โžฅ๐—™๐—”C๐—”๐——๐—˜ ๐—›.๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก๐—ญ๐—จ

By SLXTTIVITY

โ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐“๐”๐‘๐๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐† ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐“? ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚!โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฆโ˜เผปเผบโ˜โœฆโ”โ”โ”โ”“ ... More

FACADE
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
016
017

015

81 5 1
By SLXTTIVITY

"What the fuck have we done!" Y/N gripped Sanzu's shoulders, trembling throughout her whole body. It was all fun and games but now she's scared shitless. His eyes softened as he examined her. "We're not gonna get in trouble, sweetheart."

He smiled reassuringly but felt a stinging sensation on his cheek. "Yes the fuck we are! We burnt down this man's house then proceeded to beat him! You know how much jail time we c-"

His nails dug into her side and his face blank. She felt slight pain but he slowly let go with a calm smile. "It was fun, wasn't it? You felt the thrill and you enjoyed it, sober or not, you wanted to do cocaine. Sometimes doing drugs leads to fucked up actions."

He let out a sigh and cleared his throat. "We're not getting in trouble, I know what I did was fucked up but I had a good reason."

"What's the real reason?" She asked in a quiet voice and he smiled. "You wanna know what I figured?" He paused, making sure her attention was set on him. "Killing someone takes away all your problems. They won't bother you any more 'cause they'll be erased from existence." He chuckled afterward, but she was totally clueless about what was funny.

"You're fucking crazy."

"Don't view me differently pretty, he did some fucked up shit so I just got my justice." He whispered, a malicious smile on his face as she sighed. "Sanzu, I can't do those drugs anymore, I can't be put into jail." She addressed to which he clicked his tongue. "Stop being so soft, are you blaming me for this?" He asked, giving a confused look.

"No, no! I'm not blaming you it's just-"
She sighed, not knowing how she would say it. She wanted to admit something, but the feeling of nervousness and fear clouded her senses. Somehow, he could tell how she was feeling and wanted to ask what was wrong. "It's nothing," She awkwardly replied with a laugh and he tsked in response.

"Quit hiding your feelings towards me, tell me anything and I'll listen, could be the dumbest shit in the world." He shrugged his shoulders, a  blush appearing on her face. "I need help," She whispered while leaning against the wall beside him. "What's up?" He asked, his fingers tapping lightly against the wall.

"I like someone, but I don't know how to ask them out." She answered which  immediately caught his attention. His expression went cold as he examined her, before shifting back into a calm demeanor.

"What do you mean you don't know how to ask? You scared? Don't be scared Y/N, just go for it, and if they don't like you then so what. There's plenty of people out there for you." He gave her a supportive smile and she nodded in response.

"Can I ask you more questions?" She asked quietly. "Do you like someone?"

He paused for a second before speaking. "Yeah, she's special to me and I've liked her ever since I met her. She's confusing though, I can't figure out why she makes me feel this foreign emotion.

She makes me feel good, something that only drugs and..." He cut himself off and sighed, not wanting to complete the sentence. She looked over at him, feeling sad. "Well, You should ask her out! I'm pretty su-"

"What if she doesn't like me?"

"C'mon Haruchiyo! You just gave me advice and told me to go for it, you should do the same." He nodded.
"Then can I ask you a question?" Sanzu asked, a slight crack in his voice as he gained courage.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked, which completely stunned her.
"No!" She covered her mouth as quickly as she said that, his eyes softening with a pained expresion. "You see what I mean? We're better off as friends I guess, I'm just not made for relationships."

He smiled as he stuffed his hands in his pockets but she was quick to get his attention. "Sanzu I apologize! I just overreacted, of course I'd be with you!" She quickly addressed while holding his hands and meeting his eyes.  "Why don't you prove it?" He mumbled quietly.

She pressed her lips against his in a slow kiss, wrapping her hands around his neck as she deepened it.
Slowly, his hands found themselves at her waist as he returned the kiss, desiring more affection.

"So you love me?" Sanzu asked in a low voice, his eyes lidded as he watched her nod. "I love you Sanzu."

"Let's get to class." He took her hand as they walked to the front of the school, time just right.
Once they got inside, they split their separate ways and went to their classes, a goal set on seeing each other  later in the day.

"I miss him," She mumbled quietly while glancing out the window. "Who me?" She looked up, slightly shocked. Smiley sat next to her, a grin on his face as he picked her hand up and kissed it. "M'lady." He quietly said which caused her to snicker. "Since when did you acquire manners?"

"Since now."

She rolled her eyes as she continued to gaze out the window. "Hey I got a question, are you and Sanzu together?" The question hit her unexpectedly which had her caught up in words. How the hell did he find out that quick?

"No...Yes."

"No or yes?" He asked while attempting to force a friendly smile. He hated the fact that Sanzu had her and would do anything to get her back. If the limit had to be crossed, he'd still be quick to do it. "Yes we are." She quietly answered with a slight look of shame.

With clenched teeth, he slightly pulled at his orange locs, intrusive thoughts coming and going, but he could not shatter his friendly persona. "Y/N, do you know how it feels to be heartbroken?"

She paused.

"Who broke your heart?"

The one thing he didn't want to come down to was this.

