigh of relief visibly, and asked with concern "Is it because you're too tired recently?"

Zhi Zhi shook her head, "I don't know."

Li Shu said, "Then you should stop studying and exercising for a few days... let's eat first, and after eating... I don't know either. After studying, let me go for a walk with you, let's chat? Today is Thursday, and the day after tomorrow, let's go out to climb mountains and have a picnic, okay? Let's talk about it after adjusting our mood?" Zhizhi looked at his concerned eyes and listened to his gentle tone , her eyes were inexplicably red, and she whispered: "...Okay."

Seeing her teary face, Li Shu became more and more worried.

He wanted to ask clearly... but Zhizhi's behavior today was really weird.

So he resisted not asking, but just advised her to eat quickly. He wondered if she was bored, but after she finished eating, he would take her out for a stroll, maybe her mood would be better.

Zhi Zhi nodded, picked up her rice bowl and continued to eat.

However, just after putting a mouthful of fried edamame into her mouth and chewing a few times, the unique beany smell made her extremely uncomfortable.

Zhizhi's face turned pale, and she subconsciously wanted to hold back forcibly.

But her stomach turned upside down...

Finally, she clutched her heart and took a few deep breaths. She wanted to suppress the nausea, but when she didn't want to, she vomited out all the food she just ate.

Li Shu was terrified.

Chapter 356

Seeing Zhizhi's pale face, red eye circles... and she was vomiting non-stop, but she didn't eat anything at all, except she vomited a few mouthfuls of food, and then kept spitting water...At the end, she was powerless Lie on the table and can only pant? !

Li Shu was overly shocked, after staying for three to five seconds, he finally came back to his senses, stood up "Zhi Zhi, I have to take you to the hospital immediately!" He rushed upstairs as fast as he could , took a shirt and a windbreaker from Zhizhi, and ran downstairs again, first took care of Zhizhi and changed her clothes, then called warm water to wash her face and clothes, and poured a glass of warm water for her to rinse her mouth.

Then he tidied up the dining room twice and three times, and immediately went to push the bicycle out, helped Zhizhi into the back seat of the car and sat down, walked the car and went out.

Hurrying all the way to the Municipal People's Hospital, Li Shu was so anxious that he turned around and asked Zhizhi almost every minute or two, "How do you feel now?"

But Zhizhi feels very bad now.

She couldn't tell exactly where she felt uncomfortable... but her whole body was sore and weak, her stomach was extremely uncomfortable, her throat was burning and her temples were swollen and painful.

But these symptoms don't look like any serious illness.

The more she couldn't tell what was wrong with her, the more anxious Li Shu became, and simply felt that the sky was going to collapse!

He turned his bicycle into Nezha's Hot Wheels!

He rushed to the Municipal People's Hospital in a hurry, parked his bicycle quickly, and ran to the emergency department with Zhi Zhi on his back.

A nurse ran over and asked, "What's the matter? What's the matter?"

Li Shu was so anxious that he was about to cry, "Comrade nurse, help me see my lover..."

The nurse immediately asked, "What's wrong?"

"Just now She vomited when we were eating at home...now she can't even speak!!" Li Shu said.

The nurse instructed Li Shu to put Zhi Zhi on the bench in the waiting room of the emergency department, then looked at Zhi Zhi, and asked, "Did you vomit while eating? Did the food last overnight? Has the taste changed?" Or is it rotten?"

Zhizhi still felt that her throat was blocked, and her stomach and heart were very uncomfortable. Not only was she unable to utter a word, but her tears kept running wildly uncontrollably, she seemed to be in pain, weak and speechless.

"No! The food I cook is all fresh!" Li Shu hurriedly explained to the nurse, "And I ate it too, so I'm fine..." The nurse asked again, "Did that mean I ate pickles

? ? I told you that you can't eat too much pickled vegetables..."

"I didn't eat pickled vegetables!" Li Shu said anxiously, "I ate very ordinary vegetarian dishes, including edamame, steamed eggs, sweet potato leaves, and loofah Tofu..."

After hearing this, the nurse had to say: "No rush, that... the patient's family members, please register first, and I will call the doctor over! Dr. Zhang! Dr. Zhang... There is a patient here, please come and have a look "

Li Shu rushed to the registration window to register, while the nurse led a middle-aged female doctor over to check on Zhi Zhi's situation.

After a flurry of examinations-

the doctor fell into deep thought, and said to Li Shu: "As far as the current situation is concerned, there is nothing wrong with your lover's body."

Li Shu said anxiously: "Then why did she vomit? Those meals... ...It is clean and fresh, and I ate it too!"

The doctor said: "Then... is there a possibility that she is pregnant?"

Li Shu was stunned.

Zhizhi was also stunned.

The doctor said: "That's what I said... I am a doctor in the emergency department, not an obstetrics and gynecology department, and it is night, and the laboratory department is not working. The best thing is to wait for you to directly call the obstetrics and gynecology department tomorrow. Ask the doctor to give you a chemical test sheet for a urine test to see if you are pregnant... at a glance!"

After speaking, the doctor explained: "Of course, you can also calculate the time of the last menstruation and calculate it."

Zhizhi calculated it, and it seemed that the aunt had been late for more than ten days?

Of course Li Shu also knew about Zhizhi's menstrual period.

The two were dumbfounded.

Li Shu recalled that his mother-in-law Ying Yushi had told him about many cases of pregnant women... Indeed, she did say that pregnant women may become emotional because of pregnancy and hormone imbalance, such as getting angry and crying for no reason. , unreasonable troubles and other phenomena occur, the husband must pay attention to his wife's emotional problems at this time, understand and support, and find ways to help his wife relieve emotional problems...

So?

Zhizhi was angry for no reason today because he helped her female classmate...

It wasn't because she really cared, but because she was pregnant so her mood was unstable?

Zhizhi also realized this.

She raised her eyes to look at Li Shu in shock, there were still tears in the corners of her eyes that she hadn't had time to wipe away.

Li Shu stared blankly at Zhizhi for a long time, and then asked the doctor, "Doctor, then I... I will take my wife back now, and bring her back for another examination tomorrow morning? Will it affect her health?"

The doctor laughed, "Although your lover is indeed a little thinner, don't think of a pregnant woman as weak. How about normal and pregnant, don't let her be too weak. Tired, just don't let her do heavy work! Besides, whether she is pregnant or not is just my guess, whether she is really pregnant or not, you have to go to the obstetrics and gynecology department for an examination." Li Shu

said Asked Zhizhi, "Should we go home now and come back tomorrow? Or..."

"Of course we went home first!" Zhizhi said.

Nowhere is as comfortable as at home.

Li Shu nodded, the two thanked the doctor and left the hospital together.

Cycling is not allowed in the hospital.

The couple pushed their bicycles to the entrance of the hospital, and saw a hawker pushing a wheelbarrow selling fried noodles, yelling and selling supper. Li Ru hesitated for a moment, then asked Zhizhi, "You didn't eat anything for dinner, why not..."

Before he finished speaking, he saw Zhizhi covering her mouth and nose with her hands in disgust, and ran away .

She couldn't bear the smell of oily smoke.

Li Shu had no choice but to follow her with his bicycle, and asked her worriedly, "Then you can't just eat everything!" After tossing and tossing for so long, Zhi Zhi was already hungry. She thought for a while and said: "Go home and cook me a bowl of noodle soup. If you want to lay eggs, put lard and sprinkle some chopped green onion."

