Helluva Boss X Reader (Season...

Autorstwa LightningFlamer

Making a decision while drunk can change your life forever. In Blitzo's case, adopting Y/N, a 7-year-old hel... Więcej

CHAPTER 1: A TYPICAL NIGHT IN HELL
CHAPTER 2: A DRINK TO THINK
CHAPTER 3: THE PUP IN THE RED DRESS
CHAPTER 4: A NOT VERY WARM WELCOME
CHAPTER 5: STUBBORN "FAMILY"
CHAPTER 6: IN THE WAITING OFFICE
CHAPTER 7: THREE IMPS, A HELLHOUND AND A KID
CHAPTER 8: SISTERLY LOVE
CHAPTER 9: WELCOME TO IMP.
CHAPTER 10: ALONE AT LAST
CHAPTER 11: LEVEL ZERO
CHAPTER 12: THE RIVAL DOLL
CHAPTER 13: ALMOST HOME ALONE
CHAPTER 14: (UN)STABLE CONDITION
CHAPTER 15: DISCIPLINE OR COMPASSION?
CHAPTER 16: LOST BULLET
CHAPTER 17: PATIENCE
CHAPTER 18: TAKE THE FLAG
CHAPTER 19: CROSS MY HEART
CHAPTER 20: BEING A FATHER IS EXPENSIVE
CHAPTER 21: CHATTERING
CHAPTER 22: IMP CITY
CHAPTER 23: KEEP THE CHANGE
CHAPTER 24: TRUST THE PROCESS
CHAPTER 25: FAMILY NIGHT
CHAPTER 26: NO MORE QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 27: TWO TICKETS
CHAPTER 28: FOOLPROOF PLAN
CHAPTER 29: BLOOD IN AISLE 13
CHAPTER 30: SCARS OF THE PAST
CHAPTER 31: SHARING THE BLAME
CHAPTER 32: SINNERS AND SINS
CHAPTER 33: CLIENT PRIORITY
CHAPTER 34: I'M NOT YOU.
CHAPTER 35: I WAS YOU..
CHAPTER 36: MURDER FAMILY (PART 1)
CHAPTER 37: MURDER FAMILY (PART 2)
CHAPTER 39: CAKE FOR HITMANS
CHAPTER 40: NIGHT TERROR
CHAPTER 41: WHAT ARE YOU SHOOTING FOR?
CHAPTER 42: NOSTALGIC GRIPS
CHAPTER 43: INFERNAL NEIGHS
CHAPTER 44: SNIFF SNIFF
CHAPTER 45: DING
CHAPTER 46: TAXI
CHAPTER 47: LOO LOONLAND (PART 1)
CHAPTER 48: LOO LOO LAND (PART 2)
CHAPTER 49: LOO LOO LAND (PART 3)
CHAPTER 50: FIRE
CHAPTER 51: HEAT
CHAPTER 52: BURN
CHAPTER 53: FEAR REFLECTIONS
CHAPTER 54: LOO LOO ENDS
CHAPTER 55: COMFORTING HAND
CHAPTER 56: FREE THERAPY SESSION
CHAPTER 57: EXTRA LESSONS
CHAPTER 58: COFFEE N' MEDS
CHAPTER 59: CLERKS
CHAPTER 60: WATCH AND LEARN
CHAPTER 61: LETTING THE GUARD DOWN
CHAPTER 62: LEARNING TO SWIM

CHAPTER 38: I'M SORRY

3K 123 87
Autorstwa LightningFlamer

Loona leans back on her desk in relief and wipes the sweat from her head hidden by her forelock, familiarizing with the still messy headquarters.

Loona: So that's why Blitzø won't let me go to the human world heh.

She turns to see the little hellhound who's just standing there with her head down, breathing heavily. Loona's relief fades as she sees the pup's condition. It's obvious to know she's not well after everything that happened.

