Arylie- Aryan Imlie aur Woh

Autorstwa GargiRamtirthaParand

This story starts after Aryan meets Imlie in pagdandiya after 5 years. Imlie has Chini but there is someone e... Więcej

We meet again and who is this?
Imlie's life
Her anger his anguish
A dangerous misson
Dream team
Going to Delhi
A rainy night
For Bhaskar times
Lost
She has to move on
Old secrets -1
Old secrets - 2
Imlie's life at risk
His Past
The Hinduja Family
Just talk to her
Malini's misdeeds
Aryan's decision
Telling the families
Imlie's questions
Imlie talks to Aryan

Imlie returns to Rathod's

194 25 10
Autorstwa GargiRamtirthaParand

Raghav returned to The Rathod mansion with Imlie, they were greeted by Chini on the door and rest of the family joined her. Narmada offered that the two join them for breakfast and Aryan joined them to Imlie's surprise. Raghav waited till Chini was finished eating and thought of a way to send her away.

R- Monkey why don't you make a drawing for Imlie?

Ch- but what should I draw?

R- Imlie what do you want her to draw ?

I- hmmm our house in pagdandiya? You think you can manage that?

Ch- ok! Come with me jaggu I need colors and papers

After they left, He shared his identify and thanked them for their hospitality. Raghav then shared Imlie's health problems with the family and the plan for her surgery/ recovery and that she would be staying with his family on the weekends. The family was shocked to hear about all of this and all of them. Everyone except Aryan hugged imlie in tears , they promised to do everything they could to support her treatment and help her feel her best. Raghav shared her care instructions with them and said that his mom would be calling them soon. He then made a strange request that left everyone a bit puzzled. The women then took imlie to her room to rest and Sundar left for work . Raghav requested Aryan to stay back so he could speak with him.

R- Aryan actually I wanted to apologize to you for what I said the other day, I was stressed out and was trying to process a lot at once. I should not have presumed to know your relationship and made accusations at you.

Ar- you didn't say anything wrong except one thing

R- which one ?

Ar- that you were trying to bring imlie and I back together... I'm sorry but I don't think that's a good idea.

R- I will stop it immediately but can't promise the same for Chini...but yes, right now our focus needs to be her health.

Ar-I agree! What can I do to help , I would like to pay for the treatment to begin with but what else

R- no don't worry about the payment, imlie has take care of that ! But yes as I said before the goal should be to keep her happy and cheerful, as you can imagine this time is filled with uncertainty and fear for her so we don't want anything to add to that if nothing else!

Ar-ok we will take care of that !

R- I'm sure you will, I know there is some bitterness between the two of you buy if you could look past that for the next 10 days I think it will do her a lot of good .

Ar- I understand

R- ok great oh I just forgot I have something for you!

Ar-for me?

R- yes , here this is a nicotine patch and some chewing gum they might just help you kick your bad habit

Ar-hmmm thanks I appreciate it.

R- oh one last thing, do you know if anyone by the name of Mrs Chaturvedi?

Ar- why did you ask ?

R- she had contacted my mom and was saying some ugly things about Imlie...who is Mrs Chaturvedi, we know she's from Delhi but that is about it !

Just then Malini and her mom walked in and joined in the conversation.

Malini-- deko mom humaari baat ho rahi hai...

Anu-Kaise ho Tum Raghav beta Maine hi Aapke mom ko call kiya tha, you know us people of a certain class have to be careful around certain type of people, I just wanted her and your family to be well you know...

R- Aah was that you? How nice of you... but you know what you said applies to you too

M- what do you mean?

R- I mean aap toh humare class ki nahi lagti, toh iss logic se we need to be careful around you too right?

Anu-beta Tum abhi uss nokrani ko nahi janate toh mein tumhare baaton ka bura nahi manugi..,

R- aap inhe nokrani keh Rahi hai? Isn't she your daughter?

M- she means Imlie !!!

Ar- how dare you?

R- oh ! I could swear she was talking about this one here!

Raghav gave Malini a devilish smirk and Anu dragged Malini before she would engage in an argument and pulled her aside

Anu-Malini isse kuch mat kehna, inn se humme dosti karni hai inn loser Rathod's se hazar guna Ameer hai yeh, pata nahi uss nokrani ko kaise mil Gaya Yeh?

M- mom toh kya isse humaari insult karne de? I will give him his insults right back!

R- In order to insult me I need to value your opinions but Aapko all the best!

An- dekho beta bura mat manna, you know my baby is not like this at all... it's just that she's having a bad day today...

Ar- yes! For the last decade!
RaghV let out a small laugh and Malini hmgave him an angry look.

M- aapne kuch kaha mr rathod ?

Ar- hanh maine kaha aap Dono yaha kyu aayi hai? Aise kya baat thi jo kal tak wait nahi kar sakti

M- I wanted to talk to you about your erratic acquisition and hiring decisions, I have not approved your buying of that small time Pagdandiya newspaper nor the hiring of that gawar!