Li Shu nodded repeatedly.

He let her sit on the back seat of the bicycle first, and then stepped on the pedals to drive home.

Fortunately, the distance from the hospital to home is well lit, and the ground is made of concrete, which is very flat.

But when he got near his home and was about to go into the alley, Li Shu didn't dare to ride.

There are no street lights in the alley, but only low-wattage light bulbs hung by the residents themselves at the door, so people can barely be seen clearly, and the ground cannot be illuminated clearly.

"Zhizhi, let's go down. The ground in the alley is uneven, so as not to bump." Li Shu stopped the bicycle to make it easier for Zhizhi to get off, then took out a flashlight from his messenger bag and handed it to Zhizhi.

Zhizhi got out of the car according to her words, took the flashlight he handed over, turned on the switch, and illuminated the road under her feet, and the two walked slowly into the alley.

"Li Shu, could I be...really pregnant?" Zhizhi hesitated for a long time before finally asking.

Li Shu couldn't help but put a smile on his face, "Isn't that good?"

Zhizhi asked again, "Then what if...you don't get pregnant?" Li

Shu was a little surprised, "I didn't get pregnant, then I will continue to work hard ! However, you still have to take care of your body..."

Zhizhi was startled.

After a while, she couldn't help but laugh, "That's right! Such a simple truth, why did I just... have been digging into a dead end just now? I was afraid of getting pregnant, but also afraid of not getting pregnant..." She was instantly relieved.

"Why are you afraid of having a baby?" Li Shu asked in surprise, "Didn't we look forward to the arrival of the baby before?" Zhizhi was silent for a while, and said truthfully: "I'm afraid... the arrival of the baby will make me It has become as unreasonable as it is today. To be honest, I didn't know why I was so angry at the time, but now that I think about it, I feel...it seems a bit too much. Li Shu, to be honest...I When I lost my temper with you, did you also feel a little bit annoyed by me?"

"Why?" Li Shu said without hesitation, "Of course it's true that I'm not used to it, but in my heart, I'm actually very happy... ..."

"Very happy?" Zhizhi was very surprised.

Li Shu laughed and said: "Because in this world, I am the only one who can bear your petty temper!"

Zhi Zhi choked.

Li Shu sighed: "Zhizhi, do you know? You are usually too sober... I have a feeling that... you have a plan of 'marriage and having children' for your life, and I am your best choice under the current situation. Choosing a spouse..."

"I'm really scared... You married me because I was the best candidate for your husband, not because you love me, so you want to marry me..."

Zhizhi Some shock.

Li Shu continued: "And today, you suddenly got angry at me for no reason... It's not for no reason. I did help another female classmate in front of you. But in normal times, you wouldn't be able to Get angry, and even go to comfort that female classmate... If this is the case, in my heart, of course I thank you for your generosity, but I will also feel a little bit uncomfortable... That is, you really don't care about me so much Is it?"

"No, I..."

Li Shu said again: "But what I never expected is that you suddenly lost your temper, and then left me and left. At that moment, I was surprised and scared. But I was also a little happy in my heart, because You will finally lose your temper with me because of such or such a trivial matter..."

At last he laughed again: "Although, it may be because you are pregnant that your mood has become a little unstable... But now The frank confession between the two of us still makes me very happy."

"Zhizhi, I understand you. You are a very sober girl. You have a big picture, you know what you want to do, you know how to choose and retreat, and you can tell which is more important... To marry you as a wife My honor. I am 100% satisfied with you, but I also want to make a small request to you." Li Shu said seriously.

Zhi Zhi raised her chin and looked at him, "What?"

Li Shu said with a smile: "Can you, every day from now on will be like today...you lose your temper at me when you are unhappy? I want to participate in all your emotions , whether it's good or bad."

Zhi Zhi looked at Li Shu with a moved face.

She didn't expect that Li Shu saw her so thoroughly.

For her, it is true that life planning is more important than everything else.

Due to growing up, she is very eager to have a family, hopes to have a stable marriage, and likes healthy and lively children... But none of these can compare with the career she wants to do.

She likes Li Shu.

If she had to choose between career and love...

she would choose career without hesitation.

She thought that she had concealed herself very well in front of Li Shu.

Unexpectedly, he had already seen it.

so?

He knew it early on, but he still dotes on her so much, loves her unreservedly, is happy to see her who shines brighter than him, and doesn't mind submitting to her emotionally...

Such a man will be left in future generations...

It's also rare, right?

Zhizhi burst into tears.

On this late autumn night, in this narrow long alley, Zhizhi opened her arms and hugged Li Shu's thin and strong waist tightly, and said with tears in her eyes: "My child's father, from now on, my child and I will... Your care!"

Li Shu lowered his head, and rested his chin lightly on her warm forehead, "I will take good care of you...love your children, be loyal to your wife...until the end of my life."

Chapter 357

After returning home, Li Shu hurriedly cooked a big pot of noodle soup.

Because he was worried about Zhizhi's abnormal situation, he didn't eat well.

However, when he cooked a large pot of noodle soup according to Zhi Zhi's request, put lard, laid eggs, and sprinkled green onion... Zhi Zhi held the noodle soup, but couldn't eat it anymore.

Li Shu looked at her and said anxiously: "Just now you said you were hungry...why don't you eat it now? I put lard, laid eggs, and chopped green onion!

" There is an evil fire.

However, she was also afraid that she would be unreasonable again, so she tried to say in a calm tone: "I did say that just now, but, but... Now I feel that this noodle soup... is too bland and tasteless." Li

Shu After thinking about it, "Then I'll fry another egg for you? It's delicious, crispy on the outside, and runny on the inside?"

Zhi Zhi immediately licked her lips, "I need to put more soy sauce!"

"Wait! ' He turned and hurried away.

After walking to the door, he came back again, picked up her bowl of noodle soup, and went to the kitchen.

Li Shu fried two eggs, and also poured the bowl... which Zhi Zhi thought was too bland, into the oil pan, so that the clear soup was filled with the smell of fireworks in the oil pan, and filled the bowl again. Cover the soup with two golden and crispy fried eggs.

When the new noodle soup was delivered to Zhizhi, her eyes lit up.

Take a bite of the noodle soup, and then a bite of the delicious fried egg...

She actually ate up a whole bowl of noodle soup without even a drop of soup left.

Li Shu praised her, "That's right, you have to eat like this! Only when you are full can you be in good health."

After eating and drinking enough, Zhizhi was in a good mood, and sat down slumped while rubbing her stuffed belly On the sofa, sighed: "How did I like such a greasy noodle soup..."

Li Shu said: "If you change your taste temporarily in the future, it doesn't matter, just talk about it at any time."

Zhizhi nodded with a smile.

She walked around the yard for a while.

After Li Shu finished washing the dishes and tidying up the house, the two went upstairs.

After tossing so far, it is almost twelve o'clock at night.

Zhizhi thought that she would sleep all afternoon, so she wouldn't feel sleepy anymore... She didn't expect to fall asleep as soon as she touched the bed after taking a shower? !

When Li Shu woke her up the next day, it was already half past eight in the morning?

Zhizhi was startled and got up quickly.

Li Shu comforted her, "It's okay, I've already gone to school to ask for leave. When we come back from the hospital, we can go home and rest for a while, and go to school in the afternoon...By the way, Zhizhi, what do you want for breakfast?"

