Diary by Annz

Por annz_2yra

Just my diary that I post, some of them just my emotional feeling just like you are Dear Diary By - Annz Eyra Más

Care; do it?
Suicide?
Affection?
Dont...
Love?
Beside?
Mean?
Fight.
Cement heart.
Anxiety
Parents
Hopes
Pink
gone
gone pt two
hate
rasa
feel.
idontknow
#kitabaikramaisayang
abandoned
somedays
fuck
life are hard
newbookmaterials*
when we were best friends
you was mine
;;;;;*
...
i will never defeat them all
am I even alive?
sleep paralysis
manic episodes
secrets within me
regrets, disappoints just pained me
sit down and reminiscing
no one cares
manic episode 3
I'm warded
I like you, honestly.
we are human, aren't we?
rip, to our known one (WAR)
1976 + 1977 + 2002 + 2023 = 21
IF sent to me, from N.
I have a thing to clarify-
surprised still
entitlement
I love you, sayang
21st Dystopian
declining human's emotion
don't have title
too short to know more, too long to longing for
It's just foggy today
If you let me talk, Mom...
Probably or Maybe.
sinner: forgiven ___ forgetful
Usah Takut, Usah Khawatir
in the dirtiest room :-

start from zero, till I known. but, to you, let's remain unknown, again

2 0 0
Por annz_2yra

to you: we've known each other for almost five years and I'm not sad to say that we will be unknown again. you helped me a lot in what I loved, but at the same time, you discouraged me, pushing me down, pulling me away from being who I want to be. honestly, it's been years since I realized, you were just another human that toxic to me. I am always fearful to step out from a relationship. I don't really have friends to begin with. I could count them with my fingers.

all of my friends are in the love relationship, and I thought we could spark the same energy although not much. but we failed. I don't behave the way you did. you failed to understand that I'm trauma. we were never meant to be. guess God listens to the stories I was deaf from.

you did a great job, able to run away from the memories that burdened you. but, you see, running away, healing, be fine, happiness, not really coming immediately as if you snapped your fingers. I was bullied for years, and the whole school, damn it, whole damn fucking school, teachers are too. so, it were never easy to moving on.

mind you, I told ya, men used to used me. but you keep with your harassment. you never thought of me would offend, embarrassed. I might be showing I am fine with those. I'm not. I told you, it's traumatic for me.

but you forgot it and I need to work on your memory. am I living, to make you functional? function to understand a basic common sense? you don't learn that from home? from past experiences? there's no one being respectful to you? everyone was rude? no one ever spoke to you with soft voices, kind words?

am I the only one?

again, I don't think I should be sorry to you for saying this nor should I thank you for helping me before. you offend me to the point I was thinking to go to police station.

you said, I was enrolled into the university, into this course, which my own lover; theatre, with no talent.

noted, with the blackest pen from my dead heart.

noted, with wettest tears that you thought it just a small matter.

noted, with the meaning, to not see you again, and never regret it.

noted, with this, I closed our chapters, and return to unknown.

goodbye. nice to know you.

(the longest I ever wrote, along with the title)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
10.4K 475 77
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...