Sweet Stranger [EXO-Sehun]

By heyitsehune

Dear stress . Let's break up.. He came with all of sudden , and asked "can i have a cup of you ? Without ice... More

Stranger means trouble [Edited]
Water, Heat and You [Edited]
I see myself as you, but..
This is confusing, because its love
Slaving your heart, baby
The main point of my heart
You cover my heart, let did happen
Sometime, not all truth are bad
More than a little things
Revealing or Covering.
The truth.. Is hurting deep.
The last hope, let's end now
75% drunks 25% lies
Cry, Smile or Mad.
You are not part but whole
It's you, stupid.
Not all things can be replace
Just three words can kill me
This is not.. Even.
Sweet Stranger 2 Preview !
Part 2 : sweet stranger
Cracked Butterfly
Bucket Tales
HELLO EVERYONE

The smile that you give is pain

1.9K 63 4
By heyitsehune

Thankyou , soon 0.3k ❤️🌚 yay. I appreciate alot see ya ✋🏼

---

" what is your choice ? Hugged me or stopped this rain ? "

One word. Crazy. How can i stop this rain ? But the craziest this is, why would I hug him ? Sehun. That jerk ? Got some hug .

" HUGE NO "

" Yah! Answered me Yojing " he smirked, while giggled. He is really not a type of guy that can held this cold, I rolled my eyes and hit his head. "Are you crazy ? " i showed my poker face looks and ignored his lecturing. Heh, this guy really talked alot. He's just too weird for handle .

" Yes, i'm crazy. About you " he litteray laughing after finished his sentence, for not normal person , like me tsk tsk tsk. It was not so sweet and not even a romantic time , but for really superb abnormal it was so sweet, ew .

" if you are here for making sweet moment with me, then go away . Stop being chessy, you aren't suitable with it" coughed. Am i too mean ? Then hell yes . Am i just said it only as joke to him ? Then heaven no .

" i'm suitable with it, you the only didn't worth it woman ! " he is making he ugly face for annoyed me. Hell, why is he being so childish now, hmm. Its cute A LITTLE ACTUALLY . JUST FOR 0.373784% okay ?!

" If i dead one day, you will be a murderer. haih " why is this type of guy was too talkative . This is the reason why i'm supposed not knowing him at the first place. Regret. Regret. Regret. Gah.

" Maybe, i won't killed you. I don't even know when i will heard my last breathe, so then don't worry ! I won't kill you " hell, why i'm being so chessy now. He was brust into a laugh , but it's not the fake one, he always did the fake .

" we are all didn't know when we dead, what are you are ? Stupid or brainless. You need to used your nerd brain sometime Yoyo " that's nickname sound so weird, for me and everyone .

" you need to take care of me if i'm getting fever later, i even dance exid's Ah Yeah and Up & Down , paid later " like he knew he will get fever tomorrow , i won't be your slave . My pride was upper than you , or maybe i don't have one . Urgh shut up Wendy.

" Haihh, you are really an allergic, you oh sehun YOU " I showed he my angry face, or i think it was funny to him. Damn.

" i know you will love it soon " smirked. Smell bad, for me.

---

" Jung Ji Eun "

" Kim suho "

" Man Dae Buk "

" Oh sehun ?... Sehun ? Wheres sehun is ? " with my half-sleep mood, What the hell is teacher asking me about him ?

" aren't you are his girlfriend ? " plus, with her sarcastic voice, hell no i'm his girlfriend. We aren't even friend yet, not yet okay . Everyone was laughing at me, hmm. I know he was the hottest guy in their eyes and i was just a lame-pig that called as his girlfriend ? OUT OF EVERYONE MIND .

" psssst, sehun posted on his SNS . That a girl named Yoyo should go to his house. OMG THAT HIS GIRLFRIEND RIGHT ? ahhh, she just so lucky " wait.

Yoyo, its me right huh ? Heck, why is he calling me now. By the way, yes i'm so lucky right, EW . I don't believe that i was the one who thought about this, now its not luck but disaster . Remember that , once sehun came to your life , it was the dangerous situation ever . I don't even know
How to settle this, love you.

---

" Yah ! PIG . Come to my house now, i'm getting fever. It's your fault, yours !" What to the hell . What the hell . Maybe i forgot the 'the' one. Pffft.

" i don't want Oh Sehun, i will never wanted " i hung up my telephone, like seriously. Why i'm supposed to be his 'babysitter' . He's rich-wealthy . Musted have so many girlfriends . BIG HELLO ?!

" Hey there, Yoji ah " i turn around and see Taehyung walking so not-faster towards me. Whaaat are he doing ?

" hey, what do you want Tae..hyung ? " i smiled a little and greeting him, this is so awkward. 4 years i'm schooling here, i never talk to anyone, except my teacher or the moment when sehun came .

