Wild Obsession

De Tenerife-

Wild Series Book 2 CANNOT BE READ AS STANDALONE MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk ⚠️ "Every villain... Mais

Disclaimer
Cast
Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV

XII

1.5K 54 5
De Tenerife-

XII: Sacrifice

Last night after locking up the house I went back to my mothers house. Bianca and El were fast asleep before I went off. Mateo is supposed to be home tomorrow and returning hopefully with my sister. It was still hard to believe she was alive, after that fucking video replayed on my head after all these years.

"Kenzi are you listening?" Benjamin had returned earlier because things needed to be handled on the business side. Benjamin is the brains so I have to put up with him while I took over.

"Uh no, what's up?" He clears his throat. "I asked how Eliana was." He sits across from me.

"She's okay, she just misses him." I sigh at the end, Benji nods in understanding. It was weird, he never actually asked about Eliana. He often opted out of any conversation about her, maybe he pissed Mateo off and got threatened.

"And Bianca?" He hesitated and I wanted to laugh, Maybe asking about Eliana was a cover up to ask about Bianca. Most of us know he's in love with her or something. "I mean she's just Bianca, annoying and nosey."

He hums before changing the subject. "Mateo will be back soon, we were informed the babies would make full term so—." , "I don't really give a shit about my cousin, what are the updates on Bea." Benjamin sighs.

"Iris has been very discreet, we do have good news though. She's clear of being involved in any trafficking situations, and we recently got signal of her tracker in Lithuania along the border of Latvia. The signal goes in and out so it must have interference where they are hiding her. It's only a matter of time before they realize she's being tracked and destroy it." I rams my hand through my hair. This isn't good news, Bea is out there probably terrified.

"That's too close to Russia, you don't think they're moving her there?" I question and he sighs.

"Possibly but we have ally's in Latvia, the country isn't too big so someone should spot something." My mother interrupts along with my Aunt who hasn't been out much since Bea disappeared.

"You boys want some tea?" My mother sits the tray down on the table in front of us, her eyes are filled with worry. "Cariño you look tired. Have you been sleeping okay?" Hey hand brushes over my overgrown hair.

"I'm fine ma." She pulls her hand away looking back at her sister. "Enzo came early... with Gigi." I was sure the whole room heard my heart speed up. I didn't remember getting to my feet and moving past my mother and aunt, but here I am barreling to the living room.

"Wait Kenzi! She's not herself." I ignored their wavering voices hurrying down the stairs. The first thing I saw when I entered was Enzo, we locked eyes briefly. He moved revealing Gianna with her head down, she was sitting on the couch.

She gripped the cover wrapped around her. Her hair long and frizzy compared to her usual neat cut bob, it covered her face. From the distance I could see her teeth chattering and her body looked frail, she unusually skinny.

I didn't know what to think, or how to approach her. The sight honestly made me angry, even cleaned up she looks like she's been through hell.

"I'm gonna go to the hideout, and check on the girls." Enzo says, he left shortly after.

"We should let her get some rest." I manage to speak, hearing my mother and aunt behind me. "Yes, we have some doctors coming out tomo-."

"W-where's dad?" Her voice was scratched as if her windpipe was injured.

The room was silent, not expecting her to ask about him. He didn't even bother to retaliate when she was taken. I could feel my nails digging into my palms and the bile in my throat rising at the memory.

I turned walking out, refusing to speak out of spite and trigger her.

The sight of the Eliana sleeping was oddly soothing, the fact that she could sleep with no worry made me envy her.

Her cute little curls sprawled out over the dark body pillow, this has gone on for about 2 days. I refused to tell Sasha or Bash of what I discovered and I couldn't exactly put my finger on why. To suppress them questioning me I gave up his mothers address and now Sasha has started her ventures with the women of the mafia. It should keep her occupied since she now has tabs on the wives, Mateo's mother and Aunt.

In the mean time I wonder what to do with Eliana and Bianca. I've thought a lot, the many times I could've cut their throats in their sleep, poisoned them, or taken them captive. I thought about what they'd done to my parents and it made my ideas seem like child's play.

I've killed a lot. But never minors, never pregnant women. It wasn't that we were against it, it's just that I never had it on an assignment. I have injured minors but they were nothing innocent, only succumbed to a world of darkness and murder just like me. Although Bianca is no longer a minor, soon she'll be married off.

I very well have thought about many scenarios. Like the fact that if anyone messes up the Don will have all of us skinned alive. I very well could not make it out alive, but I don't fear death. Fear is something they beat out of us, fear is weakness. The Don doesn't have fear but he has love. He loves this girl, I've learned listening in on conversation between the two women that her and the Don are engaged.

Love is his weakness. I don't understand it, father doesn't love mother, I don't even think he loves Sasha and me. He told me everything is only for benefit. I benefit him by being his strongest soldier, Sasha benefits him by showing he could carry on a legacy. Even the Don's father knew caring for anyone was weakness. I guess it's why I can't understand why Kenzi wasn't first pick.

It's almost laughable, this untouchable man having one of his only weaknesses in captivity. How did he come to be this much of a failure? He'd implode if I just needed her here on top of the disappearance of his daughter.

A light passed the window meaning someone had come. I go back into the closet, I hope they won't stay so I can slip out later in the night.

It wasn't long before her door creaked open revealing a silhouette who didn't look like Kenzi or Mateo. I grew uneasy as he approached the bed, he only looked at her for a few seconds before walking back towards the door.
The moonlight had shown at a good angle and I got a good look at a man who I would've mistaken for Leonardo Moretti.

He's dead. Kenzi made sure of it, his body was discovered and it made the news. Plus this man a obviously younger.

"Mateo?" I looked through the cracks seeing Eliana's head lifted from the pillow. She was still half asleep, a frown visible on her face.

"No Stellina, it's Enzo. Go back to bed." His voice was low and he slowly made his way back over to her. She laid back down and he pulled the cover over her fully. She fell back to sleep almost immediately, completely comfortable with him. He had a look from his side profile that I couldn't pinpoint as his eyes rested on her.

After about 10 minutes he left the the room, leaving the door open this time. I could hear him going to check on Bianca.

Who is Enzo?

_____________________

Hiiii guys, I missed y'all so much.

Thoughts?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

112K 2.8K 19
FIRST DRAFT. STILL EDITING. [18+] She need help. And he is the only only one that can help her. She has been with her uncle when she was ten he was n...
114K 6K 57
[18+] [Photoframe Series Book #1]🦋 [🎖️The Fiction Awards 2020 winner] It's a new adult love story with a possessive, billionaire hero and scandalou...
37.3K 969 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...
339K 8.4K 61
He loathe his wife, yet he can't take his eyes off her. He wants her gone, yet he can't seem to stay away. He wants her to suffer, yet he's overl...