Intertwining Realms

By AQVABLOOM

Love. It's something that everyone wants. To obtain it, some may go to great lengths-and some ardent beings... More

000

001

74 8 2
By AQVABLOOM

Idiots DNI.

TW ! USAGE OF PROFANITIES

.˳⁺⁎˚ ꒰ఎ ★ ໒꒱ ˚⁎⁺˳ .

"Hey, have you heard?" A girl asked, looking at her friend; she was clad in a cream dress rimmed with brown lines and short sleeves-her school uniform. Looking up from the magazine she was currently reading, her friend sighed, "Oh dear, is it another one of your rumors again? Alright, what is it this time?"

     "You can expect nothing less from me! Well, it's the 'Flower Girl'." The girl chirped, clearly pretty excited about whatever she was about to convey to her friend, as one could notice by how furiously her leg was bobbing up and down—a habit she'd had since her elementary school years.

     Pushing back her glasses with her finger, the other girl threw her head back on the bench they were sitting on and groaned in annoyance, "Quit the suspense, please; who is that?" The girl wore a half-irked smile, as she just wanted her friend to be done. She knew better than anyone that whenever her friend was interested in something, she'd never shut up about it for at least a month.

     "Well, they say that if you manage to summon her-or simply get her blessings-then you'll be blessed with abundant luck for a long, loooong time!" Her friend exclaimed, emphasizing the 'long' part, spreading her arms above her head. She snickered in amusement at her friend's childish elation but donned a poker face simply to mess with her.

     Continuing her uninterested façade, she didn't respond to her friend and flipped the page of her magazine, reaching the fashion section.

     "Mi-chan..!" The other girl whined, shaking her friend relentlessly by the shoulders to gain her attention, but her efforts were in vain. "Come on.. Aren't you at least a bit curious about it? They say she's really famous during exam seasons and Valentine's Day!" Noticing that her friend still ignored her, she pouted, turned away with a big huff, and mumbled, "A lot of people successfully asked their crushes out after summoning her.."

     Hearing that, the other girl's head whipped around to face her friend at the speed of light.

     Grabbing onto her friend's shoulders tightly, she looked at her with a serious expression. "Fujita Mai, are you serious right now?" she asked. Knowing she'd succeeded in getting her friend's attention, the girl—Fujita Mai—responded pretentiously, "Mhm! Sooo.." she dragged the 'o' out as she looked at her friend with a persuading gaze.

     Sighing in defeat, the other girl responded with a smile, "Alright, alright, I know what you want. When do we hit her up?"

     "Hold your horses; I'm not done yet. As they say, everything comes with a price, and great things come with a hefty toll." Mai started, placing her index finger on her friend's forehead as she spoke. She sounded like some important figure in a fantasy world, warning the heroes of the dangers lurking around. "They say she's really picky, and if you mess up the summoning ritual even the slightest, you'll be cursed with bad luck for your entire school years!" Seriousness dripped from her tone.

     A little spooked now, her friend responded with "O-okay. So do you still want to do it, Mai? I don't remember you being the type to skate on thin ice like this."

     "Well, I'm scared too, y'know! That's why I'm asking you to go with me! Plus, we do have the same wishes, don't we? Y'know.. Ryu, Minamoto-kun.." Mai smiled bashfully at the mention of her crush's name, Haruta Ryuki-or as she and Mai call him, 'Ryu'-and her friend's eyes widened as she felt her face warm up when Mai mentioned her crush, Minamoto Kou.

     "N-not so loud, Mai!" The girl felt her heart race and looked around nervously to make sure no one heard what they said.

     The girl almost felt her heart leap out of her throat when she heard a voice call her out, "Miku, there you are!" Turning around, she realized it was none other than her elder sister, Yashiro Nene.

     She walked hand-in-hand with her best friend, Akane Aoi, as they reached the bench that the two other girls were sitting on.

     "What are you two talking about?" Nene asked, flashing her signature sweet smile at the two other ladies. "Oh- uh, nothing.. Hehe!" Miku let out a slightly nervous chuckle, smiling back at her sister.

     Letting out a sigh of exhaustion from her club activities, she said, "Well, should we head home now? I have a truckload of homework today.. Ugh.." Nene groaned, thinking of her precious free time that ruthlessly got robbed away by her teachers.

     "Sure, sure, let's go!" Miku chimed in, getting up from her seat. She held her magazine in one hand as she approached her sister, before turning to her best friend and waving to her. "Continue later?" she asked. Her best friend responded with an enthusiastic nod of her head.

     "Alright then, bye, Fujita-chan! Bye Aoi! I'll see you tomorrow!" Nene called out and began walking back home with her sister.

.˳⁺⁎˚ ꒰ఎ ★ ໒꒱ ˚⁎⁺˳ .

Stepping out of her bathroom with her towel on her shoulder, Miku sat down on her bed.

     Throwing her head back, she let out a big, long sigh as her cream-colored hair—a trait she shared with her older sister—fell in loose curls on her shoulders. She let herself soak in the refreshing aftertaste of her recent shower as she closed her eyes momentarily.

     Miku's moment of peace was cut short when she heard her notification ping sound come through her phone.

     Fluttering her eyelids open, she darted her eyes towards where her phone was kept on the bed, within her reach. Miku leaned over towards her nightstand to grab her glasses, and she slid them on with her left hand as she grabbed her phone with her right.

     Looking at the bright screen of her phone, Miku looked at the notification, which happened to be from her friend, Mai. She clicked on the notification, as it revealed her and her friend's chats.

maipie<3
Hii

mikunothatsune
hey

maipie<3
Soo about the flower girl

mikunothatsune
mhm?
are you fr gonna summon her or smth 😰

maipie<3
If I'm gonna have a chance with Ryu, OBVI??
Plus, ik ur gonna come along

mikunothatsune
and what makes u think that.

maipie<3
*coughs* *wheezes* *splutters* minamoto kou *chokes*

mikunothatsune
jokes on u im not that desperate

maipie<3
Stfu ik you are

mikunothatsune
yk.. there are some times i wish i were talking to the f2f mai.. and this is one of em

maipie<3
Why?

mikunothatsune
so i can give you a nice smack to the head <3

maipie<3
Mean.

mikunothatsune
updating my carrd's dni rn
gonna add 'Idiots DNI' to it.

maipie<3
Ryu would be sad

mikunothatsune
real
but yk that also means ur included in the dni then

maipie<3
...
Remember when you scored higher than me on math?
You don't.
Because it never happened! <3

mikunothatsune
damn bro's mad

maipie<3
Miku you b*tch.

mikunotnatsune
WHTA??

maipie<3
Ur trying to divert me from talking about summoning the Flower Girl
Aren't you??
You sneak.

mikunothatsune
WHT NO
oh wait that was such a great idea dammit

maipie<3
Ok don't forget show up at school tmr, I'll bring the stuff we need <3

maipie<3 has gone offline . .

mikunothatsune
MAI WHT
MAI
FUJITA MAI.
COME BACK
MAIMAIMAIMAAIMAIMAIMAIMAI
sigh

mikunotnatsune has gone offline . .

.˳⁺⁎˚ ꒰ఎ ★ ໒꒱ ˚⁎⁺˳ .

Coming Up Next . . Ch 002 !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 35.8K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
587K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
130K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...