" our school was organized a camp for upper form like us, s-o-o " hmm, will you be my partner ? I know, it musted the question. He want me to be his partner , hell no. We just know each other by, today.

" No, sorry . Got to go " this yoji won't even let you be my partner, even i didn't have a partnet yet. LALALALA.

" wait, why ?! Because of that sehun ? " why sehun.. Why sehun.. WHY. That jerk is always apprear whenever i talk to others.

" is he your boyfriend ? " well, you asked me that. Its the time to escape and said "Yeah, he is. I don't want any misunderstanding within our lovey dovey relationship, so go find someone else bye " EW. Lovey Dovey ? What i just did, wendy what did you just said just now . But i can escape so then, it's okay. Meowww .

---
This road never be this cold and dark. I was alone now, walking to my house. No, i don't want. Please god, this is not the right time. Still, i wanted to spent my time with the people i love. Or just Oh Sehun, love as friend. Okay ?!

" miss.. " it was a sound behind me, it was near and cool. "Let me settle this out" as i heard that, i run and scream for help.

" don't run " oh no, he grabbed my hand. He squish my wrist and cover my mouth with his hand. "Don't move, we won't hurt you". Kidnapped. My heart beat going so fast, i can't fight back because they was a man, two giant man.

" bring her to the car, now ! " i just follow them, whatever they want. If today the day i'll let my last breathe go, then yes. I'll except the truth.

---

It was wealthy apartment, i beat this
Place are the one that my father got killed.

" welcome Yoji ah " i open my eyes, i heard some familiar voice, it's was Sehun. Whaaat, sehun ?! What is he doing here.

" hahahahahaha, that's karma that you got because didn't reply my text message and call "

What. A. Relief.

" Yah! Don't you know it was so dangerous, i thought i'll die today " but being kidnapped by sehun is the worst of the worst . He look so well so the guy was sick, big liar of sehun .

" yeah, you will death. Because of me, because of my hottest and everything about me . Awww, hello crush " you aren't my crush. I'm not dying because of you, a kind of the guy like you.

" i'm going first, bye " heh, thats not my game. If you want me to be your slave, then eat my ass. "Guard" i bulge my eyes and run to him. That gody-guard was creepy and huge, so huge.

" okay okay, i'll be your slave, their majesty " i bowed to him, i can't believe i'm doing this. For the rest of my life, i've swear for not following anyone instruction, but now and following this jerk-sehun's .

" okay, we have a rules. Once i asked you to do something, you've to do it correctly, but once you did wronged. then, you will have a detention "

" are you principal's son or what ? Anything wronged you will be like.. Detention ! " he rolled his eyes and smirking, attention to all girls in this world. If you see sehun smirking, then run for your life.

---

" sehun, this is you ?! OMG. That's hillarious, that's incredibly awesome. You seems like squid here " he knock my head and took his baby-picture .

" you look, more ugly than this " he was staying on his bed like a pig, and i've to clean his messy room or else . Being his slave just like being his maid, i'm telling you.

" Did you heard about the camp ? " oh yah, the one that Taehyung asked me to be his partner. "Yes, someone asked me to be his partner" . He showed his like-seriously face. Yeah, i know. This girl, named Yoji won't even get any guy. Urgh.

" Taehyun right ?! HAHAHAHAHA. He doesn't really have a real taste. You look so ew, and he was the one of popular guy. It was good decision for rejected him, but i heard something new, hmm " what is he talking about , no no no. Hell . No. Don't said he will talk about..

" i heard that you said i'm was your boyfriend huh ? " damn, jagjakakdk . NOOOOO . This big mouth is really, fucking horrible .

" i did it.. Because-cause.. I..I.. Have yo rejected Taehyung. That's all. Nothing special. Nothing okay ?! " why i sluttered, why i didnt said it confidently. Wendy, why .

" really huh ? Do you think i'll believe you ? Aren't you really hmm, that 'L' words towards me ? Or even, didn't you are started liking me.. ? Yoji ah " i was about to talk...

---

HAHAHAHAHA. What do you think will happened ? Between them, thankyou for reading :) i love youuuu. Never forget about that bby. 💦❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.3K 30
"I love you. Only you. I would always wait for you. I don't care how many generations that will pass. 'Til I see you again. That's how much I love yo...
29.9K 1.6K 40
-I can't promise you a perfect relationship without arguments and differences but I can promise you as long as you're trying, I'm staying- ...
3.8K 187 8
As If We Both Weren't Falling A Little Bit InLove At Each Glance? You're My 'Perfect Stranger'! Completed! Reading is dreaming with open eyes! Tell t...
487 26 3
The Love You Take Is Equal To The Love You Make 'Triple Play'!. Reading is dreaming with open eyes! Tell the Story w/ your whole Heart. Everybody ha...