One Great Big Family

By atherodeogirl16

Rebecca and Jon didn't know they were going to have 21 kids. It just happened all of a sudden and it happened... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 9

214 1 0
By atherodeogirl16

Rebecca is expecting another one. It's another little girl. Her name for this one is Ruby Grace. She hasn't had as many sons as she has had daughters. This will be her twelfth child. The boys are outnumbered in this family. That much is certain. The cancer has returned but is dormant. She will have another surgery done to try to remove the cancer again after Ruby's born. For now, she just has to wait and bear through it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 1.3K 47
stray kids x reader scenarios, imagines and reactions that hopefully won't make you absolutely cringe and die, lower caps intended - this book contai...
204K 672 26
(HEAVY SUBMISSION THEMES, 18+!!) Oliver, a sophomore at Westbridge University is a bit of a creep and finds himself irresistibly drawn to the girls'...
2.5M 187K 71
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
635K 29.3K 68
[NEEDS HEAVY EDITING] Adaa and Isha Malhotra. The famous sisters of Bikaner. Their father, one of the most successful businessman of the city. With l...