Zhizhi Zhi thought for a while, and said, "Egg fried rice."

Li Shu was stunned for a moment, and said, "Fortunately, I didn't finish cooking the rice last night. I'll go down and see if the rice is broken."

After Zhi Zhi finished washing, she came downstairs ...

The first floor is already filled with the rich aroma of lard and fried eggs.

Zhi Zhi took a deep breath--

"Zhi Zhi, come over and eat egg fried rice!" Li Shu said.

Zhi Zhi passed by.

There is a large plate of steamed buns on the dining table, white porridge in a tin lunch box, and a small plate of fried radish sprouts served with porridge; apples.

Zhizhi understood.

--Steamed buns and white porridge were bought by Li Shu at the school cafeteria, and fried radish sprouts were freshly fried by him. This is Zhizhi's usual food preference.

But today she suddenly had a craving for some fried rice with a strong flavor... so he improvised fried rice with eggs.

Zhi Zhi stared at the egg fried rice for a long time...

Li Shu was a little frightened, "What's wrong? Don't you want to eat egg fried rice again?"

"Then what do you want to eat?" He asked anxiously.

Zhizhi shook her head.

She picked up a spoon and scooped up a spoonful of egg fried rice, and put it into her mouth.

The fried rice is fried with lard. It seems that there are quite a lot of eggs, and it is decorated with green chives... It has the fresh fragrance of lard, the strong fragrance of eggs, and the aroma of chives... ...

It's not too delicious!

Zhizhi finished her mouthful of fried rice with eggs, took another spoonful, another spoonful, and another spoonful...

She ate at a fast pace, and she even drank a sip of hot milk from time to time.

Only then did Li Shu feel relieved, took the lunch box and ate steamed buns with plain porridge.

Zhi Zhi ate a few more mouthfuls of delicious egg fried rice, and asked Li Shu, "Hey, tell me, why did my taste change so much?" Li Shu said, "It doesn't matter if it changes...as long as you can eat enough Just do it!"

Zhi Zhi muttered, "But haven't you noticed? In the past, our tastes were completely different, and they were two complete extremes. But now...it seems like I'm moving closer to you!" Li Shu

thought After thinking about it, I thought it made sense, "Let's take a closer look. If this is the case... I'll come back with more meat tickets."

--He loves meat.

Zhizhi finished eating a whole plate of fried rice with eggs made of lard... and felt that she was more than satisfied.

You know, she also finished drinking a large glass of sweet milk!

The most frightening thing is that after eating so much egg fried rice and milk early in the morning, she still seems a little hungry?

Her appetite wasn't that big before.

Zhi Zhi was startled by her appetite.

Because she was still a little dissatisfied, she reached out and took the apple slices...

Li Shu was very happy, and said with a smile: "Let's go now... After going to the hospital, we will go to the vegetable market to weigh a piece of meat and bone soup for you Stew the soup, and cut the pork belly twice to make braised pork..."

Zhizhi suddenly felt that the apple chunks in her mouth were not fragrant!

The two locked the courtyard door and rode their bicycles to the hospital together again.

In this era, pregnancy test reagents have not yet appeared, and doctors can only rely on the doctor to issue a laboratory test order, and then take a urine sample to send for testing. Then the two sat on the bench at the entrance of the Laboratory Department and waited. Zhizhi was a little nervous at first, but waiting...she fell asleep.

When Li Shu gently woke her up, Zhizhi looked at her watch...

I'm going, it's already eleven o'clock in the morning?

What's the matter with her? Why... Aside from the sudden increase in appetite, are you still so lethargic?

Zhi Zhi supported her forehead.

Li Shu told her to sit down, and ran to the window to get Zhi Zhi's test report, and when he saw it, he burst into laughter from ear to ear.

Zhi Zhi quickly stood up and walked towards him, "What's written on the test sheet?"

Li Shu handed her the test sheet.

Zhizhi took it and took a look...

well, she couldn't understand the other data, but she could still understand a blue chapter on the test sheet--

【Pregnancy Positive】

Zhizhi looked at Li Shu.

Li Shu smiled like a fool.

He opened his arms wide and hugged her tightly... But he was concerned that this is a public place and it is not suitable to make noise, so he could only rub his chin lightly on Zhizhi's forehead, and whispered: "Zhizhi! Zhizhi, we have It's a baby!"

Zhi Zhi also touched her lower abdomen.

She...is really pregnant with a child!

Unspeakable joy welled up in her heart, she wept with joy, and hugged his waist tightly, "Well! We have a baby!" The

young couple took the test report and went to the doctor.

The doctor congratulated them both first, then handed two small ink-printed notebooks to Li Shu, and said, "This one is about pregnancy instructions for pregnant women, and this one is about childbirth instructions for mothers... Pregnancy is not a thing for women alone. Son, men must also participate! So you must understand these aspects of knowledge, love your wife and take good care of her, understand?"

Li Shu nodded desperately.

Then the doctor explained that Zhizhi must have her prenatal check-up on time.

Zhi Zhi knew that obstetrics and gynecology examinations in later generations were basically once every two or three weeks, and once a week during the third trimester. It was the first time for her to have a physical examination in this era... At this moment, the doctor made an appointment with her for an obstetric examination, which was once a month in the early stages of pregnancy, and twice a month after the seventh month of pregnancy.

It seems that people pay less attention to obstetrics and gynecology than later generations.

Then the doctor asked the young couple again if there were elders around them. I heard that this young couple has no elders around them? The doctor then explained things like "You can't have intercourse in the first and third trimesters of pregnancy", "Pregnant women can't lift heavy objects with one hand, avoid squatting and don't get too tired", and "Don't be picky eaters, eat everything to keep your mood happy"... Zhi Zhi and Li Shu thanked the doctor and rode his bicycle back.

When passing by the vegetable market, Zhi Zhi also wanted to take a stroll, but before she entered, she was so stimulated by the smell of the vegetable market that she wanted to vomit! Li Shu had no choice but to let her stand by the bicycle and wait, while he quickly went in, weighed the bones and pork belly, and then came out quickly.

Back home, Zhizhi was trapped in tears before eating rice.

Li Shu had no choice but to take care of her, let her take a nap first, and he hurried to the kitchen to get busy.

There is no time to stew the bone broth, so save it for the evening. You can cook the braised pork first, stew it for an hour, and the meat will be crispy, then wake up Zhi Zhi, and go to school after lunch...

So, buying a pressure cooker is imperative.

Li Shu quickly processed the pork belly, stewed it in the pot, and then took the time to go to the study to write two letters, one to his parents and one to Zhi Zhi's parents... He must tell his family the good news as soon as possible .

There is a post office near the school, and he will send an urgent registered letter when the time comes.

When the braised pork was ready, Li Shu quickly threw the meat bones into the soup, put it on the pot and boiled it on high heat, then turned to low heat and simmered for a while... Then, he replaced the coal balls, closed the damper at the bottom of the coal stove, Put the bone broth back on the stove.

In this way, the low fire will keep simmering the bone soup, and when he and Zhizhi come back from school in the afternoon, they will have a pot of broth that is thick enough for cooking!

Li Shu went to call Zhi Zhi up.

Zhi Zhi fell into a dizzy sleep...

But, as soon as she smelled the aroma of braised pork, she instantly regained her spirits!

