One Great Big Family

By atherodeogirl16

Rebecca and Jon didn't know they were going to have 21 kids. It just happened all of a sudden and it happened... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 8

239 1 0
By atherodeogirl16

Little Jessica has been born at last. That's another child born, another mouth to feed. Becca keeps having babies like crazy. That's what is surprising Jon. How is it possible that she keeps having that many children? One word or phrase: it just is. That's the end of it. She's at eleven children now. Only her first three pregnancies were natural. The rest really weren't natural. She birthed on meds with the rest of them up until Franklin. He was her last natural birth. Jessica was also natural but that's it. The rest were while she was on meds. The few mentioned above were exceptions to this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6.8K 28
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❤️ -BLICKY.
299K 21.8K 26
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
488K 17.2K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...
80.5K 3.6K 164
Mo Chen traveled to the Collapse World and obtained a character strategy simulator. In simulation after simulation, he conquered the conquerable char...