family

By hfjvanished

Joan jungkook who's parents died in a plane crash is now living with his wife and two younger brother Kim tae... More

introduction
morning
permission
jealous
hanie sad🥺
late
sorry hyungie
Koo's punishment
did hyungie hit you Tae Tae?
I am yoongi
rooms
sassy jimin
mom
mom 2
mom3
Angry
change?
sweetheart
sick
children?
bite
trouble
boyfriends
ask any thing
not a good hyung
guys(not a update)
bonus chapter 1 ( anniversary)
(not a update) help
congrats (not an update)

let's have a baby!

525 19 0
By hfjvanished

Jungkook's pov

"Love, why would you think that, of course, I want kids with you? ".......I soothed tae's back, giving little pats....he kept rubbing his face on my chest.......

" Ju-st thought that you would not like to because we alrea-dy have hanie and jimin. "........ he sniffed a little more muffled, talking against my chest......

" It's ok, love, no need to feel bad. I am here. "......he hummed softly, closing his eyes shut....I smiled, patting his head telling him not to sleep right now.....

" Now get up, you can't sleep without eating something.".......he whined snuggling more into me....

" noo get up, or I will carry you downstairs. "......I warned him... but it looks like my tae tae baby thought it was an empty threat.....

"Ahhh, what are you doing ?"
And yes, I am a man of my words.....I carried tae up in my arms while he struggled....

"Ok ok stop I am up. Put me down, ".......I smiled before putting tae on his feet.....he playfully hit my chest.......before making his way downstairs...

" TAE TAE"......hanie shouted from the table aish this kid ....

"Hanie baby inside voice ".......taehyung scolded ruffling hans hair....

" tae tae missed youu. ".......taehyung smiled, hugging han and picking him up ......

" I missed you too. "....he kissed han's cheek. I also want a kiss!!.....i saw jimin walking to the table with his phone in his hand and in front of his face...

" jimin, put your phone away, then sit on the table. "......I said serving the food....jimin noted but didn't put the phone away......

" jimin, didn't you hear me? "........I said in a deep voice...taehyung hand over mine.....jimin placed the phone on the table before starting to eat.......

" Umm, hyung ?".......jimin called I hummed....while eating my food...

" I wanted to talk about something. "........he said nervously, scratching his neck....I nodded, telling him to go on.........

" I want you to meet someone a friend of mine. "......I said I raised my eyebrow
A friend of him, why would I?

" Sure." Was the only thing I said before heading upstairs

_________inside the bedroom____________

"Koo, did you sleep?".......tae asked while closing the door.......I nodded as no.......still on my phone

Taehung goes to dressingtable, bringing out his body cream and applying it

Sometimes I think how van my wife be thus sexy then I remember that I am Joan jungkook who is more sexy

Doesn't a sexy husband deserve a sexy wife, huh?

I got up silently walking towards tae, and quietly wrapping my arms around his waist....

" My sexy Wify, my pretty wify"......I wishpered in his ear, biting his earlobe a little....i heard taehyungie giggle.....

I leaned closer to his neck, placing a soft kiss there......

Taehungie turned around suddenly
Smiling tenderly........

" My handsome husband"......he wishpered.....I chuckled before picking him up

" What are you doing, koo? "......he pouted, resting his head on my shoulder

" Giving you a baby ".......I said nonchalantly....his eyes widen cheeks, turning red

I layed him on the bed before wishpering

" let's have a baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.6K 18
"And if I asked you to name all the things that you love, how long would it take for you to name yourself?" Taehyung wispered and kissed a little boy...
74.9K 3.8K 27
𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞 After losing his boyfriend, Jungkook's parents got him married to Park's oldest son. Latter still wasn't healed from his past...
340K 11.5K 87
Eomma Jin and appa Namjoon family Random short stories of domestic family BTS Mostly teen Yoongi centric until now Angst and fluff Around okt-nov 201...
2.8K 191 27
jungkook in mind " jk : Tae tae you are only mine if anyone tries to snatch you from me i will kill him or her 💯 And then he starts laughing like cr...