In the end, she ate braised pork with white rice... Although it was not comparable to Li Shu's appetite, it far exceeded her usual appetite! After eating two bowls of rice and seven or eight yuan of braised pork... the food was full and good, which made Zhi Zhi feel very happy.

But such a good mood only lasted until after the second class in the afternoon.

A beautiful female student wearing a beautiful floral skirt, a cardigan sweater on her upper body, long hair loose and a pink plaid headband came to look for Zhi Zhi.

"Farewell Zhizhi, I, my name is Chu Qing," the female classmate said charmingly, "You don't know me yet, do you? I...is the one that Li Shu rescued on the playground yesterday." Zhi Zhi looked at her After looking at Chu Qing, she felt a little familiar, so she nodded.

Chu Qing looked at Zhi Zhi's face, and said guiltily: "Student Li Shu saved me yesterday, are you... unhappy? I'm sorry, I don't want to be like this... But I don't think you should misunderstand him, I It's just a normal classmate relationship with Li Shu...Really, please believe me."

As she said that, Chu Qing looked at Zhizhi, her tone became more sincere, "Don't be Zhizhi, even if you don't believe me, you should trust Ashu..."

Zhizhi: ? ? ?

Chapter 358

Zhizhi looked at Chu Qing and frowned.

It's not that she can't see the provocation hidden under Chu Qing's pretty face and gentle expression, and it's not that she can't hear the green tea in Chu Qing's tone... At this moment, Zhi Zhi feels that her personal charm has dropped ?

Someone actually came to challenge her sovereignty?

However, before Zhizhi could express anything -

Li Shu ran slowly from the fourth floor down to the third floor, "Zhizhi, Zhizhi!" Reaching out, he showed Zhi Zhi what he was clutching in his palm, "Look, Zhi Zhi!"

Zhi Zhi took a look, was it Longan?

It looks like a big longan, but the number is small, only three.

"Where did you get the longan?" Zhizhi asked in surprise.

Longan fruit is a tropical fruit, and it is very common in Nanling. However, Huai'an is located in the eastern coastal area of ​​the motherland, and belongs to the northern temperate zone geographically, and does not produce longan. And this season is already late autumn, even in the Nanling area, longan is out of season...

So where did the longan in his hand come from?

Li Shu giggled, "I won't tell you!" Then he peeled off a grain, handed it to Zhi Zhi's mouth, and fed her.

The longan fruit is moist and sweet, and the Zhi Zhi eats it comfortably.

Li Shu peeled another one, and still brought it to Zhizhi's mouth.

Zhi Zhi hadn't finished eating the longan yet, so she pushed backhand and pushed the longan fruit to Li Shu's mouth.

Li Shu didn't eat it, and waited until Zhi Zhi finished chewing the pulp in his mouth, then he pushed the big hand holding the longan fruit to Zhi Zhi's mouth, and said: "You spit out the core in my hand.

" He spat out the longan core in his palm, and took away the second longan fruit.

Li Shu put away the longan core that Zhizhi spit out, and then peeled off the last longan fruit.

Zhizhi held the flesh in her eyes, and shook her head desperately, meaning: I don't want to eat that one, let me eat it for you!

Li Shu remained unmoved, and still opened the shell, revealing the crystal clear, moist and transparent flesh... Waiting to feed it to Zhizhi.

Chu Qing stood aside, staring at the longan fruit, swallowed unconsciously, "Li..."

"I'll eat this one too," Li Shu coaxed Zhizhi, "I'll tell you if you eat it obediently." Where did this longan fruit come from?"

Zhi Zhi spit out the longan core in his mouth again into his palm, and then... took a bite...to the last longan flesh, but soon, she let go, and smiled Yingying looked up at Li Shu.

The longan pulp held in the palm of Li Shu's hand is still there, but a small piece of the top was bitten off by someone, and there are still small tooth marks on the pulp.

Li Shu looked at the bitten longan flesh, and then at Zhizhi.

He saw Zhizhi's playful and proud smile.

Of course he understood what she meant.

--She will accept his care, but she will not monopolize it, she must share it.

Li Shu smiled, and threw the longan fruit she took a small bite into her mouth.

"Is it sweet?" Zhizhi asked him.

Li Shu nodded repeatedly, "Sweet!"

"Then where did the longan come from?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Li Shu smiled, "You guess?"

Zhizhi couldn't guess right.

Will it be given to him by his classmates, his teacher?

Impossible?

Most of the students live on campus, and today is Friday, and it is afternoon now... It is unlikely that it is because of the longan fruit brought by the students when they went home. And I didn't hear that any of Li Shu's classmates came from Jienan area.

Zhi Zhi glanced at Li Shu again.

She found that Li Shu's smile was too confident and cunning...

so? ? ?

Will the origin of this longan fruit be an unexpected surprise?

Well, she and Li Shu have been together for four years...

Zhi Zhi was stunned, and asked in disbelief: "Yes, yes... Has someone come to Justice Island?"

Li Shu was very surprised, "Daughter-in-law, you too Too smart, right? This, this can also be guessed by you?"

Zhizhi was overwhelmed by the huge surprise, and exclaimed in a low voice, "Who is here? Is it Uncle Yao, Uncle Luo? Or Grandpa Braid and Uncle Fatty "

They're all here! Seven people are here! They're at the school gate right now..." Li Shu took Zhi Zhi's hand and led her downstairs, "You should have no class this afternoon Right? I'll take you to the school gate to meet Uncle Luo and the others first, and you lead them home to rest, I have to come back for two classes..."

"But I haven't packed my books yet!"

"I'll be back in a while Help you clean up...you are pregnant with a child now, don't work too hard, just let Aunt Chun Ya come over to cook, she is not an outsider, so there is no need to be courteous..." Li Shu confessed.

Zhi Zhi was held by Li Shu, and she was about to walk to the corner of the corridor and go downstairs.

She looked back at Chu Qing.

Chu Qing was pinching the corner of the cardigan sweater in extreme embarrassment, biting her lip and bowing her head, her pretty face flushed red - she felt so ashamed. It's not that she doesn't know that Li Shu is married, and she also knows that Bie Zhizhi is very good, but it's also true that Li Shu is handsome... plus Li Shu saved her in full view, which gave her endless courage.

She came to look for Bie Zhizhi today because she mustered up her courage and wanted to... Give Bie Zhizhi a try and see if there is an opportunity for her.

Unexpectedly, she did not test out Bie Zhizhi's attitude towards marriage at all, but instead saw Li Shu's care and care for Bie Zhizhi!

--He only had three longan fruits, but he fed them all to Bie Zhizhi without hesitation!

Before Chu Qing could introduce herself to Li Shu, she was stuffed with dog food...

At this moment, Chu Qing felt extremely uncomfortable.

Then she suddenly heard Bie Zhizhi ask Li Shu, "Hey, do you know Chu Qing?"

Chu Qing immediately looked at the backs of Bie and Li.

--She was looking forward to Li Shu's answer, because she avoided people early this morning and put a love letter in Li Shu's desk! It was an 800-word plot that she wrote out after staying up all night last night. She wrote down her personal situation and family situation, and also wrote down all her admiration for him on letter paper... He, should read Are you there?

Chu Qing was extremely excited.

However - she heard Li Shu ask in a surprised and innocent tone: "Who is Chu Qing?"

Chu Qing was stunned.