Loona gets up and walks towards Y/N somewhat doubtful of her action, so she only takes a couple of steps forward. Now that she brought the little hellhound back after her fight and being chased by psychopaths, she doesn't know exactly what to do next.

Although she already knows the answer, the only thing that occurs to her is to ask.

Loona: Uh...are you alright?

However, Y/N doesn't respond, she keeps quiet, which isn't common for her. The adult hellhound can't help but feel some discomfort seeing the hyperactive little girl so... still.

She then hesitantly raises her hand, not knowing what she should do. Loona imagines the reality shock that naive pup just had after finding herself with those nasty humans in that world that seemed so captivating for her.

She knows how hard it is to grow up with a life of illusions and suddenly have everything taken from you making you see the misery of reality, because she went through that, on her own.

Maybe if... there'd been someone by her side to support her, things would have been... different.

Not really knowing what she's doing, Loona puts her hand on the little fluff's shoulder.

Loona: Hey..

The physical contact brought the little hellhound back to reality. Y/N looks up and turns to see the adult hellhound, her pupils like slits.

The look of terror in those eyes that were usually shining brightly from joy, is like a cheap shot for Loona. The adult hellhound shakes her head trying to forget that stare, thinking on a way to brush her worries away.

Loona: Look, I know what you saw was fucked up, okay? That's why I didn't want to take you to the world of the living, but you kept insisting, the human world is dangerous and...

The hellhound hesitates, she doesn't want to scold the pup or blame her, she's getting off topic. She knows she should fix this but she can't find the right words.

Loona looks away and droops her ears, looking at the place full of ashes as she wonders why it's so hard to think of what to say now.

Y/N: You came for me...

Loona: Huh?

Loona feels the confused gaze of the little hellhound fixed on her. She doesn't know what to answer.

Loona: Ah yes, uh... you're welcome.

However, Y/N's gaze doesn't change, she keeps staring at her with an indecipherable look, as if she wanted to understand something, but didn't have the courage to ask.

After all, Loona remembers she taught her not to ask too many questions. Is she really going to listen to her after all this?

After everything Loona has said or done to the pup since the day she arrived, is she still obeying her?

The adult hellhound feels a shudder of discomfort and doesn't know how to express herself. Y/N's gaze doesn't divert even though it's clear many conflicts are going on in her head.

Loona thinks that perhaps the best thing for both of them now is to clear their mind a little from all this chaos. After taking one last look at the office, a vague idea crosses her mind.

The adult hellhound leans down on her knees to face Y/N, the cub looks at her in confusion as Loona offers her hand.

Loona: How about... we fix this place for when Blitzø comes back?

The little hellhound looks doubtfully at the receptionist's hand.

Y/N: The two of us?

Loona: Sure, we already wasted a lot of time for that little adventure with those stupid humans, if I make you sweep on your own you won't finish on time, right?

The adult hellhound doesn't want to sound as harsh as she's sounding now, but she's been using her defense mechanism of treating everyone like shit for so long that it's become a habit, however she tries to complement her comment seeing Y/N's not fully convinced.

Loona: Besides, if we finish cleaning everything on time... maybe uh... we'll have time to prepare something to celebrate Blitzø and the others managed to beat the shit out of those bastards.

Loona notices a glimmer of hope in Y/N's eyes when she turns to look at her.

Y/N: Like a party?

Loona: Yeah, yeah! Like a party.

The little hellhound smiles again, maybe because she has more hope that her family will be okay, maybe because Loona came back for her and saved her from the humans, maybe because they'll finally do something together, or maybe for the simple fact that they'll have a party, maybe for everything at once. She takes her hand.

The two hellhounds set off to clean up the wrecked place. As Y/N finishes repairing the wallpaper with masking tape, Loona lifts the empty fish tank off the ground and puts it back in its place, although nothing can be done for the dead eels that the firemen took away.

Shortly after, the little hellhound takes a vacuum she found in the utility closet of the Imp tower and turns it on, causing a noise loud enough to scare her and run away.