He grabbed her neck so fast, almost faster than a blink which made her frightened, deathly scared as she watched him frown. It was scary to see him so livid, his body trembling with anger, but she could only register his emotions for a split second.

For he had slapped her hard, heads turning immediately as the teacher was quick to run towards them. All the rush of events had happened so fast that she didn't know what was going on, only knowing that she had a burning sensation on her cheek and tears forming in her eyes.

Before the teacher could ask, and before the students could also ask, he walked out the door with his head low and fists clenched. She held her cheek and wiped her tears as a flood of questions came at her. She was about to cry but she hurriedly ran out, wiping the tears that were at the brim of her eyes.

"You've been awfully quiet." Sanzu smiled while watching her take small bites out of her food. She nodded her head not wanting to remember those events. What the hell did she even do?

Sanzu put a finger under her chin and lifted it. "I don't like you like this, knowing something or someone hurt you, what happened?" He asked as her lip started quivering. She pinched herself and mentally cursed herself out, not wanting to be a pussy about Nahoya slapping her.

But she had to, it was fucking embarrassing.

"Nothing." She got up from the table, feeling uncomfortable about being in the cafe. Sanzu grabbed her hand harshly, bringing her down, and denying the fact that she wanted to leave. As a result , she fell on his lap which made her look away in utter embarrassment.

"I don't like my girl ignoring me, you should know better." He tsked as he let her hand go. A waiter came up to the table, twirling her red hair in her hands as she smiled with wide dimples.

"Anything else y'all would like?" She was looking directly at Sanzu, who was returning the same look. She smiled a bit wider while guiding her fingers to her buttoned-up blouse, unbuttoning a few buttons. He saw the black lace bra she had on and slightly smirked. "Nah, we're good."

Her lips were tight as she turned around. "She was totally flirting Sanzu," Y/N mumbled with half-lidded eyes. She was pissed, but had no energy to deal with the situation and wasn't really looking to fight. "Look who finally speaks, now would you tell me why you've been giving me the silent treatment?"

"I know you're not talking."

He patted her back with a small laugh. "Tell me, Y/N." His voice was deep with command which prompted her body to slightly shiver from his tone. His stare also was strong, deep into her soul, making her highly uncomfortable which persuaded her to spill. "Naoya slapped me and I'm just now grasping why." She whispered low but loud enough to where he could hear.
"Naoya slapped you? Explain."

This tone was more...Eery? She watched as a small smirk tugged at the corners of his lips, his eyes burning with rage and pleasure. She didn't like that look one bit. "Sanzu you're scaring me, chill."

"Oh? Just tell me why that bastard dared to touch my woman."

"Because I broke his heart."

Totally unexpected, but he laughed uncontrollably. A few heads turned but he didn't care. He continued to laugh like it was such a hilarious joke. "What are you laughing at, you think it's funny?" I gritted my teeth as he shook his head, continuing to laugh. "It's just, hm, it is funny I can't lie." She glared at him in disbelief. Standing up, she tried to leave but he grabbed her wrist and gave her a cold glare. "Sit."

"What the fuck am I a dog?" She asked as he continued to grab her wrist. She groaned and sat back down, facing the window. "That orange-haired loser is jealous yeah? He'll never have you." He whispered in her ear in a dangerous tone, almost making her body shiver, but she pretended like she did not react.

"And that's why you laughed?" She asked and he replied by nodding. The waitress came back over with that same cheery smile, her finger still wrapped around her locs.

"So-"

"Can you fucking leave?" Y/N interrupted her with a scowl on her face as she watched the redhead gasp. "And who are you to tell me how to do my job?" She said in a classy tone while sneaking glances at Sanzu. He watched with interest like the whole thing wasn't happening. "Bitch your flirting skills are horrible! Go do your fucking job instead of acting like a hoe."

Y/N grabbed Sanzu's hand as she pushed past the waitress. Unknowingly to her, the waitress snucked a piece of paper into his jacket, laughing under her breath as she moved to the next table.

"Why didn't you stop her?" Y/N asked Sanzu as they sat at the park. "I would've but you had it." He kissed her lips but she quickly pushed away. "I don't like when you do that." He tried to kiss her again but she moved to the far edge of the seat. "Y/N, you're acting like a fucking bitch."

Her heart throbbed.

"Leave me the fuck alone then since I'm acting like a bitch!" She yelled at him with frustration but he didn't seem to care. In fact, the whole situation seemed pleasant to him. Knowing he had been bored for quite some time he had a new plan in mind. After using her like a toy he'd give her back to Nahoya. First, he'd play with her.

"I'm sorry Y/N."

She glanced at him then the ground. He stood up and hugged her tight as she started to cry. "Don't worry about Nahoya laying his hands on you, I won't let him hit you ever again." She believed every word that he said. She hugged him back as she cried into his arms, remembering everything that happened.

Everything following up to the current events but never the ones bound to happen in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 3.5K 24
"สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." "ษดแดแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ. ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดแดœแด› แด€๊œฑ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด…ษชแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ."
34.6K 836 51
" ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ " " ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž" โžค๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...
12.1K 406 25
โ๐—œ'๐—  [๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜] ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—  ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐——โž ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท โ˜ช๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต [๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ] ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
1M 44.5K 61
"๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜." ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...