Soulmates-LandoNorrisFF

By Schumi_f1

soul mates you meet by chance and when i met you i was sure you were one More

introduction
Chapter one.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirtheen
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fiveteen.
chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
-note-

Chapter four

230 2 0
By Schumi_f1

Its game day!? sara said as she walked into my room and i sighed. let me sleep. its 7am. yes but i should rest so i can play. well i'm not sure u be able to play. well ur my friend shouldn't u support me? i'm just being honest with u. i'm in the bathroom. i said iritated and took a quick shower. i then changed into my trainings outfit and walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast. well i'm sorry. sara said and i looked at her. u changed sar since u had ur boyfriend u've been hatefull towards me. he just doesn't like u. yes and because of that u can hate me too for fuck sakes i just want ur support u know how fucking hard it was for me.

yes i know but since i had to take care of u, i didn't had time for him. well i'm sorry for getting in ur way but then u should go move in with him ur being so ungrateful to me u are living here for free u remember. i said and i grabbed the yogurt i made. why are u talking like that. sar i love u so much but our friendship isn't going to end well if we are living together. okay then i'm moving out but just remember i do love u very much. yes i do love u too but we can't live together if we're fighting everytime its not good for u and ur boyfriend and its not good for my rehab and career. well i'm moving out today then. u don't have to do it that fast. sara u don't have to do it that fast. well me and Joren we're planning to moving in together. u sure u can take ur time. i said and sighed. no i'm gone when ur back from ur game. she said and gave me a hug. just call me okay. i said and sara nod. i will bye. she said and i smiled. bye. i told her and grabbed my car keys. 

i sat down in my car and felt a tear rolling down my eyes. i do love sara she did alot of things for me but lately we're just fighting and i want us to get along well. since she had a boyfriend everything changed. i drove to the arsenal training complex and went to the gym to do some strenght workout so my knee wil feel good.

goodmorning! Leah said and i smiled. morning le how are u? yeah good u? could been better. why? well my roommate and i are fighting all the time so we decided it was the best if she would move out. oh that sucks. yeah her boyfriend hates me so i have a feeling it affects my rehab proces. well u should do whats the best for u and u can always come over if u want some company. i know thank u. how do u feel? yeah good my knee is strong today so i hope i can play some minuts i think it'll do me good too. well i'll talk to jonas maybe he can let u play the last 10 minuts. yes that would be nice thanks Leah. i said and she smiled. ur our sunshine we need u. she said and i chuckled. thank u so much. i said and gave her a hug and i finished my workout.

we're gonna get us some lunch ur joining? vic said and i nod. coming. i said and got my stuff. i followed her and we walked over to the lunch area where Beth, viv, leah and jodie already we're waiting. good afternoon. i said and sat down. heyy how do u feel? beth asked and i smiled. i feel great my knee isn't hurting that much i said and they smiled. thats good i can't wait for our game. so do i. i said and jonas walked in.

hello girls. hey jonas. we said and he chuckled. leah told me u felt good. i do. i said and he smiled. if u still feel good after the warming up i'll let u play the last 10 minuts. ur amazing jonas. i said and hugged him. well u worked really hard u do deserve it. he said and i smiled as i sat down. i want u to play with tape around ur knee. yeah thats fine i'll do that. i said and he smiled. well have a good meal guys. he said and we all nod.

jonas left and they all cheered for me. i love u guys. i said and they smiled lets get ready for the game! they said and i smiled.

-

we walked on the pitch and i saw a journalist waving to me. jonas they want me to do an inteview? u can. he said and i smiled. hey. i said as i walked towards them. good evening. she said and i looked at the big boards and saw it was just 6pm. good evening. i said and smiled. we wanted to do a quick interview. yes ofcourse. i said and they smiled at me.

hey Hannah finally back on the pitch how do u feel? i feel real good today. thats good! its been 6 months since u got that awfull injury how was rehab? well i'm still in rehab i should take things slow but i'm hoping to play some minuts. i said and she nod. ur post on instagram yesterday showed u u we're trying to play the european cup do u think u its possible to join the lionesses when u just came back of an serious injury? i do think its possible. i'm only 20 and my career just started so i'm hoping i will be able to make enough minuts to show Sarina wiegman she has to take me with her squad. well i wish u good luck and i hope to see u play today. thank u very much goodluck with ur job. i said and she chuckled. the interview stopped and i hugged them.

ur the most humble person i ever met. they call me the sunshine of the team. i said and she laughed. i can see why they're calling u like that. well thank u i'll go join the warming up now. i said and they smiled as i ran away to join the group.

after 30 minuts we all gathered in the dressing room and i grabbed my phone.

-messages through whatsapp-

Mama-
We're here cheering if ur playing!<3

papa-
Goodluck love papa is proud of u.

sissy-
Go get them sis!
_________________________________

i smiled as i read those messages and then i put my phone away. Jonas gave us some last advises and we then walked to the pitch where we saw the Man united girls waiting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 6.9K 26
✧.* book two in π…πŽπ‘πŒπ”π‹π€ πŽππ„ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ she's his celebrity crush π’“π’‚π’π’Œπ’” #8 in formulaone #3 in mclaren #1 in gf #3 i...
403K 10.1K 25
Souls don't meet by accident. COLLAB WITH @CURVAPARABOLICA
626K 13.5K 39
"I know your heart skipped a beat when we matched, doll". Started: 19.12.2019 Finished: august 2020
96.5K 2.7K 23
Ιͺꜰ ʏᴏᴜ α΄„α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… κœ±α΄‡α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴᴇ ᴑʜᴏ α΄œΙ΄α΄…α΄‡Κ€κœ±α΄›α΄€Ι΄α΄…κœ± ʏᴏᴜ... π˜“π˜°π˜·π˜¦π˜­π˜Ίπ˜― π˜“π˜¦π˜€π˜­π˜¦π˜³π˜€ 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳'οΏ½...