Can't Get Enough Of Your Love...

By MrsbriannaBrown

the story is about a girl name Brianna and she is a good friend of Jey uso brother for a long time but will... More

on SmackDown
my ex
a crazy night
back the studio
special person
jealous
get hurt
becoming a idol
moving on
making up with each other
a surprise....
finally have come around
a fesh started
the music video
the aftermath
unaware
dream come true
a mistake part 1
a mistake part 2
taking a break from the drama
meeting again
meeting again part 2
jealous ex
spending time with bestfriend
making it officially
a total shocked
MTV awards show
the courtroom hearing
always love there
a Halloween party to remember
healthy and self care
mom birthday
#1 special chapter
breaking away
bestfriend anniversary
taste of your own medicine
unconscious love
just catching up
tiktok videos part 1
tiktok videos part 2
tiktok videos part 3
New Beginnings
back on stage
#2 special chapter
nice to see you again
#3 special page
big news
#4 special page
#5 special page
#6 special page
#7 special page
#8 ☆special page ☆
☆reaction to tiktok video ☆
#9 ☆special page ☆
#10 special page
#11 special page •unknown son's•
special page •unknowns son's part 2•
mad crazy about you
home interview
#13 special page
#14 special page
almost kidnapped
☆red captain event☆
#15 special page
#16 special page
laying it all out
reunited once again
unbreakable
happy mother day
unstoppable
special chapter
epic comeback
special page•unknowns son's part 3•
Ageless
~unknown son's part 4~
special page
special chapter
#17 special chapter
#18 special Page
#20 special page
#21 special page
Surprise Performance
reaching out
being a true Queen
special page #22
Special page #23
unexpected moment
special Page #25
a true Iconic moment
a siblings Reuin

#19 special page

33 1 0
By MrsbriannaBrown

Looks for brianna DV (meaninng Dancingvideo:

Her look:

I.N outfit:

Cover Song :

She started dancing at the beginning of the video by her doing creative amazing dance moves killing it before I.N joined her and both of them slaying the whole thing even when they were dancing in a different in the dance video with amazing dance pose's at the end to be honest her new dance video with I.N for her channel did go viral around the internet to be honest  everyone was very surprised by the Fact, I.N is the last popular member from stray kids was picked and did slay the whole dance video with a very popular Korean dancer did become love by her fans to where his social media pages actual did blow up in other words more followers on his Instagram or any of his social get more a lot of people to following him which get him more brand deals from very popular brands and He was actually very shock of the aftermath especially he don't know his best friend was a household name in the modeling industry along to where he have a lot of modeling opportunities to where his Just being seen in front of the magazines sometimes and he admits this whole thing feels so unreal cause he never expected to have get so many fashion deals or be in front of millions of magazine's by himself without the rest of the guys were absolutely  Support and proud of him but he feels very thankful towards Brianna who don't have do a dance cover together with him or anything at all yet she did it regardless since she already give him her word and keep it like always and whenever the host ask him what his relationship with her , he once again started to smile happily and say.

I.N: she is my soulmate bestfriend

Which he get hate on internet as usually but a lot of people defend him against the Unnecessary hate and death threats from toxic fan's besides Brianna Squat who is her guy best friends since childhood was doing her dance moves with her from TXT inside the office wearing smile on their face's clearly having fun Time with her go going to amazing dance pose's afterwards and did hugged her in a group hugged making her smile and laugh happily with them nothing Bts show the whole thing with their mouth dropped to the floor with no words coming out of their mouths watching their young co workers dancing with the only one very gorgeous dancer herself who is actually very hard to get a dance  Collab with in her tight booked schedule even though she is a popular dancer who do work with a lot of kpop idols or singers in general as a backup dancer who clearly have a lot of views on fan cameras that upload on YouTube , but she clearly a very excellent and Experience dancer icon proving by the way their other co workers from here actual are fan's of her work meaning they love and support her cause some of them actual have a celebrity crush on her since day one so they're completely happy and shy around her even she was being so sweet and chill to them .

Appears:

Tattoos/piercings/ accessory:

New  Tongue and lip piercing:

Outfit:

Anyways She did look at Jimin who get hit that he will be leaving with her in order for the both of them could hangout today since he doesn't have anything plan with the guys for the rest of the day even though none them didn't know she actual have any tattoos on her body until today in person except for TxT themselves of course , but once again get shock at seeing a very beautiful and expensive sport car.

