They Call It Fate - Yandere...

Od PenSeason

They say fate is something that happens beyond someone's control, something people can plan for, but never co... Viac

Chapter 1 - Schedules
Chapter 2 - Introvert
Chapter 3 - Flirt
Chapter 4 - Tsundere
Chapter 5 - Lunchtime
Chapter 6 - Theory
Chapter 7 - Rude
Chapter 8 - Just Run
Chapter 9 - Red
Chapter 10 - Weekend
Chapter 11- Hangout
Chapter 12 - Partner
Chapter 13 - Trip
Chapter 14 - Faults
Chapter 15 - Breaking
Chapter 16 - Chat
Chapter 17 - Boys Part 1
Chapter 17 - Boys Part 2
Chapter 18 - Worry
Chapter 19 - Drifting
Chapter 20 - Enemy
Chapter 21 - Relief
Chapter 22 - Hollow
Chapter 23 - Facade
Chapter 24 - Unveiled
Chapter 25 - Watching
Chapter 26 - Anxious
Chapter 27 - Emerging
Chapter 28 - Deadly
Chapter 29 - Gone
Chapter 30 - Plans
Chapter 31 - Advantage
Chapter 32 - Execution
Chapter 33 - Unsettling
Chapter 34 - Safety
Chapter 36 - Compliant

Chapter 35 - Return

421 16 3
Od PenSeason

(Y/N) continued to beg and plead, but all she received were pitiful looks from everyone around her. She felt insane. She didn't know what Reiji had told them, but somehow it worked, and now she looked like a crazy person. With some help from the officers, Reiji got her in the back of his car, a large, sleek black SUV. Reiji thanked the officers one last time before hopping in the back seat with her. (Y/N) looked to the front, she recognized the chauffeur from the limo. Before she could even attempt to cry for help, a partition arose between the front and back, trapping her with the boy. The vehicle started to move, indicating their return to the house.

The girl, who was still trying to process everything that had just happened and slowly coming to its horrifying reality, crept into the corner of the seat and the car door. Maybe if she pushed hard enough, she could phase through the door to the outside. Not only that but (Y/N) wanted to be as far away as physically possible from Reiji. She held her knees tightly to her chest, tucking her head in between. She convinced herself that he couldn't see her if she couldn't see him.

Reiji, on the other hand, sat on the other side of the car from the girl and was rather amused by her reactions. Unable to hold it in, he let out a boisterous , uncharacteristic laugh that caused (Y/N) to tremble slightly from shock and fear, though she refused to look up.

"That was quite clever, (Y/N)! I'm truly impressed by your escape. To think that you were able to escape so quickly!" His words were both patronizing and petrifying. The boy had a crazed look in his golden orbs, not taking them off the girl for even a moment. "Going to the police station, too. Definitely a good choice. You really could have gotten us in some trouble." Reiji's features now adorned a smirk, "Granted, I'm happy that I was correct in my assumption that you'd go here. Otherwise, we would still be looking for you now."

The boy's words shook (Y/N) to her core, and not just because he made it sound like it was just a game to him. The safest place she had thought to go to end up being why she was retaken. But it did make sense! Logically, that's where she should have gone. Even if they had been able to find her there, they shouldn't have been able to take her from there with a whole squad of police there. How did Reiji manage to pull this off? Finally looking up, she glared at the boy, who was still staring at her with a delighted smile.

"How..." (Y/N) paused momentarily, and she could feel her throat tighten. She didn't even want to acknowledge him, but she wanted answers, "How did you get me out of there?"

The blond let out a deep chuckle, clearly satisfied with his own intellect.

"Let's just say I'm no stranger to forgery."

Forgery? What kind of teenage boy is able to produce that kind of forgery enough to fool a policeman?

Despite the door being opened to countless more questions, (Y/N) remained silent, not wanting to encourage any further conversation from her dreaded captor. She stared angrily at her hands, feeling completely powerless in her own life.

Reiji wasn't satisfied with the short interaction and decided to instigate further. He suddenly reached out to the girl, gaining a firm grip on her wrist. (Y/N) jolted from the unexpected reaction, immediately trying to pull her appendage out of his grasp. However, the boy tightened his hold, steadily bringing the girl towards himself. (Y/N) now struggled more, trying to use her whole body weight but to no avail.

"What are you doing?!"

The (H/C)-haired girl began scratching and clawing at the boy's hand, only for that one to be snatched up as well. A moment later, she had been pulled on top of Reiji. She was surprised by his strength, not expecting a physical reaction from him as she might have with some other boys.

He let out a chuckle again, clearly pleased with himself. (Y/N), disgusted by her position, she began using her legs to attempt to break free. However, Reiji quickly adjusted before the girl could do any damage. He pushed her onto the seat, laying her across it as he climbed on top, entirely pinning her down and preventing any retaliation from his captive. (Y/N) laid there, horrified, a knot twisting in her stomach.

