All The Little Moments ~ Hyun...

By HyunLix4Eva

Every relationship is made up of thousands of individual moments, each one a stepping stone on the path towar... More

Introduction
Two Hearts ~ HyunLix
Mine ~ MinSung
Two Hearts II ~ HyunLix
Waiting For You ~ MinSung
Strawberries ~ HyunLix
Hide-and-Seek ~ SeungIn
Tears ~ HyunLix
Soulmates ~ MinSung
Home Again ~ HyunLix
Your Scent (Part 1) ~ JeongChan
Your Scent (Part 2) ~ JeongChan
No Holding Back ~ MinSung
Family Photos ~ MinSung
Special ~ SeungChan
Minho's Gift ~ MinSung
Pancakes ~ HyunLix
My Favourite Thing ~ MinSung
Yin and Yang ~ SeungBin
Story That Never Ends (Part 1) ~ HyunLix
Story That Never Ends (Part 2) ~ HyunLix
Promises (Part 1) ~ MinSung
Promises (Part 2) ~ MinSung

Dance Practice ~ HyunLix

774 22 8
By HyunLix4Eva

Felix glanced sideways and locked eyes with Hyunjin, a bright smile making its way onto his lips. He was beyond happy to be dancing with his boyfriend again, something that hadn't happened in four months. Hyunjin's absence had hit him hard, and he hadn't been able to wipe the smile off his face since the other boy had returned home.

After a couple of seconds, the blonde looked back to the front to find out what his next move was. They were currently dancing along to a video of their new choreography, the dance instructor watching from the side.

Felix shook his head slightly, cursing under his breath as he missed a step. He heard Hyunjin chuckle beside him and blushed. He felt a strong urge to turn his head again and gaze lovingly at his boyfriend, but he gritted his teeth and stayed focused, determined not to make any more mistakes.

A minute later, he found himself moving off to the very edge of the room, and a wave of sadness swept through him as he left Hyunjin's side. But when he turned around to face the centre, he looked up into the eyes he was already missing - Hyunjin was standing in the same position on the opposite side of the room. The two boys instantly grinned at each other, Felix feeling like a love-sick teenager as a burning heat climbed up his cheeks.

He kept his eyes glued on his boyfriend's as the other members danced in between them, flicking them to the front briefly to check for his next move. When the space between them cleared, he met Hyunjin in the middle, and they performed a series of steps together.

Even though this was their second run-through of the dance, Felix felt like he was constantly half a beat behind, always trying to catch up to everybody else. He glanced at Hyunjin again and sighed; the older was dancing perfectly, his long, dark hair swishing beautifully as he spun around.

Felix checked the video once more, and discovered to his horror that he'd somehow got himself into the wrong position entirely. In his shock, he froze for a second, then got his feet tangled up trying to fix his positioning. Arms suddenly flailing as he fought to keep his balance, he started to fall...

But before he hit the floor, two warm arms circled around his waist and pulled him upright. Letting out a sigh of relief, Felix looked up into a pair of smiling eyes, set in an angelic face framed by long, dark hair.

"Thanks, Jinnie! What would I do without you?"

Hyunjin smiled lovingly at the freckled boy as he set him on his feet again. Just then, the music suddenly stopped, and Chan could be heard sighing loudly.

"You okay, Lix?" he asked as he came towards the pair.

"Yeah, sorry..." Felix replied.

"Okay, let's start from the top again. Everyone get in position!"

Felix exchanged looks with Hyunjin as they returned to their starting positions. He was embarrassed about the fall, but to be honest, he was happy with any excuse to keep dancing beside his boyfriend. He had four months to make up for, after all.

The video started again, and they followed along, this time making it all the way through. To Felix's relief, he finally seemed to be getting the hang of the choreography, and there weren't any more major problems. He couldn't stop smiling at Hyunjin, though, every time they held hands, or stood opposite each other, or even just danced next to each other for a while.

When they'd done a full run-through several more times, Chan called a halt and gave the members a five-minute break while he spoke to the choreographer.

Felix and Hyunjin made their way to the side of the room, the younger immediately lying down and closing his eyes. Not long after, he felt a gentle touch on his cheek, and opened his eyes to see his boyfriend smiling down at him.

"I'm so glad you're back, Jinnie!"

"So am I," the older replied, beaming.

After the break, everyone was split up into pairs so they could practise their parts more. Hyunjin and Felix were together, as usual, which had Felix smiling from ear to ear.

God, he'd missed this! A faint tingling sensation spread throughout his body in anticipation, and when Hyunjin locked eyes with him, a shiver ran up his spine.

The dark-haired boy had already perfected his part - of course - so they spent the time going over their duet. This particular sequence of steps was actually quite sensual in style, and involved a fair amount of touching.

Hyunjin first put a hand on Felix's waist, then Felix stroked his hand down Hyunjin's cheek. Eyes locked on his boyfriend's, the taller then took Felix's hand and spun him in a full circle. They finished off by joining both hands together; at that point, the rest of the members would be closing in around them once more, the dance continuing with all eight boys moving in sync.

After doing that sequence several times in a row, Felix was on the verge of combusting. Every touch of Hyunjin's hand ignited a fire on his skin, so now his whole body felt consumed by flames.

At this point, he had a desperate desire to put his hands all over Hyunjin's delectable body, and was having to fight to hold himself back. He stood still for a moment, staring at the taller's plump, red lips, as he imagined pushing him against the wall and smashing their lips together.

"Baby?"

