๐€ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐•๐€...

By Sunaslastblunt

No one would have guessed that a monster who lived in a literal other world and whose life was set in stone t... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
1
3
4

2

15 3 0
By Sunaslastblunt

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓
◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

We were walking down the street getting accustomed to each other. Asking each other questions and stuff. I asked him some questions about the place he came from. He asked me some things about my family and stuff about this place.

We finally arrived at the little restaurant that I so often favored.

"Come on Bokuto-san, time for you to meet my best friend"

We walk inside to see that the place is fairly empty, I ring the bell at the front counter and wait a bit. What's taking him so long?

"TETSUROU!!"

We hear some banging around and a pan fall before the bed head pokes his head out from behind the curtain.

"Well well well, look who the cat dragged in." He says with a sly smile on his face.

"Yeah yeah, anyways I'd like for you to meet my friend here, his name is Bokuto. Bokuto, this is Kuroo Tetsurou, my best friend."

I look over at Bokuto who's spaced out looking at his surroundings. I wonder if he's ever been to a place like this where he is from? I tap him on the shoulder to get his attention.

"Bo?"

He looks over at Kuroo and introduces himself.

"Oh, sorry. Names Bokuto Koutarou, nice to meet you Kuroo"

"Nice to meet you too bro, so chibi-chan, what can I get for you and your friend here?"

"Two orders of the usual please"

Bokuto looks at me confused.

"Okay I'll call you over when they're ready"

"K, come on Bokuto-san lets go sit down"

I walk over to my usual table and take a seat and Bokuto sits across from me.

"l/n-"

"You can just call me y/n"

"Oh- well uh y/n-chan what's the usual?"

"Beef yakiniku, two orders of Dango, and spicy tuna onigiri. it's all really good I thought you'd like it. If you want something else I can go ask for something different"

I get ready to go change the order but I notice how he had a sparkle in his eyes

"I love beef yakiniku!!" A few of the people that were there were now looking our way.

I giggle a little. "Bokuto-san calm down you're drawing attention"

"Oh sorry" He calms back down but I can see that he's vibrating with excitement. We sit there waiting for the food in silence.

"So y/n..."

"Yes?"

"I don't mean to be insensitive or anything but don't you have a boyfriend...?"

"Uhm yeah i used to, but we broke up a while ago, things got complicated and i needed to be out of that situation immediately"

"Oh- I see" There was an awkward silence.

"Y/N FOODS READY"

"OKAY, I'll be right back Bokuto-san"

I walk over to Tetsurou to get our food.

"Thanks Tetsurou, your the best"

I grab the food and go to walk over to the table but I'm stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I look back and Testurou is giving me a look. I nod my head at him letting him know that everything will be fine. He gives me a soft smile and lets go of me. I'm walking back to the table with our food and put it down in front of Bokuto.

"One beef yakiniku for you and one for me. And the dango and Onigiri" I place everything down on the table.

I sit down back in my seat "thank you for the meal" and I start eating.

"When we are finished we can go get ice cream if you want"

"Oooo fvat hounds emaving" He says with a mouth full of food.

"Bokuto-san it's not polite to talk with food in your mouth"

He finishes chewing and swallows his food. "Oh, sorry my bad. But that sounds like an amazing idea. I don't remember the last time I've had ice cream"

"We can do that afterwards"

We're sitting in a comfortable silence while eating.

I wonder how it's possible that he got here. Like I know I asked him on a date but it doesn't make any sense. How is that possible, maybe he knows.

"Hey Bokuto-san, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Uhm, how is it possible that you're here?"

He paused eating and it looked like he was gonna hurt himself trying to think of the answer to my question.

"Uhh I don't know, all I know is that out of nowhere my portal started glowing and then I ended up here which isn't usually something that happens apparently. It's never happened before because you always used to talk to me-"

"...what-"

"Uhm, This yakiniku is delicious!!" He shoves some more into his mouth.

So all those times I was talking to the monster under my bed, he was listening. I smile at the realization that I wasn't as lonely as I thought I was as a kid and take another bite of my Onigiri.

"You okay?"

"Oh uhm yeah I was just thinking back to my childhood all the time I would be talking to the monster on my bed, you, but thinking that I was just talking to myself. Even if I never got a response it's nice to know now that someone was listening to me the whole time you know?"

