Soulmates-LandoNorrisFF

By Schumi_f1

soul mates you meet by chance and when i met you i was sure you were one More

introduction
Chapter one.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine
Chapter ten.
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirtheen
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fiveteen.
chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
-note-

Chapter eleven.

114 1 0
By Schumi_f1

It was 5pm and i still was at arsenal everyone left already and i just was trying to focus on my rehab and dod everything i can to get green light by linda to get selected for the squad this weekend but she still wasn't sure. I was showing loads of weaknesses in my left ankle and i felt devastated. Hey whats wrong? Viv asked and i looked at her. I can't join the group training tomorrow i just wanna play. U should take some rest. I wanna join the European cup viv i have to play. Believe me i know Sarina she'll look at ur qualities u showed before and she wants u fit so focus on that. She said and i just sighed.

I'm going to someone I don't wanna stay alone now. I said and viv stopped me. Come on ur our sunshine. Yes cause football makes me happy now I can't play my happiness is taken away cause of that fucking stupid tackle. Did she apologize? Through media well talk to me in person. I said and viv nod. Now go home and rest show them tomorrow u can join them wednesday and jonas can take u to germany on friday. She said and i smiled. U know he won't do that. Then ur gonna rest a bit spend time with ur little sister. She said and I hugged her and finished our talk before i went to my car as i got a call of lando.

Hey how was ur day? Completely fucked up yours? I asked and he chuckled a bit which made me smile. Yeah good i went to mclaren HQ. Thats good! I was at arsenal spent there almost 10 hours and i got to hear i'm not ready to join our group tomorrow so i won't be playing the champions league. I'm sorry for u. Nahh i'll be fine soon maybe in a week. Don't give up. He said and i smiled as i heard him saying that. I just need vacation i've worked so fucking hard. I said and leaned my head back against the headrest.

Mhmm it sounds like u could use a dinner with me at max his house. What? Well max liked ur company and since ur sad u should come over i don't accept a no so see ya soon. He said and i sighed as i drove to max his house. I ringed the bell and pietra opened the door.

Heyy u found the clothes? I asked and she nod. I liked the note. She said and i smiled. U look tired. I was at the club for 10 hours and then i took a shower before going to fysio and heard that i can't play. I said and she sighed. That sucks well we're watching a football match hope u don't care? Not at all. I said and she smiled. I saw lando and max talking and sat down on the couch and leaned my head against lando's shoulder. Ur good? Yeah, u know lan should people think we have a relationship. I blurted out and he chuckled. Why? I just sat down like this. Well we're i think promoted to besties. He said and i laughed. Sure besties. I said and put my arm around his shoulder.

Hi. I said to max and he laughed. Ur dead? I am very much but i still do breath though. U know anna was worried about u it was cute though. I said and lando smiled as we started to eat and watch the game of liverpool against man united.

-

I really had to keep myself calming down but i was quite angry at how man united played. I hate man united. Is that cause they play good or they're player injured u? Both. I said and took a bite and pouted. Lando smiled and i finished my food and leaned my leg over lando's lap to my ankle could rest.

How is it to get an injury as an f1 driver. I asked suddenly and lando looked at me. Well i just normally drive. Thats unfair i have to rest and mr norris can drive a car. I said and max and pietra nod. I did had one crash in belgium where i had a bad shoulder injury but i just drove and then one time in barcalona i had a throat infection where i couldn't drink and the fia was angry with me cause i lost to much weight in that race and then i had brazil where i was driving with food poisoning. Ur okay? I asked and max laughed. He almost threw up in his car. Thats not funny max verstappen dupe. I said and max was speechless. Well i think i'd be proud of being his dupe yeah a big difference though is that one has 2 world championships and the other one what was it lando? I asked and he mumbled formula 3. Oh yeah and the dupe had to stop at formula3. I said and lando laughed. I do like ur laugh. I said and max was offended. Well at least i can do what i want ur still in rehab and can't play. He said and i sighed. That one hurted. I said and he smiled. We're both sorry? Yes. I said and we shook each others hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 4.4K 57
"You are not the kind of guy who should be marrying the wrong girl" "Don't say yes, run away now"
secrecy By Lina

Fanfiction

24.8K 619 24
in which they meet at a football game and later fall in love with each other madly formula one carlos sainz jr. x fem oc started: 12/23 completed: f...
178K 5K 58
"When are you gonna realize that I don't give a fuck who you are - I just need you"
404K 8.1K 36
❝WE MET ONLINE.❞