Felix shifted his gaze upwards and met Hyunjin's dark brown orbs. With anyone else, the interruption would have doused the flames immediately; but not with Hyunjin. If anything, the intensity of his gaze made Felix even more flustered. The air sizzled between them, and they started leaning in towards each other...

Suddenly, Chan's voice rang out across the room.

"Alright, everyone come back here, please; we're gonna go through it together one more time."

Felix wrenched his eyes away from Hyunjin, his face feeling hot as he made his way to the front of the practice room. He took a few deep breaths, willing his heartbeat to calm down.

As the music began, he risked a quick glance at the dark-haired boy beside him, but looked away again instantly. Hyunjin's eyes hadn't lost any of their burning hunger, and Felix knew if he let himself be caught up in those mesmerising orbs again, he really would push the taller against a wall, no matter who was watching.

So he kept his eyes to the front as much as possible, and refused to look at Hyunjin during their duet. It took all his energy, and by the time the song came to an end, he felt exhausted. When the music stopped, Chan talked to a few of the members, who were having trouble with a particular section. Felix took the chance to sit down and have a drink.

A minute later, Chan called Hyunjin out to the front, to give a demonstration of the steps. Felix sighed in relief, happy to have some extra rest time. To his surprise, though, he heard the taller mention his name.

"Sure, hyung, but I need Felix, too."

The younger's eyebrows shot up, and he quickly stood up and made his way to the front next to Hyunjin, his body already starting to buzz.

The part they had to dance was the bit just before their duet; Felix had already mastered it (with Hyunjin's help), so he wasn't worried at all. Chan turned on the music, and they began dancing, Felix doing his best to avoid his boyfriend's eyes.

They got to the end of that section and would have stopped, but no one turned the music off. As the music continued, Felix found his feet moving on their own. Despite his best efforts to the contrary, his eyes were drawn to Hyunjin's, like a moth to a flame; he knew he was courting death, but he was powerless to resist it.

Staring into those deep, dark whirlpools, Felix felt the world fading away; soon, all that was left was him, Hyunjin, and the music. The taller boy smiled seductively as he placed both hands around Felix's waist, squeezing slightly.

Felix let out a small gasp, then put his hands on his boyfriend's shoulders, letting them slide down Hyunjin's back. Still gazing intently into the taller's eyes, he stepped to the side and started walking around in a circle, Hyunjin following suit.

As the music reached its climax, the dark-haired boy suddenly stepped behind Felix and grabbed his chin, turning it upwards. In the same moment, he leant his own face down, resulting in their lips ending up a hair's-breadth apart.

Felix froze in shock, and as he stood there, staring at Hyunjin with wide eyes, someone turned off the music, leaving the room in echoing silence.

Nobody moved for a couple of seconds, the silence so complete a whisper would have seemed loud. Then Jeongin started clapping enthusiastically, exclaiming, "That was great, hyungs!"

The tension broken, everyone started moving again, hastily agreeing with the maknae.

Chan addressed the pair, a wide grin on his face.

"Woahh ... that was seriously awesome, guys! That choreo was even better than what I came up with!"

Felix, at this point, was blushing from head to toe. He just wanted to get away from all the members so he could be embarrassed in peace. But he had no such luck. Chan wanted to go through the dance one more time as a group, to practice what Felix and Hyunjin had demonstrated.

So that's what they did. Felix nearly died when they had to do their duet again, knowing that everyone else was watching, but eventually it was over. The moment Chan called a break afterwards, Felix was out the door.

He quickly walked down the corridor a short distance and leaned against the wall, closing his eyes. He slowly breathed out and let himself relax, emptying his mind. However, it didn't stay empty for long, because soon Hyunjin's beautiful, sexy eyes came into focus, followed by his plump, red lips.

"Mm, Hyunjin," Felix moaned softly.

"Yes, Baby?"

Felix opened his eyes in an instant, discovering his boyfriend's face only an inch in front of his own. Grinning at him, he pulled him forward, smashing their lips together. Hyunjin responded eagerly, and soon they had their hands all over each other in a heated make-out session.

A good ten minutes later, they heard footsteps coming along the corridor, and Minho's voice proclaiming his disgust.

"Ew, other people shouldn't have to see that, guys! Get a room!"

Hyunjin disentangled himself from Felix and turned to Minho.

"Did you want something?"

"Yes. Chan wants you to come back now. And he said if you don't, I'm allowed to put you in the airfryer."

Hyunjin suddenly looked very scared. He turned back to Felix, saying, "Sorry, Baby, we have to go now."

He started to walk away, but Felix grabbed his hand, pulling him back. "We'll continue this at home," he murmured, winking at his boyfriend.

Hyunjin smiled back and leaned forwards once more; but just as their lips touched, Minho said, "Alright, I'm gonna get the airfryer..."

Hyunjin immediately stood up straight, a horrified look on his face, and turned around, exclaiming, "No! I'm coming! Don't get the airfryer!!!" With those words, he hurried down the corridor after Minho, the older cackling loudly.

Felix smiled to himself and shook his head at his dramatic boyfriend. Then, he fixed himself up before heading back to the practice room. He couldn't wait to begin dancing again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 599 10
"There's something I wanted to try out with you guys..." hyunminsung Somewhat polyamorous relationship between Hyunjin, Lee Know and Han, with focus...
27.3K 731 61
The boys must learn how to keep their love a secret, as they are idols and are unable to date, especially amongst each other. *Contains minsung, hyun...
103K 4.6K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
168K 4.6K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...