★Flower Fields ★||Golden Duo

By Ashley_the_best

hello! ✨ so this is gonna be like an aesthetic book, for ppl who doesn't like kidnapping or murder. ik this... More

★A/N★
★1. The moon★
★3.paint face★
★4. flowers for my love<3★
A/N
★6. Forever?.. ★
★5. Ghost★
★im sorry★
★6.New start★
★the new start.. ★
★mirror ★
A/N
Ayyy

★2. Halo~cafe★

64 0 0
By Ashley_the_best

Purpeld pov:

I was laying in my bed,looking at the ceiling, I then stod up and searched for the painting I made yesterday,
I found it and it looked very pretty, so I hung it on my wall over my bed, I really liked my room it was clean and comfy, (Bro mine is the opposite 🤗) I walked out my room and said bye to punz.

I walked down the street to my favorite cafe, the halo~cafe, I steeped inside and orderd a coffee, "So got anybody? " Skeppy looked from his husband to me "Oh I just met someone and we are friends" I smiled,
"bad could you get his coffee? " skeppy looked at bad "Yea, ofc hunny" He gave skeppy a little kiss on his cheek and went to make the coffee, I smiled they were like parents to me.

"so whats her name~? " He smirked "Oh.. Its a he and we are just friends" be looked kind of sad "Man, but anyways what's his name? " he smiled and looked at me "Oh his name is Tommy! " he sat I front of me,
"oh, he is Wilbur's and technos brother" He smiled then looked out the window, "Here you go, purp" bad handed me my coffee and I gave him the money, "See ya dads" I smiled at them and they waved, they didn't mind that I call them dads cuz they know my back story.

I walked to the park and looked on my phone, "PURPELD" I looked up and turned around, to see Tommy running to me "Hey, sunflower what's wrong? " he stopped in front of me to get air, "Nothing I just saw you, and wanted to hang out" He smiled, "Oh okay? I just wanted to feed the duck's wanna come? " he nodded and we walked to the duck's, I took out my bread and gave a bit to Tommy.

We fed the ducks and went home, I was laying in my bed as he came and hugged me, "Awwwh sunflowers sleppy" I said in a child tone "Shut up" I laughed, he soon feel asleep, I looked at him a bit 'cute' I smiled, I just saw him as a friend, bc I'm not g@y.

I woke up by the sound of my door, "What are you doing" I opened my eyes and saw tommy, "Oh I just wanted to make some breakfast for us, is that okay?" I nodded and smiled, I liked him he was nice, ofc just as a friend,
I stod up and my sight was blurry,'Sh!t I stod up to fast'i sat down again waiting until I could see something,
I then stod up again, but this time not so fast.

I walked Into the kitchen where Tommy was making pancakes, "Awwh pancakes? " I hugged him from behind,
He nodded and I smiled, I let go and sat at the table. Soon he came in whit the breakfast, we eat and laughed, talked. "oh sh!t what time is it? " I washed the dishes, "Oh it's 11A.M" it was a short silence "fvck I need to go home! See ya purp! " I waved him.

I walked into my room, and layed on my bed, it smelled like flowers like him, I stod up again and walked to the balcony and watched the sun rises, (He had a nice view on the beach) I looked to the beach, and smiled, I took my book out and draw the sun rise, "Maybe I could give this Tommy!" The idea came into my head and I started drawing, I painted it afterwards and got some coffee from halo~cafe.

<<------------------>>
>614Words
I really like the chapter⚡
Its short but actually cute🌹
But I still
Love y'all to the moon and back💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.9M 85.9K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
555K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
749K 27.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...