Car:

Which own by Brianna herself have the car in her hands after unlocked it without a word but did made her laugh softly before getting into the car followed by Jimin who is actually in love with her beautiful car even more after getting inside and closing the car door on his side hearing a loud roar's of her car Starting up and pulling out of the parking lot but was gone after she could and only the roar of the engine was heard after the car speed up down the road after she did manage to turned her car around with one hand and backing up did surprise Jimin and other guys from Bts cause she didn't Is crashing to any other car there at all and to be honest he actual become very shocked turn into excitement especially since he always saw that in movies and wanted to see that happened in real life which did happened tonight thanks to Brianna, he feels very excited and lively with excitement in his eyes as well made her smile and laugh about it,  to be honest he actual was having a blast with her  during their Time hangout with each other at different fun places and this only made him fell in love with her very more.

~later on that night ~

Jimin did talk to her for a few minutes outside of the house by themselves despite he was nervous mess around his crush who is so freaking gorgeous before he go into the house with a smile on his face cause he get a chance to hangout with his crush tonight was a unreal experience anyways Brianna get very busy even though I.N do have faceTime's with her during free Times on his phone for hours since she barely seen around south Korea yet she always love talking to her friends who is back in south Korea but I.N always smile happily seeing or hearing from her on the spot without hiding it that in front of the guys who still don't know her yet, see he always get very happy to her visit him once a while and have silly moments together alone around south Korea on Camera.

~Time skipping ~

She was busy doing skateboarding ticks with her old friends around Australia to feel relaxed from her crazy lifestyle and meeting a lot of fan's but they did land at the bottom of stairs together with her without getting hurt or messing it up anyways they were cheering like crazy afterwards made her smile and laugh happily with them as well down the road with her hair Blowing in the wind, but she was shocked to see I.N in Australia who is busy talking to the guys from his group until he look around to who was calling his name and get happy to his beautiful  best friend with some friends who is guys.

Appears:

I.N: hello Darling why you don't tell me you was going to be in Australia as well?

Brianna: hi and Hahaha why?

I.N: cause then we can hangout with each other while I'm still here ~laughing as well ~

Brianna: I mean you still can so what you going on about mate?~laughing soft ~

I.N: will I haven't been be able hangout with you since you are very busy with different things like a lot of modeling and dancing opportunities or other people get to hangout with you but not me

Brianna: awww you so cute whenever you get jealous ~ Teasing playfully tone~

I.N: stop it Brianna ~hiding his face with his hands and pouting tone ~

Brianna: no way

I.N: why not?

Brianna: cause you wouldn't admit your jealous

I.N: it is cause I'm not Jealous ~lie~

Brianna: you suck at lying to me ~laughing and smiling ~

I.N: I always forget you know me to well even whenever I try to lie to you and you read though my lies and I don't like it

Brianna: but you love me though

I.N: yes besides your crazy personality I do

Brianna: you know me so well ~ sarcastic Tone with smile on her face ~

I.N: you being sarcastic isn't you? ~laughing and smiling ~

Brianna:yes I'm but wait who is your friends with you huh?

I.N: who?

Brianna: really mate? ~laughing and smiling ~

I.N: ~laughing and smiling ~ jk this guy's are my  friends and members from stray kids  name Bang Chan, Chanbin, Hyunjin, Han,Lee know and Seungmin ,Felix

Brianna: nice to meet you dude's since you already hear him say my name

Bang Chan: nice to meet you as well but I was wondering lf he saying anything bad about us?

Brianna: nah he don't do it at all since he never told me about you guys 

Hyunjin: like not one Time?

Brianna: nope

Hyunjin: wow but I was wandering how long you know him?

Brianna: about since childhood meaninng 24 years

Starys kids:woah

Han: so you two know each other family's?

Brianna:yea

I.N: of course cause my parents and brother personally do asked about her since they love her a lot especially whenever they haven't seen her in person for a while

Chanbin: they love her like their own daughter?

I.N: exactly and don't care about her tattoos or Piercings whenever they do see her again Mostly happy to see she doing very well with making a name for herself as you guy's already know that part

~a few minutes later~

Brianna did hugged I.N before getting on her skateboard with her friends following her down the road leaving his bandmembers very amazed especially Bang Chan cause she is very cool girl who just act like herself the whole time and to be honest they didn't expect to instantly love her crazy and fun personality in one day see how she do truly love and support I.N as a good best friend and they don't know why they get jealous towards him calling her Darling already for no reason,  which did Clearly completely Confused though them since they just met her today and  still getting to know her and hopefully but they develop a friendship with her .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 122 27
this story is about the ended love story begins again by an unexpected meet.... "why didn't you trust me..???" "why you left me alone..and after all...
27.9K 842 54
For Kayla Myers life is nothing she wants to be apart of. Ever since her mom passed away she's been forced to live an unwanted life with her abusive...
252 68 16
[COMPLETED] How did Yunhee end up learning Chinese from his own school senior who doesn't give tuitions to anybody else? One second, why Chinese ou...
211 18 3
Jake a Young boy who looks like a Puppy, very friendly and cute. His Friends adore him.Two People finds him attractive in a Romantic way, one is a gu...