Written in the stars (Harry P...

By NyaPotter23

What would happen if Lily's sacrifice was still made but she wasn't killed as well as James. And what if a wa... More

A/n and info
Prologue
Part 1 - The Train Ride
Part 2 - The Sorting Ceremony
Part 3 - The First Day
Part 4 - Troll Trama
Part 5 - Quidditch
Part 6 - New discoveries
Part 7 - Home for the Holidays
Part 8 - Detention
Part 9 - Dogs and Vines
Part 10 - Keys and Chess
Part 11 - Two faced
Part 12 - Home is where the Heart is
Year 2
Part 13 - The summer of regrets
Part 14 - Harry's new attitude

Year 1

404 5 1
By NyaPotter23

So this is year 1 so yeah and I will be doing one of these each year so get used to it.

Yn Diggory

Harry Potter

Hermione Granger

Ron Weasley

Draco Malfoy

Professor Quirrle

______________________________________
Any-gays I was going to give a line they say but what is the point and no spoilers from me.
I really love how this story is going to end and I am already planning further ahead but should I change the final battle in 7th year to something completely different but keep like the horcuxes and everything and make Yn the one who defeats boldly voldy but the way might go down completely different and I might take it from another show. I will be calling you all my lil nifflers. Also I will be posting another part seeing as this isn't very fun to read. Let me know about your ideas. byeeeee.

XxNyaPotterxX

Word count: 154 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 30.6K 53
Fem-Harry What if Harry Potter had been born a girl? Follow Etta Potter as she discovers there is a lot more to her than just the girl who lives unde...
4.9K 119 63
What if James and Lily didn't die? What if Voldemort hadn't even gotten the chance to kill Harry? What if the Order has killed Voldemort and James Po...
360 21 19
What if Voldemort died before Harry's parents died? What if none of your favorite characters had to die? What if someone else had to Bear the burdens...
119K 3K 20
We all wish it had happened. But what if it did? What if there was a secret relationship that J. K. Rowling never shared with the fans? My own inte...