At this time, Bie Zhizhi smiled and said, "Chu Qing, that's the female classmate you rescued on the playground yesterday." "

Oh, you're talking about that person," Li Shu said indifferently, " Yesterday, I was actually trying to save you... If I didn't rush over and break the basketball, and it hit you on the head, the consequences would be disastrous. As for that Tu Lin, even if the leaky basketball hit her On the head, she won't get hurt..."

"I was mainly afraid that she would blackmail me like Liu Qiaozhi... That's why I gave her a hand..." Li Shu explained.

Chu Qing's face was livid, and her heart was broken into ten thousand pieces!

Farewell to Zhi Zhi, but he wanted to correct Li Shu, "His name is Chu Qing, not Tu Lin..." "

Oh!" Li Shu said, "Zhi Zhi, let's go faster... Forget it, I'll carry you down!"

"No! This is at school..."

"What's wrong with school? Who doesn't know that we are husband and wife now?"

"That's not okay either!"

"It's not like I haven't hugged you before!"

"But that's because I hurt my foot and couldn't walk, so I let you hug me!"

"You're pregnant with my child now, and I can't walk..."

" Don't talk nonsense, even if I'm pregnant, I can walk by myself..."

...

Chu Qing watched Bie Zhizhi and Li Shu go downstairs, and of course heard their conversation clearly!

So Li Shu didn't read her love letter at all?

That's why Li Shu and Bie Zhizhi's relationship is so good, Bie Zhizhi is even pregnant with a child! It's impossible for her, Chu Qing, to have any opportunity to take advantage of!

So Li Shu didn't take her seriously at all, and couldn't even remember her name...

So from the beginning to the end, it was a joke made by her alone!

Think about the few words she said in front of Bie Zhizhi just now... Maybe Bie Zhizhi is laughing at her right now!

Chu Qing couldn't help but burst into tears.

At this moment, Li Shu hurried to the school gate with Zhizhi, and introduced: "Uncles and grandpas actually came here yesterday, but they came here for the first time, they didn't know the way, and they went to the wrong entrance several times, and then asked The only ones found it by groping...the longan was specially brought for you to eat..."

Zhi Zhi asked Li Shu, "Then how do you know they are here?"

Li Shu laughed and said: "Uncles and grandpas found us After school, I asked a classmate who happened to be a classmate of ours. He ran back to the classroom and told me. At that time, time was short, so I didn't have time to tell you... ran out to meet them, and said a few words , let them wait at the door for an hour, I came back for a class first..." "

You made them wait outside for an hour?" Zhizhi asked in surprise.

Li Shu, "I arranged for them to rest at the canteen, don't worry... I bought something for them to eat."

Only then did Zhi Zhi feel relieved.

The two rushed to the canteen- and sure enough, the uncles and grandpas were sitting on the low bench at the entrance of the canteen, chatting and laughing.

They are eating lollipops and popsicles in their hands, and they are very happy.

When they saw Zhizhi, they were overjoyed and stood up quickly, "Zhizhi!"

"Zhizhi, have you finished class?"

"Zhizhi, you and Xiaoli's school is so big!"

"Zhizhi listen Said you are pregnant? Great, great!"

"Oh, it seems that we came at the right time! Zhizhi is pregnant...do you really want to eat sea fish from your hometown?" "

Nanling is not her hometown!"

"A second hometown!"

Zhizhi laughed, and everyone laughed too.

Li Shu said to Zhi Zhi: "Zhi Zhi, take your uncles and grandpas home first, I will be back after two classes in the afternoon!" Zhi Zhi nodded, "You go!" Li Shu returned School.

The seven uncles, grandpas and aunts turned around to get their luggage--Zhi Zhi noticed that there were all kinds of baskets and bamboo baskets piled up next to the canteen, each of which was full, but the baskets and bamboo baskets were full. The bamboo baskets were all covered with linoleum, and it was impossible to tell what was inside.

In an instant, uncles, grandparents and aunts picked up all the burdens...

Looking at the bent poles, Zhi Zhi suspected that each of them carried at least a hundred catties?

God, although Huai'an is near the sea, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu's home is at least thirty or forty miles away from the sea. How did uncles and grandpas come here with such a heavy burden?

Zhizhi couldn't help but said: "Uncles and grandpas, why did you bring so many things..."

Aunt Chun Ya waved her hand, meaning don't say this here, "Zhi Zhi, let's go! Let's go home soon, I want to relieve myself." Zhi Zhi hurriedly led the way, and led the large team carrying the burden to hurry home rush.

Chapter 359

The home of Zhi Zhi and Li Shu is not far from the school.

After walking for about ten minutes, Zhi Zhi led the uncles, grandpas and aunts to the home.

When the uncles, grandpas and aunts saw Zhizhi's small courtyard, they couldn't help exclaiming in unison: "Wow--"

Zhizhi couldn't help laughing, "Grandpas, uncles and aunts, what's wrong?"

Everyone said in unison:

" Zhizhi, your yard is really well cleaned!"

"This yard is really nice, and it's not far from where Zhizhi goes to school..." "

Zhizhi has always been very good at tidying up and taking care of the environment..." "

Oh, the young couple live in such a It's a small yard, just right!"

...

Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "Okay, everyone, come in! Aunt Chun Ya, the toilet is here..." She pointed to the toilet in the yard and said.

Chun Ya was the first to rush into the toilet.

Zhizhi shouted again at the door: "Auntie, there is toilet paper in the small basket hanging on the wall. After using the toilet, use the small bucket in the corner to catch water to flush the toilet..." "Okay! Got it!"

Chun Ya Aunt replied.

The other uncles and grandpas put the things they brought in the yard, and then lifted the linoleum covering the baskets and bamboo baskets.

Zhi Zhi's eyes widened in shock.

There are nearly 20 baskets lined up in the yard, among them: there are eight baskets of rice, weighing more than 400 catties by visual inspection;

A basket of fresh corn cobs with leaves; a basket of dried fungus, dried shiitake mushrooms, dried bamboo shoots, dried bitter gourd, dried cabbage and other dried vegetables;

One basket contains bacon, sausage, preserved rabbit, cured duck, cured fish, etc.; a whole basket of salted duck eggs and preserved eggs, with fresh eggs on the top two layers, there are at least two hundred eggs by visual inspection... a whole basket is golden and ripe sweet apricots;

a whole basket of various other varieties of fruit, but one can tell that it is produced on Seagull Island... plus four baskets full of all kinds of sea fish!

Zhizhi was a little helpless, "You guys still brought rice with you after such a long journey?"

Braided Grandpa said proudly: "That's different! We planted these rice on Justice Island with our own hands! We must bring some here Give Zhizhi a taste!"

The fat uncle said from the side: "Besides, we have so many people here at once, what should we do if Zhizhi is exhausted? So the four hundred catties of rice, I'm afraid we can live here. You have to eat more than half of it in two days!"

Uncle Yao also said: "Yes, Zhizhi, you are no better in this city than we are in the countryside... We are in the countryside, and we say that we have planted crops, and after the autumn harvest, we can eat rice freely. You want to eat it in this city A sip of food, a sip of water... even walking a few steps will cost money!"

Zhi Zhi hurriedly asked how everyone got here and how long they had been out.

Everyone talked to Zhizhi:

After completing the autumn harvest task, they thought that all kinds of food would have a good harvest this year, but everyone was thinking about Zhizhi... So they set off from Shuangdao four days ago, but They have never traveled such a long waterway, and they have made countless mistakes! It wasn't until yesterday morning that they really found out the location of the mouth of Huai'an...

