The Game Of Destiny •|• Vmin

By Bunnykook_7

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DID!?"- K.TH "Design your Shirt....with my coffee" -P.JM And the war begins... More

Intro: The movie
Chapter 1: Kim Taehyung
Chapter 2: the Girl call Y/n
Notice: Important
Chapter 3: start of the game
Chapter 4: The Rumors
Chapter 5: that weird guy
Chapter 6: The plan
Chapter 7: The same guys
Chapter 8: The act for a movie
Chapter 9: Is this really an act?
Chapter 10: The marriage
Chapter 11: The kiss
Chapter 13: The Truth
Chapter 14: The Kim's family
Chapter 15: The annoying Guy
Chapter 16: The Rumored Husband

Chapter 12: Park or Kim Jimin?

59 9 0
By Bunnykook_7

Jimin POV

"Awww you are so sexy, lovely and cute" I heard someone complement me.

I saw a woman around her mid 40s and a man around his mid 50s.

Who are they?

"Mom! Dad!" I heard Taehyung said.

Oh that's means they are this parents? As in real parents?? If not then why do they look familiar???

Ahhhhh!?! My brain hurts.

"Jimin!?" I just noticed them all staring at me.

"Um yeah?"

"Meet my parents"

"Hello Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim" I bow to them

"Aw you are so cute, my son is bless to have you as his husband"

"But isn't this an act-" Before I can complete my sentence, Taehyung cut me off.

" Ah mom and dad can we talk later I'm tired and I don't feel like talking, I think Jimin is tired too"

He said while his hand came to my waist and he press on it to make me nodded.

~Time skip~

I don't know what happened cause right now it's only me and Jungkook standing at the bus stand waiting for the bus.

" So they did leave us here" said Jungkook

After meeting with Taehyung's parents, we went to dressing room while waiting for everyone to go home.

When everyone went him, Taehyung and his friends Yoongi and hoesok or hoseok also left us and told us that we will meet again soon.

And when me and Jungkook went to our meeting point, we notice that our school has left us.

So here we are..........

"You said they won't left us , now see what happens!? It's all your fault Jungkook?!"

" Calm down park oops I mean Kim Jimin, we will get back soon"

"Shut up ! Don't call me Kim Jimin, I'm still park Jimin!?"

"Yeah yeah whatever, let me just call my driver"

" You could have done it before as well" I said while Rolling my eyes.

What should I told my parents,I'm still in this wedding dress.

I guess I will have to seek this time.
___________________________________
End of Chapter: 12
To be continue......

How do you like it so far?

Thank you for reading"♡"you all.
stay tune And lastly but not least Bye Bye for now!

Published: April 16, 2023, Sunday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
749K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...