Ar- let's talk about this tomorrow, I have to go someplace now, the door is behind you

M- fine ! We shall see tomorrow mr rathod! I am calling an emergency board meeting tomorrow and having you fired as ceo , let's see how you manage to continue your nonsense!

Both women walked out of the house and Raghav decided to make Aryan an offer .

R- wow! Kamal hai dono!

Ar- yes they are one of a kind!

R- toh aap 51% stake holder nahi hai toh...sorry Maine aapki aur Imlie ki baatein sunn thi maine terrace par....

Ar- hanh woh mein

R- I understand Imlie ke saamne impression

Ar- it's not that, I just wanted her to feel confident and not worry about Malini interfering with her work

R- but she will right?

Ar- hmmm I have to figure something out and fast ...

R- so ... what if I invest in Bhaskar times ? I mean my family , I haven't been making money in Pagdandiya obviously..

Ar- sorry but I couldn't possibly allow you to do this

R- oh ! So people like them are ok but not me?

Ar- that's not what I meant and anyway that won't be enough, I need more of a stake to control the company, there are other shareholders too and they tend to side with her since she has been bringing in revenue... by however corrupt means but it's money in their pockets.

R- hmm just send me a list of their names I'm sure I can change their minds

Ar- huh

R- you will find I can be very persuasive , when I want to be...

Ar- ok , but it may not be profitable decision, once Malini's illegal dealings are exposed we could go into losses again... and I will try my best to turn things around but ..,

R- oh so then it won't be a bad investment I guess....And of course you will! For Imlie right?

Ar- I'm sorry

R- You want her to be stress free right and for that Bhaskar times needs to be at top of its game , this company means a lot to her... for reasons you know very well, I'm sure...

Aryan felt exposed for the first time, it was like Raghav could read his mind and everything he was trying so hard to hide. Aryan was always all about business; deadlines, meetings and schedules. His face was never readable, like he left his emotions on the coffee table and scooped them up and locked them away decades ago, ever since Arvinds passing , but this was for others , Imlie had broken through those defenses long ago and Aryan felt like her friend had learned a thing or two from her .

Ar- hmmm yeah... I mean let's talk about the important things

R- like? Imlie?

Ar- uh yeah ..uh no sorry I meant no , I meant Bhaskar times; would you like to have the majority stake then ? I understand if you do

R- no no Bhaskar times belongs to you , I don't know a thing about running a business... I had tried selling cookies at my school fair, i ended up giving all of them away in the first five minutes! I can be a silent partner, so silent that I would like to keep working as a journalist at least until Imlie's there, we are partners after all!

Ar- partners?

R- yes 50/50! an investigative partnership of journalists., why what did you think?

Ar-huh no nothing...nothing at all !

R-ok then ...Also I will have a representative from our company manage all of this so my name is not brought up anywhere. I will miss seeing her face at the meeting but oh well! Ok , Mr Rathod toh kal office mein milte hai... I'll just meet Imlie before I leave can you go check if she's awake

Ar- oh sure.,..no wait... I'll ask di

R- I just saw your mom and Narmada auntie leave, I can always go in her room, I know the way!

Ar- no wait ! I mean wait here I'll check.,

Aryan went to Imlie's room and knocked after but she didn't open, he realized the door was open, Imlie was sleeping like an angel Blanket taken the wrong way with feet peeking out as always uncovered, her brown hair messily spread on the pillow, sleeping on her side . He smiled at the sight of her. He loved her curves of softness. With the muscle of a footballer and the blessed fat of a baby, she was the most astonishing girl he had ever met... he went in and put another blanket to cover her feet and switched off the lights. Raghav and Chini were watching from outside.

Ch- kya lagta hai dadda? Baat banjayegi ka?

R- pata nahi Chini, tum try karti raho mein toh abhi yaha nahi rahunga...

I- phir hum kaise mili hai tumse?

R- arre what's with those big tearful eyes!! Friday Shyam se hum saath, totally inseparable! I promise ! I'll take you to meet my other family and you get to stay at my childhood home too!

I- pinky promise ?

R- yes my pinky promises, till then behave for me and take care of Imaliya .. don't trouble her too much...

I- okay as you say

Chini widened her little arms for a hug, Raghav hugged Chini and kissed her on the forehead , he smiled at a sleeping imlie and headed home.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

22.1K 1.3K 19
An orphan girl of 20 years who can't speak runs a cafe with her aunt. she don't have lots of friends except who works on the cafe. a 27 years old...
31.6K 1.6K 32
This story is totally belongs to arylie Aryan and imlie how they United in this world when their love has to face many circumstances In life will th...
33.5K 1.8K 18
Short story on Aryan and Imlie getting married...
24K 1.3K 22
He is devil. she is angel. He is full of anger and darkness. she is full of light. He is obsessed and selfish. she is selfless. Aryan Singh Rathore...