They also considered that Zhizhi hadn't eaten sea fish for a long time, so they stayed in the sea overnight, caught a lot of sea fish, and landed this morning. But after going ashore, he went in the wrong direction again, getting farther and farther away from Ocean University... In the end, Aunt Chun Ya made the decision and sold a basket of sea fish on the spot, earning a dollar, and then asked people all the way, and lost four After taking a bus, I finally found Ocean University.

When Zhizhi heard this, her heart ached, "Hey, you know...it's time for Li Shu to bring you home to have a good rest!" Arranged for us to sit and rest in the canteen, and paid four yuan to the staff of the canteen, telling us to eat snacks, but not change! Tell me, if we can't finish eating the things that cost 1 yuan...why? It's not a loss! That's why we ate our bellies!"

At this time, Aunt Chun Ya came out of the toilet and called the others to go to the toilet. After hearing Uncle Luo's words, she also smiled and said to Zhi Zhi: "Yes, yes, yes. Zhi Zhi, don't blame Xiao Li... If you want me to tell you, it's thanks to him that he arranged for us to sit at the canteen. You don't know, I'm in my forties but I haven't seen many things in the canteen , now I can be regarded as... In such a big city, I have eaten enough high-end sweets and snacks that I have never seen before!" Everyone laughed.

Only then did Zhi Zhi feel at ease.

Aunt Chunya said again: "Zhizhi, can we... can we visit your school? Oh, I haven't been to college yet, so I don't know what the school looks like. Is it similar to our Nanling Middle School? "

When working, the school is not open to the public.

But on weekends, the school gate is not fortified, and relatives and friends of students are allowed to enter the campus to visit.

So Zhizhi said: "Success! But we have to wait until the day after tomorrow..."

Aunt Chunya calculated the time and said, "Then, we will visit Zhizhi and Xiao Li's school the day after tomorrow, and then go back the day after tomorrow." !"

All the uncles and grandpas nodded again and again.

"The dolls are studying here, let's not stay too long, so as not to delay them!" said the braided grandpa.

Zhizhi smiled and said: "Actually, it's okay... The main reason is that Li Shu's homework is more intense, but I am more relaxed. It's okay for uncles, grandpas and aunts to stay for a few more days." After saying that, she turned and went into the kitchen, wanting to warm up The water greets uncles and grandpas to wash their faces.

Aunt Chunya immediately stopped her, "Zhizhi, you are pregnant and don't move, tell me what you want, auntie will replace you!" Zhizhi scolded, "Auntie!

I am pregnant and I am not disabled. ...Besides, I just want to pour some hot water for everyone to wipe their faces..."

Aunt Chunya said: "Come! I'll come! I don't treat myself as an outsider! If you want to entertain them, then I will help You come and entertain them!"

Zhizhi had no choice but to instruct Aunt Chunya which washbasin to take and how to pour hot water.

A large pot of bone soup was stewed on the coal stove. It was stewed by Li Shu and Zhi Zhi before they left home at noon. It has been cooking for nearly an hour now, and the bones and meat have already melted. It became milky white.

Zhi Zhi was about to cook...

Aunt Chunya rushed to work again and cooked the rice--the rice from Zhengyi Island brought by her uncles and grandpas.

The other uncles and grandpas dumped all the four baskets of sea fish in a corner of the yard and piled them up into a fish mountain. Then they squatted beside the fish mountain, picked up the harpoons they carried with them, and began to cut and kill the fish.

Zhizhi went over to take a look, and found that these sea fish were of various species, and they were obviously not as big as the ones that uncles and grandpas caught on Justice Island.

The braided grandfather said guiltily: "These fish have been bored all morning, and they are almost dead... I dare not give you raw ones! Let's talk about it later!" The fat uncle also said: "The seafood around here No, the fish is not big enough! Zhizhi, you can just eat some, and when you go back to Seagull Island, Uncle will pick up a big fish for you to eat!"

Zhizhi nodded with a smile.

Uncle Yao said: "Zhizhi, we have processed all these fish. Except for what we want to eat today, we have to save the other fish for roasting, otherwise it will all be spoiled tomorrow! Fresh sea fish is not good at all. Well, I can't keep it for too long..."

Uncle Luo picked up a very fat big fish and said, "Hey, this fish is more decent, Zhi Zhi, bring me your salt, I will put this Marinate the fish and steam it for you tomorrow!"

Zhi Zhi's eyes lit up when she heard this!

When she was on Seagull Island, she especially liked to eat this kind of pickled fish.

Because it has both the unique aroma of salted fish and the taste of fresh fish, it is the best to serve with porridge!

Zhi Zhi nodded, hurried into the kitchen and brought the salt shaker.

Auntie Chunya washed a small basket of sweet apricots and brought them out. Seeing that Zhizhi moved a small bench and sat beside her uncles watching them clean up the fish, she couldn't help saying, "Zhizhi, women are very sensitive to smells when they are pregnant. Why do you still go there? Don't you think it smells like fish?"

She said, and handed the small basket of sweet apricots to Zhi Zhi, "Come, eat the sweet apricots from Nanling Island!"

--This sweet apricot It is the improved grafted fruit that the educated youths of Seagull Island have successfully researched and mass-produced in the first batch in the first production brigade. Not to mention the high yield, the taste is very sweet and it can withstand insect pests.

Zhi Zhi held the basket of juicy and juicy sweet apricots, and was taken aback for a moment.

Just now Aunt Chunya asked her why she was not afraid of fishy smell?

Really...

Zhizhi doesn't seem to dislike the smell of fish.

"Maybe... I've only been pregnant for a short time?" Zhi Zhi thought for a while and said, "I just reacted a little in the past few days... A few days ago, I was not feeling well before Li Shu, so I made a table for him My favorite food, edamame and loofah, I vomited badly when I ate it. I can eat eggs and meat..." Then she asked Aunt Chunya, "Auntie, the woman is pregnant Will the child's taste really become so outrageous in the future?"

Aunt Chunya said with a smile, "That's for sure!"

"The change is too big!" Zhizhi sighed.

As she said that, she grabbed a big apricot, ah woo, and bit into it.

Nanling sweet apricot is as big as a fist, the pulp is soft and juicy, tender and without residue, just bite it down, and the pulp will automatically turn into juice with just a sip. The most rare thing is that the sweetness is quite high, with a little sour taste nor!

Zhi Zhi hadn't eaten sweet apricots this year, so she couldn't help but eat one in two bites, and then another...

Seeing her eating happily, all the uncles and grandpas smiled happily.

Zhi Zhi stood up, holding a small basket of sweet apricots, and fed the sweet apricots one by one to the uncles and grandparents, and finally gave one to Aunt Chunya.

Everyone laughed together.

Zhizhi asked about the autumn harvest situation on Justice Island...

Before the uncles and grandpas could answer, they suddenly heard a woman screaming sternly outside the yard-

"Help! Help!!!"

Zhizhi was defenseless Startled, his face paled instantly.

Aunt Chunya hurriedly supported her, and said loudly, "Zhizhi is not afraid! Don't be afraid...you have so many uncles and grandpas here, what are you afraid of... let's go! Auntie will accompany you into the house, we don't have to worry Ah!"

