Sweet temptations

By eclipwsez

The billionaire, The discreet submissive, The hurt, The lies, So blindsided by lust, So blindside by hurt, W... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

18

2K 69 6
By eclipwsez

Maliah west

I fluttered my eyes open and noticed Rex wasn't in bed making me groan. I heard the bathroom door open and close making me look up to see Rex.

"I thought you left." I rasped out as he got into bed. "No baby, I'm right here." He softly said as I rested my head on his chest.

He instantly rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head. "How are you feeling?" He asked and to be honest I'm ready to give this pregnancy up.

"Terrible." I stated and he forced me to look up at him. "What can I do to not make you feel terrible?" He asked and I smiled.

"Staying in bed with me, cuddling." I stated before I sat between his legs and rested my whole face on his abs.

"So clingy." He stated while laughing. "Shut up you love my cuddles." I stated and he hummed before agreeing.

"Of course your hard, put it away." I said giggled. "It's a natural instinct with you around and especially when your sitting on my lap." He rasped as I bit my bottom lip.

He stared up at me before placing kisses all over my neck making me squeal.

-

Rex capo

"I thought we were leaving in the morning?" Nico said as I looked down at the club that Nico owns.

I turned around and leaned my back on the glass. "I thought I could... I can't. How would she react if I leave her without telling her. If I got to Italy, I'm going to be there for a long time." I lowly said as Nico ran his fingers through his hair.

"I chickened out too." Nico confessed as I sat down on his sofa. "I don't want to miss my baby's first steps, my baby first words, my baby  birth, my baby first kick." I stayed and he nodded.

"Maybe after the birth and a few months we can leave." Nico said and I shook my head. "You know my father is ready to get his revenge. If we go to Italy I'm taking Maliah. End of story." I spat and he looked up at me.

"You know that's risky, what happens if she gets hurt in the process." Nico said before taking down a big glass of vodka.

He was stressing about everything, so was I but I didn't want maliah to know.

"I'll take a bullet for that girl. I rather put her before myself Nico." I stated just as my phone rung.

I quickly took out my phone and answered it when it was Maliah. "Hey baby." I softly said as I looked at Nico who was downing the vodka.

"Hi, I just wanted to call and say that you got mail, want me to open it?" Her angelic voice asked and I hummed.

"Go in head, I'll be back soon okay?" I softly said. "Okay. I miss you and love you." She replied making me smile. "I miss you and love you more bambina." I said while smiling from ear to ear.

She hung up as I leaned my head back. I'm so in love with her, she doesn't know it. "Your so in love brother." Nico said making me look over at him.

"Very. That's why I can't leave her. Not while she's pregnant with our child." I said before placing my head in my hands.

"You know what. Tell her everything." He said and I quickly looked up at him and puckered my lips.

"I nearly lost her when I did!" I yelled out and he raised his hand for me to lower my tone. "I can speak how loud I want too." I spat and he shook his head.

"She might understand you. Tell her that you have no choice but you want to take her with." He stated and I sighed.

"Make her your queen. The mafia don queen." He said before shrugging. "I don't want her to be brought into my mafia. Nor do I want anyone to know I have a child on the way. My goal is to get away from the mafia for good and to keep my love ones far away from guns and violence." I angrily said as I stood up and went to walk out.

"You have a point but just tell her." Nico said making me roll my neck before leaving his office.

-

"Hey babe." She softly said as she laid on the couch watching a movie. "Hey, how are you and the baby doing?" I asked as I walked over to her and kiss her forehead and then her small belly that was kind of protruding.

"Good, like always." She said with a giggle as I sat by her feet and placed her feet on my lap. I softly messaged them as I thought about the mafia shit.

"Baby what's the matter? You have your eyes lowered." Her voice quickly brought me out my daze.

"I'm fine baby." I softly said as she sat up and held onto her belly and sat on my lap. I held onto her waist tightly as I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Speak to me." She whispered as she ran her fingers through my hair making my eyes flutter open and close.

"Promise me after I tell you this you won't leave me." I whispered in her neck. "Baby, I promise. Talk to me." She softly said making me look her in the eye.

"I need to go back to Italy because of my father. He's not happy that I'm not with you so he wants revenge by harming us. I have no choice but to go back to my mafia but I'm not leaving without you." I confessed making her freeze and take her hands out my hair.

I closed my eyes waiting for her response but she cupped my cheeks. "I'm with you every step of the way. I have no choice, I'm pregnant with your baby but you have to make me a promise." She softly said making me open my eyes and furrow my eyebrows happily.

"What is it?" I asked. "You keep us and your baby girl safe." She softly said as she placed my hands on her belly.

