Her Hidden Pain

By vel555

"Niya" he called her by standing in the middle of the sitting area but got no response in return. She always... More

⚠IMPORTANT⚠
Prologue
💕Characters💕
1. Their Lives
2. Unknown Plan
3. First Step of Destruction
4. Meeting Him
5. Mind In Confusion
6. His Victory
7. Her Worry and His Plan
8. Neil's Anger
9. Leaving Her Alone
10. His New Maid
11. His Cruelty
12. Waiting To Have Fun With Her
13. Humiliations
14. Crying For Her Fate
15. Her Boyfriend?
16. "She is no more"
17. Humiliations in the Party
18. Tit for Tat
19. Pinch of Guilt
20. Minds with Many Questions
21. Fighting back
22. Consoling Him
23. Something has Changed
24. Worried for her?
25. Close to death
26. Can eyes lie?
27. Taking care of her
28. Entry of a new maid
29. Falling for Each other?
30. Which Is Your True Self?
31. Her Fake Innocence
32. His Wrath
33. Hurtful Night
34. Drunk Aryan
36. It seemed so real
Notice
37. Falling for her?
38. Visiting Her Family
39. She is a Gem

35. No Hopes

7K 451 109
By vel555

It's been almost one and a half months since that incident, but nothing has changed between them. Though they act as if they don't want to talk with each other, their hearts know their wishes.

She dressed herself in a black pant and white top, gulped the tablet, and went downstairs, thinking Aryan had gone to the office.

She stopped on her tracks when she saw Aryan sitting there reading a newspaper.

Looking at her dressed like that, he frowned.

She took a deep breath, ignored him, and started going out.

"Where do you think you are going?" His question again made her stop on track.

"I have some work," she said.

"What work?"

She thought a while before saying, "I- I want to buy something."

"If you want something, then ask Cynthia or my driver to buy it. You don't need to go out," he said strictly.

Being irritated with his words, she said, "I want to buy some personal stuff.. you know personal means, some ladies stuff. Do you want me to tell your driver to buy it for me?"

He averted his gaze from her.

"If you want me to ask your driver to buy it for me, then fine, I am-"

"No!" He shouted. "You can go, but remember, don't take too long to come back, and don't you dare go to meet your family," he warned her.

The hatred which he have for Neil have not change a bit.

She gave him a disappointed look and left from there.

Her heart was thumbing faster in fear. Her subconscious was giving her a warning that something was not right.

Her legs were not ready to go where she was about to take them.

But, she has to know it.

She gulped the lump that formed in her throat and made her way to her destination.

She got out of the taxi and stood in front of the long, white building.

Jhonson Hospital

She closed her eyes, taking a long breath before stepping inside.

"Excuse me," she said to the nurse at the reception desk, who was writing something.

"Yes,"

"Actually, I had an appointment with Dr. Victor," Niya said.

"Your name?" That nurse asked.

"Niya Arora," she replied.

The nurse checked her name on the resister and said, "Your number is 10. Please sit there," she said, gesturing for her to sit.

Niya nodded and settled herself in the chair.

Many unwanted thoughts were coming into her mind, making her shiver in fear.

There was an unknown fear in her that was making her heart beat faster.

"Miss. Niya," after fifteen minutes, the receptionist called her name.

She got up.

"Now you can go inside," the receptionist said to which Niya nodded.

Taking a deep breath, she knocked at the doctor's cabin.

"Come in," the doctor said.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Aryan was pacing back and forth anxiously.

It's been five hours since she left the house, and she hasn't come till now.

Where is she?

Does it take so long to buy something?

He dialled her number, but she didn't pick up his call.

Damn!

Why is she not picking up my call?

Is something happened to her?

He again dialled her number, but this time she cut off his call.

What the..

"Are you worried about her?" His subconscious raised the question.

Worried?

Is he really worried about her?

No, no, why would he be worried about her? It just...

Oh God, this girl will make me crazy. Why is she not picking up my calls?

He ran his hand through his hair while sitting on the sofa.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

She again looked at the paper that was in her hand as long tears slid down her cheeks.

Is there any less problem in her life now that she has another on her list?

Why always her?

Why is her fate written like that?

All problems since childhood.

The doctor was only looking at her with worry.

She wiped her tears with the back of her hand and took out her phone.

She checked the money in her bank account.

Current balance: Rs. 5,000

She mentally laughed at her luck, looking at the amount.

"Just give me a tablet," she said.

"Niya, think about it properly. I already explained it to you. You know the consequences still-" the doctor said, looking at Niya.

He was cut off by Niya saying, "I know, doctor. For now, just give me the tablets."

"Niya, those tablets won't work," the doctor tried to make her understand.

"Doctor, I don't have money with me to do an operation," she said. "But I-I will try to arrange the money."

The doctor nodded.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

She was aimlessly walking on the road.

Everything seems blank to her.

What did she do to deserve punishment like this?

Why is her life so messed up?

Why is God angry with her that he is giving her punishment like this?

May be God forgot to write happiness in her fate?

She was feeling as if there was no hope in her life.

Everything is just blank...just blank.

She was just walking when she bumped into someone, which made the other person's things fall down.

"I am so- sorry. I was not watching where I was going. I am sorry," she started blubbering and picking up the things that felt on the road.

She picked up the things, put them in the bag, and forwarded them to an old lady.

"I am really sorry. Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" She asked her in worry.

The old lady smiled at her. "No, dear, I am perfectly fine. You didn't hurt me," she said looking at Niya lovingly. "But you look so worried. Is everything fine with you?"

Niya tried to give her an assured smile but failed as a long tears escaped from her eyes.

"I-I am fine," she said with a trembling voice.

That old lady just smiled at her lie.