Then Aunt Chun Ya supported Zhi Zhi and walked into the house, then turned her head and winked at Uncle Luo and the others.

Uncle Luo and the others understood, and hurriedly opened the courtyard door and went out to check.

Chapter 360

Accompanied by Aunt Chun Ya, Zhi Zhi sat in the living room for a while.

The commotion outside became louder and louder.

Zhi Zhi could hear it, it seemed that an aunt living in the alley was crying and scolding her little grandson?

Zhi Zhi wanted to go out to have a look...

But Aunt Chun Ya stopped her, "Don't worry, we'll just sit here."

About ten minutes later, the voices of the people outside gradually quieted down...

Suddenly, everyone Applause and applaud loudly.

Then, Zhi Zhi heard the aunt crying and said: "Thank you, Xiao Li! Thank you...you are our family's lifesaver!" Zhi Zhi's heart moved, wondering if

Li Shu had come back up?

A few minutes later, uncle and grandpa came back, and they were still very excited in their words.

Zhi Zhi hurried out, and sure enough, she saw Li Shu came back with her uncles and grandpas, with a hanging piece of pork in her hand, which weighed four to five catties by visual inspection.

"What's going on outside?" Zhizhi asked hastily.

Uncle Luo spoke quickly.

It turned out that the neighbor's aunt was at home with her grandson, but she took a nap... The five-year-old grandson ran out of the house. The child was squatting under the biggest tree in the alley to catch the beetle, but the beetle crawled along the tree trunk... and escaped!

So the child climbed up the tree to chase... After going back and forth, the child chased the beetle and climbed to the top of a tree about ten meters above the ground, and watched the beetle was swallowed by a snake entangled in the tree. !

Not only that, but the snake also saw eye contact with the child. The distance between one person and one snake was no more than two meters, and the children suddenly did not dare to move or speak.

The neighbor's aunt woke up from her afternoon nap and disappeared from her grandson. She was frightened and went out to look for it. Finally, she found the little grandson on a tree, and said with a mournful face that there was a snake in front of him?

The neighbor's aunt watched for a long time with her presbyopic eyes, only to realize that there was indeed a snake in front of the little grandson... and the snake was green all over, maybe it was the poisonous snake Zhuyeqing?

The neighbor aunt screamed in fright.

The uncles and grandpas rushed out to check, but there was no good way-they were not afraid of snakes, but because of their weight, it was impossible for them to climb such a high tree.

Other neighbors thought of a way, which is to flatten a quilt and let the child jump directly from the tree.

But the problem is, no one can guarantee whether the snake will fall with the child...

If it does fall together and the snake bites the child again, it will be over!

At this time Li Shu hurried back with a large piece of pork.

Seeing everyone chattering around in the alley, he hurried over to ask and understood what was going on.

He looked at the location of the snake again, then discussed with everyone, and said his plan: the first step is to kill the snake, and the second step is to take the child.

But the most troublesome thing is that when he kills the snake, the child can't fall with the snake because of fear... So he needs everyone to attract the child's attention first, and then he needs some snake-killing tools.

Just like that, according to Li Shu's instructions, the neighbor's aunt stood far away and talked loudly to her little grandson...

Li Shu took advantage of the child's inattention, and directly threw a few screwdrivers out!

--Yes, the screwdriver is the "snake-killing tool" he borrowed temporarily.

He threw three screwdrivers out at the same time, and those three screwdrivers poked the green snake's body at the same time... The green snake was not that big, and its whole body weighed less than those three screwdrivers, so it was carried by the screwdrivers. and fell from the tree.

Li Shu first kicked the snake far away, then chased after him and stomped on the snake's head.

Once the threat of the poisonous snake was removed, the child relaxed all over and was no longer weak. He cried loudly and fell from the tree, just in time to be wrapped in quilts by everyone.

Just listening to this, Zhizhi felt terrified.

Aunt Chunya asked Li Shu, "Is it really Zhuyeqing? Zhuyeqing's head is pointed, and its tail is a little red. There is also a kind of non-poisonous green snake on the mountain with a round head... This is a city, so there shouldn't be Zhuyeqing, right?" Maybe it's a green snake!"

Li Shu glanced at Zhi Zhi, thought for a while, and said, "It has a round head, so it should be a green snake."

How can Zhi Zhi not understand him?

If it was really a green snake, he said it without hesitation, there is no need to think about it before saying it.

Probably because she was worried that she would be afraid, so she pushed the boat along and said it was the Green Snake.

Zhizhi is still quite afraid of snakes.

But she tried hard to persuade herself not to think about it again, so she said to Li Shu: "You can tidy up the house later, Uncle Yao and Aunt Chun Ya live in our small room upstairs, and the other uncles and grandpas are in the study Let's play the floor!"

Li Shu nodded.

Aunt Chun Ya said to Zhi Zhi: "We have a lot of people here, which has caused trouble for both of you...Let me cook this meal! Xiao Li, go and do your work, Zhi Zhi, sit at the door of the kitchen and direct me. Tell me what to do for dinner."

Zhizhi smiled and said, "Auntie, you are too polite."

So Li Shu went to clean up the room, Zhizhi and Aunt Chunya went to cook, and the other uncles and grandpas continued to squat in the corner of the yard to dispose of the pile of fish.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door of Zhi Zhi's house, "Xiao Li! Zhi Zhi... are you at home?"

Zhi Zhi heard that the person knocking on the door was the grandma of the child who met the snake just now-Aunt Qiu!

"Hey, here we come!" Zhi Zhi ran to open the door.

Aunt Qiu stood at the door, holding a live chicken in her hand, and said to Zhizhi with tears in her eyes: "Zhizhi, it was thanks to Xiao Li just now, or my little army would... ah, yes, You two take this chicken! We don't have any good things in our house, you... I heard that you are pregnant, right? Come on, you keep this chicken for your body..."

Zhi Zhi quickly refused, "No, no, no , Auntie, we can't take this chicken..."

"Oh, you have to take it!" Aunt Qiu said, and then saw that the uncles and grandpas on Justice Island were all squatting in the yard to cut up the fish, and my aunt asked again, "Zhizhi, what are they doing?" ...is your relative? Knowing that you are pregnant, did you come to see you?"

Zhizhi hesitated for a moment, and felt that it would be too troublesome to explain clearly, so she nodded, "Yes!" "

Then you have to accept it even more." This chicken is ready! Otherwise, why don't you treat him well when he comes here?" Aunt Qiu said.

Zhi Zhi remembered something, "By the way, auntie, I have something to ask you!"

"Say it! If I can do it, I will definitely do it! If I can't, I will find a way for you... as long as you are willing to say it!" Aunt Qiu Patted his chest and said.

Zhi Zhi smiled and said: "That's it, Xiao Li and I have not moved here for a long time, and there are not enough things to buy. Now that there are so many relatives at home, I... want to make a floor for them, but there is not enough to cover them." Yes, can I trouble my aunt to lend me a few sets of bedding? About three or four days..."

"No problem! Put it on me! I'll go back and get it for you!" Saying this, Aunt Qiu ran quickly up.

Zhizhi thought for a while, and took the live chicken, then went to the kitchen to dig out a net bag, went to the uncle and grandpa, and put a dozen or so of the sea fish that they had handled that weighed about one catty into it. ...