"R-Reiji! This isn't like you!" The girl wanted nothing more than for the boy to get off her. She felt her heart rate increase by the second, pounding frantically against her ribcage.

The blonde looked down at the girl, an undiscernible look in his eyes.

"Are you sure about that, (Y/N)? I don't think you've realized how I've been holding back. I may not be as brash as the others, but you have no idea how I've wanted to exert this kind of control over you. You are mine." He stated it matter-of-factly, but the words themselves sounded insane.

Her eyes widened, fearing the worst.

He continued, "I was hoping to play some sort of waiting game with you to see when you'd break, and we can certainly still do that, but after your little stunt tonight, I don't believe waiting is an option. Not to mention some sort of punishment is to be had for your behavior."

Immediately, images of assault flashed in the girl's mind as she took his words to mean exactly what she had dreaded. (Y/N) felt herself panic, her breaths becoming shorter, struggling aimlessly against the much stronger boy. She tried to speak, but she didn't know what to say. Tears appeared in her eyes.

"P-Please," she was barely able to utter anything above a whisper, "d-don't do this... I-I'll do anything you want just don't do this." Tears started spilling from her eyes, accompanied by breathy whimpers.

Her reaction stunned Reiji, confused about how the girl got so upset. Rethinking his choice of words, he quickly put the pieces together. A soft smile appeared, and he took a moment to wipe away some of her salty tears, letting go one of her hands in the process.

"Oh, (Y/N), I would never force something so awful on you." His smile grew wider. "We'll do that together when you're ready to submit."

(Y/N)'s psyche steadied somewhat, relieved to hear her safety remained intact. However, she understood his intent, and his words petrified. Before the girl could respond, Reiji crashed his lips onto her own. (Y/N) was shocked, letting out a small gasp and laying there motionless before fully realizing what was happening. She used her now freed hand to push against the blonde's chest, but he hardly budged. He instead moved his hand from her face to the back of her head, further deepening the kiss.

After what felt like an eternity, Reiji finally let her go.

He leaned into her ear, whispering huskily.

"We'll all figure out a punishment for you later."

That wasn't it? What kind of torture am I going to be put through? The girl thought anxiously.

Even after Reiji broke away from her, (Y/N) lay there, shocked. Hardly five minutes into her recapture, and he was already exerting his control over her. Not only that, but she felt this inexplicable feeling of shame for letting Reiji do something like that so easily to her. It may have only been a kiss, but even Reiji had just admitted that the only one keeping him from doing worse was himself. She no longer knew what to do. It was like her whole world had shattered. She finally felt the walls close in, leaving her no control over her life.

Reiji looked at the girl with a satisfied grin plastered on his features. It seemed as though the girl's recapture had finally put her situation into perspective. In a way, the boy was grateful that (Y/N) had escaped. Now she knew there was no way out, and hopefully she would be more submissive towards them.

Finally taking notice that the blond teen still lay on top of her, (Y/N) snapped out of her mental stupor. Her first thought was to push him off of her, cuss him out, smack and many other violent actions, but she hesitated. She could only turn her head to the side to avoid eye contact while her eyes welled up with tears. Even though she had had no trouble telling them off before, witnessing Reiji exert his control over her made her question what would happen if she did so.

In no way did (Y/N) want to give into these monsters that kidnapped her, but her sense of self-preservation also knew that she was clearly dealing with unstable people that would do anything to get their desired result, which may come at her own bodily cost. The captive realized that she would have to play along, or at the very least be tolerable of their actions, until finding another way out of this hell.

The car came to a halt, which (Y/N) assumed meant that she had returned to the dreaded mansion she apparently would be calling home for the unforeseen future. Not bothering to look, she felt Reiji's weight shift, presumably to get of the car. She, too, went to move, but was unexpectedly aided by a strong grasp on her left wrist. (Y/N) didn't give any pushback to the action, one of the reasons being that she was too tired, physically and mentally, to do so. Instead, once out of the car she stood as far away from the blonde as she could manage. He continued to pull her up the stairs leading to the front door and then further into the foyer of the home. (Y/N) noticed that every light in the house had been turned on despite it being so late at night.

"I have her." Reiji informed the rest of the house, and it appeared that his typical supercilious nature had returned.

Before (Y/N) could take another breath, loud footsteps echoed throughout the house, causing her head to jerk up and look towards the main staircase in front of her.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

16.6K 745 25
Armin was never one to believe in silly notions like destiny, fate or love at first sight. It just never seemed logical or even remotely possible, bu...
5.2K 15 1
-In which a 18 year old girl was sucked into a dating simulator and was bound to finish the game without dying. But what if she was meant to die in...
35.7K 1.3K 17
[yandere male harem x queen reader] You are a powerful ruler with the power of death. Your sister, who rules the land next to yours, invites you and...
1.2M 46.3K 71
(Y/n)'s life has been uneventful since she's transferred to a new school a few months ago. However, with the top class in the school coming to tutor...