Loona goes to the vacuum and turns it off, the pup gives a nervous giggle, the adult hellhound throws her a garbage bag full of the things that were broken in the headquarters due to the fire and sends her to throw away the garbage, causing her to leave with a sign.

Y/N lowers her ears and leaves reluctantly but once away, Loona turns on the vacuum cleaner and begins to remove the ash from the carpet.

Later both hellhounds clean the soot covered windows. As Loona lazily cleans them and opens a window so that the smell of smoke completely vanishes, Y/N uses the rags she was given to clean the window her way, drawing little doodles, smearing herself with soot from being playing around.

In a short time, they finish cleaning the place as much as it was possible, both hellhounds sit on a chair in the meeting room, Loona wipes the sweat from her forehead while the cub imitates her and both sigh with exhaustion. The little hellhound turns to see her mentor and wags her tail.

Y/N: Can we prepare the party now? Can we? Can we?!

Loona sees her apprentice who smiles and wags her tail excitedly despite being tired, it's clear that cleaning helped her to forget the mess from a while ago for now.

The adult hellhound knows Blitzø won't take long to call her and say that they've finished their work, so to do Y/N a favor, she nods.

She gets up and opens a filing cabinet, where she takes out a long white banner and a couple of markers, she puts them on the table, in front of Y/N.

The little hellhound wags her tail and looks in amazement at the banner while her mentor takes a red marker and writes on it in large letters "KILLED THE BITCH"

Then she sits down next to Y/N and gives her the markers.

Loona: Go on, have fun, I'll order the cake..

Y/N gasps in surprise.

Y/N: There'll be CAKE?!

Loona pulls out her cell phone to order a cake from Ubelphegor eats.

Loona: Yeah, I'm hungry.

Y/N claps excitedly and then grabs the markers to start scribbling on the banner.

After ordering the cake, and seeing it'll arrive in a few minutes, Loona turns to see the little hellhound and the drawings she's doing. It's clear that she's not an artist, but she can at least deduce what her doodles are.

Next to the words she wrote, apart from supposed little stars and hearts, there are little figures of them with party hats, celebrating together. The doodles that are supposed to be M&M are holding hands, while the other figures are unfinished.

As Y/N finishes drawing the rest, Loona turns to see her, the little hellhound is smiling again as usually uses to, as if nothing happened, maybe she'll remember the nightmare that she just ended of living later, but now, she's wagging her tail and her eyes are shining like always.

Loona, for the first time, feels relieved to see that smile instead of being irritated by it, she looks at Y/N, and smiles.

She then sees her apprentice finishes drawing the doodle she was doing and begins to draw balloons and happy faces, so curious, she peeks out to see how the finished doodle.

In that drawing, she's standing between Blitzø and Y/N, smiling and holding hands... like a family.

Loona frowns at the drawing and her smile vanishes, said drawing is very similar to one she did a long time ago... back at the foundation.

She averts her gaze and tries to forget the hell she lived through back then, trying not to compare her past with the one Y/N might have had as well.

She'd like to ignore how much she was similar to Y/N in some aspects, and what she could've been suffering back then as well...

Unlike her, Y/N was adopted... Loona feels a pang of guilt as she remembers again everything she has done to her..

Loona: Hey..

Y/N turns to look at Loona and tilts her head curiously.

The adult hellhound was suddenly speechless as she realized she was about to apologize. She wants to do it, but it's like her head has been emptied.

She looks around uncomfortably, trying not to make eye contact with the pup and her intense gaze.

Loona: The things I said back there.. er.. letting you go there.. t-to the human world.. by yourself.. even knowing the dangers.. I.. uh..

Loona sighs in annoyance and silently curses herself. When was the last time she apologized to someone? She turns to see Y/N who's still looking at her curiously, she doesn't seem to know what the adult hellhound's referring to. Loona inhales deeply and faces her, looking into her eyes...