Soon, Aunt Qiu led a few people over to deliver the bedding, and explained: "There are so many guests at your house, and I don't have enough extra bedding in my house, so I borrowed a few beds from them...there are a total of There are five beds, is that enough?"

Zhizhi nodded repeatedly.

A total of seven uncles and grandparents came, among them, Uncle Yao and Aunt Chunya were married and could live in a small room upstairs. The bedding in the small room is ready-made... Now the neighbor's aunt has sent five sets of bedding, which is just enough for each of the five uncles and grandpas. Even if it is a floor bedding, it is more comfortable.

Aunt Qiu said: "You are pregnant with the child, don't move, we will take you into the living room."

Zhizhi nodded with a smile.

The aunts brought the bedding into the living room, put it on the sofa, and came out again. Only then did Zhi Zhi point to the sea fish that had been processed in the big net bag and said to the neighbor aunt: "Auntie, my relatives are all fishermen, and these fish are from them. It was caught in the sea, it is fresh, it was caught early this morning, share it with you, and have a taste!" The aunts also said no, Zhizhi said with a smile: "It's all fish caught in the sea by myself, it's worthless , what's rare is that it's fresh... and we can't eat that much. Aunts, take it. In fact, it's not much. You can only get two or three pieces for each of you! Besides, sea fish is nutritious, take it back and fry it, Or it's good to steam it and give it to babies."

In the end, the neighbors and aunts couldn't resist the temptation of sea fish, so they accepted it gratefully.

But after a while, someone knocked on the door again.

Zhi Zhi went over to look, it was the neighbors who had lent bedding to Zhi Zhi, and took the sea fish from Zhi Zhi.

Each of them handed Zhizhi a net bag,

"Zhizhi, you have so many guests at your house, cooking and entertaining is a big deal... Hey, I have some potatoes here, take them... It's worthless My family grows it myself!"

"Zhi Zhi, thank you for sending me the fresh sea fish. This winter melon is given to you, and I also planted it myself." "

Zhi Zhi, my relatives from my hometown brought me a lot of peanuts. I'll give it to you!"

...

They put down their net bags and ran away, not allowing Zhi Zhi to refuse.

Zhi Zhi shook her head, smiled and carried the things into the yard.

Aunt Chunya smiled and said, "Zhizhi, it seems that you are really popular! In Nanling, everyone loved you, and it's the same here! Well, this way we can rest assured, knowing that you will be loved wherever you go. You won't be bullied! By the way, Zhi Zhi, what should Xiao Li do with the pork that Xiao Li brought back?"

Zhi Zhi thought for a while, and felt that when she was on Seagull Island, her uncles and aunts often ate braised pork with mushrooms...

So she said: "Braised Pork with Eggs and Potatoes!"

Aunt Chun Ya's eyes widened, "Braised Pork with Eggs and Potatoes?"

Zhizhi entered the kitchen with a smile, and started cooking with Aunt Chun Ya.

At dinner time, nine people sat around the dining table, looking at the sumptuous dishes on the table, everyone's eyes lit up!

The enamel washbasin is full of a large pot of braised pork with eggs, potatoes, and braised pork, a small basket of grilled sea fish, two large bowls of stir-fried chicken feathers, and a large pot of milky white pork bone soup.

There are not many dishes, only three dishes and one soup, but the portions are very generous.

Uncles and grandpas used to live a life of wandering on the sea, fishing and eating fish just to fill their stomachs, and most of the time they ate raw fish; but in recent years, they have been cultivated into a farmer's stomach, and they are used to eating every meal Rice, fish, and even the tricky ones have to have soup...

This time they floated on the sea for four full days to visit Zhizhi, and they basically didn't eat cooked food.

Now seeing the delicious braised pork, white and soft rice and steaming bone soup on the table... everyone cheered.

Zhizhi smiled and said: "Dinner is ready! Uncles, grandpas, aunts... you are welcome, hurry up and eat!"

Then they picked up the big big bowl and started busily grilling the rice.

Zhizhi first drank a bowl of fresh, thick, and thick pork bone soup. After adding more food, she took a piece of grilled fish, dipped it in lime sauce, and ate it.

--Li Shu knows that Zhizhi likes to eat sea fish, especially grilled sea fish, and it should be served with lime soy sauce. So as early as more than a month ago when he and Zhizhi first moved here, he planted a small lime that had already borne fruit.

At that time, what he thought was that if he could not buy sea fish in the vegetable market, he could go fishing at the estuary by bicycle on weekends... Unexpectedly, today, uncles and grandpas brought so many sea fish to see Zhizhi.

Will this be the same as when he saw Zhi Zhi grabbing the grilled sea fish with his hands, tearing off a piece of fish, dipping it in lime sauce and stuffing it into his mouth... looking very happy?

Li Shu breathed a sigh of relief.

He thought to himself: It's a good thing she doesn't dislike eating fish after pregnancy.

Well, fish and chicken are much more nutritious than pork... so he has to raise some chickens, and occasionally bring back some fish for Zhizhi to eat.

Zhi Zhi did not know what Li Shu was thinking.

I don't know if it's a psychological effect, or if it really feels like this... She suddenly felt that her appetite had increased, and her food taste became more meat-loving.

Even though it was only after six o'clock, she was already very hungry. She ate a whole grilled fish weighing about one catty in one sitting, and she also ate a large bowl of white rice, plus a braised egg, seven or eight pieces of braised pork, and some potatoes... Then she filled another bowl of bones Soup, I ate slowly with my uncles and grandpas, and asked them about the autumn harvest situation on Zhengyi Island, as well as the planting and autumn harvest situation in the entire Nanling area.

Everyone chattered, and you told Zhizhi one by one:

"Life is getting better every day!"

"Big harvest! The entire Nanling area has a bumper harvest... We have voluntarily canceled the state's tax payment for us." Grain discounts! No reason, because we are rich and we can afford it!"

"In the past, after the autumn harvest was over, some people secretly sold grain outside! Now there is no more... You have to ask why, because everyone is neither short of food nor short of food. It's money!"

"The Shuangdao team is amazing! Shuhua and Longqiang have sold pears and peaches this year!" "

Pumpkin Island has changed its name this year to Vegetable Oil Island! No more planting, all will be planted with rapeseed. They will provide all the cooking oil for the twelve production teams in Nanling!"

...

Zhizhi was very happy when she heard that.

So she asked again, "How about Seagull Island and Justice Island? How are Long Qiang, Tiantian, Shuhua, and Qingyu doing?" The smile on Aunt Chunya's face suddenly froze.

Especially Aunt Chunya.

Her eyes flicked around Zhizhi's lower abdomen first, and then before the other uncles and grandpas could speak, she said with a smile: "Hahahaha everyone is doing well!" Zhizhi raised her eyebrows,

"Really ?"

The uncles and grandpas looked at each other.

Facing Zhi Zhi's clear gaze, Aunt Chun Ya's smile could hardly be maintained, but she forced a smile and said, "Then can it be false?"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

41.4K 655 100
https://m.shubaow.net/249/249820_2/#all Author: Salted Fish Sansan Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-06-01 Latest: Chapter 498...
Her claim Da Jeelvyas03

Storie d'amore

3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
62K 1K 133
Author: Lime under the moon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 133. [Latest] End Chapter Gu Jinyu has been... re...
59.7K 1.8K 17
Sometimes it's quite difficult to stay happy and positive. Things happen, and sometimes it seems like we just can't get over them. Here's my motivati...