Niya was about to go from there, when that lady stopped her by holding her wrist.

"I might look old, but my eyes are still young," she said. "Come," she held her hand, and took her into the garden, where there was a bench.

"Now tell me what happened? I know that we don't know each other, but you can trust me. Just think I am your grandma who is asking her granddaughter about her problems," The old lady said, placing her hand on Niya's hand, giving a slight squeeze.

People are so lucky to have a mother, father, and grandma in their lives with whom they can share anything.

"Why does God gives us more problems when we already have lots in our lives?" She wanted to complain to God about her life, but she knew she would not get any answers. Not able to control herself, she asked that lady, thinking maybe she might have the answer. She wanted to know why everything was happening in her life.

That lady furrowed her brow at her question.

She understood that she was in deep pain. May be broken from inside.

"God doesn't give us problems; he just allows them in our lives because he wants to make us strong. He knows how much we will be able to handle it. He doesn't allow more than our capability," she told her, giving a small smile.

"But I am not that strong," Niya's voice came out more like a whisper.

"Who said you are weak? Everyone is strong. You are also strong. Just pray to God to give you strength to fight your problems, and I am sure you will surely win against your problems," that old lady said.

Though her soothing words gave her some kind of courage, deep inside that fear and pain were also present. Only the person who goes through it knows the pain.

"But ho-"

She was cut off by the ring of her phone.

Aryan

She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Excuse me," she said, looking at that lady, and got up.

"Hel-"

"Where are you, Niya? And why are you picking up my calls?" He started shouting from the other side.

"I-"

Before she could say anything he cut the cal, saying, "I want you at home in fifteen minutes!"

She gulped the lump that had formed in her throat and then looked at that lady.

"I need to go now. Take care," she said.

She nodded, smiling at her.

"By the way, I forgot to ask your name. What's your good name?"

"Niya. Niya Arora," she replied.

"Nice name you have."

"Niya," When Niya started going from there, the lady called her.

"Never ever give up on anything without trying."

Niya nodded blankly, looking at her.

Though that lady was a complete stranger to her, her words touched her.

Will Aryan give me money if I ask him?

Are you mad, Niya? He doesn't even care about you, so why would he give you money, and that too Eight lakhs?

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

As she entered the house, she saw Aryan sitting on the sofa, covering his face with his palms.

As soon as he heard the sound of the footsteps, he got up, rushed towards her, and grabbed her arm. "Where were you, huh? Why were you not picking up my calls? Do you know how worried I was? I thought something happened to you?" He started shouting at her.

"Were you worried about me?" Her voice was low.

When he realised what he said to her, he left her arm.

"What no-nonsense? Why would I be worried about you? It ju-just slipped out of my mouth," he said, looking everywhere but her.

She chuckled sadly. "Yeah, why would you be worried about me. You were worried thinking that I may have gone to meet my family. I know that even if I die, it won't matter to you."

He just kept quiet.

"See, he doesn't even care one percent about you and wanted to ask money from him," her consciousness laughed at her.

She wiped the tear that had escaped from her eyes and started going from there.

He didn't feel something right, so not able to control himself, he asked suspiciously, "Niya, is everything okay?"

She stopped on her track and looked back. "Everything is fine. Just think that your wishes are fulfilled," she said, and left from there.

My what wishes?

Why am I feeling like something is not right?

Why there is uneasiness in my heart?

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

She came into her room, keeping her bag on the bed. She took out her mobile and dialled Neil's number.

There was little hope in her heart that maybe there were some chances for her.

Her eyes were glistening with tears.

"Hello, Niya, I was about to call you only." He picked up the call in one ring.

His voice was filled with excitement.

She smiled, listening to his voice.

"May I know the reason behind your happiness?" She asked.

"Niya, I am going to be a dad! Oh God, I am so excited!" He exclaimed.

"What?" Her voice came out as a whisper.

"Yes, Niya! You are going to be an aunt," he said excitedly.

It's been three years since their marriage, they were waiting to become parents and now their wish has been fulfilled.

"I am so happy for you both. Congratulations, bro." For a few seconds she almost forgot her problems.

"Thank you," he said.

"And how is Jasmine?" She asked.

"I can't say she is perfectly fine. There are some complications in her pregnancy, so the doctor said to take extra care of her and not to stress her with anything; otherwise, there are chances of miscarriage. Her body is also weak," he said as his voice was filled with sadness.

"Bro, don't worry. Everything will be fine."

"By the way, Niya, why did you call? Is there anything you want to talk about with me?" He asked.

"Bro, I-"

Niya, what are you doing? See, how happy your brother is. Do you want to make him sad by telling him that now?

What kind of sister are you?

He is already tense about Jasmine, and now you want to tense him up more?

What if he tells Jasmine about your condition. Will she be able to take it?

She will lose her baby because of you.

"Niya, are you there?"

"Huh? Yeah," she came out of her thoughts. "Bro, can't I call my brother?"

"Niya, nothing like that. You can call me anytime. It's just that I was worried about you."

"No need to worry about me, bro. I am per-perfectly fine."

"Niya, is really everything okay?" He asked doubtfully.

"Yes bro. Everything is fine," she said with a sad smile.

After cutting the call, she lay down on the bed.

There are no hopes.

Maybe God wants me to meet my parents.

Maybe finally they remembered that they had left their daughter here.

Hey everyone

I hope you are doing well.

If you liked the chapter then please don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay blessed

Vel💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 42.3K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
96.4K 4.7K 61
{previously known as, Teri Mehfil Hai, Mera Toota Dil Hai} Here I m standing with tears in my eyes wearing the heavy bridal lehenga, It was my weddin...
2.7M 155K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
756K 22.7K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...