Loona: It was a mistake... and I...

Y/N doesn't take her eyes off her and Loona realizes how ridiculous she must look right now for not being able to properly apologize, she grunts and rubs her temples somewhat frustrated with herself for only being able to apologize in her own way, even though Y/N ​​doesn't deserve it.

Loona: Look, if I tell you "I'm sorry" do you promise not to tell Blitzø what happened?

Loona looks at the pup, expecting to see her disappointed by her pathetic "apology" but she just smiled and nodded.

Y/N: Yup!

Loona: Wait really?

Y/N: Yup!

Loona: Oh! Ok uh.. cool.

Y/N finishes scribbling on the banner and walks over to the board to scribble on it as well, confusing Loona for her reaction.

Is she really satisfied with that apology? Loona wishes she felt more relieved and not so uncomfortable.

Before she can think things through further, Loona's desk phone starts ringing, announcing that I.M.P. must have already finished their work for today. Loona gets up from her seat to go to her desk without first going to her apprentice.

Loona: There are plastic plates and cutlery in Blitzø's office, go get them.

Y/N nods and excitedly runs to her adoptive father's office to follow her instructions. Loona takes the phone from her desk and answers it, but before she can speak she hears Blitzø's voice speaking from the other end with energy.

Blitzø: Loonaaaa! We're ready to come home, dear!

Loona: Got it.

She hangs up and takes out the grimoire to open the portal where they are, as she opens it, she sees Blitzø and Millie talking in front of the portal, Millie seems worried.

Millie: No, you don't understand! Sir we have to go back, Y/N-

Y/N: I got the plates!

Millie shuts up and turns to look at the portal, Blitzø also turns to look confused. Behind Loona, Y/N arrives carrying the dishes and looks at her mentor, wagging her tail.

Y/N: What flavor's the cake? It's the first one I'm going to eat in my life! Is it as yummy as it-..?

Y/N falls silent upon seeing the Imps on the other side of the portal. Loona stares at Millie, worried that she'll give them away.

The Imp stares at Loona who's waving her hand around her throat, making a "cut it off" gesture. And Y/N gives her a pleading look so she doesn't say anything.

Millie: ...Is... perfectly fine...?

Loona hides her relief, while Y/N sighs in an obvious way, Blitzø looks confused at his employees but then grunts and winces while holding his arm.

Both hellhounds perk their ears, attentive and Millie rests her hand on the shoulder of her boss. It is then that Y/N sees a thread of black blood running down the arm of the Imp that adopted her.

Y/N: Daddy's hurt!!

Blitzø: I'm fine! I just need Moxxie to come back from who knows where so he can treat my wound.

Blitzø gives a glare towards the forest where Moxxie surely walked away and then he faces his daughters, curious.

Blitzø: The shorty said something about a cake. Is there a party? I wanna party.

The little hellhound relaxes a bit when she sees her father is in a good mood, so the wound shouldn't be too bad.

Loona: Yeah, we had a lot of free time.

Millie raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms but still doesn't say anything, it's clear that she's waiting for an explanation. But Blitzø is unfazed by the reaction of his employee.

Blitzø: Cool! Now Loona, call our client, tell her that we accomplished the mission as promised and we are going to PARTY that human's brains were literally blown out!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

447K 12.5K 23
(Y/N) was killed during the Great Depression and never did anything for herself in life and wanted to make up for that....in hell. So she gets a job...
146K 3.4K 32
Helluva Boss Harem x Female!Imp!Reader __________________________________________________________________________________ (Y/N) with no backstory. Wi...
155K 1.7K 25
(Y/N) was a normal human that was living his life normally within the living world since he is just living life the way he wants but unfortunately du...
19K 422 31
Follow my OC's life as he lives throughout the Helluva boss/Hazbin hotel universe, he is very ruthless but can sometimes be a good person as he grows...