"I remember bragging to my friend about how the cute little girl I was assigned to would always talk to me and how she wasn't afraid of me. I would tell them about some of the stories you told me too. Like that one where that one boy ran into a soccer pole and had a black eye. Or the one where you and your friend were sitting at a table gossiping about stuff and one of them physically spilt the tea and you all were dying of laughter"

I chuckled a little remembering my friends and that incident. "Ayaka and Kelki were my best friends in middle school, but after I moved away we all fell apart and now they both hate me. I wish i could go back and never move then maybe we'd all still be friends. But then again if I never moved I would've never met Tetsurou and he's always been there for me no matter what. Through all the rumors and stuff in high-school. I think that's around the time that i stopped talking to you"

"I'm sorry. I wish I could have done something to help"

"How would you have known I stopped talking to you because i lost faith"

I looked up from staring down into my drink to see his golden orbs looking at me with sadness. I gave him a weak smile.

"Come on Bokuto-san let's go get ice cream before they close"

We get up and head up to the front to pay. "Tetsurou?" I look around trying to find the rooster head. "Ugh, TETSUROU!!"

We again heard some clanking of pots and pans before he came out from the back. "What?"

"We're leaving, how much do I owe you?"

"Oh you're fine, this ones of the house. It is Valentine's day afterall. Spread the love as they say" He smiles. I bet he feels proud of himself. I mentally facepalm myself.

"Okay, well we'll be off now. See ya when i see ya Tetsu. Say bye Bokuto"

"See ya chibi-chan"

"Bye Kuroo"

"See ya bro"

We headed out of the store to the ice cream parlor down the road. After we get our ice cream we head to a playground closer to home and enjoy our ice cream. We're sitting on the swings when I look up at the beautiful night sky.

"The stars are really beautiful dontcha think Bokuto-san"

There was a bit of a pause before Bokuto spoke. "Yeah they are aren't they"

I finish my ice cream and throw away the cup before going to play on the playground.

I don't remember the last time I've had this much fun. I hang upside-down on the monkey bars facing Bokuto.

"Look Bokuto-san i'm a bat" I laugh at my own childishness. I see him walk over to me and kneel down so we are face to face.

"Wanna see something cool?"

"Uhh sure?" I flip off the bars and make a perfect landing, sticking my hands in the air and then bowing. "Thank you thank you no need for applause..." ~silence~ "Bokuto-san?" I look around to see that he is nowhere to be seen. I walk towards the benches when I hear rustling in the trees and start to freak out a little. "Haha Bokuto-san you're very funny, you can come out now" I hear an owl hooting in the distance giving me a really uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"Bokuto-saAAA- '' The owl that was in the trees swooped down in front of me and landed on the bench while I landed on my butt. I look up at the owl and we make eye contact. I don't dare break it fearing for my life that it will gouge my eyes out if I make any sudden moves.

"Hoooot"

I see that the owl was black and white, its wings resembling Bokutos when he was on my floor. It has a golden anklet with a little golden jewel. I look back at its face and notice that it's wearing earrings? As i'm slowly putting all the pieces together I look back into its eyes feeling a sense of security.

"Bokuto-san?"

"Hoot Hoooot" the owl jumps up and down. My eyes go wide. Oh...my...sweet baby Jesus on a mountain top- he can turn into an owl!?!

I sit there awestruck as the Bokuto flies up and twirls around a bit before turning back into his human form. I guess you could call it, landing with a bow.

"Thank you thank you please hold the applause i know im amazing" He looks up and walks over and sits next to me. "Cool right?"

"That was....AWESOME!! YOU WENT LIKE SWOOSH AND SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME AND THEN YOU WERE GIVING ME LIKE THIS INTIMIDATING STARE AND I WAS LIKE FREAKING OUT AND OH MY CHEESUS CHRISTMAS THAT WAS AMAZING!!!"

He chuckles a little while rubbing the back of his neck.

"My god i really hope this isn't a dream" he says under my breath probably expecting me not to hear him. "Yeah me neither, but we should head home it's getting kinda late Bokuto-san"

He gets up off the floor and lends me a hand, I take it standing up. "Come on owl boy, let's go!" I started walking home. Bokuto following right behind.

Maybe asking the monster under my bed out wasn't such a bad idea after all. I smile to myself mentally as i look over at Bokuto whos walking proudly behind me. Not a bad idea at all.

𝐀/𝐍
𝟏𝟕𝟑𝟓 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐧 𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐳𝐳𝐳 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐌𝐖𝐀𝐇 ❤️❤️

----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 20.1K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
728K 44.6K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
284K 9.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...