The Tale of Two Hearts | Tedr...

By ZoeyDiggoryWood

"Of all the tales in all the kingdoms in all the woods, you had to walk into mine." The three friends Sophie... More

Chapter 1: The Nightmare
Chapter 2: Chaos and Kidnapping
Chapter 3: The School Master's Arrival:
Chapter 4: The Mistake:
Chapter 5: Agatha's Discovery
Chapter 6: Boys
Update!!
Chapter 7: Classes
Chapter 8: Agatha's Mistake
Chapter 9: Foes to Friends
Chapter 10: Surviving a Fairytale
Chapter 11: The School Master's Riddle
Update!!
Another Update!
Chapter 12: Tedros's Idea
Chapter 13: Dance Lessons
Chapter 14: Lessons Learned
Chapter 15: Solving The Riddle
Chapter 16: Invitations
Chapter 17: Sidekicks
Update!!

Introduction

3.2K 32 26
By ZoeyDiggoryWood

Hey guys! I wanted to start off by saying thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read this book. It truly means a lot to me. 

Now to get onto the book details. So for those who learned about Tedros and SGE through the new Netflix movie like me, I wanted to tell you that this is going to be different than what happens in the movie. I'm going to be basing this story on what happens in the first book of The School for Good and Evil. I personally like book Tedros better than movie Tedros so that's why I'm writing it out this way. Below is the physical description and images of each of the main characters. If there are any other characters throughout the book that I don't include here, there will be images of them so you can see what they look like. 

Tedros Pendragon of Camelot:

Described as the most handsome boy in the school for Good, with blue eyes, high cheekbones, thick lips and a halo of golden blonde hair. He is tall and has skin that was said to be the color of desert sand. he is muscular and well-built with broad shoulders and strong arms. He is also 16 years old. 

Agatha:

Described to have dome-like, greasy, and oily black hair that is a bit shorter than shoulder length. Her skin is pale and she has big, bug-like hazel eyes. She often wears all black and keeps her black clumps throughout the series. 

Sofie:

Described as being beautiful and aspiring. She has waist-long hair, the color of spun gold, emerald/jade-green eyes, luscious red lips, and creamy peach skin. 

Beatrix:

Described as the fairest of all the Evergirls, with waist-long blonde hair, succulent lips, and beautiful topez eyes. She is tall and ravishing. 

Reena:

Described as an Arabic princess with jet-black hair, exotic grey eyes, and cinnamon skin.

Kiko:

Described as a "sweet, short haired student" with black hair and almond shaped brown eyes.

Chaddick:

Described as burly and intimidating with a large chest, grey eyes and thick blonde hair. He was one of good's best students and was only second in popularity to his best friend, Tedros. 

Tristan:

He has reddish-ginger hair and freckles. He is very strong. 

Anadil:

Described as Albino with long white hair, ghostly pale skin and hooded red eyes. She has a raspy voice and a bracelet made of bones.

Hester:

She has pale skin, long black hair streaked red, black eyes, black lipstick, a ring on her nose and a terrifying tattoo of a buck-horned, red-skulled demon around her neck. She is also tall. 

Dot:

She has short brown hair and a slight chubby face. She has brown skin and a large ballon belly (I'm not sure why she's white in the picture but she's brown in the book).

Hort:

He has black hair, velvet brown eyes, and a pointed chin. He is puny and pale with a small head, long nose, spiky teeth, and beady eyes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.1K 18
𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗜𝗥𝗔 𝗈𝖿 𝗚𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗗𝗢𝗡 lived alone with 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗔 of 𝗚𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗗𝗢𝗡. The two women were believed to be witches because of where they...
97.3K 2.5K 28
A Princess, A Witch and, A Soldier? Three were taken instead of two on the night of the red moon. Two who believe they are in the wrong schools or wa...
12K 353 18
Agatha and Sophie realise quickly that 'going home', and 'living in Gavaldon for the rest of your miserable existence', aren't quite the same thing. ...
75.2K 2.5K 22
Lyra Emerson has been independent since young. Well she has to be or else how would she survive? Her parents had abandoned her when she was born and...