"I'll take a bull-"

"We're having a girl?" I happily said and she nodded her head and bit her bottom lip. I smiled from ear to ear and picked her up in happiness.

"We're having a girl baby!" I yelled out and repeated kissed her all over making her giggle. "Wait, we have to but more girl things. I can't wait to spoil my princess." I happily said.

"Your so happy to be a girl dad. I thought you wanted a boy." She stated and I shook my head. "I've always wanted a daughter because I love to spoil." I softly said with a smile.

I quickly went back to the couch and sat back down as she kissed me. She tugged on my lip as she pulled away slowly.

I licked my lips noticing she cut my lip. "Sorry." She quickly said and wiped the blood but I grabbed her hand and placed it on my lap.

I traced her beautiful brown plump lips before slipping my thumb in her mouth. With eye contact she slowly started to suck my thumb.

I pulled my thumb out her mouth and slapped her cheek gently making her moan and pout. I slowly pulled down my pants gently revealing my harden dick that slapped against my stomach.

I situated both of us so I could lay straight. I quickly pulled down her shorts and tossed them making her shiver.

I pulled her panties to the side and quickly forced her to sit on my face. A loud moan slipped out her beautiful mouth as she tugged on my hair as I licked around her pussy.

"St-stop, I didn't shave." She blurted out and I quickly lifted her up and lightly gasped for air. "I'm a man baby, hair doesn't bother me." I spat before slamming her back down on my face as my tongue rimmed her entrance.

She whimpered as I sucked on her clit that was starting to swell. My slurps and her moans filled our living room.

She tugged on my hair as she panted before her juices started to flow from her entrance onto my beard and mouth.

She screamed as she rode my face. Her juices sprayed my lower face as I squeezed her ass cheeks tightly.

She whimpered as I licked up all her juices. I lifted her off my face and I quickly took in deep breaths as her body slightly jerked.

I stroked my dick slightly before placing my dick deep inside of her making us both moan in usion.

"So tight and wet for me." I spluttered out as I did slow strokes. She sat fully up and placed her hands on my chest as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

I grabbed her throat tightly but not enough to choke her as I fasten my thrust making a loud moan erupt from her mouth.

"Look at me cunt. While I fuck this pretty brown pussy." I gritted out but she didnt comply. I sent a harsh slap to her ass making her whine and look at me.

"It- so good!" She moaned out but I quickly slid my dick out of her and picked her up.  I placed her on my counter in the middle of the kitchen and glared at her.

"What are you waiting for! Fuck me!" She screamed out angrily and I quickly grabbed her by her throat and then slapped her cheek.

"Watch your fucking tone." I gritted out as she opened wide for me. She was dripping wet. "I can speak how I want to speak, now fuck me." She spat and went to grab my dick but I moved making her whine.

"Fine!" She closed her legs and went to get off the counter but I forced her legs open and stuck my dick into her without a warning making her moan.

"Look at me." I growled and she quickly did as I thrusted my hips into her. Each thrust her ass repeatedly hit my thighs.

"You like it when I fuck this pussy? And then fill it up?" I yelled out as she moaned uncontrollably.

She pouted and nodded her head. "Harder!" She demanded and I did what I was told and forced all of me inside of her making her scream out and slap my pelvis.

I grabbed her by her curls tightly as I slammed into her repeatedly. "Fuc-fuck! I'm going to come!" She screamed before her juices forced my dick out making it spray everywhere as she scream and slapped my pelvis.

"Good girl principessa." I praised as I tugged on her hair before I slammed right back into her making me throw my head back in pleasure.

"No more!" She cried out as tears flowed out her eyes. "Stop fucking crying and take it, for daddy." I spat and she whined and pouted.

"Who fucking owns you?" I yelled out and she cood. "Who!" I spat and slapped her cheek harsly. "You, dammit!" She yelled.

"Want me to come for you?" I asked and she nodded as I wiped her tears. I grunted as my thrust became sloppy before I came deep inside of her.

I groaned and whimpered in her ear as she held onto me tightly. She moved her nails up and down on my back.

I slowly pulled out of her and immediately my cum dripped out of her cunt.

"You okay love?" I whispered in her ear and she nodded as she caressed her long nails along the back of my neck.

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 6.5K 28
Mafia, lies, money, betrayals. #1 in bwwwm #1 in white male #41 in forbidden #241 in couple #84 in blackwomen #112 in Italian #15 in mafia romance ...
2.7K 98 19
READ TO FIND OUT😏
7.5K 195 31
WARNING: THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE
254K 7.9K 52
𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛.