Amphibian Love! (Amphibia X m...

By Armyfazbear

Earth ain't so bad.... I mean it took the humans of Los Angeles, California five months to accept me, an 15 a... More

Prologue

138 5 1
By Armyfazbear

Running......Y/N was in front of a cliff with arrows and swords embedded into his back. In his hand was his sword while his other hand was clutching his crown that has an orange eye on it.

???: "That's far enough!"

Y/N turned around and looked back at his brother. Andrias glared at his brother with his laser sword in hand. It started to rain hard as they too stared into each other's eyes.

Y/N: "What? That thing is not going to control me anymore! They are not our ancestors or father anymore! Don't you see what you are doing?!"

Andrias: "I am gathering resources!"

Y/N: "You are terraforming-no, destroying the very thing we both swore to protect! You have allowed villages to be overrun with creatures and Leif's and Barrel's people! You made Frogs, Toads, and Newts be at war with each other-"

Andrias: "SHUT UP!!!"

Andrias charged straight toward Y/N and slashed his sword down across his torso. He fell to one knee and clutched onto the wound. He looked back at Andrias who looked confused until he saw blood dripping off his sword. He then felt a sharp pain in his chest and saw Y/N stabbing him in the chest before falling off the cliff. A bright light enveloped him before he hit the ground.
.
.
.
.
.
*5 months later *

An alarm clock started to ring when it hit 5:00 am. A large dark blue hand tried to hit it but kept missing. A groan was heard along with a whine.
The room consisted of two dressers. One was normal size while the other was massive. There were photos of two figures having the time of their lives with a calendar that has a date circled with the word 'Wedding' on it.

???: "Turn it off...."

???2: "I'm *yawns* trying."

The hand made a fist and then punched the clock. The hand went back to the bed and held someone close to them. There was a moment of silence until the clock went off again. The two in bed groaned and sat up. On the left was a woman with dark brown hair and light wrinkles around her eyes.

Next to her was a large anthropomorphic newt with dark blue scales. His beard and hair were long and braided with his chest and back covered in scars. The most noticeable part was that the two both had wedding rings.

The two yawned simultaneously and got out of their large bed and did their morning stretches with the newt getting a cramp near the end with the human giggling. They finished their shower and got dressed.

She was wearing a purple-blue sweater, a pair of light color jeans, and a pair of greenish-yellow earrings. She has a golden wedding ring on her left ring finger. The newt was wearing a white shirt with the top buttons open. He was wearing brown cargo shorts and grey socks that had stars on them. On his right hand was a bracelet with a wedding ring on his right ring finger.

They went to the kitchen with the newt trying not to break anything. The newt took out a can of tuna and a bowl of milk and placed them beside the counter. A cat walked up to the newt and rubbed her body against his leg. The newt smiled and gently rubbed her back.

???: "Morning to you too, Domino."

A middle-aged man walked into the kitchen as well. He was wearing a yellow polo shirt with red stripes having a blue shield-like symbol at the heart area as well as a 3 at the back of his shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and a pair of white socks at home while wearing a pair of brown sandals when not at home.

???: "Morning Oum, morning Y/N."

Oum: "Morning Phumra."

Y/N: "Coffee?"

Phumra: "Yes please."

Y/N went to make the coffee when he noticed Oum looked sad when she was whisking something in the bowl she was holding. He went up to her and noticed that she was staring at a photo of her, Phumra, and their daughter before she went missing five months ago.

Y/N placed his hand on her shoulder and gently took the bowl away from her and placed it on the counter. He then hugged her as she cried into his shoulder. He rubbed her back trying to calm her down.

Y/N: "I'll search around the city tonight for her."

It worked till someone knocked on the front door. Oum went to open the door but then Y/N grasped her hand. His face was full of concern as he looked at his fiancé.

Y/N: "Are you sure you are alright?"
Oum: "Yes, I am."
Y/N: "Then let me...."

Y/N gently grabbed her face and rubbed the tears off of her cheek. Oum places her hands on his and smiled softly at the newt. Y/N blushes at that and smiled as well till the person knocked at the door again.

Oum: "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Y/N grabbed the bowl and continued mixing the batter while Oum went to the door and opened it. Anne looked at Oum and smiled and waved.

Anne: "Hi Mom."

Oum went to Anne and gave her daughter a big hug with tears in her eyes. Phumra popped his head out of the kitchen.

Phumra: "What was that noise? Everything okay?"
Anne: "Dad!"
Phumra: "Anne?!"

Phumra had tears in his eyes and ran towards Anne and joined the hug.

Phumra: "Anne, you're back! You're safe!"

Anne gasped when she saw Domino walk up to her and rubbed her body onto Anne.

Anne: "Domino! Come here, my precious baby!"
Anne knelt picked up Domino

Oum stopped hugging Anne and looked for any injuries on her while taking a leaf out of her hair.

Oum: "Where have you been? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Have you eaten? Your hair is a mess."

Anne: "It's a really really long story."

There was a bird caw and then the trash bins started to shake and fall to the side. The lid opened up and out came an old frog with a banana peel on his head.

???: "And we're the planters! The lovable frog family Anne told you all about!"

A tadpole with a bow popped out and scolded him.

???: "Hop Pop, that was not the signal!"
PopPop: "Well it sure sounded like the signal."

A pink frog appeared on the porch.
Sprig: "Hi Mr and Mrs Anne's parents! The names Sprig planter, Anne's best and walking talking frog."

He stopped momentarily and stared at a fly and shot his tongue out at it. Anne face palmed as Phumra fainted. A crash was heard in the kitchen followed by loud footsteps. Y/N charged to the front door with Anne, Hop Pop, Sprig and Polly froze and screamed.

Y/N: "What happened?! Phumra!"

When Y/N went to help Phumra back up, Sprig shot his tongue the wall and launched himself into Y/N who crashed into the house. He held his head and looked up at Sprig.

Y/N: "Ow ow, that is some kick you got child."
Y/N then swatted Sprig off of him. Oum went to help Y/N up until Anne blocked her way.

Anne: "Mom, get away from him! He's dangerous!"

Hop Pop jumped onto Y/N with a frying pan and kept hitting him with it.

Hop Pop: "Take this, Andrias!"
Y/N: "What-ow-are-you-ow-talking-ow-about?"

Y/N stood up and held Hop Pop by the mouth so that he won't fire his tongue at him. Phumra walked back inside and noticed Anne stopping Oum.

Phumra: "Anne, what are you doing? And why are those frogs trying to attack Y/N."

Anne: "Y/N?"

Y/N placed Hop Pop onto the couch and tied him up with his own tongue along with Sprig.

DING!

Y/N fell onto his back and held his face while Polly was on top the couch holding a frying pan that had a dent of Y/N's face.

Polly: "Take that-WHA!"

Y/N grabbed her and placed her in a clear bowl and placed a stack of books onto it. Y/N turned to Anne and held his hands up.

Y/N: "Let's discuss what this was civilly."

Anne cautiously went to the couch while Oum went to Y/N. She grabbed his head so that she can see if he was alright.

Oum: "Are you alright, Y/N?"
Y/N: "Yes, yes. I am alright. Though I am worried about the frying pan, need to go and get another one at the supermarket."

Y/N knelt down in front of Hop Pop, Sprig and Polly.

Y/N: "If I release you, will you behave?"

Hop Pop turned to Sprig and Polly who were shaking their heads. He turned back towards Y/N and nodded. Y/N then untied Hop Pop.

Hop Pop: "I'm but if I may, are you Y/N Leviathan?"
Y/N: "I may but I don't use the name Leviathan anymore."
Phumra: "He changed his last name to Boonchuy a couple of weeks ago."

Anne looked at her parents in confusion. Oum sighed and placed her hand on Y/N's shoulder while Phumra stood next to his daughter.
Oum: "Honey......your father and I....had many arguments even when you were here. We just hid it."
Phumra: "The last one was the last straw.....we are divorced...."

Anne stood up in shock with tears in her eyes. She then noticed photos in the living room that had Y/N, Oum, and Phumra. They were at various of places. She then noticed that some photos were only of Oum and Y/N. One caught her eye of Y/N and Oum slow dancing. Realization hit Anne when she saw the ring on Y/N's finger.

Anne: "No...no no no no! This is just a joke, right? Right?!"
Y/N: "This is no joke, child."

Anne bolted out of the house with everyone called out her name. Y/N stood up looked back at Phumra and Oum.

Y/N: "You two look after our guests! I will go after Anne. She left because of me."

Y/N took off after Anne and started to run on all fours. He jumped over multiple cars and people. It took Y/N a couple of hours until he stumbled into the park. Y/N asked a random jogger if he saw someone ran by and he then pointed at a direction. Y/N followed his directions until he picked up the sound of someone crying.

Y/N: "Anne?"

He then found Anne sitting on a bench. She was hugging her knees with tears in her eyes. Y/N approached Anne but stopped when she saw the hate and rage in her eyes. Y/N sighed and sat down onto the ground in front her.

Y/N: "You know, this is the place that I landed five months ago."
Anne: "Five months ago?"

Anne lifted her head and looked at Y/N.
Y/N: "Indeed, I nearly perished when my brother attacked. I got him though, but I fell off a cliff. Next I know I crashed into a tree."
Anne: "You really aren't like Andrias."

Anne chuckled slightly until Y/N knelt in front of her. She sighed and looked at Y/N.

Anne: "Tell me how this all happened. Tell me how you and my mom happened."
Y/N: " Alright, it all happened five months ago...."

End of Chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 899 27
"You're bleeding and upset. What happened?" "Nothing is wrong. Go away, Jace." She answered. "Bullshit, what's wrong? Did someone do something to yo...
179K 5.3K 103
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
14.2K 281 21
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
229K 3.2K 85
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္